• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
V you're awesome but you could have played better in game 4. **** happens man you gotta learn to shake it off. :(
Yeah I feel like that's my biggest problem as a player. Having someone beside me coaching and providing moral support and whatnot really helps in my experience.
The dude that was there next to me at IMPULSE gave me good MU advice, but he's a quiet shy dude and wasn't really providing 'moral support' so it didn't work out :\

I'm going into Apex with the right attitude though. idgaf, top 2.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah you can do it on any stage with an edge that you can pass through from below.
Delfino, Halberd, Brinstar..I think those are the only legal ones like that.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You can't apparate onto the stage with tether unless you jump through the main stage and tether glitch.

It wouldn't work on yi

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It probably would work on YI:M with amazing timing to grab the ledge with the 3 blocks spinning, and then land right when that one block stops.
That would be one of the flashiest. most uless things to do there.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for disgracing your tag with my performance, Quik :(
Hopefully Nick makes up for it by doing really well at WABA
:urg:
results anywhere?

4th place seems pretty good, Nick.
Zss is often in top places, but rarely on 1st or 2nd place :glare: did you already notice?

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
It's been that way since the dawn of time.

Dazwa used to place 1st at every tournament in his region (beating Fatal, Bizkit, Koolaid) but quit. That's the only consistent 1st place player we've ever had.

NickRiddle and you, Quik, are the only ZSS mains to ever consistently break the Fifth Place Rule, which says "No ZSS shall ever consistently place higher than 5th at a meaningful tournament."

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Was that your first time playing a good Olimar?

EDIT: Strange bug I found, if you use a "silent" paralyzer on a DK using his up-b (say during recovery) the paralyzer sound will play over and over again until the end of the match, occasionally.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah Oli's hard without experience. Since this is Georgia I'm assuming everything got saved and will be uploaded to SmashBrosLiveTV (or w/e it's called) so I'll critique you when I see it.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Seems as though Olimar in general could qualify there. :\

However, I don't think florida has an Olimar Nick can practice with. Actually losing to weird characters seems to happen to FL a lot, which is amusing somewhat since Florida was famous for so long for having a ton of awesome players of weird characters.

Nick have Seibrik learn Olimar. lol

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
EDIT: Strange bug I found, if you use a "silent" paralyzer on a DK using his up-b (say during recovery) the paralyzer sound will play over and over again until the end of the match, occasionally.
Well, that's neat.

Denti pretty much destroyed FL due to inexperience. Even ESAM said that serveral times during his comments.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Shaky beat Denti? O.o
And shutup Blacktwins lmao

Edit: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHAKY BEAT DENTI DAMN

Top Bottom