• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Discord?

key50

Smash Rookie
Anyone seeking an invite may PM me~

Posting an invite for the general public to see and use may result in unwanted trolls popping up in the server. So if you want to be a part of the Discord server, please PM me first! :b:
I'd like an invite to the discord. I sent you a pm already

superthatdudeguy

Smash Rookie
NNID
hike_w
i want to join the zss discord too!!!!! she's been my secondary in tournaments and i would love to learn more about her from actual good zss players

TheTrueLombardi

Smash Cadet
Been maining her for several months now. Ive been playing more lately so.....if i can get a discord link that would be great!

SwiftJustus719

Smash Rookie
Im not sure if I should message you for an invite but Ill post here first I guess. Can I have an invite please?

Tun

Smash Rookie
Can i join the zss discord??... if you are still using it

chris1855

Smash Cadet
NNID
mario1855

Posting an invite for the general public to see and use may result in unwanted trolls popping up in the server. So if you want to be a part of the Discord server, please PM me first! :b:
can I have the link?

confuciusdragon

Smash Rookie

Some of y'all need to work on your reading comprehension skills.

Top Bottom