• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS CCV

PEACE7

Smash Champion
So I'm down to making a ZSS CCV but I need to make sure there's enough people willing to send in clips! Keeping in mind that I won't be accepting anything that does not impress me or take a decent amount of skill. Looking for really flashy clips and if you are able to record your own clips the better but if not, all i ask is for you to upload the rp file and send me it.Would love if the clips are not uploaded anywhere like youtube. I'm expecting a couple of specific people to take part and I'm going to put the names down below. If your name is below and you tell me you don't got clips, you are a lying ass hoe and need to step your **** up. I know a couple of people moved on from the game and that's fine but if you got any clips still do send them.

Dakpo
Degree of Fear- Checked
Delux
Lokii
Mero
Mink
NickRiddle
Peace
Quiksilver
Ryoko
Salem
Serudos
SFP
Tayim
V115
Xonar

Last edited:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'll need to search for stuff on various Wiis, but my favorite ZSS moment was the Do or Die at Whobo 5 lol

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Yeah I don't generally save replays so I don't have any atm but since most combo videos include stuff from friendlies I can probably get like a full minute or two of clips in a few smashfests XD

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Alright start sending me stuff peeps. Also V it would be dope if you sent me the matches without uploading them to the public its always a lot better to see newer things not something which you might of seen before.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
I'm going to start trying hell man its annoying for me I always forget to save replays due to that salt of trying to get into that next game.
now i'm kicking myself even more because I can remember a replay that would have had a clip for you I have another one of a similar nature on one of my SD cards but i'll need to actually look to see if i can find it there are alot of MK vs Zss's on Bf...

Last edited:
Top Bottom