• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Board For Dummies; READ THIS FIRST

Roxas1988

Smash Journeyman
I believe playin as Zamus is the most arduous yet rewarding time of my brawl life. She is a well balanced character when played right can be a very strong opposition. I just believe in picking the more "difficult characters" to play with. Go Zamus.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
ZZS is pretty annoying to me as well. I'm glad you brought that to everyones attention.

Soulwithlife

Smash Cadet
Where no one can hear you scream...the UK
I remember the first day I played zss *flashback sequence* .....uh, wait, no I don't *end flashback sequence*
Anyway, I appreciate the work put into this thread. Good job :)
Although to be honest, if all the newbies followed those rules, there probably would be even less threads. Admit it ;)
Back to the point, thanks DeliciousCake.

Edit: Fixed NickRiddle

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I remember the first day I played zss *flashback sequence* .....uh, wait, no I don't *end flashback sequence*
Anyway, I appreciate the work put into this thread. Good job :)
Although to be honest, if all the newbies followed those rules, there probably wouldn't be nearly as many threads. Admit it ;)
Back to the point, thanks DeliciousCake.
Have you seen how few threads there are?

Top Bottom