• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Master Raven

Smash Master
pizza hut sucks too but at least their breadsticks are ****ing GOD

local pizzas are the best imo, I've enjoyed a lot of those kinds, and there's only been one or two locals I've eaten in my life that I didn't like.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well yea, local pizza places **** all over the big pizza chains. but little ceasers is still good. that and hungry howies are the only big chains i like anymore

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Theres no choice in the matter. 12-12-09 will be tourny. I'm done with competitive smash so ill be here only to run this and hype it up of course.

Also one of my apprentices "Tedo aka MG46" wants to Money Match Afro Thundah, Chaz, and almost anyone else. Anyone wanna challange him? Let me know i'll deliver the message LoLz.

-L-

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Theres no choice in the matter. 12-12-09 will be tourny. I'm done with competitive smash so ill be here only to run this and hype it up of course.

Also one of my apprentices "Tedo aka MG46" wants to Money Match Afro Thundah, Chaz, and almost anyone else. Anyone wanna challange him? Let me know i'll deliver the message LoLz.

-L-
I will totally money match him.
Also, does that mean that somebody else should start running these?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
theres r@vyn so its k.

also ending smash? but i just got back ;_;...why da quit?

Top Bottom