• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

Curaga

Smash Ace
As of the moment, Gox is not going to be coming down to this tournament. RXgaming is just sending their two brawl players to play. The unfortunate side of that, is that we'll be coming down in my truck which is not an extended cab. So only room for Curaga, Fezz, and the television.

We won't be able to pick anybody up on the way unless they have proper U-haul attachments for us to tow their car down to SFL. I have a hitch on the back of mytruck and it can tow a car up to 4500 pounds. A little extra gas money for the tow is required though.

Yes. I'm kidding. Just sorry to say we can't carpool anyone down there. Sorry =(

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
As of the moment, Gox is not going to be coming down to this tournament. RXgaming is just sending their two brawl players to play. The unfortunate side of that, is that we'll be coming down in my truck which is not an extended cab. So only room for Curaga, Fezz, and the television.

We won't be able to pick anybody up on the way unless they have proper U-haul attachments for us to tow their car down to SFL. I have a hitch on the back of mytruck and it can tow a car up to 4500 pounds. A little extra gas money for the tow is required though.

Yes. I'm kidding. Just sorry to say we can't carpool anyone down there. Sorry =(
Wow! that's really messed up! As I was reading the post it was a let down, to a cheer up, to another let down. Of course thinking about it now, it'd be kind of stupid to U-Haul a car when they can just drive it xD. Why am I so dumb :ohwell:

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
I'm down to go to this but sheikssbm has work on that day so I'm not sure how to get there.

If guero is down to drive then yea, naples should be there. m!x u gotta ask ur bro to drive dawgggggg.
DXmNNN Deq its Vtec not guerooo lolzzz

**** no Chris >_< I'll ask wero about it, I think we can figure something out... after all we still have Alvin.

umm... i may need a partner o.O I got an Idea.
this is looking good, I'm getting hyped for this :)
I nEEd a partnerrr who wants to teammm?? MIx??? and yea we should get gato to come its not far from here so this would work for him. he can team with vtec. but yea partner??? MIXXX??

-!-

Smash Lord
I nEEd a partnerrr who wants to teammm?? MIx??? and yea we should get gato to come its not far from here so this would work for him. he can team with vtec. but yea partner??? MIXXX??
Dude, we live in the same house, you could of... you know just asked me XD

anyways I can't, gonna team with someone else ^_<

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
im down to go.
and seeing as Bowser is officially low tier now, that low tier event would be super easy money. XD

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
zp has moved to a different location but a lil bigger size, so no more oven baked overcrowding. location is to be determined atm, but they're moving stuff on saturday
EVERYONE CALM DOWN. Yes it is true that ZP is moving however it is staying in the same plaza/area. The address is the EXACT SAME, the only difference is the suite number. Now instead of suite 11 its is now suite 41.

The new suite is bigger and cleaner :)

-lee-

Master Raven

Smash Master
Ok Lee, I'm ****ing stupid so... does that mean that I basically park in the exact same area, but I just walk into a different door this time?

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Tampa.... Where you at?

I would like to go, but I'd have issues driving that far by myself. Monk, Scary, RedHal, Tet, anybody?

Time
Runs
Away

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Yo lee martin

i think we going dawg you got some of that sticky shxt when we get to the place dawg?

you gotta have my back lee martin i know your Jamaican so you gotta have some of that weed dawg. :chuckle:

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Yo lee martin

i think we going dawg you got some of that sticky shxt when we get to the place dawg?

you gotta have my back lee martin i know your Jamaican so you gotta have some of that weed dawg. :chuckle:
Why does everyone in your crew abuse the word "dawg"?o.O

Wolf dittos mm?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Just speaking for who I'm aware of:
Fezz and Curaga.

If I can manage it, I want to bring HRNut.

But we'll see. I don't really have the space if I bring a television.

Retrospect: I'd much rather prefer to bring a HR than a TV. lol
Yeah, don't bring a television.
ZP starts with 8 televisions.
The most important thing is people. (And Brawl.)

C'mon CFL, step it up! We drove to Gigs/FL Gaming which were close to each other, and you cannot even drive here? You guys haven't been here FOR A YEAR!

Top Bottom