• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zigsta's Blizzard Beach Results

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811

First off I want to give a HUGE shoutout to Xyro and Ozz driving down all the way from Houston to attend my tournament. I'd also like to thank SA for bringing a whopping EIGHT people to this. I'm really pleased with the turnout considering the short notice everyone had.

This tournament had CRAZY upsets, from Pantyraider 9ing Poltergust game 3 when he was over 100% down to Skypirate reversing three stocking timing out Pantyraider's MK on Rainbow Cruise (HIS CP), to K Prime beating Espy (including some HARD exposure on Pictochat, only to have Espy beat the stuffing out of K Prime right back on Picto game 3).

Also, special shoutout to everyone for pitching in when Pyledriver got his car towed. You guys are the best.

Except for Paw.

1vs1

1: Kprime==:pikachu2:
2: Espy==:sonic:
3: Sky Pirate==:olimar:
4: Poltergust==:yoshi2:
5: Panty==:gw:/:metaknight:
5: Ozz==:falco:
7: Paw==:zerosuitsamus:/:metaknight:
7: Xyro==:samus2:/:rob:
9: Zigsta==:bowser2:
9: PyleDriver==:luigi2:/:snake:
9: Tofer==:peach:
9: KoN==:metaknight:
13: Big Boss==:snake:
13: Mike1==:wolf:
13: Slate==:ike:
13: Slush==:yoshi2:
17: Mr. *****Sprinkles==:metaknight:
17: Gova==:kirby2:
17: Harvest==:zelda:/:pikachu2:
17: Mike3==:marth:
25: Zif==:zerosuitsamus:

2vs2

1: Espy+Kprime==:sonic:+:pikachu2:
2: Xyro+Ozz==:samus2:+:fox:/:metaknight:
3: Sky Pirate+Gova==:olimar:+:kirby2:
4: Paw+PyleDriver==:metaknight:/:zerosuitsamus:+:snake:
5: Slush+Poltergust==:yoshi2:+:yoshi2:
5: KoN+Big Boss==:metaknight:+:snake:
7: Zigsta+Panty==:rob:+:gw:
7: Harvest+Slate==:zelda:+:ike:

LT 2vs2

1: Espy+Kprime==:lucas:+:mario2:
2: Xyro+Ozz==:samus2:+:falcon:
3: Poltergust+Zigsta==:yoshi2:+:bowser2:/:jigglypuff:
4: Harvest+Panty==:zelda:+:zelda:
5: Slate+Mike1==:ike:+:ganondorf:

All brackets can be found here.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
1: Kprime== Good **** Prime. Awesome matches between you and Espy. Making dat money!

2: Espy== Thanks for everything. The drive and letting me borrow your controller.

3: Sky Pirate== Amazing, amazing, amazing matches! I watched and loved every single one of them.

4: Poltergust== Matches against Panty were amazing.

5: Panty== DAT 9! It was orgaasmic.

5: Ozz== Really fun matches against you, I couldn't help but laugh when you shinned that Stitch face.

7: Paw== You made the car ride so much better.

7: Xyro== Really fun matches with you too!

9: Zigsta== Thank you Zigsta very very much, you ran an amazing tourny. And it was awesome hanging out with you. FSMASH

9: PyleDriver== We are now super bff's <3

9: Tofer== You got 9th and out placed Slush.

9: KoN== Stuff.

13: Big Boss== moar Stuff.

13: Mike1== even moar stuff.

13: Slate== Really fun matches, you kept calling my mess ups ;_;

13: Slush== I out placed you.

17: Mr. *****Sprinkles== Stuffz

17: Gova== You got ***** in the Ganon challenge.

17: Harvest== It was fun hyping matches with you.

17: Mike3== We didn't talk too much and then you left early D:

25: Zif== From what I saw, you have a good ZZS.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
you should mention that SA won the crew battle :troll:

i used zss in teams too, and i won a match with MK in singles.

Mike2

Smash Ace
who's mr sprinkles

I'd love to see videos of this. Besides Joel/Ricky...... which I heard wasn't recorded................. ;-; ..............................plz get homebrew on your guy's wiis. It's so easy XD

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Finally awake, but i'll probably get back to Hibernating. So lets start shoutouts.

K prime -Good job on First once again, starting to get better against Espy.
Espy - Thank you very much for Driving us to Austin and back very much appreciated. Very fun listening to my music and ****ing with Paw the entire time to Austin and back to SA, Plus taking 7 stocks in the Austin Crew Battle.
Sky Pirate - Good job timing out Panty AND taking out Polt.

Polt - Sucks You lost to Panty by getting 9'ed! But still got higher then him nonetheless. Thanks for reminding me to download all those Sonic Colors music, and it was great having someone who played the same games I did rather then having the occasional person go "Wut is CBFD and Iggy's Reckin' Balls?"

Panty - Nicely done with that 9, really thought Polt had it!
Ozz - Glad you and Xyro made it, great job on 5th and seeing you again since... S.L.U.T. 2?
Paw - The Great Hero Lunk and his Son Lunk Jr. Guided you to victory.
Xyro - Thanks for coming from Houston to this tournament, And great doubles match we had.
Zigsta - Thanks alot for the very fun tournament the food we had to talk too that Polt complained about, and showing everyone in the room the source of my craziness!
Pyledriver - Watching you laugh your *** off from Espy's grunting during the Ganon Challenges were so great, Also Car being towed is the worst thing to happen during a tournament :urg:
Tofer - Thanks for letting Espy drive your car to Austin and entertaining me for almost two hours as we waited for Espy and Paw. Also all those Byes you Beat :troll:
KoN - Controller/Port and No sleep Johns :troll: We forgot to do our Yoshi VS Mario MM
Big Boss - You were at this tournament yet I hardly saw you, We also forgot our MM
Slate - Fun match we had, we should play friendlies.

That's about all the shoutouts, time to hibernate and watch more videos that'd destroy everyone elses brains once I awake.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Prime's curse vs. Espy might be coming to an end
Umm...we've gone back and forth for quite some time now. There's no "curse" to begin with.

I'll do shout outs later, I'm still beat, and I got a Superbowl party to attend.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Polt you're not supposed to let SA win austin or SA tournaments >_<!!! PX and I put in hard work!!!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I played badly yesterday. I think I'm going to take a break for next week so that I can rest up for Pound V.

:069:

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
You guys are the best.

Except for Paw.
i approve.

-----

k prime: gj on another 1st place victory.

sky pirate: i hope to play you in tourney after i've fully learned the Oli MU. :)

panty raider: epic 9 ftw! that was amazing.

xyro & ozz: ggs in doubles.

paw: ggs again. i'll beat you next time. when it counts towards the sapr. :troll:

zigsta: hope to play you in tourney one day. i love your bowsah. thx for hosting this tourney; it was awesome! :D

pyledriver: gj on taking sky pirate & xyro to game 3. also, thx for the ride to atx.

tofer: tofer for next sapr in lieu of slush. :troll:

kon!: we're getting better in doubles. just need to keep working at it.

big boss: got wrecked by sky pirate in that crew battle.

slush: hard johns, but you still haven't beaten kon! have you? :troll:

mr. t1ttysprinkles: best. gamertag. ever.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Zig, Harvest also used Pikachu in regular singles.

1: Kprime - Congratulations on getting first! Also, thank you so much for remembering that I wanted friendlies. ^_^

2: Espy - Tournament set was just painful. Thank you for offering a break beforehand, but I doubt the result would have been any different.
Still the manliest Ganon. :3

3: Sky Pirate - Wow, get ***** by a Falco and Sonic. What a garbage player.

4: Poltergust - I feel like I was teasing you a bit more than usual. I'm still kind of new to trash-talking, so you have my apologies if it was too much. Nice to finally play you in tournament.

5: Panty - Raiding them Yoshi panties, boy. :3

5: Ozz - I'm glad you got your revenge. You're the first Falco I've played, so I'm not really sure what I can do to you. ^^;
I really hope to play you again before you quit.

7: Paw - I honestly liked our singles match. It actually felt like it had meaning because I took out a member of your crew (Pyle) and you took out one of mine (Zigsta) and it felt like a duel to avenge them (felt that way to me, at least. <_<; ).

7: Xyro - Thank you for coming all the way out. Your Samus made me feel like a **** when you kept slapping me with that Dair.

9: Zigsta - Best host everrrrr. Thank you for hosting, sir.
You have no idea how much I wanted you to beat Paw. :<

9: PyleDriver - Nice seeing you again. I'm a little better at the Snake match-up nowadays because we have a Snake in Austin now. ^^;
That towing stuff was total bull ****. There is no reason for them to randomly troll around at 11 at night looking for cars to tow.

9: Tofer - I am disappointed in the Peach usage, sir. If you didn't look so damned good in that hat, I would be filled with RAGE.

9: KoN - Nice meeting you again. I'm not fond of Metaknight, but you seem like someone that's easy to get along with. ^_^

13: Big Boss - Crew match was unfortunate. I love fighting Snake on FD because it gives me so much room to work with. :<
I look forward to seeing what you can do to me in the future. (no homo)

13: Mike1 - Oh my lord, I haven't seen you since my first smashfest. Kinda wish I got to play you, your Wolf still looks so legit.

13: Slate - I'm going to assume this was the ALPACA GUY. :D
Those low-tier doubles were fun to watch. I was secretly hoping you'd beat Zig+Polt. Don't tell them I said that, though.

13: Slush - Nice meeting you and I really wish we got more friendlies in. You do a lot of things that Polt doesn't do and it's actually kind of disorienting and fun to play against.

17: Mr. *****Sprinkles - Best name in the entire tournament (barely beating out PantyRaider).
It was really cool that you entered this.

17: Gova - "You look like a guy who knows his donuts." :D
Thank you for teaming with me. I didn't know it would be that fun.
See you in a week.

17: Harvest - Battery guy at a tournament? I like it. :D

17: Mike3 - You'll start placing higher quickly. There has already been noticeable improvement in your playing. Just have to learn the match-ups, spacing, etc. ^^;

25: Zif - You looked so tired. I think you'll do a lot better at your next tournament since you'll have more 1v1 experience by then. ^_^

Dallas - Learn to teleport. Never have trouble with weather that way.

Mike2 - We almost had the Mike trio together in one room. :<
I hope you feel better soon.

Denti

Smash Master
wow, too bad the roads were still impossible this Saturday or i would have showed. Let me know if Austin does anymore tournaments so I can make an appearance.

Excellent job sky pyrit and gj getting first k prime!

Who's falco beat you sky pyrit? :(

@ polt: I've lost a tournament set by getting nined at 0%. It froze me in my re spawn invincibility frames before i could pluck pikmin and i got gimped because I had no pikmin. And what sucked was is that I clearly was going to win. My point is, I know your pain.. You'll get em next time, no doubt.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
Even though I did get a lucky 9 game 3. I still 2 stocked him game 1 and game 2 was last hit last stock. I'm not trying to put Ricky down though, hes clearly better than me.

Shout outs soon.

Denti

Smash Master
I'm not saying anything about how it should have turned out, it's just, actually getting nined in a tournament and losing game 3 because of it SUCKS and I was letting polt know he isn't the only one. lol @ my old battle wounds

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Only one guy (Ozz) is listed as having used Falco, Denti. XD
It was horrifying. I couldn't do anything because his moves kept coming out faster than I was expecting them to and it was actually really starting to frustrate me.

By the way, videos from my Wii have been uploaded.
Really thought there'd be more.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SHOUTOUTS:

-Kprime--Good stuff winning, man. Keep rockin' that goatee and show Espy who the REAL furry is.

-Espy--I thiiiiink I have a good idea of what I'm doing wrong in the MU finally. Always a pleasure hanging out and talking with you as always, buddy. inb4usayimafurry

-Sky Pirate--I wanted to play you in tournament soooooo bad!!! Come to more tournaments with us so the rest of Texas realizes how legit you are!!

-Poltergust--Poltergust Rule = best rule ever conceived by a TO. Best quote ever, though, is: "Slush, you're weird." -Poltergust

-Panty--You raided so many panties at this. Good job buddy, and I'm looking forward to more doubles practice. :)

-Ozz--Aw man, I had no idea you were gonna be leaving to CA so soon! I'm glad we were able to play a few games and hang out.

-Paw--Pawsucka****face. You're done next time, son. Oh yeah, and look here.

-Xyro--Thanks for coming, man! It was awesome to have you, and I'm looking forward to the next time you come down. Intense LT doubles set!

-PyleDriver--Sorry about your car, Pyle. :( I was worried you were gonna vent all that pent up rage on my Bowser in the crew battle, but my Klaws were just too much! Must be the power Louis channeled me after you allegedly molested him behind my back.

-Tofer--Coll hanging with ya as always, Trollfer. HIGH FIVE!!

-KoN--I laughed so hard at that Falco death at 0%, haha. Cool getting to know you better at this!

-Big Boss--One day we'll play in tournament, haha. I enjoyed getting to hang out with you and get to know you better at this, even though you made poor Louis say all those nasty things. :(

-Mike1--Glad you could make it, Mike! Stay in our scene this time!

-Slate--I'm glad you were able to make this--it had been a really long time since the last time you came over!

-Slush--Craziest person on Smashboards, I think so. Also, ZOMG DOUBLE YOSHI!!!

-Mr. *****Sprinkles--You a scrub, beaner.

-Gova--Good stuff giving your glorious title of ******** to Ricky Bobby. And for buying Big Red. I'm so proud of how you and Shaun did in doubles--just BE PATIENT!!

-Harvest--I was so surprised you made this! I'll be sure to make Joel tell you when our fests are, BATTERY GUY.

-Mike3--You're improving. Soon you too will rock that Ari Gold swag.

-Zifien--Don't sweat the placing--it's typical of your first tournament. You'll improve a lot just by playing with us every week.

Wow, I definitely just left a shoutout to everyone who attended this. Gotta say, this is a first, haha.

And to everyone: Contrary to Hylian's naming his farewell tournament "Austin's Last Smash," this is NOT the end of Austin tournaments. I'm working on bringing you guys monthlies, so stay tuned!

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Oh yeeeah, forgot something.

Gova - BEST TEAM ATTACKER IN AUSTIN. :awesome:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
shout outs time!!!

1: Kprime== good job on getting 1st and beating espy.

2: Espy== good job on 2nd, don't worry im sure you'll win the next 5 tournys or so.

3: Sky Pirate== nice talking to you again, good job on 3rd and beating polt.

4: Poltergust== ggs i was actually terrified to play you lol seeing how you just beat dojo.

5: Panty== raiding panties, epic 9 too :smash:

5: Ozz== ggs in doubles i forgot to ask for falco tips, hopefully next time if you dont mind.

7: Paw== you got your panties back.

7: Xyro== thanks for the compliments and the advice in doubles.

9: Zigsta== ggs the stages spike was karma lol

9: PyleDriver== thanks for the ride our car pool was legit, except for kprime talking every ones ear off.

9: Tofer== you make every tournament too funny, good job on out placing slush lol

9: KoN== work harder lazy *** hole

13: Big Boss== good job on all those c4 kills, sorry i dropped the ball in doubles

13: Mike1== i dont know remember who was which mike lol

13: Slate== i saw your ike it was pretty legit

13: Slush== ggs we couldn't mm cause after what happened i didn't have cash left, next time. i hope you get tofer next tournament lol

17: Mr. *****Sprinkles== greatest name ever!

17: Gova== we didn't get to play this friendlies or anything :urg:

17: Harvest== didn't play you or talk next time though

17: Mike3== see mike 1

25: Zif== didnt get to play or talk next time though.

special thanks to zigsta and his room mates and to every one for helping with pyles car.

PnT can suck a ****

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
1: Kprime== Good job placing 1st, but you're such a chatter box.
2: Espy== Thanks for the friendlies. I have no idea what to do against Sonic.
3: Sky Pirate== Good stuff placing 3rd Shaun. You need to travel more. I hope your character dies in a fire.
4: Poltergust== 9
5: Ozz== Thanks for coming out man. Nice to see you picked up the bird again.
7: Paw== Good stuff in the crew battle. : P You have gotten a lot better.
7: Xyro== You're set vs. Kprime was so intense! Thanks for coming to Austin. Wish you and Ozz didn't have to leave on such short notice.
9: Zigsta== We need to work on that team chemistry buddy.
9: PyleDriver== Good seeing you. It sucked that your car got towed. : /
9: Tofer== I hope I can make it to Pik a Nik. It was good seeing you man.
9: KoN== Your Mk is growing. Good stuff in teams.
13: Big Boss== Your Snake is growing. Good stuff in teams.
13: Mike1== Come to more smash fests. Your ganon is legit. I also want to play your space animals the next time I see you.
13: Slush== You're weird. Austin may be the city for you.
17: Gova== Side b Shaun more often.
17: Mike3== You're getting better each time I see you.
25: Zif== You will get better by playing with us Erek. I hope you decide to come to a tourney with us sometime.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
3: Sky Pirate== I hope your character dies in a fire.
Aww, but he loves you.
That's why he's always telling his Pikmin to give you friendly hugs. :<

Curious, Zig, are the brackets going to be put up?
Not trying to rush you or anything, just curious about whether I should stop checking.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I've asked Xyro about it, and he's gone hard Nike status on me. Someone else pester him.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I had HUGE amounts of fun at this event. Nice job at getting the brackets from my twitter!

OZZ: Thank you SO MUCH for regular teaming and low tier teaming with me. Even though ive never teamed with you before, Falcon samus did extremely good considering we were playing people who TIER ***** it up in LT and are damn good team mates.

Espy/Kprime: FRAK YOU! You guys did really good in LT teams. Lets hope you can make top 3 at whobo like you did last year.

Kon/big boss: You guys were ALOT harder than i though. You guys gotta be the 2nd best team in SA, right? Damn good fights and you gay for treating my rob like trash.

Zigsta: DUDE thank you so much for holding this event and not telling houston. it was super nice to get out and get away from the gayness of snake/diddy/lucario.

Mike 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9: it was cool meeting you guys. GO TO WHOBO!

Panty: You better accept me on Google latitude. if it still hasnt worked, please invite me. I wanna know where my panties are at all times.

Nike: F YOU for not going.

MegaFox: your sis is hot.

Poltergust: You did good against me this time around. WHOBO im beating you. ACCEPT IT!

Gova: Im pretty sure you got the best kirby in tx. You are really good.

Everybody else: GO TO WHOBO 3!!

Top Bottom