• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEST4 *29 Augustus 2009, The Netherlands (EUROPE)* MELEE, Results and shoutouts!

Exalador

Smash Lord
-----------------
ZEST4 RESULTS!
-----------------

it's been a lot of fun guys! underneath are all the results, including bracket images and pool images. Feel free to post comments/shoutouts... I'll do my shoutouts later

Teams: 35 Entries - For Teambracket CLICK HERE

Players/Teamname
1: Amsah/Adam (Knabbel en Babbel) (they split the prizemoney and didn’t play grandfinals)
1: Faab/Zgetto (Valk en Zalf)(they split the prizemoney and didn’t play grandfinals)
3: Armada/Aniolas (Team UGS)
4: Ice/Remen (Ice Remen)
5: Pamaro/Aska (Pamaro and Aska)
5: Baxon/Makenshi (Ramadan Team)
7: My/Johnny (Candle Jack)
7: Fernandez/Jeapie (Team Groningen)
9: Reffie/Ivo (Team Rotzooi)
9: Marc/Dave (Emofiel)
9: VA/Swizzy (Team Scrub)
9: Utto/Steven (PC Orly)
13: Happosai/Mind Trick (Steen en Kempi)
13: Porc/Qlex (WarlockBlasters)
13: BornFidelity/Coen (Marihuana Stoners Mutha****a)
13: CM/Sat (CM and Sat)
17: Timmy/Toby (Timmy Toby)
17: Gongo/Enig (Team Grabrest)
17: Rob/Loek (Team Suicide)
17: Aqua/Tim (Brawlers)
17: CBT+/Masterser (CBT+ Masterser)
17: NinFreak/Mizar (Strangers)
17: Craiigg/Jo3 (Craiigg Jo3)
17: Jeffz0r/Lawrencelot (Jeffz0r en Lawrencelot)
25: Kuraii/Donut (Team Donut)
25: Jellsprout/PaprikaKiller (Team Veggi)
25: Garet999/Shino (Team USA)
25: Nessiah/Mr. M (Evil Twins)
25: Rian/Mischa (Skaffa Boys)
25: LQSkiff/TinTin (LQTinTin)
25:Lid1/Kabutox (The Noobs)
25: Jumpman/Yuki (Jumpman en yuki)
33: Dude/Tjarwood (The Dudes)
33: DownA/Exalador (DownA Exalador)
33: TrickerL/Ace (TrickerAce)

Singles: 71 Entries - For Singles bracket CLICK HERE!

POOL 1, POOL 2, POOL 3, POOL 4, POOL 5, POOL 6, POOL 7, POOL 8, POOL 9, POOL 10,
POOL 11,POOL 12, POOL 13, POOL 14, POOL 15, POOL 16,

1: Armada
2: Zgetto
3: Amsah
4: Faab
5: Adam
5: Remen
7: Makenshi
7: Ice
9: Pamaro
9: Aska
9: Qlex
9: Marc
13: Dave
13: Trained Noob
13: Utto
13: Porc
17: Jeapie
17: Craiigg
17: Ivo
17: Happosai
17: CM
17: Baxon
17: Aniolas
17: VA
25: Kone
25: Linkje
25: Exalador
25: CBT+
25: Swizzy
25: Jo3
25: Fernandez
25: Lawrencelot
33: Ryuker
33: Timmy
33: Tiersie
33: DownA
33: MasterSer
33: Mind Trick
33: Rob
33: Johnny
33: Gongo
33: Aqua
33: TrickerL
33: Ace
33: Jeffz0r
33: Jumpman
33: Enig
33: Shino
49: Rpt
49: TinTin
49: Lid1
49: Sat
49: Kabutox
49: Donut
49: NinFreak
49: Thomaz
49: VEEN
49: Mr. M
49: Mizar
49: tim
49: Yuki
49: Paprika Killer
49: Jellsprout
49: Rian
65: Tjarwood
65: Dude
65: Loek
65: Kuraii
65: Udoyasha
65: Nessiah
65: Garet999

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Just got back from taking qlex and Aska to the train station. They should be able to catch the eurolines bus just fine. Gonna eat some cake now cause me sis just turned 18 !!! O.o

Had a lot of fun this tournament even though I was tired as hell (2.45 hours of sleep after a 5 hour drum n bass party =.=). Took another stab at recording commentary. Hope I'll be able to get it under there but I'll uload the audio files so anyone can take a stab at syncing this with the vids.
As for the vids. I'll talk to AJP about it today but I got a lot of stuff to do cause I'm moving to Utrecht tomorrow. Rough estimate is that AJP can finish the vids by friday but I'm not promising anything.

Thanks a lot for all the effort you put in to this exalador and crew. Some minor delays (partly due to setting up recording and one recorder means important matches stall the tournament >.>) Apart from taking tourney goers to the coffeeshop during the tournament I think you did a fine job XD. Double thank the venue owner for letting us finish the tournament ^^

So yeah more later. Enjoy the wait >; )

Exalador

Smash Lord
happy birthday to your sister ryuker, and good luck with moving to Utrecht!

Yeah the slight delay because of taking some people to the coffeeshop was too bad... but you know how it is for people that aren't from the netherlands, they don't get a chance like that everyday lol

EDIT: ffs... i finally wanna host a ZEST where there is enough time for low tier XD i love low tier!

Thomaz

Smash Lord
Tournament was good. Only thing that I didn't like were the small poules. I pretty much stopped caring the moment I heard what poule I had.

And start earlier nex time. I was over an hour too late and it hadn't started yet. ;(

Oh, en feliciteer haar namens mij, Joeri! ^_^

Shouts later.

Exalador

Smash Lord
Tournament was good. Only thing that I didn't like were the small poules. I pretty much stopped caring the moment I heard what poule I had.

And start earlier nex time. I was over an hour too late and it hadn't started yet. ;(

Oh, en feliciteer haar namens mij, Joeri! ^_^

Shouts later.
Yeah, when it was certain to be 71 people, i could've made a little less pools, like 10 pouls with 3 players advancing each pool, then we wouldve had 9 pools with 7 players and 1 with 8 instead of 16 poules, wouldve been ok, since we could've used 2 TVs per pool then, and save the semi-finals/finals on teams for later... ill keep that in mind next time.

Mizar

Smash Ace
argh pam and ice should have teamed, i guess they would have gotten 4th (instead of remen/ice)
Why, Remen is ****.

Awesome tourny guys, had alot of fun. Too bad I had to leave early, I'd loved to play more friendlies with everyone.
PIECE OUT BRA

Luma

Smash Lord
because pamaro in teams is ****** even more, he even does stuff the dutchies doenst know about

(for example, amsah might remind this, when you and adam played friendlies with ice and me, ice did a weak knee to save me, thats a pamaro-original xD)

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Hahaha I remember that, but trust me when I say that Remen is probably the best teampartner for Ice, they're an awesome team. >:3

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
because pamaro in teams is ****** even more, he even does stuff the dutchies doenst know about

(for example, amsah might remind this, when you and adam played friendlies with ice and me, ice did a weak knee to save me, thats a pamaro-original xD)
What about saving with FP into tech?

Qlex

Smash Cadet
I'm back in France!

Thank you Ryuker, we arrived after a **** long bus trip.

Shoutouts to come.

Exalador

Smash Lord
Baxon, Makenshi, Porc, CM and Sat are finally on the way back home. They went to amsterdam today, but when they wanted to leave they had some trouble with the battery of the car, so it wouldnt start. They are on the way back home now.

Ryuker: Good job on already getting the vids over to AJP , and thank you AJP for encoding! :)

Faab

Smash Ace
Beast tournament

guess i'll do some shoutouts then =/

Amsah : Played badly so ya got a easy win in quarters :( i'll step it up next time again man and make it exciting :D

Adam : The **** happened this time man, you lost to remen and who else? GJ ****** teams anyway man

Zgetto : Sexy *****

Remen : gj against armada man and to bad you ****ed up some tech skill against me

Ivo : wtf have you been doing at home all these years, secretly playing smash eh?

rest van de dutchies, niet al te veel gesproken en niet al te onverwachte wendingen van jullie, step it up

Makenshi: Hahaha lost to a sheik again, poor makky

Baxon: dissapointed man, skip ramadan for the next tournament

Qlex: to bad you didn't found you're controller for our matches, you got it eventually?

Aska: Always nice playing against that marth of you'rs, always surprising me

Ice: Man i was not looking forward to playing you again, since i ****ed up against marc the set right before facing you, but taking a **** and putting on some andrea bocelli saved my ***. Good matches man but next time bring out the marth abit more.

Armada/Aniolas: Always cool to hang around with you guys, really appreaciate the fanta <3. Also great set in teams again, this one was to close for words, most exciting set till now.

Qlex

Smash Cadet
Alright.

Exalador : Thank you very much for the tournament, you rocked. We didn't talk that much, but I guess you had a lot of stuff to do. See you next time!

Lawrencelot : Thanks a lot for the housing. It was really simple like TVs bed'n breakfast, but I really enjoyed it. Thanks too for not waking me up during the night with senseless shouting waking up people ^^

Ryuker : Man, that housing was what I needed. I really needed to sleep. Thank you, man, I really appreciated all you did for us to get to the train.

Faab : Yeah I found my controller right before my losers match. I put it in Jeffz0r's bag because I mistook it for mine. When I found my bag I didn't realize I actually put something in the wrong bag until the last moment... sucks. Anyway I really enjoyed playing you, even if it was for only one match. I hope that next time we might find enough room for freeplay.

Adam : We didn't do matches, but thank you for the controller. Man, you're too funny with French language.

Remen : I appreciated the talk we had about fighting games, you really know your classics and you have some taste ;). You're also a really good team partner. The matches porc and I did against Ice and you were scary. Hope to see you around.

Ice : Man, I really did well against you, I don't clearly get it. Anyway, you're a very calm player and you look very solid. I guess the matches went a little bit frustrating because of the time limit and all that, they were enjoyable nonetheless.

It brought me one step closer to understanding the reason of saying "Thank you" after a game.

Pamaro : I didn't get to see you before, but you looked cool. You're amazing in teams! You appear to be very very accurate. Du bist nicht so gut im Englisch, aber ich kann es verstehen ;) See you!

Armada : It was really nice to see you again. I appreciated your supporting me during my losers matches, and I really, REALLY regret that we didn't get to play Mario Party. Oh well, another time, I PROMISE we'll do some Mario Party. Great game to put in a tournament right?

Aniolas : Cool to see you, too. Next time we gotta do freeplay. We GOTTA. And yeah, believe me, my commentary over your matches UGS vs Adam Amsah is total crap. Prepare yourself to laugh when you'll see the videos.

Amsah : We didn't do much aside from talking of death by fire. Y'know, come to think of it, I guess our body temperature (37°C) is closer to high temperatures, hence the term "dying in a fire". Whatever.

Zgetto : We didn't play, but good **** man, I'm gonna watch your matches again.

Timmy : Why thank you about my Ganon. Next time!

Dude : You were nervous while playing our matches o_o

Tintin : Awesome French speaking. The pools matches were a lot of fun. See you next time.

Happosai : Chaingrabbing is gay.

Utto : Tight matches. I HATE STITCHFACES >=/

The English : You're all cool. I had a good time talking and playing with you guys. I hope to see all of you in the future tournaments.

Dave/Coen : We didn't get to see each other, too bad =/ maybe next time.

Marc : You really look like Charby o_o

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dave/Coen : We didn't get to see each other, too bad =/ maybe next time
Don't worry about it. My state of mind wouldn't allow us to properly conversate with eachother anyway.

Which was also the reason I didn't enter singles. I probably would've been 4 stocked by every single person in my poule being that way (no I'm not like JD who places high when high).

I'm really too lazy for shoutouts so just a few.

Baxon: Favorite smasher @ ZEST4 hands down. Too bad you were having Ramadan (you know why ;).

Exalador: You're the man (still).

Thomaz: Jij ook man.

Ace: Leuke matches.

Yuki: Wat is je nr? We moeten nog een keer spelen man, en aangezien je in hilly woont....:p

Shino: Nog bedankt voor die tabaccas. ^^

Craiigggg: Thanks for the smoking paper. I totally forgot to bring my own.

Tim: Ik kan gewoon niemand serieus nemen die dezelfde naam heeft als mijn broertje.

Steven/Linkje: Ik mocht iets niet aan Dave vertellen. Wat was het ook alweer?

The rest: SWED (youknowwhatImean)

Ninfreak

Smash Cadet
Okay

CBT+: Thanks for convincing me to go with you to my 1st melee tournament. Too bad for the brackets, you almost won, 1 rest made the difference. At least you represented our country honorably :p

Lawrencelot: Thx a lot for the housing...especially after the tournament, your cookies and juice were a lifesaver!. CBT+ and me would have starved without those cookies lol. The matches at your house were fun!

Mizar: Thx for teaming with me. Glad we won at least one match in the bracket. Also thx for playing so much against me at the tournament. You played much better than the night before at Lawrencelot, I was impressed. Shame you had to leave early...

Qlex: The moment you came in at Lawrencelot's place I immediately noticed your accent. Mad good for a french guy. I didn't know how good your ganondorf was until I saw it. Just superb to watch. You scared us all when you said you lost your controller. Glad you found it! Too bad we did'nt play, next time we will!

Aska: We didn't play as welll but just as Qlex and the other french you're funny as hell!

Amsah: I don't think you will remeber me but you said you hadn't won any rock/paper/scissors untill you played me in pools. Man I was so dissapointed lol. I was really rooting for you as a fellow sheik main. Better luck next time.

ROB: I had a nice time talking with you while waiting to play our pool matches. We should have played more after our match.

Exalador: Thx for hosting the tournament. I saw you coming and going like all the time. Really busy!

I really liked my 1st tournament. I'll go to more tourneys from now on. The atmosphere was the best! Till next time!!!

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
poules:

linkje(0-2): slechtste match die ik het hele weekend heb gespeeld >_<. uiteraard verdiende je het om te winnen, maar ik had het je moeilijker moeten maken. de grappen over het invalide toilet waren te goed x'D.

dude(2-0): je wordt vast nog beter, blijf naar toernooien komen, iedereen is zo begonnen ^_^

tintin(2-0): dude je frans is ziek o=. erg aardige gast ben je ook. blijf oefenen, je zit bijna op het punt dat je de advanced techniques echt goed toe kan passen denk ik =].

qlex(0-2): awesome ganon, but i told you before. you and mike should've played matches, since i played his ganon all weekend. no offense, but you speaking in the microphone with a weird accent about how you lost your controller sounded so funny xD. glad you got it back.

nou dat was singles, aangezien ik niet naar de brackets ging >_<.

teams:

veen: je was echt een goeie teammate, veel beter dan ik had verwacht O=. good ****, lijkt me tof om nog eens een keer te teamen.

first team match (forgot names)(2-0): you guys played good, but i think you were too unexperienced. keep practicing =]

faab+zgetto(1-2): had fun playing you guys. faab's bowser sucks =D.

mindtrick+happosai (1-2): awesome matches. first match we ***** you. second match you ***** us xD. third match was f'd up really, me tippering veen, and veen tippering me on his next stock xD. we should not have gone double marth, we had a chance to win the set i think. you guys well deserved it though.

rest:

ed, mike, craig, robby, joe: idk what to say really, we talked all weekend and you know me and my dutch friends think all 5 of you are so awesome. really, i had so much fun in the mansion (next to my dad's windmill x'D) and at the tournament and at Harderwijk. me and Anne will DEFINATELY visit England in October, and Robby said he might organize a smash tournament when we come =].

nini: zoo tof dat je meeging =D, was echt weer gezellig. ik kom je ma deze week nog bosbessen brengen x'D. en we moeten gauw friendlies spelen met amsah en my xD.

my: wtf ik heb gewoon helemaal niet gespeeld tegen je. tof dat je erbij was though, en we spelen gauw weer friendlies, het moet =]

bf: stoner is het enige woord dat me te binnen schiet. maar je zit nu op msn te zeiken dat ik een shout over je moet posten xD. dus... bf is KK GRAPPIG als hij stoned is op msn xD. 'waarvan ik natuurlijk eerst dacht wajow clint eastwood maakt ruige muziek voor zn leeftijd'

oh en bf die 'haha' probeert te typen op msn als ie stoned is ziet er ong. zo uit:

Edwin, man! - Bending Bonnets zegt:
kkqkqkqkqkq
kakakaka
laja
ahhahahahahaha

coen: ik kan gewoon niemand serieus nemen die zo'n stoner is als jij ^^

marc: how did you like craig's mum? i love her <3. oh and im sorry man, my mum and sister cheated on you this weekend. they had a threesome with your dad. i hope you'll be ok :/

exa: je bent de beste host ever. ik heb niet veel met je gepraat, maar toernooi was zoals altijd echt kk vet ^__^.

thomaz: onze friendlies waren zo kk slecht ;p. volgende keer doen we beter ons best ok xD?

dave: *cough*EMO*cough*

ivo: helaas heb ik geen friendlies gespeeld met je, had graag tegen je fox willen spelen =[

adam: je bent kk grappig ,serieus. keep the PST-op-een-wolkje alive O=. ook geen friendlies gedaan helaas.

amsah: brawl grappen over snake die de auto's op de weg ftilt enz. waren te grappig x'D. team friendlies waren ook tof. 'IK DOE NIKS, NINI ***** ALLES! KIJK DAN!' jammer dat je niet tegen armada hebt gespeeld in het toernooi =[.

faab: zaandam kk junkie =D

zgetto: 4 stocks in je gezicht op survival of the fittest tournament x'D.

baxon: you're a really friendly guy, bring JD next time ^^.

ik vergeet serieus ****ing veel mensen denk ik.ik weet nog dat ik met iemand tegen een belg en nog iemand heb geteamd, dat was cool xD.

oh, me and craig losing the other british car was NOT cool x'D. mike was supposed to follow my car but stopped to get petrol. i noticed like 20 minutes later, and craig got mad at me. we shouted at each other in the car, and he was really really worried, since the other guys did not have phones or a map or anything. turns out they eventually found Ermelo on their own, and were like: 'we thought it was kinda funny we got lost', while craig nearly cried about it xD.

voor de rest eehm.. oh ja die gasten van dutchnoobz.nl waren cool, ik zal jullie site checken binnenkort =).

sorry voor als ik andere mensen vergeten ben.

ik zorg dat ik vanaf nu weer vaker naar smash toernooien kom ^^

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Bad news: The capture card seems to have used a vertical resolution of 288 internally for whatever reason. This means it kind of used the worst possible deinterlacing method on it. Videos will be a bit blurry, especially in motion, and 30fps.

Good news: No deinterlacing needs to be done, plus it's 30fps, so the encoding will go about 15 times faster (not kidding).

Qlex

Smash Cadet
no offense, but you speaking in the microphone with a weird accent about how you lost your controller sounded so funny xD. glad you got it back.
Haha! Yeah I was freaking nervous so I wasn't paying much attention to my accent. I know it was funny, now I find it to be very funny 'cuz fortunately I eventually found it.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Bad news: The capture card seems to have used a vertical resolution of 288 internally for whatever reason. This means it kind of used the worst possible deinterlacing method on it. Videos will be a bit blurry, especially in motion, and 30fps.

Good news: No deinterlacing needs to be done, plus it's 30fps, so the encoding will go about 15 times faster (not kidding).
Is that more good news or bad news =D?

Ninfreak

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah forgot to mention this: for those who were wondering why I had a shirt of Manchester City: I'm not really a fan of this team but I only bought it because my favourite soccer player plays in that team, hence the Kompany name behind my shirt. Just to clear things up ^^

VA

Smash Hero
Hi ^_^

Congratz to everyone that placed high, I didn't watch the finals because I was playing awesome friendlies with Baxon.

Shoutouts:

Umm...

Tim & friends: Thank you so much for housing us, it worked out really well and I really really enjoyed meeting you friends and just hanging out. Even though I was a little bit ridiculous with my smash practice.

French guys (Qlex and Baxon): You guys are awesome, I'm definitely coming to Paris soon and you can teach me French so I can go out and tecktonik. Also we'll play some smash ^_^

Armada: It was good to play you, I was really impressed by you. Our bracket match was fun, I'm happy that I got 2 stocks each game but I think you were really mad after losing doubles and were sandbagging probably. Our friendlies later were good fun too, I like your Marth a lot.

Trained_Noob: When I played friendlies with you I totally did not care about anything other than showing off my tech skill, I was super mad that I'd lost to Marc and just sat there showing off ^_^

Marc: hey your sheik is legit. I think if I'd been a bit more solid in our matches I could have won, I was very nervous...

Amsah & Adam: Wow you ***** me and swizzy hard in teams. It was an enjoyable experience. Shame I didn't get to play either of you in friendlies. I'm in an internet cafe in Amsterdam right now but I don't think I'll get to play you today Amsah...it sucks.

Fellow Englishes: URGAY. And I hope you had a **** trip home without me noobs. P.S craig levelled up like hell in tournament. GJ

J03

Smash Master
they wouldnt let him through customs, something about him being radioactive.

Everyone: i dont actually remember doing the commentary for most of the singles. Holland made me very intoxicated rofl.

Kone

Smash Master
I REALLY hope the commentary is okay? ryujker is it? it better be. I really want to hear what me and joe were saying ROFL, itll be good ^_^

Robboooooooooooo- i luv u and i missed you so much on the way home, no star road :(. My heart was soooooo empty. However, the trip back was laughs, mikey harrassed another car for like 40 miles to the point where he give us the finger, 2 good. Also, the trip was alot more bareable. Ermelo to calais only took 3.5 hrs instead of 5.5 hours LOL we mad got stuck on that antwerp ring road first time round, toooooo tired me thinks on the way there. Also, london went mad quick lol crappy m26 being closed.

English guys we need to do this again soon! next big european tournament me thinks?

robby when i live in brighton itll be all smiles, yes? lol

nofx4president

Smash Journeyman
'Tim & friends: Thank you so much for housing us, it worked out really well and I really really enjoyed meeting you friends and just hanging out. Even though I was a little bit ridiculous with my smash practice.'

yeh it worked out ok, though there were some complications (3 diff housing addresses, me and mike picking up the cube and forgetting mem card etc.). what do you mean by being ridiculous with your smash practice? i don't get it xD.

'???? you aren't going home with the people you came with?? why is that?'

LOL at J-O-three's((A)) comment x'D.

the real reason is that robby/VA has a friend in Amsterdam, and he stays with her until this saturday. He'd like to play friendlies with amsah, and ams is up for it but does not have a cube xD.

'mikey harrassed another car for like 40 miles to the point where he give us the finger, 2 good'

ahahhaha too funny ^__^

'we mad got stuck on that antwerp ring road first time round'

i figured you would, none of you are too bright =D (kidding <3)

ams: 'Is that more good news or bad news =D?'

are you being sarcastic? video quality will suck, but we'll get to see 'em faster, basically

Exalador

Smash Lord
Time for my shoutouts:

Dutch part first, english part is underneath, with shoutouts to the english, french, swedish, belgians and germans :)

Allereerst: ik wil gewoon iedereen bedanken die er was, het was supertof en ik vond het weer erg leuk om te doen! Ik begin met een paar special shoutouts, en daarna de andere shouts. Probleem is alleen dat ik van de voor mij 'nieuwe' community nog niet veel namen heb onthouden, sorry daarvoor. Verder heb ik zelf niet tegen heel veel mensen gespeeld die ik nog niet kende, dus daar kan ik helaas ook niet veel over zeggen :(

Special Shoutouts:

Utto: De officiele co-host voor dit toernooi. Bedankt voor alle hulp voor en tijdens het toernooi. Je hebt me in de bracket weer laten zien wat voor noob ik ben :p

Marc: Bedankt voor het regelen van de seeding, volgens mij was iedereen hier behoorlijk tevreden over. Ik zag je rond 5 uur nog vertrekken met Ace Gordon, maar dat keer was je vrij snel terug... what happened? haha... Tof dat je mij in een easy pool heb gegooid ^^ volgens mij de eerste keer op zest dat ik het makkelijk had in de pools :p

Jeffrey: ****, je hebt echt veel geholpen om te zorgen dat mensen hun matches gingen spelen, echt supertof. Wellicht maak ik jou wel officiele co-host voor ZEST5, als je dat wilt :). Heel relaxed dat je voor me kon invallen toen ik de fransen en engelsen even kon assisteren in hun trip naar de coffeeshop, om hun reis een echt hollands tintje te geven, echt bedankt! Volgens mij was dit trouwens de eerste keer op ZEST dat wij elkaar niet in de pools of bracket tegen kwamen haha.

Ryuker: Zelfs na een ruige drum en bass party met weinig slaap van de partij om wedstrijden op te kunnen nemen. Zonder jou zou ZEST4 geen video's hebben gehad om dit toernooi nog lang te kunnen heugen. Ik kijk er vol verwachting naar uit, want ik heb weinig van de belangrijke wedstrijden 'live' kunnen volgen.

DutchNoobz: Udoyasha en Gavri, supervet dat jullie er waren, heb het verslag al gelezen, leuk stukje, en ik kan niet wachten op de gefilmde footage ^^ Ook tof dat je nog hebt meegedaan met singles Udo!

Ook nog een special shoutout naar iedereen die housing heeft aangeboden zodat dit een echt internationaal toernooi kon worden: Laurens, Marcel, Rutger, Tim, Amsah en Ace (ook al is er uiteindelijk niemand bij je blijven slapen geloof ik? :p).

Ook nog een bedankje aan de mensen die nog extra TVs (Garet999 en Ace) en Gamecubes mee hebben genomen (te veel mensen om individueel te bedanken :p)!

Dutch Shoutouts:

DownA: Zoooooo stoer dat je er was, van ons superteam is weinig terecht gekomen >_< de eerst set fokte ik echt keihard in de laatste match sorry man :( Als je de volgende keer weer komt moet je shoe, greenmachine en sparky wel meenemen :p

My/Trained Noob: ahhh na de relaxede bracket op ZEST3, een hele pittige op ZEST4. Gelijk de eerste ronde tegen Amsah >_< dat is geen pretje. Echt supertof dat je er was. Je was die nacht teruggekomen van vakantie en het was dus verre van zeker of je aanwezig zou zijn. Echt heel vet dat je kon komen ^^

Thomaz: Dit was gewoon de stoerste gast op het toernooi... Falcon speler en nog op de fiets vanuit leiden naar het toernooi komen ook... kan het nog mannelijker? Ik zal de pools volgende keer wat groter maken!

Amsah: Niet eens een officiele match tegen armada kunnen spelen... zo jammer, dat had ik graag willen zien. Bedankt voor de friendlies en de tips, ik zal er op letten ^^

Faab: Jonge!! volgende keer ga je spelen :p beetje mij gierig aan lopen kijken omdat je een toernooimatch wou zien... als je mij aankijkt ipv de match te bekijken, dan kan je net zo goed gewoon je toernooimatch spelen XD

Adam: Zomaar zat je er niet bij om me door de pools te helpen :p... was achteraf ook niet nodig, want ik ben er zonder je hulp doorheen gekomen, maar toch...

Zgetto: zo goed jonge... gefeliciteerd met de 2e plaats... leer mij!

Steven: Vet dat je er was, helaas geen matches tegen je gespeeld... en nu wil ik toch weten hoe het nou zat met die match van jou/utto tegen faab/zgetto... ik werd gemindgamed voor het leven XD

Dave: gvd... ik wou echt nog een paar matches tegen jou spelen, maar dat zat er niet in... zoals altijd weer supervet dat je er bij was!

Reffie: Tof dat je kon komen, maar toch jammer dat je niet met singles heb meegedaan. De dag ervoor was lache, nog ff beetje warm kunnen spelen voor ZEST en een paar hamburgers gegeten... volgende keer forceer ik een mc chicken door je strot :p je moet is een andere burger proberen

Ivo: Vet dat je er bij was, ook de dag ervoor, paar biertjes en ff smashen is altijd leuk ^^ Binnenkort nog eens naar het casino (met reffie ook).

De voor mij 'nieuwe' community:

LQSkiff en TinTin: Echt leuk dat jullie er waren. Voor jullie was het geloof ik het eerste ssbm toernooi, ik hoop dat jullie het naar je zin hebben gehad. Ik kan begrijpen dat LQSkiff voor singles naar huis wou, omdat het niveau-verschil gewoon erg groot it met sommige mensen. Wel heel tof dat je zelf wel gewoon mee hebt gedaan met singles TinTin! Wie beter wilt worden kan dat het makkelijkst bereiken door tegen goede spelers te spelen!

Jeapie: Ik zag wat matches van je falcon geloof ik, zag er goed uit man! verder alleen niet echt met je gesproken ofzo geloof ik :/

Tim: Leuke matches tegen je gespeeld in de poolwedstrijden!

Ace: Ook leuke matches gespeeld in de pools, ik maakte me in het begin best zorgen toen ik je match tegen tim zag, je jigglypuff zag er daar erg goed uit!

De rest: ik ken jullie nu een beetje van gezicht en naam, maar heb niet heel veel met jullie gesproken/gespeeld. Allemaal bedankt dat jullie er waren en ik hoop dat jullie je vermaakt hebben.

Ik ben nu nog zeker mensen vergeten... sorry XD

The foreign shoutouts:

Sweden:
Armada: you are soooo good... congratulations on getting first place! you deserved it! haha we shouldve played some matches... but sadly i didn't find the time :( we will play next time!

Aniolas: Confirming in the most manly way possible! only you and Adam can do that, if you are coming next time you will be confirmed like that again! Too bad we didn't get to play any matches...next time!

The French:
CM and Sat: Me and Jip played you in the first match of the Team tourney, congratulations on beating us, i messed up so hard in the last match of the set >_>. I hope you enjoyed your trip to amsterdam the day after the tournament :)

Porc: Your english is really good man, it was great to have you, and it was cool having you guys over!

Baxon: Your english has improved sooooo much since the first time we met at JST5. had fun playing some matches back home with you, and it was cool having you over at my place, i'll take you up on that offer to house me the next time i'll be in France :D

Makenshi: I really wanted to play some matches against your marth, but we'll do that next time. Thanks for being here, it was fun. You need to practice your english a bit more, but you are getting there :)

Qlex and Aska: great having you here! hope to see you guys again next time

Great-Britain:
hahaha you guys were cracking me up the last hours of the tournament...doing those comments on the final matches of the tournament 'under the influence' was awesome XD Thanks so much for coming guys! Next time i will definitly need to play some matches against you guys though...sorry i knocked over your beer Kone XD

Germany:
Ice: It was great having you here. I don't think i have ever seen you before on a tournament, but you are really good man! I checked out some of your matches, really nice!

Pamaro: i haven't talked to you at all, only to answer your question if a match was best out of 3 or best out of 5 hahaha :p but cool that you could make it!

Belgium:
CBT+: Thanks for the friendlies, i had fun playing those matches. Sorry i the matches kept getting interrupted, because it was late and people were leaving :(

Ninfreak: Good to have you there, we didn't talk much and haven't played i think. Hope you'll be there again next time so we can play some matches :)

Guess that about wraps it up... if i forgot you in the shoutouts im truly sorry! see you all next time!

Top Bottom