• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List / Chart ZeRo's 3.1.0 Tier List

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
ZeRo unleashed part 1 of his tier list.

The characters he put as low tier is not too surprising, as the characters he described as low tier are more widely accepted to be low tier.
There is however two important things to point out though:

:ultlittlemac: He still thinks Mac is not only the worse character, but notably worse than everyone else than in low tier. From his explanation, he appears to not exactly know the significance of Little Mac's buffs from 3.1.0 (to an extent, he doesn't with Bowser Jr. as well). He is also not a big fan of how Little Mac is designed, thinking that Mac's intended design is doomed to low tier for all of eternity.
:ultkingdedede: He notably thinks Dedede is low tier. The biggest thing is that he immediately compared him to K. Rool (who he put one placement lower than Dedede), saying that Dedede is basically a version of K. Rool that simply works better (or something like that). Despite Dedede's solid reps and results, ZeRo has never been fond of the character in the first place, so I guess it is kind of predictable that he puts Dedede as low tier himself.

Despite this, his tier list is already looking way better than the last one he put out. lol

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
Despite this, his tier list is already looking way better than the last one he put out. lol
Well, he only ranked 6 charcters or something like that.

But I have to say that i like Zero's explanations as they seem to fit and it's not just misinformation. But he has priorities , just like any other top-player which isn't bad. But I wouldn't be wurprised if the lowest ranked character in his mid-tier segment is Ridley.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
At least Ridley and G&W aren't in low tier anymore, that's one good thing I'll say about Zero's current tier list so far. As for D3 being low tier? That's a bold statement to make considering he has really good results for his size. Unlike the other superheavies, D3 has a projectile that he can edgeguard and ledgetrap with. He can also mix up his recovery and recover high or low. The results and abilities that were showcased in tournaments don't tell me he's a low tier at all.

Galgatha

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SinChill
(to an extent, he doesn't with Bowser Jr. as well).
To be completely honest, I heavily disagree with his reasoning for placing Jr as bottom tier. Now, obviously I have bias as I co-main Jr alongside Falco, but I would argue that Jr is low-mid tier at the very least. Similar to Duck-hunt, Jr just requires some creativity when playing to fully utilize his kit.

One thing that irritated me was when ZeRo talked about Cannonball. Honestly, I think he is looking at Cannonball in the wrong regards. It is one of the longest lasting projectiles in the game, arcs depending on charge amount, and covers a fairly solid amount of distance. It should be used for creating pressure offstage to the person attempting to recover. Bowser Jr actually has amazing offstage pressure capabilities, Cannonball being 1 of them.

He has good combo throws (uthrow,dthrow), kill throws (bthrow, fthrow), an amazing (albiet creative and somewhat difficult at times) combo-game, good mix-up recovery with possible stalling, and good disjoints for aerials. I wouldn't say he is top tier by any means, but certainly not low tier (and bottom 3 at that).

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
The only thing I fear with Zero's tierlists are the fact that he has a lot of reach. So he has some kind of responsibility but I think he knows that which is why he puts more effort into his tier-lists than any other top-player I've yet seen (lol, Armada).
But I don't know if he's correct with comparing D3 to K. Rool. Don't think they follow the same gameplan as Gordo does different things than Crown or Canonball. But I also don't play either of them but when fighting against them, D3 doesn't feel like a K. Rool without superarmor.

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
The only thing I fear with Zero's tierlists are the fact that he has a lot of reach. So he has some kind of responsibility but I think he knows that which is why he puts more effort into his tier-lists than any other top-player I've yet seen (lol, Armada).
ZeRo has a bad track record when it comes to spreading misinformation, so keep that in mind when watching his videos.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
For anyone who's interested:

Can't really get behind him saying that Zelda has a bad OoS game which is just not true. Fair/bair are fast (frame 6 I've heard) and if you're in teleport range she will lift you up and that's a really good get-off-me tool because you don't necessarily have to hit the opponent with the stronger 2nd hit.
Don't really know why ZeRo is thinking that since I haven't heard any Zelda player that complains about that and Dabuz praised her for her OoS game in his list, so it's a bit puzzling.
Can't tell anything about the other characters as I probably won't watch the whole thing but it's kinda interesting how such ideas that someone has a bad OoS game take roots.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
ZeRo has released part 2 of his tier list (which is an hour and 19 minutes long lol).

Since it is long, I will put it here:

1561645895763.png

It is definitely far from the worse tier list I have seen, but it definitely has its questionable placements (like why is Yoshi ranked so low?) and misinformation galore. Then again, this is nothing too unusual from ZeRo.

Notice that :ultgnw: seems to have skyrocketed from his second-worse-character position from his previous tier list, so that is interesting to see.

$.A.F.

Smash Journeyman
Why is Yoshi lower than Ganondorf? I actually cannot find a good reason. Yoshi is decently heavy, has crazy air mobility, a stupid combo game, a great aerial game, a good projectile, a better recovery, good kill power, an armored combo breaker etc. Ganondorf has more kill power and weight. Not even survivability, weight. You can’t say he lives longer when he gets thrown offstage and dies.

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
[...]and misinformation galore. Then again, this is nothing too unusual from ZeRo.
I called it, didn't it?

ZeRo still doesn't really understand Corrin. He never really did in Smash 4 (he even put her at 27, arguably 28 since he grouped Donkey Kong and Bowser for some reason, in Smash 4, which is crazy low for Smash 4 Corrin). No mention whatsoever of the Dragon Fang Shot nerf or her struggling to kill, briefly talking about her having a combo throw (I'd be interested to know which one, since I'm pretty sure she's doesn't have a combo throw), and he also didn't mention that her fair is slower than in Smash 4, or that the system changes that make you sometimes turn around nerfs her recovery a bit (harder to use bair to recover). He did, at least, mention that her recover is bad, so that's something. Oh, and he also said her disadvantage isn't that bad because she can down-air to land, yeah...

It could've been worse, though. It's not a terrible description of Corrin, but it's lacking. He also placed her too high, in my opinion, but that's another subject (how is she better than Yoshi or Duck Hunt?).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
ZeRo has released part 2 of his tier list (which is an hour and 19 minutes long lol).

Since it is long, I will put it here:

View attachment 229375

It is definitely far from the worse tier list I have seen, but it definitely has its questionable placements (like why is Yoshi ranked so low?) and misinformation galore. Then again, this is nothing too unusual from ZeRo.

Notice that :ultgnw: seems to have skyrocketed from his second-worse-character position from his previous tier list, so that is interesting to see.
At the very least I’ll agree that Diddy is at least High Tier. Maybe it’ll finally be taken seriously if ZeRo says it. He could’ve made a great run as a Wolf / Diddy main in Ultimate but I do think his opinion should be taken as serious as the rest of the competitive players. Especially considering Diddy’s placement, because I doubt there’s a better Diddy around even if ZeRo doesn’t go to tournaments anymore (also playing Diddy online is a challenge because he needs so much precision; one of the characters hurt by WiFi lag the most next to Sheik).

I don’t see many weird things yet however in his placements. Maybe Dedede and Yoshi could be higher, but that’s about it.

Oh wait now I see, Isabelle is kind of absurdly high... I also don’t agree with that.

Last edited:

Untouch

Smash Master
Everything ZeRo does is like looking into a time portal to 3 months ago.

DelugeFGC

Smash Stick Space Cowboy
Switch FC
SW-2582-1162-1537
Falcon got buffed and he somehow got lower on ZeRo's tier list compared to the last one?

Yeah, I'm validated.. still not a fan of his lists.

Last edited:

blackghost

Smash Champion
i'm still looking for a giant /s after this. Isabelle is over corrin, bayo, yoshi, and dhd. Isabelle best main doesn't think she's very good.
he also has a lot of faith in ganon, sonic, and falco.

Last edited:

DelugeFGC

Smash Stick Space Cowboy
Switch FC
SW-2582-1162-1537
His comments on Falcon in particular shows he doesn't invest much thought into some of his placements, as Falcon has received BOTH buffs and intense labbing from people like Fatality and Nick C for development since his last tier list.. and yet somehow Falcon ended up lower than last time. With things being said like 'if he gets more combos / kill confirms labbed out I could see him in high tier' when the character literally bleeds that stuff. The new BAir is insane and can combo into grabs at low %'s, DAir to BAir is a viable kill confirm at %'s when DAir to Knee won't work now. NAir 1 is a free ride into combos / confirms into the imagination.

Falcon isn't perfect, his dash still kind of needs some work and rockcrocking exists.. but this is a character who starts 0-deathing you once he gets any sort of momentum. BAir > Grab > DThrow > NAir > NAir > Falling UAir > UAir (this one is optional / situational) > Knee is a potential true combo that pretty much always results in death, and the only requirement is that Falcon starts it on the far side of the stage. It only really doesn't work against slow fallers who can't get locked into the second NAir, but even then there's other extenders and such he can use.

That's just ONE of his potential 0-death's. How a character who has stuff like that is ranked under Sonic, a character who is LITERALLY bugged.. that's just lunacy to me. Also Bocchi's one upset with Isabelle has clearly thrown a ton of bias into the character, overall I get the feeling a lot of ZeRo's placements are fueled by bias or he outright just doesn't understand the characters he's speaking about. How a character can literally get buffed AND more optimized and developed.. yet fall in rank when some of their worst MU's got nerfed? Okay.

I wish top players would all unite and make one big tier list, comparing and contrasting with each other and factoring in results as well, instead of just going off solo for these things.

* - I too realize as a Falcon main I'm biased, but my 'bias' gives me knowledge of the character it's clear ZeRo doesn't have, thus is why I share it. All said, as much as I dislike ZeRo and disagree with him, I wouldn't question his placement of a character such as Diddy or Cloud due to his experience using them. ZeRo has a dubious history with Falcon as-is.

He also put Ganon as the king of mid-tier, again (and ahead of Falcon LOL). Overall ZeRo's opinions seem pretty.. dated / late. It doesn't seem like he's kept up with the meta very much at all. He literally called Ganon's smash attacks BROKEN and BEST IN THE GAME. I can't respect his opinions when he says stuff like that, plain and simple. Furthermore, he spreads outright misinformation a lot of the time and shows no care that he's done so.

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if Ike is in his top tier. Not even memeing / joking, 100% serious. His tier list feels very 'day 1'.

Last edited:

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
ZeRo's not going to be as accurate now that he isn't heavily invested in the metagame

Which is fine. Take it for what it is and you'll be fine

$.A.F.

Smash Journeyman
ZeRo's not going to be as accurate now that he isn't heavily invested in the metagame

Which is fine. Take it for what it is and you'll be fine
TBF he’s still good, and mainly making money off Smash streams. His tier opinions have always been kinda wack.

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
This implies that he was accurate for Smash 4 tier lists. He wasn't. I get the feeling he's mostly going based on what he's seen without actually doing much research to back up his statements. Faster and easier that way, I suppose.

Is ZeRo the only top player* who doesn't do his research? Well, no, lots of top players make live tier lists and we see then that they're generally not looking much stuff up. This makes sense since it'd take much more time to research every character, but if top players did then we'd likely get fewer misleading statements in their tier list videos.

I do wonder what ZeRo meant when he claimed that Toon Link was the slowest Link. Toon Link has the fastest airspeed and run speed out of the Links, so why is he the slowest? Because he's floaty?

*Assuming he's still a top player.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
I'm still confused why Zero thinks Zelda OoS game is bad.
I looked at some other characters that I know have decent OoS-options, like Bowser, Samus, Cloud or Diddy and she goes even with pretty much all of them or is 1-frame slower. Either aerials or upB.
Of course it doesn't contest OoS option like G&W's but it really isn't as bad as Zero thinks it is, especially when compared to other characters or characters that play equally defensive, like Robin or the Belmonts. I think that's very nitpicky of him.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
This is ZeRo's tier list so far:

1561733537946.png

Finally, a top player who doesn't give Shulk the top tier free pass. I say that his current placement of him is respectable. His high tier is right now probably the best part of his tier list. It looks solid overall (although I disagree with ICs and Diddy being there).

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
By process of elimination, we can conclude that his top tier consists of Pikachu, Inkling, Peach/Daisy, Joker, Fox, Lucina, Wolf, Snake, Wario, Zero Suit Samus, and Olimar. We don't know about the order yet, though.

Seeing how he values consistency, he's probably going to put Lucina in top 5, which I still think is wrong (but, who knows, maybe he'll surprise me?). Zero Suit Samus and Olimar are fairly notable, doesn't Zero Suit Samus have some MUs that are worse than other top tier MUs (like Pikachu)? And Olimar probably isn't top tier until they buff him (the 3.1 patch nerfed him badly).

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Something I have disagreed with is putting some semi-clones right next to each other, such as Villager/Isabelle and Ken/Ryu. From what I understand, both semi-clones have enough of a distinguished moveset from the character they're based on. Unless of course these semi-clones do actually perform fairly close to one another, kind of like Mario and Luigi in Melee

Also, why did he say to buff Marth? He put him at #34 out of 76 characters (I am counting echoes and excluding the four remaining DLC characters) but do we really want to see this character be top tier in every game?

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
It honestly speaks volumes that a consistent trait amomg Tier Lists seems to have the fewest characters in the bottom and low tiers while the Mid to Top have a good bit of characters in them, regardless of the veracity.

Frihetsanka

Smash Champion
I think ZeRo is a bit too generous when it comes to high tier. "My character is the 35th best in the game", "Oh, so high tier?". Top 35 doesn't scream high tier to me, I'd consider them high-mid, but I guess it's a question of semantics. If someone says high tier I'm thinking top 20, maybe top 25, for Ultimate.

At least it's better than in Smash 4, where he literally put one character in low tier and the second worst in the game was "mid tier".

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
It honestly speaks volumes that a consistent trait amomg Tier Lists seems to have the fewest characters in the bottom and low tiers while the Mid to Top have a good bit of characters in them, regardless of the veracity.
Out of 76 playable characters so far, he put 33 characters in mid tier, and one in bottom tier. I really don't think if a character is #69 out of 76 that you can call them mid tier. Even if the actual tier list has only 4-5 divisions, you won't see a tier with 30+ characters.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Well the tiers are also based on MUs and numbers. If certain character realy are so close that it's hard to justify them being in a seperate tier, it's still pretty cool and shows the balancing has been good.

But yeah, to make more aesthetic sense, I guess even if they were all really close you can still seperate them by tiers, but still.

DelugeFGC

Smash Stick Space Cowboy
Switch FC
SW-2582-1162-1537
Ice Climbers in high tier, above my boy Falcon no less as well.

Yeah I'm officially done even paying attention.

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
Most interesting thing from Zero's High Tier list (at least to me) was that he put Pichu and Bowser in it. I expected more or less the rest of those characters be listed in High Tier. The Link main in me has also noticed that many different tier lists have ranked Link and Young Link pretty evenly; usually with Young Link just edging him out.

I havent put much thought into it or watched the video for his reasoning but I thought Pichu was considered better than Pikachu?

And Bowser being high tier is my personal stand out. It would be the craziest thing considering hes the heaviest character in the game. Super heavies in general dont have the best track record in tier lists. A high tier super heavy is something I'm down to see

$.A.F.

Smash Journeyman
Most interesting thing from Zero's High Tier list (at least to me) was that he put Pichu and Bowser in it. I expected more or less the rest of those characters be listed in High Tier. The Link main in me has also noticed that many different tier lists have ranked Link and Young Link pretty evenly; usually with Young Link just edging him out.

I havent put much thought into it or watched the video for his reasoning but I thought Pichu was considered better than Pikachu?

And Bowser being high tier is my personal stand out. It would be the craziest thing considering hes the heaviest character in the game. Super heavies in general dont have the best track record in tier lists. A high tier super heavy is something I'm down to see
Bowser definitely has the tools of a high tier. Surprisingly good speed, broken neutral b, actual results, great kill power, great edge guarding, immunity to jab, an instant shield breaker move, an amazing OoS up b, decent recovery etc.

Last edited:

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58

Pichu was considered better for a while - in fact, ZeRo has an early tier list where Pichu is #1. The reason why he's worse than Pikachu now is because of the recent patch, which not only gave Pikachu more reach on his grab (which I think is a bad buff), as well as Pichu's electric attacks doing more damage to himself and nerfing the knockback on his Ftilt, making this glass cannon more fragile and less powerful.

As for Bowser, he has an ability called Tough Guy, which means he avoids hitstun on attacks if the attack isn't powerful enough, such as some jabs. His Up-B is a good OoS option, his Fire Breath is surprisingly effective at racking up damage and edgeguarding, his Nair is great in neutral, and he has a lot of kill power.

DelugeFGC

Smash Stick Space Cowboy
Switch FC
SW-2582-1162-1537

Did you expect Ice Climbers? I'm not even memeing, that one was just.. wow, to me.

Otherwise, Pichu just got hit with a truck of nerfs, pretty much dealing more damage to himself across the board on all attacks and having a good bit of his kill power taken away to boot. FTilt was gutted, the move doesn't kill until 130-140%ish at the ledge now. Overall Pichu got made more glass and less cannon, all while Pikachu was untouched by nerfs and even got a grab range buff I believe. Pikachu has also been developed quite a bit overtime, the main thing hurting his results is that he only has one truly notable player (ESAM) and isn't the most well represented character out there due to how many jumped on Pichu back closer to launch. Pikachu at this phase I would definitely say is superior to Pichu, but not by a ton or anything like that.

Also Bowser is clearly the best superheavy and is certainly a candidate for the lower end of high tier, as $AF pointed out above (and much more tbh) he has a lot of good going for him and just outshines the other characters in his weight class by a wide margin.

The Links aren't the most well represented characters out there, but I personally would put their viability along the lines of Young Link > Link > Toon Link but I think all three are in the same tier (high tier) though I'd say Young Link is the only one of the three that falls into the category for upper high tier / high tier +. He has combo into imagination potential, the Kokiri Sword has deceptively good range for how small it looks so paired with his speed he doesn't have problems hitting you, his 'kill problems' are mostly imagined because by god does this character have kill confirms / setups for days (albeit nothing truly fantastic to just graze someone with and neutral and score a kill without a hard read or something, but his kill setup moves aren't hard to land either so) and his speed / damage output combined with his projectile game just make him a very deadly character in the right hands and a downright scary counterpick in a lot of MU's. For this reason, I'd say YL definitely edges the other two out.

All in all not every placement on this tier list is bad or laughable, it's more-so the fact there's a lot of blatant misinformation being put out in the process and it also seems he really does just pull stuff straight out of his ass sometimes without a care in the world. Saying Falcon is 'close to being high tier, but needs more combos labbed out' shows an outright lack of knowledge about the character. NAir 1 and NAir 2 are both godlike combo starters / setup tools that can lead directly into high damaging combos, regrab setups, kills, you name it and on a character like Falcon once you get a read on your opponent's movement they aren't hard to land at all. DAir sets directly up into both combos and kills, both smash attacks and aerials (Knee and BAir). Low % BAir sets up grabs, as do NAir 1 & 2 and all can have regrab potential through the possible follow ups. Falling UAir is still a thing. Raptor boost not only starts combos, but can even be a combo extender or a mixup in some cases.. not to mention the armor on this move does wonders in neutral sometimes. FTilt, specifically angled (Downward) FTilt, is an amazing tool to tech chase people and set up jab locks with.

NAir 1, NAir 2, UThrow, DThrow, BAir (Weak and strong hit), DAir, UAir, UTilt, FTilt and NAir 3 (full) are all combo starters and/or extenders on Falcon, and a lot of his strongest moves such as FAir (knee), DAir, USmash and FSmash can used (true) to finish out said combos. This character already has a slew of ways to put a ton of damage on you or even 0-death you out of a single neutral interaction or read, he has the potential to get mileage through reactive play too.. and at high %'s he's never lacking for a means to kill you. I understand things such as his startup dash speed and his turnaround frames on top of rockcrocking do hurt him to a point, but calling the character mid tier and saying he needs more lab time, especially after his recent buffs, well it just proves my point. ZeRo doesn't understand a lot of the characters he's speaking about.

If he got Falcon wrong, he got other characters wrong. I can only say all this about Falcon because of how well I know the character, but it's by no means the only questionable placement on his tier list. I also dislike how he outright stated in a recent video he didn't understand the Shoto's at all but was still quick to shove them into high tier. I think they at least are high tier too, don't get me wrong, but that sort of thing just kind of makes a statement imo.

All said it's by no means the worst tier list out there, no, but for a 'top' player that a ton of people watch and take at their word, it does dishearten me to see such a list being made with so much misinformation and bias in it. That sort of stuff can have ripple effects, but I digress.

Last edited:

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
Did you expect Ice Climbers? I'm not even memeing, that one was just.. wow, to me.

Otherwise, Pichu just got hit with a truck of nerfs, pretty much dealing more damage to himself across the board on all attacks and having a good bit of his kill power taken away to boot. FTilt was gutted, the move doesn't kill until 130-140%ish at the ledge now. Overall Pichu got made more glass and less cannon, all while Pikachu was untouched by nerfs and even got a grab range buff I believe. Pikachu has also been developed quite a bit overtime, the main thing hurting his results is that he only has one truly notable player (ESAM) and isn't the most well represented character out there due to how many jumped on Pichu back closer to launch. Pikachu at this phase I would definitely say is superior to Pichu, but not by a ton or anything like that.

Also Bowser is clearly the best superheavy and is certainly a candidate for the lower end of high tier, as $AF pointed out above (and much more tbh) he has a lot of good going for him and just outshines the other characters in his weight class by a wide margin.

The Links aren't the most well represented characters out there, but I personally would put their viability along the lines of Young Link > Link > Toon Link but I think all three are in the same tier (high tier) though I'd say Young Link is the only one of the three that falls into the category for upper high tier / high tier +. He has combo into imagination potential, the Kokiri Sword has deceptively good range for how small it looks so paired with his speed he doesn't have problems hitting you, his 'kill problems' are mostly imagined because by god does this character have kill confirms / setups for days (albeit nothing truly fantastic to just graze someone with and neutral and score a kill without a hard read or something, but his kill setup moves aren't hard to land either so) and his speed / damage output combined with his projectile game just make him a very deadly character in the right hands and a downright scary counterpick in a lot of MU's. For this reason, I'd say YL definitely edges the other two out.

All in all not every placement on this tier list is bad or laughable, it's more-so the fact there's a lot of blatant misinformation being put out in the process and it also seems he really does just pull stuff straight out of his *** sometimes without a care in the world. Saying Falcon is 'close to being high tier, but needs more combos labbed out' shows an outright lack of knowledge about the character. NAir 1 and NAir 2 are both godlike combo starters / setup tools that can lead directly into high damaging combos, regrab setups, kills, you name it and on a character like Falcon once you get a read on your opponent's movement they aren't hard to land at all. DAir sets directly up into both combos and kills, both smash attacks and aerials (Knee and BAir). Low % BAir sets up grabs, as do NAir 1 & 2 and both have regrab potential through the possible follow ups. Falling UAir is still a thing. Raptor boost not only starts combos, but can even be a combo extender or a mixup in some cases.. not to mention the armor on those move does wonders in neutral sometimes. FTilt, specifically angled (Downward) FTilt, is an amazing tool to tech chase people and set up jab locks with.

NAir 1, NAir 2, UThrow, DThrow, BAir (Weak and strong hit), DAir, UAir, UTilt, FTilt and NAir 3 (full) are all combo starters and/or extenders on Falcon, and a lot of his strongest moves such as FAir (knee), DAir, USmash and FSmash can used (true) to finish out said combos. This character already has a slew of ways to put a ton of damage on you or even 0-death you out of a single neutral interaction or read, he has the potential to get mileage through reactive play too.. and at high %'s he's never lacking for a means to kill you. I understand things such as his startup dash speed and his turnaround frames on top of rockcrocking do hurt him to a point, but calling the character mid tier and saying he needs more lab time, especially after his recent buffs, well it just proves my point. ZeRo doesn't understand a lot of the characters he's speaking about.

If he got Falcon wrong, he got other characters wrong. I can only say all this about Falcon because of how well I know the character, but it's by no means the only questionable placement on his tier list. I also dislike how he outright stated in a recent video he didn't understand the Shoto's at all but was still quick to shove them into high tier. I think they at least are high tier too, don't get me wrong, but that sort of thing just kind of makes a statement imo.

All said it's by no means the worst tier list out there, no, but for a 'top' player that a ton of people watch and take at their word, it does dishearten me to see such a list being made with so much misinformation and bias in it. That sort of stuff can have ripple effects, but I digress.
Holy ****, I didnt even notice Ice Climbers... you got me there.

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
ZeRo released his final part of his tier list.

Here is the whole tier list:
1561817797951.png

ZeRo really wants a yellow electric rat to be considered the best in the game. lol

J.I.L

Banned via Administration
That tier I dissagree with. Here's my tier: of most difficult players to play against
S tier (cheap characters): :ultsonic::ultzelda::ultness::ultken::ultinkling::ultrichter::ultbayonetta::ultincineroar::ultpalutena::ultrob::ultsnake:
A tier (really good characters): :ultlemmy::ultzss::ultpikachu::ultivysaur::ultalph::ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultlink::ultluigi::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultpacman::ultshulk::ultwiifittrainer::ultwolf::ultvillager:
B tier (solid characters)::ultdiddy::ultduckhunt::ultgreninja::ulticeclimbers::ultike::ultjoker::ultkingdedede::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultswordfighter::ultpeach::ultpichu::ultrobin::ultroy::ultchrom::ultsamus::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink::ultwario::ultgunner:
C tier (Average characters)::ultfalcon::ultdk::ultfalco::ultjigglypuff::ultkrool::ultmewtwo::ultbrawler::ultgnw::ultpiranha::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultsquirtle::ultcharizard::ultridley::ultrosalina::ultryu::ultyoshi::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultmario::ultdarksamus::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultsheik:
D tier (Garbage characters): :ultfox::ultisabelle::ultkirby::ultlittlemac:

Last edited:

DelugeFGC

Smash Stick Space Cowboy
Switch FC
SW-2582-1162-1537
I don't see how anything beats a character with a Frame 7, 20%+ dealing OoS option, a Frame 1 Grenade, a Frame 5 burst option with intang-frames on the arms that crosses up shields, a FSmash that fully charged does over 40%, an USmash that controls and shuts down space like no other, walk up slowly DSmash DSmash, a Side B with near-unpunishable endlag that sets up free edge guards and everything else that makes up the character we call Snake.

But I digress.. the electric rat with only a single notable player and meh results compared to the other top tiers, clearly better.

That tier I dissagree with. Here's my tier: of most difficult players to play against
S tier (cheap characters): :ultsonic::ultzelda::ultness::ultken::ultinkling::ultrichter::ultbayonetta::ultincineroar::ultpalutena::ultrob::ultsnake:
A tier (really good characters): :ultlemmy::ultzss::ultpikachu::ultivysaur::ultalph::ultbowser::ultganondorf::ultlink::ultluigi::ultmegaman::ultmetaknight::ultpacman::ultshulk::ultwiifittrainer::ultwolf::ultvillager:
B tier (solid characters)::ultdiddy::ultduckhunt::ultgreninja::ulticeclimbers::ultike::ultjoker::ultkingdedede::ultlucario::ultlucas::ultswordfighter::ultpeach::ultpichu::ultrobin::ultroy::ultchrom::ultsamus::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink::ultwario::ultgunner:
C tier (Average characters)::ultfalcon::ultdk::ultfalco::ultjigglypuff::ultkrool::ultmewtwo::ultbrawler::ultgnw::ultpiranha::ultpit::ultdarkpit::ultsquirtle::ultcharizard::ultridley::ultrosalina::ultryu::ultyoshi::ultcloud::ultdoc::ultmario::ultdarksamus::ultmarth::ultlucina::ultsheik:
D tier (Garbage characters): :ultfox::ultisabelle::ultkirby::ultlittlemac:
No offense, but there's nothing remotely competitively accurate about what you've posted here. That's a pretty casual 'tier list' and I'm unsure of what it has to do with the thread at all, you could've just made another thread of your own if you wanted to post a whole list.

Last edited:
Top Bottom