• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zeratul. (One heck of a Wild Card.)

Astraltar

Smash Apprentice
Yup. This is a support thread for none other than one of StarCraft's most prominent figures, Zeratul. Zeratul would actually fit into Smash. He's definitely been on a Nintendo console, though it was long ago in "StarCraft 64". Also, as it is, Blizzard is an entirely unrepresented 3rd party. I know there's also a thread on Genji from Overwatch, but I think Zeratul would be a BETTER representative of Blizzard. He's a dark templar so that gives him an awesome look and opens him up to a range of moves with his psy-blades. The other thing is he's a total wildcard. And Smash has always had wildcard chracters, from the first generation having Captain Falcon and Ness, to Melee having Ice Climbers and Mr. Game & Watch, then Snake in Brawl and Wii Fit Trainer in SSB4. They were all rather surprising.

I just hope I didn't kill all his chances by the very act of creating this thread, thus annulling the whole "who saw that coming?" factor.

Also, if it's not against the rules, I'd like to open this thread up for discussion of other possible characters from StarCraft. Maybe a Terran? Maybe a Zerg? Maybe a different Protoss? Although by all logic, it should be Zeratul.

Last edited:
Top Bottom