• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Zenyore : The Application" - YouTube Re-upload

Zen Yore

Smash Ace
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, North America, Earth
Before you watch this video, I want to point out it is NOT 30 minutes long.
YouTube decided to be a little girl and put the montage twice in a row (the video is originally 15 minutes long), so please, ignore the last 15 minutes of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW-hRbTGG_k

This is a very old combo video (from 2008 I believe) that never made it into YouTube due to the duration of the video. Now I can upload 15+ minutes videos however so here it is.

Yeah I know the editing sucks blah blah but the combos are pretty good and their is some good music as well !

Enjoy.

PS : Not coming back to Smash anytime soon kkthxbai

The Star King

Smash Hero
lol tr2g

lol Shooting Star in the victims list

I think your sig combo is way better than the combo you pointed out in the description, BTW.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Nice video. I prefer the one pointed out in the description =/. Or maybe it's because I saw the sig one too much lol. And I like how smasher was spelled smashex.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Really great video - would you mind giving a break-down of the music? Some of it sounds really familiar... can't place my finger on it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I saw me getting ***** by you in one of those, i believe it was the yoshi one.

you need to get back man, zant is somewhat back, now is your time to shine.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Well bloody hell I didn't have time to watch all 15 minutes OK?

Thanks, and my bad ^^,

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Yeah, I knew I heard the music before, I think it was from this YouTube channel. There's so much good music there.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Yup. It's not just a youtube channel though - it's a whole website ( ocremix.org ).

Also for whatever reason some of the song titles in the video credits are wrong (though they are close enough that you can find the songs on ocremix). Seriously though, it's "Metamorphic ROCK" and "Malicious FINGERS"

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
lol im in the victims list, this video must be from 2009 then cuz thats when i started playing

also noticed a few of those ppl dont play anymore :(

The Star King

Smash Hero
Nova's right. I didn't start playing until 09, either. And TR2G was made in summer of 09. You left like a few weeks later or something, so this combo video was probably made then.

:phone:

Top Bottom