• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith: May 28 & 29th, South River NJ TODAY! Axe/Kage/Jman/Hbox/Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
WOW zenith i have not played in 1 of these since when i just started playing the game like 3 years ago >_>

quit for it being in nj tho this was aways in ny but w/e i'll be there if im playing at the time i hope its big

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
The rule about pausing is poor and exploitable. Other than that, this looks good.

I'll probably be busy at the time of this, but I'll see what I can do.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Same ruleset from Apex minus wobbling being legal.

I do see some issues with it myself though, I'll update it now.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
im in dis 1 man. hopefully ill **** and get top 12 thats my goal

edit: s2j didnt dj pay every1 back????? serious question

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
No I haven't paid anyone back yet. I just got a new job and haven't gotten my first check yet. So those people I owe will get their money eventually, especially way before this tournament.

Alukard

Smash Hero
No I haven't paid anyone back yet. I just got a new job and haven't gotten my first check yet. So those people I owe will get their money eventually, especially way before this tournament.
Y the *** do u care? It ain't ur business to begin wit let the man settle it wit the people that r actually involve in the situation he shud never be banned from a tourney it ain't right
im in dis 1 man. hopefully ill **** and get top 12 thats my goal

edit: s2j didnt dj pay every1 back????? serious question
where the **** is the like button?!

also ... omfg zenith!!! sooo amazing ... imagine if u coulda gotten web2zone !!! LOL

ALSO ... is crews really going to happen?! TEAM SWAT WE IN THERE !!!! hahaha omg i'm about to cry from nostalgia as well LOL

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL part of me weeps on the inside when I go to Menkui Tei across the street from w2z =( I sometimes look over and wish it was still there. Well it is, it's just abandon >_<

And yup, we're going to make sure crews happen!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Wtf, lol he just said I plan out my whole year in advance DIP!

Anyway, yeah I'd LIKE to have 150+ that's the goal. The venue is nice, there's going to be a Viridian (Brawl) there next month I'll be sure to take pictures of it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
should be good. Like I said venue is great plus it has its own projector...I mean TOOO GOOD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
How were you giving out links to this? o_O

Well whatever, this tournament is gonna be **** sooo lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Just to let everyone know ... all zenith winners have been from NYC and IT WILL stay like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom