• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2013 8v8 Crew Battle: Tristate vs. MD/VA PREDICTIONS

Nintendude

Smash Hero

MD/VA

Starters
Cyrain - VA :falcomelee: [co-captain]
Vist - MD :luigimelee:
Ether - VA :marthmelee:
DoH - DC (Peach)
Milkman - VA (Fox)
Nintendude - MD (ICs) [co-captain]
Redd - VA (Fox)
Tope :sheikmelee:

Alternates
Wenbo - MD :falconmelee:
BigWenz - MD (Dr. Mario)

----VS----

Tristate

Starters
Hax - NY :falconmelee: [captain]
Mew2King - NJ :mewtwomelee:???
DJ Nintendo - NY (Samus?)
Swedish Delight - NJ :sheikmelee:
Cactuar - PA (Fox)
G$ - NY :falcomelee:
Eggm - NJ (Fox)
The Moon - NY :marthmelee:

Alternates
StriCNYN3 - NJ :falcomelee:
Reno - NY :sheikmelee:

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I could see Ether/Tope beat Hax/M2K, but they would have to make sure they seal the deal. Like if M2K or Hax would have 1 stock left over, they could take 2+. Then they need someone solid for Eggm...Its not that far away though. good luck to MD/VA

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I guess I was always confused because outside of the world of Smash, tristate obviously means the NYC metropolitan area.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
lol I TOLD YOU SO!!! Well we'll leave it up to the players I guess. If tristate includes eastern PA, they get Cactuar. If tristate includes western CT, they get Swift instead.

Arcadia157

Smash Journeyman
Without Redd and Chillin, MD/VA will have a hard time... I'm gonna be their biggest fanboy, but personally I'm not hopeful LOL.

Prove me wrong pls.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Sorry guys <3 I feel awful but life is life and I can't let it get to me. If this had all of us I'm sure we'd have a decent shot. Barely anyone knows our region and what we're capable of. I really hope this can happen in the future.

Have fun guys!

Max?

Smash Champion
It was grim before it started. Even without Chillin and Redd, this is Tristates B team, and they would tap regardless if they were present.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
So yeah due to major delays due to power outages and additional MD/VA people not being able to come this kinda got scrapped. However, on Sunday we did a money match MD/VA vs. New England crew battle instead. NE got wrecked.

Top Bottom