• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 - Apex 2013 Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
heads up we will start bracket at 1pm on Sunday due to the church having ... well...church lol

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
oh. Lol I forgot about that.

I'm assuming your hotel is near the venue?

only thing is i need to figure out how to get to there from the airport
The rooms in the best western in the op. As far as a ride is concerned, I'm from long island and I've got a full car.

:phone:

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
I'm winning this. You guys are all ****ed.

Anyone moneymatch me for any amount, no joke.

--njzfinest for biggest troll 2012

Theftz22

Smash Lord
What time is the registration closing? I'd like to make it, but it looks like I'd get there right around the 4 pm start time. Is there really no pre-registration at all? Seems a bit backwards.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
For regional events , especially like this, I like to keep it grassroots and just have no pre-reg...to me there is no point.

Reg closes when Singles starts so I'd go based off that.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
I'm wondering because Chibo said:

Yes, we will be continuing Singles Signups into Doubles Bracket after it starts. Until when, I'm not quite sure yet. Singles sign ups should be ending about an hour or two before pools plan to begin.
Will it close when singles starts or an hour or two before?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well yes, singles signups need to end an hour or two before Singles starts so there is time to create the pools.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we have about a good amount of TVs on our own...please guys bring GC/Wiis with melee we need them.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
Okay im taking a train to newark then a bus from newark to south river. Does anybody know how far the venus is from the bus stop? I dont want to get lost and miss the tourney lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Okay im taking a train to newark then a bus from newark to south river. Does anybody know how far the venus is from the bus stop? I dont want to get lost and miss the tourney lol
I'm not familiar with the exact bus route, but you should be able to find the bus route on google and see what stop is closest to the venue. looking a while ago i remember seeing it being less than a mile

LLDL

Smash Hero

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
Hey All. I speak for another car (2-4 people probably?) from MD/VA here, in asking if any one has any kind of housing for Friday night? Floor-space is fine. We just need somewhere to stay before the tournament starts on Saturday.

Much thanks in advance, yo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom