• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Universe has gone to hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
So... I'm in Zelda Universe in case you didn't know, as well, and well... they have destroyed their forums by letting a few people from another site come and admin and mod (course not really) mostly spam and flame everyone on ZU. Its very discusting and well... it sucks.

Anyways, here is the link to most of the madness. Not sure if anyone else here posts on ZU, but wanted to know if someone wanted to talk about it.

^It's mostly happening in this threads. You can view them.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Hahaha well thank you. All it did was freeze my browser.

That sucks. ZU was supposed to be your favorite place. I'm sure the 'good' leaders will migrate and begin anew.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
It clearly says; Zelda Universe(Which is the same banner as normal) and then; " Got Pwn't."

You'd think that would be removed by now.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
We don't allow discussion of other forums, for obvious reasons - we get intensely jealous.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Haha, well, guys, look at the date. Perfect timing for a brilliant prank.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I wonder how many were you double posting, hmmm? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom