• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
First question: is this the lunatic map? Second question: Why are you trying to bait Michalis? A lot of the strategies I've seen try to bait the lance flyer to kill her and cut some of the buffs Michalis gains from the two flyers with Goad Flyers. I think both have them. Well, both of them have Drag Back which causes problems like trying to trying to one round the lance flyer only to get your unit dragged back to Michalis and his goons.

One strategy that was suggested was one using F!Corrin, Frederick, Olivia, and adult Tiki. Corrin basically acts as a meat shield to bait the lance flyer and to kill the sword cavalier after Olivia uses Dance on her to let Corrin go all the way next to wall so the lance flyer cannot drag her back. I'm guessing you don't have a Frederick, but do you have a Gunter?

There is another strategy using Abel, Stahl, or Sully to rush in and kill the sword cavalier to bait the lance flyer. I don't know what happens next other than the lance flyer is probably kept busy or killed by an axe unit and a red mage or dragon goes after Michalis. Also, there is a strategy to use Nino to nuke the hell out of the lance flyer and using her and a dancer to Draw Back and retreat forcing Michalis's units to go after you since one of their allies just inexplicably exploded. You might be able to use @Benishigure's strategy since you have Jeorge who could kill the Pegasus Knights.

Basically, the main problems of this map are Michalis because of how strong he is and physically durable and the lance flyer dragging people back to Michalis.

If you want, I could ask in the Serenes Forest thread for you since everyone has their own specific units and issues with this map. Might be helpful to provide levels on your units.
I'm doing the hard version, not lunatic. I'll add levels later, but all of them are 25 -30 except Olivia (lvl 17)

:150:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I've tried these online strats but they won't work. Michalis never gets baited by my units like they do guides. I'm running out of ideas.
My only good units:

5 star:
Priscilla
Lucius
Jaffar
Kerrel

4 star:
Chrom
Marth
Eliwood
Tiki(older)
Sully
CorrinF
Cherche
Nino
Jeorge
Kagero

3 star
Olivia

You generally don't want to bait michalis and instead want to bait the blue flyer or the red cavalier try a team of jeorge nino olivia and sully

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm doing the hard version, not lunatic. I'll add levels later, but all of them are 25 -30 except Olivia (lvl 17)

Oh, in that case... Hmm... I don't know how to help since I just steamrolled that map. Even then, I'm pretty sure the highest level unit I used was Selena and she was level 36. The others were Arthur (33) who did nothing but play Swap, Cain or Eliwood (33-34) -- I think it was Eliwood since I was afraid Cain's attack would be too low --, and Subaki (35?) -- I just got Subaki up 4 levels today, so he was probably level 35.

Yeah, even then, don't try to bait Michalis. It's like poking a shark who gets really angry. Unless you have a unit like Selena who's really durable, don't bother. You're better off using a magical attacker like Tiki who is, incidentally, physically durable. Get her to fight Michalis while your other units deal with the flyers, sword cavalier, and lance infantry. The worst thing about this map is outside of Michalis, the others have high resistance. Still, you could brute force it with Nino.

I think you should bait the lance flyer with Cherche or bait the sword cavalier which would also bait the lance flyer with Sully. The lance flyer won't have drag back on hard mode, so don't worry about Sully getting screwed. Or you could do both which could force the AI to attack Cherche with the lance flyer and Sully with the sword unit. After that, get Tiki to face Michalis alone or maybe with Nino to add-on damage or use Olivia to give Tiki another turn.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
the flyers do have drag back, and Cherche can't even survive a hit from Michalis.

And it ill take me like an hour before I have enough stamina to do Michalis level over again ;_:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I finally managed to beat the Level 30 battle, using Level 40 5 Star Marth, Level 32 5 Star Hector, Level 38 4 Star Sharena, and Level 37+1 4 Star Sakura

I didn't have a strategy at first but it ended up being: Let Hector tank everything
Basically I slowly moved him to the left side of the wall, and had Sharena next to him using Rally Attack, with Sakura using Physic to make sure he didn't die, and Marth in the back to protect Sakura
It took me a few tries because Michalis's skill starts with only 1 turn of cooldown left, so I had to prioritize killing him. But thankfully I managed to beat it

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'm pretty sure I'm single now, given the time that has passed without a response. Ooops.
2017-03-25 23.57.19.png

dis rite here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1c2KzJbcGA

rng has truly blessT me this time
She's +hp -atk, which isn't the worst thing ever because she's a support unit. I would have liked +spd, though

I just want a decent Rebecca now because I don't have any archers that are worth using atm
On the plus side she has more gimmicks and more HP so she can actually utilize her B-skill. -ATK in general just sucks to have, easily being the worst stat for anything that doesn't function as a healer.

My Takumi could NOT 1HKO the blue flier in the Lunatic Michalis map because he was -ATK. I twitched and just powered down my phone for a little while. I thought Ninian would not have the same kinds of problems (killing things she should/could be killing without worrying) since she used magic. But whoops. OFC she has the same problem(s) as any other -ATK unit. RIP my Ninnyboo. Good thing I have Ocean Gorl.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This stupid freaking map. I've run out of options that I know of and people have given me. I have to either give Cherche Lancebreaker or power-level Michalis to level 40 from a 3* to a 4*. With all the buffs from Goad Flyer Michalis gets, he is stupidly powerful and one of the causes is that stupid lance flyer. I have pretty much everything else to take out the other units and in the process of preparing for this level, I've gotten 4 units to level 40: Catria, Frederick, Subaki, and Tiki; F!Robin got to level 40 before this ordeal of wanting to complete Lunatic Michalis. Frederick became useless when Subaki cannot be replaced with the have Corrin bait the sword cavalier and lance flyer strategy because Michalis knows Subaki won't do jack to him and homes in on him like Subaki's the tastiest piece of meat he's ever laid eyes on. Doesn't matter if Subaki can kill the sword cavalier or not.

Eirika, Gunter, and Merric are close to level 40, freaking Android Corrin jumped up 6 levels from 30 to 36, Cherche is level 35 from not having used her for ages when she was a level 31, and Michalis is level 32. Holy crap, Michalis's skills cost way too damn much. I need 700 SP to get all of his 4* available skills. The two main ones to get, especially for this stupid map, are Blazing Thunder, his upgraded AOE, and Threaten Def 3 because screw you, defense buffs. Iote's Shield is pointless for this map. I will fight fire with fire if I have to.

Might have to power level Olivia too...

Edit: Level 40, 4* Michalis vs. Lunatic Michalis strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l90fk_lk-28. Reason why I'm power-leveling Michalis.

At this point, I've realized that I don't really want the 4* Michalis for an extra Iote's Shield, but because I'm just pissed off at his map. I WILL END YOU, MICHALIS.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
THE MONSTER HATH ARRIVED
Screenshot_2017-03-26-01-49-33.png

Screenshot_2017-03-26-00-51-00-1.png
Now I only need to get her to level 40 so I can watch everything just die.
This is gonna be fun.
:happysheep:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Catching up with the Top 96 matches that happened at Civil War. Still can't get over what happened in Top 96 Losers.

But for who are curious on who is in Top 32. Here you go:

Winners:
Earth :4pit: vs. CaptainZack :4bayonetta:
Mr. R :4sheik: vs. Nietono :4sheik:/:4diddy:
Locus :4ryu: vs. Kirihara :rosalina:
Dabuz :rosalina:/:4olimar: vs. Shuton :4olimar:
T :4link: vs. Tsu- :4lucario:
HIKARU :4dk: vs. Abadango :4mewtwo:
Nairo :4zss: vs. Ranai :4villager:
Komorikiri :4cloud:/:4sonic: vs. Fatality :4falcon:

Losers:
Larry Lurr :4fox: vs. Mr. E :4marth:/:4lucina:
9B :4bayonetta: vs. FOW :4ness:
Ally :4mario: vs. ESAM :4pikachu:
Zinoto :4diddy: vs. Salem :4bayonetta:
AC :4metaknight:/:4falco: vs. Trela :4ryu:
ANTi :4mario: vs. Samsora :4peach:
Tweek :4cloud:/:4dk: vs. Marss :4zss:
Wrath :4sonic: vs. falln :rosalina:

This is going to be hype.

Almost done with the 2nd part of my University work as well. I think. Going to be proceeding on with the third part afterwards.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
THE MONSTER HATH ARRIVED
View attachment 127312
This is gonna be fun.
Just waiting for that trivia twitter event to end so I can finally get my Sharena to 5 stars :drsad:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I don't even have anyone that I like enough to promote to 4/5 stars

The closest one I have would be my 4* Olivia, but she's irrelevant now that I have Ninian

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Ahh I'm nervous
Starting an online college course tomorrow. It's just a simple college success strategy class, but it's still a little nerve-wracking
Hopefully I can do well since I'll have to worry about that and my normal HS classes ;w;

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ahh I'm nervous
Starting an online college course tomorrow. It's just a simple college success strategy class, but it's still a little nerve-wracking
Hopefully I can do well since I'll have to worry about that and my normal HS classes ;w;
Online courses or courses that have an online component -- which is kind of every course in college -- are weird at first, but you get used to it. Just make a habit of checking the web page daily or something, so you don't end up forgetting about the course. This is essential to courses that have all or most of their work done online and of course, online courses. Other courses just have their material online, but it's like normal offline courses: go to lecture, take a quiz, exam, participate in discussion, etc.

1* units are pitifully weak, but the extra SP you gain from getting them from level 1 to level 20 as both a 1* and 2* gives them an advantage since you have most or perhaps even all if you've managed to get them to a high enough level to buy all their available skills before and/or after promoting. Did that with a 1* Olivia and having earlier access to her Steel Sword as a 2* was really useful. Man it was a pain to use F!Robin when it took so long to get her Elwind tome. By the time she got it, she was still weak until she was promoted as a 3*. Olivia's level 18, 3* now and she's only missing Knockback and her Silver Sword. That's 350 SP and she's up to 64 SP. Pretty neat.

Also, I don't think I can level up Michalis to level 40 in time to do the Michalis strategy. He's a 4* now, but he's 15 levels away and it's starting to slow the hell down. Promoting him just made him even more of an ass. I will conquer all the worlds this and something else angry. Geez, calm down, man. Do I have to summon Maria to calm you down? I'm probably going to have to do the Lancebreaker Cherche strategy. Cherche is at a level that she can take out the lance units no problem with Lancebreaker. Problem is she cannot survive against an unbuffed Michalis as a 3* because her speed is 5 points lower than his. She could if she were at level 40 and her defense was buffed, but she'd live with like 2 HP. I don't think I can use Ninian for the map as much as I want too since it would mean Subaki wouldn't be able to kill the sword cavalier in one round and Michalis would probably home in on her making matters worse. I could use Effie in place of Subaki, but moving her around might be a problem and Catria is stronger than Subaki, but her defense isn't enough unless she initiates combat.

I hope my next summon has Cherche. I hope she's there as an average unit or at least has average attack. Or better, special map Cherche who I'll just level up and pass down all of current Cherche's skills.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Ally vs ESAM was a thing of beauty.

Also, the production value on the outside stream / stage is really good.

Ahh I'm nervous
You'll do fine. The entire purpose of online courses with names like that is to reduce stress by giving you some foundation, or at the very least the perception of a foundation, before you move on to a much different type of lifestyle. Passing it w/ added stress would defeat it's purpose.

Besides, successful college strategy, outside of department specific stuff no class like that ever goes into (research under a Professor is a big one), all boils down to "Use common sense". The rub is all the people who don't have common sense to begin with.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Ally vs ESAM was a thing of beauty.

Also, the production value on the outside stream / stage is really good.

You'll do fine. The entire purpose of online courses with names like that is to reduce stress by giving you some foundation, or at the very least the perception of a foundation, before you move on to a much different type of lifestyle. Passing it w/ added stress would defeat it's purpose.

Besides, successful college strategy, outside of department specific stuff no class like that ever goes into (research under a Professor is a big one), all boils down to "Use common sense". The rub is all the people who don't have common sense to begin with.
I was hoping Ally would win that. :c

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
welp spent all my orbs on the battling michalis focus and got nothing and it ends today and i have no orbs left and i never got any 5*s

I literally have my appearance rates at 4.00% each end my suffering

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So Gintama 2017 is getting close to its end.

And they said they'll be a major announcement after Episode 12 (Which will be next week for me).

Also, this Civil War is getting more and more hype. So much variety!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I don't even have anyone that I like enough to promote to 4/5 stars

The closest one I have would be my 4* Olivia, but she's irrelevant now that I have Ninian
Use ha for inheritance. Hone Attack 3 is available on 4 star Olivibad.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Now we got our Top 8 now. :yeahboi:

Winners:
CaptainZack :4bayonetta: vs. Dabuz :rosalina:/:4olimar:
T :4link: vs. Fatality :4falcon:

Losers:
Kirihara :rosalina: vs. HIKARU :4dk:
Locus :4ryu: vs. Marss :4zss:/:4lucario:

LOOK AT THIS VARIETY! :happysheep:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Any of you gorls have tips for FE:H arena? I'm apparently laughably bad at it, lol. I keep seeing people say how easy it is to get 4k+, yet I can barely manage 1.5k and I usually get no defense wins at all (I have one currently but it was probably a freebie from someone who already got their high score). My core team atm is Ephraim (-atk +hp pls kill me), 5* Eirika (+spd -res), 4* Nino (neutral), and I can't decide on #4.

I was using Elise for a while, but then I realized healers suck in arena. I then switched her for Felica 4* since mages were giving my team problems (especially when I was using Chrom instead of Eirika) but I took her out since she does literally nothing if there are no mages. Right now I'm working on replacing her with a +atk -hp Olivia with a Ruby Sword and Wings of Mercy 2 since I figured a refresher makes any team comp better. But I'm also thinking about having FCorrin, Abel (double blue but...at least I don't get completely rekt by Kagero), or maybe Setsuna to take care of Takumi. He's a major problem atm, since I can rarely kill him without sacrificing someone. But then again one Kagero can wipe the whole team if she isn't taken care of quickly...

Or maybe the problem is Ephraim...and I should replace him with Abel...

Oh and no one has inherited skills except for Olivia (had many spare Pallas to sacrifice). I feel like I have the tools to do well in arena, but I just suck, lol.

Edit: I would consider Sharena but I have no feathers after promoting Eirika :/
Editagain: I could also double up on red swords since Eirika's offense is just meh. I have -spd +atk Lyn, which sounds bad, but with Eirika's buffs she'd still hit 37 spd which is still good, along with increased attack. Or I could bring Chrom back so he can OHKO threats instead of taking a counter.

I'm going to to crazy over this game.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Any of you gorls have tips for FE:H arena? I'm apparently laughably bad at it, lol. I keep seeing people say how easy it is to get 4k+, yet I can barely manage 1.5k and I usually get no defense wins at all (I have one currently but it was probably a freebie from someone who already got their high score). My core team atm is Ephraim (-atk +hp pls kill me), 5* Eirika (+spd -res), 4* Nino (neutral), and I can't decide on #4.

I was using Elise for a while, but then I realized healers suck in arena. I then switched her for Felica 4* since mages were giving my team problems (especially when I was using Chrom instead of Eirika) but I took her out since she does literally nothing if there are no mages. Right now I'm working on replacing her with a +atk -hp Olivia with a Ruby Sword and Wings of Mercy 2 since I figured a refresher makes any team comp better. But I'm also thinking about having FCorrin, Abel (double blue but...at least I don't get completely rekt by Kagero), or maybe Setsuna to take care of Takumi. He's a major problem atm, since I can rarely kill him without sacrificing someone. But then again one Kagero can wipe the whole team if she isn't taken care of quickly...

Oh and no one has inherited skills except for Olivia (had many spare Pallas to sacrifice). I feel like I have the tools to do well in arena, but I just suck, lol.

Editagain: I could also double up on red swords since Eirika's offense is just meh. I have -spd +atk Lyn, which sounds bad, but with Eirika's buffs she'd still hit 37 spd which is still good, along with increased attack. Or I could bring Chrom back so he can OHKO threats instead of taking a counter.

Green units do not do well in the Arena unless they are Hector - because Hector is a nuking god. Nino is another OK unit, but she is so frail and you pretty much hinge your entire victory on her staying alive/getting buffs to do the whole DMG-UP Gimmick.

Your units are OK, but are overall not the best at being outright offensive. The Arena is basically "who nukes who the most?"

What other units do you have? If you have Effie or any dragon that's not Adult Tiki, then that's 2 good units right there.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

Can i get a screenshot of your units?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Use ha for inheritance. Hone Attack 3 is available on 4 star Olivibad.
Y'know, the sad part about this for me is that Olivia is the one of the few red units I've used that started at 3* or below who was not crappy for me.

Her, Fir, Hinata, and Laslow are the only ones that were stable or if they started at a lower rarity like Olivia, were consistently stable -- 2* Stahl is all right and so is Raigh after I started using him today -- for me. Alfonse, Draug -- I really do not like knights in Heroes and it takes very special ones like Effie and Hector to impress me --, Eliwood, Lon'qu, and even 4* units that probably had really crappy stat variations like low attack, high resistance Sophia and the first Roy I got on my first file either had issues from the beginning or started showing their flaws after a while like Hana ended up being a ridiculous glass cannon. Alfonse became much better after he found his stride as a 3* and as a 4*, but his resistance sucks and his skills contradict each other -- hey, at least we have Inherit Skill now --, and the only 2 Lon'qu I've summoned had crappy stat variations.

Of course, 4* unit generally start out better -- case in point: not having a 4* blue unit until Catria and Subaki who I ignored at first in favor of 3* Shanna --, but I've only had a couple of 3* red units that I felt were good while the others had issues. The blue units tapered off. They either started strong for me which is normal since they're fighting low level units or they continue to do the same thing which isn't helpful when you need that extra oomph to get through battles like 4* units can do. Never had this issue with green units for my dumb magical, summon a ton of green units every time reasons. Thieves in particular I felt like only Felicia is good as a 3* while the others start doing so little damage around level 25 that it sucks since that little damage only really works on mages or low defense units like Pegasus Knights and for the former, all the thieves except Felicia and Kagero have average to bad resistance.

Eh, I like Olivia as an offensive unit better than I like Lon'qu because her overall defense is at least decent like Fir. Major cost is that her attack is low -- most of it comes from her Silver Sword -- and she doesn't have a special like Fir or Lon'qu does.

Hone Attack 3 is great, though. Alternatively, if you have a good cavalry team, Gunter's Hone Cavalry is awesome as well. Both are free units, so if you really want someone else to have those skills, you could sacrifice one of them. I say one, since both Gunter and Olivia are good units.

Hmm, now that I think of it, none of the special map units are bad. Most of them minus glass cannon Hana are well-rounded units who don't inexplicably explode if you do something wrong like, "Oops, I put Linina too close to all the strong physical attackers". The only really bad ones are like Donnel and Sophia. Donnel, I don't know, maybe the times I've used him, he wasn't that great of a unit while Sophia is just slow and competes with Raigh who is at least average in speed while still packing a punch like Sophia. Oh, and Virion since he's kind of unnecessary when you start out with him. I think they should have had Odin in place of Sophia for the sake of giving us a blue mage even if he's bad and perhaps Bartre in place of Virion? Anna's more for mage mashing and Gunter's a cavalry. Nobody starts out with a regular fighter like Bartre. Or if they want to do a Felicia and Matthew thing where you start out with a thief for physical units and you can get a thief for mages, Niles in place of Virion.

I guess the problem is that everyone wants their favorite characters or the OP ones. I get that, but when the game hands you pretty damn good units, it's dumb to not use them to fill in gaps in your team.

Anyway, I just beat Lunatic Michalis. It is so easy with an axe flyer with Lancebreaker... Maybe I'll get a 5* Arthur or Narcian one day so I can fill in Cherche's now missing Emerald Axe+ and Lancebreaker 3. It just forces the situation where the lance flyer dies, Michalis moves down towards your axe flyer which means he moves towards your red unit -- preferably a magical one --, and the sword cavalier moves towards your blue unit. I think the sword flyer moved a bit differently than in the all 3* run with Narcian, Olivia, Sophia, and Subaki, but she was still in a similar location that she got baited towards Subaki instead of going towards Cherche which would have wrecked the entire plan.

The two cool things with how my units were summoned was that Subaki was able to one round both sword units with his high attack boon and Olivia's Hone Attack 2 and Tiki having high defense, low resistance took almost no damage to Michalis. Well, that marks the first time I've cleared a Lunatic Grand Hero Battle and the first time I've used Inherit Skill. Crappy nature Arthur, your sacrifice was not in vain... Another of you might get sacked again to Cherche, though, so be prepared for that. Poor, unlucky Arthur.

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Green units do not do well in the Arena unless they are Hector - because Hector is a nuking god. Nino is another OK unit, but she is so frail and you pretty much hinge your entire victory on her staying alive/getting buffs to do the whole DMG-UP Gimmick.

Your units are OK, but are overall not the best at being outright offensive. The Arena is basically "who nukes who the most?"

What other units do you have? If you have Effie or any dragon that's not Adult Tiki, then that's 2 good units right there.
Can i get a screenshot of your units?
I do have Effie actually, -spd +def too so that's decent enough.

screenshots
Screenshot_2017-03-26-20-26-29.png
Screenshot_2017-03-26-20-27-02.png
Screenshot_2017-03-26-20-27-10.png
Can't fit 4 pics in but the last few rows are just the free 1-2 star units

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Should I give my Priscilla kindled fire balm or swift winds balm? I'm thinking swift winds because spur atk 3 is a lot easier to access than spur spd 3

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I keep trying to beat Michalis but to no avail. I already missed out on Ursula because I just started the game, and now this? ;_:

I also had an awful summoning run. The only good unit I got was Arthur, I got my 265th Fir (I'm so sick of her, mine is already +3), and ANOTHER Gunter and ANOTHER Jagen.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

screenshots
ok so you already have 2/3rds of a Gronnblade Core (Erika + Nino). See Gronnblade stacks it's damage with how many buffs the owner has and Erika gives two aura buffs (ATK and SPD) by virtue of existing. Depending on how much you like Shareena you can run a team of Erika/Nino/Shareena/Bonus Hero (BTW you want to bring the bonus hero with yew as they litterally double your arena score) as she has fortify defense which makes everyone tankier and gives Nino an extra 4 damage. Make sure to get rally/fortify resistance on someone to give Nino and you got a decent nino meme team that covers all the colors. Just promote your Shareena and get everyone to level 40

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
ok so you already have 2/3rds of a Gronnblade Core (Erika + Nino). See Gronnblade stacks it's damage with how many buffs the owner has and Erika gives two aura buffs (ATK and SPD) by virtue of existing. Depending on how much you like Shareena you can run a team of Erika/Nino/Shareena/Bonus Hero (BTW you want to bring the bonus hero with yew as they litterally double your arena score) as she has fortify defense which makes everyone tankier and gives Nino an extra 4 damage. Make sure to get rally/fortify resistance on someone to give Nino and you got a decent nino meme team that covers all the colors. Just promote your Shareena and get everyone to level 40
Yeah I found out recently that the bonus hero gives 2x score so I should probably start with that lol

Would Sharena be as reliable as Ephraim though? I like how Eph can OHKO reds a lot (even with the crap nature) and has good defense, and idk if Sharena can do the same if she's keeping Nino powered up. But I won't even have 5 star Sharena for at least a month so I guess it doesn't really matter right now

Any other suggestions for team comps until then?

I just realized I'll have to decide between promoting Sharena or Nino when I get that 20k feathers again...Gronnblade+ would be a big boost to Nino's offense buuut Sharena will be amazing too...

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Screenshot_2017-03-19-14-14-01.png

Screenshot_2017-03-20-23-16-55-1.png
For actual advice, it's only easy to get that many points if you have 3 +10 Takumis and then a bonus unit. And you really don't need that high of a score if you just want the 3.5k for feathers (unless you want the rank feathers as well). But yeah, you NEED a bonus unit no matter what. Even if it's just throwing a 3 star Ursula or a 2 star Anna on your team, you should still be able to handle Beginner. You won't get 3.5k points that way, but you'll get far more than trying to barely get by with a few lucky wins on Advanced without a bonus unit.
Sorry that this isn't team building advice, but you shouldn't be jumping into Advanced, work your way up the difficulties. Unless you have a ton of Takumis. Then just go and kill everything in Advanced.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
As soon as begin to wallow in despair I finally beat it lol.

This time around I lured the lance user with Cherche. She was able to OHKO before she got dragged thanks to hone attack +1. I lured Michalis into the bottom right corner with Sully then finished him off with Nino (had to use a dance).

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Yeah I found out recently that the bonus hero gives 2x score so I should probably start with that lol

Would Sharena be as reliable as Ephraim though? I like how Eph can OHKO reds a lot (even with the crap nature) and has good defense, and idk if Sharena can do the same if she's keeping Nino powered up. But I won't even have 5 star Sharena for at least a month so I guess it doesn't really matter right now

Any other suggestions for team comps until then?

I just realized I'll have to decide between promoting Sharena or Nino when I get that 20k feathers again...Gronnblade+ would be a big boost to Nino's offense buuut Sharena will be amazing too...
Yeah i forgot that it's going to be a while before you could get sharena to level 40 5* even if you had the feathers just use Ephraim for now Sharena is about as good as Eph in battle but she also has buffs so they are interchangeable for the most part. and maybe sacrifice a sophia for the fortify resistance if nino really needs the extra buff.
while you're at it add wrys to your team for triple memes

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Yeah i forgot that it's going to be a while before you could get sharena to level 40 5* even if you had the feathers just use Ephraim for now Sharena is about as good as Eph in battle but she also has buffs so they are interchangeable for the most part. and maybe sacrifice a sophia for the fortify resistance if nino really needs the extra buff.
while you're at it add wrys to your team for triple memes
I will miss having the meme team...I could have disgusting Ephraim combined with Nino doing her best and Chrom having a bromance with Eph. Meanwhile Eirika

For actual advice, it's only easy to get that many points if you have 3 +10 Takumis and then a bonus unit. And you really don't need that high of a score if you just want the 3.5k for feathers (unless you want the rank feathers as well). But yeah, you NEED a bonus unit no matter what. Even if it's just throwing a 3 star Ursula or a 2 star Anna on your team, you should still be able to handle Beginner. You won't get 3.5k points that way, but you'll get far more than trying to barely get by with a few lucky wins on Advanced without a bonus unit.
Sorry that this isn't team building advice, but you shouldn't be jumping into Advanced, work your way up the difficulties. Unless you have a ton of Takumis. Then just go and kill everything in Advanced.
Oh don't worry I appreciate your advice too. I was looking for any kind of arena tips really. For now I've been doing Intermediate, but barely scraping sometimes like you said. I didn't know bonus hero beginner could add way more than what I've been getting with just intermediate

Thanks for the advice gorls! Hopefully I won't be terribad at arena anymore

Can confirm having Anna sit in the corner can get you to 3k :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
THE MONSTER HATH ARRIVED
View attachment 127312
This is gonna be fun.
Congrats on surviving that. Also, that's not me. Alfonse is low tier husbando, because at the end he is all "hey I want you to join me and stuff :^)" but he's so creepy about it and kind of beats around the bush to boot. Red flag, gorl, red flag. Also the only blue haired husbando that anyone should consider is, well, you know who.

Should I give my Priscilla kindled fire balm or swift winds balm? I'm thinking swift winds because spur atk 3 is a lot easier to access than spur spd 3
If thou must, then swift wind balm. However, I prefer Imbue for the healers - even with rehabilitate. It comes in handy when a unit isn't under 50% HP but needs more than a dinky +7 HP to survive the next round. Which conveniently happens (most of the time) around the time my healer gets Imbue to use.

I keep trying to beat Michalis but to no avail. I already missed out on Ursula because I just started the game, and now this? ;_:

I also had an awful summoning run. The only good unit I got was Arthur, I got my 265th Fir (I'm so sick of her, mine is already +3), and ANOTHER Gunter and ANOTHER Jagen.

A red magic user seems to be a must. I have suffering through that map, especially with the level 37 Takumi that couldn't 1HKO fliers (I could level him, but still, that is just the saddest thing ever compared to a normal Takumi). Lilina was the unit that saved the day for me. I used Clarine, Azura, Takumi, and Lilina.

1) Kill the Lance Flying Horsie Gorl with a buffed Takumi. Dance. Bring him back. Leaving Azura in the range of the Sword Horsie Guy.

2) The flying nerds move downward, Sword Horsie Guy suicides into Azura.

3) Let dragon nerd fly close to my team, hit him with Lilina, dance for a 2nd attack, BYE GORL. Had to throw an unbuffed Takumi at the remaing Sword Flying Horsie Person to block off Lilina. Healed up Azura so she could take 1 hit at least.

4) The Sword Horsie Gorl suicides into Takumi.

5) Switch around my units in the bottom right corner to wait for the Lance Guy. Azura takes 1 hit, is down to 1HP. But Takumi/Lilina finish him off from behind Azura.

WINNER AAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I feel like a red tome user is pretty much a must regardless of the map... There's Tharja, Lilina, or Sanaki. While blue gets gimmicks and Linde (rare and the best one ofc). Green gets Julia nuke and Nino nuke doubly gimmick (green is in a bad spot in general).

TBH I don't see green getting any action until blue units start being as threatening as the red units. And of course if green units stop sucking since there's only a handful of good ones. Summong red units has a way higher chance of pulling something useful.

screenshots
If you have 4 star Donny, then you can just use him for the Brave Lance. My Effie is a beastly gorl. Hector could really hurt people and delete them if they attack him, but Effie will delete people on player phase. Pretty much any 1-range unit will get murdered by her. OFC like any low res unit, she fears 2 range magic attacks. Kinda just shrugs off archers then rams her lance into their faces.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

I'd recommend keeping the extra Fir rather than merging them. Her access to Glacies and Killing Edge could be given to units like Caeda, Cecilia, Eirika, Nino, or whoever has high resistance, but lacks a special or if you want an offensive special instead of a defensive one, giving units like Eliwood or Jagen Glacies to replace their Sacred Cowl or Aegis, respectively. I don't recommend this since they're usually not fast enough to double stuff to build up their gauge, especially Jagen, and as they're cavalry, they might be able to survive with their defensive skills against anti-cavalry magic. Also, Killing Edge on some units is cool too.

Same thing with Gunter and Jagen. Gunter's access to Armored Blow and Silver Axe for high base attack axe users like Cherche, Frederick, etc., can really help them out as while there are knights, there aren't a lot of them and the main blue knight people want to use is Effie and she has Wary Fighter preventing you from doubling her if her health is above a certain threshold.

For Jagen, similar case where he offers defensive-offensive skills like Aegis and Silver Lance. Aegis can help any unit against ranged opponents and Silver Lance would be nice on Est, Florina, and Oboro since there's only one sword knight currently: Draug and people are definitely going to prefer Effie and Hector for knights or some other red unit like Chrom, Lucina, Ryoma, etc.

Keep them. You have the space. 200 hundred capacity is a lot unless you spent enough money to fill up your barracks like that.

As soon as begin to wallow in despair I finally beat it lol.

This time around I lured the lance user with Cherche. She was able to OHKO before she got dragged thanks to hone attack +1. I lured Michalis into the bottom right corner with Sully then finished him off with Nino (had to use a dance).

You just got an Arthur, right? I personally like Arthur and think he's a good unit, but the arena-prominent units screw him over. That said, his skills are good and two of them are exclusive to him and Narcian: Emerald Axe and Lancebreaker. Giving Lancebreaker 2 -- needs to be a 4* Arthur -- to Cherche would allow her to double any lance unit as long as her HP is above 70% or 90% with Lancebreaker 1. Can't get Lancebreaker 3 unless you have a 5* Arthur and that's a waste of feathers, really, or a 4* Narcian who you can't summon. Emerald Axe is also good, but remember that like the other gem weapons, you will be doing less damage on units that are advantaged to you, so it depends on if you want Cherche or whichever axe unit you want to do even more damage or keep their current weapon to do a little bit more damage or perhaps to even it out like Hammers still have an effect against red knights.

Rickster Rickster , seeing all those archers... What... What have I done to deserve this?

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I went ahead and gave Arthur's skills to Cherche before you even asked, and those three skills too! :)

I still don't know how to effectively use the Inherit skill stuff. I'm used to just mindlessly fusing duplicates but I guess I gotta think more carefully now.

Top Bottom