• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I guess it all depends on the units you have. I managed to beat Lunatic Michalis with a team of 5* Marth, Camilla, Klein and 4* Effie. Skill inheritance also helps as well. Earlier I murdered my 3* Barst to give Camilla Reposition so it would be easier to push Effie around due to her 1 Mov.

At least it was loads easier than Lunatic Ursula. (That one was just straight bull****)

Antonykun Antonykun keep those Hinatas, he's pretty valuable for SI because he's the only unit who has access to Fury 3 at 4*.
This dude was able to do the lunatic map with only the special map units plus Narcian all at 3* stars.

Serenes Forest's thread on it has a list of strategies and people are discussing other strategies: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/70332-grand-hero-battle-michalis/. The above video is the first linked strategy in the thread.

my only level 40 units are 5* jaffar and 5* priscilla

as for usable units, i have level 38 5* tharja, level 37 5* reinhardt, level 36 5* m!robin, level 37 5* nowi, level 35 5* young tiki, level 33 4* olivia, and level 32 5* camilla

the only skill inheritance i've done is giving poison strike to jaffar
The closest team set-up on the first post I've seen is this one with Klein, Olivia, Tharja, and Reinhardt: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...hero-battle-michalis/&page=10#comment-4756844. An archer like Klein is essential to this particular strategy, so I don't know if you could replace him with your other ranged units.

Edit: Just finished watching the 3*, freebie run and I think you could do a similar one, but with Camilla in Narcian's place and Nowi in Subaki's place unless you have a Subaki that's around that level. The problem would be how to keep Camilla alive as her defense isn't as high as Narcian's and she is a Brave Axe user by default. Nowi being a dragon might have problems with the sword Pegasus Knight too. She'll live, but can she kill the flyer before trouble begins? Jaffar might be really helpful in lowering everyone's damage so your other units can close out the kill, so he's basically going to be in Sophia's place. That leaves Olivia as the same unit. I have no guarantees this will work.

Anyway, on my end, I realized that Palla has Goad Flyers and Eliwood, Gunter, and Jagen have cavalry support skills. I just don't use them often since I don't make all-cavalry or all-flyer teams or have multiple of either on a team. Someone pointed out to remember that one of the Pegasus Knights has Goad Flyers and I think that's the sword one. You could have heard the gears turning in my head realizing that I could at least use Palla to support and tank Michalis. For the cavalry, I don't think I have enough SP for Eliwood's yet, Gunter has his already -- if he didn't at level 38, then there is something seriously wrong with his skill set cost --, and Jagen needs to be promoted to get his. Jagen's probably the least useful since while he does give a stronger buff than Eliwood, I'd have to level him up 35+ levels and deal with the fact his defenses is geared towards magic which there is none on this map. Eliwood could be useful, but I don't know if I could position everyone in a way that Eliwood fights Michalis and survives. I might do a half-cavalry and half-flyer team; Frederick and Gunter and Palla and maybe Subaki as his defense and speed are much higher than Catria even without Goad Flyers. Catria is still 3 levels ahead of him, though, and has access to a special that I could easily get for Subaki after 5 more levels on fodder Tiki.

A dancer would be nice and so would a healer, but I think my plan it to bait and swarm the enemy which means I need to hit hard and fast. It would be so appropriate for Frederick to be the MVP of this map. Frederick Emblem, the way to survive succeed in Lunatic Mode. Now all we need is Seth for a Frederick and Seth Emblem. :p

Quick Edit: Also, F!Robin was 11 points off from being level 40 yesterday. Got her to level 40 today. Guess what happened? She was maxed out already at level 39. Thanks, game, totally needed to waste all that EXP and to murder an enemy Gunter.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So the Global Testfire has come to an end. And oh boy, was it fun. :D

I tried out all of the available weapons at the time. Splattershot, Splat Roller, Splat Charger and Splat Dualies. The Dualies are really fun!

I like the new weapons, though my worst is definitely the Chargers, I am not that good with them. Best is definitely the Roller, also the Splat Knuckle (That's what I'm calling that AoE Special) is a great get off me tool; plus if you activate it next to another, if you do yours first; it'll splat the other. It was pretty amazing.

Also, I think there's some traffic on the Switch eShop. I can't even access it; so there's probably some traffic of people getting the testfire.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
my only level 40 units are 5* jaffar and 5* priscilla

as for usable units, i have level 38 5* tharja, level 37 5* reinhardt, level 36 5* m!robin, level 37 5* nowi, level 35 5* young tiki, level 33 4* olivia, and level 32 5* camilla

the only skill inheritance i've done is giving poison strike to jaffar
sorry for taking so long i had to do stuff,

Anywho's lemme try making a strategy.

Ok so i'd recommend you grind Camilla Tharja and Nowi to level 40 cuz them and olivia would be your team. Have them be in this order Tharja (1) Nowi (2) Olivia (3) Camilla (4).

Turn one you move Camilla in front of Olivia to aggro the Lance Pegasus move Nowi to where Camilla was to begin walling off the Sword Cavalier. Olivia moves in between Camilla and Nowi to give them buffs next turn Tharja moves to where Olivia was. At this point I'm not 100% sure what the AI will do but I'm sure the blue lancer and Red Cavalier will move down and the Blue Pegasus will try to attack Camilla, i doubt Camilla will ORKO the Blue Pegasus but im not sure where Michalis will go though he'll robably go behind the Blue Pegasus. The rest kinda depends on your teams stats vs the enemy's stats but if Camilla can survive getting smacked by the red flyer and Tharja survive not being ORKOed by the Red Cavalier then you can have her Destroy Michalis by moving her to the corner of the map, Nowi moving up to Tharja and Rally her defense and Olivia move Nowi to dance Tharja. Now Tharja can move and body Michalis. If Camilla can survive the Red Pegasus then she should be able to finish off the Blue Pegasus.

I'm not sure where to go from here but hopefully this rattles your brain enough to fill in the blanks

EDIT:
I found this
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Is Sheena a good unit? I summoned a 4* one today

I haven't trained up any armored units yet because I'm holding out for Elfie, but I may never get her

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

I haven't trained up any armored units yet because I'm holding out for Elfie, but I may never get her
She is a good multi-purpose wall with 30ish Def/Res combo and 42~48 HP. With a Killer Axe she will activate her special defensive skill every other tick - so you can throw her in the front lines to absorb damage without much worrying. I would recommend getting Wary Fighter on her, though... Same with any Armored Unit. Which I guess you need an Effie for anyway... Booooo. I already have Effie, but I already have Hector too. I was thinking of throwing Distant Counter on someone even though it'd involve me killing my husbando. But IDK which unit to use it on just yet.

Her attack stat is so-so, but since she is an axe user, it kinda hurts her since she will be going up against many red units at any time. Until FEH gets their **** together and adds more green units (worth using). Oh, and of course, making it so Healers don't have to use (ATK-RES)/2 for their damage output. Like wtf purpose does that serve. Just make their attack lower and put the attack stats into other important stats. B A L A N C E ~ P L S

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Oh yeah, her! She can only be summoned as a 4* to 5* which explains why axe knights are so goddamn rare. Anyway, Sheena is the only unit you can summon with Svalinn's Shield which is Iote's Shield, but for armored units only. I always remember seeing her as being really tanky and because of her Svalinn's Shield, immune to anti-armor weapons. Able to take her out with units like Selena, but after a lot more hits than usual. At the very least, she's rare, she has an awesome skill for knights, and she's a tank.

Anyway, I've resorted to logging onto an old account I made on Serenes Forest years ago to ask for help. Basically, I'm screwed because Sophia's low stat had to be attack and I missed getting Narcian who's basically essential for this map and can easily be used unless you have an Arthur to give Lancebreaker to an axe flyer. Why? Because the lance Pegasus Knight is what screws over everyone; she's essentially the Wings of Mercy sword cavalier from Ursula's map. Can't kill her? She drags you back for Michalis to finish and you can't approach her or Michalis with a lance flyer or risk dying while Caeda and Palla aren't strong enough to make a dent in Michalis's buffed armor. If you decide to go the right side with a lance user, she drags them back to Michalis and if you go with a sword unit, then they're probably dead unless it's Stahl or some tanky cavalier who can rush into the sword cavalier in the back right. It might be possible to put a tanky axe user on the right to bait the sword cavalier, but not the lance cavalier.

Anyway, I might be able to do this map if I give Cherche Lancebreaker from the low attack, high HP Arthur. I don't want to do that, but doing so could replicate the Narcian strategy. At least, hopefully it doesn't change, that when the update goes for merging units, I can transfer all of this Cherche's skills to a better stat Cherche. Stupid part is that low attack Cherche will only have 35 base attack as a 5* which is still decently high, but not Cherche's normal 38 base attack. That leaves Michalis who I think I could murder with Tiki. That's if Tiki can survive and kill him before he activates his special. Sophia could soften him up, but the strategy recommended to me involved Olivia or a dancer. And then the sword units are just going to die to Subaki or whatever lance unit I decide to bring.

Dammit, Sophia! And damn stat variations. Low attack is the worst. Alternatively, I could get Raigh up to level 40 as a 4*. That would take so much time for a one-use unit since I'm not going to use Raigh ever again if that's the case. Why couldn't I have gotten Henry, Leo, Sanaki, or Tharja? Tharja would be perfect for this map.

There has to be another way. There has to be.

On another note: KoF XIV Vanessa gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=735xqwBYB0s, and Yamazaki gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcGztjqk2kI.

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Lost my local because I decided to switch off of Zelda... I should have known...

Also it was pretty casual and some guy invited me to a secret tourney him and the other "good players" were having. I laughed in his face.

1. I'm terrible
2. I'm not 10 and don't need to join your stupid club
3. I was with my friends
4. Zelda...

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

sheena is bad but if you are in need of a 4th armor knight for an armor team for those quests she's good enough

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lost my local because I decided to switch off of Zelda... I should have known...

Also it was pretty casual and some guy invited me to a secret tourney him and the other "good players" were having. I laughed in his face.

1. I'm terrible
2. I'm not 10 and don't need to join your stupid club
3. I was with my friends
4. Zelda...
They were trying to ban you from life because they knew you were a gorl.

You made the wise decision to not let them ban you or your sass.

:4zelda:

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Fire Emblem Heroes talk, I found it! First time I've seen it on the boards. I got a 4* +Spd Eirika last night.
[Granted I haven't done much searching don't tell anyone]

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Sooooo since I don't want Locuan to ban me for life I'll talk about Heroes.
I got Anna up to 1,000 SP! Now it's time to feather her up to 4 stars and get another 500 SP since I need 2,000 total to get everything I want for her.
Screenshot_2017-03-24-22-26-29.png
Planning on spending it on Nóatún, Vantage 3, Fury 3, Swap, and Moonbow (just dumping the C skill for now). So that's 400+(100+200)+[(50+100+200)×1.5]+(150×1.5)+[(100+200)×1.5]=1,900 SP I TOTALLY DON'T REGRET DOING THIS AT ALL

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cress! Cress! , if it's to make our RNG goddess better, then everything is worth it. Just be sure to leave your tears behind as that wouldn't do to sully her Grace. :p

Anyway, seeing Bravely Second talk about the "land of Wa" makes me laugh. I get it, Eastern land where katana and other Asiatic weapons and stuff are found and made like how the Bloodborne, Demon's / Dark Souls, and The Elder Scrolls reference that in their European-based settings. I just can't help, but link Wa with Wah as in this Wah.

I blame TheRunawayGuys, mostly Jon, for this. :p

Geez, a literal land of Wah would be hilariously terrifying.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Cress! Cress! , If it's to make our RNG goddess better, then everything is worth it. Just be sure to leave your tears behind as that wouldn't do to sully her Grace. :p

Anyway, seeing Bravely Second talk about the "land of Wa" makes me laugh. I get it, Eastern land where katana and other Asiatic weapons and stuff are found and made like how the Bloodborne, Demon's / Dark Souls, and The Elder Scrolls reference that in their European-based settings. I just can't help, but link Wa with Wah as in this Wah.

I blame TheRunawayGuys, mostly Jon, for this. :p

Geez, a literal land of Wah would be hilariously terrifying.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

I found out that the connection issue I had with my Switch wasn't because I couldn't connect to the eShop. It was a minor issue which couldn't connect to it every so often. Luckily, I managed to fix the issue by looking on the Nintendo website on a forum post asking for Support.

Just restart your Switch system if you're having trouble connecting. It's that simple, I managed to get to the Nintendo eShop from just doing that. :yeahboi:

Also, I watched that Round Robin tournament. It was pretty hilarious and hype. Mii Swordfighter almost had his own Saga "Mii Saga". But Ranai won it and got the next Saga called "Greninja Saga". Kudos to them all!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
rng has truly blessT me this time
IMG_1739.PNG
She's +hp -atk, which isn't the worst thing ever because she's a support unit. I would have liked +spd, though

I just want a decent Rebecca now because I don't have any archers that are worth using atm

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Wait is this seriously the only place with FE Heroes talk on SWF? Even with an allegedly active Robin social...

Just another point for the Zelda social being better than any tr4sh character social on this sub. Get your Irrelevina duster hair to sweep your tumbleweeds, dears!

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Wait is this seriously the only place with FE Heroes talk on SWF? Even with an allegedly active Robin social...

Just another point for the Zelda social being better than any tr4sh character social on this sub. Get your Irrelevina duster hair to sweep your tumbleweeds, dears!
Well, it's not like the Zelda social got to 3150+ pages by being twitch chat.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
rng has truly blessT me this time
She's +hp -atk, which isn't the worst thing ever because she's a support unit. I would have liked +spd, though

I just want a decent Rebecca now because I don't have any archers that are worth using atm
Yay! We can be Ninian buddies! Same nature too.

Come to think of it, of the Blazing Sword banner, is she the most commonly summoned unit? I don't recall anyone here getting a Rebecca and as far as I remember only one Karel and Lucius were summoned by two different people. Jaffar was summoned by you and someone else. Not sure on Priscilla. Ninian on the other hand was summoned by like 3 people.

Anyway, her art is so adorable and her dress reminds me of a mermaid.

I thought the Corrin social was active while the Robin social died months ago.

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Speaking of FE Heroes, I did an imgur write-up on how I beat the Lunatic Michalis map.... which is probably an incredibly pointless thing to do since everyone's performance will depend on pulls and their natures/rarities/weapon types.

But I thought I'd help you lovely gorls maybe get some ideas on how to beat it based on my performance so if you're interested, here it is!

I linked it in the album itself but here are the enemy stats + skills if you need them.

Good luck! <3

Edit: also I didn't proofread this so there's probably a bunch of typos that I haven't caught on, it's like 2:30am here leave me alone

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I dont have any level 40 units yet, so Im just doing the hard version. Every guide I see involves a dancer, which I don't have yet.

Also, am I the only one struggling to get good green uinits?

Ranai's Greninja was so good. I find it hard to believe that he never used the character before as Hikaru (apparently) said.
link pls

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yay! We can be Ninian buddies! Same nature too.

Come to think of it, of the Blazing Sword banner, is she the most commonly summoned unit? I don't recall anyone here getting a Rebecca and as far as I remember only one Karel and Lucius were summoned by two different people. Jaffar was summoned by you and someone else. Not sure on Priscilla. Ninian on the other hand was summoned by like 3 people.

Anyway, her art is so adorable and her dress reminds me of a mermaid.

I thought the Corrin social was active while the Robin social died months ago.
I actually have 2 Karels and 2 Priscillas.

Lucius is literal trash, so I don't mind not having him. Rebecca isn't great, but I want an archer I can actually use (not like the billion Setsunas, Zeroes, and Virions I have).

Yeah, I wanted Ninian so badly because she's adorable. I love her artwork, and it's probably my favorite out of all of the characters. The fact that she's a dragon with dance is super cool, too.

And MewtwoChainz, there really aren't many good green units. The best is probs Hector, but good luck summoning him. Afaik, everyone else ranges from mediocre to garbage.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Nope, green has the least amount of units, and they aren't in focus nearly as much as the other colors.
As for GOOD green units, they are there. Hector is the best and that should be p obvious. Nino can do fantastic when she does her best gets a ton of buffs from her team to make her able to 1 shot basically everyone. Julia is a decent green mage as well. Gunter is essential to a Horse Emblem team, but that's about it. Cecilia is a part of Horse Emblem as well, but now she's better since she can inherit Nino's weapon. Anna can be great but since you get her at 2 stars it'll take a looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg time to make her good.
The rest are unremarkable or I just forgot about them.
Edit: Oh yeah Minerva is supposedly really good as well. Since she's also in focus right now, it may be good to try and get her.

Last edited:
I managed to summon a Rebecca who's +att - def which is a pretty good boon/bane imo. She's decent and probably my best archer and I'm gonna use her instead or Ursula in my arena team. Her eyes still creep me out a little in her standing artwork but I'm slowly getting use to it
Screenshot_2017-03-25-19-11-44.jpg

If I get the chance, I'm thinking of giving her:

Killer Bow +
Ardent Sacrifice or a movement assist
Moonbow
Darting Blow
Desperation
Hone Speed/Attack or Threaten Defence

With this, she'll have 41 att and 40 spd when initiating combat but because I have Rally Speed and Hone Att on my team, it becomes 45att/44spd which let's her double almost the entire cast. I always have Olivia on my team so that is potentially 4x attacks on a unit and I'm pretty sure most units won't survive this. The Killer bow will make Moonbow's cooldown a measly 1 so she'll be activating it pretty much every round. Ardent sacrifice let's her safely get into Desperation range and threaten defence will let score ko's more securely.
The only problem with this set up is that only 5* Niles gives Killer Bow + so I'll have to settle with Killer Bow or just leave her with a Silver Bow +

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I dont have any level 40 units yet, so Im just doing the hard version. Every guide I see involves a dancer, which I don't have yet.
I've seen some strategies without dancers, but you need specific units like the Narcian bait lance flyer strategy forces you to use an axe flyer with Lancebreaker which is only Narcian unless you used Inherit Skill and a hard-hitting red mage -- at least 41 attack -- like Raigh -- Seal Resistance evens out his slightly lower attack --, Sanaki, and Sophia to kill Michalis in two hits. They won't be able to double him, especially Sophia, without help like a dancer who would guarantee a second turn to hit him again. The only red mage that can naturally double Michalis is Tharja and how likely are you going to get her with at least average attack? Raigh and Sophia are free along with Olivia, Subaki, and, if you were able to get him, Narcian.

I guess if you were to do the same strategy, but with different units, then you'd need someone who can replicate Narcian's setup so they don't get killed when they get dragged back, hence, the Cherche with Lancebreaker idea I was given, and you'd need a Tharja. That's 2 specific units out of a hundred units just to not use a dancer when you can use 3 free units and 1 free, limited unit.

Anyway, if you want to check out other strategies, they're on the front page of this thread on Serenes Forest: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/70332-grand-hero-battle-michalis/.

Also, am I the only one struggling to get good green units?
I'm struggling to get any archer and struggled and continue to struggle to get more, different blue units.

As Cress! Cress! said, green units number the lowest at 21 units; red (36) is the most followed by blue (27) and colorless (24). Currently, only 1 green unit has been added and that's Julia. Michalis, Narcian, and F!Robin already exist in the game, but were not made playable until recently. Meanwhile, red gained 5 units: Eirika, Elidigan, Karel, Sanaki, and Seliph; blue gained 4: Ephraim, Ninian, Olwen, and Reinhardt, and colorless gained 6: Jaffar, Klein, Lachesis, Lucius, Priscilla, and Rebecca. Lachesis and Lucius should have been blue mages since in their home games, they're offensive units favoring light magic. Also, for green units, they have the rarest knights: Hector can only be summoned as a 5* and Sheena can only be summoned as a 4* to 5*. Compare this to Draug who despite being the only available sword knight now until Zephiel who can be summoned as a 3* to 4* and was given to us for free if you did the Blazing Sword quests or for blues, Gwendolyn, a 3* to 4* summon unit, and Effie, a 4* to 5* summon unit who was in a recent focus.

Another problem is that with so few of them, the more units that can only be summoned as 4* and/or 5* makes it even worse. Camilla, Fae, Hawkeye, Merric, Raven, and Sheena can only be summoned as 4* and 5*; Hector, Julia, and Minerva can only be summoned as 5*; and Michalis, Narcian, and F!Robin can only be gotten through the Grand Hero Battles, so if you missed them, then you're out of luck.

Anyway, I've used and own about half of the greens. The only ones I have not used and owned are Camilla, Hector, Julia, Minerva, Narcian, and Sheena. So, basically the really rare ones and Narcian who I missed out because I was underleveled for his map which sucks since he's crucial to an easy strategy for Lunatic Michalis. I had a Fae and Nino in my previous save. I have used Camilla, Hector, Julia, and I think Minerva before through the Voting Gauntlet.

To give you a run down, the ones that truly stand out are Hector, Julia, and Nino. Everyone knows these units because they're really strong. Nino in particular can be summoned as a 3* and 4*, so she's even more accessible compared to 5*-only Hector and Julia.

Others that you should consider? Cherche, Frederick, and F!Robin. Cherche has the second highest base attack in the game and is still strong even with a low attack bane setting her at 35 attack instead of her average 38, 2 points below Effie's 40. She's not fast, but she's physically durable. Giving her skills like Lancebreaker, a special, or a different weapon like a Brave Axe, an Emerald Axe, or a Silver Axe will let her do even more damage since there aren't a lot of knights and Effie's Wary Fighter prevents you from doubling her as long as her HP is above a certain threshold, so it might be better to take her down with a powerful green mage rather than risk Cherche taking too much damage.

Frederick is also strong while being physically durable. Luna has a low cost and he has access to Wings of Mercy by default. The only issue with Frederick is shared with Cherche: low resistance which is even lower if you have a low resistance bane. That said, he's a stronger and more consistent Gunter who is slightly slower, doesn't naturally have a special, and doesn't always have his high defense without initiating combat. Gunter makes this up by naturally having a stronger attack because of Silver Axe and better resistance. Then again, you could just give Frederick a Silver Axe or opt for a Brave Axe instead...

F!Robin is literally M!Robin, but as a blue unit. You could give her Cecilia's tome to up her attack a little bit, but then she'd really be a green M!Robin. Good, bulky green mage who has access to Tomebreaker to counter blue mages. She's also free to anyone who did her map.

Two units that are good, but something prevents them from being prominent in my opinion are Arthur and Merric. Arthur is essentially an infantry Narcian. Emerald Axe and Lancebreaker are his and Narcian's exclusive skills and they're good skills. The problem is that there are so many (powerful) red units and the blue units that do come up are probably going to be backed by red units. If arena was more blue-heavy, then yeah, Arthur would be a killer alongside Narcian. Sucks since Arthur is a fun character and he's got one of the most unique art in the game.

Merric is the only mage in the game with anti-flying magic. Two problems: one, all the blue flyers have respectable to good resistance as they're all Pegasus Knights. None of them are low resistance Wyvern Riders and even then, Camilla's resistance is high for a Wyvern Rider. And two, he is the only mage who cannot get his special effect tome as a 4* or 3* in the case of most of the other mages. That basically means he's a regular mage among extraordinary mages. You have to summon him as or make him a 5* to do anything special with him and at that point, if you only have a 4* Merric, you might already have better units to make 5* or units that are already special as 4*. Good mage who is locked out of his potential for most people.

Actually, the question should be what green units you do have? If you've done everything so far, you should have Anna, Gunter (special map), Michalis, Narcian, F!Robin. All 5 of them are good, but yeah, Michalis and Narcian being flyers and Wyvern Riders with meh resistance isn't that great. That said, you would have all, but one unit type covered, and all of them being average is fine.

I actually have 2 Karels and 2 Priscillas.
Oh.

(not like the billion Setsunas, Zeroes, and Virions I have).
What is this sorcery? Can I have it? I'd gladly take all of your Setsuna and Zeroes/Niles. Virion too since I could use him for Silver Bows, Seal Speed, and stuff.

Yeah, I wanted Ninian so badly because she's adorable. I love her artwork, and it's probably my favorite out of all of the characters. The fact that she's a dragon with dance is super cool, too.
Her voice is cute too. I love her little "rawr" whenever she attacks. Pretty sure Fae and Nowi have similar little "rawr" attack clips. Corrin's is a little louder and fiercer, but still adorable. Actually, all of the dragons are cute. Ninian in particular because of her art.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Btw gorls.

Ven managed to beat Venom at Civil War. :yeahboi:

Edit:

This is amazing.

A ZSS Main from Arizona beat ZeRo and leaving at 49th place!

LET'S GO! :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord

link pls
"me: Hikaru, does Ranai have a Greninja
Hikaru: Nope
Hikaru: I don't think he's ever chosen Greninja

IM DYING"-Pereden.
You can check the Round Robin if you want to see it.

Btw gorls.

Ven managed to beat Venom at Civil War. :yeahboi:

Edit:

This is amazing.

A ZSS Main from Arizona beat ZeRo and leaving at 49th place!

LET'S GO! :yeahboi:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I've tried these online strats but they won't work. Michalis never gets baited by my units like they do guides. I'm running out of ideas.
My only good units:

5 star:
Priscilla
Lucius
Jaffar
Kerrel

4 star:
Chrom
Marth
Eliwood
Tiki(older)
Sully
CorrinF
Cherche
Nino
Jeorge
Kagero

3 star
Olivia

:150:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've tried these online strats but they won't work. Michalis never gets baited by my units like they do guides. I'm running out of ideas.
My only good units:

5 star:
Priscilla
Lucius
Jaffar
Kerrel

4 star:
Chrom
Marth
Eliwood
Tiki(older)
Sully
CorrinF
Cherche
Nino
Jeorge
Kagero

3 star
Olivia

:150:
First question: is this the lunatic map? Second question: Why are you trying to bait Michalis? A lot of the strategies I've seen try to bait the lance flyer to kill her and cut some of the buffs Michalis gains from the two flyers with Goad Flyers. I think both have them. Well, both of them have Drag Back which causes problems like trying to trying to one round the lance flyer only to get your unit dragged back to Michalis and his goons.

One strategy that was suggested was one using F!Corrin, Frederick, Olivia, and adult Tiki. Corrin basically acts as a meat shield to bait the lance flyer and to kill the sword cavalier after Olivia uses Dance on her to let Corrin go all the way next to wall so the lance flyer cannot drag her back. I'm guessing you don't have a Frederick, but do you have a Gunter?

There is another strategy using Abel, Stahl, or Sully to rush in and kill the sword cavalier to bait the lance flyer. I don't know what happens next other than the lance flyer is probably kept busy or killed by an axe unit and a red mage or dragon goes after Michalis. Also, there is a strategy to use Nino to nuke the hell out of the lance flyer and using her and a dancer to Draw Back and retreat forcing Michalis's units to go after you since one of their allies just inexplicably exploded. You might be able to use Benishigure Benishigure 's strategy since you have Jeorge who could kill the Pegasus Knights.

Basically, the main problems of this map are Michalis because of how strong he is and physically durable and the lance flyer dragging people back to Michalis.

If you want, I could ask in the Serenes Forest thread for you since everyone has their own specific units and issues with this map. Might be helpful to provide levels on your units.

Top Bottom