• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Rain0

Smash Apprentice
I always wonder if people here even play Zelda. v:
[First Post in this topic]

I do use her, and I have to thank Smash Ultimate for giving me motivation to use her in this game and other games.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
[First Post in this topic]

I do use her, and I have to thank Smash Ultimate for giving me motivation to use her in this game and other games.
So you didn't use her in previous entries prior to Smash Ultimate's release, but once that game came out and you played Zelda in it, you began to play her in those aforementioned past entries?

Rain0

Smash Apprentice
So you didn't use her in previous entries prior to Smash Ultimate's release, but once that game came out and you played Zelda in it, you began to play her in those aforementioned past entries?
Yes.

makes a derpy face

Well, to be extremely honest.

It gave me motivation to use her in other games, EXCEPT Melee... and Project M, mainly because I never played Project M.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Wow my first post here in...
August 4th, 2021
over 2 years! Quick life update for what's happened in that time:
  • Graduated college so now I have the piece of paper that says I'm good at math :secretkpop:. Working on a second degree rn (major in statistics, minor in astronomy) which I should be done with in winter.
  • Dragalia shut down and it's now my most played game ever (yes even more than all 3 versions of Hyrule Warriors put together). I managed to do literally everything in the game (and have a good chunk of it recorded and uploaded!)
  • And because of that, Monster Hunter has now taken the place of the game I'm annoying about since Dragalia's shutdown. Started with Rise and it's what I mostly play, but I have gone back and tried 3U and 4U as well :D
Aaaaand that's about all I got. idk if any Zeldas will see this anytime soon but I figured it would be nice to check in. :happysheep:

Top Bottom