• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
But he's another red sword unit

And Eliwood is a better husbando

So is Camus

So no ty
Camus is pretty good. Xander will be a better unit than Eliwood due to his bulk and distant counter so - wait a minute.

OK that's a lie because Xander is the most beautiful man in Fates. He even looks good in a so-cute-it-shouldn't-exist costume. Pls leave ur lies @ the door b4 coming into this house, sis.

We got a new modem, but this time it's installed downstairs. Without my wired connection, Overwatch matches are terrible! My PNG just randomly skyrockets into the thousands. I dunno what to do T___T

:150:
here's some options
1.) Get a Wired Connection

2.) Get a Wi-fi extender

3.) Play like you're on EU servers

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
finally someone is talking sense

zephiel is attractive in a weird way, even if he's absolutely insane
Zephiel wound up crazy for a reason, and I'm sure the poison had something to do with it since he almost died. Between the traumatic childhood/adulthood and being poisoned, I'm sure anyone would go bonkers.

Though he is kind of handsome. He has very cut facial features and is built/imposing like FE7 Hector.

His voice is good in FEH, but his lines and overall pacing are just so awkward that it's funny. It's like he's supposed to be a crazy-tsundere for a dating simulator.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
finally someone is talking sense

Zephiel is attractive in a weird way, even if he's absolutely insane
I got my Zephiel to 5 stars I don't really regret it cuz i think i may have an armor knight fetish...

...send help I'm attracted the second worst unit type in the game.

ps what are some builds that use Eggsack and Wary Fighter on Zephi

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So I got Central Fiction on steam and wow there is a lot of problems.

If you try to run the game in fullscreen at a resolution lower than the screen you have then it'll just put black bars around it and not stretch it to fill. So basically you have to choose between 1080p where the hud looks fine (although there's some problems with text alignment) but the sprites being extra pixelated or the arcade default resolution the hud looks pixelated and the sprites look decent (still worse than previous games though) with giant black bars covering the screen.

The game is also pretty unoptimized. I had some performance issues with busier stages and when characters would use moves with a lot of particle effects. I even got frame rate drops in the main menu lol. Then there's the graphical glitches that occur occasionally when characters do specific moves.
Its a shame since CPE ran so well.

I have no idea why they needed 50gb for CF when they got rid of the dub and the previous games were like 11gb.
The one thing that made me the most upset was the fact that they binded cancel to C instead of just leaving it as the B button on the xbox controller.

pls patch arcsys

The gameplay is fun as hell though and online connections weren't that bad overall.
although fighting against nu with input delay makes me want to kms

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've only gotten 1 Roy ever and he's a 4*. Triangle Adept 2 is pretty common, so you could have a ghetto TA on your Robin if you really wanted it.

At least with SI, natures don't matter too much. Fury 3 would bring your Titania's raw atk up to the normal 28, and L&D 3 would bring it up to 30.

Considering Titania would be best on a cavalry team, the crazy buffs would make the atk bane trivial.

For me, the units I want most are +atk Kagerou and +spd Nino. The only Kagerou I've summoned so far is -atk and it makes me cri :'(
TA-2 would be common if any other Selena would show up or even Cordelia.

That's the thing, though, I'd need to get other skills to make her stupid attack not be trash and it was absolutely horrible with Subaki since no matter what you do, there's a limit because of attack bane. Of all the banes, attack is arguably the worst and I kind of wished that out of the stats, attack could not have a bane or even a boon. Speed bane is actually helpful on certain units if you want them to get doubled to abuse their defense with Quick Riposte, but attack bane... Those units with average or low attack with attack bane get destroyed. Default Brave weapon units with attack bane suffer if they can't make it up with something like stupidly high speed which only Cordelia and Raven can realistically do.

Life & Death kind of worsen her shtick of being able to not just hard counter blue mages, but also check blues in general because of her all around good defenses which Emerald Axe improves upon since it reduces damage dealt by blues and her Guard skill can make it take longer for blues to use specials like Bonfire, Dragonic Aura, or Iceberg which ignores weapon triangle (dis)advantage to brute force their way pass her defenses. Fury would be fine since it would make her a tougher tank, but with a time limit.

Titania on a cavalry team would definitely make her stronger, but she kind of is dependent on it now for offensive capabilities while Cecilia, Frederick, and Gunter can just perform better on and off cavalry teams.

TL;DR: I'm just mad Titania has attack bane.
But he's another red sword unit

So is Camus

So no ty
Are you secretly Ninian? :p

Also, please, Donnel and Olivia, get to level 40 already. Dear Nayru, it's taking forever. 3-4 more levels! 3-4 more levels! Well, at least Navarre is level 40.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Zephiel wound up crazy for a reason, and I'm sure the poison had something to do with it since he almost died. Between the traumatic childhood/adulthood and being poisoned, I'm sure anyone would go bonkers.

Though he is kind of handsome. He has very cut facial features and is built/imposing like FE7 Hector.

His voice is good in FEH, but his lines and overall pacing are just so awkward that it's funny. It's like he's supposed to be a crazy-tsundere for a dating simulator.
the only fe games i've played are awakening and the 3 routes of fates, so idk anything about zephiel and his backstory, apart from the little blurb about him in heroes

i have a thing for blond men, so that's probably why i like marx, zephiel, jeorge, etc. so much ;)

ps what are some builds that use Eggsack and Wary Fighter on Zephi
if you have the 5* Hawkeye/whoever else to waste, you could give him Death Blow 3/Wary Fighter 3/random support skill (maybe threaten atk or defense?) with bonfire as his special

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Are you secretly Ninian? :p
Probably, oops
Default Brave
Don't you mean Bravely Defa- oh nevermind.
Titania on a cavalry team would definitely make her stronger, but she kind of is dependent on it now for offensive capabilities while Cecilia, Frederick, and Gunter can just perform better on and off cavalry teams.
Titania seems pretty fun on cavalry teams, but even if she had the best IV's and best inherited skills, she'd only be okay on a standard team. She kinda needs the horse buffs from the rest of her team. Otherwise you'd be better off using someone else.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
God the only thing stopping me from using my Roy to give someone Triangle Adept 3 is his +Spd...the game finally gives me what I wanted forever but it ends up being too attractive ;-;

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Probably, oops
Cool, then you get a sweet husbando, a cute kid, and get to die shortly after being with them. :p

Titania seems pretty fun on cavalry teams, but even if she had the best IV's and best inherited skills, she'd only be okay on a standard team. She kinda needs the horse buffs from the rest of her team. Otherwise you'd be better off using someone else.
Eh, it's just her normal stat spread reminds me of Selena. Well, a mix of Caeda and Eirika more because they have higher resistance, especially Eirika, than defense. Anyway, with Emerald Axe, she'll take less damage from blues in general, so it would be fun to have her be a blue wall like how Selena is a green wall.

Yes, a cavalry team would make her better, but still, it would be nice to bring her along whenever.

God the only thing stopping me from using my Roy to give someone Triangle Adept 3 is his +Spd...the game finally gives me what I wanted forever but it ends up being too attractive ;-;
Is he your only Roy and he has a good boon/bane? Keep him. You'll get another one eventually. Same thing if he was your only Roy and he had a crappy nature. Just level him up, inherit some skills if you want, and merge him with a better Roy so you can skip getting his skills. Personally, I'd do it with a 5* too, but only if the 5* had a really, really bad nature, the 4* one has a really good nature, I'm sure I don't want to promote a 4* version of him anytime soon, and I really don't need to use the 4* one for skills. Oh, and vent if you need to like me as I continue to simmer in disappointment about having a -Atk Titania.

Why must the characters I love have -Atk? GO AWAY, VIRION! I like you, but it's been real annoying when you're still the only good archer because Niles is still a 3*.

Oh, and I beat the Navarre and F!Robin vs. Navarre thing using this strategy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Pu6ijtwIM. Difference is Olivia and F!Robin were 4* and I had to downgrade and de-equip some of their skills. You all should check out her strategies for the Lunatic chapter 10 quests. Kind of hilarious how she just funnels them into a chokepoint to keep everyone alive.

Edit: Noting this down just to keep a log of it,

Barst: +Def, -Res. Eh, would have preferred +Atk, -Res, but all right. Spur Attack, who should you go to?

Frederick: +Def, -HP. This is basically the same as the other 4* Frederick with +Def, -Res. Yay, more Luna and Fortify Def 3...

Sophia: +HP, -Res. I don't think I've ever summoned a decent Sophia. Maybe the 3* Sophia from way back then.

Sully: +Atk, -Def. She'll hit hard, but she'll be made of glass. Now that I think of it, I don't remember Sully having below-average defense in Awakening. Her wiki page states her defense has a -1 modifier and cavalier does boost her defense growth, but she still was pretty decent and doesn't seem like 24 defense. Oh well. Then again, Sapphire Lance, so there's that.

Titania: +Res, -Atk.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Oh, the bugs you'll be looking for don't require shaking the trees. They'll appear on the tree's face (on the stump) you just gotta get somewhere in front of me aim and swing. They can be scared off, though. (Maybe I'm mentioning something you totally already know x_o) the priciest ones disappear really fast if you're running or walking quickly. (Again, you might already know and I'm just dumb) Holding the catch button down and moving will let you sneak up on bugs.
Well.. I sort of know and I sort of didn't know that. I use the sneaking technique to aim for butterflies more easily, not for the treees, as shaking them then throwing the net where they come out did the trick.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Looking back at the Infinite leaked gameplay. I guess we can safely assume that the OTG from MvC1 and MvC2 is back and the Infinity Gem mechanic looks like as if it's inspired by SFIV's Ultra Meter where if you reach a certain amount, you can activate its full potential.

Why does MvCI look so dang ugly? It makes me so sad . . . .

:150:
Yeah, it does look rather murky and not that pretty. Hopefully we'll get some better quality footage or ones of it looking much nicer.
I think we can agree on that the one who looks really off is Chun-Li in Infinite. The HUD looks iffy to me, I know it's for simplisity but can't we have some variety or have some nice looking HUDs like we did in UMvC3, TvC, Guilty Gear Xrd, Melty Blood, etc.? They look much nicer and pop out more.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Is he your only Roy and he has a good boon/bane? Keep him. You'll get another one eventually. Same thing if he was your only Roy and he had a crappy nature. Just level him up, inherit some skills if you want, and merge him with a better Roy so you can skip getting his skills. Personally, I'd do it with a 5* too, but only if the 5* had a really, really bad nature, the 4* one has a really good nature, I'm sure I don't want to promote a 4* version of him anytime soon, and I really don't need to use the 4* one for skills. Oh, and vent if you need to like me as I continue to simmer in disappointment about having a -Atk Titania.
He's my ONLY Roy, and he's +Spd/-HP, which is super good so yeah I can't justify giving him up
...until now, cause I just did another summon

5 Star Sanaki - +Res/-HP. I'm honestly relieved that she isn't that great of a nature, cause that means I can give her Triangle Adept to Sophia :D I doubt she'd be bad if I did use her but hey I already have a Red Mage I need to help.

3 Star Stahl - +HP/-Atk. Gross. Most use I'll get out of him is giving someone Swap or Ruby Sword

4 Star Wrys - +HP/-Res. Not a great nature but it's okay cause he's a healer so I already didn't care too much. I already used him to give my 5 Star Maria Rehabilitate and Live to Serve 2 :^)

3 Star Azama - +Atk/-Spd. Gorl if I didn't care about Wrys then I don't care at all about 3 Star Azama >->.
3 Star f!Corrin - +Spd/-Res. My first :4corrinf:cause I'm not a lame android user <o<. Really good nature, but she's only 3 Stars, and I have Nowi. I might train her in the future, but I may also use her to give Draconic Aura.

I still want Ike but finally having Triangle Adept fodder makes me happy. Though I'll hold off if you think I shouldn't, Ffamran Ffamran .

I hope the next voting gauntlet doesn't take too long to happen. I want feathers ;^;

Edit: My Corrin is level 40 now, all I need left to do is decide his support and passive C skills. For support I'll probably go for movement or Ardent Sacrifice, C skill I want Threaten Atk to help Corrin's survivability in the enemy phase, but Threaten Spd could also do that.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Sanaki is really cool

Too bad her speed is pretty bad (neutral is 27 iirc)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I finally got my Young Tiki up to level 40, and I finally know her nature, which is +Spd/-Atk. Not amaaaaazing but I can offset it with some sort of skill one day

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I have decided to train up a Zero because I liked him a lot in Conquest, and I have like a billion of him in Heroes. With his +atk, he's hilariously weak. It honestly makes me feel bad for him.

I'm also training up the +atk Jeorge I summoned yesterday. He's cute, but I doubt he'll ever replace my 5* Klein

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
at least it folds now

and doesn't entirely look like something that came with a happy meal

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Why is this happening
A lot of people are hating on it for no real reason. I think it's a good idea, it gives people a cheaper alternative to the N3DS and the non-doorstopper design makes it more attractive than the original 2DS. Also allows 2DS users to finally play SNES games, Xenoblade, and Hyrule Warriors Legends (as its intended). There's nothin wrong with options, imo.

Oh, and it's perfect for kids, and parents who want to buy their kids something but they can't drop a full $200. It's just doin what the original 2DS was always meant to do

Why, it's nice to see that some things never change huh Zelda Boards?
We're all still just as pessimistic as ever :^)

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
A lot of people are hating on it for no real reason. I think it's a good idea, it gives people a cheaper alternative to the N3DS and the non-doorstopper design makes it more attractive than the original 2DS. Also allows 2DS users to finally play SNES games, Xenoblade, and Hyrule Warriors Legends (as its intended). There's nothin wrong with options, imo.

Oh, and it's perfect for kids, and parents who want to buy their kids something but they can't drop a full $200. It's just doin what the original 2DS was always meant to do

We're all still just as pessimistic as ever :^)
Why I seem to recall you gurls getting that from old Uncle Ganondorf huh? I am impressed.

Meanwhile, Ganondorf and I have been playing our Switch, and playing BotW in all sorts of places. Out murdering, out digging graves, out riding our horse. It is quite nice. The Switch screen even has crystal clear quality when splattered with blood. It's simply to die for!

Seriously though, its completely out of left field with this New 2DS... But even I see no reason to be angry about it. You can still murder with the thing, so it is all right in Ganondorf's book!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Burgundy Burgundy , if that was the first time you ever got Sanaki, then I'd say keep her rather than using her for T-Adept. As a different red mage, especially one with with very high resistance, she can fulfill a different niche Sophia can't which in this case is straight up ignoring green and maybe red magic while Sophia is more of a "I can take hits from both physical and magic".

Still, it's your game, your units, and your decisions. What you do is up to you.

I have decided to train up a Zero because I liked him a lot in Conquest, and I have like a billion of him in Heroes. With his +atk, he's hilariously weak. It honestly makes me feel bad for him.

I'm also training up the +atk Jeorge I summoned yesterday. He's cute, but I doubt he'll ever replace my 5* Klein
Not my idea, but if you really want to use him and make the most out of him, then give Zero/Niles: Fury 3, Quick Riposte 2/3, and whatever C-skill and Assist that floats your boat. I think I saw it before this time it was mentioned, but this is the most recent mention that caught my interest: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...ce-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=4801751.

As a neutral Zero/Niles, he has 14 wins, 0 losses, and 7 draws against all the mages in the game. Zero/Niles can't counter kill Cecilia, Henry, Merric, Odin, F!Robin, M!Robin, and Sophia. Some of those are for obvious reasons like Cecilia, Henry, and M!Robin have -raven tomes and Merric, Odin, F!Robin, and Sophia are bulky. With +Atk, Cecila, Odin, F!Robin, and Sophia are added as wins for Niles.

If you want a worst case scenario, if all the mages have Fury 3 and are attacking a neutral Zero/Niles, then only Leo and Reinhardt are added as draws. He leaves them with 1 HP. If they all have +Def which is kind of pointless for some of them like Linde, then only Tharja is added as a draw and with 1 HP as well. Basically, Zero/Niles has no losing matchups against mages if he's neutral or even with -Res. Anyone with attack or resistance buffs will just make him stronger.

There you go, a hard counter to hard check at worst to all mages in the game while also being a decent flyer killer. The only problem is this is a 5* Niles against 5* mages without any inherited skills other than the Fury example e.g. M!Robin with T-Adept. Still, Niles has a niche that no other archer can safely do. Rebecca can perform similarly if she has +Res, but not as well and it's more expensive since you'd have to give her a Killer Bow and Iceberg which Niles starts with. If Killer Dagger was a thing, I could see Felicia pulling off this build as well.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Crazy uncle Lozjam Lozjam ! Just stopping in? Need some red tea to refuel, sis?
I decided to come visit yes. And no. I know better than not to accept drinks from the Zelda Board. It makes me have feelings.... No Bueno.

It is quite nice to see you gurls are still here though. I am glad that a great calamity has not struck(yet). Who knows! Maybe your hero Link could die off again so that we can spend another 100 years of quality time together!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ugh... I'm blaming this course for getting me interested in Hatsune Miku and Vocaloid which reminds me of Indigo Jeans who I miss. The other thing is that the TA kept mentioning a "ryo" from Supercell" who was responsible for "World is Mine" and who apparently used Vocaloid as a way to continue writing music since he couldn't find a singer. I could not freaking remember where I heard his name and Supercell during the 2 lectures until I looked him up today... Bravely Second's composer.

On another note, Maika's voice is nice.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Burgundy Burgundy , if that was the first time you ever got Sanaki, then I'd say keep her rather than using her for T-Adept. As a different red mage, especially one with with very high resistance, she can fulfill a different niche Sophia can't which in this case is straight up ignoring green and maybe red magic while Sophia is more of a "I can take hits from both physical and magic".

Still, it's your game, your units, and your decisions. What you do is up to you.

Not my idea, but if you really want to use him and make the most out of him, then give Zero/Niles: Fury 3, Quick Riposte 2/3, and whatever C-skill and Assist that floats your boat. I think I saw it before this time it was mentioned, but this is the most recent mention that caught my interest: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...ce-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=4801751.

As a neutral Zero/Niles, he has 14 wins, 0 losses, and 7 draws against all the mages in the game. Zero/Niles can't counter kill Cecilia, Henry, Merric, Odin, F!Robin, M!Robin, and Sophia. Some of those are for obvious reasons like Cecilia, Henry, and M!Robin have -raven tomes and Merric, Odin, F!Robin, and Sophia are bulky. With +Atk, Cecila, Odin, F!Robin, and Sophia are added as wins for Niles.

If you want a worst case scenario, if all the mages have Fury 3 and are attacking a neutral Zero/Niles, then only Leo and Reinhardt are added as draws. He leaves them with 1 HP. If they all have +Def which is kind of pointless for some of them like Linde, then only Tharja is added as a draw and with 1 HP as well. Basically, Zero/Niles has no losing matchups against mages if he's neutral or even with -Res. Anyone with attack or resistance buffs will just make him stronger.

There you go, a hard counter to hard check at worst to all mages in the game while also being a decent flyer killer. The only problem is this is a 5* Niles against 5* mages without any inherited skills other than the Fury example e.g. M!Robin with T-Adept. Still, Niles has a niche that no other archer can safely do. Rebecca can perform similarly if she has +Res, but not as well and it's more expensive since you'd have to give her a Killer Bow and Iceberg which Niles starts with. If Killer Dagger was a thing, I could see Felicia pulling off this build as well.
Damn..good point. I'll wait for another Roy. Not like I'm rushing to finish Sophia's build anyways.

ALSO UHH

I RANDOMLY WIN MY FIRST GIVEAWAY??????!

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Damn..good point. I'll wait for another Roy. Not like I'm rushing to finish Sophia's build anyways.
There's a FE Heroes livestream going on. Not watching it, but I'm seeing bits and pieces of what people are talking about on Serene's Forest. One: mage gauntlet with I'm not sure exactly, but Julia and Tharja seems to be involved. So, there, you go, you'll have your feathers. I think they're trying to rebalance it by giving the losing team a 3x bonus. Not sure how that'll work out, but I can see it being in effect at around 4 hours before it ends or something.

Oh, and Azura, Hector, Ryoma, and Takumi are getting a focus for whatever reason where, if I'm reading stuff correctly, they have a 5% chance instead of the usual 3% chance of appearing.

And then there's this.
This just made me realize that normal Lucina's combat stance isn't her iconic stance from Awakening, but a generic one. Meanwhile, masked Lucina has it. I hope there's an update for regular Lucina.

Edit: I think they're trying to add a permadeath event or something. Yeah, um... hell no. If it's actual permadeath, then no. If it's something like your unit dies and is revived 24 hours later, then sure.

Everything else, I'd rather wait until some news site collects all the information or the developers just give us a summary since the thread is moving real fast on SF.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
There's a FE Heroes livestream going on. Not watching it, but I'm seeing bits and pieces of what people are talking about on Serene's Forest. One: mage gauntlet with I'm not sure exactly, but Julia and Tharja seems to be involved. So, there, you go, you'll have your feathers. I think they're trying to rebalance it by giving the losing team a 3x bonus. Not sure how that'll work out, but I can see it being in effect at around 4 hours before it ends or something.

Oh, and Azura, Hector, Ryoma, and Takumi are getting a focus for whatever reason where they have a 5% chance instead of the usual 3% chance of appearing.

And then there's this.

Edit: I think they're trying to add a permadeath event or something. Yeah, um... hell no. If it's actual permadeath, then no. If it's something like your unit dies and is revived 24 hours later, then sure.

Everything else, I'd rather wait until some news site collects all the information or the developers just give us a summary since the thread is moving real fast on SF.
I saw the gauntlet. It's Sanaki, Tharja, Julia, and Linde vs. Merric, m!Robin, Leo, and Henry

Ffs I need like half of those characters just for their skills, gimme orbs please

Also I'd love to get another Hector so I can give Sharena Distant Counter

And is this gonna become a Lucina variant Gatcha game??

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I saw the gauntlet. It's Sanaki, Tharja, Julia, and Linde vs. Merric, m!Robin, Leo, and Henry

Ffs I need like half of those characters just for their skills, gimme orbs please

Also I'd love to get another Hector so I can give Sharena Distant Counter

And is this gonna become a Lucina variant Gatcha game??
I only have Merric and M!Robin neither of whom I like unlike Henry, Julia, Leo -- Why is he here again? Slap Odin in there, geez --, and Tharja.

I need 6 of them because I don't have any of them, but those two. Tharja in particular would be really helpful since Raigh and Sophia aren't fast, Julia would be fun to have -- she's so sleepy-looking --, and Linde would just wreck **** as a glass cannon.

Apparently there's a green mounted mage on Xander's GHB. Well, let's see who has G Tomebreaker. Oh, wait, nobody does, but Henry who refuses to show up. If Raigh or maybe F!Robin could one-shot the mage... I don't even know what the map looks like, but I've a feeling that once again, a red mage is problem for me... Welp, time to get those 8 remaining levels for 3* Raigh.

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
We'll also start earning orbs for how high our tier in arena is, which makes me very happy. I'm not sure how you get them, but it goes from 1 orb to 4 orbs, maybe annually every week, as long as you keep going up in the tiers

Edit: oh, apparently it's a new system/mechanic? Idk I'll read about it later

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

I love Niles. But I'm sad that he's bad in this game. I mean, he was so-so in Fates so I suppose it makes sense for him to be so-so here too. He seems to just be a mage killer. That's it.

I'm just using Rein for any and all ranged attacks. At least until I get Tharja up and running. Archers are great, but attacking Res really seems to be the way to go for ranged attackers at the moment.

ALSO UHH

I RANDOMLY WIN MY FIRST GIVEAWAY??????!
G O L D E N ~ G O R L S

All the gorls will get something good that requires tons of luck, probably.

I decided to come visit yes. And no. I know better than not to accept drinks from the Zelda Board. It makes me have feelings.... No Bueno.

It is quite nice to see you gurls are still here though. I am glad that a great calamity has not struck(yet). Who knows! Maybe your hero Link could die off again so that we can spend another 100 years of quality time together!
I-is Ganondorf t-trying to hit on some of the g-gorls?

MAMA BJN39 BJN39 PLS SAVE THE GORLS FROM THIS STRANGELY ATTRACTIVE MUSCULAR MAN!

Why is this happening
tbh it seems really dumb at this point in the 3DS' lifespan but at the same time it looks really pretty.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I did a couple summoning rounds and finally got azura and takumi.

I should do all my summons in the middle of the night.
GGGorllll

I just tried and got...
20170428_033107.jpg

*happy incoherent screeching*

NVM CHECKED THEIR IVS
HECTOR AND TACOMEAT -ATK

*ANGRY SCREECHING*

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Just had my hair done by my sister-in-law and my half-brother has just arrived as well. Showed off the Switch to my sister-in-law and she's actually interested and impressed by it so far. :yeahboi:

Also will be checking on what else I'll need to work on for this course then I'll get to the final part which is the submission.

Top Bottom