• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Another FEH channel dropped yesterday, and to no one’s surprise, we got another power creep hector alt.
I refuse to call that thing a Hector alt because it doesn't properly convey just how bad it is, imo. When a new character comes out that does the same job better, sure. When every year they bump the BST up okay, I get it.

Halloween Hector gets special Voice Acted dialogue with another character and an at-will Skadi attack from the menu screen with no game mode limitations.

That's not power creep, that's a 6* Hero.

That was interesting seeing the confirmation after learning about Shantae and the Seven Sirens would also feature an opening animation worked on by Studio Trigger. Anyway, the game's art style and the artwork looks amazing to me. Gameplay is a 2D RPG with platforming it seems.
My feelings on it haven't changed since they announced the kickstarter years ago, unfortunately. It's great that their character designs are good (cause of course they'd be good, it's the Skullgirls team) and I've seen some really nice looking gifs of animated cutscenes.

Now if only they could show the gameplay looking that good...
Below is an example of a sinful video that is not suitable for gorl viewers. :secretkpop:
did i do eet rite

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I have heard that the PS2 version is not good. With bad load times and graphics not looking nice as the Dreamcast originals. But I do recommend the HD version on Switch.
Load times were a thing I and I'm guessing people just accepted back then. Graphics on the other hand, I never played the Dreamcast version, so I never had a point of reference and back then, those graphics looked fine. I was a kid when I played Grandia II, so I don't remember it very clearly.

Speaking of VAs, in the English Dub of Grandia II, some of the cast members did their roles for Metal Gear Solid 2. Just a little reference. Skye is Colonel, and Ryudo is Liquid.
And Elena is Emma Emmerich and Tio is Mei Ling. Elena's also Naomi Hunter, but she wasn't in MGS2. Cam Clarke's voice for Ryudo I don't remember and I especially do not remember Paul Eiding's voice for Skye assuming he didn't use his usual voice which apparently he did after a quick video check. Paul Eiding's voice is so memorable and I still remember him from Dark Cloud 2 or Dark Chronicle as it's titled outside of North America. He voiced Cedric who is important at the beginning of the game with how helps Max, but later, he's not there as much. Still, Eiding's voice stood out. Same with Max who is voiced by Scott Menville and I associate Menville more with Robin from the Teen Titans cartoon. Then Menville shows up again voicing Zephyr in Resonance of Fate and in that game, Leanne was Olette from Kingdom Hearts II. Shame that apparently she didn't reprise her role in KHIII. Back to Dark Cloud, I swore I remember Monica Raybrandt's voice actress going under a different name, but it might have been a while or people found out who voiced her: Anndi McAfee. Turns out she also voiced Lebreau in Final Fantasy XIII and voiced some characters in Mass Effect 1 and 2 and Saints Row 1 and 2. I always wondered or wished Monica's voice actress worked on more games and, well, she did and I never knew.

As for other music stuff, Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers has a track that was ruined in a "good" way before I even heard the clean version during Lucahjin's stream. It's the day theme of Rak'tika Greatwood and some of the lyrics sound like "La-hee! When I have ebola!" Probably some made-up language or distorted vocals, but yeah, I can't unhear it and it's hilarious. Here's the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ascfjJXDWjo.

I guess the song could go to the B•GAL list. Something about Zelda and ebola might work. Lil Puddin Lil Puddin .

For FEH. I did not get Halloween L'Arachel, instead, a starving girl showed up along with two non-focus 5* units. There goes all five summoning tickets and a bunch of orbs. So few green orbs and I didn't even get Norne who demoted.
5* Halloween Ilyana: +Atk, -Res. Knowing how hungry this girl is, I figured she'd eat up more orbs than being the third summon of this session. Apparently she has an attack superasset, so she has 42 base attack at level 50. If I had more copies of Mae, I would consider giving her Blarowl+.

4* Lachesis #1: +Def, -Atk.

3* Lachesis #2: +HP, -Res.

4* Oboro: +Atk, -HP.

4* Roderick #1: +HP, -Res.
3* Beruka: +Spd, -Res.

4* Fir: neutral.

4* Lon'qu: +Def, -Spd. Almost every single time he shows up, he's -Atk or -Spd.

4* Matthew: +HP, -Spd.

3* Silas: +Spd, -HP.
4* Beruka #2: +Res, -Spd.

5* Karla: +Def, -Res. Probably going to merge into the +Atk, -HP one. Just need more Shield Pulse.

5* Kliff: +Spd, -HP. Didn't show up on the Fortify skills banner and I think another banner where having a bunch of Fortress Def/Res copies would have been fun like giving it to Selkie. Now he's inexplicably here.

4* Leon: +Spd, -Res.

4* Sophia: +Atk. -Def.
3* Athena: +HP, -Atk.

4* Klein: +Res, -Def.

4* Lissa: +Res, -Spd.

3* M!Robin #1: +Res, -HP.

4* Roderick #2: +Spd, -Atk.
3* Gwendolyn: +Res, -Atk.

3* Hawkeye: +Def, -HP.

4* M!Robin #2: +Res, -HP.

3* Soren: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Wrys: +HP, -Spd.
3* Clarine: +Atk, -HP.

4* Effie: +Res, -Atk.

3* Effie #2: +Def, -Atk.

4* Lachesis #3: +HP, -Res. She returned. Why did she return?

4* Lukas: +Spd, -Res.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Load times were a thing I and I'm guessing people just accepted back then. Graphics on the other hand, I never played the Dreamcast version, so I never had a point of reference and back then, those graphics looked fine. I was a kid when I played Grandia II, so I don't remember it very clearly.
That's understandable, at least with the HD Collection out now. You can relive your childhood again with Grandia II and experience the original for the first time. Also, outside of vocal tracks in Grandia II, the battle music is great (Especially FIGHT!! Ver.1, 3 and 4), those are great. And Grandia 1 has some amazing tracks too, such as the Garlyle Battle Theme, Battle 2 and 3 (Ambushed and Disc 2's Battle Theme); some more mellow and chill tracks are nice too like "At Dinner". Seriously, these tracks sound like they'd fit well in an anime.

Also, my Switch has been getting loud now with its fan. Apparently it's because of Boost Mode? Since it's been loud whenever I boot up or play some games (i.e. God Eater 3, Super Mario Maker 2, Three Houses), so I assume it's loading assets of the games faster. And I'll admit, it has scared me a few times that my Switch was gonna die, lol. The noise does eventually die down thankfully so it's not loud af for the whole duration.

I'll probably get use to it eventually, but damn man. What a way to startle people. :V

And now onto some University stuff. Reading up on Art History right now, specifically Western Art. Specifically eras from 1350 - 1550, 1600 - 1800, British India and From Colonialism to Globalisation. All four books for me to read through, this oughta be interesting since I do have an interest in art (Though it's Japanese Anime and Manga, so rip me).

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The only reason I dislike waifu-Zelda is because we can't pair sassy or amazing tracks like this with her videos:

Sure we can pair animu and Kpop now, which fulfills the :secretkpop: prophecy, but stiiiiiiill.

Wait weren't we planning on doing a Social tournament sometime? I was just going through old posts and it was mentioned a few times.
Probably. But us gorls are too lazy to actually set it up I think.

Also communication issues. Unless Discord's voice thing can be used over the phone without issue? idk

Sorry I can only do so much in Windows Movie Maker :(
S T E A L
V E G A S
:^)

I refuse to call that thing a Hector alt because it doesn't properly convey just how bad it is, imo. When a new character comes out that does the same job better, sure. When every year they bump the BST up okay, I get it.

Halloween Hector gets special Voice Acted dialogue with another character and an at-will Skadi attack from the menu screen with no game mode limitations.

That's the best way to do a 6* Hero imo. Otherwise all us 5* gorls would be quitting asap lmaorip. It also opens up options for lesser characters to get paired with actually-popular characters I suppose. My beef with Hector+Lilina is the chibi sprite has a normal sized Lilina next to Hector. Like, OK, she just transforms into a 6 year old or something for the art but then 16 for her sprite.

OH OK.

L A Z Y ???

I hope they go back to fix it like they've done with various other chibi/art oddities.

It's super cute they made it, but at the same time, like, why??? I know nobody dies except OCs, but having a widdle babby in a fight is just ugh. The other option was just using an older version of Hector, perhaps with a less trash beard. Along with Lilina. He died when she was a teenager, after all.

did i do eet rite

You did and now it's on the B•GAL :secretkpop:

Here's the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ascfjJXDWjo.

I guess the song could go to B•GAL list. Something about Zelda and ebola might work. Lil Puddin Lil Puddin .
Simlish meets Final Fantasy. Ye, now that's a divine combo.

Also, my Switch has been getting loud now with its fan. Apparently it's because of Boost Mode? Since it's been loud whenever I boot up or play some games (i.e. God Eater 3, Super Mario Maker 2, Three Houses), so I assume it's loading assets of the games faster. And I'll admit, it has scared me a few times that my Switch was gonna die, lol. The noise does eventually die down thankfully so it's not loud af for the whole duration.
Mine did too. It was confusing, but it was after I turned it on and immediately booted up FE3H. I guess the switch was trying to setup the remaining background processes without sacrificing the loading time for the game.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Mine did too. It was confusing, but it was after I turned it on and immediately booted up FE3H. I guess the switch was trying to setup the remaining background processes without sacrificing the loading time for the game.
Was it making this noise? This was the only video I could find that showed it off.

Because this was the noise it was making for me both docked and in handheld, it did die down like I mentioned previously.

Speaking of Switch, three weeks left till Luigi's Mansion 3 is out. :yeahboi: Looking forward to that, I might go and pre-order Sword and Shield in a Double Pack as well, still gonna be saving up for BBTAG's 2.0 DLC when that drops mid November.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yeah, these Duo Heroes are pretty gross, and this is only the first one. ofc his prf rewards him with +4 to all stats for using the Duo Skill too lmao. Those new AR Duo structures are also hilarious.

I saved up about 170 orbs for H!Niles’ rerun because my original copy was +HP -res; literally any other boon would be more useful and the merge would get rid of that annoying res flaw. I got both Lute (+atk -res) and Brave Lyn (+HP -res) within the same circle, and shortly thereafter, Niles decided to bless me by appearing with +spd -def IVs! I tried fishing for another Niles, but I got a +def og!Azura instead so I bailed after that (which I merged because she is useless as fodder). Overall it only cost about 100 orbs, so I’m just going to save the rest for the time being. I've been eyeing Witchy Wand for a while tho ngl.

Brave Lyn really hates me. I would have to go back and check, but this is the 7th or 8th Brave Lyn I've pulled since her introduction and literally none of them have been +atk or +spd. I'll probably fodder her off for Swift Sparrow like I did with the other copies ngl. Lute is a thing with her new refine, but I already have a perfect IV copy and don't really care about merging her so she's Res Ploy fodder ig.

I would love to +10 Halloween Niles too, but there’s no way I’ll be able to do it this year. Maybe I’ll save up to do it next year tbh. Idk if I’ll be strong enough to keep saving for so long tho

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My feelings on it haven't changed since they announced the kickstarter years ago, unfortunately. It's great that their character designs are good (cause of course they'd be good, it's the Skullgirls team) and I've seen some really nice looking gifs of animated cutscenes.

Now if only they could show the gameplay looking that good...
And it turns out that the game has a lot of guest characters. I only knew about Shovel Knight, but Calibretto from Battle Chasers, the protagonist of Hyper Light Drifter, Juan from Guacamelee, Shantae, and Red from Transistor along with Lea from Curses 'N Chaos, the Baz, and Zackasaurus from Super Time Force -- characters and games I never heard of before -- are in the game or were planned to be.

For gameplay, I've read a lot about how it reminds people or was inspired by Valkyrie Profile. I remember seeing the second game in game stores when I was young. I still remember the cover art vividly, but not the title, so seeing the game again on Amazon and after reading the stuff about Indivisible, it was like, "Oh, this game!" Now I wonder if I should have picked up the game back then.

That's understandable, at least with the HD Collection out now. You can relive your childhood again with Grandia II and experience the original for the first time. Also, outside of vocal tracks in Grandia II, the battle music is great (Especially FIGHT!! Ver.1, 3 and 4), those are great. And Grandia 1 has some amazing tracks too, such as the Garlyle Battle Theme, Battle 2 and 3 (Ambushed and Disc 2's Battle Theme); some more mellow and chill tracks are nice too like "At Dinner". Seriously, these tracks sound like they'd fit well in an anime.
"FIGHT!! Ver. 1" sounds familiar to me. I don't remember if I remember the BGM in Grandia II, but it sounds very familiar. The track itself sounds so upbeat that it would fit so well as an anime opening from the 90s or early 2000s instead of as a battle theme. Speaking of dinner, I miss the inn cutscenes from the game. Apparently it's called "Out For Lunch" and it sounds like a remix of Grandia I's "At Dinner": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6SdcjMCf0Q.

Despite having played the second game and liking it, I never picked up Grandia III. I saw the game in the old preview booklets if anyone remembers those and in film and game rental stores, but I never felt like playing the game. I think one reason I vaguely remember for why I did not have an interest in playing it was that I read leveling scaled very poorly and it made combat very difficult. Not like Final Fantasy XIII where characters even at max level felt like they were not strong which I guess fits the idea of them being mortals granted some power, but like you could get curbstomped by anyone in Grandia III.

Now, if there's one game from my childhood that I want to relive again, it's Dark Cloud. I have to pick up that game again someday so I can finally beat it. I got close, but I was kid when I played it and had no idea how the weapon upgrading system worked. I got to endgame with a maxed early game weapon and only on Toan, the main character, which isn't that big of a deal since I remember Dark Cloud not really having that great of a party member system where the good characters were Toan and Ruby, the genie who's the mage of the party. The other three, Xiao the cat girl, Goro the boy with a giant hammer, Ungaga the living fan because I remember him being useful for dispelling evil magical fogs, and Osmond the moon rabbit with guns, were there to deal with dungeon obstacles. That's one thing Dark Cloud 2 did much better where Max and Monica were on par with each other, but I think Monica is slightly better in the long run even though her availability is lower since you don't get her until chapter 2 and she leaves and returns during post-game meaning Max has a headstart in both the beginning and post-game. Anyway, I want to see the game through.

Reliving Contra would be nice too. Would be better on an actual NES.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Me instantly picking Zelda in a for-money SmUsh gathering:

i lost $$$ but looked so good doing it :secretkpop:

that's what true loyalty looks like, take notes, heauxes!!!

I would've picked an OP char if it was for 20 or more dollars ofc

Was it making this noise? This was the only video I could find that showed it off.

Because this was the noise it was making for me both docked and in handheld, it did die down like I mentioned previously.

Speaking of Switch, three weeks left till Luigi's Mansion 3 is out. :yeahboi: Looking forward to that, I might go and pre-order Sword and Shield in a Double Pack as well, still gonna be saving up for BBTAG's 2.0 DLC when that drops mid November.
Yeah pretty similar. It dies down within 30 seconds or so. The air it blows out isn't hot or even moderately warm. It seems more like a preemptive strike? So instead of waiting for the heat to warrant the fan's intensity, it just cranks it up to 11 from the start. Bad for power conservation, good for product longevity. Still weird and worrying since we've been conditioned to think louder fan = iz now on fire pls call 911.

also wtf sis don't double order Sword and Shield aaaaaaaaaaa

YOU ONLY NEED ONE!!! >:^(

Just hack for the rest of the Pokemon. :secretkpop:

I saved up about 170 orbs for H!Niles’ rerun because my original copy was +HP -res; literally any other boon would be more useful and the merge would get rid of that annoying res flaw. I got both Lute (+atk -res) and Brave Lyn (+HP -res) within the same circle, and shortly thereafter, Niles decided to bless me by appearing with +spd -def IVs! I tried fishing for another Niles, but I got a +def og!Azura instead so I bailed after that (which I merged because she is useless as fodder). Overall it only cost about 100 orbs, so I’m just going to save the rest for the time being. I've been eyeing Witchy Wand for a while tho ngl.

Brave Lyn really hates me. I would have to go back and check, but this is the 7th or 8th Brave Lyn I've pulled since her introduction and literally none of them have been +atk or +spd. I'll probably fodder her off for Swift Sparrow like I did with the other copies ngl. Lute is a thing with her new refine, but I already have a perfect IV copy and don't really care about merging her so she's Res Ploy fodder ig.

I would love to +10 Halloween Niles too, but there’s no way I’ll be able to do it this year. Maybe I’ll save up to do it next year tbh. Idk if I’ll be strong enough to keep saving for so long tho
Congratulations on getting the most handsomest boi on the banner. I want him too so I can give his bow to Norne. It's the best defensive bow, especially when coupled with Distant Def 4 and Null-something. Alternatively, I suppose LA!Roy's bow can also be used when paired with Steady/Warding Stance 4... But those don't cover as much as Distant Defense 4 when it comes to mixed tanking shenanigans.

Anyway~ I spent 95 orbs+5 tickets orbs just to get Edelgard on the newest Halloween Banner. Hooray!!!/s

A unit without any worthwhile fodder~~~ At least I didn't have her before so that's 95 orbs+5 tickets for 40 dragon flowers. idc for most 5* locked units in general. Except for the goodest bois and sassiest gorls ofc.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Speaking of more Grandia II music, apparently there were some unreleased tracks -- tracks that do not appear in the OST, but are in the game. "A Deus" has two variations that play somewhere during the game. I'm guessing in the church parts which probably explains why the one Twitch comment during Lucah stream that "A Deus" sounded like the church theme in Grandia II.
"Hymn of Granas (Short Version)": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX2mn78nmM4.

There's also the vocals only version of Hymn of Granas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqeHdE6h7s0. And the instrumental version is called "Cathedral": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASaVI_hp3jY.

The lyrics are a repetition of the last two lines of "A Deus" which combined with the sombre tone of the song, really sells the idea of being in a church or that it is being played during a particularly sad moment during the game:

Tempestade, inquietação, escuridão
Luz do sol, alegria, graças a Deus...​

I don't know if either of this is true since I don't remember where the song is played or the song itself. It sounds familiar, though.

And I just remembered another game I always wanted to play when I was a kid: Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. As a kid, its cover art really sold the game, but for whatever reason, I never picked the game up. Now that I think about it, I'm kind of annoyed that I never picked up or played Xenosaga. I'm pretty sure I saw a bunch of copies of the Xenosaga games. Doesn't seem like the price of used copies are crazy or shot up with the recent release of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 like what Fire Emblem: Awakening did to Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, Nier: Automata did to Nier Gestalt and probably Replicant which was never released overseas, and Star Fox Zero to Assault. Never know, though. I think the reason why I never picked up Xenosaga or similar games like it was because the cover art and protagonist was female. Kid me was pretty insecure about playing as female characters which stopped around the time I played Final Fantasy XIII -- maybe before, but definitely by then. Lightning and Fang were so badass to me and by then I realized that nobody cares or I should not care about this if it's going to cause me to miss out on seeing cool characters like them in action. Chalk that up to another good thing FFXIII did for me -- the main thing it did for me was make me appreciate, enjoy, and understand RPGs.

A bit interesting, though, since most RPGs let you control different party members on the map and it doesn't matter in battle where everyone is doing something. I had no problem playing Dark Cloud 1, Dark Cloud 2, FFX, FFXII, and Phantasy Star Universe other than not understanding a damn thing about their mechanics as a kid and of those games, only Dark Cloud 2 let you control a different character outside of combat; Toan for Dark Cloud 1, Tidus for FFX except at a certain point where you control Yuna for a short time, and Reks at the start, but Vaan for the rest of the game during FFXII, and for the story mode of PS Universe, I'm pretty sure you only played as Ethan Waber, but the expansion you played as your own character. Metroid Prime was like you can't even see Samus and I remember having a lot of trouble with controls, so I was probably more frustrated and confused about how to play the game than who the main character was. The GameCube controller was not made for FPS games. Free-aiming you had to hold a button and it stopped you from moving and lock-on was for general combat which it works, but being able to shoot anywhere and while moving feels so much better after having played other FPS games after Metroid Prime.

Nowadays, I'm more of I don't care, I'll play the character I like or find amusing to me, or probably a female character if the game has a character creator unless the character creator is really bad and everyone looks ugly as sin like in Demon's/Dark Souls up to Bloodborne or maybe it was Dark Souls 2 when the character creator stopped being an abomination. Games with established characters there is no choice, so whatever on them, and I hope I like the character or characters in that case. For custom characters, I guess I want to even out things. Look, there's only so much man someone can handle even if their physiques are well-defined like in the Metal Gear games and their form-fitting sneaking suits. So, please give me spherical robots in bunny suits, please. Also, Zelda as the playable character for Breath of the Wild 2. Link had his adventure and time in the first game (and entire series).

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
First things first. I shall leave a tier list of characters I want to main in BBTAG 2.0. :yeahboi:

1571042812491.png

Yeah pretty similar. It dies down within 30 seconds or so. The air it blows out isn't hot or even moderately warm. It seems more like a preemptive strike? So instead of waiting for the heat to warrant the fan's intensity, it just cranks it up to 11 from the start. Bad for power conservation, good for product longevity. Still weird and worrying since we've been conditioned to think louder fan = iz now on fire pls call 911.

also wtf sis don't double order Sword and Shield aaaaaaaaaaa

YOU ONLY NEED ONE!!! >:^(

Just hack for the rest of the Pokemon. :secretkpop:
Thought so. Since it makes that noise when I start up my Switch, but aside from that. It runs fine.

But I waaaaaanna Mama! I waaaaant both! WAAAAAAHHHH!

Speaking of more Grandia II music, apparently there were some unreleased tracks -- tracks that do not appear in the OST, but are in the game. "A Deus" has two variations that play somewhere during the game. I'm guessing in the church parts which probably explains why the one Twitch comment during Lucah stream that "A Deus" sounded like the church theme in Grandia II.
"Hymn of Granas (Short Version)": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX2mn78nmM4.

There's also the vocals only version of Hymn of Granas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqeHdE6h7s0. And the instrumental version is called "Cathedral": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASaVI_hp3jY.

The lyrics are a repetition of the last two lines of "A Deus" which combined with the sombre tone of the song, really sells the idea of being in a church or that it is being played during a particularly sad moment during the game:

Tempestade, inquietação, escuridão
Luz do sol, alegria, graças a Deus...​

I don't know if either of this is true since I don't remember where the song is played or the song itself. It sounds familiar, though.
There's an unreleased track for the original as well, a more mellow and orchestral theme then "At Dinner" called "Time to Relax and Talk".

So far, I found a bunch of :nifty: stuff I never knew about of Grandia. There was a lot of promotion for the game back on the Saturn. There was a Trial Disc for the game which showed off a bunch of areas you visit such as the Ghost Ship, Sult Ruins and Parm. Also an unused area of Volcano with a different battle transition from the final release (Just found out there is also a Promo Disc for the PS1 version, and a Pre-Order version for the Saturn released named "Grandia: Yoyaku Present Campaign Edition"). Like I mentioned earlier, there were some 4-Koma Manga on Grandia which I do recommend if you want to look at it from a more comedic side. There were the spin-offs that were only released in Japan. Digital Museum on the Saturn, which has four large dungeons and many new boss fights, minigames and you can only use Justin, Sue and Feena (Since they were the main group for a huge majority of the game. And by that, I mean all of Disc 1). Parallel Trippers on the Game Boy Colour which greatly increased the number of party members you can have from only 4 max to 30. And it's the only title to allow you can customise who you can bring to battle, whereas the original always gave you specific parties for story. (E.g. Disc 2 would give you Justin, Feena, Rapp and Milda near the start) But in Parallel Trippers, you can use an abundance of different combos (E.g. Justin, Lily and Rem).

There were also books released too. One was a set of three novels named "The New World, Elencia", "Beyond The End of the World" and "The other side of Alent". There was a Piano Score released and even one named "Seagull Bar's Vacation", which I assume is the original Japanese name, as the place was named "Seagull Restaurant" overseas. A bunch of guides were released too.

A bunch of plushes of Puffy, Darlin, Derlin and Dorlin, jigsaw puzzles, telephone cards, t-shirts and mugs.

Speaking of, I should check Grandia II if that had any merch. Also, if you want to find more of this stuff, I recommend you check out the Grandia Wiki. It has a lot of stuff, there's a BOAT LOAD of concept art, sweet jesus.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
idk who to make my Blue Lions dancer. I think Dmitri or Dedue since they can take the hit stat wise. It's funny how Dmitri is basically set up to be the best male dancer, despite being... You know... Dmitri.

Poor boi doesn't have any taste, figuratively and literally.

btw Ashe is the sweetest boi in the game. Someone pls save and protect that boi.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, we might get a green cavalry archer demote.

I want all of them, especially Python and Silque.

Sol Lance is stupid. All Forsyth needs to do is attack and he gets heals 10 HP. It's a flat heal, but it's still 10 HP and he has 47 HP, so that's a fifth of his HP every time he attacks. Forsyth's supposed to be faster than Lukas which isn't saying much as an armor, but at this point with Sol Lance, Special Fighter and Noontime would give him insane sustain, especially if he can naturally double fairly easily. Two hits means 20 HP healed and instant Noontime on counter means 10 HP + 30% of the damage he deals to his opponent. He won't have Distant Counter like Caineghis allowing Caineghis to run whatever A passive he wants or be colorless like Caineghis, but he could have similar sustain. Sol might be better to heal even more. Otherwise, he could run whatever special he wants which he has Bonfire, so damage and healing. Sol Lance also makes legendary Ephraim's Solar Brace kind of look bad. Ephraim needs to run Solar Brace as his B passive and activate a special to get its Noontime effect. Forsyth just needs to use Sol Lance and be able to attack for 10 HP regardless if he deals damage or not.

Python is interesting to say the least. I figured he's a popular character and would have had something special. He has Short Bow+ and Moonbow like Sue, is the same color as Sue, but has the normal two passives instead of three passives. In his case, he has Steady Blow 2 and B Tomebreaker 3 meaning we finally have B Tomebreaker in the summoning pool. Hopefully he learns it as a 4*. Sue on the other hand has Swift Sparrow 2 like everyone and their mom, Chill Def 3, and Hone Speed 4. Sue arguably has better skills, but Python looks like he could demote assuming anyone demotes. If he does demote, then Sue only has her default skills over him because if Python is anything like himself in his home games, he's going to have good attack and speed. The tried and true 35/35 offenses would make him a +Atk, -Spd Sue or they could make him slightly slower, but hit harder which in that case, so something like 37/33 neutral offenses. They could have made him a blue bow knight instead and he still could have kept B Tomebreaker to introduce it into the summoning pool or make him red because we don't have a red archer yet. Whatever, twist Sue's arm.

Silque's probably not going to demote, but she does introduce the regular version of Witchy Wand and Staff Exp. Why are Exp skills a thing again? Not much to say. Perhaps she'll have higher BST than Brady, Loki, and Mercedes? Healers are still behind in BST for whatever reason, but we're in gen 4 now.

Sword Catria was unexpected. RIP Est I suppose because she still hasn't gotten an alt while Catria now has two and Palla has her spring self. She has Astra Blade, where I figured Jesse, Kamui, or even Gray would have introduced it, but there are still other unique swords in Gaiden/SoV. Deen either is going to have a Brave Sword like he does in his home games or it will be a personal Brave Sword or something else since from what I remember of concept art or supplementary material of SoV which the wiki notes, Deen's Brave Sword has history as a lord's heirloom that he took to use on a quest to hunt down two people: his fiancee who from the wording seems to have become a witch and whoever slashed his left eye. Anyway, I digress.

Astra Blade gives Catria Atk+3 and has an effect that checks her attack with her foe's defense and if her attack is higher, then her damage is boosted by 50% of her attack minus her foe's defense. Considering she's a flier and Goad Flier stacking is common, passing the attack check and by a large margin shouldn't be too difficult for her. Sword Catria also introduces Atk/Spd Bond 4. Considering CYL Micaiah can be deceptively fast with debuffs and Penalty Doubler, for those who like using Bonds, she could use Atk/Spd Bond 4 very well.

Edit: Conrad's the GHB unit and I wanted Halloween L'Arachel.
4* Camilla: +Atk, -Spd.

4* Fae: +Atk, -Res.

4* Florina: +HP, -Spd.

3* Lissa #1: +Spd, -Res.

3* Sheena: +Atk, -HP.
4* Cecilia: +Def, -Res.

4* Legault: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Marth: +HP, -Atk.

3* Serra: neutral.

4* Seth: +Spd, -Res.
3* Bartre: neutral.

4* Catria: +Spd, -HP.

4* Effie: +Atk, -Res.

3* Lucius: +Res, -HP.

3* Silas: +Def, -HP.
5* Halloween Dozla: +HP, -Res. So much for trying to get L'Arachel.

4* Felicia: +Def, -Res.

3* Hinata: +Res, -Spd.

3* Lissa #2: +Def, -HP.

4* Tharja: +Atk, -HP.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

This is a thing of beauty. ♥

I saw mentions of Three Houses. So I might as well go and mention this, I am now at the Final Map for Black Eagles' route (Not the Bad Route, but the True Route). And I couldn't take it, I didn't want anyone to die during it. What's worse is I have no Flyers at all. Oh well, that's what I get. I'll list who I got so far:

Female Byleth
Edelgard
Dorothea
Bernadetta
Caspar
Petra
Ferdinand
Sylvain
Mercedes
Linhardt
Manuela
Hanneman
Alois
Shamir
Lysithea
Ignatz

Some reason, Hubert didn't partake in any of the fights since, maybe he opts out to do something in the background during the final few fights.

I'd probably say outside of using Raging Storm, my strongest units so far are Petra and Dorothea. I made Dorothea become a Mortal Savant due to how freaking strong she is in my playthrough. Caspar is pretty damn strong as a Grappler, though I do think I could upgrade his equipment some more so he can go unga on other units some more. Oh well. Bernadetta and Petra having brave Bows is amazing btw, hitting x4 is great and I love it.

But I will say, I do like the music in the final map, Apex of the World. It's soooo good.
Also, since I'm on the Crimson Flower Route, I cannot get myself to doing the other routes. I like Edelgard and Hubert way too much now. Same goes with everyone else like Dorothea, Sylvain, Mercedes and Alois just to name a few who have joined the Black Eagles.

Yes, I am missing out on the chad Claude himself, but I did spare him so he could continue being a chad. Also, I think I'm going to go crazy from doing this... I plan on making separate saves so I can have Female Byleth S Support the remaining two options I got for her in Crimson Flower's Route. So far in my current run, I chose Dorothea; in my other two I will go for Edelgard and Mercedes. Can't go wrong with a bunch of yuri, right? :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, that was an interesting read. I went around listening to Dark Cloud music and turns out there were two things I never knew. Well, also a third one about the second game, but that one is not about music. Several well-known voice actors worked on Dark Cloud 2 including Mark Hamill who actually voiced a not important clown in the game, but his main role is someone important; James Horan who I did get to the point in the game where I would have heard his character Galen Agaris's voice when I was a kid, but I don't remember Galen Agaris's voice, so all I heard was Skull Face when I checked a video; and Michael Bell and Kath Soucie who both worked on Rugrats. I don't recognize Bell's voice, but I do recognize Soucie's. Her voice is really distinctive where I remember Rugrats, but I only remember watching bits of it when I was a kid. The show never interested me as a kid. Also, Jecht and Dr. Nefarious are in the game. Anyway, before I move on, Dark Cloud 2 had an impressive voice cast. I wonder what the Japanese side is.

So, music. The first thing is apparently for both games, the in-game music differed from the album music. I don't know why exactly. A comment on a video of Dark Cloud's OST guessed that it might have been because of compression, the PS2 playing the pieces using MIDI, the use of PS2's reverb, or possibly the music being reconstructed from one way or the other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfjpVRjSj7I.

That became clearer when I went to find the first dungeon's theme. That theme I can still remember despite it being so long ago that I played Dark Cloud. I think it might be a combination of how repetitive the piece is making it easier to remember or the the memories of dying a lot and struggling to play the game when I was a kid -- Dark Cloud was my first PS2 game and I think my parents bought the PS2 on launch as both a DVD player and a game console. Maybe.
This is the album version of the Divine Beast Cave: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-YbnLIscrg.

And this is the in-game version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyr6hc7OqK8.

The pitch is lower for the in-game version or alternatively, the pitch is higher for the album version. I think the tempo or the instrumentation is off for the in-game version too. The part where the guitar is played around 0:30 seems stuttered in the in-game version. Either way, it's still the same song, but the in-game version is definitely what I heard when I played the game and I distinctly remember the piece sounding darker, lower-pitched, than the album version.

For Dark Cloud 2, Gundorada Workshop's album version sounds cleaner and the beep sounds are a different pitch or different altogether while the in-game version sounds more weighted considering it has a drum that the album version does not. The woodwind which I don't know if it's a flute or not I think has reverb for the in-game version and that makes it sound like there's more than one which also adds to the more weighty feel. I adore this piece regardless, but having heard and learned about this, I like the in-game version more and I wished there was an arranged version that had the drums of the in-game version while also being "cleaner" in the sense of it being arranged or orchestrated. There is a remix of the piece which while it's good, it's not what I'm thinking of.
Album version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tso4rZ4A1BY.

In-game version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY7ZgLrWPq0.

In-game version with in-game SFX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqZZqnF6K0k. It works well to mesh with the mechanical sounds to sell the idea of this being a workshop, but also one that is grand and perhaps sophisticated.

DJ SuperRaveman's orchestra remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGvxBVZAGtk. Probably because I played the games recently, but this remix of Gundorada Workshop reminds me of Trine.

Here's a piano cover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VhPTuYH9fA.

Next up is that Dark Cloud 2's "Time is Changing" was sung in English and Japanese where the English one was re-dubbed with a different and as far as I know, unknown and uncredited singer. I have no idea who sung the Japanese version. I only knew about the English version and I figured that was probably what the Japanese version of Dark Cloud 2 also had considering, well, the song was already sung in English. Otherwise, they could have had a different song entirely which I can't think of an older example, but Final Fantasy XIII featured Leona Lewis's "My Hands" -- I think I mentioned it before, but this song is a guilty pleasure for me -- for the overseas, western versions of the game while the Japanese, probably eastern versions had "Kimi ga Iru Kara". I guess I figured it was like Final Fantasy VIII's "Eyes on Me". Also, like Grandia II's "A Deus" and "Canção do Povo", "Time is Changing" has an official remix that is interesting to say the least. "Time is Changing" has an instrumental version, but there's not much to be said about that in regards to this subject.
English version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPiK4W1uz4Q.

Japanese version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp6i2dgJQuU.

From the Dark Chronicle Premium Arrange album, the techno, dance remix of "Time is Changing": https://youtu.be/3BnfVpXH1BQ?t=3048.

More information on the arrange album here: https://darkcloud.fandom.com/wiki/Dark_Chronicle_Premium_Arrange.

This page covers unused content and regional differences of Dark Cloud 2 and other games: https://tcrf.net/Dark_Cloud_2. At the end of the page is the note of the English version of "Time is Changing".

And here's an awesome boss theme from Dark Cloud 2: Dr. Jaming's theme. Of course, the album and in-game versions differ, but the cool thing is this cover by ToxicxEternity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HoAPmY1sWc.
Album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV8tm-qblec. The album version reminds me of Mega Man and older KoF games.

In-game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygpQ7CHE6rM. Meanwhile, the in-game version reminds me of KoF games.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good news, I beat the Crimson Flower Route in Three Houses! :yeahboi:

Bad news, I don't wanna do the other routes because I don't wanna kill or hurt Edelgard or Hubert. FeelsBadMan

Oh well, I can always do NG+, get Mercedes and the others again and marry Mercedes and Edelgard. I love how Edelgard is so cute especially when she's painting a picture of Byleth herself

Also, I had a thought about this. So I might as well leave it here: A moveset for Enkidu if he ever makes it into BBTAG. :secretkpop:

Input | Move 4A |
5AAA |
5BBB |
5C |
2A |
2B |
2CCC |
j.A |
j.B |
j.CC |
A+D |
Input | Move 236A/B>A>A |
236A/B>B>B |
214A/B |
214C |
j.236X |
22A/B |
Input | Move 236BC |
214BC |
222BC |

Pretty much all I could come up with, and yes I do play Enkidu in UNIST. I think he's a very fun character to play.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Today is my 5th anniversary on SWF! It's hard to believe I've been posting in the Zelda social for that long now; time really does fly.

Coincidentally, I free summoned Leo from his revival banner this morning! He has the same IVs as my original copy (whom I pulled way back in 2017 on the first run of the Halloween banner) with +def -atk. I am grateful that merges negate banes now because 25 atk is just painful. It's too bad that this is the last of these weekly revival banners because it was a great way to pull the 5* units who got Thanos'd out of the summoning pool. Hopefully they do something similar in the future.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
OK so Mao Mao's 1st season ended and the end of episode 29 was so wholesome that it made me audibly aaauuuuwwww and happy-cringe. Now I'll slowly compile every single Adorabat scream because I deem them to be Important Screams™ that should be easily accessible to all. :^)

As for FEH stuff, I built up a Virion because it'd be silly not to since he's a fairly common unit. He's essentially "the other season Aversa" for AR and an OK unit overall. At this point my +10 projects are all dependent on if I summon my husbandos/waifu Brady, Mordecai, and Norne. Hopefully a good gorl gets a refine in 2 weeks. While I do want more defense-hax gorls to make AR mindlessly easy instead of just 50% mindlessly easy... I wouldn't mind some offense-based-but-lacking gorls to get much needed boosts.

Mage???Eirika and L'Arachel, for instance, have their weapons rendered mostly obsolete. So maybe the effect can be upgraded to +3 to all stats if opponent's HP is greater than 75%. There's tons of effects that are applicable to the tomes in terms of FEH, tho... So idk what would work. Special Spiral 3 to signify they STUPID strong and to justify using the tomes over Blade Tomes. Maybe a support effect. w/e

Then there's poor Lyon omg. I hope he gets a great refine to redeem the poor boi. His tome is supposed to be dummy-stronk, especially since it's basically the demon king's magic or w/e. Like the basic effect can become "if foe initiates combat from 1 or more spaces away, unit deals damage = 20% of foe's res" and then "if foe initiates combat from 1 or more spaces away, damage is cut by 40%" - essentially giving him a Raven Tome vs everyone dmg wise and TA3 Raven defense wise. tbh that level of absurdity might still not be enough to be of too much use lmao.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Mage???Eirika and L'Arachel, for instance, have their weapons rendered mostly obsolete. So maybe the effect can be upgraded to +3 to all stats if opponent's HP is greater than 75%. There's tons of effects that are applicable to the tomes in terms of FEH, tho... So idk what would work. Special Spiral 3 to signify they STUPID strong and to justify using the tomes over Blade Tomes. Maybe a support effect. w/e
Meanwhile, Lloyd who has to refine Regal Blade only to be forced into needing very specific allies, infantry mage allies, to get Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 in combat.

Gleipnir gives Skill+5 in Sacred Stones and it doesn't seem to be all that special. It's heavy dark tome and doesn't deal effective damage to monsters unlike the other Magvel regalia. Anyway, one thing they could do and if they want to make it purely player phase is to give it the same refined effect of Blazing Durandal: "If unit initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)" The enemy HP check effect is a thing. Hawk King Claw's grants Tibarn a follow-up if he initiates against an enemy at full health and that's stupid good compared to Atk/Spd+3 and without needing to initiate. Similar deal with Dimitri's Noble Lance where he gets a guaranteed follow-up if his and his enemy's health are full or not full. That HP check might work better for both Gleipnir and Ivaldi (and refined, refined Regal Blade), but instead of giving them a guaranteed follow-up which L'Arachel would still want since she isn't as fast as mage knight Eirika. So, "At start of combat, if both unit's and foe's HP = 100% or if both unit's and foe's HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 during combat." Or they could do away with it entirely and have Gleipnir's effects be Res+3 and a Killer effect when refined and the unique refinement the refined Blazing Durandal effect. She'd be able to fire off Draconic Aura and Luna against every unit I guess. Astra and Dragon Fang would only work if she gets hit, and AoE specials probably could be spammed by her since they would be 3 cooldown and even without the Killer effect, doubling with the refined Blazing Durandal effect means they'll be charged regardless. Mage Eirika's defense and resistance are crap, so she can't make use of Glacies or Ignis. Barely Glacies if you heavily invest on her resistance.

Ivaldi gives Def+5 and deals effective damage against beasts. The defense boost wasn't that useful for L'Arachel in Heroes since she has only 17 base neutral defense, but it made me think about the effects of refined Brynhildr, Divine Tyrfing, and refined Parthia. There's also Kagero who reduces damage by 50% of the first hit when she initiates and CYL Ike who does things now with his unique refined Urvan reducing damage by 40% for the first hit and 80% for consecutive hits because sure, that won't break things. Jeorge and Leo only get 30% reduced damage from the first hit of magic as opposed to 50% that Sigurd and Seliph get, but 30% less damage from melee physical or even physical damage would still be good for L'Arachel. If they want to go harder, then they could make it work all hits or have a higher damage reduction like 40% or 50%. I'm not sure how the math works out for adding in reduced damage like to calculate someone's bulk.

Alternatively, and this came from a weird idea for Virion, is an effect that takes a percentage, 50% was what I used for Virion, of the unit's higher defensive stat and add it to their lower defensive stat during combat. This was the wording I used when I posted about it on Serenes Forest: "At start of combat, grants Res = 50% of unit's Def during combat. Calculates stat bonus without bonuses (from skills such as Fortify, Rally, etc.) or penalties from skills like Panic or Threaten." The second statement was to ground it considering how well it scales and to keep it consistent and protected from penalties. For neutral Virion, he'd get Res+13 during combat from his 26 neutral base Def, so he'd have even defenses during combat. With L'Arachel, she'd get Def+15 from her 31 neutral Res which with Ivaldi's Def+3 considering the recent weapon updates for weapons with stat boosts kept them, she'd have 35 Def in combat; 17 neutral Def + Ivaldi's Def+3, and 50% of 31 Res rounded down = 35. It would scale stupidly, where at +10, Virion would have had 30/32 defenses during combat and L'Arachel would have 41/35 defenses during combat. +10, neutral L'Arachel has 24 Def with Ivaldi and 35 Res. 50% of her 35 Res would give her Def+17, so she'd have 41 Def during combat. And then you add A passives that grant more defense or resistance like Fortress Def/Res 3. Considering L'Arachel's much higher resistance compared to his defense, this effect should have a lower percentage increase. 30% would be more grounded; L'Arachel would get Def+9 at +0 for 29 Def during combat and Def+10 at +10 for 34 Def during combat.

As for FEH stuff, I built up a Virion because it'd be silly not to since he's a fairly common unit. He's essentially "the other season Aversa" for AR and an OK unit overall.
You might like summoning for a new unit who got screwed over by their new drop character into the regular summoning pool thing they started with Bantu.
From here: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/dkvjij/zofias_call_lvl_40_and_1_stats/.

Valbar's 49 HP, 35 Atk, 25 Spd, 38 Def, and 26 Res gives him 173 BST and he has speed and defense superassets and no superflaws. He has less BST than LA Eliwood who has 175 BST where Valbar has access to assets and flaws, is easier to merge as he's in the summoning pool now, and he has actual defense unlike Eliwood, but Eliwood has arguably a better default skill set. Valbar was more or less screwed. Bantu at least you can argue is old, so he'd have veteran BST which is still stupid as all hell in a game like Heroes. Effie and Gwendolyn are who he's going to compete with and like Bantu who competes with Garon and adult Tiki, he's not that much better, but he's not competing with units who have personal weapons. Compared to Effie, -1 HP, -5 Atk, +3 Spd, +5 Def, and +3 Res and compared to Gwendolyn, +5 Atk, +1 Spd, and -2 Res. He's tankier than Effie and has Brave Lance by default compared to Effie at the cost of being very new and now even having the skills on Effie's level and compared to Gwendolyn, he hits harder at the cost of slightly lower resistance, but Gwendolyn comes with Killer Lance which is really good. Valbar's default skills other than Brave Lance and Vengeance are HP/Atk 2 at 4* and wait for it! Obstruct at 5*. Yes, he has Obstruct. He doesn't even have Wary Fighter or Guard or anything else really.

On the bright side, if you're looking to go for a lot of HP on Virion and don't want to run HP+5 for no secondary stat boost or don't have access to or need C Duel Infantry, then summoning a Valbar and inheriting HP/Atk 2 from a 4* Valbar would work well since you can have Virion run another HP/Atk 2 as his seal or HP/Spd 2 for HP+8 and Atk+4 with double HP/Atk or Atk/Spd+2 with HP/Atk and HP/Spd.

Falcon Knight Catria's 41 HP, 38 Atk, 36 Spd, 27 Def, and 24 Res gives her 166 BST and she has attack and defense superassets and no superflaws. Safe to say that with Astra Blade's effects and Goad Fliers stacking allowing her to have a ludicrous amount and attack and speed that +Atk is her best asset. She has the highest Atk tied with Hrid, but has 36 tying her with Elincia and Laegjarn while her defenses is close to NY Gunnthra's 28/26 neutral defenses, but with Laegjarn's and legendary Ryoma's 41 HP.

Silque's 39 HP, 33 Atk, 23 Spd, 35 Def, and 31 Res gives her 161 BST and she has speed, defense, and resistance superassets and a HP superflaw. When I played SoV, I do not remember Silque having stupidly high defense. She has the same stat spread as Conrad and she's basically a +Res Azama with actual attack, an infantry version of winter Eirika, or a gen 4 Lissa. She also ties with Bruno for defense, but has the resistance to be a mixed tank instead of purely physical one should they need to tank. Compared to Azama, -4 HP, +12 Atk, -3 Spd, +4 Def, and +6 Res; compared to winter Eirika, -3 HP, -3 Atk, +5 Def, and -4 Res; and compared to Lissa, +7 Atk, -2 Spd, +7 Def, and +1 Res. Silque's stats look dumb and I want her even more now because of that. Still want her because I like Silque.

Forsyth's 47 HP, 40 Atk, 20 Spd, 39 Def, and 33 Res gives him 179 BST and he has an attack superasset and no superflaws. Hey, guess what? A gen 4 melee armor. Meanwhile, Valbar. Seriously? They could have just dumped 5-6 points into his HP and speed. It wouldn't make him any special, but he wouldn't be any worse as he is now. Whatever, Forsyth's comparable to CYL Hector and Kjelle who herself is a gen 2 melee armor version of Effie, so I guess Effie is going to be compared here too. Compared to CYL Hector, -1 HP, +3 Atk, -2 Spd, and +5 Res, but no Ostian Counter or Distant Counter by default; compared to Effie, -3 HP, -2 Spd, +6 Def, and +10 Res; and compared to Kjelle, -2 Spd, +2 Def, and +5 Res. Basically, Forysth powercreeps Kjelle who powercrept Effie. Welcome to the Athena club, Kjelle and Effie. They really need to give another armor and a 3* to 4* one at that a new weapon in the next update because Forsyth didn't just powercreep in stats, he also has Sol Lance. Maltet is a better offensive weapon and Ostian Counter is good, but Forsyth's higher resistance makes him a stronger mixed tank. Picnic Lukas would probably be the better mixed tank or rather wall since he can just invest into his resistance without a care while having his 42 neutral Def and he does have a resistance superasset bumping up his 22 neutral Res to 26 which closes the gap more. Caineghis is also another comparable unit to Forsyth where in raw stats, Forsyth has +3 Atk, -3 Spd, +2 Def, and +3 Res, but when attacked due to Lion King Claw's Spectrum Stance effect, it's -1 Atk, +1 Spd, -2 Def, and -1 Res. Forsyth has sustain through Sol Lance, WTA against reds, and higher raw stats while Caineghis has conditional Distant Counter when he's transformed freeing up his A passive and is outside of the weapon triangle as colorless unit making him only weak to T-Adept, -raven mages and anti-armor units if he's not running Svalinn Shield.

Conrad's 40 HP, 31 Atk, 22 Spd, 34 Def, and 35 Res gives him 162 BST. He comes with Barrier Lance, Glacies, Bracing Stance at 4*, and Chill Atk 3 at 5*. He's tanky he ties with Jagen with the highest Res of all lance cavalry and also Selkie who is a blue cavalry beast. Following them is Mathilda who has 34 Res and then fallen Berkut at 30 Res. His defense is good too where he ties with Dimitri. So, compared to Jagen, he has +3 HP, +4 Atk, -2 Spd, and +9 Def; compared to Mathilda, +5 HP, +2 Atk, -10 Spd, +10 Def, and +1 Res; compared to regular Berkut considering they're both GHB units and have Barrier/Berkut's Lance, -3 HP, -3 Atk, +3 Def, and +11 Res; and finally, compared to fallen Berkut, -4 Atk, +5 Spd, -1 Def, and +5 Res. I'm not sure how a melee cavalry tank would work out in Aether Raids and the issue of being a new GHB unit, but for general use, Conrad would be easy to work with given he has both Barrier Lance and Bracing Stance giving him Def+4 and Res+11 when attacked which puts him at 38/46 defenses. Also, something to keep in mind is that his highest level 1 stats are HP, defense, and resistance, so when he's +10 merged, he will get +5 to those stats for 45 HP, 35 Atk, 26 Spd, 39 Def, and 40 Res.

Python's 38 HP, 32 Atk, 35 Spd, 31 Def, and 20 Res gives him 156 BST and he has a HP superasset and no superflaws. Yeah, Python's looking like a demote. Compared to Sue, +2 HP, -3 Spd, and +8 Def. Stat-wise, NY M!Corrin if he swapped his speed with his defense and regular Takumi if he had 5 more defense and 2 more speed. Not much to say. He's not bad, but he's not amazing. From the SoV playthrough, he's more like what Leon should have been in Heroes. I remember Leon having an easier time doubling than Python who hit harder. Regardless, the possibility of a green bow cavalry or a bow cavalry in general being in the 4* summoning pool is really good. He'd be our first color archer and first bow cavalry archer in the 4* summoning pool. Speaking of which, since bride Louise and Halloween Rolf are free cavalry archers everyone gets unlike CYL Lyn now, let's compare their stats. Compared to bride Louise, -1 HP, +1 Atk, +1 Spd, +14 Def, and -10 Res making bride Louise the magical damage fighter to his physical damage fighter and compared to Halloween Rolf, -2 HP, +2 Atk, -1 Spd, +3 Def, and -3 Res, so stat-wise they're similar, but Rolf has a Fury Bow giving him more stats at the cost of not dealing 10 damage when activating a special.

Conrad's and Valbar's skills: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/dkveo6/conrad_and_valbar_skills/.

Edit: Summoned from the new banner.
4* Beruka: +Spd, -Def.
3* Camilla: +Res, -Def.
4* Cordelia: +Def, -HP.
4* Gordin: +Def, -Res.
4* Nanna #1: +Spd, -Res.
4* Florina: +HP, -Atk.
4* L'Arachel: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Mathilda: +Res, -HP.
3* Silvia: +Res, -Def.
3* Titania: +Atk, -Def.
3* Eliwood: +Spd, -Def.
4* Hawkeye: +Res, -Def.
3* Nanna #2: +HP, -Def.
3* Oscar: +Spd, -HP.
4* Setsuna: +Res, -Spd.
4* Azama: +HP, -Res.
4* Barst: +HP, -Res.
4* Draug: +HP, -Atk.
5* M!Grima: +Spd, -Res. So much for Python being a green. M!Grima has the same asset as my first one, but the opposite defensive bane. I guess I'll merge the -Def one into this because why not. Vengeful Fighter is the most important skill he gives while Ward Dragons is Ward Dragons. I don't really have anyone in mind that I would want to give Vengeful Fighter who doesn't already have it by default like Caingehis, Idunn, and spoopy Myrrh or has an effect similar to it like CYL Hector's QR5 from Maltet.
4* Virion: +Spd, -Def.
4* Bantu: +Res, -Def. Finally summoned a Bantu. Superasset is nice, but the flaw is meh.
3* Cain: +HP, -Def.
4* Jagen: +HP, -Spd.
3* Serra: +Spd, -HP.
4* Thea: +Atk, -HP

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I hate myself for this. :secretkpop:

I now thought up of a movelist for Edelgard if she ever makes it into Smash. And because no one cares, I shall leave another movelist here. Back to back movelists, who'd a thought!?

Walk - Edelgard walks with her hand on her hip, her Axe swaying from side to side.
Run - Edelgard runs slowly with her Axe/Aymr behind her.
Gimmick/Mechanic - Edelgard will have a durability mechanic similar to Robin. Except it only applies to Aymr, if it runs out of duration, it will be much weaker then before. If Aymr runs out of durability, it will take 20 seconds for the Aymr to regain durability, so it replenishes 1 Durability every second. Aymr's Max Durability is 20.
Jab - Edelgard swings her Axe lightly at an angle.
Forward Tilt - Edelgard swings her Axes horizontally, can be angled.
Down Tilt - Edelgard sweeps the floor with her Axe.
Up Tilt - Swings overhead similar to Hero and Link.
Neutral Air - Edelgard spins at a 30 Degree angle with her Axe out.
Up Air - Edelgard thrusts her Axe upwards. Or she swings her Axe over her head.
Down Air - Edelgard spins quickly while using her Axe. Her main juggling move.
Forward Air - Edelgard gets out Aymr and slowly swings it in front of her. Has a meteor effect on the head, reduces Durability by 1.
Back Air - Edelgard slowly swings Aymr behind her. Her kill move and reduces Durability by 1.
Dash Attack - Edelgard slides forward and swings her Axe at a vertical angle towards the screen.
Grab - Edelgard grabs the opponent's collar.
Pummel - Edelgard hits the opponent with the hilt of her Axe.
Forward Throw - Edelgard hits them with the blunt end of her Axe.
Back Throw - Edelgard throws her opponent behind her, similar to Marica and Lucina.
Up Throw - Edelgard thrusts her Axe upwards into her opponent.
Down Throw - Edelgard throws the opponent to the ground, then slams Aymr into their back. Reduces durability by 1.
Forward Smash - Edelgard swings Aymr vertically in front of her. Reduces Durability by 2, it also deals heavy Shield Damage.
Up Smash - Edelgard swings Aymr overhead, similar to Ganondorf and Ike. Reduces Durability by 2.
Down Smash - Edelgard slams the ground with the head of Aymr, creating a shockwave. Reduces Durability by 3.
Neutral B (Raging Storm) - Edelgard begins to charge up an attack with Aymr. If fully charged, Edelgard will spin and swing Aymr for 2 Seconds. Reduces Durability by 5, but if it hits the opponent, durability is instead reduced by 3. It also deals heavy Shield Damage.
Side B (Minor Crest of Seiros) - Edelgard takes a stance and powers up her next Attack, dealing 1.2x more damage. Cannot be stacked.
Up B (Axe High Jump) - Edelgard leaps upwards, swinging Aymr in front of her before falling back down. Has a meteor effect on the head of Aymr; reduces Durability of Aymr by 3.
Down B (Lancebreaker) - Edelgard takes a stance, if she is hit in this animation, she will sidestep and Counterattack, dealing 1.5x the Knockback and Damage to her opponent. Reduces Aymr's Durability by 3.
Final Smash (Batallion Strike) - Edelgard swings her Axe or Aymr in front of her. If it connects, a cinematic will then play showing the Black Eagles and Female Byleth with Edelgard, who then call upon numerous Batallions to attack the opponent.
Colours - Edelgard will have two alternate costumes, one based on her time at the Academy, the other based on her after the Timeskip, each having four colours referencing the Houses you could join.
Colour #1 - Edelgard's Default red design and colour during her time in the Academy and the Black Eagles.
Colour #2 - Edelgard will have Blonde Hair and a Blue Uniform. Referencing Dimitri and the Blue Lions.
Colour #3 - Edelgard will have Brunette Hair, Yellow Uniform and slightly tanned skin. Referencing Claude and the Golden Deer.
Colour #4 - Edelgard will have Bright Green Hair and White Uniform. Referencing Rhea and the Church of Seiros.
Colour #5 - Edelgard's Timeskip design and colours.
Colour #6 - Similar to Colour #2, except for her Timeskip design.
Colour #7 - Similar to Colour #3, except for her Timeskip design.
Colour #8 - Similar to Colour #4, except for her Timeskip design.

Up Taunt - Edelgard tidies her fringe.
Side Taunt - Edelgard swings her Axe while saying "I will strike you down!"
Down Taunt - Edelgard takes a stand, while showing the Minor Crest of Seiros in her free hand.

Idle Animation #1 - Edelgard slightly looks at her Axe/Aymr.
Idle Animation #2 - Edelgard takes a deep breath to keep her composure.

Get-up Attack (Ledge) - Edelgard climbs the ledge before immediately swinging her Axe at her opponent's feet.
Get-up Attack (Grounded) - Edelgard gets up on one hand and swings behind her, then in front if lying on her front. If on her back, she will swing her Axe from her front to her back.

Entrance Animation - Similar to most of the Fire Emblem cast, she will appear from a Teleportation Circle and then she'll get her Axe ready.

Victory Animation #1 - Hubert appears next to Edelgard and bows to her while Edelgard sets down Aymr and says "This battle has been decided."
Victory Animation #2 - Female Byleth appears next to Edelgard, wielding the Sword of the Creator. Both then hold the Aymr and Sword of the Creator up in triumph.
Victory Animation #3 - Edelgard swings her Axe, similar to her winning animation during battle before saying "I could not lose this battle!"

Victory Fanfare - Edelgard could have either of the following: A. A Remix of the Three Houses Main Theme. B. A Remix of her Theme "Lady of Hresvelg".

You're welcome. :secretkpop:

Anyway. I'll be getting Digimonstory Cybersleuth on Switch today, since I haven't played a Digimon game in years and I heard this one is very good.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I'm surprisingly hyped for Wii Fit RPG, but I really don't want to buy yet another weird controller thing.

idk, something about squatting my way to victory against the evil dragon to save the day appeals to me.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm surprisingly hyped for Wii Fit RPG, but I really don't want to buy yet another weird controller thing.

idk, something about squatting my way to victory against the evil dragon to save the day appeals to me.
I looked it up to see what you're talking about. Is it Ring Fit Adventure? Is this a thing? Why is it a thing? It looks so stupidly good. I vaguely remember seeing the new hoop controller for the Switch, but didn't know what it was exactly for and what games it was going to be used for. A Wii Fit RPG?

I kind of want Ring Fit Girl for Smash now. She could use the ring thing as a chakram in addition to whatever else she can do with it like apparently fly or glide by having it transform into wings or paddle a boat. A semi-clone could work if they don't want to put a lot of effort into making her work well (like Zelda because other than her model and animations, she's a hot mess and still, they decided to skimp out on things like RIP her fist pump idle animation).

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've been thinking about the Three Houses DLC now. Mainly on what they could do with it.

Now, I've only played the Crimson Flower route; I did hear some issues about that route as well but so far I think they could do the following:

1. They could expand on the Crimson Flower route, add in a few more chapters after the battle with Rhea. Where the Black Eagles Strike Force commence the Silent War with TWSITD, stop the main big bad and get some resolve and answer some more questions that didn't get answered. Plus, since you marry whoever after you defeat Rhea...
2. There could be a unique CG involving Edelgard marrying Byleth, unlocking the Bride Class for Edelgard and Female Byleth, and giving a unique Groom Class for Male Byleth.
3. Probably add in the Summer Scramble DLC which has been a mainstay since Awakening. Not that I'm complaining or anything, gotta get that sweet goodness. :V
4. Possibility of going a 5th Route, akin to what Revelations did in Fates. Though I assume people would not be happy with that, since there are still numerous conflicts abound. Such as Edelgard's distaste to the Church and Crests, and I assume almost everyone except Claude will get corrupt. Dimitri will probably go corrupt from wanting to kill Edelgard, Edelgard going corrupt from wanting to abolish the Crest and Noble system and Rhea going crazy from Byleth not siding with her and taking Sothis with her. Maybe that could be a thing?
For this 5th Route, I could see Byleth meets Claude first who tells them what is going on, a three way war between the Alliance, Adrestian Empire, Church of Seiros and Kingdom of Faerghus and you have try and stop everyone from killing each other and taking down the real threat being TWSITD. With first priority probably being Edelgard, instead of killing her. You defeat her and probably be some scene and speech of how "Teach never picked a side. They felt that our own goals clashing would lead to more bloodshed", making Edelgard perhaps breakdown and hug Byleth. Then would be having to stop Dimitri and Rhea, with Edelgard exposing the truth of what Rhea did with altering historical documents and the corruptions she has done, so either Rhea dies or she confesses and joins the squad or she decides to leave and tells them it is up to them to stop TWSITD. With then having set focus on TWSITD, slay the big bads and then peace formed between all four (Probably a cinematic cutscene of Edelgard and Byleth banding together to slay the leader of TWSITD and/or Nemesis while Claude and Dimitri provide backup), with the Church of Seiros announcing the truth of what they've done and abolishing it or reforming the Church.

But hey, that's just my theory. A GAAAAAAAME THEORRRRRRRY.

Also, I now got Digimonstory Cybersleuth which I'll give a go later today and less than a month now until BBTAG's 2.0 update drops. But right now, wanna get on with some University stuff and what not. Focusing on reading through something about the Renaissance back in the 1350s.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I looked it up to see what you're talking about. Is it Ring Fit Adventure? Is this a thing? Why is it a thing? It looks so stupidly good. I vaguely remember seeing the new hoop controller for the Switch, but didn't know what it was exactly for and what games it was going to be used for. A Wii Fit RPG?
So Alpharad did a video playing it and it looks pretty nice.

The plot seems ****ing weird though, and I'm kinda convinced the player might actually be the main villain.

Okay, so you're jogging around until you find this wheel chained up and decide to pick it up and exercise with it. This unleashes an evil buff dragon dude who looks like someone's 'How to Train Your Dragon' fursona. That dude flies off and the wheel starts talking to you. Apparently when you exercise, you achieve resonance with the magical talking ring and he can turn you into a magical girl with flaming hair and the ability to shoot fireballs, which you then precede to use to jog around the country side, blowing **** up, setting ablaze to what amounts to small woodland creatures in this world, and generally being a psychopath as you hunt for the evil Space Jam reject.

Then after murdering your way through a village's worth of...monsters? Minions? (Their relationship to Scaly Daddy is unclear from the video. I think you just decided to massacre all your neighbors in the name of the fitness gods or something) , you finally find the big bad dragonruu who is maliciously...minding his own business doing pull ups and complaining how he's lost all of his gainz cause his coach imprisoned him cause his gun show was too strong.

He flies off after you spend some time beating him up, and the talking ring tells you that he's escaped to another country and we must continue to exercise to get stronger so we can defeat him for good.

So I'm prettying sure the ring is evil and trains up random people to consume them once they've hit peak fitness.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So Alpharad did a video playing it and it looks pretty nice.

The plot seems ****ing weird though, and I'm kinda convinced the player might actually be the main villain.

Okay, so you're jogging around until you find this wheel chained up and decide to pick it up and exercise with it. This unleashes an evil buff dragon dude who looks like someone's 'How to Train Your Dragon' fursona. That dude flies off and the wheel starts talking to you. Apparently when you exercise, you achieve resonance with the magical talking ring and he can turn you into a magical girl with flaming hair and the ability to shoot fireballs, which you then precede to use to jog around the country side, blowing **** up, setting ablaze to what amounts to small woodland creatures in this world, and generally being a psychopath as you hunt for the evil Space Jam reject.

Then after murdering your way through a village's worth of...monsters? Minions? (Their relationship to Scaly Daddy is unclear from the video. I think you just decided to massacre all your neighbors in the name of the fitness gods or something) , you finally find the big bad dragonruu who is maliciously...minding his own business doing pull ups and complaining how he's lost all of his gainz cause his coach imprisoned him cause his gun show was too strong.

He flies off after you spend some time beating him up, and the talking ring tells you that he's escaped to another country and we must continue to exercise to get stronger so we can defeat him for good.

So I'm prettying sure the ring is evil and trains up random people to consume them once they've hit peak fitness.
According to this crossover cursed image we, the fitgorls, are the villains of our own story.

obligatory "Edelgard did everything wrong" comment even though her war was technically the shortest but she did it using a Disney Villain Guideline for some reason

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
According to this crossover cursed image we, the fitgorls, are the villains of our own story.

obligatory "Edelgard did everything wrong" comment even though her war was technically the shortest but she did it using a Disney Villain Guideline for some reason
Seems like the Crimson Flower Route to me. Just an Emperor with her wife, about to slay a dragon. Nothing wrong with that. :secretkpop:
Also, is it strange or funny that in my headcanon, Edelgard is gay/lesbian for Byleth? :V

Anyway, I played Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and it's enjoyable so far. It took a bit to get to the battle system, but hey it's a JRPG. What do you expect from it? I went with Hagurumon as my starter Digimon, and I'm surprised on how strong the In-Training Digimon are, especially on Hard Mode. I would've expected maybe them to be way easier to deal with. Also, I still remember the stages of Evolutions of the Digimon, so go me!

Fresh > In-Training > Rookie > Champion > Ultimate > Mega

I think that's how it goes?. I've only played the original 3 games on the PSX, which were all very different from one another. Digimon World 1 was a Pet-Simulator with kind of an RPG System. Digimon World 2 was a Dungeon Crawler with JRPG mechanics. And Digimon World 2003 was a standard JRPG, with about 8 obtainable Digimon (Kumamon, Kotemon, Monmon, Agumon, Patamon, Guilmon, Renamon and Veemon). Five of them recruitable that is. Funny thing, I still remember seeing early screenshots of Digimon World 3. One of the main player having three multi-coloured Agumon behind them and I think there was also a giant Koromon as well you could talk to. I don't think the screenshots are online anymore, but I'd love to find them again.

Also, I've now purchased Skullgirls: 2nd Encore on Switch. It was realy cheap to my surprise.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Buddhahobo Buddhahobo , that story only makes the game even better. It's like a fitness version of The Lord of the Rings with that One Wheel to Rule Them All. Now all we need is a fellowship to take down our magical fitness Sauron girl in a sequel that should totally exist because something this dumb needs to continue. I'm also getting Blue Beetle vibes from it with the wheel's sentience and the implication that it seems like the wheel wants you to destroy things in the name of fitness.

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin what do you think of this boss theme, "What Angel Wakes Me" from Final Fantasy XIV: Stormbringers for the B•GAL list? It's catchy and trippy.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay I'm interested in FEH again since Echoes characters got added yey.
I got Forsyth super quickly, and at +Atk -Spd as well! But he's the only one so far. I started out at over 500 orbs and I'm down to about 350 now. I will keep going but idk I don't want to spend them all on 1 day I guess.
Anyways, any ideas on what to slap on Forsyth? There's honestly so many skills being added and I haven't kept up with it.

I'm interested in it too, but I'm going to wait a few months and potentially buy it on sale. Labo was cool for a few days, but then I completely ignored it and I haven't used it a single time in the many months since. So now I have random cardboard contraptions lying around taking up space, and I'd rather not have the ring alongside them if I end up not being too interested in the game.
Plus I'm still content with squatting to Splatoon music so meh.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Commencing roll call of all Female Byleth X Edelgard fans!

Tomorrow I'll be going to a local campus for a day school tutorial, simply a way to help us get to know what we are doing for the course. And when November starts, I'll get onto my written report. I got about three weeks to get it done, so I'll focus on that as my top priority. And then I can relish in the time spent playing BBTAG 2.0 and Sword & Shield. :yeahboi:

Now onto Gacha and Duel Links stuff that no one cares about! :yeahboi:

First off is Duel Links. They've brought back the Yubel event for a fourth time in a row, but this time. We can now unlock Jaden/Yubel instead of just Yubel which is nice, since I missed out on Jaden/Yubel last time. Also, those Rare Hunters that were those masks are now added to the Duelist Gate, so I managed to get them as well. So that's nice.

No real comment on the cards they can drop, since I'm mainly focused on getting Necrovalley stuff and the Magician Girl archetype.

Now onto Dawn of the Breakers... It is ANOTHER Virtual YouTuber collaboration, but this time. It is only one VTuber and they're a trap named Tamaki Inuyama. Luckily, that's the only one we can get from the Banner, so hopefully I can get him and then that's that. I can then prioritise getting the remaining items from the Item Exchange in the Lab and maybe try my luck again in the future.

Also, real talk. Why is the Magician's Theme from House of the Dead so good!? Especially the remix they made for All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
WOW! Wall-E 2 looks amazing! actually real talk, the ending bits were 2precious2handle omg ♥

As for this Fit Ring stuff, it's a fun gimmick and a nice way for basic exercise indoors. It's easier to exercise when there's some sort of goal, even if it's barely rewarding virtual goal (see: Pokemon GO) mixed with irl results. I think if someone plays with ankle weights, wrist weights, and a weighted vest - they could get some crazy fitness value out of Fit Ring. I think I'll give it a try over at my friend's just to flex on 'em. jajajaja

Cardio with 10 pound ankle weights/10 pound wrist weights/30 pound vest for 30 minutes >>> LARPing with a flexible ring.

I'm going to out-fit that nerd SO BAD.

That's what the game is about, right?

Showing your friends how unfit they are in comparison?

RIGHT??? :secretkpop:

Seems like the Crimson Flower Route to me. Just an Emperor with her wife, about to slay a dragon. Nothing wrong with that. :secretkpop:
Also, is it strange or funny that in my headcanon, Edelgard is gay/lesbian for Byleth? :V
Everyone is a lesbian for Byleth. So it only makes sense.

Nobody's gay for Byleth, tho. Oops. :^)

Both Final Fantasy and Sonic have Gorl Approved OSTs. It's easier to just pick the bad tracks out than list every single good one. I haven't played either franchise in a very long time tho. I have FF12 for Switch just sitting here unplayed. I might pick it up after my 2nd run of FE3H. But then there's Scottish/Irish/English Pokemon Sword/Shield omg. I'll never get around to FF12 at this rate. :^(

Okay I'm interested in FEH again since Echoes characters got added yey.
I got Forsyth super quickly, and at +Atk -Spd as well! But he's the only one so far. I started out at over 500 orbs and I'm down to about 350 now. I will keep going but idk I don't want to spend them all on 1 day I guess.
Anyways, any ideas on what to slap on Forsyth? There's honestly so many skills being added and I haven't kept up with it.
Forsyth and Python are handsome husbandos for sure. More so Forsyth because he is green and green is good. So ya.

I wonder if we'll get another handsome boi for the special banner this month? Also, 10 or so days until 4+ new refines aaaaaaaa.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Everyone is a lesbian for Byleth. So it only makes sense.

Nobody's gay for Byleth, tho. Oops. :^)
You're not wrong there. I'll triple down on the yuri in this post then.

Also, I found out in one of the possible endings for Petra.

She ends up falling in love with Dorothea if both girls reach A Support. Dorothea will join Petra as she returns home with her, eventually Petra falls in love with her.

Both Final Fantasy and Sonic have Gorl Approved OSTs. It's easier to just pick the bad tracks out than list every single good one. I haven't played either franchise in a very long time tho. I have FF12 for Switch just sitting here unplayed. I might pick it up after my 2nd run of FE3H. But then there's Scottish/Irish/English Pokemon Sword/Shield omg. I'll never get around to FF12 at this rate. :^(
If I recall, in All-Stars Racing Transformed, there are remixes of numerous songs from older SEGA IPs (The House of The Dead being one of them), including Shinobi, After Burner, Golden Axe, Skies of Arcadia, NiGHTS, Super Monkey Ball, Panzer Dragoon, Jet Set Radio, Billy Hatcher, Samba de Amigo, Outrun and even Burning Rangers.

They even remix Space Harrier's Theme as well, which is really damn good. They also had some strange choices of playable characters in that game as well, and the Steam version has the most out of them all. Sure they miss out on Miis and XBOX Avatars, but it's worth it.

From what I recall, the Steam release has along with the console characters:
Wreck-It Ralph
Danica Patrick
Shogun
Football Manager
Team Fortress (Pyro, Heavy and Spy)
General Winter*
Willemus*
Metal Sonic*
Ryo Hazuki*
Yogscast's Simon*

* = DLC for game (Simon, General Winter and Willemus are Steam Only DLC).

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I need more... quantum power!

So, the Quantum Ranger was revealed for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and they got Dan Southworth to reprise his role. So, apparently one of the people working on the game, Daniel Maniago, was a competitive player for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. He competed under the tag of Clockwork: http://shoryuken.com/2019/09/21/dan...ower-rangers-battle-for-the-grid-at-evo-2019/.

Now all we need is for Adam Park to appear in the game and we'd have Nero and Vergil. Dante is an issue since Reuben Langdon never played a character who was a Power Ranger. He mainly did stunts and had minor roles it seems.

On another subject and one that's stupid, I don't know why, but I really wanted an arcade stick or fight stick if you're mainly using it for fighting games. Part of it was that and the other part was I just wanted to play games with arcade controls. I don't remember playing many arcade games as a kid. I did go to them some times, but never really played games that used had arcade controls. The shooting games I think I played, racing games a bit, and not a video game, but I remember playing skee ball and throwing the ball so badly that a worker had to come and get it out. Well, while shopping around for other stuff, apparently a trusted seller on eBay -- review history looked good and they've been a seller for several years -- was selling the Hori Soulcalibur VI fight stick for the PS4 and at a lower price than on Amazon currently -- roughly the same price it was in late September -- at $85 whereas it's $106 on Amazon and was around $130 a few days ago. Impulse bought it. Did not notice the eBay coupon thing, so I could have paid even less for it which annoyed me a bit, but whatever. So, if things go well, I'll have my first arcade stick.

Problem is that the only fighting games I have are DoA5: LR which I think is dead now, DoA 6, KoF 2002, and KoF XIII on the PS3. I missed the Tekken 7 sale that expired today, but it'll probably go on sale again later, so hopefully it's around the same price for the base edition or the Ultimate edition. I don't know why, but I have been watching Tekken videos a lot this week and really liking it even more than I did a while ago when I watched matches here and there. I think I talked about it a while ago where Eliza was the character I figured I would want to play if I had Tekken 7. Maybe Asuka or Bryan mainly for his fighting style because as a character, Bryan's not appealing to say the least. Then Geese dropped and that was dope, but I don't think I would play Geese that much. Anyway, Josie became the character that interested me the most now. Previously, I didn't care for her much, especially her whole crybaby thing which is eh and not explored well because Tekken 7's story mode is really bad even for a fighting game from what I heard, but I guess her fighting style won out. So, now it's like I want to play Tekken and I want to main Josie which probably became a driving force to look check the price of the Hori SCVI stick again.

Main reason I wanted that stick other than price because it's usually not as expensive as the regular Hori sticks from what I remember was the button layout being the Namco Noir layout which is as far I know is based on the Sega Astro layout. Almost all fight sticks sold use the Taito Vewlix layout which kind of looks harsh on your right hand. Also, for whatever reason the PS4 version of the Hori SCVI stick is kind of better than the Xbox One version. Aside from me not having any Xbox consoles, the PS4 version works for PS3, PS4, and PC with XInput, but it also can have its stick function as an analog stick, right or left, or D-pad while the Xbox One version can't for some reason unless you set it to Xbox 360 mode?, and some people reported that the Xbox One version doesn't have rubber feet. They're both priced the same for MSRP, but it's odd that the Xbox One version seems to lack things the PS4 version doesn't.

Other than fighting games, 2D games with an arcade stick would be interesting and fun to mess around with provided they don't use as many buttons as a gamepad or on a keyboard and mouse. I think Castle Crashers would work. The arcade stick would just take inputs like an Xbox or any other XInput controller.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Sup girls. It’s been awhile. ^_^

I’ve been diving hard into Ultimate and I’ve found myself top 5 at my local. I just went to ignition this past week, and placed 17th/133!

I know Zelda still gets a bad rap, but I am loving playing her and doing this well.

❤

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I need more... quantum power!

So, the Quantum Ranger was revealed for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and they got Dan Southworth to reprise his role. So, apparently one of the people working on the game, Daniel Maniago, was a competitive player for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. He competed under the tag of Clockwork: http://shoryuken.com/2019/09/21/dan...ower-rangers-battle-for-the-grid-at-evo-2019/.
If I recall, didn't Clockwork run Hiryu/Doom/Vergil?

Nevermind, I checked and he definitely does run that team. I just wish Marvel Phoenix didn't exist in that game, and that they fixed Morrigan in it too. Since I feel like it was Morrigan and Marvel Phoenix that killed the game. It started off with a bang, but then it went out with a whimper in 2017.

I find it funny how Vergil Quantum Ranger is now in BftG. Also, watching his trailer. For some reason, not only did I get UMvC3 Vergil vibes, but I also got a bit of Dengeki Kirito vibes from him too. As in Dengeki vibes, since Kirito has an Install Super as well where he dual wields his swords, but Quantum's Install seems to be replacing his blaster with a sword, not that I'm complaining. That is pretty damn rad though.

Also, in irl news. I couldn't go to my tutorial yesterday, there were delays on the trains due to flooding. Plus the problems would've been that:
A). My supplies and notes that I would've brought would have been damaged by the weather conditions.
B). The issue of getting back home, since then I would be stuck.

So I ended up not going, better to be safe then sorry, right?

Now gacha time. I did mention that Event Banner for DotB that I play, well the devs gave out 300 Spirit Gems and 10 Hololive Tickets for the previous banner. So I had about 600 Spirit Gems... And I managed to get Haato from the Hololive Banner, which I'm fine with.

But no Tamaki from the current Banner, smh. For those curious, this is what he looks like. Yes I said "he".

Japan loves their traps~.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Why does this hurt to look at, yet I cannot look away?

Cursed Mike.jpg

Fiddlesticks
CURSE ONE MORE TIME AND SO HELP ME I'LL TURN THIS INTERNET RIGHT AROUND

Sup girls. It’s been awhile. ^_^

I’ve been diving hard into Ultimate and I’ve found myself top 5 at my local. I just went to ignition this past week, and placed 17th/133!

I know Zelda still gets a bad rap, but I am loving playing her and doing this well.

❤
Ay gorl, wuddup?

Gratz on getting high scores with the Queen of Low Tiers. :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I've played some more Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and got some new Digimon added to my squad. :yeahboi:

So far, I now have a Guardromon, Strikedramon, Togemon and Wormmon. I plan on getting Stingmon next from Wormmon, so that way Wormmon has no type weakness (Vaccine beats Virus, Virus beats Data, Data beats Vaccine); I'm also liking how we can freely choose what Digimon we can get in the Digimon Story games, way better then what it was like in the original Digimon World games. Where they needed to either have:

A.) The right stats to Digivolve, or they will fade away in DW1.
B.) Needed to have a certain number DVs to get what you want in DW2.
C.) Share the same Digimon between all in DW3.

So I'm glad we can freely choose. Since I had Hagurumon as my starter, then I got Gomamon and then Lalamon.

And since I am in the mood, I'll do another FSG inspired thing but this time on Hazama. :secretkpop:

Hazama's debut into Blazblue introduced a unique gimmick for the NOL Agent. Drives have been covered in this previously, but Hazama's Drive is the most unique in how it helps control his movement options and neutral. Named Ouroboros, Hazama can control chains which he can summon and depending on when the button is pressed or if it hits his opponent, he can pull himself towards them, allowing him to attack, combo off of chain and get by numerous obstacles that may get in his way. Now, the way they made Hazama not so overpowering is by making his grounded movement options VERY limited, meaning he has to rely on Ouroboros in order to get anything going. Ouroboros acting as a fast projectile that can be launched anywhere is a god send to Hazama, as it allows him to apply pressure and even use it to escape as well. Making him more like a fly that can be very annoying to catch. Combine this with one of the best Fatal Counter Supers in the game, good mixups and good meter gain, then you have a pest that cannot be caught, Hazama also has access to Stances as well along with his Chains, meaning he can have access to some more powerful tools in his kit, such as Ressenga (214D~A) and Zaneiga (214D~C) just to name a few, he can also cancel out of his Stance to either throw in a mixup on the opponent or if there is no need to use it. However, Hazama is not perfect. As mentioned before, his movement options on the ground are not very good, and having to be very reliant on meter means he has no real escape options when blocking; his range on many of his normals can lead much to be desired, because of these he can have issues against Ragna and Taokaka who are seen as the best characters in the game.

Either way, Hazama's debut was a very good and strong introduction. Sitting at A Tier.
Hazama got some new toys to play around with in Chronophantasma and new characters to mess around with. Including a new Overdrive called Jörmungandr. Which not only makes Hazama's chains become unlimited, but increases the damage they do by double, making him even more annoying to deal with especially in the air, meaning newcomers like Celica and Terumi have many issues trying to get in and deal with the shenanigans he is able to get off. Hazama's pros are still really damn strong in the game, still having great movement options thanks to chains and Overdrive, allowing him to go anywhere he pleases, good Overdrive mechanic and very good conversions that can help change the flow of battle and damage, allowing him to play a hit and run playstyle, Hazama still has access to his Stances too, but gained some new tools such as Serpent's Redemption/Jakatsu (214D~66/44) which allows Hazama to move during his Stance, allowing for stuff like his Command Grab to connect or to escape from any pressure that might be coming his way. However, he still has issues that plague him such as bad range on normals, only having good range on his 2B and 3C attacks, meaning that the Top Tiers such as Nu and Jin can cause him to struggle and with Nu's amazing zoning capabilities, can shut Hazama down really hard. Despite these, Hazama is seen as a strong character still, in fact Kogatan placed Hazama 4th on his Tier List at the top of A Tier, just behing Valkenhayn, Jin and Nu-13. Whereas Zekuso placed him in B Tier, right next to Kokonoe and Iron Tager.
Hazama continued to be a solid character in Centralfiction, even in 2.0. He gained many new tools, but did lose some things along the way. His 2A went from +1 on Block, to -1 on Block. And he still needs to rely on his resources in order to get out of defensive pressure and rely on meter too, however he is still a very strong character. His 5A is still a very good Anti-Air and can punish many attempts to get in on him. His 5B is still an excellent move, despite having shorter range then the rest of the cast, but it is still a very reliable move for combos either as a starter or mid-combo. Hazama has remained strong through Centralfiction, however the number of players that use him have dwindled, this is due to the difficulty of using Hazama. He is often regarded as the most difficult character to play in all of Blazblue, due to needing to understand the range and right timing to use Chains and getting the correct angle as well. He could either whiff completely or burn out his resources when attempting to get away, he is a resource heavy fighter, this doesn't mean he is a Low Tier by any means, he is still a good character but due to the lack or representation thanks to his high difficulty curve. With all this said and done, Hazama is seen in some odd places on many Tier Lists. Some examples include Dora placing Hazama in A Tier, whereas others have put him in B and C+ Tiers.

Hazama did get some Tournament Results, some of these placements include:
- 4th Place at The Pinnacle 2019 by Kyros
- 3rd Place at Fighter's Spirit 2019 by J Anson
Hazama continued to be an annoying pest to catch in BBTAG. But his high difficulty curve came along with him too. The simplified button combos made it more difficult to even consider running Hazama due to how his Drive got added to his B Autocombos, and the addition of his Autorun being his pathetic step. However, Hazama thrived in playing Hit-and-Run and hitting people with his mixups. While not seen as much, there is often one team he is seen on. Partnered with Yosuke Hanamura, this is due both characters play a similar playstyle in Hit-and-Run and compliment each other incredibly well. Yosuke with his Aerial High-Low Mixups and Hazama's chains make the duo incredibly hard to hit. Due to his incredible movement options with his chains, and the fact that they are unlimited in BBTAG. Hazama can go wild, stall out in the air and even come in at unexpected opportunities to throw the opponent off guard. Some new tools even helped Hazama thrive in some cases, such as having amazing Reveral Action, his own 236BC Super is great and can even be comboed off. Despite these however, his weaknesses still show. Many of his footsies are incredibly pitiful that there is no real reason to use them. His mobility is very awkward akin to him having a bad Autorun, and while he can mixup his approaches, they can be very predictable and being very reliant on Assists to get anything done. However, Hazama is seen as a good character, seen either in High Tier or Mid Tier.

And we also have some results to present as well. So here we go:
We won't go through all of the, but Hazama placed in the following:
- 2nd Place at Climax of Night 2019 by Vivian with Hazama/Yosuke. Losing to Fame96 in Grand Finals.
- 5th Place at East Coast Throwdown 2019 by Necko with Orie/Hazama.
- 2nd Place at Kumite in Texas by Stealth with Hazama/Yosuke.
- 25th at EVO 2019 by Vivian.
- 25th at CEO 2019 by MastaStef with Hazama/Es.
- 17th at Combo Breaker 2019 by GCYoshi13 with Hazama/Yosuke.
- 2nd Place at Headstomper 2019 by BeautifulDude with Carmine/Hazama.
- 13th at Texas Showdown 2019 by Vivian once again.
- And 9th at Brussels Challenge Major Edition 2019 by Zerochel with Hazama/Gordeau.
So, how GOOD was Hazama?

To be honest, I think he was pretty okay. He had some of the most unique and interesting gimmicks to ever be given to a character in an anime fighter, but at the cost of being the most difficult character to play in the game. Hazama wasn't truly game defining but he did leave a snake bite on the scene whenever he did descend on prey. Also as an annoyance upon any that fought him.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
tfw there’s a Halloween VG but I can’t rep Niles. brb marching to IS’s HQ to voice my displeasure. At least I can rep him as my lead unit.

As for Leif’s LHB, I just went for the free summon (which was a 4* Cordelia) and bailed. I’m not really interested in any of the focus units this time around.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. I finally got paid today, so tomorrow I will go and get Luigi's Mansion 3 since I pre-ordered it. Not that far for me to travel either, so it shouldn't be that bad.

Also, since I know that Cress! Cress! likes Elizabeth. So I'll leave one video I found of her in P4AU and confirmation that she has unique dialog with Celica A. Mercury. :yeahboi:

Adachi/Gordeau
Intro:
Gordeau: They're lookin' ripe for the harvesting.
Adachi: You're sure excited. Well, guess they're all yours.

Outro:
Adachi: This is total carnage. You didn't even hold back!
Gordeau: Says the guy that was havin' all the fun.

Celica/Elizabeth
Intro:
Celica: Umm, Elizabeth? Try to be gentle...
Elizabeth: Gentle... Then I'll give them a little bop.

Outro:
Elizabeth: Bop was the sound of my one-hit knockout.
Celica:

Post-win:
Celica: Elizabeth, please... I thought I told you to take it easy.
Elizabeth:

Heart/Yumi
Intro:
Heart: Let's blast 'em with our love!
Yumi: No. My path of the shinobi is without mercy.

Naoto K./Rachel
Intro:
Raquel: You're up Naoto. Show me your devotion.
Naoto K.: *sigh* I just had to team up with a princess...

Akihiko/Akatsuki
Intro:
Akatsuki: Whether it be a sea of blades or hail of bullets!
Akihiko: No obstacle can stand in our way!

Naoto K./Yumi
Intro:
Naoto K.: Umm, could you... wear something over that?
Yumi: Forgive me. But this is my shinobi garb.

Linne/Seth
Intro:
Seth: Your cutain falls...
Linne: And the Night Blade takes the stage.

Mai/Yumi
Intro:
Mai: We will choose our own paths!
Yumi: Precisely. But first we must clear the way.

Adachi/Susanoo
Intro:
Adachi: Gonna leave the heavy lifting to you, Mr. God.
Susanoo: So be it. But soon you too will be crushed beneath my heel.

Outro:
Adachi: Wow, you really smashed 'em to bits, huh?
Susanoo: And you are next.

Hyde/Adachi
Intro:
Adachi: Go get 'em, kiddo. You look like a real rabble-rouser.
Hyde: I am! -- Hey, you're fighting too, you know!

Ruby/Susanoo
Intro:
Ruby: Wowww! I love your samurai armour! It's so cool!
Terumi: Hold your tongue, little girl.
Susanoo: This armour is that of a god!

Hilda/Akatsuki
Intro:
Hilda: Now, how can we best tease these two?
Akatsuki: Do not underestimate them. Use your full power and win.

Source if anyone wants to watch most of these.

And now to leave Cress! Cress! some Elizabeth shenanigans.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I just realized that this Glitch Remix music crap is basically Halloween Approved Music so that's nice. I'm late to the party but still, spookie music??? yeee

tfw there’s a Halloween VG but I can’t rep Niles. brb marching to IS’s HQ to voice my displeasure. At least I can rep him as my lead unit.

As for Leif’s LHB, I just went for the free summon (which was a 4* Cordelia) and bailed. I’m not really interested in any of the focus units this time around.
That's fair. Niles is without a doubt the best looking Halloween boi, 0 cringe, 0 fanservice, but good looking. One of the few husbando units who doesn't discriminate against gender in his game meaning x2 the husbando-protecting knights for him. That's an insta-win. Or win in via multiplier cheese for the other loser, neither of which are fun.

Speaking of garbage FEH, what did you gorls get from the special banner? I pulled:
+spd B!Lucina so I could merge my Badcina into that
another L!Azura so basically the 5* pity breaker of the legendary banner if you already have her or have her +1'd
Ranulf so now he is +1 husbando ???

I didn't get any Virion/Mordecai/Norne/Bradey tho. So it was actually pretty lame besides B!Lucina and even then idc much about her. rip my 120 orbs for this super sad and lame pull. i cri evri tiem

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Discrete mathematics is kicking my ass. I'm really enjoying the concept behind it and how it can explain or how it gives a more in-depth look at programming and concepts related to it, but the proofs are awful. My brain has been frying for the past four days and I've been thinking about proofs or thinking in proofs for most of the time I'm awake.

Well, maybe I can find some solace today -- it's midnight where I am -- and "mindlessly" sharpen knives when the new whetstone arrives. So, the kitchen knives at home have dulled and I haven't been able to find the time to address that problem. While there is a whetstone that I do not know where my mom got it from -- I'm guessing it was my mom's since my dad didn't really cook which even then, begs the question of why it was even here since nobody in the house or probably family knew how to sharpen knives until my mom passed away and I noticed how dull the knives she used were -- the issue of not knowing where it was from, what company made it, or even the grit since it used to be stored in a cardboard box and under the sink which eventually got moist and caused the box to rot were what made me consider getting a new whetstone. It worked and I learned to sharpen knives decently on it, but I decided to pick up a new whetstone so I can know exactly what it is.

I also did consider picking up a fancy new chef knife, but I should start becoming a better cook before I mess around with stuff like that. Maybe a new paring or petty knife, though. Here's another rabbit hole I fell into.

Speaking of garbage FEH, what did you gorls get from the special banner?
A +Spd, -Atk Ranulf. From 30 base attack to 26. He's fast, but he slaps like a kitten. Meanwhile, legendary Leif having attack, speed, and resistance superassets where attack is the main thing you want on him because guess who got a Meisterbogen and has 38 base neutral attack? Colorless bow cavalry Reinhardt. I wonder what they're going to do with the Bragi Sword? Leif is the one who usually uses it or people associate him with it, but Diarmuid, Fergus, and Nanna can wield the sword too. Diarmuid has and can use the Beo Sword in Tharcia 776 which implies that his father is canonically Beowolf, Fergus can also use Beo Sword, and Nanna and her mother Lachesis have the Earth Sword as their personal weapon, so maybe a third Leif should have the Bragi Sword. Funny thing is that Diarmuid, Fergus, and Nanna are all related to each other; Lachesis is the mother of Diarmuid and Nanna and Fergus is apparently the illegitimate child of Beowulf meaning if Beowolf is canonically Diarmuid's and possibly Nanna's father, then Fergus is their half-brother. Nanna's canonical father is possibly Finn if not someone else in Genealogy of the Holy War and Finn is her adoptive father. Yay! Family trees in the Genealogy of the Holy War games.

3* Athena: +Def, -Atk.

3* Draug: +Spd, -Res.

4* Kagero: +Spd, -HP.

5* Ranulf: +Spd, -Atk. Free summon too. Would have, but I summoned the others.

4* Setsuna: +Atk, -HP.
4* Bantu: +Res, -Atk. Second one and the game really wants me to make him a mixed tank with both of them being +Res.

4* Chrom: +HP, -Res.

4* Frederick: +Def, -Spd.

4* L'Arachel: +Res, -Atk.

4* Sakura: +Def, -Res.

I'm really tempted to try and summon for Halloween L'Arachel again.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Also, since I know that Cress! Cress! likes Elizabeth. So I'll leave one video I found of her in P4AU and confirmation that she has unique dialog with Celica A. Mercury. :yeahboi:

Celica/Elizabeth
Intro:
Celica: Umm, Elizabeth? Try to be gentle...
Elizabeth: Gentle... Then I'll give them a little bop.

Outro:
Elizabeth: Bop was the sound of my one-hit knockout.
Celica:
Oops late reply. Anyways ^that^ convo is gud.
I genuinely am interested in buying bbtag now, but there's sooooo many games I'd rather get through first. I'm still in the middle of P3 of course (I'm getting sorta close to the end), and then I also want to get Astral Chain and AI Somnium Files. Plus Luigi's Mansion 3 came out today... help me
Anyways the characters that seem most interesting to me so far are Akihiko and Hilda, and Heart Aino a bit as well. So punchy boi, punchy gorl, and OHOHOHOHO. Close-quarter melee characters like them don't usually interest me in games, but idk I fell like I'd actually want to play as them (and Hilda would be there for ranged situations just in case).
And now to leave Cress! Cress! some Elizabeth shenanigans.

Also I was genuinely confused for the first minute of this because it looked a lot like P4AU. But it actually was P4AU even tho it said bbtag in the title. Anyways still 10/10 clips.

Edit: Oh yeah FEH. I ended up getting 1 copy of everyone on the Valentia banner, and I got a second Forsyth as well! Still no idea how to build him beyond just using what he has by default!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom