• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'll hope for the best. This week has been amazing though. Used 2/3 ladders and almost every run has been perfect. Lost one unit (forgot Duma could break my tactics room :( ) and one pot this whole week (AI killed themselves before I could break a pot). Apparently T21 and higher is pretty stress free which would be nice.

So the new banner... Fjorm is the only useful one. You can reduce the effectiveness of rally traps with her. Unless you're a master of AI manipulation, will Fjorm really be useful beyond turn 1? Time to roll for a second legendary Azura or invest in an HP L!Azura, lol. I can just give my Ninian a refined breath and HP won't be a problem for her. Might try to roll a Fjorm for Anima season. Rally traps usually involve ranged units which my light blessed Faye can normally handle.
I usually crush heauxes with Oliver anyway, but if they have a Nino/Lewyn I just use up my ladders so I don't have to worry about them. Eir can crush them, but I wanna be lazy. I kinda wish I could watch people watch their replays as Oliver takes 0 damage and kills everything.
it is time.png

I never heard of this show until just recently, when my favorite YouTubers were talking about how they acted in it. If they had more of a role, I would maybe check the show out.
Britney Spears has an episode where she stays at the hotel and is in the middle of a long-time-beef with her ex-best friend, Rogelio de la Vega (main character novella TV star). So that means it's the world's best show by default. rip every other show

Except Brooklyn 99 because it has Terry Crews, who is essentially the true KWEEN of TV. rip Britney Spears and Jane The Virgin

Well, at least I can look at this smile and be happy.

I'd love to summon a Pent so they can be together. Unfortunately, the only versions of themselves are seasonal, so a random regular Pent is not going to be happening soon like it did with random Quan and freebie, Tempest Trials unit Ethlyn. Sigrun and Tanith making it in even if their debut is as seasonal heroes is nice.
Let's just hope Loiuse's stats are good. Like, Brave Lyn but -1 atk/spd and +1 hp/res I guess. Just to make her differentish.

Also, try this for cheap-but-good mechanical keyboards: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079HQM71L/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?

It comes in red, brown, or blue keys. I personally prefer red since they're the closest to a membrane keyboard and great for gaming.

edit - Here's a demon summoning video. I hope my evil baby gorl makes you feel a little bit better.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Hmmm! This Aladdin movie might be alright.
I made another stage and it's super pretty. It's a "runway" with spotlights and stuff waving around. Super shiny stage. Sassy music. etc

Flaming Runway: NXNJW40C

The next one I'm working on is a ferris wheel type of thing. But I'm really happy with Flaming Runway so far. It's cute and fun to play on, but perhaps just a tad too big? idk. Also that picture is kinda off, the center gap is covered up now to discourage heauxes from ez-camping on each side. It's SUPER FUN to make stages and then make sure they can't be abused by bad players to ensure fun. :^)

Also

NOBODY:
Zeldas in For Glory:

Nah, as long as you have Eir it's possible after a few seasons. It'll come by faster if you have a Dark or Anima gorl for your defense team to mitigate losses.

Unlike Arena, you're not fighting to be a certain % of gorls, you're just fighting for points. So AR21 is easier than A21 for sure.

Watch Star Vs The Forces of Evil since it's 1 week from being totally over and there's 4 seasons. Miraculous Ladybug is like what happens when Sailor Moon meets super heroes meets CGI, but it somehow works? Also top tier voice actors ofc. Teen Titans GO is what you watch because it's garbage, but it's entertaining garbage with bright colors.

You can get a top tier gif from just about every episode while you're at it.

Tho there's plenty of funny non-animated shows to watch that are amazing. Such as:
Jane The Virgin
(the most wholesome romcom show in the world)
Brooklyn 99 (best detective show ever, rip Law and Order)
Superstore (Brooklyn 99, but with Walmart employees)
VEEP (rated R for Republican and R U D E language)
Grace and Frankie (Golden Gorls v2.0, but now with 2 gay dudes and 2 divorced gorls)
New Girl (Daisy moves into an apartment with Bowser, Marth, and Male Isabelle)
The Office for the 100th time (don't do this to yourself, sis)

I totally recommend Jane the Virgin because it is just the most stupidly wholesome show and is incredibly absurd. Brooklyn 99 is also wholesome and incredibly absurd, but not in the romcom bracket.
I’ve only seen Brooklyn 99 out of all of these, so you’ve given me a pretty great list, thanks!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, I don't know about a duck, but I did buy a Deck mechanical keyboard some years ago, due to hearing them being built like tanks. It's survived 5 years of computer frustration leading me to pound it hard enough to make keys go flying a few times, as well as my keyboard tray collapsing, due to a poorly made desk. I bought it for around $130 at the time, so if you have the cash, you can try looking into them.
There's a mechanical keyboard company called Ducky. Not sure why, but as far as I know, a lot of people probably own computer ducks and mice. They're also built like tanks from what I've read.

Anyway, I don't think I'd want to shell out that much money. One reason why I bought this keyboard which if it weren't for the A key malfunctioning from time to time, it'd be fine. So far, it's like it's having a fit when it comes to the A key since right now, it's working fine. That said, I think I might go with a mechanical keyboard under $100.

Let's just hope Loiuse's stats are good. Like, Brave Lyn but -1 atk/spd and +1 hp/res I guess. Just to make her differentish.

Also, try this for cheap-but-good mechanical keyboards: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079HQM71L/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?

It comes in red, brown, or blue keys. I personally prefer red since they're the closest to a membrane keyboard and great for gaming.
Well, bride Louise did end up like you guessed at 39 HP, 31 Atk, 34 Spd, 17 Def, and 30 Res for 151 BST: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/br60je/bridal_belonging_lvl_1_and_40_stats/. Compared to CYL Lyn, +4 HP, -2 Atk, -1 Spd, -1 Def, and +2 Res. Granted, she has a Swift Sparrow 2 bow that can be refined and she'd likely be easier to, but slower to merge for most people, so if she had the same offenses as CYL Lyn or Sue, they would kind of look bad. She's pretty similar to her son, though, which makes a lot of sense. Klein has 40 HP, 31 Atk, 34 Spd, 20 Def, and 24 Res, so stat-wise, she's basically a +Res, -Def Klein on a horse.

And here are her skills: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/br61sw/louise_eternal_devotion_skills/.

As for cheap mechanical keyboards, I think I'm just going to avoid them with what happened to this keyboard. Even still, expensive keyboards can have their issues like Das and Ducky keyboards are around $100 new, but people have had issues with them; new Das people have said aren't as good as old ones and people have had the LEDs of the Ducky keyboards fail within months. Haven't seen anything about them having issues with the keys malfunctioning which is the most important thing about a keyboard.

As for FEH nonsense, I have a Zelgius now.
4* Barst: +Def, -Res.

3* Lachesis: +Def, -Res.

3* Odin: +Atk, -Res.

4* Peri: +Spd, -HP.

4* M!Robin: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Cherche: +Res, -Atk.

3* Chrom: +Atk, -Spd.

3* Gwendolyn: +HP, -Spd.

4* Nino: +Def, -Spd.

5* Zelgius: +Atk, -Spd.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
55 orbs got me 1 -atk/+res B!Fjorm and Sigrun. I only wanted Fjorm to finally have a flying healer, so it worked out I guess. Even if she has an awful nature, she still works. idc about Sigrun tho. I'll just use her for HM and then turn her into feathers since she has nothing worth foddering. Swift Sparrow sword is cute and all, but I'm a prf snob soooooooooooooooooo. Yeah.

Also this is the 3rd prf staff we've gotten. So perhaps prf staffs are going to happen soon for some of the worse off healers?

Advantage(+1)
:ultjigglypuff::ultwario:

Slight Advantage(+0.5)
:ultbayonetta::ultchrom::ultwiifittrainer:

Even
:ultbowser::ultdoc::ultfalco::ultincineroar::ultluigi::ultmario::ultolimar::ultrosalina::ultsamus:/:ultdarksamus:

Slight Disadvantage(-0.5)
:ultdiddy::ultgnw::ultridley::ultrobin::ultsonic::ultyounglink::ultness::ultrob::ultroy::ultsnake:

Disadvantage(-1)
:ultfalcon::ultcloud::ultdk::ultgreninja::ultike::ultmegaman::ultpalutena::ultpeach::ultpichu::ultpokemontrainerf::ultwolf::ultyoshi::ultlucina:

Heavy Disadvantage(-2)
:ultsimon:/:ultrichter::ultfox::ultinkling::ultgunner::ultpikachu::ultshulk::ultzss:
You'd probably have to rearrange this a bit more.

Pichu is definitely on par with Pikachu, or even better than Pikachu, when fighting Zelda. Though the amount of advantage vs disadvantage she has seems about right, since Zelda is like a hard counter to those she does well against, but utter garbage vs those who are even slightly better than her.

On the plus side, a garbage character receiving ANY buff is a good thing. So at least we can rejoice when she gets even the dumbest/smallest of buffs. :^)

There's a mechanical keyboard company called Ducky. Not sure why, but as far as I know, a lot of people probably own computer ducks and mice. They're also built like tanks from what I've read.

Anyway, I don't think I'd want to shell out that much money. One reason why I bought this keyboard which if it weren't for the A key malfunctioning from time to time, it'd be fine. So far, it's like it's having a fit when it comes to the A key since right now, it's working fine. That said, I think I might go with a mechanical keyboard under $100.

Well, bride Louise did end up like you guessed at 39 HP, 31 Atk, 34 Spd, 17 Def, and 30 Res for 151 BST: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/br60je/bridal_belonging_lvl_1_and_40_stats/. Compared to CYL Lyn, +4 HP, -2 Atk, -1 Spd, -1 Def, and +2 Res. Granted, she has a Swift Sparrow 2 bow that can be refined and she'd likely be easier to, but slower to merge for most people, so if she had the same offenses as CYL Lyn or Sue, they would kind of look bad. She's pretty similar to her son, though, which makes a lot of sense. Klein has 40 HP, 31 Atk, 34 Spd, 20 Def, and 24 Res, so stat-wise, she's basically a +Res, -Def Klein on a horse.

And here are her skills: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/br61sw/louise_eternal_devotion_skills/.

As for cheap mechanical keyboards, I think I'm just going to avoid them with what happened to this keyboard. Even still, expensive keyboards can have their issues like Das and Ducky keyboards are around $100 new, but people have had issues with them; new Das people have said aren't as good as old ones and people have had the LEDs of the Ducky keyboards fail within months. Haven't seen anything about them having issues with the keys malfunctioning which is the most important thing about a keyboard.

As for FEH nonsense, I have a Zelgius now.
4* Barst: +Def, -Res.

3* Lachesis: +Def, -Res.

3* Odin: +Atk, -Res.

4* Peri: +Spd, -HP.

4* M!Robin: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Cherche: +Res, -Atk.

3* Chrom: +Atk, -Spd.

3* Gwendolyn: +HP, -Spd.

4* Nino: +Def, -Spd.

5* Zelgius: +Atk, -Spd.
Gratz on Zelgius, even if his fodder is lack-luster and so is he. He can getchu some nice feathers at least.

As for the mechanical keyboards... It's less about price and more about proper care and decent build. Either way, mechanical keyboards are essentially like car tires. No matter the price you pay, you WILL have to replace them eventually. That's what the reviews are for, sis. If a keyboard is garbage, people will let you know. A good mechanical keyboard should last at least 5 years, 10 years max. If you have cats, pets, or pollen-y plants around your keyboard - expect it to last just 5 years.

A default keyboard would be like the one I showed you. It doesn't cost much to make them and ofc you can get a great one for around 50 dollars. But when you start tacking on features like compact design, special keycaps, extended keyboard/key count, RGB control, and wireless, the overall lifespan drops. Especially with wireless/bluetooth which should be avoided at all costs.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
Anyway, the reason Armada put her that low in the Inkling MU is because her phantom can't win against the roller.
Which is not just a lazy explanation but even more: it's wrong. Phantom beats roller in every state. Inkling gets knocked out.
(Not saying she wins that MU, maybe she does, but I'd say she slightly loses it :3)

Or did he mean something else :>

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Anyway, the reason Armada put her that low in the Inkling MU is because her phantom can't win against the roller.
Which is not just a lazy explanation but even more: it's wrong. Phantom beats roller in every state. Inkling gets knocked out.
(Not saying she wins that MU, maybe she does, but I'd say she slightly loses it :3)

Or did he mean something else :>
Probably because charging up Phantom means Zelda will (eventually) be on a flat surface and she'll have considerable vulnerability. Thus making it an easy burying opportunity. Even if the Inkling gets hit, it will most likely not die and Zelda will be rooted in place for about 1 second or more. Allowing Inkling to easily get the momentum back or just outright kill her if they didn't get KB'd too far.

Sitting still vs any character that moves faster than Zelda is basically asking for them to pummel her for free. Whether it be a kill combo or just free damage, either way, she gets screwed over.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
Probably because charging up Phantom means Zelda will (eventually) be on a flat surface and she'll have considerable vulnerability. Thus making it an easy burying opportunity. Even if the Inkling gets hit, it will most likely not die and Zelda will be rooted in place for about 1 second or more. Allowing Inkling to easily get the momentum back or just outright kill her if they didn't get KB'd too far.

Sitting still vs any character that moves faster than Zelda is basically asking for them to pummel her for free. Whether it be a kill combo or just free damage, either way, she gets screwed over.
Yeah, but you can let go of it when the Roller comes out. You can react to it even though she's slow.

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
I thought you might have been talking about them, but just decided to attempt some not so clever word play. Yeah, I can understand not wanting to spend money, but if typing is something you do very often, then it might be worth saving for. It's not like you'll be replacing keyboards often. Although, if you're okay with doing simple repairs and like your current keyboard, repairing it might be a cheaper and easier option in the long run.

Regardless, at that price range, you're just paying for features and personal preferences, not necessarily build quality. If you're leaning towards Ducky, then I don't think you will need to worry about build quality, they're all generally good at that price. LEDs are also cheap and given the customization on pricier keyboards, likely easy to replace.

It's your call though, so I'll stop butting in.
Pikachu is worse than Pichu?
Uhh, k?
Pichu is definitely on par with Pikachu, or even better than Pikachu, when fighting Zelda
PIKACHU BUSTED

Well, I would agree with Esam, that Pikachu has the better MU against Zelda. Quick Attack having a hitbox, makes for easy zone breaking and having bigger disjoints, makes Pikachu safer than Pichu. Zelda can be annoying to kill at high percents, because she often floats out of things, forcing Pichu to use his close range kill moves. That puts him at risk of getting hit by a stray sweet-spot and will kill him early. In contrast, Pikachu can play a more spacey game, so can be a little safer.

I don't think there is actually that much difference at the end of the day, though. Pikachu is not that bad of an MU, it's just Esam being Esam mostly.

Though the amount of advantage vs disadvantage she has seems about right
Not in this particular one. There is no way Mii Gunner is that bad nor is Shulk going to have an easier time than Greninja. And lol at the Belmonts being anywhere near that bad for princess zone breaker herself.
Probably because charging up Phantom means Zelda will (eventually) be on a flat surface and she'll have considerable vulnerability. Thus making it an easy burying opportunity
You don't even need Phantom, Roller isn't safe on shield and any contact, will set up an LK or Up-B punish. I don't think this is a good MU for Zelda, but Armada clearly doesn't/didn't play with many good Zeldas.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh joy, now I'm experiencing key bounces (chattering) with the D key. Press it once and I can get 2 or 3 inputs of the D letter. Talk about getting screwed left and right. Hey, if the S key starts acting up, then this would be a sad situation.

Gratz on Zelgius, even if his fodder is lack-luster and so is he. He can getchu some nice feathers at least.

As for the mechanical keyboards... It's less about price and more about proper care and decent build. Either way, mechanical keyboards are essentially like car tires. No matter the price you pay, you WILL have to replace them eventually. That's what the reviews are for, sis. If a keyboard is garbage, people will let you know. A good mechanical keyboard should last at least 5 years, 10 years max. If you have cats, pets, or pollen-y plants around your keyboard - expect it to last just 5 years.

A default keyboard would be like the one I showed you. It doesn't cost much to make them and ofc you can get a great one for around 50 dollars. But when you start tacking on features like compact design, special keycaps, extended keyboard/key count, RGB control, and wireless, the overall lifespan drops. Especially with wireless/bluetooth which should be avoided at all costs.
Black Luna is broken, though. :p

With the price thing, I meant that I'm going to be more skeptical with mechanical keyboards and researching them before I settle with one. The Redragon K552, when it works, is fine and that's what some people experienced and shared to the world. Stupid me just didn't look into the bad reviews. It was also only $29.99 when I bought it, so if it didn't start to malfunction, then it would really been the steal people said was. That said, I could have gotten regular old membrane keyboard for less and it probably would have been fine. I don't remember ever using membrane keyboard that was faulty. Hard to use, extremely dirty and not taken care of, but they still worked like an old car refusing to die. And now it's starting to get to the point where it's taking like +4 presses for the A key to work, so I'm going to try and make this post short as I can.

Anyway, this stupid keyboard did get good reviews and it was cheap, so that's why I went with it. I do regret it now that it's malfunctioning since I don't have a lot of money to throw around, but as a starter mechanical keyboard, I like it. It's way better than using a very crappy membrane keyboard, but a decent membrane keyboard would still be fine. Regardless, this stupid thing failed to last a year from I guess regular use. All I do is type with it and game with it. It hasn't been thrown around, slammed on, or anything abusive or extreme. I don't have pets or plants in the room either, so for it have issues after around 6 months, yeah... I mean, some people still use or look for the old IBM mechanical keyboards. At least the body is still in good shape and the LED back lights still work. Meanwhile, function...

The keyboard you showed me I did find some stuff on it off Amazon saying it's good and checked the bad reviews on it on Amazon, but what bothers me is that it looks like the Redragon with a different body. Granted, keyboards usually don't look all the different from each other, but all I can think of is this is another clone being sold under a different company (name). Redragon, Eagletech, Qisan Magicforce, probably Tecware, and a bunch more. Here's a video on this if you have time to spare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xXwQQZGE1U. Tecware isn't covered, but I'm very suspicious.

I thought you might have been talking about them, but just decided to attempt some not so clever word play. Yeah, I can understand not wanting to spend money, but if typing is something you do very often, then it might be worth saving for. It's not like you'll be replacing keyboards often. Although, if you're okay with doing simple repairs and like your current keyboard, repairing it might be a cheaper and easier option in the long run.

Regardless, at that price range, you're just paying for features and personal preferences, not necessarily build quality. If you're leaning towards Ducky, then I don't think you will need to worry about build quality, they're all generally good at that price. LEDs are also cheap and given the customization on pricier keyboards, likely easy to replace.

It's your call though, so I'll stop butting in.
This keyboard some people have said was hot-swappable or that you could replace the switches which I'm guessing you could probably do regardless of if can be hot swapped. Problem is for me is that it's my only keyboard, so I'd rather do something like that if I had a backup. That, and it was only $30 when I bought it call me Scrooge, but I don't want to invest money into it.

From what I gathered, $100 looks like the average for a new, likely well-built mechanical keyboard. Anything over is as you and Lil Puddin said, it's for extra features and customization. Below that, however, you can still get a good, new mechanical keyboard, but it could be a hit or miss. Ducky seems like the Toyota of mechanical keyboards which is one reason I'm looking at them. The other reason is that mechanicalkeyboards.com has a clearance and returns section if I wanted to pay a little less. Amazon Warehouse has been good for me and if choose to go with a returned item from mechanicalkeyboards, hopefully it works out.

I do appreciate your thoughts on this. As a very indecisive person, it helps me sort things out and focus or refocus on what I'm trying to decide on. For instance, the phone issue I had where Lil Puddin redirected me back to I don't need a super expensive phone and really hammered it in that I don't want the OnePlus 6 as great of a phone, hardware and kind of software-wise, that was. So, don't worry about butting in.

Edit: And now the D key is sometimes not registering an input. Chattered D inputs or nothing. Fantastic. And speaking of more death, some people have had their keys die on their Ducky keyboards. Actual keys not the LED. I hate everything. I swear if this Leopold I dropped a Benjamin and some inexplicably decides to die in whatever various ways it wants to. Maybe custom mechanical keyboards are the way to go...

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp.

BBTAG's Patch is out and might as well give me thoughts on it. :V

First off, I think the patch is good. Buuuuuut, there's some broken stuff in it which I'll get to later.

I think the newest inclusions are great. Especially Teddie and Heart. Teddie feels fun to play but seems like he has a high learning curve since you have to learn item specific combos and routes as well. Heart is the definition of unga, if you hate Yang (Like me) and you wanna use someone that isn't an asshole or overwrites good music with garbage music, then use Heart. She's a very good girl.

Seth seems like he'll be a huge pain to deal with due to his mixups and projectiles and Naoto K. I have no real comment on him, since I haven't fought many.

As for the balance changes. I only played Gordeau out of the characters that got balanced... And I just have one thing to ask.

Why?

Gordeau's 5B and Grim Reaper now have flags to tell where is height specific. Meaning that characters can just jump or super jump over Gord's 5B and 236x. His 5B and 236A no longer work with 2B (Both CH and if used in a combo), as both moves will whiff. Many of his moves got slower and his damage got reduced, the height collision flags are just stupid imo and pretty damn dumb. Meaning some CC combos you either have to delay or they end up being inconsistent due to these flags.

So some of Gordeau's combos won't work anymore. However, he did get some new combos which I think are pretty nifty. He can now combo off of j.C midscreen which is nice and he can easily reach 8k now solo. But it feels like long and high damaging combos involving CC will be more difficult to accomplish now. It took me several tries to get one combo with Gord/Heart that sadly just misses out of 16k. May revisit the combo and revise some changes to see what I can do to adapt it.

Teddie's all about controlling neutral and I've seen some of the silly stuff he can do and I love it. Though the issue is I haven't gotten any good blockstrings or combos with him yet, due to everyone bursting out of them before I can even do a thing which forces me to play keepaway and focus on neutral. But his Barrel and Smart Bomb are really good on controlling neutral. Same with buckets.

Now there's some broken stuff going around now. And it just makes me question why they did it. For once, Noel, Chie, Ragna, Heart and some other characters have easy Touch of Death combos. Chie and Heart can reach 20k easy. Noel and Ragna can reach 16k and I've seen Akihiko and Yu reach 18k with CC. Akihiko is also broken that he can weave through projectiles and even Vatista's Lacteus Orbis. Yuzuriha in Resonance for some reason has no hurtbox after her 214BC (Secret Skill: Luster Birth), meaning you cannot punish her at all. Whoever thought these were okay needs to get a paycut. I also ran into a bug with Teddie's firecracker item. Where it was stuck in the ceiling, not going in the intended zig-zag pattern as intended, if I can I'll post a quick video of this.

Some I do not approve of from this are easily the Yang buffs. Same goes with the Ruby buffs too, it feels like they didn't even need them at all. Especially Yang, the fact she can confirm off of jC is incredibly stupid and that Ruby can cancel out of Buzzsaw outside of Resonance is just. Why?

Aside from those, I am happy that Kanji got buffed and Teddie finally arrived into BBTAG. It's not much, but Kanji is slowly getting there. Despite still being a bad character in this game. Oh, and there were some announcer call outs datamined in the game as well. And there's A LOT of characters. I'll leave them both here as a video and in a URL for mobile users.

BBTAG Announcer Callouts

So overall. Good patch, but fix a bunch of the broken stuff and for the love of god, remove the god damn collision flags from Gord's 5B and Grim Reaper.

Now onto Dawn of the Breakers stuff. They're releasing a new crossover update with Hololive, so we'll be getting more Virtual YouTubers to acquire and burn our money on. :secretkpop:

I didn't even get Ultimate Roboco or Fubuki. rip me

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I've been playing a bunch of the new Event in Dawn of the Breakers. And I have done almost 75 Missions in the new Event. :yeahboi:

I even got one of the Event SRs, but it wasn't the one I wanted. Despite these, I did get a majority of the items from the Item Exchange in the Lab, so all that remains at the Tickets from the Lab and a few Awakening items and some Enhance Coins. I do think the current Event SR I got "Hololive Reveler" is pretty nifty, but I would much prefer getting "Black Wolf". But I'm glad they gave me one of the SRs at the start, though I do wish it was "Black Wolf", hopefully I'll get her during this Event since I have till the end of June to get her. They're really making these events last a long while now. Usually the standard ones would be about two weeks.

Fingers crossed I do get the SR I want from this event though.

Inside the mind of a Zelda mains. :^(

Cress! Cress! can you pls verify this applies to WFT mains as well?
I think this also applies to Kanji mains in BBTAG. And maybe Gordeau mains in 1.5. :secretkpop:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I think this also applies to Kanji mains in BBTAG. And maybe Gordeau mains in 1.5. :secretkpop:
Got it. All low-tiers, regardless of the game they're from, scream eternally into the void.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So I got Hyrule Warriors Switch last week bc I make bad choices. And I've played it more than I should've and I'm scared to see what my playtime I gonna end up being because I'm close to sure that it's already going to be over 100 hours.
But anyways I'm posting most of my findings on Twitter, examples include:
Inside the mind of a Zelda mains. :^(

Cress! Cress! can you pls verify this applies to WFT mains as well?
Nah I got tired of screaming constantly in Sm4sh, now I'm just tired.
But this DOES apply to Fi in HW Switch because she got nerfed for some reason! Despite being a low tier!! Now I'm pretty sure she's bottom tier!!! Thanks Koei! :smadkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Should I go for Libra or Boey for my green merge project? I already have enough manuals of both of them to get them to +10. For Libra, I do have a spare Nailah for DC + Null C Disrupt he'd appreciate. I also have a WE!Tharja that I don't mind foddering off to Boey, but that would mean missing out on her unique tome...tbh I'd much rather fodder off Tharja to Sophia/another red mage because of that, but I'm not opposed to using her for Boey.

But I guess running Candelabra+ means you miss out on the ez owltome buffs. Is it even worth running Candelabra+ over owltome? The candle does have the advantage of giving an unconditional +2 to all stats on EP but the owltome can give you +4 with only 2 adjacent allies and +6 with 3 and works on both phases.

My only +10s as of now are Caeda and Niles. Would Libra or Boey be the better one to invest into?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have no idea why I got an alarm from the Zelda Clan, but as a Pit main...I worship you all

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Should I go for Libra or Boey for my green merge project? I already have enough manuals of both of them to get them to +10. For Libra, I do have a spare Nailah for DC + Null C Disrupt he'd appreciate. I also have a WE!Tharja that I don't mind foddering off to Boey, but that would mean missing out on her unique tome...tbh I'd much rather fodder off Tharja to Sophia/another red mage because of that, but I'm not opposed to using her for Boey.

But I guess running Candelabra+ means you miss out on the ez owltome buffs. Is it even worth running Candelabra+ over owltome? The candle does have the advantage of giving an unconditional +2 to all stats on EP but the owltome can give you +4 with only 2 adjacent allies and +6 with 3 and works on both phases.

My only +10s as of now are Caeda and Niles. Would Libra or Boey be the better one to invest into?
Candlebra is less conditional, but ofc Owltome is better. Like. Always. ripbra

As for green merge gorls, tbh, I'd hold out untill next month. Maybe Hawkeye will get the G•O•O•D•S to become a S-tier merge boi. Or Boey. Null Disrupt Owltome/DC Axe when??? Overall greens just suck for baitHAX atm. But for glass cannons there's Raven/DOMYBEST. Libra is the one who can become green Oliver (op w/ M!Cornboi and stat abuse), but his voice is doodie.

I have no idea why I got an alarm from the Zelda Clan, but as a Pit main...I worship you all
thank

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Hyrule Warriors Switch is so Anti-Fi that it's ridiculous, and I'm convinced that someone on the dev team just hates Fi and all of this is intentional LMAO.
Like I said before, she got slapped with a big nerf. C5 was a really great move and was her most reliable tool against officers. Part of what made it reliable is that it bypassed shields and would scoop up everyone no matter what. But NOW you can block it. Sooooooo there goes her only reliable tool against officers. Even if they don't block it, it doesn't scoop enemies up into the final hit very reliably anymore, although that seems to be some kind of universal change because Marin and Zant's C3's have enemies flying out of them mid-attack as well.
BUT ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, I unlocked her Master Quest outfit, but for some reason it's mislabeled as a Boss outfit (she doesn't even have a Boss outfit btw). It seems to be the only mislabeled outfit, or at least so far it's the only one.

Also Lil Puddin Lil Puddin the BGAL could use some updates. One video in it got privated (I'm pretty sure it was a BrawlBRSTMs3 video but I don't remember the song), and Reol's Viora got slapped with copyright so maybe replace that one with a different video.
And there's no Tsuko in it, pls fix

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Something I did a few days ago. :secretkpop:

May try out different team combinations with Gordeau (Except the RWBY cast because I refuse to use them.) Hopefully I can still make Gordeau work. :yeahboi:
Also, I heard that ArcSys is going to fix the bugs with BBTAG 1.5 which I'm happy for.

Since there are quite a few bugs. Like the Mika glitches which they never fixed in the original, Yuzu, Trash Yang, Weiss, Heart, etc being invincible during the ending of some of their Supers in Resonance, Teddie's firecracker getting stuck on the top of the screen, Heart's DHC super not connecting after some supers and Gordeau's collision flags. Just to name afew.

Now onto gacha stuff.

I got all of the Tickets from the Event Missions and the Item Exchange for the current Hololive event in Dawn of the Breakers, sadly I didn't get Black Wolf at all who I'm still going to prioritize in getting. I'm happy I did get Hololive Reveler, but I wish I got Black Wolf instead. I do have about 5 tickets left to use on the Banner, so I'm wondering whether to use them all or wait till I get 5 more so I can spend 10 on the Banner.

My main issue with the Banner now is that they've split them into two different categories now, and the tickets no longer count to the Gemstone which I think is a bad move. Meaning it's forcing people to pay just so they can get closer to that Gemstone (Which is still 150 Pulls from the Banner). And I feel like that the whole SR being a 4% chance from the Banners is a lie, especially with the Event SRs, it sometimes feels like they're even lower.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
It feels so good to have a working keyboard again. Now to figure out what exactly is wrong with my laptop. Anyway, a very late reply which I blame my previous keyboard on.

I've decided to give the anime Hitoribocchi a shot.

It's cute and wholesome. Pretty much the standard CGDCT (Cute Girls Doing Cute Things). I've also managed to catch up with Shield Hero and now to wait for the latest episodes of each anime I'm watching.
Haven't watched the anime, but I've seen the manga and Hitoribocchi is really cute. Have you checked out Senryuu Shoujo? I don't know how I got into it, but I read the manga a while back. The art is my favorite thing about the manga. Nanako's smile is infectious. The facial expressions in general are all fun in some way.

I just found this series, but Adachi to Shimamura apparently is getting an anime. It's a yuri story about two girls skipping class. It started off as a light novel I think before being adapted into a manga. Speaking of cool manga, the Devil May Cry 5 manga that details V before the start of DMC5 is pretty awesome. Unfortunately, it spoils a big thing about the game itself, so unless you don't care, I suggest not reading it until playing the game.

Should I go for Libra or Boey for my green merge project?
Do you want a melee-ranged mixed tank with decent speed or a mage who is slow and more of a physical tank, but can be a decent resistance tank and can have decent speed with buffs which can be addressed by his default -owl tome? Also, like Lil Puddin said, it's getting close to the next month and an announcement for another update, so unless you really want to use a specific weapon on them or really want to make one of them a merge project, maybe hold off until then.

Either way, they would complement Caeda and Niles by being able to tank physical damage since Caeda and Niles lean more towards being magic tanks. Libra would also be a mixed tank by default while Boey's defense and overall physical bulk is higher than Libra's at the cost of likely being doubled more which could end up evening their bulk.

Quick edit: Forgot about this, but bride Cordelia (neutral) was my freebie summon from the Bridal Blessings banner rerun.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
tbh Libra being able to naturally double, leaving his seal space free, allows him to be an amazing Null Disrupt user. Only he can easily pull off that supreme cheese atm. He just needs M!Corn on his plate is all. And ofc SumSup Buff.

But Libra's a trash husbando. He is supposed to be a slightly manlier version of Lucius but has a female VA??? Like, clearly, they thought he was a flat chested female warrior by mistake and decided to double down on the mistake. He goes from 15/10 to 3/10 just because of that. Pls stay tune for my hour long TED Talk about this awful and life ruining issue.

Also Cress! Cress! ye the B•GAL needs love. tbh I started it as a memory exercise to see if I can just address it/remember it once every 24-72 hours. Mission failed. OopsT. Time to start back on it. eeeeeeeeee

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
ouch had my zelda dissed today while practicing for a tournament online....mostly because my zelda's a bit too timid and defensive i don't rush in enough

:urg:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Last edited:

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
Rather late on this reply, due to dealing with flooding issues, on account of my area turning into wet(ter)lands now and some other things.
This keyboard some people have said was hot-swappable or that you could replace the switches which I'm guessing you could probably do regardless of if can be hot swapped. Problem is for me is that it's my only keyboard, so I'd rather do something like that if I had a backup. That, and it was only $30 when I bought it call me Scrooge, but I don't want to invest money into it.

From what I gathered, $100 looks like the average for a new, likely well-built mechanical keyboard. Anything over is as you and Lil Puddin said, it's for extra features and customization. Below that, however, you can still get a good, new mechanical keyboard, but it could be a hit or miss. Ducky seems like the Toyota of mechanical keyboards which is one reason I'm looking at them. The other reason is that mechanicalkeyboards.com has a clearance and returns section if I wanted to pay a little less. Amazon Warehouse has been good for me and if choose to go with a returned item from mechanicalkeyboards, hopefully it works out.

I do appreciate your thoughts on this. As a very indecisive person, it helps me sort things out and focus or refocus on what I'm trying to decide on. For instance, the phone issue I had where Lil Puddin redirected me back to I don't need a super expensive phone and really hammered it in that I don't want the OnePlus 6 as great of a phone, hardware and kind of software-wise, that was. So, don't worry about butting in.

Edit: And now the D key is sometimes not registering an input. Chattered D inputs or nothing. Fantastic. And speaking of more death, some people have had their keys die on their Ducky keyboards. Actual keys not the LED. I hate everything. I swear if this Leopold I dropped a Benjamin and some inexplicably decides to die in whatever various ways it wants to. Maybe custom mechanical keyboards are the way to go...
Ah good, I didn't want to come off too pushy, especially given I wasn't even asked for my input. And I can definitely sympathize with being indecisive, as I'm also someone who does extensive research before buying anything. Well, as long as you get a good warranty and/or there is a good return policy from the place you're buying from, you might as well just go with whatever your instinct says. Quality has declined in general, so you probably won't find anything definitive, even in the $100 price range. If you have luck as bad as mine, you'll probably end up needing to return a defective product, even with that extensive research(I've had to do that multiple times over the last couple years). Although, it seems you may have already settled on something, judging from your edit, so I'm definitely behind lol.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
ouch had my zelda dissed today while practicing for a tournament online....mostly because my zelda's a bit too timid and defensive i don't rush in enough

:urg:
tbf she lacks the safety and speed to rush in, so you're playing her right probably.

Don't rely on Naryu's Love too much since it's range is crap and you'd be better off shielding/jumping or turning around and using jab. Holding jab until someone stupidly walks into it is fun or it can be used to bait people into an aerial option. Zelda plays better when you know where the opponent will be when they're moving, not where they currently are. So any tricks you can think of - use them.

Try using her Dtilt, Jab1, or Utilt during neutral. They're her only safe options and even then they're not 100% safe because it's Zelda. Her dash distance is actually pretty useful/good, so using dash dancing to spook people or make them question their spacing is nice.

Picking the right stage is also key. She likes platforms so her opponent can't freely float around without touching ground for a long time. Just about everyone can ez-fight her on FD or big stages.

Welcome to our Fire Emblem/Anything but Zelda Social.
Here’s our introductory video: https://youtu.be/ascz1T8kT7E
I forgot that video existed and now idk how to feel about being a Zelda main atm :secretkpop:

Rather late on this reply, due to dealing with flooding issues, on account of my area turning into wet(ter)lands now and some other things.
Hope you're staying dry and safe, sis. Humidity ruins the sassfactor of makeup and weaves/wigs.

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
Hope you're staying dry and safe, sis.
It's all good, thanks. Luckily I live in the higher area, of what is generally considered flood lands, so the flooding is relatively minor. Ground was over saturated, but it still was unusually high, even with all the rain. I managed to notice and seal the leak in time, so only a portion of the room was wet. It was mostly just moving things out and cleaning all the nasty it brought in. I don't think there was any more than minor damage to the rest of the town and some moron's car getting stalled in the flooded main street. Definitely not anywhere close to the "Bomb Cyclone" that put half my state underwater, earlier in the year.

Humidity ruins the sassfactor of makeup and weaves/wigs.
It's very windy the rest of the time, so it's a no wig zone anyways.:secretkpop:

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
Yeah I Just play super defensive as zelda and see her as the zoner character of sorts which is why I'm confused when someone gets on my case for not approaching enough or being too predictable

...what else am i suppose to do?

his words were "Your playstyle is a looping pattern and I can read it easily"

and of course "your playstyle is a cut and dry pattern and there are ways around it You seem to have default responses there's little to no mixup"

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
Yeah I Just play super defensive as zelda and see her as the zoner character of sorts which is why I'm confused when someone gets on my case for not approaching enough or being too predictable

...what else am i suppose to do?

his words were "Your playstyle is a looping pattern and I can read it easily"

and of course "your playstyle is a cut and dry pattern and there are ways around it You seem to have default responses there's little to no mixup"
That's basically saying that he doesn't want to help you. He should at least tell you what's predictable.
I mean, as Zelda I like to jump from the ledge and use an fair. But that's not always the best solution but against all the4 heavies it's a great tool because of their huge hurtbox. But even they can adapt to that.
If he is a nice guy then ask him what exactly is predictable of your playstyle, otherwise he is not much of help.

But you can safe a replay and watch it. Sometimes you don't notice a pattern when you play but you see it when you watch yourself. Really, that's really helpful (and yet, I don't do that for myself. It's pretty much memorizing what works and what doesn't in my case but that's a subpar approach to Smash and improving :< ).

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
well he's blocked me on discord so not getting anymore words out of him
Sounds more like he was thoroughly annoyed by fighting your Zelda and just tried to insult you in a backwards/subtle way.

Though in all fairness, he mustn't know Zelda very well if he calls her gameplay options cut and dry. After all, she has nothing to really work with. She has no consistent options like the other viable characters. She can't pick and choose between 2 OK/safe options. Hell, she'd be lucky to have 1 OK option in most cases.

Zelda's not a zoner either. She should be a zoner given how slow she is, but her tools are garbage at zoning. She actually wants to be close so she can punish someone with something other than a dash attack. She needs to have extremely solid fundamentals. Like parrying, spot dodging, dash dancing, pivots, run->standing attacks, and barely any time spent in shields. She has no time to recoup composure or figure out what to do next. She has to always be doing something, but unlike a viable character, that "something" can't involve throwing out attacks left and right. It's mostly empty movements and the occasional Phantom Knight to create space/hit the enemy if you're lucky.

Check out her frame data to see what her fast options are. Compare it to characters you are having trouble against if you must. For parrying, she only has 3 frames where the enemy is 100% vulnerable and ofc has nothing that's a 3f move. That doesn't include the possible downtime for the enemy's endlag of the move you just parried... But you can assume anything that hits at 6f or more is risky. It should be noted that the KB angle of Farore 1 changes if the enemy is midair so watch how you time it if you want to do an evelator. But ofc much like all of Zelda's moves, that gives the enemy proper time to quickly DI to safety anyway. oopsT

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
yeah it's one reason i don't play her often i have no idea what to do aside from zone and space because when i do approach there doesn't seem to be much i can do that doesn't just seem really crappy

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
yeah it's one reason i don't play her often i have no idea what to do aside from zone and space because when i do approach there doesn't seem to be much i can do that doesn't just seem really crappy
Yep. Everything she has is just 1f or 2f too slow to actually use safely. Either her hitboxes need to be bigger, moves need to have less delay, or they need to be faster for them to fully make sense. tbh it feels like they purposely made Zelda the way she is so she'd be the perfect training dummy to fight against.

You need to know your opponent and know how far you have to be to avoid their hitboxes.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Also Cress! Cress! ye the B•GAL needs love. tbh I started it as a memory exercise to see if I can just address it/remember it once every 24-72 hours. Mission failed. OopsT. Time to start back on it. eeeeeeeeee
Been playing Saints Row: The Third to finally complete it. Hearing the songs featured in the game's radios is nostalgic.

"C.L.U.B." by MNDR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF50KeCioWo.

"Heartbeats" by GRUM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mONxonKBW0.

"Queen Dot King" by The Dø: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okm1AJARM-8. WARNING: Explicit lyrics. Kind of trippy and I think there's some Finnish since they're a Finnish-French band. I guess you could say this is like Zelda ranting at someone.

"Riot Rhythm" by Sleigh Bells: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWFcENP6kko. Man, I need to pick up Lollipop Chainsaw one day.

"Stupid Grin" by Dragonette: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HezsDqfAGn0. Lyrics-wise, I guess this could be for Zelda mains in denial.

Also, I noticed that "Holding Out For A Hero" wasn't on the list. I thought it was suggested before. Original version by Bonnie Taylor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0. I like Frou Frou's cover of it which I don't think there's an official one uploaded on YouTube, it's just uploads by random channels like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfW9nVWXrlI. I would suggest some Imogen Heap music, but I can't think of anything. Part of it is that it's been a while since I listened to her songs while the other part is that her songs have a build up which probably doesn't make them ideal for short gameplay clips or some montages depending on the style that's being aimed.

Back in Saints Row 2, "1 Thing" by Amerie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhQwnqGtEXQ. I loved hearing the chorus when I played the game.

"Good Girl" by Chrisette Michele: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tMxKJe66uU.

This one I heard from Burnout Paradise. "Cities in Dust" by Junkie XL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X03PjHwA4Rc. I feel old now going back to these songs even though I didn't play them on release. I think it's just the song like Ratatat's "Neckbrace" just screams 2010s to me.

And here's something from Doki Doki Literature Club: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJHe4i90Ua0. I don't even know anymore.

Here's a monstrosity to enjoy.

Last edited:

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
Welp, I spoke too soon. Half the of the ocean seems to have dumped on us today, mixed with some hail. Streets were basically rivers and there were leaks in my house I didn't even know was there. Last I knew, the highways and Interstate was going to shutdown due to being flooded, so I'm probably on an island now. The irony being that we had drought issues a few years ago, to the point of having water disputes with neighboring states. Now we have more water than we know what to do with. At least I still live in one of the better parts for this, so only have to worry about leaks and minor flooding, not the entire town being underwater, like some areas.

Well in other (late)news, Mystearica did win SOS. Here's the stream archive in case people didn't see. I at least didn't find it without some digging. I haven't fully gone through it myself, so don't have all the time stamps unfortunately. If you're willing to sift through it, there are some interesting MUs to study, that you don't see very often, particularly Simon at 12:40 and ZSS at 2:42:47 and Shulk at 3:56:17. Stream gets choppy at points, but good Zelda stuff is rare and this much MU variety is even rarer.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Got into AR21/22 and it's basically whale central up here. Though at the same time, I don't feel even remotely bad or annoyed when losing to +10 F!Corrins or F!Tikis so... Like... Whatever. idk. As long as I'm getting a bunch of grails to +10 my beautiful husbando - it's all good. I need 950 grails total since he's currently +8. Then ofc they'll run a GHB of Oliver again. :^)

sadly she probably won't see any buffs in the patch tomorrow
The best possible buff she can receive would be total removal from the selection screen.

Ban Zeldaz.png Ban Zeldaz.png Ban Zeldaz.png

Been playing Saints Row: The Third to finally complete it. Hearing the songs featured in the game's radios is nostalgic.

"C.L.U.B." by MNDR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF50KeCioWo.

"Heartbeats" by GRUM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mONxonKBW0.

"Queen Dot King" by The Dø: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okm1AJARM-8. WARNING: Explicit lyrics. Kind of trippy and I think there's some Finnish since they're a Finnish-French band. I guess you could say this is like Zelda ranting at someone.

"Riot Rhythm" by Sleigh Bells: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWFcENP6kko. Man, I need to pick up Lollipop Chainsaw one day.

"Stupid Grin" by Dragonette: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HezsDqfAGn0. Lyrics-wise, I guess this could be for Zelda mains in denial.

Also, I noticed that "Holding Out For A Hero" wasn't on the list. I thought it was suggested before. Original version by Bonnie Taylor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0. I like Frou Frou's cover of it which I don't think there's an official one uploaded on YouTube, it's just uploads by random channels like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfW9nVWXrlI. I would suggest some Imogen Heap music, but I can't think of anything. Part of it is that it's been a while since I listened to her songs while the other part is that her songs have a build up which probably doesn't make them ideal for short gameplay clips or some montages depending on the style that's being aimed.

Back in Saints Row 2, "1 Thing" by Amerie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhQwnqGtEXQ. I loved hearing the chorus when I played the game.

"Good Girl" by Chrisette Michele: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tMxKJe66uU.

This one I heard from Burnout Paradise. "Cities in Dust" by Junkie XL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X03PjHwA4Rc. I feel old now going back to these songs even though I didn't play them on release. I think it's just the song like Ratatat's "Neckbrace" just screams 2010s to me.

And here's something from Doki Doki Literature Club: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJHe4i90Ua0. I don't even know anymore.

Here's a monstrosity to enjoy.
All good suggestions and you reminded me of a DDLC song that's super good/bad/great/awful. btw the fact you didn't post the Shrek version by Jennifer Saunders is absolutely disgusTing and I have already alerted the police of your crime. I ordered the 3 version of I Need A Hero by their power ranking ofc.

Anyway, I also added these songs to the B•GAL:

I forgot how I stumbled across these, but these songs are pretty nice aaaaand royalty free so you can spam them whenever you like... Unlike Zelda's entire moveset. Yay! Lofi beats are, like, all S tier by default. Is it even possible for lofi or semi-chill beats to be bad? You'd have to go out of your way to ruin them tbh.

Ikson - Last Summer
Ehrling - Ocean
LiQWYD - Flow

Then the hot mess that is Oedo Controller. OopsT sorry. I just wanted it to be 110 songs instead of 109. :^)
Welp, I spoke too soon. Half the of the ocean seems to have dumped on us today, mixed with some hail. Streets were basically rivers and there were leaks in my house I didn't even know was there. Last I knew, the highways and Interstate was going to shutdown due to being flooded, so I'm probably on an island now. The irony being that we had drought issues a few years ago, to the point of having water disputes with neighboring states. Now we have more water than we know what to do with. At least I still live in one of the better parts for this, so only have to worry about leaks and minor flooding, not the entire town being underwater, like some areas.
You in Cali, sis?

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
Ban Zelda?
But I don't want to play my secondaries since they're all lower tiered.

Meaning I have none.

Am I doing it right, the Zelda hate :3?

Top Bottom