• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
man at times i feel like zelda players are only slightly less depressing than bayo players

if only because playing zelda stresses you out and you feel like you gotta work a lot harder than anyone else to take a single stock at least that's how it feels to me

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I need more Goad Fliers.

4* L'Arachel: +Def, -Res.

4* Merric: +Res, -Def.

3* Olivia #1: +Res, -Def.

4* Olivia #2: +Atk, -Res.

3* adult Tiki: +Def, -Spd.

4* Eliwood: +HP, -Atk.

3* Gunter: +HP, -Def.

3* Maria: +HP, -Spd.

4* Seth: +Res, -HP.

4* Setsuna: +Atk, -Res.

Edit: Golden Week sucks golden donkey balls.
4* Beruka: +Def, -Spd.

3* Nowi: neutral.

4* Peri: +Atk, -Res.

4* Roy: +Spd, -HP.

4* Silas: +Def, -Atk.

4* Gaius: +Def, -Atk.

4* Marth: +Atk, -HP.

3* Laslow: +Spd, -Res.

4* Lilina: +Spd, -Res.

4* Ogma: +Atk, -Res.

4* Effie: +Spd, -Res.

3* Lilina: +Def, -Res.

3* Merric: +Def, -Spd.

4* Subaki: +Def, -Res.

4* Titania: +HP, -Def.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
man at times i feel like zelda players are only slightly less depressing than bayo players

if only because playing zelda stresses you out and you feel like you gotta work a lot harder than anyone else to take a single stock at least that's how it feels to me
Quitting competitive smash was one of the most liberating things I have ever done. So happy I don't have to deal with playing Zelda seriously anymore. It's a shame I don't keep in touch with smashers anymore but what have we really done other than smash and eat, lol.

AR rant again... I'm an idiot but always learning. I rely on the danger area too much. Broke a structure thinking it was safe, but nope Legendary Azura came to ruin the day. Also, bird laguz units always seem to fool me :( I mistakenly said I was in tier 19 yesterday, it's actually 18. I have yet again a small margin to make it into 19. A part of me doesn't want to make it through because of the 6 unit defense teams.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I did a thing yesterday
I just want to make sure: Iceberg is better than Glacies, right? Because his prf brings Iceberg's cooldown to 2, so Special Spiral charges it after every fight. I decided that I want to switch his IVs to +atk, but I'm annoyed with myself because I pulled a +atk Zero yesterday, but I turned him into a manual without even thinking. Now I have to wait for another one ig. Kinda unrelated, but I wish the last 5 dragonflowers weren't so expensive. It's going to take forever to save enough to finish Zero.

I also built up the Fjorm I pulled yesterday:
I thought about giving her Fortress Def/Res instead, but imo Fjorm really needs a breath skill because of her low atk. I plan on using her a lot in AR to **** over mage-based teams. I'd like to give her Null-C Disrupt, but lol gl pulling a Nailah.

D

Deleted member 189823

We did it again boys gorls.

1556478652017.png

I love being the only Top 5 placement without a sponsor thingy thing.

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
Quitting competitive smash was one of the most liberating things I have ever done. So happy I don't have to deal with playing Zelda seriously anymore. It's a shame I don't keep in touch with smashers anymore but what have we really done other than smash and eat, lol.

AR rant again... I'm an idiot but always learning. I rely on the danger area too much. Broke a structure thinking it was safe, but nope Legendary Azura came to ruin the day. Also, bird laguz units always seem to fool me :( I mistakenly said I was in tier 19 yesterday, it's actually 18. I have yet again a small margin to make it into 19. A part of me doesn't want to make it through because of the 6 unit defense teams.
yeah it just seems like zelda players would rather not talk about zelda because well yeah it's depressing playing her

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Nammy12 Nammy12

HE'S NOT DEAD!

:yeahboi:

Also, I'm getting closer to getting a Gemstone I can redeem for an guaranteed SR Hero from the current Banner for Dawn of the Breakers. If I don't get one of the other, I'll just be happy with what I got. But I'll definitely be using Aqua Minato, since her Ultimate Skill lasts a long time and it can help with stalling against players in Arena in my opinion, I dunno how good it'll be against Bosses though so I'll have to wait and see. But at least I'm getting there.

I also have about 200 more Quests to do before I have all 300 Event Quests done. Since 100 Event Quests done gives me 5 Event Tickets, but 200 and 300 each give me 10. So that is a guaranteed x20 Pull from the Event Banner. I do hope I can get Ultimate Roboco and Fubuki Shirakami, since those will be the ones I'll be missing if I can't pull them from the Banner before the end of next month.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
yeah it just seems like zelda players would rather not talk about zelda because well yeah it's depressing playing her
Have you ever played Brawl Zelda competitively? You can't even recover without getting ledgeguarded half the time and no Phantom. No combo throws, severe staling. Actually bottom tier.

You guys have it so easy these days.

Also, made it to tier 19 in AR and it's not light blessing this season!

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The last unit I built was Silas and that was, what, last September?
o wow
WOWOWOW
You abandoned a good precious boi for that long?
The cops will be there to take you away to anime jail in 5 mins.

btw did you make any SmeshU stages in Stage Builder yet?

So I did a thing yesterday
I just want to make sure: Iceberg is better than Glacies, right? Because his prf brings Iceberg's cooldown to 2, so Special Spiral charges it after every fight. I decided that I want to switch his IVs to +atk, but I'm annoyed with myself because I pulled a +atk Zero yesterday, but I turned him into a manual without even thinking. Now I have to wait for another one ig. Kinda unrelated, but I wish the last 5 dragonflowers weren't so expensive. It's going to take forever to save enough to finish Zero.

I also built up the Fjorm I pulled yesterday:
I thought about giving her Fortress Def/Res instead, but imo Fjorm really needs a breath skill because of her low atk. I plan on using her a lot in AR to **** over mage-based teams. I'd like to give her Null-C Disrupt, but lol gl pulling a Nailah.
>not putting Aether on Fjorm ??? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fjorm appreciates Steady Breath only because it evens out her bulk. But Warding is fine too. You can just give her a Bond Atk/Def seal to help her out too. It's probably better to give her a partner who can help fix her mediocre attack stat.

As for 00Niles, Glacies works if he gets hit once. Iceberg always works as long as he doubles. He doesn't really want to be hit though, only enough for him to be in Desperation range imo. And this might sound dumb, but your Niles can run AoE spam if you want. Pair him with L!Azura and give him x2 Savage Blow along with LnD3. Overall I think he does better with a +atk nature because he gains 4 points to atk which is hella hefty. 3 speed is pretty easy to make up these days.

heaux you farore wind'd into the wrong neighborhood

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
btw did you make any SmeshU stages in Stage Builder yet?
not yet bc I have several ideas but idk how to art :[
But out of my ideas are:
  • A Miiverse stage which is just Battlefield but with some of the most memorable and terrible posts floating in the background so that we can relive it's wonder from Sm4sh.
  • Kaito (also can I just say that searching up Kaito on Smash World and seeing a bunch of mii Kaitos pop up genuinely made me smile, 3.0 was not a mistake at all :)).
  • Remaking that 1 gimmick stage I made in 4 where u were inside a box and you couldn't see what you were doing.
How about anyone else?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
not yet bc I have several ideas but idk how to art :[
But out of my ideas are:
  • A Miiverse stage which is just Battlefield but with some of the most memorable and terrible posts floating in the background so that we can relive it's wonder from Sm4sh.
  • Kaito (also can I just say that searching up Kaito on Smash World and seeing a bunch of mii Kaitos pop up genuinely made me smile, 3.0 was not a mistake at all :)).
  • Remaking that 1 gimmick stage I made in 4 where u were inside a box and you couldn't see what you were doing.
How about anyone else?
You might be able to pixel art the Miiverse Meme.

I think you can make blackout boxes with multiple thin platforms that stack on top of each other with rails.

I've seen a quicksand thing that sorta achieves that effect.

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
S StoicPhantom I don't know what I've been doing right, but apparently I need more of that. Which is ironic, because I've been playing like once a week these past three weeks (I used to play 3-4 times a week + wifi).
GJ, maybe you just needed some rest. Or all that grinding and losing is finally paying off. I'm also experiencing a weird boost and have all of a sudden become able to edgeguard something approaching somewhat ok.

Also, I made an Inkling/Joker player salt. :D
:yeahboi: When your fast character gets smoked by a Zelda, that tends to generate some salt.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Almost got this Gemstone now for a guaranteed Event SR. Pulled 136 Times from this one Banner and I've had no Event SR pop out from it, not a single one.

The other one I've pulled 63 Times and got an Event SR, but I doubt I'll get the other one from it. But you never know, maybe my luck has just been ass with the other Banner. Or maybe I didn't increase my Gacha Luck!

This goes for all FEH users here too. Same with FGO and DotB users. :secretkpop:

Though it is kind of silly that I have to pull Capsules from the Event Banner 150 Times just to get a Guaranteed SR, but oh well. Dems the breaks. And I am getting Tickets every day for this, so it's not all bad, one from the Login Bonus and one from clearing all Daily Missions and it lasts till the end of May so I should be able to get them all. Fingers crossed.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
>not putting Aether on Fjorm ??? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
tbh I just didn't want to spend the 20k feathers for it lol. I'll end up giving it to her eventually

Overall I think he does better with a +atk nature because he gains 4 points to atk which is hella hefty. 3 speed is pretty easy to make up these days.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. +atk brings his base atk stat up to 33, which is a lot more workable than the current 29 atk he has right now. I'll switch his IVs over once I pull a +atk copy.

I decided on a whim to do another full pull on Alm's LHB and was blessed with +spd -atk Nailah and a +hp -spd W!Eirika! Eirika is kinda w/e because I already have a Lucius that I've invested a lot into, but I'll still gladly take another copy of her. Nailah is incredible and I'm happy to have more Null-C fodder on hand. I'm kinda tempted to give it to Zero, but that would be a waste of DC fodder, which makes me sad. I'm in no rush to kill her, so I'll have to think it over for a while.

The free summon tickets have given me absolutely nothing. I think I've only gotten a single green stone from the CYL1 banner, which is annoying because Ike is the only one of the 4 that I want. I've been trying to get Hector since he's the only CYL2 unit I'm missing, but ig luck is not on my side. We still have a few more tickets coming, so maybe I'll get something with them.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
If I want to make an infantry pulse team, who would be better to merge up between Sothe and Lilina? I have 10 copies of Sothe and 11 of Lilina. Would Legendary Alm be a good fit on this kind of team?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Me having a dehydration-induced-hallucination after bopping to this song nonstop for 5 days - I cannot stop voguing and moving pls send help:

DO
U
WANNA
GET
FUuUuUuUuUuUuNKEEeeEE

WITH
:ultzelda::4zelda::zeldamelee::4zelda::ultzelda:

tbh I just didn't want to spend the 20k feathers for it lol. I'll end up giving it to her eventually

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. +atk brings his base atk stat up to 33, which is a lot more workable than the current 29 atk he has right now. I'll switch his IVs over once I pull a +atk copy.

I decided on a whim to do another full pull on Alm's LHB and was blessed with +spd -atk Nailah and a +hp -spd W!Eirika! Eirika is kinda w/e because I already have a Lucius that I've invested a lot into, but I'll still gladly take another copy of her. Nailah is incredible and I'm happy to have more Null-C fodder on hand. I'm kinda tempted to give it to Zero, but that would be a waste of DC fodder, which makes me sad. I'm in no rush to kill her, so I'll have to think it over for a while.

The free summon tickets have given me absolutely nothing. I think I've only gotten a single green stone from the CYL1 banner, which is annoying because Ike is the only one of the 4 that I want. I've been trying to get Hector since he's the only CYL2 unit I'm missing, but ig luck is not on my side. We still have a few more tickets coming, so maybe I'll get something with them.
You're blessT, sis.

Now you have Null Disrupt and can sass-slap all over those dirty heauxes in AR.

I'm 40 orbs in on my Legendary Banner. I assume I'll get about 20 or 40 orbs before the Legendary is done with since they added 3 extra days compared to the usual banners. I am really hoping for Alm or Roy. Alm to use, Roy for that dumb double-buffer thing but I might just use him as well idk.

If I want to make an infantry pulse team, who would be better to merge up between Sothe and Lilina? I have 10 copies of Sothe and 11 of Lilina. Would Legendary Alm be a good fit on this kind of team?
Lilina, easily. She's dummy-powerful, even without Special Spiral. But ofc, even better with it. She also has lower hp, making it slightly easier to set her up with IP partners. At the worst she can put -7 res on someone without attacking them, allowing her or a dragon/mage friend to easily erase them if she can't. Sothe can also apply debuffs/buffs, but that becomes tricky in Panic situations or if you gotta fan out. It also means Sothe has to hit someone who can't hit back (using Windsweep isn't wise). Lastly, magic is usually stronger than physical attacks. So that just makes a magic nuker inheritance more appealing than a physical one.

Do note that IP teams are either for Chain Challenge/Tempest shenanigans or small/short battles like Arena. For single map battles, it just automatically loads up shotguns with 1 shell and lets you fire them each once. Then you have to go through the motions of loading the shotgun yourself.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin I want to make a team for AR defense. Not sure if that changes your opinion on anything.

I have a Ninian who will be be one of the three to have IP and Legendary Azura with Guidance will be on the team. Not sure who else to use. I'm thinking Ophelia, Mythic Hero (on dark seasons, and Duma when I get him for Anima), Sothe/Lilina. Legendary Alm (+ATK) could be an option also.

I could possibly... +5 the both Sothe and Lilina? I need 80k feathers and grails (eugh) for Marisa and Aversa when she comes back this weekend.

Not sure about Sothe and what dagger he should use... There's Barb Shuriken and The Cleaner which come to mind. Sky Maiougi is an option and maybe Ouch Pouch. Game is so overwhelming after being away for 1.5 years.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Alacion Alacion
if a character has a prf, use that and build them with that in mind. It scores higher and is generally more useful in the long run anyway. I'm waiting for refines before I invest too heavily in characters tho. Except for blatantly OP meme-y ones like Oliver lol. If a character is your husbando/waifu but doesn't have a prf yet, that's when you break out the different weapon types.

D

Deleted member 189823

IT IS COMPLETE

Definitely better than my first one. Glad I didn't rush it. Allowed me time to get far better clips than the first batch.

GJ, maybe you just needed some rest. Or all that grinding and losing is finally paying off. I'm also experiencing a weird boost and have all of a sudden become able to edgeguard something approaching somewhat ok.
I've been re-evaluating a few things about the way I play, and most notably in my Dash Dance game. I'm actually starting to get something out of it, rather than just getting hit. I also think it's safe to say I broke my WR2 curse a while ago...

:yeahboi: When your fast character gets smoked by a Zelda, that tends to generate some salt.
He threw his controller. Hopefully you'll see in the player cam. : D

Also, he said something like "your stupid waifu kills at 70 and doesn't die until 200". Apparently Zelda is Bowser now. : D

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I made a Chandelier thing for Stage Builder in Smesh.

ID: S59Q9K6L <- pic

Rails are a blessing.

IT IS COMPLETE

Definitely better than my first one. Glad I didn't rush it. Allowed me time to get far better clips than the first batch.
The disrespect at 3:10 is enough for someone to take legal action against you. rip

10/10 video. I somehow appreciate the fact you didn't choose any expected Zelda tracks or gorl songs. But. Let's be honest. All videos would be better with songs like My Pumps or WURQ.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I was going to ask what you wanted an Infantry Pulse team for, but that was answered already. So, like Lil Puddin said, Lilina is very strong even without Special Spiral. She and Celica don't need much to get going. Lilina only really needs Death Blow and in general, anything to boost her attack. A -breaker like Swordbreaker lets her close out enemies she's slightly off from taking out or who have high resistance, but even then, Lilina's attack is very high to begin with. She was a launch red mage with the highest base neutral attack and still ties for the highest attack for a red mage with Adrift Camilla and Sanaki. If you include other colors, then it's only Ophelia who has a superboon in attack unlike Camilla, Lilina, and Sanaki.

Special Spiral ups her game, but in my opinion, like Celica, she doesn't really need a special to destroy units. Ophelia does it since it's so easy for her to setup a special with her Missiletainn's effects. Between Lilina and Sothe, Lilina has the advantage of targeting resistance which is usually lower, but her overall offenses even if she doesn't really need speed at times is lower than Sothe's. Sothe's advantage is his higher overall offenses as noted, more varied access to different weapons that he can acquire as the Cleaner and Smoke Dagger are powerful weapons available at low rarity and there daggers like Bottled Juice, Splashy Bucket, and Sky Maiougi, but he doesn't have a defense he specializes where even if both shouldn't be taking hits, Lilina can take hits from magic. Both have a double-edged sword as well. Lilina is a red mage, so she has weapon triangle advantage against greens and she's a pretty cheap counter to Surtr, but this also means she's weak to blues and among the most populated color pool. Sothe on the other hand doesn't have color disadvantage really, except against -raven tomes meaning his damage is consistent, but that also means he won't be strong against a particular color.

I usually swap units to fit the Rival Domains of the week, but if you want, try out my Lilina and see how you feel about here. I remember someone here having a Sothe built, but I don't remember who.

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin I want to make a team for AR defense. Not sure if that changes your opinion on anything.

I have a Ninian who will be be one of the three to have IP and Legendary Azura with Guidance will be on the team. Not sure who else to use. I'm thinking Ophelia, Mythic Hero (on dark seasons, and Duma when I get him for Anima), Sothe/Lilina. Legendary Alm (+ATK) could be an option also.
Aether Raids defense and arena defense are things... At least with Aether Raids you can see a replay of them, but they just happen. I still don't know how my defense team since forever manages to get any wins. The only thing that has changed and very recently so is that I promoted F!Corrin and Selena to make room in my barracks. The Selena who I re-rolled for -- worst idea ever, but I have trash taste -- way back who was +Def, -HP was merged into a +Atk, -HP one and the free, Android-only F!Corrin was merged into a +Spd, -HP one. So, four 5* units to make room for two more barracks space. Also, Catria, Palla, and limiting the GHB and TT units in my barracks to four copies only, but I digress.

Although I have Lilina and Meisterhardt on my Aether Raids defense team, I don't think red is a good defense or even offense color outside of specific units which on the offense, would include Lilina because of the existence of playable Surtr and most units having low resistance. Reds are the most numerous and Ophelia and Reinhardt exist who are very powerful, offensively and defensively. There's also legendary Tiki if you can get her moving. I am not an expert, but if I were to consider a red for my defensive team, I'd consider any of the dancers, but particularly summer Micaiah and flying Olivia; and Aversa, Celica, Idunn, spoopy Myrrh, Tibarn, and Zephiel.

Dancers are self-explanatory along with Aversa with what her Aversa's Night tome does: "At start of turn, if any foe's HP ≤ unit's HP-3 and that foe is adjacent to another foe, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3 on that foe and bonuses on that foe become penalties through its next action", and being a GHB unit anyone can get. Celica and Tibarn are there to mess people up. People have come up with defense setups meant to get Celica to low health and that's what she wants so she can be in Brazen and Desperation range. With a few dancers and/or units with Wings of Mercy, Celica can go on a tear. The issue is how to get the AI to move or not get cheesed. Tibarn is a strong unit who comes with Sturdy Impact. He might not kill someone, but when transformed and with Galeforce, Lunge or Pass, and a Heavy Blade seal, he could screw up the offensive team with his unrestricted three movement.

Idunn, spoopy Myrrh, and Zephiel are all about bulk and stalling or even straight up counter killing. Idunn is tanky with 39 neutral base defense and 34 base neutral resistance and gets tankier if she gets debuffed or is not at full health. +Def and +Res are both superboons on her meaning she can have 43 base defense or 38 base resistance. This is also before factoring her default Fortress Def/Res, Def/Res+6 for Atk-2, and Demonic Breath's effect "At start of combat, if a negative status effect is active on unit, or if unit's HP < 100%, neutralizes penalties on unit and grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat." If you want her to be a wall, then you could give her Wary Fighter to prevent follow-ups, replace Fortress Def/Res for Steady Stance 4 so she gets a Guard effect in return for Res+6 which you could give her a Warding Stance 3 seal, or a Deflect Magic seal to prevent mages and healers from cheesing her. Deflect Missile if you feel she'd be encountering physical ranged units more. Myrrh is just spoopy. Distant Counter and Special Fighter is apparently obnoxious on her. I'm guessing to go with Glimmer so she can counter with it or with something else if you want more damage, but like Idunn, she's a dragon, so she's targeting resistance. A Quick Riposte seal would let her close out enemies if needed. Zephiel has high bulk in general where his resistance can be made up by stacking unique refined Eckesachs for its Distant Def 3 or you could give him Barrier Blade and stack resistance. And like Aversa, he's a GHB unit where players who have been around for a while, he could also be easy to get to +10.

That's just what I think and any unit can be cheesed. The setup also matters as you can't just throw your "strongest" units and hope to win. If anything, the things you and others struggles with like Vantage units might be the thing you might want to incorporate. For instance, a lot of people use Eir for the scoring boost as she's a light mythic hero. It's overkill because of him being an archer, but Jeorge with unique refined Parthia and and Vantage would be able to counter her and possibly even when he's not in Vantage range. Against mages, he will also take less damage as refined Parthia reduces the first hit by mages by 30% and with them being ranged units, he'll also get the Atk+6 bonus and you can just stack that with whatever attack boosting A passive and a Fierce Stance seal. Vantage units will get cheesed by units who can take them out at full health or survive their counter, but once again, someone is going to struggle against them. There's also something with AI manipulation using Rallies and the Restore heal which clears debuffs. I was never good at AI manipulation, so you're going to need to look into that further.

I think focusing on offense might be a better idea that defense. You need the points to go up tiers or stay in the tier and that might be easier than planning a defense team and setup. Here's a Serene's Forest thread on it: https://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?/topic/86982-aether-raids-offense-team-unit-building/.

I could possibly... +5 the both Sothe and Lilina? I need 80k feathers and grails (eugh) for Marisa and Aversa when she comes back this weekend.
This is just me and I think using grails to use limited units for their skills isn't a good use of resources. They do offer good skills, but grails come by slowly and there's an arbitrary limit of 20 copies you can get. I'd rather just do a merge project or make a stupid defense team with them than kill off them for skills some of which are inexplicably still not in the regular summoning pool like B Tomebreaker.

Not sure about Sothe and what dagger he should use... There's Barb Shuriken and The Cleaner which come to mind. Sky Maiougi is an option and maybe Ouch Pouch. Game is so overwhelming after being away for 1.5 years.
It's up to you what you want him to do. If you're stacking attack, then daggers like The Cleaner, Ouch Pouch, or the effective against type daggers would be good. The others would depend on if you want him to be more of a debuff, support unit or an offensive unit that can debuff. I asked a similar question, but in regards to +Atk or +Spd for Sothe and Kagero: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...thread/&page=618&tab=comments#comment-5432157.

Barb Shuriken I don't know would be a good dagger for Sothe since he doesn't really have the defensive stat for a special to scale well from. He does have the attack for Draconic Aura and Dragon Fang, but Lethal Carrot might be a better option for the +10 guaranteed damage when he activates a special in which case, Glimmer and Moonbow would activate more frequently and Luna would be pretty strong. From what I remember, a Killer weapon and Luna is weaker than a Wo Dao weapon and Moonbow.

In other Fire Emblem Heroes unrelated news, behold! The trailer for the 2019 Sonic the Hedgehog movie!

Also, I love Oh Wonder's music if that wasn't apparent already. Lovesick the beat inside my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqDaZ9pkzY.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So after 150 Pulls on the 2nd Banner of the Hololive Event in Dawn of the Breakers...

I got no Event SRs from the Banner. But I did get the Gemstone which I then used to get Aqua Minato. So I think I'm done with the 2nd Banner, despite not getting Ultimate Roboco, I think I'll stop with that one and try the 1st Banner to get Fubuki Shirakami.

Just, oof. However, the normal Capsule gave me two SRs. A duplicate of an SR I already got, but gave me a new one I never had before, so I guess that's good? Problem will be now trying to get my Event Hero I got up to a reasonable level (Level 50 - 70), so I can then use her for all the Quests I plan on doing till the end of this month.

Also, that Sonic Movie trailer... I feel like I've seen worse.
Like bad Crossover Ships that don't make sense (Sora X Madoka comes to mind), cursed images (Buff Riku or beans anywhere), even DarkSydephil's content is worse then the Sonic Movie trailer. :V

But I'll say Jim Carrey looks decent as Eggman, I do like how he looks and Jim Carrey is just doing Jim Carrey. Nothing wrong there.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Ffamran Ffamran Wow, that is for the write up. I'm really stumped at who to use for an IP team. I need one more unit but they're not sufficiently strong. I'm even questioning how good Legendary Alm even is on AR defence. I do have a Lewyn but don't see myself foddering him on Lilina. I can't imagine her surviving long enough to attack a second time. I did pull a Brave Celica who has Death Blow 4 which Lilina would appreciate.

I definitely agree that Offence > Defense. I don't know if Lilina is a good fit for offence. I only use one red on one team which is summer Micaiah. I'm just so sick of losing every defence and dealing with +5 Fortresses (D) all the time. Like yesterday, I had a solid plan but I was two atk/def off from being able to execute due to having such a large fortress disparity (and this is after an Atk +6 buff and opponent -4 Def debuff from Mordecai on an enemy Brave Veronica). My offences aren't perfect but they've served me well for somebody that missed 5 months' worth of AR experience and rewards.

I'm even more conflicted with the new refines announced. Faye and Lukas are absolute staples (Legendary Azura being the only unit to supersede the two) on my AR offence and have places in a number of my AR teams. I have enough dew for one upgrade only let alone Lilina.

I had a Kana merge project but found him underwhelming. Not a fan of the other units except for Aversa who will be available this weekend. I plan to make one Light and one Astra version of her. Unsure if she will be merged.

Sorry for this jumble of words. I'm quickly typing this on my phone at work, haha.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
But I'll say Jim Carrey looks decent as Eggman, I do like how he looks and Jim Carrey is just doing Jim Carrey. Nothing wrong there.
I'm fine with Jim, but at the same time...

Danny Eggman Robotnik pls.

Also I somehow got another Brave Ike lmao. I'm grateful ofc but there's nobody to power up atm so there's just 2 of him sitting there.

gib me the dc units pls omg

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Also, that Sonic Movie trailer... I feel like I've seen worse.
Like bad Crossover Ships that don't make sense (Sora X Madoka comes to mind), cursed images (Buff Riku or beans anywhere), even DarkSydephil's content is worse then the Sonic Movie trailer. :V

I hope it ends up at worst as a so bad, it's so good film. It just looks bizarre, but okay-ish. If anything, the actor they chose to voice Sonic does sound like Sonic.

I'm even questioning how good Legendary Alm even is on AR defence. I do have a Lewyn but don't see myself foddering him on Lilina. I can't imagine her surviving long enough to attack a second time. I did pull a Brave Celica who has Death Blow 4 which Lilina would appreciate.
Legendary Alm is a good player phase unit and I don't know how well the AI would be able to use him. That doesn't mean an Alm in the hands of the players is automatically good, but that the AI has some quirky things about it and can be predicted more easily. With Special Spiral, the top of the list for me is Ophelia because of how easy you can set her up for special spamming. Next would be Navarre and Sonya because of how their unique refined weapons work and the Black Knight, vanguard Ike, Saber, and Zelgius because of their unique special or because of how Saber wants to always have a charged special. Ishtar, Lilina, and Tailtiu are in the spot of they can use Special Spiral very well, but other more common skills work fine too in which case. That's just my viewpoint, so don't let that determine what you want to do with Special Spiral.

I definitely agree that Offence > Defense. I don't know if Lilina is a good fit for offence. I only use one red on one team which is summer Micaiah. I'm just so sick of losing every defence and dealing with +5 Fortresses (D) all the time. Like yesterday, I had a solid plan but I was two atk/def off from being able to execute due to having such a large fortress disparity (and this is after an Atk +6 buff and opponent -4 Def debuff from Mordecai on an enemy Brave Veronica). My offences aren't perfect but they've served me well for somebody that missed 5 months' worth of AR experience and rewards.
With the presence of Surtr and Lilina's ability to one shot people, she is useful for offense and sometimes defense if you can figure out to work her for AR defense. The problem as you noted is if you have another red, particualrly a counter to Surtr and armors in general which summer Micaiah fits the bill while also being a dancer. Then there's Aversa who can disrupt teams who stay too close to each other in addition to having very flexible movement by being a flier.

Aether Raids in general is not kind to new players. You can upgrade your fortresses to level 3 without much of a trouble from what I remember, but players who have played longer will likely have an advantage. How Aether Raids matches up people is another issue I don't know about or like. With arena, it's based on the BST scoring, but with Aether Raids, you could end up with a level 1 fortress team versus a level 4 or higher fortress team. I had that happen once when I noticed how high my team's stats were and my teams for arena and Aether Raids are just use the bonus units because I don't really care for those modes.

I'm even more conflicted with the new refines announced. Faye and Lukas are absolute staples (Legendary Azura being the only unit to supersede the two) on my AR offence and have places in a number of my AR teams. I have enough dew for one upgrade only let alone Lilina.
Depending on what their new personal weapons do, you may or may not want to refine them or even use them. For example, Cherche's Axe and Klein's Argent Bow are fine by itself as personal Brave weapons and Nino's Iris's Tome is fine by itself as a personal Gronnblade since not everyone wants to run its Odd Attack Wave unique refine effect. You can also get by with stuff like just having a personal Killer weapon, gem weapon, or effective against type weapon and Hinata's Katana is fine by itself since its going to make him tankier with its Sturdy Stance base effect. Now, other weapons shine with their unique refinement like Forblaze, Golden Dagger, or Tharja's Hex.

In terms of if you even want to use them, there are plenty of people who opt to keep Berkut's Lance for Florina and Oboro because they would rather them be able to tank mages and dragons or be better mixed bulk tanks than have them be melee range tanks who are also anti-armor. With Faye, for many, it's hard to beat Guard Bow on her as her new bow could just end up being a personal Guard Bow that needs Divine Dew to be refined or something not as good because the developers decided to be weird or for some, don't know how to play the game, a complaint that was directed at the Robins and Sophia receiving personal -raven tomes instead of -owl tomes as they're bulky mages and it would also have made a lot of sense for the Robins to have had a tome with some sort of -owl or Bond effect considering what Awakening introduced, the Pair Up mechanic. Chrom and Lucina received that their Falchion's unique refinement, but the Robins mysteriously didn't.

I had a Kana merge project but found him underwhelming.
Kana exists. Both of them. They're dragon kids, but they only have regular gen 2 infantry BST while their parents showed up inexplicably with gen 2, trainee infantry BST and personal breaths. At least M!Kana is a free, GHB unit and has more resistance, 5 more, than Adrift M!Corrin at the cost of having less attack, speed, and health, but F!Kana is a a 5* locked summon who only wins in defense by 1 point and loses everywhere else compared to Adrift F!Corrin. The only reason you would want F!Kana outside of favoritism and for more green dragons is for Fierce Stance or Goad Dragons. Maybe Water Breath if you're stingy on grails and don't want to bake a Pillsbury Doughboy for it, but yeah, the Kanas just exist.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So we do like to talk about our Gacha games here. (Mainly Fire Emblem Heroes) I'll discuss my adventures with Dawn of the Breakers so far! :yeahboi:

Managed to get a bunch of rewards from doing the Arena for a week, since that is one of the Daily Rewards by winnin 1 Ranked Match to get an item. Be it x50 EXP, 5,000 Enhance Coins, 500 Friend Points or even Stamina Drinks, but it did help out pretty nicely on clearing the Ranked focused Missions too.

Since the Main Rewards want me to climb up to I think S+ and win I think 100 Ranked Matches. And so far I've recently been using Gothic Marionette, School Girl Artillery and Crescent Moon. Though it is kind of an annoyance that even though it is played quite a bunch by other players, there is still quite a bit of lag and delay, especially on Co-Op Quests (EVEN ones that you do solo), but oh well. That's what I get for playing a game with servers in Japan. :V

It is also annoying that the Event for the game has Very Hard bosses which are EXTREMELY difficult to beat. Which are required to beaten in 100 Seconds, 2 Waves and the Boss has 80k HP. How is this even remotely possible!? Sure, I did beat the 1st Banner Bosses (Fubuki did take me a few attempts, but Subaru was a First Try, Idiot!) but the 2nd Banner Bosses are even tougher.

Aqua Minato is probably the hardest, since her Ultimate Skill can just stall out the timer. Which I think wastes 4 - 5 seconds on the clock. The closest I got her down to was 24k HP before the timer ran out. Though I was told of a good strategy to use, which is to go back to Episode 1 and farm for Equipment of The Fool -Upright-, since they have buffs to Attack and I think SP too? May need to double check with them on the Discord. Luckily I do have a bunch of Fate element Heroes which are effective against Terra element Heroes, though I think I'll need a lot more equipment to get over these bosses and have my Heroes at high enough levels to beat them.

Roboco isn't as bad, but still damn difficult to beat. Since while her Ultimate Skill doesn't last as long, she at least has range and it has an AOE at the start of her Ultimate Skill, meaning that she can probably catch teams quickly. My main gripe is that these Quests are Single Player Quests, not Co-Op Quests. If they were Co-Op Quests, then they'd be manageable. One Very Hard Quest I remember doing and took me a few tries was the HimeHina Quest, where you had to defeat two Bunnies within I think 5 Minutes, but they would also do a lot of damage and spawn Clerics to heal off the damage. But that I can see why was a Co-Op Quest. These Hololive ones? I wish they were Co-Op Quests, so that way they can be easily dealt with without the need to always prepare and get all of this equipment you need to grind for.

And I did a bit of grinding recently, got a few more Spirit Gems from the Episodes by getting 100% on them. Meaning doing all the Heart-to-Hearts, the Optional Ghoul Fights and getting the Quest Medals of each stage. 10 Spirit Gems from Normal Mode, 20 from Hard Mode. I'm kind of dreading what it'll be like when they add Very Hard to Episode Mode. But I do hope we'll get about 30 or 50 Per Episode.

Also, not that long now till the Arcade Update for BBTAG hits Consoles~!

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Ffamran Ffamran I think I can get L!Alm to work when I control him but my finger slipped this morning and put him in a trap that cost me the run. I had the run figured out too. Not sure if I'm a fan of needing 10-15 minutes to prepare for runs anymore.

Tier 19 is really hard... it's all I can do just to remain in the tier. I've already used up my ladders. But, on second thought I might know why it has been this way for the past few days. One - I've not had a single fortress advantage this week (both offence and defence). Second - it's Eir. I just can't use her effectively. She's not a bonus unit and I haven't really used my light blessings. With Eir wasting a spot and my bonus unit Mordecai having no offensive presence, it might explain why I'm doing so poorly this week. Enemy phasing doesn't appear to be enough anymore! Before, it was just... place Faye/Lukas here without reprisal.

I do have an Ophilia with Special Spiral who did amazing in my successful run today by taking out 5 of 6 units. You can't imagine how much good fodder I got while pulling for Valentine's Ike. Not sure how many hundreds of orbs it took :( I got a second Special Spiral from a recent banner also.

I totally understand that those that have invested in something longer deserve an advantage for their time and effort. But it's as you say, Aether Raids is NOT entry level friendly. I don't have any ideas on what can be done to help newer players.

Speaking of refines, I had totally disregarded Blessed Gardens. I did all the available maps that had Dew as a reward last night. I'm now up to 435 dew with 120 refining stones. I'll complete the other maps soon - the rewards are insane! Not sure what the new refine weapons will do. I suspect Lukas' new weapon will involve healing since day/sun seems to relate to healing while night/moon increases damage. Not getting my hopes up for Faye but we'll see.

I guess I'll wait and see what happens with grail units. I might just invest in two Marisa since I missed out on her Tempest Trial and then start saving up for a worthwhile project. Looking forward to Aversa this weekend - she looks absolutely amazing in AR.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So I decided to do a single summon on the Wrath banner and pull all red stones I got bc I want to fix my Owain’s def bane. This was not what I was expecting lol
E3FCA76E-9EC4-4DD7-8824-220CB660DA79.png

The Karla on the bottom right was my free summon, and she’s +hp -spd. The other one is +spd -hp, so I’m definitely keeping her. RNGesus has been blessing me lately and I am grateful.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
double Karla eeeeeeeeeeeee

The only unit I think who can use it decently without much team support is OG Lyn since she wants to be 75% or under at all times and gets Desperation 3/Brash Assault 5.5 on her weapon. She just needs Flashing Blade and can throw out +10 Moonbows... Or better yet, L!Marth as a partner so she can get Flashing Blade by proxy, allowing her to use Death Blow 3 and Darting Blow 3 simultaneously lmao.

I suppose your best bet is having an entire team built around cheerleading for 1 powerhouse. So Summoner Support, M!Corrin, L!Azura, and then go to town with strong Sols/Aethers when their HP drops below QR3 range. I imagine L!Ike or Fjorm would be dummy-powerful with that kind of setup. But still not stupidly game breaking like Oliver or most of the dragon units.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The only unit I think who can use it decently without much team support is OG Lyn
The only OG!Lyn I've ever pulled is +atk -spd. I guess the spd bane isn't *that* bad because she gets guaranteed follow-ups against melee units/cc-mages (lol), but she has been sitting in my barracks unbuilt for a long time. I do like Lyn as a character, so I'd be okay with giving her Wrath. I'll consider it.

I suppose your best bet is having an entire team built around cheerleading for 1 powerhouse. So Summoner Support, M!Corrin, L!Azura, and then go to town with strong Sols/Aethers when their HP drops below QR3 range.
I don't have her, but I think Velouria would be perfect for this. She's an infantry melee, meaning she can actually inherit the skill, and being colorless means that battles are decided by her stats alone. She also has that gen 3 BST with an incredible spread, and infantry beasts basically have Wo-Dao built into their prfs. Tbh I'll probably manual Karla and hold onto her in case I actually manage to summon Velouria. I wish I had gotten her on her debut banner, but I had such awful luck on that one. :/

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Gorls! That school I was telling you about offered me the job and I accepted! I start in August as their new Middle School (Guidance) Counselor! It looks like I'll be moving to Vermont over the summer. I've started to look into apartments/condos to rent in the Burlington area. I'm really excited!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Me and my AR team when I see AR enemies use the standard Bowlyn/Rein/Veronica/Surtr setup(s)

I only ran into 1 cleverly thought out defense team in T20 of AR. It had Aversa boxed off in a corner with tons of HP, meaning her crazy ploy/panic effect would stick around instead of Aversa suicide-tossing herself into someone's bait unit. Then ofc Surtr in the opposite corner next to a heal orb. Everyone else is just ez wins tho. :^)

I don't have her, but I think Velouria would be perfect for this. She's an infantry melee, meaning she can actually inherit the skill, and being colorless means that battles are decided by her stats alone. She also has that gen 3 BST with an incredible spread, and infantry beasts basically have Wo-Dao built into their prfs. Tbh I'll probably manual Karla and hold onto her in case I actually manage to summon Velouria. I wish I had gotten her on her debut banner, but I had such awful luck on that one. :/
I got her the 1st time around. Wasn't too fun to use or really different despite her sword's gimmick. I guess she also have Even Wave Spd if you're into those, but idc about those since Tactics is better overall anyway.

I have a +spd/-res Lyn. Never used her much. She's an OK character but it never felt worth the trouble since red is so saturated and tbh the red magic users are way cooler.

does anyone feel zelda needs any tweaks or buffs?
Her core as a slow glasscannon screws her over big time, especially since heavy hitters tend to live much longer, have better reach, and/or are faster moving than her. She's essentially 2 bad things.

Core stuff:
1) 12f landing lag for Nair at the very least. It's a mess of a move. It could use autolinks back too and uniform hitboxes so it can actually be used during neutral.

2) Sm4sh Dtilt angle. Add a small hitbox at the bottom of the main hitbox so it can punish people just hanging on the ledge. A lot of characters can safely punish ledge-hangers from the stage. She's already super risky. Throw the ***** a bone.

3) -2 frame startup to Ftilt because what is that mess? Weaker power/KB AND a longer startup from Sm4sh? Oh ok.

4) FSmash and USmash's multihits are all the same size as the final hit, if not just a few pixels smaller. That would fix USmash's crappy hitbox problem without making it absurd (like giving it a vacuum effect so it can be good, for example).

5) Buff Bair to have the same exact landing lag/delays/etc as Fair. It's only a 1f difference, but still.

6) Faster grab. Her and Greninja essentially have the same grab, and ofc, they're both garbage grabs. So -2f to standing grab and -1f to dash/pivot grab startups. Keep the total (current) frames the same tho.

Optional stuff:
1) Din's Flare can be canceled by shielding, removing the end lag. The flare will ignite instantly, but will only be a lvl 1 sour spot explosion regardless of how far it has traveled. It'll follow the same shielding protocol as charging moves, basically.

2) Make the multihits of Naryu's Love about the same size as the final hit.

3) A fully charged Phantom Knight has 2 additional hitboxes where for his helmet and shield. The hitboesx knocks enemies horizontally, not necessarily into the sword strike. It has high base KB but a very low KB growth. It'll stop people from grazing the top of the Phantom Knight with a short hop.

4) Front Throw and Back Throw have a lower throwing angle by 15 degrees, with adjusted KB so they don't kill any sooner than they do now.

5) Up Throw deals 2 less damage, but can KO 10% to 15% sooner than it does now.

6) Increase the upward and downward hitboxes of Dsmash by 1 block each (the training room measurements). The outward hitboxes expand by half a block each side.

Nah, she's fine except for her grab. Holy f, is this thing awful.
o hunTy

it's almost like you never used any of her moves vs people who know what a shield is

or vs characters in SmashU

SecretZWhat.png SecretZWhat.png SecretZWhat.png

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Cress! Cress! Are Dragalia Lost events normally like this? Over the first half of the event my max might has increased from sub-6000 to just over 11,000. At this rate I might actually be able to play the Alfonse boss battle before the event ends, and that's not even mentioning all the loot from the store and Valor ladder to get or that the new event today drops weapons I'm not even close to being able to craft.

I'm probably still making a bunch of newbie mistakes (i.e., I don't understand eldwater and kind of just been spending it whenever on Alfonse's Mana Circle), but the DL!FEH event is honestly the most fun I've had with FEH in months.

I do have an Ophilia with Special Spiral who did amazing in my successful run today by taking out 5 of 6 units. You can't imagine how much good fodder I got while pulling for Valentine's Ike. Not sure how many hundreds of orbs it took :( I got a second Special Spiral from a recent banner also.
Is she merged at all? I really want to try building a SS unit for AR, but my Ophelia is -ATK.

In other FEH news, what would be a better boon for Faye, +DEF or +SPD? I'm going to wait still we find out what her prf weapon is regardless, but I realized I could +3 her and I like her too much to fodder her off to give someone else a Firesweep Bow.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Is she merged at all? I really want to try building a SS unit for AR, but my Ophelia is -ATK.

In other FEH news, what would be a better boon for Faye, +DEF or +SPD? I'm going to wait still we find out what her prf weapon is regardless, but I realized I could +3 her and I like her too much to fodder her off to give someone else a Firesweep Bow.
No she's not merged. She is +Atk -Def but -Atk would still be quite powerful. Ares I believe is a good unit also because Special Spiral is in his weapon.

My Faye is primarily a mage tank but I have +Def which balances her defenses for physical ranged. My Faye has Sol and Quick Riposte so +Spd isn't too desirable for me.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
No she's not merged. She is +Atk -Def but -Atk would still be quite powerful. Ares I believe is a good unit also because Special Spiral is in his weapon.

My Faye is primarily a mage tank but I have +Def which balances her defenses for physical ranged. My Faye has Sol and Quick Riposte so +Spd isn't too desirable for me.
+def is Faye's best IV too. As for Ophelia, she is strong but oh so annoying. I foddered her off for Chill Res to my M!Corrin to help Oliver kill stuff even more. Though tbf I did get 2 of her and still have 1. I'll use her for HM feathers eventually then ditch her entirely. My +10 Tailtiu wrecks that overly dramatic heaux. She helps me ezclap the Infernal cheese-modes. :^)

Buddhahobo Buddhahobo it's not really worth foddering Faye for the Firesweep. I've done it twice and don't use them. They're worse options than the standard all-power Brave Bow or prf bows. I wish I kept Faye. But this was before I even knew Guard Bow existed ripperoni.

Speaking of FEH, I got another L!Marth so now he's +2 and +atk. Yay. His kit is super cool but he's a sword unit so ooooopsie.

As for the refines the only good one is Faye, who is still a 5* locked character. I hope she gets something good. And here's to hoping next month has 4 not-lame choices. I guess they're trying to get more cavalry units atm only because they've been dunking on cavalry for so long and need to make up for it. Which they're doing a bad job at, btw lmao.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
YT recommended a Pikmin 3 speedrun to me a few days ago and I decided to try a bit of it since it looked fun.
I finished day 2 mostly fine (much slower but I still managed to do everything within the day). Day 3 is when you have to start breaking it and that's where I got Brittany killed several times oops.
Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Are Dragalia Lost events normally like this? Over the first half of the event my max might has increased from sub-6000 to just over 11,000. At this rate I might actually be able to play the Alfonse boss battle before the event ends, and that's not even mentioning all the loot from the store and Valor ladder to get or that the new event today drops weapons I'm not even close to being able to craft.

I'm probably still making a bunch of newbie mistakes (i.e., I don't understand eldwater and kind of just been spending it whenever on Alfonse's Mana Circle), but the DL!FEH event is honestly the most fun I've had with FEH in months.
This is the first event like this. The Valentine's event was kinda similar to this, but without any special missions, it was ALL story. A Veronica boss battle was added today and imo it's a bit easier than Alf's so you might want to try that one first instead (plus it gives out slightly better rewards). The rewards for both are still underwhelming for their challenge so don't worry too much if you miss out on them, but they're fun!
Also we still haven't friended each other yet, my code is 5234 6073 837.

Top Bottom