• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I feel he'll be a even (maybe good?) MU for our girl. He has a projectile with his glock and he uses them for his aerials. I just feel we give him free limit whenever we take out our knight and Din.

Just hoping he isn't the re-awakenedbecause the mechanic looks kinda the same.
Well, a delayed Knight could set him up to be grabbed or be hit by the knight to fight us off. Given his speed and lack of camping ability I don't think he'd be too far away from Zelda most of the time anyway.

But tbh I'm not too impressed by him. He a qt pi and all, but I just wanna know the stage builder/balance details. I was hoping they'd be on the server already and someone datamined them but nooooooo. :^(

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Wait the video editor preview showed something huge that we all missed.

SMASH 4 DLC CONFIRMED

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Zelda got nerfed. Phantom Knight deals less shield damage. Diddy gets frame buffs. Shiek's Fair gets more range. Fast swordies get longer dash grabs. Robin/Zelda/Duckhunt/etc just get nerfs.

Ah, what a perfect balance patch. :secretkpop:

At least WFT gets a longer Deep Breathing buff duration. And a buff to jab 3's bury or something.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Zelda got nerfed.
Zelda's traps with the Phantom Knight were one of the very few things she had going for her, and now they'll be less effective because it'll be safer to just shield... as if the Phantom didn't get ignored enough already.

I understand that they nerfed shield damage for most specials, but unlike most of those other moves that can be spammed, Zelda's Phantom requires a good set-up and I feel like its high shield damage is an integral part of its effectiveness... Sakuratena really does not want our Queen to stay out of Bottom Tier :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Yea Wii Fit buffs are cool and stuff but LET'S LOOK AT CORRIN! SPECIFICALLY UP B.
I feel like it's a good kill option now???? It really shouldn't be but the hitbox on it is enormous and it does actually kill at reasonable percents. Against Joker (who's supposed to be pretty heavy) it killed at 123% from the main bottom platform of Battlefield. And if you catch someone on one of the floating platforms from underneath it can kill even earlier, I think I killed a Ness on the right side platform at around 90%? And the invincibility on it activates quicker now so you won't have to worry about the move getting beat out.
I feel like I'm being a bit crazy rn and this has no reason to work as well as it does but it does work.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Do y'all ever run into people who die to you first stock and then SD the other two? This Daisy player did it repeatedly. It was Bo3 and I won 2-1, then after that... one stock and she quit over and over again. Just why.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I've played Joker for about 2 hours. Might as well give my opinion on him.

He feels like a High Risk/High Reward character. Since without Arsene, his damage output is pretty poor. Without advanced combos that Leffen and VoiD found, the most he could reach are 35% off D-Throw > FAir > Dash Attack or U-Throw > UAir > UAir on stages with platforms.

However, when he does have Arsene out, he's a monster. I've had this FSmash kill at 50% on the ledge of Kalos. UAir with Arsene is nasty af with Arsene out. I did manage to combo BAir > BAir one time, but haven't done it again. FAir 1 > Up Smash is true as well, managed to get it as well on Kalos. Killing another Joker at I think 100% on the platforms. I feel like his Neutral B will be his least used move out of them all, since it leaves him open and it doesn't really cause flinch or recoil unless they're really up close.

SHFF NAir is nice, his Up B has SO MUCH RANGE. Shofu directional air dodged offstage and managed to make it back. Up Tilt I've seen kill as low as 130%, perfect as an option for making reads off ledge would be very nice. Grabs... His B-Throw is the only one that can kill, I think the lowest it can kill is maybe 100%? F-Throw won't kill till about 160%, U-Throw doesn't kill till around 180 - 190%. Down Air when Arsene is out... HOOOOO BOY. I've had two spikes on n both a Ridley and another Joker, it's a nutty move. I also do like the Video Editor in the game now, if I can make a nifty montage with Joker, I'll upload it to YouTube by exporting it afterwards, poggers. I'll probably call it "Stolen Victory".

And in other gaming news. I finally got Roboco-san in Dawn of the Breakers, already got her to Level 50, Fully Awakened and now I need to get her to MAX Limit Break and get her to Level 70, which I don't think I'll be able to do unless I get lucky with Hololive Gemstones, but I still need to get Fubuki as well.

Last edited:

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
My thoughts on Joker are that he feels like Sheik, but with Cloud's Limit with the normal and Limit strengths reversed. He has similar mobility, but is somehow more difficult to hit than Sheik and doesn't suffer the KO issues that Sheik does, but at the same time feels like an even bigger glass cannon. His normal version seems a little lackluster, so needs to play a rather hit and run camp game, racking damage while waiting for his "Limit" gauge to fill. Once Arsene comes out, his moves change a little and become much more powerful, killing surprisingly early. People might be thrown off by that major difference between the two states at first, but I feel like it's very similar to Smash 4 Cloud in needing to camp while waiting for Limit. This could very well become ZeRo's ideal character, given it kind of combined some of his favorite characters from 4.

Gun is good for interrupting combos and juggles and overall preventing what might have been a lackluster disadvantage, while being a great momentum killer. Eiha is a very good zoning tool, comes out fast and at a similar angle to Arcfire, which makes it difficult to reflect, while hitting that specific space blindspot in his arsenal and popping opponents up for a combo/juggle. Being able to continually damage opponents after a successful hit, is the icing on the cake. By far my favorite of his moves and likely going to be one of his most important ones.

I'm not too big on his counter, as it seems even more exploitable than normal, given how long it lasts, but it is clearly meant to be an integral part of his game. Up-B despite being a tether, is really good and allows for a lot of Indiana Jones shenanigans. I didn't test it, but I wonder if you could extend his offstage by continuously regrabbing with it. I guess technically that should work for all tethers, but there aren't any with this much range and speed. It could also be used for a Belmont like stage spike, in case you somehow manage to **** up and need to take your opponent with you, like I did on this Ganon. I didn't test using it as a grab or combo extender too much to really comment.

Arsene makes his all his moves much more powerful and he can kill pretty well with even his aerials with it. Eiha also upgrades to Eigaon, which is a sort of pseudo Arcfire that does a fair amount of knockback, but I personally didn't see much combo potential or any thing that would be substantially better than the normal one. Up-B is actually worse IMO and seems fairly exploitable on anything, but a low recovery on an aggressive opponent. Gun also doesn't seem to get too much of an upgrade. I actually prefer most of his normal specials over their Arsene upgrades and only feel like his normals get any significant boost.

All in all, I feel like Joker is going to be very mixed at first and get a lot of complaints of him being lackluster, only for those to reverse and become complaints of overpowered DLC, once he becomes more optimized. There is quite a lot of potential there for him to become an actual "5.99" unlike his predecessor.

---

Might as well give some quick thoughts on the Zelda MU, while I'm at it. I'll hold off on anything too definitive and put them here, instead of the relevant thread, until Joker becomes more optimized.

I feel like Zelda might have a slight advantage in this MU. Joker is rather lackluster in his normal state and won't be killing anything outside of edgeguards. His Counter is pretty easily exploitable and can be baited by Phantom as per usual. That forces him to wait until his meter builds through damage and extends his time in his normal state. And like almost everyone else, he has no real answer for Phantom and so Zelda has the edge in neutral, as she can bide her time until one of the few openings occur. I think once Gun feels a little less awkward to use, it will be harder to zone with Phantom, but Joker will still have to deal with Zelda's superior range and defensive options.

Joker is also pretty light, so dies early if Zelda manages to land anything big. Joker also can't kill without Arsene, so Zelda doesn't quite have to worry about mistakes as much. However, the shoe can also be on the other foot in that, Joker is tiny, has lagless frame data, and a very low profile, so is very difficult for Zelda to land anything big.

Arsene changes things, allowing for Joker to kill Zelda around 100 for most of his stuff, but at the same time, he doesn't get the immense mobility and weight boosts Cloud does/did. He won't die as early, but still relatively early and he isn't much faster, meaning Zelda can camp him out and wait for his meter to run out. As long as Zelda is careful, she can avoid being killed early and wait for him to return to his lackluster normal state. Basically, play him like you would Cloud, except his normal state is much worse, with his "Limit" state being better in terms of kill power.

Overall, I think this MU will be more reliant on strategy and the player, than any real character advantage. Both characters can force each other out of their normal playstyle and exploit each others weaknesses pretty well. Zelda can break Joker's camping with Phantom, but Joker can potentially shutdown Phantom and Zelda can outspace Joker, but Joker can outmaneuver Zelda. It really will come down to strategy I think.

Do y'all ever run into people who die to you first stock and then SD the other two? This Daisy player did it repeatedly. It was Bo3 and I won 2-1, then after that... one stock and she quit over and over again. Just why.
I don't know that I ever had that happen over and over specifically, but I have had it happen once and then they left. There are just some weird players out there in general. I once had a player I beat pretty handily, let me take his first two stocks and then try to beat me with only one, as if he would be able to do that, despite losing a lot.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I've played Joker for about 2 hours. Might as well give my opinion on him.

He feels like a High Risk/High Reward character. Since without Arsene, his damage output is pretty poor.
To be honest he feels as "high risk" as Cloud did in Sm4sh lol. He stole all the buffs or moves/combos other characters should've gotten. Or outright dumb things that were proposed but scrapped for obvious reasons.

Like a true thief would. We never seen it coming. :secretkpop:

But it's OK. Because he can only rack up damage super fast and easy when Arsen's not out and can't kill you until 120%-160% or by ledgeguarding. But ofc he can kill you when Arsen's out in half that. It's fair and balanced. Trust me. :^)

This is essentially the new Cloud with a different way to charge up Limit. And is an impossible MU for Zelda since everything is too short to reach or too slow to hit. I personally liked the way he felt, but noticed it turned into a camp fest vs other Jokers and honestly they really dropped the ball with a proper balance and made him into Cloud 2.0.

They should've made his base kit stronger, so he's actually fun to play without Arsen. And made Arsen weaker and NOT like a super powered Deep Breathing that also extends the range of all moves and powers up specials like Limit. Joker's kit feels like a giant cuck to the low tiers who could've used actually-good buffs. (ie: more attack reach when buffed to WFT, sideB that isn't garbage to Robin, lower landing lag to WFT/Robin//Zelda/pretty much everyone who has low viability, etc.)

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
The MU is probably ok, but I must say that I'm highly annoyed of Joker when playing as Zelda. He may not kill that early, but if he gets you he can combo into multiple hits. The same also applies to Shiek in some way. It just feels frustrating to be pushed back by these characters and/or comboed and losing neutral multiple times.
However, I think Joker has to deal with the knight a bit or at least I got around by using it against Joker. He will still win neutral most of the time but you can kill him with around 125% with uThrow on either FD or BF (don't know which). And that's pretty good because damage is dealt slowly but steady and given his rather low damage output you mostly go even with him every stock, so he has to kill with bAir most of the time which makes him kinda predictable.

Or I just fought rather bad Jokers in Elite just now. But I also think the MU looks slightly in Joker's favor after multiple matches :<.

I just don't like he gets Arsene with 40% sometimes. That's insanely low :o.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wrestler Cat is trash but fun trash at least. He is precious in his own special way eeeeeeee.
He's also a fast boi. :p

Well, best part about the patch for me was people expecting Falco buffs or looking for them and being disappointed when he got nothing. Falco's lucky that nothing was nerfed.

Edit: RIP getting picnic Felicia.
4* Camilla: +Def, -Res.

4* Cordelia: neutral.

3* Raven: +Res, -Def.

4* Rebecca: +Def, -HP.

3* Silvia: +Def, -HP.

4* Athena: +Atk, -Def.

4* Fir: +Atk, -HP.

4* Matthew: +Res, -Atk.

3* Raigh: +Def, -HP.

3* Shigure: +Atk, -Res.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The MU is probably ok, but I must say that I'm highly annoyed of Joker when playing as Zelda. He may not kill that early, but if he gets you he can combo into multiple hits. The same also applies to Shiek in some way. It just feels frustrating to be pushed back by these characters and/or comboed and losing neutral multiple times.
However, I think Joker has to deal with the knight a bit or at least I got around by using it against Joker. He will still win neutral most of the time but you can kill him with around 125% with uThrow on either FD or BF (don't know which). And that's pretty good because damage is dealt slowly but steady and given his rather low damage output you mostly go even with him every stock, so he has to kill with bAir most of the time which makes him kinda predictable.

Or I just fought rather bad Jokers in Elite just now. But I also think the MU looks slightly in Joker's favor after multiple matches :<.

Gorl, it's not slightly in his favor, it's very in his favor. Zelda has slight problems with speed, good aerial-spammers, and disjointed. Joker has all 3. Then he gets kill power. As for Phantom Knight, PK isn't that hard to deal with. When Zelda is charging you can use that as a free pass to approach if your aerial speed/ground speed is decent enough. PK doesn't cover enough ground or have enough spontaneous variety to be a threat to most characters unless they are campy and can't get something on Zelda (which they are forced to approach, and campy characters naturally have crappy approaches).

He's basically Sheik with a sword who transforms into Zelda with 0 drawbacks when Arsen is out.

What sucks for Joker is that he is even more campy than Cloud and weaker than Sheik/Bayonetta, unable to get reasonable kills until Arsen is out. They put too much of his power into a gimmick just for the sake of being different and that's straight-up dumb. Both for Joker and the game's balance. Joker will be SOL vs many fast characters who can just camp until Arsen goes away. Slow gorls like Zelda may as well just lay down and die.

I think they dug their heels in with Zelda. Zelda is a 2v2 kween and that's it. Unless there's items on. Or friendly-fire. Or matches where opponents split off into individual 1v1s. So. Like. She's good for just 25% of 2v2s. :^)

He's also a fast boi. :p

Well, best part about the patch for me was people expecting Falco buffs or looking for them and be disappointed when he got nothing. Falco's lucky that nothing was nerfed.

For the most part it's obvious that they just did blanket nerfs to most projectiles and only some characters got buffs. Some got mechanics tweaked. Overall much more needs to be done to the roster.

Or if we're lucky people will just start on common sense mods that keep all the mechanics/graphics, but just adjust values to make sense or not suck.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Pulled a Felicia on my free summon! Then got Flora 19 orbs later. Think my luck is dead now.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Pulled a Felicia on my free summon! Then got Flora 19 orbs later. Think my luck is dead now.
Oh so that's where my luck went. Thea pity broke my 6.5% on the Gallia banner. And I was pulling everything but red. :^)

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
To stave off any potential reactionary pessimism, here's a set I did after grinding this MU for a while.

As you can see, this MU is pretty much even and while I think there is room for optimization for either character, I think this MU will ultimately come down to pure fundamentals, rather than any character gimmicks. Just keep practicing.

He will still win neutral most of the time but you can kill him with around 125% with uThrow on either FD or BF (don't know which).
I'm guessing FD, because he'll easily live on BF with optimal DI.

They'll still need time to practice combos and confirms, but I think what you're seeing is going to be the core part of this MU. I feel they're dead even now, neither character can easily kill the other and while Joker can combo better, he can't edgeguard Zelda or build as much damage. After lots of play, I do think Arsene might be a tad overrated and isn't something to fear as long as you are careful. The scariest part about him is if he gets Zelda in the air, that's when those aerials can kill at 100. Avoid staying in the air and get to the ledge or be tricky about getting to the ground, if Arsene gets you in the air.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh so that's where my luck went. Thea pity broke my 6.5% on the Gallia banner. And I was pulling everything but red. :^)
Everybody's luck will turn around. Gambler's fallacy will actually happen eventually.

Does AR ever get better? Keep stressing over it. Such an awful game mode but the grails... :(

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
To stave off any potential reactionary pessimism, here's a set I did after grinding this MU for a while.

As you can see, this MU is pretty much even and while I think there is room for optimization for either character, I think this MU will ultimately come down to pure fundamentals, rather than any character gimmicks. Just keep practicing.

I'm guessing FD, because he'll easily live on BF with optimal DI.

They'll still need time to practice combos and confirms, but I think what you're seeing is going to be the core part of this MU. I feel they're dead even now, neither character can easily kill the other and while Joker can combo better, he can't edgeguard Zelda or build as much damage. After lots of play, I do think Arsene might be a tad overrated and isn't something to fear as long as you are careful. The scariest part about him is if he gets Zelda in the air, that's when those aerials can kill at 100. Avoid staying in the air and get to the ledge or be tricky about getting to the ground, if Arsene gets you in the air.
Video of Zelda trying to do anything to a semi-decent Joker:

Joker has no problem harassing Zelda to get tons of damage. But he's not going to be able to kill her without rage until around 150% with his base kit. With Arsene it goes to half that or less, but he still needs to land a hit within 10-ish seconds. On the flip side he dies around 100% or 70% if you get a really good (and unlikely) hit on him. He's really a poorly balanced character. They took the Sheik/Zelda combo and made the differences between them even more exaggerated. Making him feel fun, but useless at killing things. But mildly clunky with Arsene in exchange for more reach (everything) and stupid kill power (smashes).

They need to buff vanilla Joker (maybe throw some nerfs on his frame data because seriously lmao), and nerf Arsene. Arsene should work like a revamped Deep Breathing, not All-Monado-Artes-On-Steroids-Also-It's-Limit-Break-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. But no matter the changes he'll get, Joker still feels more like Bayonetta than Bayonetta feels like Bayonetta lmaorip.

Anyway, Joker is pretty garbage against fast moving characters with good walls of spam/projectiles. WFT just runs circles around the poor dude and he's forced to approach otherwise WFT gets free healing/free Glitter Bombs. Same goes for Mewtwo and Samus, albeit, their hurtboxes are a tad bigger and easier for Joker to tap. Anyone with slow movement or meh frame data will have an uphill battle vs a good Joker. Even if it's a nearly fair playing field, it will be the most boring "even" match for Zelda due to how Joker wants to play and the fact he can recovery very low for some reason. The Jokers you fought were dumb enough to keep approaching you when they really didn't need to (they could've got hits for free by making you come to them).

side note: i totes hating see Zelda fights because it just reminds me of the stupid things she has to deal with for no reason. i cri evri tiem :^(

Everybody's luck will turn around. Gambler's fallacy will actually happen eventually.

Does AR ever get better? Keep stressing over it. Such an awful game mode but the grails... :(
AR is OK if you have the right gorls. Oliver is a great garbage man. He puts on his gloves and nose clip, then throws the toxic+raunchy garbage into the compacter ezpzy. It gets easier once you have a +4 Attack Fortress. And proper structures like the healing thing, bonus structure, ladder, and Panic thing.

AR is in your favor if you're good at abusing the AI and bait more than you approach. The only time you approach is vs Bold Fighter armors or with ranged harassment. Savage Blow/Pain is your friend too if you need an easy but cheap form of anti-AR cheese.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I summoned Flora, but it was the wrong Flora. She's +Res, though, so it's all good.
3* Abel: +HP, -Spd.

4* Florina: +Atk, -Res.

4* Kaze: +Res, -Def.

3* L'Arachel: +Res, -Spd.

3* Libra: +Def, -Res.

4* Eliwood: +HP, -Spd.

3* Est: +Def, -HP.

5* Flora: +Res, -HP.

4* Shanna: +HP, -Res.

4* Tailtiu: +Atk, -Res. She keeps showing up as +Atk.

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
The Jokers you fought were dumb enough to keep approaching you when they really didn't need to (they could've got hits for free by making you come to them).
Joker tends to get camped back hard with Phantom if he tries that. I mean I could have uploaded those instead, but it would have been several boring minutes, before they resigned themselves to their fate. There's no real reason for Zelda to approach in the first place and it's not a good idea for a character who can't kill to run out the clock, especially if their opponent has the lead.

Joker has no way to force an approach. Gun does a pitiful amount of damage and virtually no stun at a distance and if he tries to counter, that's a free grab. Zelda has Phantom, which can force him to move as well as rack damage and let Zelda gain large amounts of stage control. Joker also can't build his meter very quickly, if he's not actually playing the game.

Simply put, Zelda doesn't have to approach. She has more versatile camping tools, can actually kill without a gimmicky meter, and doesn't need large amounts of space and stage control to effectively do so. If you noticed in those videos, anytime he let off the pressure, I had Phantom charged and then proceeded to gain lots of space and/or rack damage/ledge trap. If Joker doesn't keep the pressure on Zelda, she will use Phantom to manipulate space and severely limit his options. Contrary to popular belief, it's not that safe to be in the air, even in Ultimate.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If anything, it gets worse as you get into the higher tiers because people realize that a team of all armors is bad on defense, so they start putting annoying things like rally/lunge traps, instant special spam, and flier ball comps that are much harder to deal with (tho I personally haven't gotten to that point yet either). Like Puddin said, if you're really serious about AR, then you should probably build certain units for it if you don't already have them. For example, certain unit archetypes you should consider are a raven tome mage (preferably green so he/she can destroy blues as well as veronica/b!lyn/whoever) and a Pain+ Savage Blow 6 healer/Jaffar to trivialize armors teams. Galeforce also deserves a special mention for being particularly useful against certain AR comps. The AR meta is pretty weird/different from basically all the other modes.

but if you don't like the mode, why force yourself to play it? is it really worth the frustration it's obviously causing you?

Congrats on the good pulls, btw. How are Flora and Felicia's IVs?
4* Tailtiu: +Atk, -Res. She keeps showing up as +Atk.
Isn't +atk her best boon? That brings her up to 35/35 offensive stats and her refined tome gives her +6 spd anyway. Or is +spd better at no/low merges and +atk scales better?

That Flora pull is pretty spicy too. 41 neutral res is pretty crazy at no merges. She's a fun unit to use.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Futaba's spirit is Inkling, we've come full circle.

Meanwhile:

Me: Okay, I'll try for either Felicia or Flora

Summoning Board: 5x Blue spheres

Nevertheless, I'm super jelly right now. The maid twins are my favorite characters from Fates.

IIRC, you're already quite a few levels above me in AR. It's really not worth the effort imo if it's stressing you.

Is there a Grail Project you were hoping to make?

AR is in your favor if you're good at abusing the AI and bait more than you approach
Unless I'm missing something, every Healer says hi.

Seriously though, am I missing something? I'm getting tired of having to run an offensive player team just to deal with Veronica.

I summoned Flora, but it was the wrong Flora. She's +Res, though, so it's all good.
No such thing as the wrong Flora.

In Dragalia Lost news, I've gotta say Cress! Cress! , the daily grind isn't that bad especially considering some of the other big gacha games...or wouldn't be if the game would just stop crashing all the time for me. The News section says they're specifically looking into reports of people having my issue on ver 1.6.0, so I'm hoping that might fix things in the near future.

But i've gotta say that Dragalia Alfonse looks as fresh as an Inkling.

It's almost cool enough for me to ignore the dye job. :p

I'm hoping we get Feh as a dragon though, that would be amazing and I'd definitely stick with this game if I could slaughter all my enemies as a giant owl.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Isn't +atk her best boon? That brings her up to 35/35 offensive stats and her refined tome gives her +6 spd anyway. Or is +spd better at no/low merges and +atk scales better?

That Flora pull is pretty spicy too. 41 neutral res is pretty crazy at no merges. She's a fun unit to use.
I think it will depend on what you want her to do and what modes you're going to use her in. For fast characters, attack tends to scale better than speed in certain situations. The easiest example being fliers who commonly and can easily stack Goads making them ludicrously fast to the point where they're sometimes too fast and they would want more attack than speed. Tailtiu is capable of stacking a lot of speed thanks to her Tome of Thoron's Darting Blow 3 unique refinement. Unmerged and without any stat changing passives, a +Atk Tailtiu will have 49/35 offenses on defense and 49/41 offenses on initiation and at +10 which shouldn't be that hard to do theoretically, she'd hit 53/39 offenses on defense and 53/45 offenses on initiation. +Atk also helps if you want to run a Special Spiral build on her which at that point, speed doesn't really matter unlike attack where every point counts to make sure they can finish off the enemy.

That said, in some modes, 45 speed at +10 merged could even be considered average or even slow. On defense, it's even worse, but in most cases, she shouldn't be fighting on the defense unless you're doing a Vantage build on her or something. Anyway, reds have notable unmerged units with <= 39 base neutral speed like CYL Celica, legendary Eirika, Karla, Lon'qu, Mia, Rutger, and legendary Ryoma where being +Spd or using a speed refined weapon already puts them into +40 speed. Tailtiu could one-shot them or maybe not. And then there's abyssal maps, fighting against opponents with much higher leveled fortresses in Aether Raids, or units who just ignore speed or can do something to get around them. Granted, I did leave out skills like Fury, L&D, Sturdy Impact, and whatever that she could use to help with her speed. +Spd also lets her be more flexible. For example, should you ever need to have her run Blarblade again, then +Spd would be more useful than +Atk for a -blade tome.

This post is about Lewyn, but it does make a general case for units with high offenses: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...thread/&page=610&tab=comments#comment-5417251.

I lean towards +Atk for Lewyn since I want to abuse Special Spiral with him.

41 base resistance is fun and this Flora was my second copy, so I merged my first one (+HP, -Def) into her. Now, if only another Tibarn could show up because Flora would love to have Sturdy Impact.

No such thing as the wrong Flora.
Well, I wanted picnic Flora because she's a focus unit, but I also want Flora and Felicia in general, so yeah, no wrong Floras.

Quick edit: I forgot about this, but I did summon a +Spd, -Atk Laevatein as a freebie from the New Power banner with Abel, Cain, Hana, and Peri. I guess I did get a high attack sword infantry. It just was a -blade blade instead of a happy samurai. -blade blade is pretty dumb even with -Atk.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I had the first of my two interviews today, gorls. It was a Skype interview for a middle school counseling job in Vermont. I think it went really well - better than I'd hoped. I'm one of the finalist candidates, and I should hear back in a week or two after the school checks references... wish me luck! I'll keep you gorls posted!

Zelda has Phantom, which can force him to move as well as rack damage and let Zelda gain large amounts of stage control
If Joker doesn't keep the pressure on Zelda, she will use Phantom to manipulate space and severely limit his options. Contrary to popular belief, it's not that safe to be in the air, even in Ultimate.
The problem is that, as usual, you're severely overestimating the Phantom Knight's effectiveness against players who know how to deal with it. Joker has the mobility to easily get around the Phantom and punish Zelda, or just move out of the way. It's a good trap when the opponent is in disadvantage, but is not nearly as useful against good opponents in neutral.

Joker has to play poorly for it to be in Zelda's favor. Otherwise, he can rack up damage on Zelda with his fast, low-lag moves, and then make her approach to even out of the damage %. And no, the Phantom Knight cannot reliably make a good Joker approach a Zelda if he's in the lead.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
My face whenever I run into another Zelda online. Gotta establish dominance.

View attachment 210375
mfw I play against another Wii Fit Trainer

ha get it because literally nobody else plays wii fit trainer so I never have to deal with this situation

also thanks Ffamran Ffamran for reminding me that the DMC soundtrack exists bc I've been listening to it for the past week or so. I even found a cheap used copy of the trilogy to give it a go and... i succ. how do i play gaem.
really tho it feels like Bayonetta but with MUCH fewer options. I feel like I absolutely have to be missing something but I couldn't find anything online so ???

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Any of you gorls play around with the stage builder? It doesn't have the color customization or water options... But that's OK. I'm having fun with the falling physics and not so much fun with syncing up multiple moving segments. I made a stage with no flat surfaces or grabbable edges and there's about 15 icicles that fall from the ceiling and bounce around. Since they're long and skinny they bounce erratically despite falling from the same spots (while not using bouncy rubber) AND they can carry players away with them if you end up on top of them or near the edge when they come down. Then ofc there's powerful wind at the bottom so once you're under the last platform you're dead. People seemed to have fun with it.

Big icy boi: RCS220JK
Smol icy boi redux: 25HBYTH3

I made a 4-man stage version with rotating platforms and a hazard in the center.

My only gripes:
1) falling objects pause the movement of objects on rails. It doesn't make much sense and it desyncs everything.
2) you can't pair platforms to move together.
3) you can't delete something once you shared it to Smash World.
4) can't recolor basic materials like the black rubber or grass, although, most necessary colors are available through different materials I guess?

I wanted to make a rubber solid platform (basically a rounded/slanted Battlefield) soar side to side around a big map while meteors fell from the top. But for some reason we can't put platforms on the same rails/movement paths. So they'd desync. I suppose I can just have 3 rubber solid platforms move around with miscellaneous thin platforms all around the map. That makes it feel less perilous tho.

mfw I play against another Wii Fit Trainer

ha get it because literally nobody else plays wii fit trainer so I never have to deal with this situation

also thanks Ffamran Ffamran for reminding me that the DMC soundtrack exists bc I've been listening to it for the past week or so. I even found a cheap used copy of the trilogy to give it a go and... i succ. how do i play gaem.
really tho it feels like Bayonetta but with MUCH fewer options. I feel like I absolutely have to be missing something but I couldn't find anything online so ???
ur not wrong tho

Also when I do use WFT people are like "what is this character pls send help is this hacked dlc eeeeee" so that's nice for easy wins. However, I'm a bad WFT player so I get into Elite then immediately drop out of Elite.

Speaking of hacks, I encountered my first obvious hacker yesterday. It was a Palutena with Peach's float lol. But it was during a friendly match and we all just messed around for 3 minutes anyway. I'm pretty sure I've encountered hackers before in Elite. Such as lagless Lucas - some also had increased windows for parrying and UpB bouncing off the bottom of the stage. The sad thing is I usually get those hackers to their last stock anyway. So at least that makes me feel like a better Zelda/WFT player. :^)

I love playing Zelda online because it is funny that they think their petty reflector will save them from the best item in the game.
tbf her reflector is one of the worst in the game even with intangibility (less endlag/faster startup would be better than a few frames of "being safe" before the move even starts), sooooooo...

Last edited:

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
holy **** real results for once
GJ, it sounds like finally incorporating Phantom is paying off. Definitely continue experimenting with it, it's vital in some MUs. You should link in the video thread when you can.

S StoicPhantom I was literally rocking the "Patético." ("Pathetic") tag. :awesome:
Guess that'll have to become your thing now:secretkpop:

The problem is that, as usual, you're severely overestimating the Phantom Knight's effectiveness against players who know how to deal with it. Joker has the mobility to easily get around the Phantom and punish Zelda, or just move out of the way. It's a good trap when the opponent is in disadvantage, but is not nearly as useful against good opponents in neutral.
You guys keep saying things like that, but you never mention HOW they would go about doing that. How do you "deal" with Phantom? Hopping over it, opens you up to punishment by Zelda. And how do you deal with counter play to Phantom counter play? You can't just 100% beat a projectile and avoid the follow up in every situation, all the time. How does Joker punish Phantom if he's camping? He can't be in two places at once. Why does his mobility let him get around Phantom? "He's fast" isn't an argument, lot's of characters are fast, but that doesn't let them win for free.

It's like you guys are completely ignoring that Zelda can move simultaneously. Even if you avoid the Phantom, that doesn't mean you can avoid Zelda. All forms of movement are a committal in some way. Even if you have no endlag, the movement itself is lag(in terms of frames that you can't act in). Just like with repeated dash dancing, repeated jumps can be punished. Even if they DJ out of a short hop, that's more time it takes to land. Time that can be used to get into position to punish the landing. Even if you can't punish the landing, you can punish the spot-dodge, roll, shield or jump they would need to do, to avoid having their landing punished. Landing with an aerial isn't completely safe either, as that can be baited and add extra endlag to your landing.

Does Phantom work all the time? Of course not, that would make it broken. It doesn't win neutral all the time, because it is neutral. You the player, have to make the correct calls. Just like Wolf's laser or our Rob friend's projectiles. Zelda's kit is based almost entirely on punishes and Phantom happens to be the setup, the neutral tool. If Zelda correctly reads the defensive option, then a massive punish is heading her opponent's way. You won't get the read or punish all the time, but times you do, will be very damaging to the opponent. That's why Zelda's opponents ultimately can't camp. That would just be letting her get those setups for free and they can't play completely perfect, they're going to **** up or Zelda is going to start reading habits and they're risking losing early stocks. It's actually safer to deal with her short, precise close up options, that require good spacing and effort on Zelda's part and are laggy enough to whiff punish.

Joker has to play poorly for it to be in Zelda's favor. Otherwise, he can rack up damage on Zelda with his fast, low-lag moves, and then make her approach to even out of the damage %. And no, the Phantom Knight cannot reliably make a good Joker approach a Zelda if he's in the lead.
I literally just posted a set, that shows how you can get around that. Joker has no tools to force an approach, he doesn't have infinite space with which he can move through, and having a meter virtually guarantees he has to approach at some point, lest he wastes it and has to start over. Arsene Joker, isn't much different than regular Joker, other than increased power and hitbox size, so you can still fight him there. Yes, Phantom can make Joker approach, again he does not have infinite space with which he can move through. Zelda can take center stage and force him to move or he will be trapped at the ledge. All she needs is a read and he is losing a stock really early, especially at the ledge.

And again, you keep saying "good Joker" but haven't specified what a "good Joker" is or how they would go about countering Zelda, in any usable detail. What makes a "good Joker", why does he render Phantom useless, what makes you think none of the billion and one Jokers I've played are "good". I've been grinding this MU lots and have found that not only does he not have good ways around Phantom, like the vast majority of the cast, his recovery is more exploitable than it would seem. This is a video showing potential ways to edgeguard that I slapped together:
As you can see, Zelda can exploit his recovery, but it is very difficult and risky for Joker to do so in return. With this, I now feel like this is once again in Zelda's favor.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

To be fair, you're comparing a collection whose latest release, DMC3, was in 2005 to Bayonetta which was released in 2009. There's also an issue with the director since DMC1 was directed by Hideki Kamiya, but DMC2 onward he wasn't the director and was only called on to advise in the writing and characterization for DMC3. Ignoring DMC2's bungled development and design choices, it wouldn't be surprising if Kamiya's ideas for how the gameplay should evolve was different from what DMC2's team and the current DMC team decided on. Even then, Okami plays differently from Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, and Nier: Automata. If I recall correctly, Okami's combat was a bit closer to DMC's combat.

Between DMC and Bayonetta, I feel like a good comparison would be Street Fighter and Tekken. Or pretty much any 2D fighter like Blazblue, Guilty Gear, the King of Fighters, and Under Night In-Birth to any 3D fighter like Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, and Virtua Fighter. So, compared to 2D fighters, 3D fighters tend to have larger command lists with combos that you can string into each other depending on what the combos do and how they interact while in 2D fighters, you usually have set attacks: light to heavy punches and kicks, some command normals, and specials, that can either string or combo into each other, but more like a medium punch leads to a light punch that can be canceled into a special instead of combo 1 to combo 2 and possibly a finishing combo 3. That's my analogy of DMC compared to Bayonetta and arguably, possibly all other hack 'n' slash games compared to DMC.

DMC is pretty old school and for some, it's hard or very boring since you don't get all these fancy combos from Bayonetta, God of War, and Nier: Automata or the ability to continuously attack and attack like in Metal Gear Rising or even Sekiro where some might also have fancy combos or have something to make the pace of the combat dynamic which for MGR and Sekiro is parrying or deflecting and countering. Dante and Vergil are even worse since unlike Nero who has a more "modern" command list and who has command grabs essentially, Dante's and Vergil's moveset are very barebones, especially Dante where his sword moveset hasn't really changed since DMC1 which has been a major complaint for DMC5. DMC3 added some things through his Swordmaster style and for his regular moveset, but all Dante really has is a three-hit combo A, AoE to rapid stab combo B, a launcher/uppercut, drop slash, and Stinger. To even use a regular aerial combo which every other character including Vergil when using Yamato and in any other game can do by hitting attack in the air requires Dante to be in Swordmaster style. It's even worse when you consider that DMC2, the game that people consider is the worst DMC game ever, actually added moves to Dante sword moveset, but they were poorly implemented or even butchered an iconic move, Stinger.

This becomes Dante's and Vergil's shtick after DMC3, but what gives you options in DMC is weapon switching. It's a bit harder or clunkier in DMC1 since the faster weapon switching mechanic wasn't introduced until DMC3 and nonexistent in DMC2 and for Nero who was introduced in DMC4 since he only uses his Red Queen sword, Blue Rose revolver, and Devil Bringer or Devil Breaker in DMC5, but you have all these weapons with a select amount of moves that do certain things. Some of the moves are the same in function like a bunch of weapons have a launcher or dash forward attack, but some of them like the uppercut moves from the gauntlet and greaves weapons are used when you stun an enemy and want to do a ton of damage by charging an uppercut. In most cases, though, it's just being able to string a bunch of attacks together and from different weapons. It's also easier to work with in my opinion since you only really have to remember a few moves instead of having to deal with a bunch of different variations where some might not even be named or given a description of what they do outside of unique moves like Bayonetta's Stiletto or Break Dance or Raiden and Jetstream Sam's charged quick draw attack.

In terms of playing, I'm not really sure what to say other than know what moves do what and for some enemies, know what they do or how to deal with them. You can get by with spamming moves at times, but yeah. You said you played Bayonetta, so I figure you have an idea of how to play a hack 'n' slash game. It's just DMC has a different move set and feel. DMC1 does have a different button layout than in games after DMC2 and by games, I mean in general since I don't think we really have hack 'n' slash games that use circle as the main attack button anymore. DMC2 you can cheese by upgrading your guns and shooting at everything. I'm serious by the way. DMC2 had potential and you can see it when mess around and see what moves Dante and Lucia can do, but because the game is so meh, it just doesn't really feel fun to play. It's even worse when you unlock Trish who apparently has DMC1 Dante's moveset. DMC3 is where things pick up and fortunately for most people outside of North America, they never had to deal with the NA version of Dante's Awakening where normal mode was basically hard mode. Why? I don't know.

Also, jump. DMC is weird in that part of the jump frames have invincibility, so jumping is a way to dodge in addition to dodge rolling by locking on or using specific moves that allow you to dodge in some way like Dante's and Vergil's Tricks, teleports, Dante's dashes when using Trickster, or Nero's Shuffle attack which has him step back before attacking. DMC2 does have a dedicated dodge button, though.

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
Jo, Zelda at 33th place in Pound thanks to Mystearica. She does well on another stacked tourney after Prime Sage. Let's go :3.

Edit: Got 25th eventually. Nice

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

GJ, it sounds like finally incorporating Phantom is paying off. Definitely continue experimenting with it, it's vital in some MUs. You should link in the video thread when you can.

Guess that'll have to become your thing now:secretkpop:

You guys keep saying things like that, but you never mention HOW they would go about doing that. How do you "deal" with Phantom? Hopping over it, opens you up to punishment by Zelda. And how do you deal with counter play to Phantom counter play? You can't just 100% beat a projectile and avoid the follow up in every situation, all the time. How does Joker punish Phantom if he's camping? He can't be in two places at once. Why does his mobility let him get around Phantom? "He's fast" isn't an argument, lot's of characters are fast, but that doesn't let them win for free.

It's like you guys are completely ignoring that Zelda can move simultaneously. Even if you avoid the Phantom, that doesn't mean you can avoid Zelda. All forms of movement are a committal in some way. Even if you have no endlag, the movement itself is lag(in terms of frames that you can't act in). Just like with repeated dash dancing, repeated jumps can be punished. Even if they DJ out of a short hop, that's more time it takes to land. Time that can be used to get into position to punish the landing. Even if you can't punish the landing, you can punish the spot-dodge, roll, shield or jump they would need to do, to avoid having their landing punished. Landing with an aerial isn't completely safe either, as that can be baited and add extra endlag to your landing.

Does Phantom work all the time? Of course not, that would make it broken. It doesn't win neutral all the time, because it is neutral. You the player, have to make the correct calls. Just like Wolf's laser or our Rob friend's projectiles. Zelda's kit is based almost entirely on punishes and Phantom happens to be the setup, the neutral tool. If Zelda correctly reads the defensive option, then a massive punish is heading her opponent's way. You won't get the read or punish all the time, but times you do, will be very damaging to the opponent. That's why Zelda's opponents ultimately can't camp. That would just be letting her get those setups for free and they can't play completely perfect, they're going to **** up or Zelda is going to start reading habits and they're risking losing early stocks. It's actually safer to deal with her short, precise close up options, that require good spacing and effort on Zelda's part and are laggy enough to whiff punish.

I literally just posted a set, that shows how you can get around that. Joker has no tools to force an approach, he doesn't have infinite space with which he can move through, and having a meter virtually guarantees he has to approach at some point, lest he wastes it and has to start over. Arsene Joker, isn't much different than regular Joker, other than increased power and hitbox size, so you can still fight him there. Yes, Phantom can make Joker approach, again he does not have infinite space with which he can move through. Zelda can take center stage and force him to move or he will be trapped at the ledge. All she needs is a read and he is losing a stock really early, especially at the ledge.

And again, you keep saying "good Joker" but haven't specified what a "good Joker" is or how they would go about countering Zelda, in any usable detail. What makes a "good Joker", why does he render Phantom useless, what makes you think none of the billion and one Jokers I've played are "good". I've been grinding this MU lots and have found that not only does he not have good ways around Phantom, like the vast majority of the cast, his recovery is more exploitable than it would seem. This is a video showing potential ways to edgeguard that I slapped together:
As you can see, Zelda can exploit his recovery, but it is very difficult and risky for Joker to do so in return. With this, I now feel like this is once again in Zelda's favor.
Take it from me, someone who's been skeptical about Phantom up until recently. I wouldn't even have considered it our best move, but I also think people here are disregarding the effect of just having a literal wall thrown over your opponent. And it's not so black and white that they can just jump over it without comitting, and this means a potential punish (Zelda's pretty good at catching landings). It's not like you can't let it rip anytime during the charge, either. This is what gives us this sort of control.

Also, RAR Phantom anyone? She can literally hide behind the Phantom and they can't hit her. I get it, some smart players won't likely approach you when you're across the stage charging Phantom- but I trust there are people who are smart enough to tweak that up.

I had the first of my two interviews today, gorls. It was a Skype interview for a middle school counseling job in Vermont. I think it went really well - better than I'd hoped. I'm one of the finalist candidates, and I should hear back in a week or two after the school checks references... wish me luck! I'll keep you gorls posted!

Hi Archie bro!!!!

MAKE SMASH GAY AGAIN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Gorls! Yesterday I sent a Thank-You email to the principal of the school I did the Skype interview for, and today he responded to email. He told me that the interview committee was very impressed with me, and asked if I would be willing to travel to the school (it's about 3.5-4 hours away from me) when they resume from Spring Break to get a tour of their school and meet more staff! Of course, I said yes, so I'm hoping to hear back even sooner than anticipated.

He didn't outright say that I'm the preferred candidate (he has to check references first), but the tone of email makes me think that I'm the "unofficial" #1!

I think I have a really strong chance of getting hired at this school, which would be so awesome because it's a great school with a lot of cool programs!

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Anyone saw the Money Match between Samsora and ESAM?

Because HOO BOY. That was free af.

By the way, curious about your opinions on what series do you want to be represented in BBTAG as the 6th Fate. I'm still hoping for Melty Blood just so we can get Neco-Arc. Give us the mascot dammit Mori! Also, I wish Mizuumi at least had images of Neco-Arc's moves, then I would've made a movelist for them in BBTAG. Feelsbadman.

I'm sure Buddhahobo Buddhahobo and Nammy12 Nammy12 would agree on having Neco-Arc in BBTAG. We need her in dammit, I mean how can you say no to this?

Or we can get Neco-Arc CHAOS instead.

:secretkpop:

I feel really dumb as well, I found out about Spirit Gems I can repeatedly get from Daily Quests in the Co-Op Quests while playing Dawn of the Breakers. Which can give me I think 250 Spirit Gems every day, by just doing the Co-Op Quests. Some giving out 10 Gems, 30 and three Quests giving out 50 which is an easy 150 (Just gotta be wary of the hardest difficulty bosses). So that can give me about 300 Spirit Gems to pull 11 Capsules, so maybe I can get those Event Heroes? Specifically, Ultimate Roboco, Fubuki and Aqua. Yes, the event is about Virtual YouTubers.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Here's a cursed video that was shown to me earlier this morning and now I must share the trauma. Happy Easter everyone!

Anyway questionable children's shows aside, I found ways to sync up platforms while barraging them with projectiles. Yay! I just use ladders as poles to connect the platforms. Though when a ladder is added, the platforms aren't allowed to spin. There's also a weird interaction with the ladder when trying to go down it if it's directly under a platform while the platforms are all moving sideways. I hope we get more stage builder stuff as the updates go on. What we have now is OK, but it could be so much better.

Like:
1) Making platforms unstoppable, even if loose blocks fall on top of them/on the side of them/etc.
2) Adding x2 more speed for gears/rails movement speed.
3) COPY AND PASTE DUH OMFG WHY ISN'T HIS A THING YET
4) Connecting platforms to move or rotate together with invisible ties.
5) Connecting platforms across layers so details move with the stage they are meant to decorate/enhance/whatever.
6) The ability to recolor rubber, denim, and yarn at the very least. We need at least 1 material that can be recolored tbh.
7) Better gravity control, being able to choose the maximum speed a block can fall.
8) Better gear and rail control, as in, how long the pause is when they hit the end before they start moving back.
9) Choosing if a flat platform can be passed through or not.
10) Building in the gray area, from blast zone border to blast zone border, to create more "seamless" map designs.
11) Water hazards. But ofc they can't have platforms under them and extend to the bottom of the stage.
12) Proper lava hazard controls; can KILL at 100% or just KB people like they do now.
13) Glass tiles.
14) Light beams or light boxes with a couple of different colors and can be attached to platforms to move with them (basically spotlights).

MAKE SMASH GAY AGAIN!!!
It has always been gay. I mean, look at the number of muscular men and yaoi bois compared to the amount of waifus. :^)

btw gratz Gay Ginger Gay Ginger for being successful like a top tier person instead of a Zelda tier person. :secretkpop:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
but if you don't like the mode, why force yourself to play it? is it really worth the frustration it's obviously causing you?

Congrats on the good pulls, btw. How are Flora and Felicia's IVs?

I play AR for the grails :( No other reason at all. I do have a lot of these archetype units like the Pain/Savage Blow and tanks which is why I've gotten as far as I luckily have. Savage Blow is the only seal I have maxed out. I've messed up my calculations three out of four times using a healer unit to sweep but I'm learning more each time. I think healers can be super good.

My AR defense is very inconsistent and I have 2 successes each week out of like 10-15.

The Flora is +HP/-Res and Felicia is +Def/-HP. Not the best but I just wanted the units.

IIRC, you're already quite a few levels above me in AR. It's really not worth the effort imo if it's stressing you.

Is there a Grail Project you were hoping to make?
I don't have a project but it's really a "what if _____ comes out?" situation. I just discovered how good Aversa is recently. I have a enemy phase playstyle so Aversa's Night looks extremely helpful so maybe I'll merge her?

If anybody would like to friend me in FEH, I'd appreciate it since my list is lacking. FC is 38827 32282.

Top Bottom