• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going fellow Gnomed friends? :ultolimar:

Gonna be trying to do some more work today, well more specifically look at some End Of Unit Activities that I gotta do before I do my Tutor Marked Assessment.

Also, I made some more progress in Vesperia.

I managed to reach I think it's Caer Bocram, got the password down and before I face the boss, I'm gonna make sure to stock up on healing items. Since I ran out of Orange Gels and I would like to try and get the Crystal so I can swap party members during battle, so I'll be heading back to Torim Harbor and gathering supplies and whatnot. At least there's a Travelling Inn nearby so I can sleep there for 50 Gald instead of the 300 Gald at the Harbor.

Also, I feel like out of all of my party members. I dunno why, but I feel like either Karol or Repede could be the not so good ones? Since Repede while he's a small target, I feel like I can't get much out of his moves since he doesn't learn a lot during level ups compared to Yuri, Rita and Estelle. Maybe I just gotta make use of them more.

I at least found out a use for using Artes multiple times. To give them more buffs, one example I found was that if you use Rita's Fire Ball Arte multiple times and it reaches a certain threshold, then the number of Fire Balls she fires during it increases by 1. If you do this 3,500 Times, then I think she fires about 10 Fire Balls. I thought you'd unlock new Artes to use via using other Artes a certain number of times, at least now I know that you actually buff them based on using them certain amount of times.

Back onto my University stuff, the Unit activities are about a Design vision. I had to think in my head 20 years from now and what I see, smell, do and who is there while I'm at Home, Travelling and at Work. Then got to write a 200 Word document on it.

Now I got to look at the Challenges and Barriers to achieve my vision. Identify stakeholders and who could be opposed to it and why. And then find out the contextual factors that could inhibit the realisation of my vision. Then rework that into a revised 200 Word document. So I guess it shouldn't be too bad I guess?

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
It's

Page steal, I'll use this to alert everyone to the fact that BAN•LUCAS is happening before BAN•ZELDA and I am upset.
It's not as funny because Lucas is actually a good/safe character when compared to Trashda. So I am also upset.

But the existence of this makes me less upset bcuz qtpi Hammond:

D

Deleted member 189823

Short rant, I absolutely hate how you need a car for everything over here. It's either bother someone for a ride back in forth, or get your ass handed to you by Uber.

I won't make my last weekly, so that's basically a wrap.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Do you have access to a bike? That may work for you in the long run?

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
After a bunch of hours playing with family and friends, I think I'm a ROB main again. He's combo food still, but he just feels so nice to play when not trolling with Zelda.

I'm also just really impressed with how well the joy-cons have been holding up after ~30 hours of extended Smash Bros play. I still can't naturally short hop on these but I think I'm gonna forgo the gamecube controller entirely this time around.

Do you have access to a bike? That may work for you in the long run?
A quick google search says Buenos Aires is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world, so that does sound like a pretty good idea.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Speaking of jumping, I'm struggling with something I never thought I'd ever have problems with: full hopping aerials

The new short hop macro messes this up for me all the time. It actually hurts Zelda a decent amount because

1. If you full hop nair on a platform, it autocancels which allows you to followup with various other moves. If you're off by like one frame, you get lag and can't combo

2. If you full hop a Nair, Uair, or kick, she has just enough time to toss out another Nair (getting the holy single hit that has great followups) or a kick. You can bait people in with this and punish them for overextending. Like #1, if you're off by a few frames you won't have time to use another aerial

Tl;dr I struggle full hopping while attacking and im garbage

Last edited:

Aussie1024

"Stow your fear. It's now or never!"
Switch FC
SW-8059-8133-1521
To be honest, I feel the same way. The short-hop mechanic has been wired so much into my overall style with characters that I completely forget what potential full-hop aerials have for my fighters.

The mechanic overall has made me oblivious to what full-hopping aerials can do. I was kinda thinking about it the other day, but it quickly escaped my mind.

D

Deleted member 189823

A quick google search says Buenos Aires is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world, so that does sound like a pretty good idea.
I'm talking about here, in the U.S, where I am currently vacationing. Say what you will about Argentina, but at least it's really easy to get by, by either walking, biking or just taking a bus. Regardless, my trip is coming to an end, and rather than lament what I didn't do, I'd rather count my blessings and move on. I'll be a far better player with my new possibilities, and I'll come back a lot better.

I don't know how to ride a bike, so **** it.

'm also just really impressed with how well the joy-cons have been holding up after ~30 hours of extended Smash Bros play. I still can't naturally short hop on these but I think I'm gonna forgo the gamecube controller entirely this time around.
As someone who's been stripped off his Classic Controller Pro (Wii) who's had to switch to GC, then Joycons and now somewhat GC, I would recommend you stick to GC. I fear wireless controllers will run into issues later on, and let alone using Joycons.

I'll personally stick to Joycons since I won't be coming back to the U.S in a bit, but I think everyone else should look into this and ask around.

Speaking of jumping, I'm struggling with something I never thought I'd ever have problems with: full hopping aerials

The new short hop macro messes this up for me all the time. It actually hurts Zelda a decent amount because

1. If you full hop nair on a platform, it autocancels which allows you to followup with various other moves. If you're off by like one frame, you get lag and can't combo

2. If you full hop a Nair, Uair, or kick, she has just enough time to toss out another Nair (getting the holy single hit that has great followups) or a kick. You can bait people in with this and punish them for overextending. Like #1, if you're off by a few frames you won't have time to use another aerial

I don't get why. If anything, SH'ing should be harder. I'll look into those sort of combos later.

Kannazuki

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-5561-5363-7908
I am new so I won't quote all wildly, but I have gotten used to the short hop N-air, but mainly as a surprise bait after using normal jump any direction-air when folks don't know your name or your game hehehe mind games.

Aussie1024

Switch FC
SW-8059-8133-1521
I am new so I won't quote all wildly, but I have gotten used to the short hop N-air, but mainly as a surprise bait after using normal jump any direction-air when folks don't know your name or your game hehehe mind games.
Yeah it is a decent baiting attack. It can come out as a surprise if not used too often. Unfortunately, it is a move you do have to use quite a bit since it is one of her more reliable moves. Plus it is useful in a lot of her combos. But with a good mixup game it can be surprising. A full-hop aerial could be surprising because it could be hard to read what Zelda's doing until the last second. It would probably be a little hard to do though. Most likely the opponent would already have attacked her in the air by then. It kinda depends on the situation.

Finally broke in at 3.226 million. Extrapolating from that it should be 3.35 no?
Great job! I can't imagine how exhausting that is. You would have had to go on some crazy winning streaks just to get to that point. I got as high as 2.4 with Zelda and then I started losing a lot since I'm still learning Zelda and I'm also adding new mechanics to my game (ex. more dashing, less rolling). At that point, I stopped caring about my GSP tbh because I just wanna use online to learn. Still though, awesome job.

ScottTape

Smash Rookie
Thanks! I think it was more luck than anything. Really took some growing pains, but eventually I got a really good streak in there. Ran into a Pikachu right after though and lost a few matches in a row. I have no clue what to do in that MU.

D

Deleted member 189823

oh yeah, was it you, Rickster Rickster ? I think you asked about the difference in speed between foxthrotting and regular running. As someone who uses it for everything, one pretty big drawback is you can't shield automatically. I end up eating attacks because I tend to have to wait until the dashing animation ends. Because of this, it can hurt you against campy projectile characters.

On the flip side, she feels far more mobile. You can actually use this mobility to drift away and punish stuff like some Melee characters. I found it opens a lot more possibilities for Zelda, and a smart player will probably mix these up rather than sticking solely to one, or the other. It can probably even help you link certain combos or traps which you otherwise wouldn't.

Aussie1024

Switch FC
SW-8059-8133-1521
Ran into a Pikachu right after though and lost a few matches in a row. I have no clue what to do in that MU.
Yeah that's a terrible matchup for her. His speed can get in on Zelda fast, and Thunder Jolt can disrupt the zoning game Zelda wants to setup. Pikachu is so much better in the air and can deal out aerials like no one's business. Once he's got you to the ground, he can smash attack, f-tilt, or Thunder. It can be a nightmare for her.

D

Deleted member 189823

oh yeah after getting pity****ed by four Chroms, a Surtr, Helbindi and even a 5* Libra (my favourite unit), I finally dropped the towel. I just wanted one Lissa, and now I won't have her again...Handbell Libra was my worst best decision.

And the one time I'm thinking of switching over to the dark side for $10, none of my credit cards work.

FeelsBatman.

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
dsmash will either almost destroy or actually destroy a shield that's at like 95% health
I did not know this. That doesn't look like a move that should do that at all, lol. I think my playstyle doesn't put me in those situations, where I'm at that range often, so that's probably why I don't use it. I'll try to keep that in mind, it would be a better option for the few times I misspace or misread at that range and have to throw out a Nayru.

Thanks! I think it was more luck than anything. Really took some growing pains, but eventually I got a really good streak in there. Ran into a Pikachu right after though and lost a few matches in a row. I have no clue what to do in that MU.
You can't really fluke your way that high, unless you started around there, when you first started using Zelda. So be proud of that and enjoy it while it lasts. I had the misfortune to run into and lose, 3 laggy matches and a jank normal stage today. I was just shy of 3.2, but they all managed to edge out a victory and I dropped around 300,000 GSP and it reversed 2 days of hard work. What online giveth, online taketh away, I guess.

For Pikachu, I find it easier to bide my time and wait for him to misspace, then hit him with a Fair/Bair or Up-B, than try to compete with him in neutral. He dies easily, so those one or two hits, can reverse a lot of the damage he gave with his ridiculous combos. Same goes for Pichu.

For the Fox MU, I tend to space disjoints outside of his DI and make him run into them. As long as you keep from being above him, he doesn't have too many KO options and will give you more opportunities to take advantage of any openings.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I did not know this. That doesn't look like a move that should do that at all, lol. I think my playstyle doesn't put me in those situations, where I'm at that range often, so that's probably why I don't use it. I'll try to keep that in mind, it would be a better option for the few times I misspace or misread at that range and have to throw
You left out the important part tho
DownB>kick>dsmash will either almost destroy or actually destroy a shield that's at like 95% health
Dsmash alone won't do a whole lot, you need to combine it with other stuff for it to be scary

Last edited:

StoicPhantom

Smash Ace
You left out the important part tho

Dsmash alone won't do a whole lot, you need to combine it with other stuff for it to be scary
Oh, my bad. I misread that and didn't realize you meant to combo those together, so thanks for clarifying.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Moon fans? :ultpalutena:

About to get on with some more work about Design Vision. And I actually got passed another fight I had trouble with in Vesperia.

I was stuck on the fight where Adecor and Boccos teach you about Burst Artes. Now why would I be losing to a tutorial fight?

Because I ran out of items. Yes, I ran out of Apple Gels to get through the fight which was on Hard Mode. Because I was getting tired of having to play against this fight again and again, I changed it to Easy to get through it quick, then swapped back to Hard Mode. Since the shop you access is behind the trigger for the fight against Adecor and Boccos.

Couldn't I have just gone back to Torim Harbor and stocked up? Well, after you defeat the boss in Caer Bocram, you cannot go back to Torim Harbor, you are forced to go to Heliord and cannot leave until you visit Estelle at the Inn and do some story progress.

At least I made progress, now I need to get a Leather Whip +1 for Rita so she can have more Skills available, hopefully I can return to the other harbor, enter the dungeon and grind for Hard Leather against some of the monsters in there.

ScottTape

Smash Rookie
For Pikachu, I find it easier to bide my time and wait for him to misspace, then hit him with a Fair/Bair or Up-B, than try to compete with him in neutral. He dies easily, so those one or two hits, can reverse a lot of the damage he gave with his ridiculous combos. Same goes for Pichu.

For the Fox MU, I tend to space disjoints outside of his DI and make him run into them. As long as you keep from being above him, he doesn't have too many KO options and will give you more opportunities to take advantage of any openings.
Unfortunately I’m still too inconsistent with fair/bair specifically and when I’m getting tossed around like I do against pikachu it’s hard to keep my composure. I’ll have to work on those aerials though.

As for Fox I haven’t run into too many, but I’m glad I’ve got some tips for when I do. The right kind of speed against Zelda is deadly.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So Legendary Azura is stupid absurd. I accidentally jumped the gun and gave her Hone Attack 4 because I wasn't going to give her one of my limited Hone Fliers. Then I gave her one of my limited Hone Fliers. GG no re @ myself pls press F for my brain. Though it was Halloween Nowi, so she got Live For Bounty as a B skill too, which is nice. Gave her Torrent Dance 3 from LoliAzuraWhoIWouldNeverUseBecauseInigoIsMyGreenDancerTomeBoi. And ofc Wings of Mercy. She's decked out for just about any team.

Between her A skill and her prf-heavy kit, she is automatically better scoring than Airzura v1 even without merges. Even if she didn't have the OP Gray Waves gimmick she'd be the best dancer in the game simply because of her A skill and prf tome. Though I do hope to get another one simply to round out her defenses. Currently she has 38 hp/20 def/21 res, which is enough to take a hit when buffed. Though more hp and fixing her res bane would be nice.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Nice to see you're still around Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist , cause I was about to tag you about this anyway.

Go see the Broly movie, now. It's starts with like 40 minutes of prologue backstory stuff which is half really nice and I loved character-wise and half I-wish-they-didn't lorewise, followed by a full goddamn hour of...basically, take the last two minutes of the Jiren fight, make it 10 times better, add a feature movie budget, and have it directed by someone who actually understands how DBZ characters are meant to look and feel when they fight and talk.

And just...literally every moment Frieza is on screen.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Since this is semi-relevant to the conversation about online:

For any gorls in Elite Smash, how is it? I did QuickPay last night and a lot of the people there were very... underwhelming to say the least? I feel like I got paired with kids who just got the game rip. I think I only lost 2 matches and won at least 10. I was trying to get Pokemon Trainer in Elite (bc I already got Pikachu and Dark Pit in) and I'm just wondering if there's a major difference. If not, I'm planning on sticking with arenas, offline and with friends :o

Speaking of which, I should start asking for matches on here again lmao

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

For any gorls in Elite Smash, how is it? I did QuickPay last night and a lot of the people there were very... underwhelming to say the least? I feel like I got paired with kids who just got the game rip. I think I only lost 2 matches and won at least 10. I was trying to get Pokemon Trainer in Elite (bc I already got Pikachu and Dark Pit in) and I'm just wondering if there's a major difference. If not, I'm planning on sticking with arenas, offline and with friends :o

Elite Smash is more of a punishment then a reward lolrip. I'm super sad that I got Peach/Robin/Incineroar/Zelda/WFT/Captain Falcon/Falco into it. Though the plus side is everyone has decent-ish Internet. However, they play with "MUH POINTZ!!!" in mind rather than just playing. Which is why it's a punishment.

Sure. I win. But I chase a scaredy baby around the map for 5+ minutes to do so. This is Smash, not Mario Kart.

Also when they don't get their maps of choice they usually suck, because they heavily rely on a map type to succeed. Or a character's cheese which is easier to abuse online. So you're right, they are pretty underwhelming overall.

Stick to the arenas instead. :^)

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029

I think it's decent. People generally have better connections (but there are **** ones sometimes too). The general skill level is better but occasionally you'll find someone who relies on one cheesy strategy and falls apart when it fails

The most annoying thing though is that barely anyone wants to play more than one game. You can get kicked out of elite if you lose a ton so a lot of people I play against leave quickly. It's worse if you play an annoying character lol

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Elite Smash is more of a punishment then a reward lolrip. I'm super sad that I got Peach/Robin/Incineroar/Zelda/WFT/Captain Falcon/Falco into it. Though the plus side is everyone has decent-ish Internet. However, they play with "MUH POINTZ!!!" in mind rather than just playing. Which is why it's a punishment.

Sure. I win. But I chase a scaredy baby around the map for 5+ minutes to do so. This is Smash, not Mario Kart.

Also when they don't get their maps of choice they usually suck, because they heavily rely on a map type to succeed. Or a character's cheese which is easier to abuse online. So you're right, they are pretty underwhelming overall.

I think it's decent. People generally have better connections (but there are **** ones sometimes too). The general skill level is better but occasionally you'll find someone who relies on one cheesy strategy and falls apart when it fails

The most annoying thing though is that barely anyone wants to play more than one game. You can get kicked out of elite if you lose a ton so a lot of people I play against leave quickly. It's worse if you play an annoying character lol
Aah I see :O

I guess it sucks that people stay for only one game most of the time (iirc it switches after 2 matches with the same person), but I guess it can help with finding habits that the opponent has quickly....?

also we should do a Zelda Social Arena sometime, feel like that would be fun lol

Aussie1024

Switch FC
SW-8059-8133-1521
I think I'm getting some good experience online regardless of my non-Elite status. I'm learning new things about my characters as I play with them. Plus the communities on here and Discord really help with tips and advice. I also have learned to not care about my GSP. So long as I'm learning more of what makes my characters tick and becoming a better player out of it. I'm trying to learn on reading my opponents better and making the right punishes, and trying to roll less. It has resulted in plenty of losses, but they only help in me growing as a player.

I do gotta start rematching people though and give them more than one match. I'm starting to feel I'm disrespecting them. Plus I do wanna get a feel for how other people online play the game. It could help me improve even more in the long run!

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I decided to follow this advice and try some public arenas for the first time today.
It gave me my first video in the last 6 months :secretkpop:
The connections are usually p good so ye it's nice.
Plus I won nearly every game today, I lost 4 (first to a Young Link who timed me out bc the rules were 3 stock 3 min for some reason, second to the Falcon in the video because I directional airdodged offstage and couldn't recover and bleh, third to a K. Rool because that arena left hazards on for some reason and I'm not dealing with Mute City 3DS, and finally to a Snake because I was genuinely outplayed) and won prob like 30.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Banning Zelda is so 2014 everyone. It's more hip and trendy to ban Lucas. :secretkpop:

Anyway, what's happening GLITCH 6 fans? :ultlucina:

I watched most of Glitch 6 during the weekend, sadly I couldn't watch all of Top 8 since I went to bed.
But here's the results anyway. :yeahboi:

1st. Tweek :ultwario::ultyounglink:
2nd. Nairo :ultpalutena::ultlucina:
3rd. Light :ultfox:
4th. MKLeo :ultike:
5th. ZD :ultfox:
5th. Tamim :ultbayonetta:
7th. Salem :ultlink::ultganondorf:
7th. WaDi :ultrob:

Plus I won nearly every game today, I lost 4 (first to a Young Link who timed me out bc the rules were 3 stock 3 min for some reason, second to the Falcon in the video because I directional airdodged offstage and couldn't recover and bleh, third to a K. Rool because that arena left hazards on for some reason and I'm not dealing with Mute City 3DS, and finally to a Snake because I was genuinely outplayed) and won prob like 30.
Yeah, I tend to stick to Arenas now as well. Though it is annoying when you run into players who leave items on, hazards on and so on. Then again, they don't play the game competitively so I can understand that.

Speaking of Quickplay and Elite Smash. I've managed to get Zelda, Palutena and Lucina into Elite Smash and I think that'll do for me. I did do some nifty stuff with Zelda I think. I don't know if Down Throw > DAir is a true combo or confirm, but I got it twice on two players in Arenas. Both on Smashville, killing at around 30%.

Would you say D-Throw > Finger Bang is also a 50-50 within a 50-50? Since if they DI towards you, it sends them upwards with allows a confirm into Up Air; yet my opponents have tried to jump away, so I'm wondering if it is a 50-50. They either try to jump out or Air Dodge, since I have never seen any of my opponent Air Dodge away when I do Up Air after Down Throw. But if they DI away or don't at all, it sends them behind Zelda which allows a confirm into her Lightning Kick. Hmm...~ *Thinking Emoji*

I should play more Ultimate, but I'm enjoying Vesperia so much.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Nice to see you're still around Eddie The Pacifist Eddie The Pacifist , cause I was about to tag you about this anyway.

Go see the Broly movie, now. It's starts with like 40 minutes of prologue backstory stuff which is half really nice and I loved character-wise and half I-wish-they-didn't lorewise, followed by a full goddamn hour of...basically, take the last two minutes of the Jiren fight, make it 10 times better, add a feature movie budget, and have it directed by someone who actually understands how DBZ characters are meant to look and feel when they fight and talk.

And just...literally every moment Frieza is on screen.
Thank you. It’s good to have you to keep me in check :secretkpop:.
I did finish DB Kai, but I never watched Super beyond the first ten episodes. I only liked the first episode.
Glad to see you enjoyed the movie!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Soooo, I finally watched Teen Titans Go! To The Movies and it was actually kinda good in a meme-y way if you're familiar with the DC universe. They spared no expense with the dark humor of some of the other heroes which was kinda surprising. Stan Lee even made a cameo in a DC movie and that in itself tickled my heart - even if he was in the wrong super hero universe. It had too many songs in it, like every 10 minutes, but at least they generally ended in "hah - oof" moments.

The dorky rap was kinda cute at least.

But most importantly the thing in the credits I guess? Not sure if it was a trolly-meme or an indication they're going to pick up on the non-meme Teen Titans from the 5th season/last season.

also we should do a Zelda Social Arena sometime, feel like that would be fun lol
This sounds illegal, but ofc the most fun things usually are.

Like underage drinking and stealing travel sized toiletries. :^)

I decided to follow this advice and try some public arenas for the first time today.
It gave me my first video in the last 6 months :secretkpop:
The music of choice is equally amazing and awful.

WFT feels really good this time around even with the minimal buffs. It'd be nice if WFT's bury gimmick was actually abusable since for some reason the jab pushes people off the ground... Any other character with a bury gimmick is pretty much ez-win-city if all else fails.

Aussie1024

Switch FC
SW-8059-8133-1521
But most importantly the thing in the credits I guess? Not sure if it was a trolly-meme or an indication they're going to pick up on the non-meme Teen Titans from the 5th season/last season.
They're going to do a crossover with both versions of the Titans. A teaser dropped last fall from the movie's DVD release. There will probably an official release date and trailer coming out sooner than later. It's not totally confirmed that there will be a sixth season, but there will at least be this crossover. It's a direct-to-home release and will not air on CN. It'll probably be around 75-90 minutes. It should be out within the next few months.

I'm holding out hope that it is some precursor to season 6. There was a rumor floating around from those who attended a private screening of the film that they'd do the crossover followed by a sixth season sometime this year or next year. Fingers crossed, because I want the show to finish what it started. I recently watched it for the first time this past summer and absolutely loved it. It's my second favorite show behind Avatar. I, like many others, want to see it finished

Top Bottom