Welcome to the Zelda discussion thread, for all subjects about the paragon of wisdom and Smash's resident spellcaster herself.
As was shown off at e3, Zelda is sporting a gorgeous new redesign in the style of Link Between Worlds, retaining pretty much all of her moveset from what I can tell.
- Zelda's jab is now a flurry type attack like Palutena's. Simply tapping A has her use her old jab.
- Din's Fire no longer puts Zelda into free-fall (BLESSED)
- Farore's Wind now seems to travel quicker. The aerial endlag has also been massively reduced, now Zelda can immediately drift left or right after re-appearing. The elevator is back, and it's still just as powerful.
- Phantom Slash assembles piece by piece from the sky behind her before it shoots forwards. At full charge the Phantom is now delayed for a second before flying off. Zelda is free to move the moment it is done charging, meaning they can attack in tandem.
- Zelda has multiple new animations and stances, likely due to her updated design. Her idle stance, grab, and one of her taunts is completely new.
- She has all new victory poses. The first is swishing around the magic ribbon from her up smash and new taunt before posing with her two fingers pointing just to the left of the camera, the second is her swishing around a fiery wisp on her finger, and the third is forming the phantom behind her before posing with one hand on her hip.
- Zelda also has a new voice.
- Completely new Final Smash: Triforce of Wisdom. Seems to have taken inspiration from her Power of Sealing in Breath of the Wild as a Black Hole type attack directly in front of her.