• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
hi I haven't been here in months but it's september so I need to post the super-important yearly announcement

Okay so uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, since I was here last I finished L'SPACE MCA and I feel like our team did a great job! I've played too much Dragalia! I tried learning about and then memorizing all 58 of Jupiter's named moons just to say I learned something during quarantine! (although I kinda gave up halfway since the Pasiphae, Ananke, and Carme groups have way too many moons that all end with e and half of those moons have like a 1 km radius and none of these have any pictures or information beyond their name and what group they're in and rough size estimates. I've got the Galilean, Inner, Himalia, and ungrouped moons memorized which is good enough imo.) I saw Manifold Garden in the Nindies direct and bought it the same day but on Xbox just because I could! Good game btw, although you might get motion sick.
In Gacha news, Cress! Cress! has infiltrated Nintendo and turned Dragalia Lost into Danganronpa
Nope. Nope. I'm here for Kaito and that's it. Throw the rest of the series away. Go think about what you've done and then edit your post gorl. smh.
I mean yes I did infiltrate Nintendo, but that was so I could give 2 of my favorite characters good alts, then release a spiral for a third. Sinoa AND Curran getting alts and they're both great? Lucretia gets a spiral tomorrow? I'm LIVING for this. Granted I keep going back and forth if Y!Curran is good or not, but now that Tartarus is out and we have a solid understanding of the fight, he works perfectly fine. And he benefits a ridiculous amount from the agito weapon, to the point where he is able to throw out more damage than Mitsuhide now??? He does take investment but he becomes so fun to play. Same with S!Sinoa.
"I'm gonna make a black hole! Gee that was tiring, but let's do it again! Now a third one! Wow I'm exhausted, lemme sit on my beach chair and relax and give my entire team a bunch of ridiculous crit buffs.... And I'm good! Back to making black holes :]"
It's hilarious and also really good. I haven't had this much fun with new characters in forever! Now I just need to wait for a Xiao Lei alt or spiral, then I'll have 100%ed Dragalia.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So my latest musical-animation addiction is from a musical called 'Six', where the former wives of King Henry VIII get together to form a pop idol group and have a contest on who gets to be Group Leader via which one of them had the worse marriage with Henry.

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin

For whenever you return to this plane of existence:

Nope. Nope. I'm here for Kaito and that's it. Throw the rest of the series away. Go think about what you've done and then edit your post gorl. smh.
I mean yes I did infiltrate Nintendo, but that was so I could give 2 of my favorite characters good alts, then release a spiral for a third. Sinoa AND Curran getting alts and they're both great? Lucretia gets a spiral tomorrow? I'm LIVING for this. Granted I keep going back and forth if Y!Curran is good or not, but now that Tartarus is out and we have a solid understanding of the fight, he works perfectly fine. And he benefits a ridiculous amount from the agito weapon, to the point where he is able to throw out more damage than Mitsuhide now??? He does take investment but he becomes so fun to play. Same with S!Sinoa.
"I'm gonna make a black hole! Gee that was tiring, but let's do it again! Now a third one! Wow I'm exhausted, lemme sit on my beach chair and relax and give my entire team a bunch of ridiculous crit buffs.... And I'm good! Back to making black holes :]"
It's hilarious and also really good. I haven't had this much fun with new characters in forever! Now I just need to wait for a Xiao Lei alt or spiral, then I'll have 100%ed Dragalia.
I am so hyped for Lucretia's spiral that I'm basically guaranteed to be disappointed, but Sylas got one of the best refines in his element so I'm now legally mandated to never complain about anything in this game ever again.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've decided to get UMVC3 and GGXrd REV 2 on Steam. However, I'm also thinking of getting Million Arthur: Arcana Blood because of how wacky that game looks and silly it is.

I don't think I'll be playing REV 2 as much due to how old my PC is. So rip me. But hey, Marvel runs fine. And speaking of fighting games, for any of you lot who still visit here or lurk here... How was AnimEVO for you lot? Since we had an abundance of different anime fighting games throughout the Summer Weekends.

I thought Touhou 12.3's Top 8 was pretty exciting, I was happy to see both a Komachi and Meiling do incredibly well. Also, I thought Suwako was considered Low Tier competitively, but I was surprised to see a Suwako make it to Top 8. I was surprised that 15.5 wasn't at AnimEVO, then again I don't think that game isn't played as much as 12.3, since some of the fan favourites like Sakuya, Meiling, Komachi, Sanae and Alice for example aren't playable. Can you imagine if ArcSys or French Bread made a Touhou fighting game though? That'd be nice.

I didn't really check all of BBTAG's. Since not only was it split between East and West Coast, but also I felt like some of the teams I was watching didn't really catch my interest. Other than say Jan slaying that trash waifu Ruby with Tager/Wald. Dengeki was pretty interesting, I can't remember the last time I saw a Shana in a tournament, since usually it's Asuna or Kirito that wins these tournaments (I first thought it was because Shana was banned from tournaments, guess I was wrong. lol). Also, I just realised I MISSED OUT ON ROBO-KY SHENANIGANS IN XXAC+R.

Now, onto Duel Links. Aigami is now unlockable and they released a new Mini BOX which has NOT Trishula, so rip the dream of having the actual Synchro in the game. But the Mini BOX did give us Valkyries, new Karakuri Support and finally, Karma Cut. I'm hoping to get 3 copies of Karma Cut and same goes with some of the Valkyrie SRs and UR, even though I've heard Valkyries are pretty bad in the TCG/OCG. And next month, we got Zexal World coming to Duel Links, so HELLO XYZ SUMMONING! Imagine if we get Toadally Awesome in Duel Links.

1599038790414.png

1599038759980.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I am so hyped for Lucretia's spiral that I'm basically guaranteed to be disappointed, but Sylas got one of the best refines in his element so I'm now legally mandated to never complain about anything in this game ever again.
Well she's now has the highest light DPS in the game so :secretkpop:
And that isn't even including her damage on break. It's absolutely possible for her S1 to hit over a million damage on a broken enemy. Still need a biiit more to finish the agito wand, but it should be done soon. Maybe right after the next weekly reset.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Cress! Cress!

So it turns out Hyrule Warriors is getting a sequel.

And it's a mainline BOTW prequel.

And it comes out in less than three months.

We are now one step closer to Lana being in a mainline Zelda game.

Lorewise I'm a bit salty that Urbosa is shown doing the Witch Time / Dodge slowdown technique. My headcanon has always been that that was Link's special ability as a Champion.

Characters seem to be Link (seen with Sword and full armor, along with Sheikah Slate bombs), Zelda (with Sheikah Slate Stasis rune, coriously is in her travelers clothes here instead of the Hyrulian Priestess gown she is in the cover art and almost all the cutscenes), and the four Champions.

From the cover art it looks like there will also be a little Guardian buddy who doesn't turn evil that you can play as too.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress! Cress!

That's gonna be the only thing to sell me on the game. I really don't care for BOTW and this is gonna focus entirely on it. So if all they have to announce is "look more botw!" then I'm not intetested. :/

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
That's gonna be the only thing to sell me on the game. I really don't care for BOTW and this is gonna focus entirely on it. So if all they have to announce is "look more botw!" then I'm not intetested. :/
She will be a DLC waifu and come with an even longer ponytail and also a twintail ponytail skin and also a hatsune miku skin. ok???

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
She will be a DLC waifu and come with an even longer ponytail and also a twintail ponytail skin and also a hatsune miku skin. ok???
Tangent, but why the hell isn't Hatsune Miku a summonable demon in SMT/Persona yet?

She got a single DLC song and routine in Persona 4: Dancing All Night and as far as I know that's it. Dante has been in more SMT games than her.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cress! Cress!

Lorewise I'm a bit salty that Urbosa is shown doing the Witch Time / Dodge slowdown technique. My headcanon has always been that that was Link's special ability as a Champion.

Characters seem to be Link (seen with Sword and full armor, along with Sheikah Slate bombs), Zelda (with Sheikah Slate Stasis rune, coriously is in her travelers clothes here instead of the Hyrulian Priestess gown she is in the cover art and almost all the cutscenes), and the four Champions.

From the cover art it looks like there will also be a little Guardian buddy who doesn't turn evil that you can play as too.
That was unexpected. A Hyrule Warriors sequel would happen eventually, but for it to be a prequel to Breath of the Wild that upon announcement to be released in three months is quite surprising. This makes Breath of the Wild as of now a trilogy.

The perfect dodge mechanic I hope is not Urbosa's unique ability, but a shared ability of Link, Urbosa, and Impa I think? There's a Sheikah kneeling besides Link as Zelda stands in front of them addressing her father. I could see Revali having it as well. It would be weird seeing Daruk pull it off, but it being a universal mechanic can work as well despite that it would take away from BotW Link's uniqueness.

It's weird since Urbosa's able to summon lightning bolts, right? I still have not played the game since I do not have a Wii U or a Switch, but I do know about her and for whatever reason, the Gerudo being associated with lightning in BotW. That said, I can sort of see it making sense that Urbosa shares the ability with Link as both fight using a sword and shield where the reasoning could be said that she taught him or further trained him and that's who he learned it from. I guess that could make her the Boss to his Naked Snake.

For some reason, I recalled "Battle Against a True Hero" from Undertale. It's such a good song and the channel that still has the extended version of it is still up. I wonder if anyone remembers the person who uploaded it.

Kind of started to try and finish watching Lucahjin's playthrough of Suikoden II and the end of the first video hit me with the song she used as her end credits. It's an arranged version of "Reminiscence" from the Genso Suikoden Arrange Collection Vol 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1_PuYKKXlU.

The version from the game has vocals as well, but the one in the arranged version makes me think of NieR's music. In particular, how hauntingly beautiful the music of NieR is. As far as I was able to find, the lyrics might be a made up language in Suikoden, another similarity with NieR. Konami published the Suikoden games and the more recent titles did not do as well where apparently they stated in 2015 that the series is on indefinite hold. With how Konami has shifted away from game development, the indefinite hold might as well be never. There is a bit of hope and that the creator of Suikoden, Murayama Yo****aka, is working on a what seems to be a spiritual successor: Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes. I do say this with hesitance since it is a Kickstarter project and things do not always go as planned.

So, Obelisk the Tormentor has a cooking channel. Anyone want to watch him make Kuriboh pancakes?

Edit: I linked the wrong video. Oh well. This is the video with the Kuriboh pancakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuV1yCsvRLE.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Honestly, I didn't expect to see a BotW prequel, but it's cool. I can already see Cress doing a full completion of it before jumping to their tier list.

Tangent, but why the hell isn't Hatsune Miku a summonable demon in SMT/Persona yet?

She got a single DLC song and routine in Persona 4: Dancing All Night and as far as I know that's it. Dante has been in more SMT games than her.
I know that feeling, but speaking of monster/demon collecting. I recently found out there's some collaborative art of Hatsune Miku with Digimon from last year. Miku dressed as the eight Digi-destined and is with all 8 Digimon. Agumon, Gabumon, Biyomon, Tentomon, Palmon, Gomamon, Patamon and Gatomon. There's even one of Hatsune Miku wearing an Agumon costume. So that's very :nifty:, along with a Vocaloid version of Butterfly. Oh, and they're bringing the TCG of Digimon outside of Japan. That's going to be interesting to see.

In other news, I've been playing more Breath of Fire 2 and I'm near the end game of it. There's some stuff lurking about in the final dungeon which requires Sten, but hopefully I don't need to use him again since my final team will be Ryu, Rand, Katt and Nina. Though I might go and do some crafting to hopefully make some stat boosting items so I can have an easier time with it. Main issue in the final dungeon is enemies knowing "Death" which can instakill a party member, forcing them to lose their Shaman fusion, meaning I have to go back to TownShip to fuse them again. rip. I have also been considering getting Ring Fit Adventure, because of me being a slacker and lazy, I'd like to at least get some exercise by gaming. :V

Duel Links wise, KC Cup has started and I'm considering trying to use Valkyries, might throw in a Karma Cut so I can deal with some problem monsters. I dunno if Xyz monsters will make it better since they'll be coming out at the end of this month. You never know, also I feel like Aromas have been struggling some more now as a Rogue Deck. Maybe that's just me.

So, Obelisk the Tormentor has a cooking channel. Anyone want to watch him make Kuriboh pancakes?
CRAP! We can't Floodgate Obelisk and his delicious baked sweets! We must Kaiju him if possible! Those snacks are too powerful for us mortals!

One more thing, I now have Among Us. One of the BBTAG Pros gifted it me if I added him, so I decided to. And he gifted me Among Us. It's very fun. I'd like to play some more in the future.

1599648041788.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Honestly, I didn't expect to see a BotW prequel, but it's cool. I can already see Cress doing a full completion of it before jumping to their tier list.
gorl I'm not even sold on the game yet. Who knows if I'll end up buying it in the first place.

Although I did make some slight improvements that would drastically improve my enjoyment of the game, it'd be an instant sell to me!

i'm so beyond done with botw can we just move on to the next actually new zelda game already

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord

So this showed up on my youtube recs.

I have no idea what it is, so I'm going to assume it's a japanese commercial for a soda brand.

i'm so beyond done with botw can we just move on to the next actually new zelda game already
I'll have you know BOTW is Cia and Lana's favorite zelda game.

What other game lets them watch Link lounging in the bath for a hundred years?

Also why didn't you change the game rating to Ages 8+

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

So this showed up on my youtube recs.

I have no idea what it is, so I'm going to assume it's a japanese commercial for a soda brand.
I see you have discovered VTuber groups such as AniMare and Hololive now thanks to YouTube. So now I'll throw this into the ring as well.

Also, I gotta ask. What would you folks say are your Top 5 favourite fighting games of all time?

While it would be difficult to think up my Top 5. My #1 favourite is always and will always be Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. That game is just soooo good, there's no characters I hate in it, it feels perfectly balanced, fun and people are still discovering things in it too. I think two years ago, players found a full unblockable setup using Baroque.

Also, I found a Tier List maker of most popular fighting games, so if you wanna make one. Here's the link and my Tier List.

1599902747326.png

More based on if I enjoy watching them or playing them. Didn't add all of them because there's too many to list and I don't think I'd be interested in all of them.

Fighting Game Tier List

You're welcome. Also, I now got Ring Fit Adventure, so I'll be giving them a go in a bit. Probably do an hour a day or once a week. See how things go.

1599902875991.png

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I'll have you know BOTW is Cia and Lana's favorite zelda game.

What other game lets them watch Link lounging in the bath for a hundred years?
Ya. Her book is filled with tons of pictures of Link from BOTW. And Fanfics written by the Cia-side of the Time Witches, of course.

The new FEH Banner looks neat and Deadeye is great but thankfully is tied to bow users, as it should be. But funnily enough it's not as game breaking as it sounds. Shinion is absurdly beautiful for a racist man. Also his plot in this is wanting to get stronger and test Ike to see if he's a worthy commander. BOI! You're just gonna run into FE10 Ike and go "Oh **** nvm m8 lol." Don't play. Other than those silly things IDC much for the banner. I got a free Spooky Julia from banner so far and I'm just going to use my tickets. I'll save my orbs for the end of the month.

The other game consuming my time is Brawl Stars. After seeing this video, which I didn't know was an advertisement, I was convinced that this is a game I'd enjoy. It looked super cute and it was F2P mobile, so it's easier to get into then booting up my console/PC. Anyway...

Enjoy a cute advertisement? video with an Princess Peacherella doing typical gorl-activites with all her QTpie frens. ♥

So. Ya. I've been playing it for about a month now. Thanks for the video suggestion that lead to a time-sink video game, Youtube! :secretkpop:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I see you have discovered VTuber groups such as AniMare and Hololive now thanks to YouTube. So now I'll throw this into the ring as well.
Oh no, VTubers. Another rabbit hole to dig into. I saw a fan animation video of Pikamee and Tomoshika that was on YouTube's suggestion bar a week ago. That's when everything went downhill as I looked up more about VOMs and later other VTubers. To think a moment about about Japanese VTuber who understood English explaining a Jojo reference led to all this...

Pikamee's fun and funny -- that kettle laugh. It's neat that she can speak English well which is interesting since Hololive EN recently debuted where there's another shark girl, Gawr Gura, who is more of a regular shark instead of whatever Pikamee's supposed to be. What's even more cool is that Takanashi Kiara speaks German as well which apparently is her native language and Ninomae Ina'nis is learning Korean.

Speaking of Korone, eekum bokum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MpLQ8TQcQ.

I'm don't think I would follow VTubers that much, but I do like from Hololive along with Korone: Nekomata Okayu, Oozora Subaru, Tokoyami Towa, and Tsunomaki Watame. Mostly Okayu whose voice is soothing and her smug catgirl avatar is amusing to watch. Subaru's voice is weird which is hilarious because her singing voice is totally unexpected from someone who is called a duck or Cthulhu apparently by Chinese fans. And her range is impressive too considering her streaming voice is probably not her real voice which occasionally pops up apparently. I have never heard of anyone clearing their throat or sneezing like her where people made compilation videos of her clearing her throat and VTubers sneezing because, well, of course they would. Also, shuba, shuba, shuba.

I ended up watching the highlights of Minato Aqua's neighbor dispute with Murasaki Shion. I love how petty it started from Aqua's end: infringing upon her right for sunshine, and how fitting Shion's background music was. The lighthearted, playful feel of "Wahoo Rock" by Hino-G just works with how Shion responds to Aqua and trolls Aqua. They're good friends from what I checked on the wiki which seemed that way from their interactions being like friends messing with each other.

"Wahoo Rock (ver. 2020)": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s87mE8kDSX0.

Also, poi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0eyJG0o44M. Shishiro Botan's design reminds me of Arknights and from the surface, she gives off a rough, tough, and somewhat smug vibe, but apparently she's a lazy lion with a cute voice who really likes and is good at FPS games.

From Nijisanji: the Sanbaka trio of Ange Katrina, Inui Toko, and Lize Helesta; Furen E. Lustaro, Machita Chima, Nui Sociere, and Sukoya Kana. Mainly Ange and Inui, but Furen and Nui I might watch a bit. Starting with Nui, apparently she has done a playthrough of Grandia which interests me to see what a let's play essentially or commentated walkthrough of Grandia in Japanese would be like. I've never played the first Grandia, but I am curious how someone would play it and someone who seems to have played it before. I think I recall seeing a comment saying she generally plays JRPGs along with the usual stream games of Minecraft, whatever is the hot thing right now, and horror games which I feel bad about her because she seems genuinely afraid with horror-related stuff. The only odd thing about her is that despite being a known Nijisanji VTuber, she doesn't have a wiki entry aside from her name which you can click on. I don't know, something about her gives off Lucahjin if she was Japanese-vibes. So, a big sister or aunt gamer feel or something.

Furen has an infectious laugh, is pretty much a big dork, and if she weren't a VTuber or not one outside of streaming, I think she could be a good seiyuu for animals, monster, and other creatures since she's good at manipulating her voice to make weird sound effects or imitating characters like Boo or Yoshi. Ange is a dork too, but the moments when it backfires on her and she becomes shy is funny. Aside from questionable tastes and subject matters, she's pleasant to listen to with the translated stuff out there being pretty engaging to see what she's talking about or the antics she gets into.

Inui's "Ah-ha" laugh is a treasure. I recently listened to her song covers and they sold me on probably following her. My bias towards voices like hers, so deeper voices and huskier voices has made me prefer her covers over the originals. She's most well-known I think for her cover of Aimer's "RE: I AM": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzdsaXemBWM&pp=QAA=.

The original version of Aimer's "RE: I AM": .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyZdbDEgK50. Aimer's voice is definitely huskier, but this song definitely plays to Inui's strengths.

Inui's cover of "Sayonara, Hanadoroubou-san (Goodbye, Ms. Flower Thief)" which was originally a Vocaloid song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYXGfzgjEoE.

The original version of "Sayonara, Hanadoroubou-san (Goodbye, Ms. Flower Thief)" by Mel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXbLCbCN8kc. I really like how poppy this song is.

Inui's cover of Yorushika's "Fireworks Beneath My Shoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT7tJZwWLdQ.

The original version of Yorushika's "Fireworks Beneath My Shoes": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCt9lS_Uv_Y. The bias is showing with my preference for Inui's lower voice, but Yorushika's voice is so powerful during the chorus? of the song and works very well to give it contrast and make it feel dynamic. Although, Inui's version at times gives off a more melancholy feel.

Inui's cover of Yorushika's "Rain with Cappuccino": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLWczt8aBtk.

The original version of Yorushika's "Rain with Cappuccino": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWbRleMGagU. It's funky song which apparently is a part of a story that connects the album it's from, "Elma", and the previous one, "That's why I quit music." I will need to look into it.

I only just found out why Lize looked so familiar. Her character's artist is Fuzichoco who did the art for Halloween Ilyana, Hana, and regular and nekomata Sakura in FEH. Fuzichoco also illustrated two of Lysithea's Cipher cards and Lize resembles both Ilyana and Lysithea with their white or light purple, lavender hair.

I think I found a perfect representation of Zelda through Machita Chima's random songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T50_nR2c11E. "Do dolphins exist?" Yes, the perfect quote to summarize Zelda in Smash.

The other game consuming my time is Brawl Stars.
In a course I had in the past, there was this guy who sat in front of me who played this game every now and again. It looked all right, but it was funny seeing things like that happen. Same course, but a different guy I think played Europa IV, someone played Mario Kart Tour in a different course around the time after it released, and I think I might have seen a guy play DotA or League of Legends. People shopping in class is common. Not as interesting as someone playing a game in class. Stay home then. The hell are you even doing in class? There was a guy who brought in a small, wireless electric fan on a hot day. I have yet to encounter someone brushing their teeth in class, looking up questionable and inappropriate things, being on Grindr, Tinder, or whatever dating site, trimming their nails, finger or toes, getting drunk in the day because that's their life, or straight up hauling a desktop tower to class. Some people are wild.

It happened. Devil May Cry V: Special Edition, but for the first time, part of it is DLC and not another version of the game you have to buy which makes sense since it happened much sooner compared to the previous DMC games. PS5 and Xbox Series X/S will only get the Special Edition since it wouldn't make sense for it to just be the regular version while people who have it for PC, PS4, and Xbox One can get it as DLC. Part of it, though, since as far as it's been said and one of them was from someone asking Capcom representatives, the main thing is DLC, but stuff like Legendary Dark Knight difficulty and ray tracing won't be available even on PC which can handle those things unlike the PS4 and Xbox One. Although the game has been out for over a year, it is a plot point, so I will spoiler the main thing Special Edition is adding.
It's an easy guess and Vergil is becoming playable for Special Edition. As it was in DMC3, Vergil as a boss functions like Dante or any playable character. It's just he's a boss and doesn't have everything a playable character has, but he is "playable" in the sense of if you can access him internally, you can find out that he works like a playable character. Well, at least that's how he was in DMCV where modders made him playable and while there was some weird things about him, they ended up further polishing him up making him a playable character through mods. Capcom as publisher has been weird with DMC in general, but from the looks of things, Vergil might have been intended to be playable in the base game, but was cut. Vergil straight up controls like Dante, Nero, and V, but has missing animations and such that they have as truly playable characters. If not, then for story reasons or whatever the developers decided on, he was not playable, but because of his boss fight, they wanted to make it feel like you were fighting someone was capable of almost everything you were.

They teased some of his abilities and one of them involves him reverting back to or separating himself back into V. I feel like it might be a one-off, for gameplay thing since it would be odd for Vergil to every now and again split himself into V who is his human half and when he doesn't really need to. If anything, Vergil should either be given back his cane when he was V or gain a similar conduit for him to summon familiars and fight like when he was V which would be interesting to see paired with Yamato. Vergil becoming more proficient in dividing things with Yamato is one thing, but him becoming V again without the consequence of Urizen is something that would need to be answered.

There was concept art of his regular Devil Trigger which is based on DMC4 Dante's Devil Trigger, but it seems he won't have that and will only use his Sin Devil Trigger. Aside from budget reasons, it does make sense since Vergil has always been better in touch with his demonic side compared to Dante who in-game only uses Sin Devil Trigger in a short, god-like moment while Vergil uses Sin Devil Trigger as if it was natural and as if it was his regular Devil Trigger. They might be forced to do what they did in DmC for DmC Vergil, but it would be nice if Vergil had access to at least another Devil Arm in DMCV: SE. Although Vergil does have two special things with Doppelganger and becoming V again, Dante is Dante, Nero has multiple Devil Breakers he can use and regains his Devil Bringer at the end of the game which gained the ability to punch whenever you want it to, and V has three familiars to work with, Vergil's only has Yamato, Summoned Swords, and his Dark Slayer style where Yamato never really had a large moveset to begin with which is fine and thematically, Vergil having a small, but efficient moveset goes well with who he is. That said, it would be nice to have Beowulf again or they could do something like Vergil's magic has grown strong enough that his Summoned Swords can substitute Force Edge for his Force Edge + Yamato moveset.

His voicelines I only thought about it reflects how he has changed from game to game. DMC4: SE is Vergil at his youngest playable age and one of his lines, "Kneel before me!" is delievered in an aggressive and hostile tone. Angry almost too as if he's frustrated that he deal with fighting demons. In DMCV, after all he's been through, it's delievered in a more grim and severe tone: "Kneel before me." He's not angry or frustrated, but calm and sure of what he's doing.

"Bury the Light" is Vergil's theme and it will be released on Monday. The moment it started playing, it made me think of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance's boss themes.

As for FEH, they are giving us Perceval and Sirius in stats through Petrine. It's wild that she's a 35/37 lance cavalry as a GHB unit and they got Elizabeth Maxwell as her English voice. I mainly know her for Makoto Kusanagi, but she's also Sae Nijima and Urbosa.

Freebies 5* Elincia (+Atk, -HP) and 5* Nailah (+Res, -Def) from the Frontline Phalanx banners and Adrift Camilla (+HP, -Atk) from the Heir of Light banner re-run since Larcei showed up early and I didn't want to spend many orbs. Ced for Pulse Smoke would be nice, but I don't really want to invest in CYL Ike that much and I don't have anyone else I want to heavily invest in for Aether Raids or whatever. Similarly, another copy of Shannan for Steady Posture 3 and Wrath 3 would be cool, but I don't have someone I have in mind that I would immediately give those skills to. Jill was my guranteed pick over Shinon. Axe fliers really need more units and ones who are available as 3* to 4*, so as great as a ranged unit with built-in Close Counter and the ability to negate damage reduction skills with Deadeye, Jill being an axe flier and with a stupid, Desperation without a HP requirement prf axe were more appealing.

The 652nd and 653rd were from the "To Stay Dreaming" banner. I think. The 652nd might not have been, but I don't remember since I just noted it down on Notepad. The 654th and 655th summons were from the "Heir of Light" rerun. I did not expect Larcei to show up that quickly and with the same asset and flaw as her Mareeta who is her cousin I think. 656 to 663 were from the new "Despair and Hope" banner. That banner was wild. Except for Ilyana showing up as a 4* and twice, I did not get any focus unit, instead, three off-focus units showed up. At least one of them was a Tellius unit, but it was weird and quite surprising when the first full summon regular Dimitri showed up.
4* Lachesis: +Atk, -HP.
3* Mae: +HP, -Atk.
4* Reyson #1: +Atk, -Spd.
3* M!Robin: +Res, -HP.
3* Sully: +HP, -Atk.
4* Boey: +Spd, -Res.
3* Cecilia: +Res, -Spd.
4* ballroom Lachesis: +Def, -Atk. Of course +Atk would have been a superasset...
3* Mathilda: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Reyson #2: +Atk, -Spd.
3* Chad: +Spd, -Atk.
3* Frederick: +Res, -Atk.
3* Jeorge: +Def, -HP.
3* Selena: +HP, -Atk.
3* Wrys: +Def, -Spd.
3* Abel: +Def, -Spd.
5* Altena: +Spd, -Res.
3* Felicia: +Atk, -Spd.
5* Larcei: +Atk, -Res.
4* Ogma #1: +Spd, -HP.
4* Beruka: +Atk, -HP.
5* regular Dimitri: +HP, -Atk. Totally unexpected. Not sure if I want to merge or give someone Death Blow 4 and Lull Atk/Def 3.
4* Mercedes #1: +Spd, -Res.
4* Raven #1: +Atk, -Res.
3* Shanna: neutral.
3* Cordelia #1: +Def, -HP.
4* Ilyana #1: neutral. Her being a demote and with those stats is pretty busted. Second-highest base neutral attack and the highest base neutral resistance of all blue infantry mages.
3* L'Arachel: +HP, -Spd.
5* Lethe: +Spd, -HP. Purrfect! But what the hell is going on? Well, I guess Lethe is looking for Jill.
4* Rebecca: +Def, -Res.
4* Emmeryn: +Atk, -Def.
4* Hawkeye: +HP, -Spd.
3* Kagero: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Sakura: +Res, -Def.
3* Valbar: +HP, -Atk.
4* Fir: +Atk, -HP.
3* Gaius: +Res, -Atk.
4* Ilyana #2: +Def, -Spd.
4* Mercedes #2: +Def, -Res.
3* Raigh: +HP, -Def.
3* Arthur: +Def, -Atk.
4* Camilla: +HP, -Res.
3* F!Corrin: neutral.
4* Ogma #2: +Atk, -Def.
4* Raven #2: +Spd, -Def.
3* Azama: +Atk, -HP.
5* Fomortiis Lyon: +Atk, -Res. Holy hell, +Atk. Null C-Disrupt is a useful skill, but he's going to be merged because I did invest in the guaranteed pick one from a while back.
4* Marth: neutral.
4* Mordecai: +Def, -Atk.
3* Soleil #1: +Def, -HP.
3* Cordelia #2: +Atk, -Def.
3* Matthew: +Atk, -Res.
4* Nanna: +Res, -Atk.
3* Sophia: +Atk, -Def.
4* Titania: +Spd, -HP.
3* Effie: +Atk, -Def.
3* Jagen: +Atk, -HP.
3* Saizo: +HP, -Def.
4* Silas: neutral.
3* Soleil #2: +Res, -HP.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Ffamran Ffamran in their defense of the college gorls, attendance is usually a part of the grade. So if they already know the material or for some reason don't care, they can just do things on their phone.

Or maybe they have a crippling addiction to perfect songs, such as this:

Also ew VTubers! Those are the ones that do Video Blog/React Content but are fictional waifu avatars, right? That's too much of a deep dive into waifu territory for me to follow... Except when they perform covers of songs. Otherwise it gets a bit cringe when someone's playing a character as if it's them, so I'm not really learning about a real person... Just a fictional character. The VTubers like Drumsy or people actually interacting with other people are totally fine though. Like, they pretend to "go on adventures and learn" but they still very much acknowledge that they are real people with names/relatives/homes/etc. So it's less of a purely fictional waifu 1-on-1 blog and more of a animated skit or podcast.

Still, I prefer my Youtubers to be cardboard cutouts or real people! Just as the Internet Gods intended! :secretkpop:

Speaking of real people Youtubers and podcasts, Ethan, Hila and the h3 Podcast crew has been popppin' off this month. So far it's the only podcast where there's mostly wholesome vibes but it's definitely rated R+. Their investment in goofs and gaffs is admirable (D•U•M•B) too, like the AI Ian thing. It turns out the precious shy boi has some good zingers when he's not forced to stare into a camera. Lastly, the Teddy Fresh merch that they wear/create is hella cute as always.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ffamran Ffamran in their defense of the college gorls, attendance is usually a part of the grade. So if they already know the material or for some reason don't care, they can just do things on their phone.
That is true, but I can only recall a couple of courses where their lectures required attendance or some kind of proof of attendance. Different colleges and their requirements, I guess. The people who played Brawl Stars and Europa IV were in a course where we had to answer questions through Top Hat, but the guy who played Mario Kart Tour was in a one that didn't take attendance. In the cases of courses not requiring attendance and the student in question knowing the material or don't care, then their time would be better spent doing something else. Still, can't help to have a refresher and you can't be sure you know everything.

Also ew VTubers! Those are the ones that do Video Blog/React Content but are fictional waifu avatars, right? That's too much of a deep dive into waifu territory for me to follow...
They do the same thing as some streamers who mainly focus on video blogging, content reaction, or talking with viewers, but with a fictional avatar in place of webcam of themselves or no webcam at all. So, a bunch of them do stuff like Ark, Apex, Minecraft, Valorant, or whatever is the hot thing to play and play with others like Fall Guys, Getting Over It, or whatever horror game is trending to see their reactions. With many of them being part of a corporation of agency like Hololive or Nijisanji, they do have more similar content, so it's not like many of them are for instance, just Minecraft streamers. There's also the aspect of them being considered virtual idols and that comes with controlled content and some of the BS in my opinion as an outsider of what's expected from an idol from Japan or Korean. With the idol aspect, some do focus more on singing.

I mentioned a few of them like Machita Chima, Nui Sociere, and Shishiro Botan who do focus on some things they like more; Chima makes meme songs where she once did a stream where she sang Uru's "Freesia" one hundred times in some sort of wacky variation, Nui likes streaming JRPGs, and Botan before she became a VTuber was apparently a competitive FPS player. I did see comments here and there about a VTuber who does streams where they help people learn Japanese. Some mangaka or artists are VTubers as well where some draw and chat with their viewers.

There's Hoshimachi Suisei who initially was an independent VTuber before now being a part of Hololive and apparently she really wanted to be one or an idol, so, she created her avatar including rigging it, edited videos, and composed her own songs. Her content is more art and music oriented as a result. Also, she's good at Tetris: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zwY50-necw.

The song used in the defeat moments in the Tetris video is "Buttercup" by Jack Strauber: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9mHKXR9Opw.
Otherwise it gets a bit cringe when someone's playing a character as if it's them, so I'm not really learning about a real person... Just a fictional character. The VTubers like Drumsy or people actually interacting with other people are totally fine though. Like, they pretend to "go on adventures and learn" but they still very much acknowledge that they are real people with names/relatives/homes/etc. So it's less of a purely fictional waifu 1-on-1 blog and more of a animated skit or podcast.
I think it's like pro wrestling or some artist keeping up a persona for one reason or another. We do have non-VTubers who play a character or we don't really know if how they act while streaming is who they actually are in real life. Dr. Disrespect comes to mind for a streamer. I don't really follow streamers much and I don't think I watched a lot of or looked for let's players or whatever on YouTube who actively kept up a persona.

The other part is think is for protection. Some of their real life aspects do come up like Ange's questionable tastes, but considering doxxers, stalkers, and ****ty people in general, playing a character and not talking about their real life does act as a shield. I only learned about him recently I think from listening to Joy Division and New Order songs again, but from what I read, it's speculated that Tom Waits as an artist is a character he plays in public. The Tom Waits in reality is someone else who is he determined to keep private and separate from his public persona.

So, it depends. Some of them really want to keep their personal life hidden away while others aside from not mentioning confidential information or stuff you shouldn't be talking about to strangers in the first place, don't care or for the most part it is them as they usually are, but behind a virtual avatar with its fictional background.
Except when they perform covers of songs.
Speaking of covers, yesterday I listened to Towa singing and her voice blew me away. Before, I only saw clips of her and her speaking voice is more high-pitched and nasally which isn't surprising since some VTubers do change their voices. The moment she started singing "-ERROR", a Vocaloid song by niki, she left me awestruck because I did not expect to hear a voice that powerful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UV8OZj2olg.

I looked into "-ERROR" because it sounded familiar and turns out I think I might have heard it before and if not, then it's because of "+REVERSE" also by niki which used Lily's voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3w6iXn9FB4.

A while back, I listened to cillia's cover of "+REVERSE" that used Namine Ritsu's voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVE6bZa-Ft0.

There was an issue with copyright and I'm not sure if all of it was true where it was mentioned that some of Towa's songs were made private or deleted as a result. I could only find three songs on her channel including "-ERROR".
Towa's cover of "brilliant" also by niki is my favorite of the three songs she covered that are on her channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D0B3wTjE20.

The original version of "brilliant" by niki which used Lily's voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvoW9lJdirk.

Her cover of Keyakizaka46's "Kuroi Hitsuji (Black Sheep)" is also really good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3gmQzpvBM.

The original version of "Kuroi Hitsuji (Black Sheep)" by Keyakizaka46: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2QEluvPRiE.

And a bonus, The8BitDrummer's drum cover of Towa's cover of "-ERROR": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx_9BWn9AWI.

At this point with me plugging VTuber stuff...
Hayase Sou's cover of "Autophagy" by Hiiragi Kirai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJZDMf9IjG4. WARNING: Both this and the original version's videos have flashing images. Her voice reminds me of someone. I don't think it's Lady Gaga, but that's the closest thing I can think of right now. Probably because of the "Hello" parts of the song.

The original version of "Autophagy" by Hiiragi Kirai which used flower's voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBFa98VMh2A.

Melissa Kinrenka's cover of "Bocca della Verità" by Hiiragi Kirai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5oMGon8O5A. Melissa's voice I think is raspy? There are moments where it sounds strained and faint, but for some reason, Melissa's raspy and strained voice is pleasing on the ears and results in a unique singing voice. I hope it's not actually strained because that probably wouldn't be good.

The original version of "Bocca della Verità" by Hiiragi Kirai which used flower's voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp9Z2wZ-2bs.

Melissa Kinrenka's cover of "Hysteric Night Girl" by PSYQUI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0CnOI5d1DI.

The original version of "Hysteric Night Girl" by PSYQUI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV4iTnWg3Z0.

Melissa's voice reminds me of Yui whose "AGAIN" was used as the first OP for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUewJm2ssBw. I guess if Yui's was lower-pitched? Not sure. I still need to watch Fullmetal Alchemist.

Okayu's cover of "flos" by R Sound Design: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4muYzftomAE.

The original version of "flos" by R Sound Design which used Hatsune Miku's voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUbOc97FpUA.

Not a cover, but an original song by Mori Calliope; “Excuse My Rudeness, But Could You Please RIP?”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y3xh8gs24c. WARNING: This song also has flashing images.

Edit: I listened to Melissa Kinrenka's other covers and two original songs. Melissa's cover of Ayase's "Cynical Night Plan" is really freaking good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eQxRL5Lqgw.

The original version of Ayase's "Cynical Night Plan" which used Hatsune Miku's voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyRt-nBM3dY.
Melissa's cover of "Endroll" by Natsushiro Takaaki: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZArPzQu_cXE.

The original version of Natsushiro Takaaki's "Endroll": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7jPH3vbMys.

Melissa's cover of "Eva" by Hiiragi Kirai: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH0SdgEfoIc.

The original version of Hiiragi Kirai's "Eva" which used flower's voice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_RmuScgWOQ. I really love the electro swing feel of "Eva" and "Autophagy". Man, it's been a while since I listened to electro swing.

Melissa's cover of Yoasubi's "Racing into the Night": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb46Hy8ygeY. Yoasubi is a duo of Ayase, the same Ayase of "Cynical Night Plan", and Ikura.

The original version of Yoasubi's "Racing into the Night": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8VYWazR5mE.

Hilariously enough, the day I started listening to Melissa, a new cover was uploaded. This is a cover of PSYQUI's "Shushin Orei (Thank You for Going to Bed)": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StA3_Nc5dzM.

The original version of PSYQUI's "Shushin Orei": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQZNRT6Pqk.

"haze" was Melissa's first original song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhXeNNxovSE.

"Taisei" was the second original song by Melissa: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlVWaAQZPag.

This rabbit hole. How far down does it go?

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So, we got about a week left until ZEXAL world is added to Duel Links. So I'm looking forward to trying out some of the new cards when it drops.

And what do we have to appease us in DL for a week?... A repeat 5Ds Chronicle Event and Duel Quest. Yaaaaay.

Also, I've been playing a bit more Among Us with some friends from different Discord servers, it's really good fun. Not much add on that.

But I guess I can say this, I've been on the Ring Fit Adventure grind for about 10 days now. I'm glad that I got it, I feel better from doing it. I do about roughly 20 - 25 minutes a day of it. Though I am struggling on doing the Mountain Climber exercise, that I'll need to get used to.

In other stuff, Rivals of Aether is coming to Switch this Thursday. I am interested in giving it a try from seeing some of the meme videos people have made about it, such as Jameskii and Alpharad. Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart got updated to 1.3 which improved the connectivity with the Master Server and changed Sakura's sprite. She looks very happy now, must be because Sakura Wars is now represented in PSO2 Global.

I almost forgot to ask this. But thoughts on the Direct Mini? Since we got to see two Monster Hunter Titles and Disgaea 6. Which I'm very much excited for!

1600767806848.png

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Cress! Cress!

So in Dragalia Lost news, Dragalia Lost has ended. Long live Dragalia Lost 2: Electric Boogaloo.

The new FEH Banner looks neat and Deadeye is great but thankfully is tied to bow users, as it should be. But funnily enough it's not as game breaking as it sounds
I thought that it was fate that I got two more WP!Hinokas in 40 orbs and Deadeye!Man on a ticket, but it seems Hinoka's ATK even at max investment isn't really high enough to make it better than Luna.

So I guess genderbent Anna gets to stay as a level 1 premium fodder unit who I will inevitably forget about until long after his skills have been made obsolete.

Also ew VTubers! Those are the ones that do Video Blog/React Content but are fictional waifu avatars, right? That's too much of a deep dive into waifu territory for me to follow... Except when they perform covers of songs. Otherwise it gets a bit cringe when someone's playing a character as if it's them, so I'm not really learning about a real person... Just a fictional character.
From what little I've seen, I cannot believe that Nyanners isn't the exact same degenerate offline as she is online. She also can't be anyone waifu because she's too busy stealing your wife and failing to play American Truck Simulator.

Also, Coco sings "Hips don't lie". If you can't trust the holy word of Shakira, who can you?

This rabbit hole. How far down does it go?
Half the Hololive english characters seem to be mashed up composites of multiple FGO characters, so the answer seems to be "Cthulhu"

In other stuff, Rivals of Aether is coming to Switch this Thursday. I am interested in giving it a try from seeing some of the meme videos people have made about it, such as Jameskii and Alpharad.
I'm not sure how well received Aether will be on the Switch, content creation wise. Most of the stuff I see are people playing with fan-created characters and other modded content the Switch isn't likely to have access to.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress!

So in Dragalia Lost news, Dragalia Lost has ended. Long live Dragalia Lost 2: Electric Boogaloo.
I like how that's what ur focusing on and not how they accidentally leaked that guns are being added to the game as a new playable weapon.
i trust the veggie to use a gun and shoot the legendary dragons down.
also the new weapon and print changes hurt my brain reading through their new instruction manuals. And these are minor changes. I'm slightly scared of what they're gonna reveal tomorrow.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I like how that's what ur focusing on and not how they accidentally leaked that guns are being added to the game as a new playable weapon.
Gorl I'm still waiting to find out what the hell the Dragalia even is and why no one in the game cares about ever finding the damn thing. Its probably Eudens adoption papers which means he gets to bang his not!sister

i trust the veggie to use a gun and shoot the legendary dragons down.
also the new weapon and print changes hurt my brain reading through their new instruction manuals. And these are minor changes. I'm slightly scared of what they're gonna reveal tomorrow.
Eh, people have been theorizing / clamoring for a new weapon type since before the Megaman collab. IIRC, Granblue Fantasy has Guns and Melee/Fisticuffs, so people have been assuming one or both of those would end up in this game as well.

Also what r u saiyan bout Pipple when we were promised the fated return of adventure doggo???

Watch them add an all new pet mechanic so we can summon Phraeganoth ourselves and ride him into battle as our faithful steed.

In other news this is likely the worst fighting game reveal trailer I've ever seen? The only thing the narrator seemed happy about was like three of the copy abilities.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
In other news this is likely the worst fighting game reveal trailer I've ever seen? The only thing the narrator seemed happy about was like three of the copy abilities.

Speaking of fighting games, I caved in and got Battle for the Grid on the Switch eShop, that was 50% Off for it Bundle, so I got that and the Season Passes. I'm currently interested in trying out Lauren and some people recommended I try Sentry and Quantum too since I listed the teams I've played in previous Tag Fighters.

TvC: Volnutt/Ippatsuman
UMvC3: Hsien-Ko/Hulk/Iron Man, Phoenix Wright/Deadpool/Vergil
SkullGirls: Peacock/Squigly/Cerebella
BBTAG: Celica/Adachi, Susano'o/Gordeau

So they suggested those two along with Lauren, I'll see what I can do because Lauren reminds me so much of Yuzuriha minus the teleport. And when I mentioned Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, someone was offering me to join the TvC Discord, lol. Even though I have no interest in getting Dolphin, I just never bothered either with it. But I love Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, it is one of my favourite fighting games. Hmm...

In other news, Chuggaaconroy's playing through Xenoblade 2 right now. I'm hoping for him to comment on how Zeke sounds in Japanese because I love how he sounds, since he's pretty much Seto Kaiba if he was a chuunibyou. And speaking of Yu-Gi-Oh!, more leaks coming out for Duel Links, and we're getting closer to Zexal World! :yeahboi:

1600937702785.png

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Dragalia Digest has started.

Notte: "C'mon here, boy~!"

THREE SECONDS IN AND DIGEST HAS ALREADY ACHIEVED PEAK HYPE!

The dog's squeaky toy is a Squishum

FIVE SECONDS IN AND DIGEST HAS EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS!!

Notte makes banana joke two minutes in

NOTTE FOR PRESIDENTE! GAME OF THE YEAR!!

. And speaking of Yu-Gi-Oh!, more leaks coming out for Duel Links, and we're getting closer to Zexal World! :yeahboi:
So here's the thing about Duel Links.

I've never liked Synchro. I thought it was a ****ty addition to the game and overemphasized the extra/fusion deck at the detriment of...well, you're actual deck. I always expected I'd drop the game by the time they'd introduce 5Ds considering I only ended up playing the game to live out my Level Monster nostalgia and would stop playing once the game powercrept Horus and Silent Magician to obscurity.

But holy ****, they decided to add ****ing Spellbooks. Do you know what's worse than a 1TK? A 1TK that takes five ****ing minutes and a quarter of your phone's battery to finish their turn 1.

Though as far as I'm aware my current deck from way back when (Six Samurai, my second favorite after Levels) turned into the new cancer deck type? I guess you really do live to become the villain if you don't die the hero...

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So here's the thing about Duel Links.

I've never liked Synchro. I thought it was a ****ty addition to the game and overemphasized the extra/fusion deck at the detriment of...well, you're actual deck. I always expected I'd drop the game by the time they'd introduce 5Ds considering I only ended up playing the game to live out my Level Monster nostalgia and would stop playing once the game powercrept Horus and Silent Magician to obscurity.

But holy ****, they decided to add ****ing Spellbooks. Do you know what's worse than a 1TK? A 1TK that takes five ****ing minutes and a quarter of your phone's battery to finish their turn 1.

Though as far as I'm aware my current deck from way back when (Six Samurai, my second favorite after Levels) turned into the new cancer deck type? I guess you really do live to become the villain if you don't die the hero...
Funny thing is that Spellbooks aren't seen as much now in the meta of Duel Links. Same goes with Six Samurai, lol. Right now the current meta is Lightsworns, Blackwings, Shiranui, Dark Magicians, Blue-Eyes, Neos Fusion and Witchcrafters.

I'm stuck with some F2P Rogue Decks, sure I have a F2P Witchcrafter Deck, but that is expensive af, since two of the monsters are Ultra Rares. But that is nothing compared to Blackwings. I think about four or five of the needed cards for it are Ultra Rares from two separate Main BOXes. Whenever I see one, I just dread it since they're not fun to play against, it feels like Blackwing Users just flex their wealth to you.

My current Decks are Aroma, Lunalights and Witchcrafters. That's about it on the Decks I've made (And they're all Free-2-Play. Aromas you can get half of their cards from the Card Trader and the rest from a Mini BOX. Lunalights have no cards that are UR, and they're from a Main BOX. Witchcrafters are probably the most expensive since again, 2 of their cards of URs in a Main BOX.) And they're all Rogue Decks, Aromas get ruined by backrow removal, Lunalights is simply Floodgates and Witchcrafters is just baiting their Boss Monsters effect. I also tried out Valkyries, but they struggled hard for me.

As seen here:

But yeah, SixSam and Spellbooks fell hard off the meta. Since Witchcrafters and Dark Magical Circle are better options then Spellbooks, and Shiranui provides tons of combo plays (Same goes with Blackwings, in fact I think Blackwings in Duel Links are hella braindead).

Edit: Forgot to mention this for you Buddhahobo Buddhahobo , but SixSams are now sort of a pseudo Rogue deck. So you might be able to do some saucy stuff with them, just depends on the MU now.

1601022662124.png

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Nintendo just released the details for the Fall/Halloween update in ACNH:

Also lol our next Resplendent hero is dead Takumi...One of his new lines is literally, "The Realm of the Dead? Yes...it does sound intimidating. But some say that death is a peaceful release..." idk what to even say about that besides poor Takumi. He'll still be CC fodder even with the +2 to all stats. It's too bad IS gave us the wrong archer from Fates, tho. I'm still waiting on a Resplendent Niles pls.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Did you gorls see the formas for this month in FEH? They give us garbage 90% of the time and then say "Here. Now there's FOUR great forma options~~~"

There's a guaranteed B!Lucina merge and she gets those fancy blue stars. 30 dollars for a DC+Ruse and premium blue stars? Yes, gorl, yaaaaaas. My current B!Lucina has Fury4/Ruptured Sky so... She's mostly premium'd anyway. Oops.

As for other games...

Trials of Mana: ye iz gud. Kevin is precious baby boi and everyone calling him a himbo needs to stop. IDC if he's buff-ish and can turn into a buffer werewolf. He is baby, not himbo. kthnx bye. I'm almost done fighting the benevedons. I'm way overleveled and have Dark Curse to make it an ez stomp. Even with the ez stomp the boss gimmicks are enough to almost wipe me out so daaaang. Next playthrough will be Angela, Duran, and Hawkeye. So a Magic Kween and her 2 backup dancers. The combat is pretty fun too. It'd be nice if Xenoblade was on the same level. Just give us some combos using 2 buttons, pls.

Brawl Stars: Collete is my favorite character. She attacks by blowing kisses/little hearts, so there's the cutesy factor. She carries around her scrapbook filled with just about anything the other brawlers leave behind; then uses it to murder her favorite brawlers and put their remains in her book... So there's the creepy factor. Also! Her kit is mediocre for this type of game and her Super, meant to punish others, is very unsafe because it's slow and this is a fast paced game... So she's basically Zelda in terms of viability! No matter where I go, I see her garbage-level of viability. ♥

Me IRL looking at my waifus/husbandos in FEH:

the tongue waggle thing is VERY extra and tbh just shows the developers know what weird things obsessive people do. 10/10 well informed character creation. :^)

I also found out fans can create and vote for costumes??? And official stage creation??? I mean it's kinda lazy because the developers don't do much with creation besides characters. But it's kinda genius because the players get what they want. Work smarter, not harder.

Overwatch: Got the new Tracer skin for the event. Nothing much to note. I might read the new official OW comic later. Whatevs.

Nintendo just released the details for the Fall/Halloween update in ACNH:

Also lol our next Resplendent hero is dead Takumi...One of his new lines is literally, "The Realm of the Dead? Yes...it does sound intimidating. But some say that death is a peaceful release..." idk what to even say about that besides poor Takumi. He'll still be CC fodder even with the +2 to all stats. It's too bad IS gave us the wrong archer from Fates, tho. I'm still waiting on a Resplendent Niles pls.
Oboi! Too bad I don't play Animal Crossing anymore since I have to start over and really have a lot to transfer/no one to transfer with besides my cousin. Even after the transfer I'd have to go reset like crazy until I get a good layout and not-peaches. I'd probably have to transfer my patterns too, albeit there's only 1 I really care about.

btw is the Online Play still garbage? That's really my biggest fun-time deterrent tbh.

And yay! FEH is giving Close Counter fodder to all the good gorls. I'd still like a Resplendent Niles as well. M!Corrin/F!Corrin, Camilla, and Caeda would be nice too. I just hope we don't get healers. Don't give us that trash unless you plan on giving healers prf/refines.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Oboi! Too bad I don't play Animal Crossing anymore since I have to start over and really have a lot to transfer/no one to transfer with besides my cousin. Even after the transfer I'd have to go reset like crazy until I get a good layout and not-peaches. I'd probably have to transfer my patterns too, albeit there's only 1 I really care about.

btw is the Online Play still garbage? That's really my biggest fun-time deterrent tbh.
If you really want to reset your town, I wouldn't mind holding onto whatever items you need. Just lmk if you need my help and I'd be happy to do it for you. And yeah, you still can't do anything online besides visit each other's towns, so the online is still pretty bad. Honestly I don't see that changing in the future, but maybe one of these updates will be more than just "a few basic seasonal items + a single event!1!1!" I haven't played too much NH recently, but when I do it's just collecting villager photos and using amiibos to see how a particular villager looks in-game/if I want to keep them.

They also just announced that the AC series 1-4 amiibos are going to be restocked in the US soon, and I saw a post saying that the RV amiibos will be restocked in December (not sure if that's true though). It's not very exciting news if you don't collect them or simply have a phone with NFC capabilities, but maybe this points to them eventually creating amiibos for the 8 new villagers from NH.

And yay! FEH is giving Close Counter fodder to all the good gorls. I'd still like a Resplendent Niles as well. M!Corrin/F!Corrin, Camilla, and Caeda would be nice too. I just hope we don't get healers. Don't give us that trash unless you plan on giving healers prf/refines.
Niles is pretty popular so I'm really hoping for that resplendent version, but we'll see if it actually happens since he's just a side character in Fates. I think the other ones you mentioned are basically guaranteed because they're lords in their respective games, and Camilla especially is a cash cow for IS. I just hope Caeda doesn't get Askr for her resplendent, even if that's the most likely one for her, because imo all of the askr alts have been ugly. I just don't think the gold/white with those ugly wings look good on anyone, but Eliwood's is probably the best of the bunch if I had to choose.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So, how is everyone enjoying Tokyo Game Show 2020?

I've heard of some nifty stuff they've shown off. I know the big ones for me are Zexal World for Duel Links and of course, Monster Hunter Rise.

The stuff they showed off that you could do in Rise with the bug is amazing. You can drop explosive barrels in the air on monsters, which looks mad fun and exciting.

Duel Links wise, we got to see the new Main BOX and Structure Deck now for Xyz. Main BOX has No. 39 Utopia, Xyz Support, Dustons, Bujins, Tellarknights and the most exciting for players being D.D. Crow and Fiendish Chain. D.D. Crow will probably be extremely useful for dealing with stuff like Blue-Eyes, Shiranui, Lunalights and Invokers for example. Fiendish Chain will definitely be a staple card now that we can get it outside of the Selection BOX.

The Gagaga Cowboy Structure Deck seems interesting, I'll probably invest in it and then jump into the new Main BOX and hopefully get Utopia and all of the other support for Gagaga, Gogogo, Dubaba and Dododo like Onomatopoeia. I'd like to try and get Goblindbergh too. So yeah, I'll definitely be giving these cards a shot.

Here's a video on it too btw.

Also, I heard that SEGA subtly teased a new Virtua Fighter, as someone who has never played VF, but know about it thanks to people like AVGN, Maximilian Dood and games like Project X Zone and Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, it's great to see VF make its return. But I'm curious if we'll see Super Monkey Ball return to form or if we might see some other big titles in the future, as Capcom didn't announce anything related to Ace Attorney which I will admit, I was hoping for but knew it wouldn't happen. Oh well.

I've also been doing more of Torna, The Golden Country since I felt the need to finish that Expansion since Chuggaaconroy's playing Xenoblade 2. I do hope he'll eventually talk about how soft spoken Pyra is in Japanese because I love how she sounds, she's so sweet. And Zeke in Japanese is amazing, so is his English performance.

1601113786292.png

a

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Finally, I successfully reset my Animal Crossing Island. I got the big pier, green airport, beach rocks on both sides to place lighthouses, and not-peaches (I got pears). Sadly I got the same river mouths as my first island... But oh well. The beach and structure placement is much better. The island is named Aldulce, or All Dulce/All Sweet. :^)

Lorde Lorde Dom is my first broseph islander. I realized he will have a generic house instead of his groovy house, so you may as well take him. I'll be TTing over the next few days. But I'm going day by day so it'd probably take a week or sooner. But on the plus side you won't have to island hop for hours/potentially not get the pretty sheep man.

EODM07 EODM07 Zeke is a primo husbando and so is his VA by voice alone. It shouldn't be a surprise a certain someone saved him using their own life force... So they could be bound to Zeke forever. (spoiler: it was Turters)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lorde Lorde Lorde Lorde Dom is my first broseph islander. I realized he will have a generic house instead of his groovy house, so you may as well take him. I'll be TTing over the next few days. But I'm going day by day so it'd probably take a week or sooner. But on the plus side you won't have to island hop for hours/potentially not get the pretty sheep man.
Sis, what did I do to deserve yew? If you really want to give him away, then I will gladly accept him. I'd be happy to pay you in any way I can, like if you want the 100 tickets back + some items and bells idk what you need (seriously I'll give you whatever you want; I also have 99% of orderable furniture in my catalog if you need particular things). I'm fine with waiting because I am working on getting Rosie and Walker's photos before I can TT one of them out so I could actually adopt Dom anyway. Also, I'm not trying to be a heaux because I realize that you're doing me a huge favor, but I would appreciate it if you don't give Dom any outfits or furniture because I have this weird preference for original villagers. I like giving them different clothes I pick out, and really hate it when their houses get messed up. If you've already given him stuff, then idc and I still want him, but I figured I'd mention it. tysm gorl, you're the actual best. <3

Also I'm kinda jealous because I wish I could change my airport color to green and have the pear stamp on my passport, but I'm also not going to reset my island because of that. Yew are living the dream, sis. Although that does remind me that the orange airport is the one that gives you the white streetlamps in your NookStop. The blue airport I have gives me green streetlamps, which are easily the worst out of the 4 colors. Kinda wish I had know that airport color determines some of your NookStop items when I reset on release day, but w/e.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
EODM07 EODM07 Zeke is a primo husbando and so is his VA by voice alone. It shouldn't be a surprise a certain someone saved him using their own life force... So they could be bound to Zeke forever. (spoiler: it was Turters)
Well, he is JIKU B. ARUTIMETTO GENBU! Of course he's amazing, still love how he shares his Japanese VA with Seto Kaiba from YGO of all things. I am planning on 100% completing Torna anyway. All Green Barrels, All Side Quests, All Community Upgrades, Skill Trees, Lv. 99 and so on.

And speaking of YGO, Xyz have now arrived in Duel Links. So I'm excited, gonna give those a shot later today. And I should mention this just in case Buddhahobo Buddhahobo ever plans on returning to DL. But we got a new Banlist revealed and it'll be released Mid October.

Forbidden: (0 copies of a card allowed in a deck)
That Grass Looks Greener
Cyber Stein

Limited: (1 copy of a card allowed in a deck)
Star Blast
Needlebug Nest
Revival Gift

Semi-Limited: (2 copies of any Semi-Limited card allowed in a deck)
Gold Sarchophagus
Charge of the Light Brigade
Karakuri Komachi mdl 224 "Ninishi"
Keeper of Dragon Magic
Blackbird Close
Witchcrafter Holiday

Pseudo-Limited: (3 copies of any Pseudo-Limited card allowed in a deck)
Aleister the Invoker

Unlimited:
Thunder Dragondark
Elementsaber Malo

So we can safely say that Lightsworns, Invoked Neos and Karakuris got hit the hardest. Blackwings I think don't really care, since I've ran into some that do not run Blackbird Close, which means they won't run it, they'll instead just replace it with some other Counter Traps. Since Raikiri and Orochi are both Semi-Limited to 2 (Meaning you can only run either 2 copies of either Orochi or Raikiri, or you just run 1 copy of both). Shiranui I think may have gotten hit pretty hard too? Since they used Gold Sarchophagus for some plays. They also did adjust some Skills too, which I'll list in a spoiler. :V

Restart: Can only activate if you have 7 or more copies each of Spells & Traps in your Deck.

Switcheroo: Can only activate if your LP decreased by 1500. And can only be used once per Duel.

Bandit: Can only activate if your LP decreased by 1500. Can only be used once per Duel. And you return 1 card from your hand to your Deck.

Shadow Game: This Skill will now do a maximum of 400 damage to both players and it will not activate if either players LP is 1000 or below.

Access Denied: Can only be used Turn 5 and onwards.

Ojama Overflow: Can only be used Turn 5 and onwards.

Show of Nightmares: Can now activate if your have 3 or more Spells in your GY, add 1 to your hand, then return 1 card in your hand to your Deck. Can only be used Once Per Duel.

Moth to the Flame: Doubles turn count of Petit Moth if equipped with Cocoon of Evolution. Meaning Turn 4 you can get Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth out, which you add from outside of your Deck.

Afterlife Lockdown: Can be used when you control a Cubic Monster. Any monster destroyed by battle is returned to the deck instead of sent to the GY. Can be used once per turn and twice per Duel.

Red-Eyes Fusion: Can only be used if your LP is 2400 or below. Return 1 Red-Eyes from your hand to your deck, or 1 Red-Eyes Black Dragon from your GY to your Deck, add 1 Red-Eyes Fusion from your deck to your hand. Can only be used once per Duel.

I feel like out of all of the effects, Show of Nightmares will still see play, but that depends on how the meta evolves.

1601369307059.png
1601369344579.png

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Sis, what did I do to deserve yew? If you really want to give him away, then I will gladly accept him. I'd be happy to pay you in any way I can, like if you want the 100 tickets back + some items and bells idk what you need (seriously I'll give you whatever you want; I also have 99% of orderable furniture in my catalog if you need particular things). I'm fine with waiting because I am working on getting Rosie and Walker's photos before I can TT one of them out so I could actually adopt Dom anyway. Also, I'm not trying to be a heaux because I realize that you're doing me a huge favor, but I would appreciate it if you don't give Dom any outfits or furniture because I have this weird preference for original villagers. I like giving them different clothes I pick out, and really hate it when their houses get messed up. If you've already given him stuff, then idc and I still want him, but I figured I'd mention it. tysm gorl, you're the actual best. <3

Also I'm kinda jealous because I wish I could change my airport color to green and have the pear stamp on my passport, but I'm also not going to reset my island because of that. Yew are living the dream, sis. Although that does remind me that the orange airport is the one that gives you the white streetlamps in your NookStop. The blue airport I have gives me green streetlamps, which are easily the worst out of the 4 colors. Kinda wish I had know that airport color determines some of your NookStop items when I reset on release day, but w/e.
I'll just take my junk I left. Maybe some extra bells so I can buy everything from the shop(s). If you have waaaay too much building materials I'll take those too bc lordT knows I'm lazy. You can keep the 100 NMT. I'm going to save-scum the forced smug villager to get Raymond. Then use the other NMT to get not-ugly villagers.

Don't worry about Dom tho. I'm only talking to him once a day. I'll skip days where Mabel comes to town so he can't buy clothes. It's a shame he doesn't already know he has the most powerful shirt.

Anyway, resetting isn't too much of a sacrifice. It's the layout-finding that's horrific. But if your only beef is the airport, it's not too much of a big deal. You can always harass other gorls for stuff. I just wanted green because it is my favorite color. I wish there was a pink/purple airport tho.

btw green lights look absolutely beautiful in the Fall/Winter seasons. It's just a shame there's no matching outdoor/park furniture besides the metal table/seating

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'll just take my junk I left. Maybe some extra bells so I can buy everything from the shop(s). If you have waaaay too much building materials I'll take those too bc lordT knows I'm lazy. You can keep the 100 NMT. I'm going to save-scum the forced smug villager to get Raymond. Then use the other NMT to get not-ugly villagers.

Don't worry about Dom tho. I'm only talking to him once a day. I'll skip days where Mabel comes to town so he can't buy clothes. It's a shame he doesn't already know he has the most powerful shirt.

Anyway, resetting isn't too much of a sacrifice. It's the layout-finding that's horrific. But if your only beef is the airport, it's not too much of a big deal. You can always harass other gorls for stuff. I just wanted green because it is my favorite color. I wish there was a pink/purple airport tho.

btw green lights look absolutely beautiful in the Fall/Winter seasons. It's just a shame there's no matching outdoor/park furniture besides the metal table/seating
I just checked my storage and I have a bunch of extra hard and soft wood (no regular because my island never gives me any), tree branches if you need those, clay, stone, bamboo pieces (and some shoots if u want), tons of seashells, pearls, rusted parts, weeds, all of the fruits...Seriously, just let me know what you need. I also have a couple million bells so I'll give you as much as you need of those too. I feel the same way about grinding for mats, which is why I have like 0 regular wood and iron rn. Also, if you like to collect villager photos, I have some duplicates I could give you (including Dom, Raymond, Sherb, and Judy). Again, ty gorl I appreciate yew.

Honestly idk if you can reset the forced smug camper because I've never seen anyone try. It might be possible if you reset before autosave kicks in, but I do know that once the game saves, that villager won't go away until you invite them to move in. If you can't reset that way, you'll just have to use an amiibo (or TT ig) to kick out your smug villager and do the campsite trick to find Raymond.

Yeah, the airport color is really just a tiny nitpick. I specifically reset for a blue airport, and I do like how it matches with the water so I don't really care too much that I can't change it. As a certified Purple Gorl™, I would kill for a purple airport but rip. My island layout is pretty decent, but I do wish I had bigger rocks on my beaches like some other islands I've seen, plus I have the little dock and a tiny peninsula. I haven't actually decorated like 95% of my island, though, so I can't say I have any real complaints about it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I've played a bit in the new world in Duel Links. I'll give my thoughts on that right now here.

Firstly, I like how the world looks. It looks interesting and I do like how the Duel Gate looks different from the main four, which was usually just a straight path, now it's at an enbankment of a river which is pretty nice. Presentation does look nice for all of the areas.

But now to go into the characters. Yuma & Astral are solid, they give Gagaga support upon levelling up, Bronk is bad and only level him up for Gems. Tori from what I've heard is surprisingly good, since she has tellarknight support. So best to get her then I guess.

Not much to say other than I recommend the new Duel World. I mean, we get Xyz monsters now and another Extra Deck slot if you Xyz Summon 100 Times, of course I want to do that! (I can probably put in 2 Xyz Monsters and 5 Synchros if I wanted, lol.) As of who I got at what level, Yuma is almost at Level 30, Bronk is about Level 10 and Tori is at Level 5, so once Yuma's at Level 30, I'll go to Bronk and get him to 30 if I can. Same goes with Tori, since I can get some Gems too whilst levelling them up and hopefully get some of the remaining SRs and URs in the Main BOX (Still want No.25 Force Focus).

Anyway, thoughts on the Crown Tundra everyone? I missed out on the Direct yesterday but I did watch it all, I'm interested to say the least. Ash's Pikachu looks cute too. But then they showed that AMV at the end. God damn, I got emotional over that, it was soooo good, the nostalgia flying back at me had me close to crying too, heh. It kind of makes me wish BONES to make a more mature Pokemon anime (Probably 26 episodes long) too. I just love how we see all of the important characters and protagonists, it's amazing!

Also, I'll say this since I saw more of Chuggaa's LP on Xenoblade 2. I vastly prefer how Pyra/Homura sounds in Japanese. She's so soft spoken and sweet, I love her. Especially when Rex fails to lift her up into the Titan Warship.

1601456488875.png

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
EODM07 EODM07 I keep forgetting there's expansions to Pogeymon. In all honesty I don't care much for the updates. No new non-legendaries or post game content? Yucky.

But we're getting SSB Fighter 2.2 details soon so that's kind of exciting. I haven't touched Smash in a while but it's still fun to follow. I just wish we'd get more modes to play with the characters. The adventure modes and even target practices were delightful. It's just a shame to have such an enormous game but barely any solo modes/adventure modes.

Lastly, ye, Pyra is the ultimate waifu. I keep meaning to replay that Xenoblade 2. But then there's Xenoblade 1, the rereremake, that I have to get.

I hope Xenoblade X gets the XC1 treatment, and then some. Remake the entire first half, then stuff the 2nd half of the story into it. There's honestly not much to the game except SIZE, so stuffing more story into it should be fine. Maybe they can level out the story progression too. Like FORCE the player to go on some side missions instead of driving through the entire story mode.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Dragalia Digest has started.

Notte: "C'mon here, boy~!"

THREE SECONDS IN AND DIGEST HAS ALREADY ACHIEVED PEAK HYPE!

The dog's squeaky toy is a Squishum

FIVE SECONDS IN AND DIGEST HAS EXCEEDED EXPECTATIONS!!

Notte makes banana joke two minutes in

NOTTE FOR PRESIDENTE! GAME OF THE YEAR!!
but we didn't get puppy added back into the game :[

SO DRAGALIA 2.0. THEY REALLY REDID THIS ENTIRE GAME. IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND I'M STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE WEAPON CRAFTING CHANGES. WHY ARE WEAPON BONUSES SO EXPENSIVE. SO MUCH FARMINGGGGGG.
They redid the models for EVERYTHING to match the new art direction. Every single character, enemy, dragon, weapon, any 3D object is now cell-shaded. wow.
And then they just. Buffed nearly every character to get them up to shadow's level. Anyways W!Aoi went from one of the weakest 5 stars to having a 3.5k% damange mod on her S2 which has a low SP cost and also heals the team and gets bumped up to a 7,000% damage mod if the enemy is aleep. Gorl who hurt u. Xander is also ridiculous now and people actually want him on a team! Good thing I spiraled him already! So yea he went from being able to wipe out half of A&O's overdrive gauge in a single force strike to 3/4 of it! Overdrive doesn't exist anymore.
And finally double drops on HDT's and Agitos. bleß.
Anyways for the FEH players, here's Veronica doing nearly 34 million damage in a single hit. This is why she isn't playable in FEH yet. She has no chill.

Anyways it's October so I have to post the seasonal video as usual!
Now on wayback machine because the original uploader had their account deleted, so I had to find the old url and then use that to find a backup. enjoi the spoop.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So...

Minecraft Steve is in Smash Bros. now, that's pretty nifty. Honestly, it wasn't the character I wanted, but I can't complain. It means new content and updates to the game, something that BBTAG hasn't had in ALMOST A YEAR, WHAT THE HELL MORI!?

Also, poor Travis Touchdown. He became a Mii Costume, but I got excited when I saw him as a Mii Costume, that costume looks really clean tbh.

Now onto other stuff. I got Super Mario Bros. 35, it's really fun and I've been enjoying it so far. It can get very hectic the longer you last. I got 1st one time, and that was it. Every other time I've gotten 2nd at best and at worst 30th.

Also, here's the full version of BUMP OF CHICKEN's Acacia that was playing during the Pokemon Music Video (That AMV is still sooooo good!).

Duel Links wise, I've mostly been grinding for Gems with the newer Duelists. Bronk and Yuma are both at Level 30, Tori is at Level 23 I think. And I'm at Stage 24. So I'm almost done with ZEXAL World, I'm also doing something stupid as a F2P user, and that is going back into the Main BOX again for URs. Specifically a 2nd copy of both tellarknight URs and Fiendish Chain. I did get a 3rd Gagaga Sister which I'm down for. If I get a Utopic Onomatopoeia as well, that'd be nice too for a Gagaga deck. But yeah, if you're a Free-2-Play... STICK WITH MINI BOXES, Main BOXes are expensive af to dive into. :V

Edit: And because I'm back at it again, have some custom YGO Cards.

1603446581212.png

1603102698920.png

1604747373327.png

1603446593191.png

1603446600515.png

1601980073587.png

1604747163615.png

1604747112712.png

1603446620763.png

1603446628986.png

1603102738892.png

1603444761656.png

1604747093248.png

1604747208028.png

1604747235201.png

1601979902852.png

1604747190323.png

1603533653832.png

1601806028264.png

Edit: Two weeks!? This must be a new record for Zelda Social standards! :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Edit: Two weeks!? This must be a new record for Zelda Social standards! :yeahboi:
OopsT. I was too busy binging the disgusting Your Mom's House podcast and according to them I'm a Mommy now. And being a Mommy is a full time job sooooo ya.

I don't have time for you gorls now that I'm a proud Mommy of two 40+ y/o Adult Children. :yeahboi: :secretkpop:

Tho tbh the Covid thing is just killing any new cinema/animation/video game content from coming out. So. Like. What's there to even talk about besides gacha garbage? More depressing Covid stuff?? Well, except maybe PSO2 in English for Switch when??? I wanna try the game out because it kinda looks like Xenoblade X in terms of sci-fi exploration and hunting. But that's about it. It's gonna be a boring 4th quarter for games and media this year. :^(

To end on a positive note:

Top Bottom