• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
And Devil May Cry 3 for the Switch is becoming even crazier: full weapon-switching. Article: http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindo...ee-style-mode-for-the-nintendo-switch-version.

Previously in the other versions, you could only choose two Devil Arms and two firearms for Dante, but now you can choose five Devil Arms and five firearms which essentially means you can equip all of the weapons now. Five Devil Arms: Rebellion, Cerberus, Agni & Rudra, Nevan, and Beowulf, and five firearms: Ebony & Ivory, the shotgun, Artemis, Spiral, and Kalina Ann. That's wild.

So, I wanted another Sonya or maybe another Saber. Game said no. And I burned the five tickets and free summon of Nifl and Muspell New Year's banner that I hung onto for so long because I wasn't sure if I wanted to summon or not. Got freebies 3* Titania (+Atk, -Def), 4* Soren (+Def, -Spd), 3* Titania (+Def, -Res), 4* Seliph (+Spd, -HP), 4* Barst (+HP, -Atk), and 4* Lucius (+Res, -Spd). Woohoo, look at all those greens. Damn game and not having Echidna show up.
3* Beruka: +Res, -Atk.

4* Hawkeye: +Spd, -Res.

3* Palla #1: +Spd, -Atk.

3* Palla #2: +Atk, -HP.

3* Soleil: +Res, -Atk.
3* Athena: +Spd, -Atk.

3* L'Arachel: +Atk, -Res.

3* Lon'qu: +HP, -Res.

4* Selena: +Spd, -Atk.

3* Seth: +HP, -Res.

Edit: Page steal!

So, I was watching some Kingdom Hearts ****post videos and one of them had a song in it brought back some memories. It's the Vs. Yorkists theme from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses for the PS2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys9UlAcxD-k.

The thing is where I heard it was in the Challenge Mode from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom for the GameCube. I guess they just reused the song from The Duelists of the Roses. Side note: apparently The Falsebound Kingdom is the only GameCube Yu-Gi-Oh! game.

The Falsebound Kingdom was unique in that it was a real-time strategy game with a turn-based battle system. I never beat it I think since I was never good at real-time strategy games, but it was fun. The one thing I remember other than the music was that Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl were among the best monsters in the game and you could upgrade Dark Magician to Magician of Black Chaos and get another Dark Magician, the Arkana version. I checked and there's a tier list where basically all the mages were top tier along with the stronger warrior types like Black Luster Soldier. Dragons and some iconic fiends like Summoned Skull apparently got gimped in the game. Part of it is availability like in Fire Emblem where some of them could have been good if you had them earlier. The other part is stats, skills, and starting level. It wasn't surprising to me when I saw who were considered good since Dark Magician, The Illusory Gentleman, and I think Dark Magician Girl you could get early on in the game. Or you can be Tea and apparently have a starting team with all good monsters.

Aside from the iconic cards from the anime, I do remember Black Luster Soldier being my favorite monster card from Yu-Gi-Oh!. I think there are others, but I don't remember them as much as Black Luster Soldier. As a kid, I played Ocarina of Time before or around the time I saw an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! and I remember seeing Celtic Guardian and thinking, "Hey! He looks like Link. That's so cool!", and for a time being, Celtic Guardian was my favorite monster from the series.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Guess I can bring up some stuff that I've been doing gaming wise and my results from University.

Let's start off with my Uni results from my previous assessment. I managed to score 58/100, which I am happy with. I was hoping to get above 50 again and I did. So go me!

Now I got to talk about the transcultural impact between British and Indian Art. So that's going to be fun, has to have 2500 Words written by the end of February.

Into other stuff now, in Duel Links Joey Wheeler is now unlockable in DSOD World. And he has a bunch of Red-Eyes support such as Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact and has a skill which allows him to change one Normal Red-Eyes into the Fusion Monster, Red-Eyes Slash Dragon. Oh, there is now support for Melodious.

Now onto Digimon Cyber Sleuth. I'm very close to getting my first Mega, which I think will be Sakuyamon. I also managed to beat the Platinum Cup, since the opponent's Silphymon didn't use Aura at all during the fight, allowing me to take out Silphymon and then finish off Paildramon and Shakkoumon. And I got a Side Quest to do where I have to defeat two Megas and an Ultimate.

Rosemon, BlackWarGreymon and Myotismon. So that's going to be tough to do. :V

1580553446918.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So there's this brand of Japanese synthesizers called an Otamatone.

They look like big music notes with faces.

But more importantly there's this guy on youtube who has been making synthesized version of Jojo songs, then reanimating them with the stupid things in it.

And they're...really well made.

Using this as a reminder that an otamatone was used in a song for Cadence of Hyrule.
Since otamatones were used in an official Zelda game, I'm now waiting for the Zelda game that has an otamatone as its plot-central magic instrument.

They're gonna run out of standard instruments eventually. :secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Which unit did you gorls get from the FEH 2019 seasonal banner? I was hoping for red because the only dud for me was S!Lilina. My circle was 2 colorless, 2 green and a red, which gave me Soirée!Ishtar (+def -atk). Her art is really pretty and the -atk isn't that bad because she's a support unit before considering anything else.

Also, how is FE Warriors? I know I'm a few years late, but Niles is my favorite FE character and he was added as DLC so that piques my interest. I played Hyrule Warriors and liked it, so I assume it's pretty much the same with FE instead?

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Which unit did you gorls get from the FEH 2019 seasonal banner? I was hoping for red because the only dud for me was S!Lilina. My circle was 2 colorless, 2 green and a red, which gave me Soirée!Ishtar (+def -atk), whom I am very grateful to have. Her art is really pretty and the -atk isn't that bad because she's a support unit before considering anything else.
+SPD/-RES Valentines Ike.

Not sure what to do with him. I'd be able to do some cool things using him as a fodder for his sword + DC so he was actually one of the red units I was hoping for. What I wasn't expecting was to get him with what's probably perfect IVs what with the 41 SPD and the Lukas tier 15 RES he wasn't going to use anyway.

What does one even do with a fast armor? I feel like it's been so long since I've played something in this game that wasn't mono-fliers, B!Lucina+B!Ike, or Archer+3 Dancers.

Also, how is FE Warriors? I know I'm a few years late, but Niles is my favorite FE character and he was added as DLC so that piques my interest. I played Hyrule Warriors and liked it, so I assume it's pretty much the same with FE instead?
Cress is the best person to direct all Warrior related questions towards, but to give my own thoughts: Don't bother unless it's on sale even when factoring in the DLC price. The character list features a lot of clones (All the archers are the same as one example, besides little things like Sakura can also heal), character interactions (every character pair has support conversations) can all be watched on Youtube, and I found a lot of it disappointing after having played, bought, and ~90%+ completed Hyrule Warriors twice over (Wii U and 3DS).

I find it difficult to recommend over HW as a Nintendo-themed warriors game, even if you've bought and played HW on a different system.

If it's just a Warriors-branded game you want, the Switch also has quite a bit of competition now. Pirate Warriors 3 is on the Switch and it's getting PW4 later. Persona 5 is getting a Warriors game which is looking really good too.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Short version: Fun enough to still hold my attention for 100+ hours, but not nearly as polished or given as much love as HW was

Longer version: Character movesets are tied to class, so there's a lot of clone characters, which a lot of people dislike but it's kinda true to FE for it to be like that and almost everyone feels good to play (rip Corrin) so I don't mind that much. Player characters relative to opponents are way, way stronger than how the balance was in HW, though; between pair up being broken, all attacks in the game being guardable, and Awakening being easy to abuse especially due to dealing damage with weapon advantage filling it, you don't even need to respect enemies at all unless you can't afford to get hit even once. If you're playing a Warriors game it's probably just to mash buttons and watch things go flying though, so even if the gameplay isn't exactly engaging you get what you'd expect out of the series.

Can't call it a must play or anything, but there's worse ways to kill time.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
What does one even do with a fast armor?
Your options are basically Special Fighter or the new Daring Fighter (which atm requires having a Duo!Marth to burn lmao). Luckily Ike comes with Special Fighter, meaning you get to save on the SI front. I would just keep his base kit with a bond or something as the seal, but you could run wo dao/slaying edge if you really wanted. Fast armors also appreciate Armor March support if possible but it's not necessary. Armors aren't as good as they were, though, and their uses tend to be limited to PvE/Coliseum modes.

However if you don't see yourself using Ike often, then I would kill him for his skills. You already said you have some build ideas, so imo using your favorites > having a good IV 5* that collects dust in your barracks.

Short version: Fun enough to still hold my attention for 100+ hours, but not nearly as polished or given as much love as HW was
I appreciate the input. Honestly, characters sharing movesets is pretty lame, especially since Niles was most of the reason I was interested anyway. I may pick it up in the future if it were to go on sale, but it's still somehow full price on the Eshop lmao. I guess that shouldn't surprise me knowing Nintendo.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay my answer is going to be long, especially since I've gotten back into it recently, just finished supports for every single DLC character which was a big mistake. But FE Warriors does have it's merits!
To start, I kinda disagree on how the game lacks polish compared to Hyrule Warriors, I feel like it's moreso that the polish was focused on different areas. Like how the entire game is voiced! There's a good chunk of support convos for every character, and in battle there's a lot of unique interactions between characters (such as when they battle each other, activate a dual special, congratulating each other on reaching 500/1,000/etc. KO's., that sort of stuff). Movesets also feel more polished since pretty much all of them are viable (except Corrin). There's still some that are better than others, but in general all of them can work well in any mission, so you can really just play whoever you like. Another positive that I'd give it is that you have a lot of ways to control how difficult you want to make the game, giving a large variety of challenge runs. You can remove characters and do an entire map solo, you can apply an Infernal Blessing to any mission to put all of the enemies at max level, and there's the Tactician's Blessing which I haven't used but it's there I guess. Playing through the game normally, you most likely will be able to completely stomp everything, but you can apply these modifiers on any mission and still give yourself a challenge even after beating the game and having a set that should destroy absolutely everyone. I guess continuing off of that, there's plenty of different ways to make yourself stronger if you ever need additional help. You can level yourself up, you can get a better weapon, you can get better skills for your weapon, you can raise supports to get different skills for your characters, and you can directly upgrade personal weapons to make them worth using. But (kinda what Lavani was hinting at), investing into all of that can make you extremely overpowered. Maxed out personal weapons have ridiculously high might, and then you can put 2 -slayer skills on them which give 20x extra damage against that type of enemy. Then for personal skills, you have Luna and Lethality, and if your luck is high enough, you can attack enemies with a 100% Lethality rate on top of Luna acting like their Def/Res is completely nonexistent (this is why Luck is the best stat in this game. Speed is probably the most useless one. Basically the exact opposite of most other FE games). And there's a bunch of other stuff you can throw on, that isn't even it.
Now for downsides, the map design kinda sucks imo. Most of the maps aren't based on any actual locations in the games, and so they aren't all that interesting. You can categorize them as "the plains map," "the forest map," "the other plains map," "the castle map," "the other castle map," "the other other castle map," you get the idea. The movesets, while fun and effective, aren't based on anything either. It felt like the movesets were a bit too conventional at times, since there isn't anything overtly ridiculous like Lana's Summoning Gate or Link's Great Fairy. Tiki is the one that stands out the most, but even then she feels fairly conventional. I think I said this around the game's release but this is kinda why I didn't make guides for this game, because most of the movesets are vaguely the same. C2 launches enemies so that you can combo them, C3 hits a small area in front of you, C4 exposes WPG's, C5 breaks WPG's, C6 covers a wide area in front of you while doing a lot of damage and ignoring shields. That description fits every single weapon in the game. Loading screens can be a bit lengthy I guess. Playing on Classic mode over Casual is more of a slight annoyance than a challenging difficulty mode, so you could just skip it (except that I started in and I'm still in classic mode but shhhhhhh). Grinding for specific materials like the Outlaw's Mask can be annoying......... idk I'm running out of stuff to say.
As for other stuff to mention, the game did crash often at release. But every patch seemed to lessen crashes, and since the last update that came with the Awakening DLC I haven't seen a crash once, so that shouldn't be a problem anymore hopefully. You're rarely limited to what characters you can pick in History mode, and even then you're usually given a pool of characters such as "mounted units only" or "bows only." So if you want you could play Niles for most of the game (although Niles has the second lowest luck stat in the game and is going to be dealing much less damage than most other characters, thankfully he has the bow moveset which is broken but he's still the worst bow user).

Overall I'd say to look for a sale or a used copy. Play the game a bit, and then if you're interested in more you can get the DLC. But like Buddhahobo Buddhahobo mentioned, PW4 should be coming to the Switch next month I believe? PW3 is one of the best Warriors games (I know nothing about One Piece and I still loved it), so if PW4 is mostly the same but with more content I'd say to look into that.

Even if you decide on not buying the game, I'd still recommend to at least watch some of the support convos on Youtube because this game has some really good ones.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Two weeks left until UNICLR arrives! :yeahboi:

I'm curious on who you all would main in UNICLR, since there's currently 21 characters. Apparently we'll be getting four more as DLC, which would be interesting.

For anyone interested on who is playable in it. I'll leave a list here.

Hyde Kido
Linne
Waldstein
Gordeau
Orie Harada
Seth
Carmine
Hilda
Yuzuriha
Vatista
Merkava
Akatsuki
Eltnum (Sion Eltnam Atlasia)
Byakuya
Nanase
Phonon
Chaos
Mika
Enkidu
Wagner
Londrekia

If I recall, Cress! Cress! , you'd probably play Hyde, right?

I am curious on who will be added as a playable character next if they are going to go the DLC route. Also, reminder that my boy Enkidu got buffed!

Onto other stuff, played some more Digimon Cyber Sleuth, onto a part of the story where I have to go and find some super powerful Digimon to help defend Earth against the Royal Knights of the Digital World... Add onto that I need to get my first Megas too, so right now my team is full of a few Champions (Meramon, Kabuterimon, Guardromon, Gekomon, Sistermon Ciel), an In-Training (Koromon), four Ultimates (RizeGreymon, Paildramon, Taomon and Digitamamon) and one more Digimon, but I forgot which one it is. rip me.

1580817569752.png

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
The FEH subreddit has the right idea.

The first FEHpass alt skin should have been Askr King Navarre.

Also in other news, Platinum Games released a kickstarter to remake Wonderful 101. It reached it's goal within the first 15 minutes of going live, and likely outraised in a single day whatever revenue the original game made in total sales.

Rewards for backing include being blocked on twitter by Kamiya himself.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
This is still my favorite ****post song/video of all time and it's going on the B•GAL:

Also I think I missed some posts about the B•GAL and forgot because oopsT. Did I miss anything?

ANYWAY!!! How do you gorls feel about the FE Pass? Not about the pricing or anything, because 10 dollars a month to support a source of entertainment - that can be accessed anywhere there's wifi or data - is fairly low. Especially when you get so much for it.

tbh I already spend 9-10 dollars on the monthly deals for the items and orbs. So it's really no different cost wise. Except with the pass I'll get sooooo much more for supporting the game compared to those f2p heauxes. Albeit, I think everyone should get 2 Summoner Supports and the pass buyers get 3. I definitely love how everyone can create manuals for merges or abilities.

Resplendent Heroes are great since we'll be getting 2 per month for just 10 dollars. They'll be 5* units. Then we get a tiny sprinkle of grails/coins/feathers/orbs through additional quests. Monthly lame quests can be auto-completed. So we get to have all the fun stuff of the husbando/waifu collector still~ Also, I'm sure Nammy12 Nammy12 appreciates the OP art buff Cordelia will get. :^)

Now if only someone would buff ha avatar's art. :^)))

Which unit did you gorls get from the FEH 2019 seasonal banner? I was hoping for red because the only dud for me was S!Lilina. My circle was 2 colorless, 2 green and a red, which gave me Soirée!Ishtar (+def -atk). Her art is really pretty and the -atk isn't that bad because she's a support unit before considering anything else.

I pulled green because I'm a dummy and got Spring Veronica. But I guess I can +10 Reyson and use Duel Flyer 3 and Chill Res? Except I use ezmode tank strats so idk what to do with the refresher then.

As for FE Warriors it was certainly a cute Warriors game. The story was shaky and annoying, as expected of a spin-off/Warriors game. But the support conversations were true to the characters and quite entertaining. The gameplay was also fairly entertaining, far better than Hyrule Warriors. Mostly because we had abilities AND weapons to build characters, so anyone can be OP. Whereas in HW it's "good weapon or gtfo" - yawn. Overall it's worth the price and the DLC isn't as repetitive feeling as HW... But is significantly less. The lack of costumes is the true crime of FE Warriors and I suppose the Banana Twins (while the only worth while OC dude is never playable for some reason). Though considering this is FE's first warrior game, it turned out pretty decent.

I hope we get a FE Warriors 2. Ever since Awakening, FE has been on the rise. So I assume we're going to get a FEW2.

btw Niles is actually OP/great in Warriors, so those of us who have him as a husbando can actually use him. :secretkpop:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
ANYWAY!!! How do you gorls feel about the FE Pass? Not about the pricing or anything, because 10 dollars a month to support a source of entertainment - that can be accessed anywhere there's wifi or data - is fairly low. Especially when you get so much for it.
The main issue like...everything?...in FEH was definitely presentation and communication during the FEH channel. The FEHpass is a replacement for their monthly orb deals, and it's significantly better than anything they've offered before. Before this it was probably...for $80, buy an average $80 orb pack but we'll also throw in a free L!Roy? Even the price I can't same I'm displeased with; even if the alt costumes are so good each month that I feel like going for it for the next 12 months...that's still less than the amount I angrily splurged on orb packs failing to get Ophelia during the Holidays. And I get other currency than just orbs along with guaranteed units with the pass!

The problem, as the subreddit is definitely showing, is that the community is comparing it to a subscription service like buying a year worth of a MMO subscription or Netflix. And it's not like that at all. It's a monthly promotion and you can take it or leave it. But I can't really blame so many people, especially f2p players, for being so angry or being so confused. For a 3rd anniversary FEH channel, they were pretty much ignored entirely.

The Summoner Support is the only thing that bothers me. It just seems...superfluous? They could have made that for everyone, just to give the entire playerbase something. It's nice to have, but I don't know why you'd make that part of a monthly deal.

The gameplay related perks the more I think about, the more I've realized are entirely useless. How cool, you can turn back time one turn in case you make a mistake! ...in a game where the longest map most people will ever play is 7 turns long, and nearly all challenge maps don't cost any stamina. You're at most saving seconds compared to just restarting and replaying the last two rounds.

The replay option is similar. In a lot of other games like FGO or Dragalia Lost or something this would be / is huge...because you need to grind maps for loot. FEH doesn't have any that, and leveling is already incredibly easy. The only times it's theoretically useful would be grinding Forging Bonds (which you can 100% in about an hour on a 2x multiplier), Tempest Trials (which is 80% automated anyway), and HM Farming in Rival Domains (which 99% of the userbase don't bother with).

So...yeah. They upgraded their monthly orb deal to a monthly currency deal with 2 guaranteed 5*s in special costumes for $10, which is a better deal than anything they've offered in the last three years.

The only real other complaint I have is that we all know Lucina is going to be getting a costume within the first three months and they aren't going to give it to Masked Marth.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
HM Farming in Rival Domains (which 99% of the userbase don't bother with)
You can't even use it in RD lmao. You can only use the auto-repeat in TT+, FB, and the Training Tower lmao. The first two modes aren't even permanent and barely require grinding as is, so it truly is a useless feature.

My problem with the pass is tying +2 to all stats to these Resplendent alts (although I also agree the QoL changes shouldn't be pass-exclusive). I'd be fine if the alts were just a cosmetic change, but an effective +10 BST locked behind a paywall is pretty scummy, especially since there is no way to get those extra stats without spending real money. I've seen people arguing that +10 BST on someone like og!Lyn or other gen 1 units isn't going to break the game, which I agree with, but there's also nothing stopping IS going even further in the future. People have been asking for a way to increase gen 1 units' BST to modern standards, so this is especially frustrating.

My other issue with the pass is that IS is [most likely] only going to give these Resplendent alts to characters like Camilla, Ephraim, Lucina, Eirika, Tharja, etc. as another way to milk fans of those characters. Unless your favorite is massively popular, the chances of them getting a cool new set of art seems pretty slim. The Resplendent alts are a cool idea in theory but I don't trust IS to execute them well.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
If I recall, Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! , you'd probably play Hyde, right?
Most likely, yeah. Although Byakuya has been on my radar, and Londrekia could be neat too, although I haven't seen much use of him since ofc he isn't out yet.
Also in other news, Platinum Games released a kickstarter to remake Wonderful 101. It reached it's goal within the first 15 minutes of going live, and likely outraised in a single day whatever revenue the original game made in total sales.

Rewards for backing include being blocked on twitter by Kamiya himself.
Reminder to PLEASE play this game, it has a really great story for a Platinum game and the music is lovely. If you want samples, Tables Turn, Intertwined, and any of Vorkken's themes would be my recommendations, on top of the 2 that are in Smash.
I hope we get a FE Warriors 2. Ever since Awakening, FE has been on the rise. So I assume we're going to get a FEW2.
I feel like it has to be guaranteed after 3 Houses finishes its DLC up. Using the zoom in function on most of the maps in that game makes a good chunk of them look like potential stages in Warriors 2, at least to me. They'd need to add keeps and maybe add/remove a few walls here and there, but that's it. You could throw most of them into a Warriors game and it'd work out fine. My 2 picks would be Gronder Field (one of the more iconic maps so it should prob be included, plus the hill in the middle could be interesting), and Shambhala (like I mentioned in my last post, most of the maps in FE Warriors felt a bit same-ish. This place sticks out so much so it could give the game some much needed map variety).
btw Niles is actually OP/great in Warriors, so those of us who have him as a husbando can actually use him. :secretkpop:
do u want me to go on a 10 minute rant and break all of your hopes while explaining why this is wrong or no
The replay option is similar. In a lot of other games like FGO or Dragalia Lost or something this would be / is huge...because you need to grind maps for loot. FEH doesn't have any that, and leveling is already incredibly easy.
This is exactly how I felt. Progression in Heroes is tied to summoning for the most part, while Dragalia's is tied to grinding. You'll need to go thorugh Imperial Onslaught 1,000+ times to level up your dojos (which mine are almost done! 2 levels left on my staff dojos and my dagger dojos are at 24 rn.), and that's just 1 area that needs grinding. There's still grinding out elemental ruins for altars, dragon trials for dracoliths, events for facilities, void battles for slime statues, high dragon trials for fafnirs (if ur that dedicated to maxing out characters since the boost from them is so minimal), and now Agito for the elemental trees. And that's just for upgrading facilities. There's also all the grinding you need to do to get better weapons, unlocking mana crystals on all of your characters, raising bond levels on dragons (even tho it's better to leave them at level 1), you get the idea.
FEH doesn't need it, but locking it behind a paid subscription is still wack af.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
You'll need to go thorugh Imperial Onslaught 1,000+ times to level up your dojos (which mine are almost done! 2 levels left on my staff dojos and my dagger dojos are at 24 rn.)
Speaking of DL, how is the Monster Hunter event going?

I've been real lucky with the gacha and got everything I wanted + more (Lily FTW!), but the game is still unplayable. I muscled through to finally beat the first two Fatalis fights (so up to G** level) with the game crashing more times than I got to play but I think that might be all I accomplish.

In other words, the game has updated beyond what a 1 GB RAM phone can handle. Looks like I'm a passive log-in player until I upgrade my phone...whenever that will be.

Reminder to PLEASE play this game, it has a really great story for a Platinum game and the music is lovely. If you want samples, Tables Turn, Intertwined, and any of Vorkken's themes would be my recommendations, on top of the 2 that are in Smash.
Most insane thing about it is that Nintendo gave the okay for Platinum to release the remake on PS4 and PC too.

Even though I'm happy it's happening, I'm still not sure if I approve of how they're doing it I guess? The original goal for the remake in the Kickstarter was 50K which is no where near enough to make it even before KS takes their cut. So Nintendo is likely still financing it + Platinum recently got a bunch of capital from Tencent for original IP content.

So the Kickstarter and crowd funding is a publicity stunt, not because they need it to make the product. Sure the product will be better due to it and it's just basic advertising but is that the type of thing Kickstarter should really be about?

My problem with the pass is tying +2 to all stats to these Resplendent alts (although I also agree the QoL changes shouldn't be pass-exclusive). I'd be fine if the alts were just a cosmetic change, but an effective +10 BST locked behind a paywall is pretty scummy, especially since there is no way to get those extra stats without spending real money. I've seen people arguing that +10 BST on someone like og!Lyn or other gen 1 units isn't going to break the game, which I agree with, but there's also nothing stopping IS going even further in the future. People have been asking for a way to increase gen 1 units' BST to modern standards, so this is especially frustrating.

My other issue with the pass is that IS is [most likely] only going to give these Resplendent alts to characters like Camilla, Ephraim, Lucina, Eirika, Tharja, etc. as another way to milk fans of those characters. Unless your favorite is massively popular, the chances of them getting a cool new set of art seems pretty slim. The Resplendent alts are a cool idea in theory but I don't trust IS to execute them well.
My issue with the "They should have found a different way to increase Gen 1 BST" is that they did find a way to increase it. They introduced Summoner and Ally support and Dragonflowers. The problem is that the former is too little and the latter (a) applies to everyone and (b) is applied unevenly per generation just to prevent you from +10 flowering your B!Lyn and Reinhardt.

I'm just still salty that Gen 1 fliers are as limited as a brand new unit, basically.

As for the alts will likely be for the most popular characters only / predominately...umm, duh? Why would they offer a Resplendent alt of Raigh if no one is going to want to buy it?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
In other words, the game has updated beyond what a 1 GB RAM phone can handle.
...honestly gorl I'm surprised to hear the game ever even booted up on a phone with only 1GB ram, my old phone had 2GB and i remember needing to run the game on emulator when i tried it at launch :023: Granted the processor is the real bottleneck there (I believe the game only uses like 500mb ram) but still.

I dropped all my other mobage for various reasons so I'm giving DL a second chance right now. Monhun feels like a bad event to miss out on, any issues i had with orbs scales and exp vanished instantly from how good rathalos and fatalis drops are for that stuff. Maybe it matters less for older players, but i know several friends who started for the event and already have 20k might teams with event weapons and jack for facilities, the resource income is so real. Five free 5t3 weapons is nice too of course, I was gonna make a water bow the day before the event and now I'm glad I didn't lol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My third hot springs Hinoka. Oh, let's hope for "I'm a monster!" L'Arachel, New Year's Lethe, picnic Felicia, winter Sothis, or GD Greil. Would have been fine with summer Laevatein, spring Veronica, summer Wolt, or even GD Mist. Nope, here's your third hot springs Hinoka. Meanwhile, regular Hinoka still a myth. At least she's +Atk, -Def...

My problem with the pass is tying +2 to all stats to these Resplendent alts (although I also agree the QoL changes shouldn't be pass-exclusive).
+2 to all stats is kind of dumb as well. For the more specialized units or ones with issues, they would rather have the stats allocated more thoughtfully. So, slow, bulky units, units with extreme stat spreads like Bartre, Ogma, and Virion dumping resistance for everything else, or Azama, Clair, Caeda, Fir, Henry, Merric, Odin, Selena, and others with <= 26 base neutral attack.

The current two upcoming resplendent heroes are Lyn and Cordelia. Lyn jumps up from having 37 HP, 28 Atk, 37 Spd, 26 Def, and 29 Res for 157 BST to 39 HP, 30 Atk, 28 Def, and 31 Res for 167 BST. So, a jump from gen 1 melee infantry to gen 3 melee infantry which is still kind of crappy since she's still going to be 5*-locked. Stat-wise, she becomes similar to -Atk CYL Celica and Mia, but with their defenses flipped. It's fine and her attack makes sense considering what she was like in Blazing Blade, but I can definitely see people wish she had more attack, that her stats were allocated and not +2 to everything. Main thing is that unique refined Sol Katti's Desperation 3 and Brash Assault 4 means she kind of doesn't need speed to make a follow-up attack on units who can counter back, so having more attack would be more important at that point. That's not to say she doesn't need more speed and that she won't be better.

Cordelia goes from having 40 HP, 35 Atk, 35 Spd, 22 Def, and 25 Res for 157 BST to 42 HP, 37 Atk, 37 Spd, 24 Def, and 27 Res for 167 BST. So, she goes from being a gen 1 melee flier to a gen 4 melee flier. The generation jump seems huge, but what's even bigger is her offenses. She will become the first confirmed melee flier with 37/37 base neutral offenses. I say confirmed since for all we know, a future banner could introduce a 37/37 base neutral offenses melee flier. SoV Catria's 38/36 base neutral offenses is the closest and the same total amount at 74 total offenses. Had they allocated the points for Cordelia, she possibly could have ended up with the same attack and speed, but they probably would not have gone any higher. So, she would just have different HP, defense, and resistance. Considering that, Cordelia being a 3* to 4* summon and a launch unit is going to make her jump pretty damn good.

Now, let's consider some other units who I guess eventually will get resplendent versions of themselves. Lukas is an extreme unit boasting high HP, attack, and defense at the cost of low speed and very low resistance. Dumping +2 to all of his stats helps, but Lukas doesn't care for more speed and you could even argue that he doesn't care for more attack or defense. Dumping all 10 points (five stat categories * 2) to resistance which while it doesn't go with Gaiden/SoV having low overall resistance might be better than +2 to all stats. Lukas would end up having 27 base resistance and with his high defense, you could opt to invest in his resistance to make him even tankier and people have already done that.

So, instead of Lukas going from 45 HP, 35 Atk, 22 Spd, 38 Def, and 17 Res to 47 HP, 37 Atk, 24 Spd, 40 Def, and 19 Res with +2 to all stats. Dumping 10 to resistance for 45 HP, 35 Atk, 22 Spd, 38 Def, and 27 (+10) Res might work better for some. Or something like 48 (+3) HP, 35 Atk, 22 Spd, 40 (+2), and 22 Res (+7) to focus on his bulk.

Or consider Cherche who in Awakening was decently fast. I'm pretty sure she could double people on her own and that she was not slow like in Heroes. Granted, considering her personal weapon in Heroes is a Brave Axe with the regular Spd-5 penalty, she doesn't really care for speed, but if you dump the 10 stat points into her speed, then she'd have 35 base neutral speed before the penalty and 30 after it. Her bulk is fine that running L&D3 or L&D4 wouldn't be that dangerous and there's Goad Fliers stacking to help with giving her even more speed and attack. That said, +2 to all stats resulting in 48 HP, 40 Atk, 27 Spd, 34 Def, and 18 Res isn't that bad, especially considering she would have 40 base neutral attack and a bit more HP to play with for Panic Ploy through her unique refinement or as a seal or Sudden Panic.

The problem, as the subreddit is definitely showing, is that the community is comparing it to a subscription service like buying a year worth of a MMO subscription or Netflix. And it's not like that at all. It's a monthly promotion and you can take it or leave it. But I can't really blame so many people, especially f2p players, for being so angry or being so confused. For a 3rd anniversary FEH channel, they were pretty much ignored entirely.
Part of me gets where they're coming from, but it's called FEH Pass which to me sort of brings to mind a season pass instead of a subscription.

I don't like the FEH Pass mainly because of two things: the "quality of life" changes and how they're going about boosting the BST of old units. For the former, it's as you said where they're not that great or important. That said, I feel like they should be part of an update or updates where everyone gets access to those features or they could have done more to make them more appealing. For example, they could have increased summoner support from one to two or even three for everyone, but if you purchase the pass, then you can more, say, double the amount. Why anyone would need four or six summoner supports is beyond me, but regardless. Or for the rewind where people who don't have the pass have a limited amount of rewinds -- perhaps even just one -- while those with the pass have unlimited. The other thing is that it really does not help to introduce these features as an exclusive, paid-only thing when some of them were recently introduced in another game, but everyone had access to them. I remember reading that Dragalia Lost introduced a replay or rewind feature for their anniversary right around or even right at the same time as FEH did, but everyone would have access to it.

For the latter, I'm going to use Warframe despite Warframe being a different kind of game than FEH. In Warframe, there are regular and Prime versions of Warframes, weapons, and other stuff where they have better stats, more slots, and etc. than their regular versions. As far as I know, they are rotated in and out, so they're not always obtainable. Thing is that everyone can obtain them. You can buy them with in-game currency and I think resources or you can use real world money (to get the stuff to buy and make the Prime stuff) -- don't quote me on this. What does this have to do with FEH and resplendent heroes? As far as we know now, they are paid-only where after their distribution period has ended, you still need the pass to be able to buy them.

The introduction of resplendent heroes creates an issue of not only do we have stronger heroes coming out and alts of heroes with better stats than their original selves while being the same movement type and using the same weapons as their original selves because of course it's a great idea to make three red infantry mage versions of Tharja and have two have the same stat spread, but for old or possibly even any unit, they could get a resplendent self with +2 to their stats where only paying players can get. Sure, getting the FEH pass guarantees you a 5* unit and getting any unit is luck based in FEH, a gacha game, but locking away units to only paying players where they're upgraded versions of themselves is disappointing.

They could have done something like the stat boost was available to everyone, but you had to use grails, divine codes, or if they were generous, arena medals to unlock that and had the their new skins paid-only. Or even both were available for everyone, but you either had to use some resource in the game or pay money to unlock either. They didn't. Instead, they addressed the issue of old, gen 1 units being very behind in stats by making it so that you have to pay money and giving no alternative. The best part is that they're still behind in stats much less in having better skill sets or weapons. Cordelia was lucky because we didn't have gen 3 melee flier BST. Lyn on the other hand ends up with gen 3 melee infantry BST. That's better than staying with gen 1 melee infantry, but unless I really like Lyn, I'd rather use a different, speedy sword infantry who I could probably get merges more easily since she's still going to be 5* locked.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Speaking of DL, how is the Monster Hunter event going?

I've been real lucky with the gacha and got everything I wanted + more (Lily FTW!), but the game is still unplayable. I muscled through to finally beat the first two Fatalis fights (so up to G** level) with the game crashing more times than I got to play but I think that might be all I accomplish.
I've gotten pitybroken by off-focus stuff so much on these banners oml. I've gotten Vanessa and 1 copy of Dreadking Rathalos so far, but for my other 5 stars...
Edit: Just got Sarisse, woo! So now I'm done with part 2, so I can focus purely on part 1. Mostly for Berserker since he pairs way too well with DK Rath, although a Fatalis would be nice. Guess all I needed was a bit of complaining :^)
-2 copies of Chthonius
-2 copies of Cupid (one on part 1 and one on part 2)
-Vayu
-Garuda
-Gilgamesh
-Jiang Ziya
-Naveed
-Dupe S!Maribelle
-Dupe Heinwald
-Dupe Delphi
Soooooo pretty much the Vayu is the only thing here I'm okay with? That was the last one I needed to MUB him so that was nice. Rest can get thrown away tho. Garuda was also the last one I needed to MUB her but she's one of the worst dragons in the game so meh. Cupid is good but I already have P!Siren, Daikokuten, and C!Phoenix at MUB so I doubt I need a fourth light gacha 5 star dragon MUB. Chthonius is cool and I tried getting him on his original banner but I just MUB Shinobi right before this so u missed ur chance. Naveed just annoyed me because it was part 1 and I knew it was gonna be something other than Berserker and yea.
Not too annoyed though because I started this banner out with well over 125,000 wyrmite, a few tenfold tickets (like 9 or so), and 200 single summon tickets so I'm well stocked for this. I still have about 110k wyrm and 150 single tickets left.

Oh and the event is really fun too :] I think I still like the FEH event a bit more (because of the Alfonse and Veronica fights), but this one is still great. Definitely a step up from whatever the Megaman event was.
Even though I'm happy it's happening, I'm still not sure if I approve of how they're doing it I guess? The original goal for the remake in the Kickstarter was 50K which is no where near enough to make it even before KS takes their cut. So Nintendo is likely still financing it + Platinum recently got a bunch of capital from Tencent for original IP content.

So the Kickstarter and crowd funding is a publicity stunt, not because they need it to make the product. Sure the product will be better due to it and it's just basic advertising but is that the type of thing Kickstarter should really be about?
Hmm, I could see that. But I don't really have a problem with it since most of the backer tiers include a copy of the game (and cheaper than the $60 it'll probably be once it comes out). I kinda just see it as preordering the game, but with a lot more advertising and fanfare behind it.
I dropped all my other mobage for various reasons so I'm giving DL a second chance right now. Monhun feels like a bad event to miss out on, any issues i had with orbs scales and exp vanished instantly from how good rathalos and fatalis drops are for that stuff. Maybe it matters less for older players, but i know several friends who started for the event and already have 20k might teams with event weapons and jack for facilities, the resource income is so real. Five free 5t3 weapons is nice too of course, I was gonna make a water bow the day before the event and now I'm glad I didn't lol
Ooo another gorl that plays DL. Add me! My code is 5234 6073 837 and I'm leading with Chitose.
Yeah personally the drops from the fights don't really matter to me since I already have my altars maxed out and have thousands of orbs lying around, but it's definitely great for the newer players! And with the weapon powercreep, I'm glad that they're giving out more 5t3's now. Although it sure does make Twinkling Sands feel a bit more worthless...

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Fans of Virtual YouTubers, unite!

Now that I've got your attention, I can now talk about the EVO Lineup that got revealed! :yeahboi:

1580895909322.png

I'll leave my thoughts here too of each entree.

So far, I'm pretty happy with what we got so far. I am a bit disappointed that there's no BBTAG at all. But alas, we do have GFVS instead which is another one of ArcSys' games. So we lose an ArcSys game for another. However, on the plus side it means I don't have to hear Red Like Roses II or I Burn at EVO, two out of the three WORST songs in BBTAG... The other being This Will Be The Day. Yes, the RWBY OST is absolutely crap in BBTAG. The only decent one imo is Neo's Theme which I think is fine. :V

...Might hear it at the AnimEVO block if they plan on taking BBTAG.

Smash Ultimate is self explanatory, I'm looking forward to it and I hope MKLeo does well with Byleth. If he can get her to win EVO, then that'll be an amazing run. Hell, if we see Terry win it too, that would be incredible as well.

I have no real comment on SFV, SCVI or T7. DBFZ I'm eh with. I think it's enjoyable at times, I did play the demo on Switch last year and I thought it was fine.

SamSho looks like it'll be hype to watch. But the main ones for me are...

UNIclr and MvC2. Under Night is going to be big at EVO, mainly due to the fact the game is almost out in two weeks and this promotion will help increase sales figures imo for the game. Plus, it'll be very exciting to see it on the main stage on Sunday, I can't wait to see what kind of nonsense we'll see with characters like Enkidu, Londrekia and so on. Marvel 2? OHHHH BOY, just when you thought Marvel died back in 2018. They bring back the grandfather of EVO himself. I watched Yipes' Marvel 2 Invitational a while ago, it was hilarious and hype af, so I am looking forward to seeing what they can do with this title for its invitational.

I am curious on what kind of announcements we'll see at EVO as well. I think the most obvious we'll see are new character reveals for SF5, Tekken 7, SamSho, Granblue and either DBFZ or UNIclr. I'd love to see a BBTAG Character reveal (I'm still praying for Enkidu and Eltnum).

Those are my thoughts on the EVO Lineup, what do you guys think about it?

Oh, also onto Digimon stuff. I got my first Mega and it wasn't Sakuyamon. It was Imperialdramon DM (Dragon Mode), I can have him change Mode to FM (Fighter Mode) at no extra cost. However, if I want to get Imperialdramon PM (Paladin Mode), I have to get his ABI to 100. So I'll be De-digivolving and Digivolving back and forth between Paildramon and Imperialdramon DM. Whoop-tee-doo. On the plus side, my Tokomon is very close to Digivolving into another Digimon I have been after for a while, just threw it into the DigiFarm with nothing but INT Boosting Farm Goods... It skyrocketed from 80 to 160 in under 30 minutes. So that's just fantastic.

1580896789199.png

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

Now that I've got your attention, I can now talk about the EVO Lineup that got revealed! :yeahboi:

I'll leave my thoughts here too of each entree.

So far, I'm pretty happy with what we got so far. I am a bit disappointed that there's no BBTAG at all. But alas, we do have GFVS instead which is another one of ArcSys' games. So we lose an ArcSys game for another. However, on the plus side it means I don't have to hear Red Like Roses II or I Burn at EVO, two out of the three WORST songs in BBTAG... The other being This Will Be The Day. Yes, the RWBY OST is absolutely crap in BBTAG. The only decent one imo is Neo's Theme which I think is fine. :V

...Might hear it at the AnimEVO block if they plan on taking BBTAG.

Smash Ultimate is self explanatory, I'm looking forward to it and I hope MKLeo does well with Byleth. If he can get her to win EVO, then that'll be an amazing run. Hell, if we see Terry win it too, that would be incredible as well.

I have no real comment on SFV, SCVI or T7. DBFZ I'm eh with. I think it's enjoyable at times, I did play the demo on Switch last year and I thought it was fine.

SamSho looks like it'll be hype to watch. But the main ones for me are...

UNIclr and MvC2. Under Night is going to be big at EVO, mainly due to the fact the game is almost out in two weeks and this promotion will help increase sales figures imo for the game. Plus, it'll be very exciting to see it on the main stage on Sunday, I can't wait to see what kind of nonsense we'll see with characters like Enkidu, Londrekia and so on. Marvel 2? OHHHH BOY, just when you thought Marvel died back in 2018. They bring back the grandfather of EVO himself. I watched Yipes' Marvel 2 Invitational a while ago, it was hilarious and hype af, so I am looking forward to seeing what they can do with this title for its invitational.

I am curious on what kind of announcements we'll see at EVO as well. I think the most obvious we'll see are new character reveals for SF5, Tekken 7, SamSho, Granblue and either DBFZ or UNIclr. I'd love to see a BBTAG Character reveal (I'm still praying for Enkidu and Eltnum).

Those are my thoughts on the EVO Lineup, what do you guys think about it?
In the past years, I only cared to watch Smash at EVO. This year, I only care to watch MvC2. I've been watching a few tournaments of it lately, so it's funny how it ended up in EVO.

But I hope that the players use some creative teams, because in the tournaments I watched, it was mainly the same 7-9 characters.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
...honestly gorl I'm surprised to hear the game ever even booted up on a phone with only 1GB ram, my old phone had 2GB and i remember needing to run the game on emulator when i tried it at launch :023: Granted the processor is the real bottleneck there (I believe the game only uses like 500mb ram) but still.
One of the 'perks' of an iphone, I guess. IIRC, most mobile apps need less RAM on apple because the OS is just generally more efficient.

But yeah, whatever update they did right before the New Years Event killed it with the game crashing every time the giant cat's OD gauge would break. There were problems earlier, but they had fixed it and it was working fine for months before that though.

Yeah personally the drops from the fights don't really matter to me since I already have my altars maxed out and have thousands of orbs lying around, but it's definitely great for the newer players! And with the weapon powercreep, I'm glad that they're giving out more 5t3's now. Although it sure does make Twinkling Sands feel a bit more worthless...
I'm low on resources but I do have my Alters maxed out and enough IO loot to get my current projects up to 31. By the time I run out of silver emblems again I should have all Dojos to Level 31 excluding Staffs which are at Level 16.

Not getting the weapons hurts, given how the gacha luck I have in this game is only like a third of what you need to play the endgame content and those things are so expensive to make. What's the point of being able to run a full meta team on most elements solo when I'm mostly using MUB 5T1s and everyone else already has 6Ts?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

UNICLR will def be fun to watch, and I'm interested in how GBF VS will play! I guess it released just a few hours ago in Japan so yeah that game is NEW.
No BBTAG seemed odd at first but now it kinda makes sense compared to what is there. Although, is there a reason that EVO sticks to 9 main stage games each year other than tradition? It's big enough, I think they could afford a tenth slot now. Use that tenth slot on ARMS you cowards
What's the point of being able to run a full meta team on most elements solo when I'm mostly using MUB 5T1s and everyone else already has 6Ts?
Well tier 6 weapons are only available to fire units rn so everyone does not have them at all. Even then, the amount of people that have grinded out even 1 tier 6 weapon is very small, and even less have gone through with MUBing it (since damascus ingots can only be used on 5 star weapons, you have to get all the materials to make 5 copies of it yourself) or making multiple. HDT2's are a bit more common and close enough to tier 6's, but again very few people have managed to reach the master levels of HDT's. Heck, I finally started getting HDT1's less than a month ago and I've been playing since release.

Quick tip to gaining power fast, grind out the Volcanic Chimera when it has double drops. Again, it'll only give you weapons for fire units but it's something, and there should be a second chimera added later this month. The Chimeratech weapons are somewhat comparable to HDT1's, except that the Volcanic Chimera is nowhere NEAR as stressful as the HDT's are. You can bring in a 5T3 into the fight and do just fine (doesn't even need to be MUB), or you can get the void weapon for it if you want to be extra careful (the Frenzy Res weapons from the Eolian Phantom). You'll have to grind it quite a bit, but it's either grinding easy content a lot through the chimera, or grinding difficult content a few times through expert HDT's.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
In the past years, I only cared to watch Smash at EVO. This year, I only care to watch MvC2. I've been watching a few tournaments of it lately, so it's funny how it ended up in EVO.

But I hope that the players use some creative teams, because in the tournaments I watched, it was mainly the same 7-9 characters.
That's the thing. The meta has evolved to the point where only about a fraction of the roster is viable.

Sentinel, Magneto, Storm, Captain Commando, Cable, Cyclops and Psylocke. I know that there are some that run Blackheart, Iron Man, Dhalsim and Sonson instead.

But yeah, the main ones will always be Sentinel, Magneto and Storm. They are pretty much the first characters that players think of when they talk about Marvel 2.

UNICLR will def be fun to watch, and I'm interested in how GBF VS will play! I guess it released just a few hours ago in Japan so yeah that game is NEW.
No BBTAG seemed odd at first but now it kinda makes sense compared to what is there. Although, is there a reason that EVO sticks to 9 main stage games each year other than tradition? It's big enough, I think they could afford a tenth slot now. Use that tenth slot on ARMS you cowards
I do agree with that on UNIclr. Plus, it comes out in two weeks so it'll be a perfect chance to get into it.

Well, on the plus side. I do believe the ARC World Tour will be at EVO, so I'm sure BBTAG will be part of their listing. Along with Guilty Gear Xrd. So we'll at least get out fix on BBTAG at EVO thanks to the ARC World Tour.

Also, for some reason. I have been writing up a possible script of what a "Revelations" route would be like for Three Houses. Which I'll leave in a spoiler.

- Probably be 22 Chapters long similar to the length of Azure Moon and Verdant Wind.
- Start off with Edelgard and Claude's houses. They unite under a new name "The Merigold Griffons" after they turn on the Church.
- Bernadetta, Lorenz, Hubert and Hilda go missing after the time skip.
- A chapter will focus on rescuing Bernadetta, Lorenz and Hilda each. (Bernadetta gets chased by bandits and then has to be escorted by Byleth, Claude and Edelgard to the goal while the forest they're in is on fire.)
- Chapter 18 has them fight the Church and Dimitri at once. Edelgard and Claude defeat them, reveal the truth to them and their armies.
- Dimitri joins them after being confirmed the truth by Rhea and is doubting himself and his hatred towards Edelgard. Rhea goes into hiding which unlocks a Paralogue where you can recruit her.
- Edelgard, Dimitri and Claude all have Support conversations with each other (Claude gets to learn more about Edelgard's childhood and how she is connected to TWSITD. Dimitri learns more about who the Flame Emperor was who killed his family and Edelgard helps him cope with his hatred and anger, rebuilding their friendship.)
- Chapter 20 has them find Hubert who was captured by TWSITD, only for him to turn into a Demonic Beast. Meaning the united Three Houses have to take down not only Solon but also Hubert. With some unique interactions the three have for fighting Hubert.
Demonic Beast Hubert: LA...DY... ED...EL...GAR....D...!
Edelgard: Hubert! I... I'm sorry for everything that has happened. Throughout these past two years, I've been searching for you and I always came up short. I have been a terrible leader to you. Again... I am sorry Hubert... and goodbye.

1580984645079.png

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
This is what I'm doing with my spare time now that Fire Emblem Heroes plays itself.

The outside world is AMAZING but there's too many NPCs with poorly mapped routines in Philadelphia. And the game's economy is horribly inflated.

5/10 only mildly recommended because it's different.

I don't always win against Sonics, but when I do they ragequit.

._.
EZ explanation!!! All fast characters with decent aerials counter Zelda quite easily. Faster characters with better ground game, which is most of them, also counter Zelda. And as you know, unfavorable MUs are waaaay unfavorable for the likes of Zelda. So a Sonic losing to Zelda is akin to a 5 month old baby busting into your house and stealing the candy right out of your mouth. There ain't no coming back from that, sis.

Or the TL;DR version is:

I feel like it has to be guaranteed after 3 Houses finishes its DLC up. Using the zoom in function on most of the maps in that game makes a good chunk of them look like potential stages in Warriors 2, at least to me. They'd need to add keeps and maybe add/remove a few walls here and there, but that's it. You could throw most of them into a Warriors game and it'd work out fine. My 2 picks would be Gronder Field (one of the more iconic maps so it should prob be included, plus the hill in the middle could be interesting), and Shambhala (like I mentioned in my last post, most of the maps in FE Warriors felt a bit same-ish. This place sticks out so much so it could give the game some much needed map variety).
Yea. I didn't even know I could zoom in and once I did I was like "whoa das nicer than I thought tho" - And of course the music in FE3H would sound amazing with some rock and metal arrangements. It's strange that it took Warriors so long to even make a FEW, considering FE is the most like Dynasty Warriors to begin with. Same goes for Hyrule Warriors which should've been made ages ago. Instead they just chose heavily serialized anime and went to town. Yuuuuuck. But no lie I would play a Fairy Tail Warriors so ya oopsT double standards.

do u want me to go on a 10 minute rant and break all of your hopes while explaining why this is wrong or no
Husbandoism+good voice overrides all types of logic and statistics, sis. :secretkpop:

Just like how sass+style overrides all types logic and statistics, hence our love for Zelda. :secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Husbandoism+good voice overrides all types of logic and statistics, sis. :secretkpop:

Just like how sass+style overrides all types logic and statistics, hence our love for Zelda. :secretkpop::secretkpop::secretkpop:
That's the problem tho, you're applying Zoldo logic to a case that requires (Ultimate) Marth logic. Except now instead of 1 character being your easier-to-use clone, you have 3 clones that are severely outdamaging yew.
Imagine being the character that owns Lethality - one of the best skills in the game - but being one of the worse characters at using it due to your awful luck. How sad is it to introduce a new powerful gimmick into the game, but then having nearly every other character steal your gimmick and use it better than you.
Look at how he dumps all of his stats into speed (when the Awakening duration crests for each character are going to let nearly everyone stay in it for long enough), and leaving a few left over for Res (cool you won't instantly die to mages, but you shouldn't plan on getting hit anyways. You could Topsy-Turvy and Statflip him but surprise surprise, Sakura does that niche better and she doesn't even need Statflip).
Can you even count good voice as a positive when it's always so quiet and will always get drowned out by the music and sound effects, so you'll never hear it anyways?
Infantry unit lookin heaux so he can't even be used to ferry a better character around.
And also, he is horny and that is bad.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So I've been a madlad and decided to do a Smash Tier List on which character would play which route in Three Houses (Excluding the Ashen Wolves DLC).

And here you go. :V

1581068681334.png

You are welcome for my controversial Tier List. :V

1581070645094.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
PW4 should be coming to the Switch next month I believe? PW3 is one of the best Warriors games (I know nothing about One Piece and I still loved it), so if PW4 is mostly the same but with more content I'd say to look into that.
I haven't heard any news on this and thought they were just being quiet. NOPE, guess I've just been looking in the wrong places for news.
So far it looks like they completely redesigned all of the mechanics, and movesets are pretty different for the returning characters off of the bits I've seen. A second attack string off of the heavy attack button is gone, kizuna rush is gone (but that mechanic was kinda trash anyways ngl), and unique actions have been replaced by a wheel similar to the one in FE Warriors. Except instead of the wheel containing stuff for pair ups and using staves/potions like in FE Warriors (there's no pair up here ofc), each option on it seems to be dedicated to various specials and enhanced modes? And there's a manual jump button for everyone, so there's aerial combo strings and ground combo strings for each character. Also online co-op has its own dedicated missions this time around (and it will be available on the Switch version, that being absent was the only thing that turned me away from buying PW3 again on it).

For characters, the official website does have a note saying that not ever character will return. They haven't announced everyone yet, but the list of people missing is still pretty large (14 if I got everyone). Mihawk and Perona were my two favorites from 3 and they're in that list of unconfirmed characters, hopefully they do get in! But tbf, I'm not entirely sure how they'll even play in 4, since both were EXTREMELY reliant on their unique actions (at least with how I played them). So maybe they got cut since they didn't know how to make them work? We'll see. For new characters, there's quite a few, and most of them I don't recognize since PW3 and my brief time with Burning Blood are my only knowledge of One Piece. Although, I do recognize Bartolomeo from Burning Blood and he seemed like a pretty silly character, so I definitely want to try him (also just realized that his moveset could be REALLY similar to Lana's Book, I'm not complaining). But everyone else....... Carrot might've been in I think? And I have a friend who likes Katakuri so I vaguely know him. Everyone else is new to me.

Anywyas gmae look fun. will play.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
The stomach flu is the worst.

As for FEH, the new weapons from the update are pretty awesome. Barst gets Death's Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat and 4 recoil damage if he attacked effect and Wrath 3 for a unique refinement, Jakob gained a personal -fox dagger and a three spaces, ally not at full health Spectrum Bond for a unique refinement, Laslow has a buff version of Sabertooh Fang for his blade's base effect and gained a conditional Meisterschwert if he's three spaces within two or more allies with a total of >= 10 field buffs for a unique refinement, and F!Morgan gets Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 if her resistance is higher than her foe's and Drive Atk/Spd 2 and a two spaces Atk/Spd Bond 1 for a unique refinement.

I'm not sure if it was by coincidence or if they intended it, but the four new weapons all grant Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 in some way with only Laslow granting the stat buffs to someone else and as a field buff while the others are in-combat and for themselves.

The base effect for Devil's Axe people figured would be that, maybe Celica's refined Ragnarok's version that focuses on only attack and speed at the cost of defenses, or Fury 3, but Wrath 3 means Barst is the second unit who can run double Wrath after LA Hector. He doesn't have the Killer effect that Berserk Armads has, but he can use Time's Pulse unlike LA Hector since it's an infantry-only skill, so like LA Hector, he can churn out Wrath 6 Bonfires at the cost or having to run Time's Pulse and not a different C passive. With the same Spectrum Push effect of Death, Barst's stats, mainly attack and defense, do become close to LA Hector's. From Barst's usual 46 HP, 33 Atk, 32 Spd, 30 Def, and 17 Res to 49 HP, 37 Atk, 36 Spd, 34 Def, and 21 Res during combat and with the unique refinement's HP+3 which aside from speed, is close to LA Hector's 50 HP, 38 Atk, 21 Spd, 40 Def, and 24 Res. The main thing is Barst's defense is lower, so his Bonfire will be weaker than LA Hector, but if you are running double Wrath, then he's still going to deal 20 damage along with at least 17 damage from Bonfire. And there is the issue of Barst constantly taking damage in every fight he attacks along with not having Distant Counter by default and needing to inherit Time's Pulse to be able to have Wrath 6 Bonfires; Barst would have to inherit DC, Wrath, and Time's Pulse while LA Hector only needs to inherit Wrath. The upsides are that Barst is an infantry unit, so he's going to have an easier time moving around than LA Hector and he's a launch unit unlike LA Hector who not only was added much later, but is a seasonal unit as well, so even though Barst was likely used for Reposition (and Spur Atk 3), if someone is lucky and had him show up way too many times, they could have enough to +10 him which would be harder to do for LA Hector.

The other interesting thing with Barst and Devil's Axe sharing the same effect as puppet Delthea's Death tome is that puppet Delthea's stats are like that of a +Atk, -HP Barst with switched defenses. Her 41 HP, 36 Atk, 33 Spd, 19 Def, and 28 Res to a +Atk, -HP Barst's 43 HP, 36 Atk, 32 Spd, 30 Def, and 17 Res.

Jakob can stack a lot of stats and Wings of Mercy Jakob might be a good way to annoy people. Support him with M!Corrin or Clive/Mathilda: https://forums.serenesforest.net/in...eation-thread/&do=findComment&comment=5567413.

The only thing I wonder if is Jakob having a personal -fox dagger means the developers will bother to add in Blarfox and Gronnfox. They might not be the best of things, but it would be neat if when they introduce new inheritable weapons into the regular summoning pool, that we actually get all or most of the options soon. Firesweep Axe taking that long to be introduced was dumb. Poleaxe still being a grails-only weapon is dumb too.

Laslow's Blade's base effect seems like it's a reference to his personal skill Fancy Footwork in Fates. Like Mordecai, he'll be a good support unit if perhaps more limited since running a Link passive will overlap unlike with Mordecai who debuffs and can buff with a Link passive. What's stupid, though, is the conditional Meisterschwert effect. Laslow's stat spread is almost the same as Meisterhardt's where he trades resistance for HP and speed. Laslow's 44 HP, 35 Atk, 26 Spd, 30 Def, and 22 Res to Meisterhardt's 40 HP, 35 Atk, 23 Spd, 31 Def, and 28 Res. Although it's a conditional Meisterschwert, Laslow effectively has a 19 Mt Meisterschwert because of its full effects: "If unit is within 3 spaces of 2 or more allies who each have total bonuses > or = 10, grants Atk/Def +3 during combat and unit attacks twice." That's pretty dumb. Sure, Panic will screw him over and you need him to be within three spaces of two or more allies, but Laslow will be able to Brave with a 19 Mt sword. With the condition active and with neutral Laslow, he will have 54 Atk, 34 Def, and attack twice on either phase. Meisterhardt doesn't need deal with a condition for a Brave on both phases effect, but neutral Meisterhardt will have 46 Atk and 31 Def in return; 8 less Atk and 3 less Def. You can be lucky (or stupid like me) and manage to summon a +Atk Meisterhardt to bump him up to 49 Atk, so 5 less Atk instead, but considering Laslow is a launch unit, a +Atk Laslow is more likely to be in someone's barracks. Similarly with Barst and LA Hector, merging them is another story. But that's all about stats. Like with Barst and LA Hector, they're different movement types. Laslow will have access to passives Meisterhardt will not have and vice versa, Laslow being infantry means he can be on forest tiles and move through trenches easily while Meisterhardt has three movement, but cannot be on forest tiles and have one movement on trenches. Thing is unlike with Barst, both have to inherit Distant Counter if they want to run a Distant Counter, Vantage build and the other half which Laslow needs to inherit, Vantage, is a more common skill hilariously found on Reinhardt and Meisterhardt. You could even have him run Death Blow, Vantage like Meisterhardt's default skill set and not have it be expensive either.

The base effect of F!Morgan's Father's Tactics is similar to unique refined Divine Naga except it needs her resistance to greater than her foe's rather than greater than or equal to the foe's Res+3. The overall stat boost is one point higher, but the condition is harsher. You could also say it's like a weaker, but more consistent version of Selkie's Foxkit Fang that works on all foes rather than only melee units. Selkie can get +8 to her stats, but the resistance difference needs to be 16. The unique refinement is like RIP Sanaki, I guess. Sanaki's refined Cymbeline only has Drive Atk 2 while F!Morgan's unique refined tome has its resistance check base effect and Drive Atk/Spd 2 and a two spaces Atk/Spd Bond 1. You can also extend this to Camilla, Ranulf, and Oscar. Camilla's and Oscar's only work on two movement types and Camilla doesn't have another effect besides Atk/Spd+4 when she is two spaces within cavalry and flying allies and Drive Atk/Spd 2 for cavalry and flying allies. Ranulf's Covert Cat Fang has the Drive Atk/Def 2 part, but not the two spaces Atk/Def 1 Bond part like F!Morgan. On her tome itself, it's boring, but utilitarian. She gets Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 if her resistance is higher at the start of combat and she buffs everyone and buffs herself in combat if she's within two spaces of an ally.

Didn't get anyone from the SoV seasonal banner -- the first two full summons -- and I didn't know the CYL3 Hero Fest banner was going to end today, so I ended up summoning and more than I felt like I should. Was worth it as I now have all the CYL3 units. Also, freebie 5* Celica (+Def, -Res) from the TT banner and 5* Myrrh (+Spd, -Def) from Tana & Amelia's BHB rerun banner. Because I'm still picky about banes for 4* or lower summons even though they don't matter after merging, a freebie +Atk, -Res Virion was nice. +Spd, -Res would have been better, but whatever.
4* Clarine: +Res, -Atk.
4* Kaze: +HP, -Res.
4* Lukas: +Def, -Res.
4* Palla: +Def, -HP.
3* M!Robin: +HP, -Spd.
3* Gaius: +Spd, -Def.
3* Lucius: +HP, -Res.
3* Seth #1: neutral.
3* Setsuna: +Res, -Spd.
3* Tanya: neutral.
4* Cordelia #1: +Atk, -Res.
3* Legault: +HP, -Def.
4* Marth: +Atk, -Res.
4* Ogma #1: +Def, -Res.
3* Shigure: +Def, -Spd.
5* CYL Camilla #1: +Atk, -Spd.
4* F!Corrin: +Spd, -Res.
3* Libra: +Spd, -Res.
3* M!Morgan: +Res, -HP.
3* Seth #2: +Def, -Res.
4* Cordelia #2: +HP,-Def.
3* Frederick: +Spd, -Res.
4* Seliph: +Spd, -HP.
4* Seth #3: +HP, -Atk.
3* Shanna: +Spd, -Atk.
3* Bantu: +HP, -Res.
3* Ogma #2: +Atk, -HP.
3* Reinhardt #1: +Atk, -Spd.
3* Sophia: +Res, -Def.
4* Titania: +Def, -Spd.
5* CYL Eliwood: +Def, -Atk.
5* CYL Camilla #2: +HP, -Spd. Atk/Spd Push 4 and Wrathful Staff 3 are great and all, but I merged her into the first +Atk, -Spd copy.
4* L'Arachel: +Res, -Spd.
3* Peri: +HP, -Atk.
4* Sothe: +Def, -Spd.
4* Bartre: +HP, -Res. I could totally do a HP meme build with him, but no.
4* Boey: Atk, -Res.
4* Nanna: +Spd, -Res.
4* Nino: +Def, -Atk.
4* Reinhardt: +Atk, -Spd.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
First announcement to make.

Watch In/Spectre.

It is a good anime; I've been enjoying it so far, currently up to Episode 4, I'll be getting to Episode 5 this Sunday which will be fun to see. :yeahboi:
Plus, the faces the main girl pulls are great reaction images.

1581329813677.png

Also, less than two week now before UNICLR comes out! I'm very much looking forward to playing it when I have the chance to pick up my pre-order a week on Friday.

Now onto some University stuff. I'm trying to plan out how to write my report, which has to be in on the 27th. 2500 Words long and it needs to talk about Indo-Gothic and requires images of differents bits of media (Paintings, Photography, Designs, etc.) So it'll be interesting to see what I can come up with. And speaking of which, I actually had an idea similar to those Slice of Life and more comedy centric Manga and Anime.

The four continents back in the 1600s - 1800s as human personifications. Americas, Europe, India and Asia.
Americas would be loud and eccentric; she would talk about how great she is and brag about her husband.
Europe would be multilingual and she would have all of the Countries that form Europe as her nieces and nephews. Also would be a lover of tea and porcelain; she would also have an interest in the exotic.
India would be I guess similar to Shinpachi in Gintama, who is the Straight Man in that comedy. She would be knowledgeable in animals and natures and she would have a pet kitten which looks like a tiger. She would also have an interest in porcelain herself.
Asia would be a shut-in. She would be sickly and often collects stuff like porcelain similar to Europe. So she would share common interests with her like tea.

That's enough from me. :V

Now onto Digimon Cyber Sleuth stuff. I'll be doing some Grinding so I can get some of my Digimon in my team stronger since I'm in Chapter 18 and the Boss of that chapter does a LOT of damage, so I want to get some grinding done, I'll attempt to get a PlatinumNumemon to make it easier.

1581330497743.png

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Not much is going on. I guess Nioh 2 going gold is something? I wonder if it will start a Demon's/Dark Souls thing for Team Ninja. I do hope they eventually revisit Ninja Gaiden perhaps with some kind of entry on the level of Devil May Cry 5. The first two hack 'n' slash Ninja Gaiden games were good, but 3 was weird. It was in that era of action games need to have good, compelling, meaningful stories which didn't really do well for Ninja Gaiden 3, DmC: Devil May Cry, and I think God of War: Ascension. There was that multiplayer in every game fad which only GoW: Ascension dealt with.

For FEH, I used all the tickets on the CYL2 banner. I had hoped for more copies of CYL Celica or any of the CYL2 heroes and maybe another Echidna would have come my way. Not a lot of greens, so that didn't happen. Also, freebie 4* Echidna (+Spd, -HP) from one of the banners earlier in the week -- maybe Chrom & Lissa's BHB revival or the New Power banner -- and a freebie 4* Titania (+Res, -HP) from the Greil's Devoted banner rerun.
4* Jagen: +Def, -Atk.
4* Leon: +HP, -Atk.
3* Shigure: +HP, -Spd.
4* Tethys: +Spd, -HP.
4* Tharja #1: +Spd, -HP.
3* Cherche: +HP, -Spd.
5* CYL Ephraim: +Spd, -HP.
3* Lachesis: +Atk, -HP.
4* Lilina: +HP, -Spd.
4* Matthew #1: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Azama #1: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Florina #1: +Def, -Res.
4* Matthew #1: +Atk, -HP.
4* Setsuna: +Def, -HP.
4* Tharja #2: +HP, -Def.
4* Azama #2: +HP, -Spd.
3* F!Corrin: +Spd, -Atk.
4* Felicia: +Def, -HP.
4* Jeorge: +Def, -HP.
3* Raigh: +Res, -HP.
4* Bantu: +Atk, -HP.
4* Hawkeye: +Spd, -Atk.
5* CYL Hector: +Res, -Spd. I merged the +HP, -Spd copy into this one. Figured that since most armors come with some kind of Fighter skill these days and that CYL Hector is currently the only Hector to not have (an inheritable) Distant Counter that I'd rather merge than use him for skills. The first copy having inherited other skills was another factor since it would be a waste to me.
4* Norne: neutral.
4* Sheena: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Cecilia #1: +Def, -HP.
3* Cecilia #2: +HP, -Def.
4* Florina #2: +HP, -Spd.
3* Hana: +Def, -Spd.
3* Silvia: +Res, -Def.

Edit: Some chill music that I checked out from YouTube's suggestion bar. Both are by potsu. "letting go": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7zEwssiSVE.

And "bossa uh": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSnuF1FPSIU.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Zelda got buffed? Neat.

This is what I'm doing with my spare time now that Fire Emblem Heroes plays itself.

The outside world is AMAZING but there's too many NPCs with poorly mapped routines in Philadelphia. And the game's economy is horribly inflated.

5/10 only mildly recommended because it's different.
It’s generally pretty okay as long as you avoid the local gang running the pub.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, we only need one more page till 100.

My backlog of things to watch has filled up with cartoons, sitcoms, and season 40 of Survivor. And of course, lots of anime.

I downloaded SMITE and have been playing that a lot. At first I just did it to, uh, research some things, but the game itself is really fun. The characters I use the most are Sol, Aphrodite, Ymir, and Nemesis, in that order. Sol and Nemesis are offensive, Aphrodite is supportive, and Ymir is offensive and supportive.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Might as well go over what has happened the past few days.

Had to help some relatives move to a new home on Friday, helped them pack up and unpack into the new house, carpet men turned up just as we turned up and installed the carpet while we were getting stuff sorted which was great.

And then my Dad and relatives had to take the moving lorry back, so I had to help my Cousin and her Mother move cardboard into the garage... Garage door came down on me and hit me on the head, it was a small garage door anyway. But still, I'm lucky as hell that I wasn't bleeding. I didn't feel sick or dizzy either, there's just a bump on my head which has gone down, still sore af though. :V

But the new house they got looks fantastic, to make up for our hard work and helping them. Once they've settled in, they want to invite us over and treat us to a Chinese Takeaway. Can't say no to that. :yeahboi:

And I played through the Ashen Wolves DLC in Three Houses. I really enjoyed it, I like Balthus, Constance and Hapi the most. Mostly Balthus on how much of a brute he is, and what happens to him in Chapter 6 is hilarious to me. I'll probably dive through NG+ and go Crimson Flower again, since I like Edelgard and the rest of the Black Eagles way too much to betray our lesbian Empress. :V

And I guess I can talk about my assignment I have to do for my course. Currently I have to talk about a transcultural impact between British and Indian Art, with stuff such as Architecture, Photography and Paintings/Drawings. 2500 Words long and I already looked at a few, such as the Bombay Rail Station which has taken inspiration from British Architecture such as Salisbury Cathedral and St. Pancras Station. And a painting of an Indian Market of people watching a cockerel fight with British sitting with some of the natives. I'm still trying to think of what I could use as a photograph, and these must be from the 1600s to 1800s.

1581848586100.png

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
And I guess I can talk about my assignment I have to do for my course. Currently I have to talk about a transcultural impact between British and Indian Art, with stuff such as Architecture, Photography and Paintings/Drawings. 2500 Words long and I already looked at a few, such as the Bombay Rail Station which has taken inspiration from British Architecture such as Salisbury Cathedral and St. Pancras Station. And a painting of an Indian Market of people watching a cockerel fight with British sitting with some of the natives. I'm still trying to think of what I could use as a photograph, and these must be from the 1600s to 1800s.
This is pretty interesting, but I’m not 100% on Indian history so would it be possible that British colonialism in India did actually have an influence on the art culture of both countries? Cultural changes like that are something I never thought of before.

Good luck on your project anyway, it sounds really cool to me.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I checked out the season three trailer for Castlevania and it looks awesome. Heard good things about the series and I saw some snippets of the previous two seasons. Definitely something I want to watch one day. I think my favorite part is how Sypha fights. Sypha uses magic, but the way they have her use it doesn't feel like your usual mage casts magic at people from afar. It kind of reminds me of Avatar, but perhaps more magical.

As for FEH, apparently a +Spd Leila hits 60 speed when she initiates because of course that's reasonable. She has 41 base neutral speed and +Spd is a superasset giving her 45 base speed, Constant Dagger gives her Spd+3 and gives her Atk/Spd+5 when she initiates, and she has L&D4 for Atk/Spd+7 and Def/Res-5. So, 45 + 3 + 5 + 7 = 60. This is also not counting the extra speed she can get with a support for Constant Dagger's other effect or any speed buffs.

Also, they actually made it so that neutral Jaffar with his default kit and with a refined Deathly Dagger because of course they couldn't make it so it has 14 Mt normally now can actually one-shot neutral Leila with her default kit if he activates Glimmer: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/f53pv5/the_dread_isle_lvl_1_and_40_stats/fhwk7ak/. That is to say, he can kill her under the same conditions in Blazing Blade when he activated Silencer during the cutscene. She has 40 HP and 18 defense after L&D4, so 58 total physical bulk. Jaffar has 45 total attack from his 26 base attack, 14 Mt refined Deathly Dagger, and L&D3. His 45 total attack minus Leila's 18 Def after L&D4 equals 27 and 27 times 1.5 from Glimmer's 50% boost of actual damage dealt is 40.5. Leila's stats in FEH also might be accurate to what she would have had if she were playable as she has actually has high base stats and high HP, strength, and skill growths, average luck, defense, and resistance growths, but a 0% speed growth which might not matter as I think her speed is capped as a thief. If you wanted her to be an assassin on the other hand, then she's screwed out of ten possible speed points. Also, her constitution isn't great, so her nonexistent speed growth is going to make it worse if you want her to use heavier swords.

Rath going to become a 3* to 4* summon after the banner is probably the best thing. We have another 4* green bow cavalry and will get a 3* one along with having our first Form passive, Spd/Res Form, and Def Smoke in the 3* to 4* summoning pool. Not exactly sure if he'll stay as a 5* summon because if he does, then he would be our first permanent 3* to 5* summon? If that's the case, then I think the chances of summoning Rath would be high.

As for FEH, weird things ensued.
4* Camilla #1: +Atk, -Res.
5* Adrift F!Corrin: +Atk, -Spd. 34/34 offenses. Sure, why not. Both my dream Corns are -Spd.
3* Odin: +Res, -HP.
4* Peri #1: +Res, -Atk.
4* Sophia #1: +Atk, -Def.
3* Cain: +HP, -Atk.
3* Eliwood: +Spd, -Atk.
5* Altena: +HP, -Res. I was wondering when a 4* Altena would show up. Well, she showed up and as a 5* instead.
3* Gaius: +Spd, -Res.
3* Wrys: +Res, -Spd.
3* Felicia #1: +Spd, -HP.
4* Jagen: +Spd, -Res.
4* Kagero: +Res, -Def.
5* Leila: +HP, -Atk. Still 33 base attack, but now she has more HP than Matthew and lives against neutral, default Jaffar's Glimmer.
4* Priscilla: +Atk, -Spd.
3* Ares: +Def, -HP.
4* Est #1: +HP, -Def.
4* Ogma: +Spd, -Def.
4* Peri #2: +Atk, -Def.
4* Valbar: +Spd, -Res. He finally showed up.
3* Camilla #2: +HP, -Atk.
4* Rath: +HP, -Atk.
4* Selena: +Def, -Res.
4* Silas: +HP, -Atk.
4* Tethys: neutral.

Edit: 3rd Anniversary CYL1 summons. I finally summoned a CYL Ike. It took almost two years and some to summon a CYL Ike. Not a handout everyone got, but actually summoned. Now all I need is a spare Null C-Disrupt which I would prefer to happen after Nailah becomes +10, so that's never going to happen. Also, surprise Neph.
4* Boey: +Res, -Def.
3* M!Morgan: +Res, -Def.
3* Olivia: +Spd, -HP.
4* Soleil: +Res, -HP.
3* Sothe: +Spd, -Res.
3* Jeorge #1: +Spd, -HP.
4* Mercedes: +Res, -Def.
4* Oboro: +Res, -Def.
4* Reyson: +HP, -Def.
3* Sophia #2: +Atk, -Spd.
5* CYL Ike: +Def, -Spd. I thought there was a catch when he showed up and I guess the only catch was how long it took for him to show up.
4* Kaze: +Spd, -Res.
3* Lukas: +Atk, -Res.
5* Nephenee: +Spd, -HP. Merged her into the first Neph who was +HP, -Atk.
3* Reinhardt: +Atk, -Res.
4* Est #2: +Spd, -Def.
4* Felicia #2: neutral.
4* Klein: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Matthew: +Res, -Spd.
3* Peri #3: +Res, -Spd.
4* Beruka: +HP, -Atk.
3* Draug: +Def, -Atk.
4* Echidna: neutral. Nine more of her. Just nine more. Well, maybe more depending on the asset and bane, but I'm pretty satisfied with +Spd, -HP being her base.
4* Nowi: neutral.
3* M!Robin: +Res, -Def.
4* F!Corrin: +Def, -Spd.
3* Fae: +HP, -Def.
3* Florina: +HP, -Def.
4* Jeorge #2: +Spd, -HP.
3* Legault: +Def, -Res.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
This is pretty interesting, but I’m not 100% on Indian history so would it be possible that British colonialism in India did actually have an influence on the art culture of both countries? Cultural changes like that are something I never thought of before.

Good luck on your project anyway, it sounds really cool to me.
I also have to talk about Asian Influence for it too. I did find one picture called "Asmangurh - after breakfast" which was taken in 1889 which I am planning on using as one of the three pieces of media for my report, so I'm going to be looking forward to doing that.

I did breakdown the word count for each. 750 for each piece of media, 150 for the conclusion and 100 for the introduction. So it shouldn't be too bad?

Also, for some reason I made a Custom Card Archetype but this time it has the House Leaders of Three Houses involved, so go me. I'll leave them here for anyone to eye up. :V (I should've put my name on these, but oh well.)

Edit: Welp, made some more Support cards for this, lucky me. :V

1582027760252.png

1582027768599.png
1582198530362.png

1582197446837.png
1582027819138.png

1582027828315.png
1582027850771.png

1582027861520.png
1582027880650.png

1582027891037.png

1582027924811.png
1582197026107.png
1582197110201.png

1582197122923.png

1582197140801.png

1582197152890.png

1582197169633.png

1582197181702.png

1582028071015.png

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I would've posted the OH MILLIE (from Helluva Boss with 1 NSFWord around 0:56 ohno) here on VDay but I missed it oopsT. Now I can finally ship FE Celica and Invader Zim since that's clearly Zim serenading Celica in the video duh. :^)))

And then there's so much reading omg. I've been a sick baby boi so I haven't touched my computer in a week or more. Anyway! 120+ orbs later I finally pulled a 5* from the CYL1 rerun banner. Thankfully it resulted in 2 B!Lucinas, 1 of which was +atk. So now I can have a dummy-OP but lazy AR team for offense. I also pulled a Leila so yay! Now I just have to find a unit I want to actually +10 to use her on. She has 2 prime skills and can hand both of them off to the same unit... Except they are completely opposite skills in terms of usage.

As for Pokemon Sword I've been hatching eggs nonstop for shiny babbies. So far I have Escavalier, Poltegeist, Dragapult, and I got a Corsola that I traded away for a single mint because it didn't have its HA and that made me mad/sad. I also caught a shiny HA Frosmoth. Then have a few shinies from trade. I'm glad shinies are so easy to get now from dens. But I still haven't found an HA Cursola/Corsola shiny den or FROM THE MAKERS OF SHARKNADO: GMAX SNAKENADO. btw any of you gorls want a shiny Gmax Alcremie in a Love Ball with ♥ accessories? I was going to use her, but I find the shiny + star accessory to be a much cuter combo... She looks less like creepy-sentient-food item with hearts/stars and as an asexual sentient dessert I won't tolerate BOUNCY FLOPPY NAKED CREAM DESSERTS in my video games.

Top Bottom