• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I’m wondering now would it be allowed if everyone just started posting one word posts to increase the pages per week ratio? It’d probably decrease the quality of the social so maybe it’s not worth it.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Edit: Oh yeah it's December. Festive time. :secretkpop:

Didn't really get to play much today (really I should've waited to buy the game at the end of this week but I got a bit impatient), so no new comments on anything.
Although I'm trying to read up on the plot of all of these different series so I can understand some of these wonderful freaks, and I think watching people struggling to explain UNIST's plot is one of my new favorite things.

I've had to type up so many essays this term and this is how I feel like all of them sounded.
Also, while he left Smashboards, SBphiloz4 plays Weiss in BBTAG, he in fact made some CMVs involving her and Yukiko on YouTube.
Yeah I still follow Phil gorl on Twitter, so I see their clips every now and then!

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Edit: Oh yeah it's December. Festive time.:secretkpop:

Didn't really get to play much today (really I should've waited to buy the game at the end of this week but I got a bit impatient), so no new comments on anything.
Although I'm trying to read up on the plot of all of these different series so I can understand some of these wonderful freaks, and I think watching people struggling to explain UNIST's plot is one of my new favorite things.

I've had to type up so many essays this term and this is how I feel like all of them sounded.
Here's one they typed up for Enkidu. :V

"Enkidu is a being formed from clay and water by Aruru, the goddess of creation, to rid Gilgamesh of his arrogance. But instead him and Gilgamesh become best buddies and they just kind of hang out. Eventually Enkidu and Gilgamesh accidentally kill a really neat bull and make Ishtar really mad. Ishtar spares Gilgamesh but banishes Enkidu to the world of Under Night In-Birth Exe:late[ST] to repent for his sins."

It's great seeing the stuff they come up with on sites like Dustloop.

1575374329503.png

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Also, my Fight Stick arrived yesterday. It's the Hayabusa model that I sought after and it is very nice~.

I do plan on learning how to use my Fight Stick for my fighting games from now on. Also, I made someone upset yesterday because I beat them 2-1, but I never told them I was using my Day 1 Stick. :V

So they assume I'm very bad at the game, lol.
Nice! Welcome to the fightstick club. Now, let's hope you don't fall into the temptation of wanting to mod your fightstick too soon. Custom art, different levers, different buttons, and so much more. And then there's custom fightsticks like making a fightstick out of a pizza box.

I was going to say something about using it for different systems, but apparently the RAP V for the Switch supports XInput, so you can use it on your PC. Can't use it on PS4 or PS3, though. Considering it supports XInput, I wonder if it would work on the Xbox.

Have you tried it out on different games? Well, games like 2D beat 'em ups and 2D platformers since it's probably not going to work on something like Super Mario Odyssey.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Was a bit busy again today so I decided to try out some new stuff with Hyde with the time that I did have.
Nearly all of his tricks make sense to me and I can do them fairly easily (except for that pogo stick juggling jump thing with jC). It's nice to feel like I'm getting good at this ga-

SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 gorl can you don't

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Me realizing it's December/Christmas time while having a fever dream:

The worst part is that I've finished Christmas shopping a few weeks ago so I should've realized it was already December. OopsT.

Looks like my memory and time awareness are as viable as Zelda. :secretkpop:

btw the FEH trailer should be tomorrow, perhaps with the actual refine update around 10pm est. I have 50 orbs saved up for the Bonding event we'll probably have this month. I wonder who the Christmas Alt will be this year tho. I'm super duper excited because I love free characters, like any other cheap/lazy gorl would. And because Halloween/Christmas costumes are the cutest. I hope it's someone who pairs nicely with Cecilia. Or they can just use Saizo since an angry Santa would be cute in a way. And his hair is red. So ya. Gib 2 me pls.

I’m wondering now would it be allowed if everyone just started posting one word posts to increase the pages per week ratio? It’d probably decrease the quality of the social so maybe it’s not worth it.
idk if we'll make it. But at the end of the day, it's the thought that counts. Just like presents on Christmas! Minus the gift receipts. On the plus side, our Social is still pretty lively. Unlike the other barely viable characters. So that's gotta count for something.

I am always willing to assist in a stupid goal/Zelda family reunion
It mostly failed but I think I have just the right thing to bait Antonykun Antonykun into posting.

.*.♥ B E H O L D ♥ .*.

wait is this actually a cursed image idk send help anyway

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Nice! Welcome to the fightstick club. Now, let's hope you don't fall into the temptation of wanting to mod your fightstick too soon. Custom art, different levers, different buttons, and so much more. And then there's custom fightsticks like making a fightstick out of a pizza box.

I was going to say something about using it for different systems, but apparently the RAP V for the Switch supports XInput, so you can use it on your PC. Can't use it on PS4 or PS3, though. Considering it supports XInput, I wonder if it would work on the Xbox.

Have you tried it out on different games? Well, games like 2D beat 'em ups and 2D platformers since it's probably not going to work on something like Super Mario Odyssey.
So I assume I may need to modify the input system inside of it so it can work on all other systems? Huh. Interesting. However, I won't do it now as you said. Since I'm still getting used to playing on a fightstick.

Also, as of now. Only on BBTAG, I got Centralfiction, GGXXAC+R and Skullgirls on my Switch. I'll be getting Under Night in February on Switch too. Luckily, I found out it comes out a day later in Europe then it does in America and Japan. So that means we won't have to wait as long.

20th of February for America and Japan.
21st of February for Europe and the UK.

.*.♥ B E H O L D ♥ .*.

wait is this actually a cursed image idk send help anyway
H A S H I R E
S O R I
Y O

1575461372578.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
BBTAG day 5. More excuses but I spent most of my time today going through the story mode. ALTHOUGH, I did try out Linne. For being a smol speedy character, her combos (at least the ones the game tells you about and lets you train with) aren't that difficult to pull off. She fun. Also remember a few weeks ago when I said that I wasn't planning on playing Linne or Merkava? :^) :^) Well I guess Merkava will be tomorrow's character to turn that statement into a complete lie.
Also the UNIST characters have that unique rebeat mechanic? Or something? Could I have a quick explanation on what it is/how to do it?

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Also the UNIST characters have that unique rebeat mechanic? Or something? Could I have a quick explanation on what it is/how to do it?
Rebeat is surprisingly simple. If you do a combo with a UNIST character, you can press one of the lower normals to Rebeat. I guess a better way would to show a combo route that only a UNIST character would be able to do:

So for example, you're playing Hyde and you do 2C, you can then rebeat that into any of his other buttons, 5A, 5B, 2B, etc. That's what Rebeating is.

So one could be involving Gordeau (Sorry for using him so much, I used to main him for 18 months, rip me). He could do 5BB>2C>5AAA which is a rebeat. This has also been in Melty Blood as well, one of French Bread's other fighters.

And one example involving Linne can be 2A>2B>2C>5B. Rebeating can also make unsafe options safe on block.

And of course, Gordeau will be the example again. His 5B is extremely unsafe on block, which is where 2A comes into play. 2A used to make 5B very safe, however due to his nerfs, it isn't as safe as it used to be. So not only can you use Rebeating to apply pressure, but you can also use it to make yourself safe on block. Though I should say that most moves the UNIST side have are mostly unsafe on block, however some of them allow you to jump cancel on block, so always use that opportunity to get out of there to reset neutral, or hit them with a high or mixup.

Now onto SMM2 stuff, I'm planning to make a troll level involving the new items, and I can't wait to see what I can do with them. :yeahboi:

1575541912868.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Rebeat is surprisingly simple. If you do a combo with a UNIST character, you can press one of the lower normals to Rebeat. I guess a better way would to show a combo route that only a UNIST character would be able to do:

So for example, you're playing Hyde and you do 2C, you can then rebeat that into any of his other buttons, 5A, 5B, 2B, etc. That's what Rebeating is.

So one could be involving Gordeau (Sorry for using him so much, I used to main him for 18 months, rip me). He could do 5BB>2C>5AAA which is a rebeat. This has also been in Melty Blood as well, one of French Bread's other fighters.

And one example involving Linne can be 2A>2B>2C>5B. Rebeating can also make unsafe options safe on block.

And of course, Gordeau will be the example again. His 5B is extremely unsafe on block, which is where 2A comes into play. 2A used to make 5B very safe, however due to his nerfs, it isn't as safe as it used to be. So not only can you use Rebeating to apply pressure, but you can also use it to make yourself safe on block. Though I should say that most moves the UNIST side have are mostly unsafe on block, however some of them allow you to jump cancel on block, so always use that opportunity to get out of there to reset neutral, or hit them with a high or mixup.
This sounds like something I've been doing all this time without realizing it's an exclusive mechanic tbh.
2 more new characters today!
Seth: He definitely seems fun but I'm not really sure what to do with him...
Merkava: The wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing monster man has some great range and being able to sorta-but-not-really fly could be handy. But still not for me.

Really I think I've settled on Heart, Hyde, and Celica at this point but I still want to work my way through more of the cast. But yea, I'm starting to prioritize learning new tricks with these 3 over trying completely new characters. Although Linne is growing on me, she might join my squad as well.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So I assume I may need to modify the input system inside of it so it can work on all other systems? Huh. Interesting. However, I won't do it now as you said. Since I'm still getting used to playing on a fightstick.
Not for the Nintendo Switch and the PC according to Hori's website and it's page on Amazon. I don't know if there's a switch like on the Hori RAP N that lets you toggle from system to system or if it just works and the stick is able to tell which system you plugged it into. I'm guessing the manual would be able to tell you. If you want to use it for the PS4, PS3, and other systems, you probably would need an adapter or if you want to mod your stick, change out the PCB entirely for something that is compatible for multiple systems. I think you can add a PCB, but I don't remember if this is correct, but some tournaments prohibit the use of multiple PCBs in a controller. Regardless, Brook is one well-known company that offers both adapter and PCBs.

So, apparently Bayonetta and Vanquish are getting remasters: https://www.siliconera.com/bayonett...uish-10th-anniversary-bundle-listings-appear/.

This is the fourth time Bayonetta has been or will re-released in some way. The first was for the Wii U, then the PC, then the Switch, and now, a remaster for the Xbox One and I guess the PS4. Anyway, Vanquish is a really fun game. Unlike most third-person shooters, it can be very fast-paced given how Sam Gideon's suit works.

As for FEH, Echidna demoted and my first full summon had four reds and one green. Guess who didn't show up? Meanwhile, a girl without personal Astra-Luna special. Mareeta's known for having both Astra and Luna at the same time in her home game, Thracia 776. On the bright side, I summoned my first Ross.
3* Ares #1: +Res, -HP.

4* Ares #2: neutral.

5* regular Mareeta: +Atk, -Res. Yeah, I don't know why she showed up. 38/42 base offenses at level 40. +Spd would have given her 46 base speed.

4* Ross: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Tharja: +Atk, -Spd.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
2 more new characters today!
Seth: He definitely seems fun but I'm not really sure what to do with him...
Merkava: The wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing monster man has some great range and being able to sorta-but-not-really fly could be handy. But still not for me.

Really I think I've settled on Heart, Hyde, and Celica at this point but I still want to work my way through more of the cast. But yea, I'm starting to prioritize learning new tricks with these 3 over trying completely new characters. Although Linne is growing on me, she might join my squad as well.
Good to hear that you're sticking with those three. :yeahboi:

Before I dropped Gordeau, I would use him with a few other characters myself. Depending on the patch as well.

So in vanilla (1.0 and 1.3) I played Gordeau with Yu, Kanji, Vatista and Rachel Alucard. In 1.3, it was still the same albeit with Tager thrown in. Then 1.5 came around and nerfed Gordeau so damn hard. Where I used Heart, Teddie and Nine with him. And now we come to 2.0 where I've dropped Gordeau for Celica, Adachi and Akatsuki.

Not for the Nintendo Switch and the PC according to Hori's website and it's page on Amazon. I don't know if there's a switch like on the Hori RAP N that lets you toggle from system to system or if it just works and the stick is able to tell which system you plugged it into. I'm guessing the manual would be able to tell you. If you want to use it for the PS4, PS3, and other systems, you probably would need an adapter or if you want to mod your stick, change out the PCB entirely for something that is compatible for multiple systems. I think you can add a PCB, but I don't remember if this is correct, but some tournaments prohibit the use of multiple PCBs in a controller. Regardless, Brook is one well-known company that offers both adapter and PCBs.
I'll keep that in mind for when I do attend locals (Whenever that is, lol) and ask around on one of the Discords about the PS4 and the compatibility of the Switch RAP V. If not, I'll buy an adapter for my fightstick.

1575636476678.png

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
idk if we'll make it. But at the end of the day, it's the thought that counts. Just like presents on Christmas! Minus the gift receipts. On the plus side, our Social is still pretty lively. Unlike the other barely viable characters. So that's gotta count for something.
I think this social is more active than others because it’s driven by the people here, not the character. Like everybody on this page recognizes each other as a person with their own individual interests rather than someone to discuss Zelda with which is really nice and results in people feeling free to share whatever they want, from anime to video games to anime-esque video games. I think that’s why this social is so good.

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Five more pages until 100 eh? Happy to still see this place thriving. Sorry for taking 15 days to respond to your summon lol Lil Puddin Lil Puddin

It's been like almost a year since I've last visited, damn. I only signed in to like an article too

Hope everyone's doing well, back to my last couple hours of work for the week

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'll keep that in mind for when I do attend locals (Whenever that is, lol) and ask around on one of the Discords about the PS4 and the compatibility of the Switch RAP V. If not, I'll buy an adapter for my fightstick.
I think I'm mis-remembering things. Tried to look it up and I couldn't find anything that said that you can't have more than one PCBs in a fightstick.

Used up the tickets from the Forging Bonds. Got three new units from the remaining summons, so that's five new units total. Wished one of them was Echidna.
3* Abel: +Spd, -Def.

4* Laslow: +Spd, -Def.

3* Nino #1: +Def, -HP.

5* Osian: +Spd, -Def. 36/39 base offenses with 30/27 defenses. Osian's neutral stats make him like +Def, -HP Echidna with a personal axe. Mirror Stance 3 is so dumb. It trades 2 resistance for 6 attack compared to Warding Stance 4. Sure, the 2 resistance matters, but yeesh. I can't wait for Sturdy Stance 3. Atk/Def+6 and Guard effect when attacked.

4* Tharja: +Spd, -Res.
5* Ewan: +Def, -Spd. You're not even on this banner.

4* Henry: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Lissa: +Spd, -Res.

4* Maria: +HP, -Spd.

3* Rebecca: +Res, -Spd.
3* Chrom: +Atk, -Def.

4* Florina: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Gunther: +Def, -HP.

4* Nino: +Res, -Spd.

3* M!Robin: +Spd, -Def.
3* Lilina: +Def, -Spd. She showed up after Roy. That was cute.

3* Mae: neutral.

3* Roy: +Atk, -Res.

4* Soren: +Def, -Atk.

4* Tanya: +Atk, -Spd. She went from being a gen 3 version of Setsuna to regular Takumi with (10 more) resistance. Hilariously enough, she even has Pass as part of her default skills. Still do not like the 3* to 4* inserts having the previous gen's BST. Ross made it out fine being a trainee unit, but everyone else is getting screwed over. In Tanya's case, Norne's entire existence makes Tanya not good. All Tanya has over Norne is 1 more base speed and 1 more base resistance, but Norne has 1 more base HP, 2 more base attack, 6 more base defense, and she comes with Guard Bow and Reposition, so no need to inherit Reposition from someone with her.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So for FEH summoning got another neutral Peony and a -atk/+spd Osian. The new axe dude is ridiculously swole. Clearly IS is trying to create a thirst trap for people of all kinds. They want that $$$.

btw someone uploaded Frozen 2 to YT in Korean and I feel like an absolute fool for paying to see it. The quality is good and the entire movie is legit. Totally worth the rewatch even if it's in another language.

I think this social is more active than others because it’s driven by the people here, not the character. Like everybody on this page recognizes each other as a person with their own individual interests rather than someone to discuss Zelda with which is really nice and results in people feeling free to share whatever they want, from anime to video games to anime-esque video games. I think that’s why this social is so good.
Well, since we use Zelda, at least we all know we have trash choices. But clearly we choose aesthetics over functions, which is the proper way to exist tbh. :^)

Five more pages until 100 eh? Happy to still see this place thriving. Sorry for taking 15 days to respond to your summon lol Lil Puddin Lil Puddin

It's been like almost a year since I've last visited, damn. I only signed in to like an article too

Hope everyone's doing well, back to my last couple hours of work for the week
At least you checked in. The other gorls got me thinking they're kidnapped or dead. brb calling the CIA and gearing up to save Zelda-gorls from evil heauxes.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So for FEH summoning got another neutral Peony and a -atk/+spd Osian. The new axe dude is ridiculously swole. Clearly IS is trying to create a thirst trap for people of all kinds. They want that $$$.
I can't remember where I read the comment, but it said that Osian's artist DAI-XT drew robot bara. I'm pretty damn sure I did not remember that wrong.

Meanwhile in the world of big shoes. Kingdom Hearts III's DLC has a new trailer and it's so damn spoiler-y. Also, some characters are coming back. Article link: https://www.siliconera.com/kingdom-hearts-3-dlc-release-date-trailer-appears/.
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIehnOox7t0.

Man, I do not remember Yuffie being that short or Leon being that tall. It's probably the perspective or Riku being taller than Sora and back then.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
"Hmm the combos that I keep trying to use on Celica seem kinda inconsistent, I wonder why" - Me for the last week.
And today I've found out that it depends on her own health. I knew that she was powered up when she didn't have any more recoverable health, but I didn't think that'd affect combos or anything other than damage really. Huh...

Mostly used Hyde and Linne today and I think the gorl is going to join the squad as well. I'm even starting to get into what kind of synergy the 2 have together (wow that's kinda the whole point of this game). Between having Hyde using Black Orbitar and Linne using Sky Fang at the same time for double projectiles, to Hyde's 5P helping Linne out with her combos, they can do some work imo.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
おはようセカイ Good Morning World!

"Hmm the combos that I keep trying to use on Celica seem kinda inconsistent, I wonder why" - Me for the last week.
And today I've found out that it depends on her own health. I knew that she was powered up when she didn't have any more recoverable health, but I didn't think that'd affect combos or anything other than damage really. Huh...
Yeah, when Celica has no Red Health, she's in her Enhanced State. Meaning some of her moves have different properties then before. One example is 214A (Lance Quiche), when Celica is unenhanced, it is simply a combo ender. However, it gains a different property where if you use it, it gains a hitbox on the back of the move, meaning that Celica can combo off of it midscreen and even do loops with it. As long as you keep Celica healthy, you can do a bunch of her Enhanced combos. But with characters like Hyde who can inflict chip with his normals, best to have an assist that can protect her while she heals, or just finish your combos with just her 5B Autocombos.

Mostly used Hyde and Linne today and I think the gorl is going to join the squad as well. I'm even starting to get into what kind of synergy the 2 have together (wow that's kinda the whole point of this game). Between having Hyde using Black Orbitar and Linne using Sky Fang at the same time for double projectiles, to Hyde's 5P helping Linne out with her combos, they can do some work imo.
Fingers crossed! And I hope that Linne fits your playstyle well! :yeahboi:

1575718329818.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve and I'm STILL the only one in here with a festive avi.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Osian's artist DAI-XT drew robot bara.
I know those words. But I don't know their meaning when they are put together.

I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve and I'm STILL the only one in here with a festive avi.
I'm too lazy to glitter+light up my avatar in paint.net so ya.

Maybe everyone else is Jewish
Or we constantly forget the date. OopsT.

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I'm planning to change my avatar soon. Though not to anything Christmas-related.

Christmas is cool but it's been less exciting these last few years. In fact, Christmas Eve is more exciting for me. Though that's because I go to my grandma's house and see my huge family.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I got to play BBTAG with a friend today and I think I unintentionally made them interested in UNIST. But I think that's okay because I'm also unintentionally interested in UNIST!
Yes I'm using Hyde/Linne and he's using Carmine/Merkava. Yes we are aware that this is a BlazBlue game. What of it.

We also tried a World of Light nuzlocke. We at least managed to get past Giga Bowser today but both of us racked up a lot of deaths from really stupid mistakes, oops. Right now, only Villager and Bowser are left (altho we still have plenty of characters to pick up). Rip Mario, Kirb, Captain Bird, and Lucario.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I got to play BBTAG with a friend today and I think I unintentionally made them interested in UNIST. But I think that's okay because I'm also unintentionally interested in UNIST!
Yes I'm using Hyde/Linne and he's using Carmine/Merkava. Yes we are aware that this is a BlazBlue game. What of it.
Well, the lastest version will be available in February, so maybe it would be wise to wait for UNIclr (Yes, that is its name) to come out. Since it'll be available on Switch, PS4 and Steam. I don't know if it'll be available for PS3, since UNIST was made for PS4, PS3 and Steam. But from what I checked release date wise, it comes out the 20th of February for Japan and USA, 21st of February for Europe and UK.

Also, I had a plan for a VGC Team, however RNG was so damn awful for me that I just thought "Nah, I won't bother. Otherwise I'll get tilted off the face of the earth from this crap."

1575805116431.png

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm a festive ninja now.

So, they brought back -- I'm guessing they brought back because he had this outfit in DoA5 -- the Santa's Helper costumes from the previous game and Ryu looks so dumb in it. All the guys look stupid in it, but Ryu stands out when it looks like he's either wearing it over his regular ninja suit or keeping his mask on for who knows why because of course kids want to see a ninja Santa Claus. Actually, that's so badass and stupid that kids probably would want to see a ninja Santa Claus.

A lot of fanservice as you can guess: https://teamninja-studio.com/doa6/us/dlc_costume.html.

Also, this is exists.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
edit: It's Christmas Time in Overwatch eeeeeee. Well 4 hours from now, I think.

We failed. Bye.
We aren't allowed to have Christmas miracles. Because Zelda gorls are nawty gorls ofc. Which is like being on the Naughty List, but we still get presents towards the end of the month.

We also tried a World of Light nuzlocke. We at least managed to get past Giga Bowser today but both of us racked up a lot of deaths from really stupid mistakes, oops. Right now, only Villager and Bowser are left (altho we still have plenty of characters to pick up). Rip Mario, Kirb, Captain Bird, and Lucario.
So nobody important. :secretkpop:

Ironically Zelda is great in that mode, due to the dumb boosts. And the AI usually doesn't shield FW2 or aerials (if the AI is on the ground). The AI doesn't DI properly either. So no wonder why the devs think she's fine lmao.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
edit: It's Christmas Time in Overwatch eeeeeee. Well 4 hours from now, I think.

We aren't allowed to have Christmas miracles. Because Zelda gorls are nawty gorls ofc. Which is like being on the Naughty List, but we still get presents towards the end of the month.

So nobody important. :secretkpop:

Ironically Zelda is great in that mode, due to the dumb boosts. And the AI usually doesn't shield FW2 or aerials (if the AI is on the ground). The AI doesn't DI properly either. So no wonder why the devs think she's fine lmao.
I mean, Zelda works fine as a character as long as you’re not playing competitively, which is the exact point developers were aiming for. The same could be said about all characters, which I suppose is the point.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Soooooo doing the nuzlocke with my friend was nice but I wanted to see how far I could get in my own, with a super-mega-dumb ruleset because why not.
This was in hard difficulty. All spirits from previous runs were allowed, but NO support spirits (primaries only) and NO skill tree growth. No switching characters, once I picked a character, I used them until they died. 1 DLC character was rewarded after each boss that doesn't reward a character, so I got Plant, Joker, and Hero from Galleom, Rathalos, and Galeem respectively. btw without support spirits, those missions with strong winds are REEEEEEEALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY DUMB. The Sacred Land was throwing a ton of those missions at me oml.
(she cleared 1 battle and then died the next oop)
Honestly though, Zelda was one of the best characters for Master Fortress in Sm4sh (reminder that Master Fortress was a thing that existed). Obstacles meant nothing since she could warp through them, and since the cores didn't move, you could stand back and safely spam Din's Failure at them until they blew up.

Top Bottom