• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Another City Girl album was recently released titled "Chroma Velocity" and I'm loving it. My favorite song from the album has to be "Endless and Artificial". I think what gets me is the echo-y voice and that the sounds travel allowing the song to play or mess with your sense of space. Also helps that it's such a strong start from the album where you get thrown right into it with City Girl's music. "Opulent" is unusually depressing to me and I'm not going to spoil why. It's so out there too since everything before it is rad music and then suddenly "Opulent". Still, it is a beautiful song. Link to the album on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61HNs5Sh_gg.

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin , so, this exists. Perfect for Zelda, though, yeah? :p

WARNING: A little lewd with a moment where people are dancing in their underwear. And the "dance" itself.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Yay an official clean version that doesn't sound awful of Juice because we're family-friendly gorls ofc:

Anyway, YT's lovely algorithm gave me a lovely recommendation that properly captures how 25% or more of the community feels after every SmUsh patch so far. But since it's NSFW I'll just link the very-Zelda-appropriate song on the B•GAL that comes before it and you can click on #125 if you want.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_uIchRwD5E&list=PLqeJ1lDbykl_uYyPVOy_exL6bUPe_BveF&index=125

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin , so, this exists. Perfect for Zelda, though, yeah? :p
gorl wtf is your taste with the video tho omg. City Gorl is super nice so that evens things out.

This artist knows what I want :drflip:.
Don't spoil the future DLC surprise, sis.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
gorl wtf is your taste with the video tho omg. City Gorl is super nice so that evens things out.
All I did was look up weird songs on YouTube and it showed up. If it makes anyone feel better, Little Big is apparently a satirical art collaboration kind of like Die Antwoord which I recently learned was also an art project thing and not simply something plain weird.

Forgot about this for my previous post.
So. Banjo for SmUsh, which I'm sure people seen coming. 10/10 trailer and opening video tho omg. Also their kit looks ****ing hilarious. I might add them to my rotation of gorls. Though the wait until Fall is lame. Not much is keeping my attention on SmUsh since literally all the characters I enjoy playing are pretty garbo and Quickplay isn't any fun.
Banjo slamming Kazooie onto the ground for what's probably their Side Smash is hilarious. It's some Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry type ****.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
What it's like to use Zelda and literally make just 1 mistake during the match:

Banjo slamming Kazooie onto the ground for what's probably their Side Smash is hilarious. It's some Looney Tunes and Tom & Jerry type ****.
OK, but, like, do we have to alert animal control or is it OK if an animal abuses another animal?

What if it's an animal using an animal as a blunt object to abuse another animal?

D•I•L•E•M•M•A

Lacrimosa

Smash Lord
That's absolutely fine.
Trust me.

Also Peta will hopefully probably shut up keep quiet a bit after the ****storm they received over Wooloo :drflip:.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I dunno why, but ever since I was young. I really hated it when people wrote 7 as "7".

Like, god damn. There's no need to add such a pointless line to the number dammit! :V

Now we just need the classic SFXs from those cartoons.

But anyway, I've been labbing a bit more in BBTAG with Teddie/Gordeau. Though it's more of just Gordeau, however someone did find some pretty :nifty: CC pressure combo with Teddie/Gordeau involving the Buckets. So that'll be a good thing to make use of.

And speaking of, I made someone ragequit TWICE in Ranked in BBTAG. It was hilarious.
They did beat me twice the first time 0-2, however I eventually bodied them in Set 2 and 3. Since I managed to figure them out, they played Ragna/Jin and they only did very basic combos and DP'd a lot. So I adapted to it and beat them twice. And they ragequit both games. :secretkpop: What a god damn child. :V

Their alias is タマ (Tama) and they seem to only reside in Ranked. They never go to Lobbies it seems. Since I have never seen them go to the Lobbies at all, it was more humiliating for them since I beat them with my Day 0 Es. Speaking of BBTAG, what're you all gonna be checking out during EVO this year? I'll be keeping an eye on UNIST, BBTAG and Smash Ultimate. Since I have been interested in UNIST and would like to main Eltnum in it.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I dunno why, but ever since I was young. I really hated it when people wrote 7 as "7".

Like, god damn. There's no need to add such a pointless line to the number dammit! :V
I think I started doing that -- adding a line through 7 -- when I started doing the same thing to Z because of math. My 2 look like Z sometimes and sometimes I write quickly and sloppily making my uppercase T look like 7. I've yet to do anything about O and 0, though. I don't dot or slash my 0. Also haven't figured out what to do with lowercase t and + because apparently calculus loves using t as a variable and not always one related to time.

So, apparently Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night was released on the 18th. I thought it was going to release later. Granted, I didn't even know the release date, but with all the delays it had for the developers to polish up the game, it almost felt like if it was going to be released, then it was going to happen much, much later.

As for FEH, apparently I have Swift Sparrow 3 now. I didn't see the trailer, but I read that Swift Sparrow 3 was introduced. And apparently summer Laegjarn is basically a blue flying Lewyn. Better movement, but she can't use Special Spiral.
4* Barst: +Atk, -Def.

4* Eirika: +Atk, -HP.

3* Hawkeye: +Def, -HP.

4* Marth: +Res, -HP.

3* Peri: +Def, -HP.

4* Hinata: +Res, -Spd.

4* Mathilda: +Def, -Spd.

3* Matthew: +Res, -Spd.

4* Oboro: +Spd, -Res.

4* Stahl: +Def, -HP.

5* CYL Ephraim: +HP, -Def. Welp, I guess I can give Special Fighter to someone.

4* Kaze: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Nowi: +HP, -Res.

4* Seth: +Def, -HP.

3* Wrys: +HP, -Res.

4* M!Corrin: +Spd, -HP.

4* Klein: +Atk, -Spd.

5* summer Laegjarn: +HP, -Res. Cool, I got one of the new summer units. Would have liked summer Gunnthra, Helbindi, and Laevatein too, but that's asking for a lot.

4* Seliph: +HP, -Def. I want to build a Seliph, but he never shows up as +Atk or +Def.

4* Shigure: +Atk, -Def.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Leaked extreme Kirby buffs for the next patch:

ANYWAY!!! So I got lucky kinda-sorta and got 3 5*s within 100 orbs on the new banner. I got some decent 4* fodders too so that's nice.

1) Flora. QR3 fodder yay. I guess. Not a fan of non-husbando red units tbh.
2) B!Celica. I guess DB4 fodder but I don't have anyone who actually wants it so ya. Meh.
3) S!HELBINDI THE GOODEST AND SWEETEST BOI EVER -hp/+res too.

I'm just glad there are more dark skinned characters in the game. Gotta even out that representation, sis. Oh, and, so my husbando collection looks like the baraest of rainbows instead of a whiteout blizzard. kthnx

Also lmao Swift Sparrow 3 is +6 atk/+7 spd. What kind of crap is that lmaooooooooo rip Death Blow 4 being premium fodder.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Got S!Gunnthra. My favourite FEH artist and one of my favourite characters. A must get unit for me. Too bad she's awful.

No Summer Ike still. :(. Also, would have preferred Hrid over Ylgr for Tempest Trials. Those powercreep skills though...

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Got S!Gunnthra. My favourite FEH artist and one of my favourite characters. A must get unit for me. Too bad she's awful.

No Summer Ike still. :(. Also, would have preferred Hrid over Ylgr for Tempest Trials. Those powercreep skills though...
On the plus side, powercreep skills means certain 5* might be randomly demoted. Maybe/Hopefully.

S!Gunny isn't a bad unit though. She's basically a better version of S!Linde statwise you need to give her some basic skills like Fury 3 and Desperation. Her standard dagger is OK but she could really make use of a Barbed Dagger ofc. What sucks is they still continue with the "Haha she gets more res through skills/gimmicks but her base res is garbage lol!!!" nonsense they slapped on to her with her OG version. Rally +6 Def/Res is hella premium too.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Summer Laegjarn single handedly made me reinstall the game.

I'm so disgusted with myself. I've become the enemy.

:150:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cleaned up my first adventure map today (and ofc the first one I had to complete was one set to the highest difficulty)

Did anyone else get Cadence of Hyrule? I finished my 100% file earlier today too, and I TRIED Yves but... no.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
View attachment 228777someone help how do i build best boy

Im unironically thinking brave sword and death blow
imo:
Shovel w/ res or def
Quick Riposte
Odd Def or Res
Even Def/Res Seal

This way he gets the constant +4 atk/def from his sword and C skills are just for utility anyway. You can get Sturdy Stance from 4* H!Dorcas or Mirror Stance from 4* Garnef or whatever that old gremlin mage's name is.

Sadly red sux at baiting. But he's pretty much dummy-thicc like his OG counterpart.

btw you can easily use Heavy Blade with him if he has a dedicated buffer.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yglr being the free unit is the best case scenario because she was the only one I wanted anyway. She's basically an armor in disguise with that massive 168 BST, but she also doesn't have a prf and costs grails to merge... Regardless, I'll at least merge the two copies we get for free because she's pretty bad for SI fodder.

Spent 15 orbs on the TT banner and got a random +HP -res Keaton (whose JP name, Flannel, Is way better imo). This is the second Keaton I've pulled, and this one was way better IVs (the other was +spd -def). I forgot to grind his HM before foddering the other one, so I'll make sure to do it with this one. I'm not sure to whom I want to give Special Spiral (maybe Velouria, but I'm not sure), so I'll probably just hold onto Keaton for a while. He's a pretty good unit in his own right, anyway.

edit: also which units would appreciate Flier Guidance? I want to build a Flier Ball AR def team and have a spare WoF!Hinoka for fodder.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

There's something about FF Kick at the perfect spacing an angle. People talk about how unsafe our aerials are, but I'm getting away with this a lot more than people might think. My theory is that she low profiles well and can poke decently by buffering a D-Tilt or something. I kept using it at the tournament with decent success.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, has anyone been following Oninaki? I think I remember seeing it first as a Playstation 4 trailer and not paying it much attention. Then I saw this article on it on some character information and screenshots of the game: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...s_gorgeous_new_screenshots_and_character_info. It looks really stylized and reminds me of older RPGs like Grandia 2 if they were made today. Also, for what it's worth, the director of Chrono Trigger is signed on as the creative producer for the game.

edit: also which units would appreciate Flier Guidance? I want to build a Flier Ball AR def team and have a spare WoF!Hinoka for fodder.
The Whitewings because of how their Triangle Attack unique refinement works. It won't help the Whitewing with Flier Guidance, but it would help the other Whitewing sisters so they can get into position more easily. Otherwise, I guess any of the flying dancers or maybe a flying healer, but that costs you a slot for a buff passive which would probably be more important to the dancer, especially legendary Azura. Regular and New Year's Camilla as a support bot could use it well since her unique refined axe has Goad Cavalry/Fliers for its effect and Kadomatsu has Drive Def/Res 1.

So, I kind of sort of wanted to chance a regular Helbindi, Laegjarn, and Ylgr. I didn't get anything out of it. Why are Jeorge and Kagero so rare for me.
3* Donnel: +Spd, -Atk.

4* Gunter: +Spd, -HP.

4* Hawkeye: +Spd, -Atk.

3* Laslow: neutral.

4* Maria: +Res, -HP.

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
does texas realize it's summer? tomorrow we're predicted to get severe weather for the third sunday in a row....(we also just had severe weather come through this past wednesday)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I’ve been doing a lot of HM grinding recently and I finally finished the project I’ve been working on:
FDAFC03A-3401-4F84-BF08-D569670A2BE7.png

Odin/Owain is one of my favorite FE characters, so ofc he was on the shortlist for potential merge projects. He is my third +10 unit, and I am glad he’s complete. I also want to +10 a green unit, but I’m undecided as to which one. Maybe I’ll consider Raven or someone.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I’ve been doing a lot of HM grinding recently and I finally finished the project I’ve been working on:

Odin/Owain is one of my favorite FE characters, so ofc he was on the shortlist for potential merge projects. He is my third +10 unit, and I am glad he’s complete. I also want to +10 a green unit, but I’m undecided as to which one. Maybe I’ll consider Raven or someone.
+10 Haar or Linus

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Odin/Owain is one of my favorite FE characters, so ofc he was on the shortlist for potential merge projects. He is my third +10 unit, and I am glad he’s complete.
+10 Odin buddies! The greatest mistake decision of our lives. Also, with his speed after buffs, Darting Stance might be a good option for his seal.

I also want to +10 a green unit, but I’m undecided as to which one. Maybe I’ll consider Raven or someone.
Make this magnificent, mustached man your merge project. :p

I just need two more copies of Bartre and I could +10 him. One copy if I'm willing to sack the +Def, -Res one for a merge instead of keeping him around in case I ever want to do something with a +Def Bartre. Or zero since I have a +Atk, -Res and +Spd, -Res Bartre, but I'd rather keep one on hand in case. Aiming for +Spd Bartre to be the base since Bartre can be surprisingly fast with double Fury or Fury and L&D. +Atk scales better against armors, but I digress.

What are you looking for in a +10 green? You mentioned Raven and that would point to high offenses. The merge update helped Linus immensely. Linus was always like a +Atk, -Spd Raven in offenses with his 37/33 offenses to a +Atk, -Spd Raven's 37/32, but luckily for Linus, his highest stats are HP, attack, and speed meaning at +10, those stats go up by 5. That leads to Linus trading 1 speed for 1 attack compared to a +Atk Raven at +10; +10 Linus's 42/38 offenses to a +10, +Atk Raven's 41/39. Before the merge update, +10 Linus would have had 41/37 offenses.

Linus has the advantage in attack, health, defense, and higher BST, but he's a GHB unit and requires grails or reruns to obtain more copies of him. Raven on the other hand has the advantage in speed, resistance, having two different weapons, his default Brave Axe and Basilikos, and being a summonable unit, but being summonable doesn't mean he's guaranteed to be summoned and getting the right asset could be a problem.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
+1 for building Linus.

Also, I luckily made it somewhat high on AR so far without trying too hard. Rank 144 and slowly losing rank but I won't get a second run tomorrow. Hoping for top 3k which is possible. Still hate this mode and it's only worth playing for the rewards. Such a toxic and degenerate mode.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
+10 Odin buddies! The greatest mistake decision of our lives. Also, with his speed after buffs, Darting Stance might be a good option for his seal.
You have great taste. Who are your other +10s? I know you have Clair and Eliwood(?). Do you have any others?

What are you looking for in a +10 green? You mentioned Raven and that would point to high offenses.
I only mentioned Raven because I was considering Linus but am hesitant to spend grails lol. I need a green who's able to tank physical hits because all my other +10s have bad def. I'm leaning towards either Michalis or Beruka because I already have 2 infantry +10s. I'm leaning Michalis mostly because of his great prf/refine, but he costs grails rip. There are a lot of tanky axe fliers and the prf-less ones fill essentially the same niche, but slaying wo-dao is hard to beat. I'm hoping Donnel and Beruka get weapon refines in the next update, but I'll accept whoever at this point tbh. I just wish they would do more than the measly 3-5 refines they've been doing recently.

As for Linus, I already have one fully built and I really like him. ofc his art is great and I appreciate what little male fan-service we get, but Linus is another infantry unit which means tactics wouldn't work (which isn't the biggest deal but still). Also I foddered off a copy of him to Shigure last year rip. I'm definitely going to consider Linus, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
You have great taste. Who are your other +10s? I know you have Clair and Eliwood(?). Do you have any others?

I only mentioned Raven because I was considering Linus but am hesitant to spend grails lol. I need a green who's able to tank physical hits because all my other +10s have bad def. I'm leaning towards either Michalis or Beruka because I already have 2 infantry +10s. I'm leaning Michalis mostly because of his great prf/refine, but he costs grails rip. There are a lot of tanky axe fliers and the prf-less ones fill essentially the same niche, but slaying wo-dao is hard to beat. I'm hoping Donnel and Beruka get weapon refines in the next update, but I'll accept whoever at this point tbh. I just wish they would do more than the measly 3-5 refines they've been doing recently.

As for Linus, I already have one fully built and I really like him. ofc his art is great and I appreciate what little male fan-service we get, but Linus is another infantry unit which means tactics wouldn't work (which isn't the biggest deal but still). Also I foddered off a copy of him to Shigure last year rip. I'm definitely going to consider Linus, but I'm not sure.
https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/hero/haar

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Clair, Eliwood, Odin, and Soren. Clair was my last +10 and that was six months ago. The next closest +10 is the happy accident +7 Meisterhardt from that legendary hero banner orb dump I did to see how far the rabbit hole went. Excluding him and any other 5*-only summons, +5 Soleil followed by +3 Lilina. Everyone else is at +2 or +1 and usually without enough copies to get them to +10 like Ares, Caeda, Jeorge, Kagero, or Palla.

On a side note, I recently promoted an Ares and he's stupid fun. I knew he was stupid, but I didn't have a 5* Ares and I don't remember using one before in Voting Gauntlets and I don't think any of you have a built Ares or set him as your lead.

Off the top of my head, including Lilina, Soleil, and any Grail unit, I could +10 Athena, Bartre, Camilla, Cherche, Cecilia, Donnel, Effie, Florina, Gwendolyn, Hawkeye, Leon, Mathilda, M!Morgan, Oboro, Peri, Saizo, Seliph, Setsuna, Subaki, adult Tiki, or Titania. Specifically for Grail units, Aversa, LA Eliwood, Marisa, and Panne are at the top of my list.

The issue is that for most of them, I don't really know what else to do with them that isn't give them Fury for their A passive, Desperation for the speedy ones, and the usual Hone, Fortify, or Spur X or Atk Smoke for a C passive. It works, but sometimes you want to do something else. A lot of the fun stuff are locked behind 5* summons with the worst ones being seasonal locked or because of the old 5* units move, not in new heroes banners. It's not even the crazy stuff like Mystic Boost, Special Spiral, Sturdy Impact, or Wrath, but also Close Def, Distant Def, Fierce Stance, the Ploys, Shield Pulse, and Windsweep for me. So, either I straight up don't have a spare copy for such skills or I do, but the other copy has or copies have a good asset and flaw combo or there's multiple units I'd like to give it to and can't decide on who. Special Spiral being given to Ophelia was a no-brainer to me since she's so good with it. Meanwhile, Special Fighter I could give to LA Eliwood who doesn't have a default B passive let alone a Fighter skill and +10 him or I could give it to Duma, Idunn, or spooky Myrrh and they can do a crapton of damage with it and Glimmer on counter because of their high attack. With Grails being what they are, I also exclude those units from skill inheritance now since I'd rather +10 one or even two than burn them for skills. I know I'm stingy with resources, but the skills and 3* to 4* heroes pool is awfully stagnant and some things don't even exist anymore on new heroes banners like Close Counter is only available when winter Tharja or festival Xander are in the legendary/mystic hero banner or when their banners are rerun. Otherwise, hope for Takumi to show up on a banner or that he shows up randomly in a non-new heroes banner. "Relying" or hoping for off-focus summons isn't a good idea, but at least Takumi was always there outside of legendary/mythic heroes banners.

Because of this, part of me is glad that I can give L&D3 to Kagero because of her Dart's unique refinement reducing 50% of the first hit she takes on initiation and she can work Desperation or Vantage and Escape Route is fine too. Meanwhile, Saizo. I could give him my only spare Close Counter or not and resort to Fury. The only other option I can think of is Darting Blow and Watersweep to tag mages and dragons safely. Pulse Smoke would be such a luxury on him.

Grails are a thing. FEH has too many arbitrary resources. Arena Medals in particular are borderline useless at this point. They don't really do anything, but screw new players out of being able to refine a weapon since you need them and either Stones or Dew. Anyway, getting Grails is a tedious and annoying process, but if you really want to build a Grail unit, then go ahead. Some people will advise you to pick Aversa, young Azura, the Black Knight, winter Cecilia, Halloween Dorcas, and LA Eliwood for obvious reasons, especially Aversa for Aether Raids and the Black Knight because Black Luna is dumb. Some will also say Arvis because of his Ploy utility and high self-sustain. And I feel like if it weren't for Garon being a red dragon, he probably would have been recommended as well since he's a pretty good mixed tank and is the only dragon unit who is immune to anti-dragon weapons through his Breath of Blight.

For a physically or general tanky green and ones not 5*-only summonable, including the ones you mentioned and Kuro mentioned with Haar there's Arthur, kind of Barst, Bartre, Boey, Halloween Dorcas, Frederick, Gerome, Gunter, Hawkeye, picnic Leo, Libra, kind of groom Marth, Merric, Narcian, Sheena, summer Ylgr when she's added to the Grails catalog, and Walhart. They all have around 30 base neutral defense or at least close to it. Cherche also has good defense, but she's generally not used as a tank.

Barst and Gunter are the oddballs. Kind of Walhart too since Frederick exists, but Walhart at least has a personal weapon while Frederick doesn't have one yet. Barst is outshone by the other axe infantry since he's kind of balanced in stats except for his low resistance while Gunter was screwed by veteran BST the dumbest thing ever and unlike Jagen, his stats don't stand out when he's essentially Frederick with less stats.

Arthur, Hawkeye, Libra, picnic Leo, Narcian, Sheena, summer Ylgr, would be your mixed tanks. Arthur would need to be +Res to have 28 base resistance while Narcian and summer Ylgr can't have assets or flaws, so they can't be +Res, but they should be okay outside of stuff like trying to tank a special from Lewyn, Ophelia, or Sonya. Hawkeye is kind of up to you since his defenses are almost 30. I personally lean towards +Def since his defense is 2 points lower than his resistance at 28 to his 30 base neutral resistance, so +Def would give him 31/30 defenses. +Res would be better if you want him to tank magic damage more and maybe his eventual new weapon would use resistance more.

While axe units don't have a Barrier Axe or anything really because the developers hate them, units like Beruka, Halloween Dorcas, Gerome, Haar, and Michalis can tank magic and be mixed tanks as well. They'll need to stack a lot of resistance, though, since their base resistance is usually very low. Halloween Dorcas has it a bit easier with Ward Armor stacking and his default Hack-'o'-Lantern and Wary Fighter will mitigate a lot of damage. Beruka is probably the best candidate for this since she can be +Res and her neutral resistance is the highest out of the them, but she will have the lowest attack out of the bunch. For non-axe, Boey. Not really Merric since he's probably going to want to be +Atk and use Excalibur which is a Killer tome with any of the refines with his low base attack.

Soren can be deceptively physically tanky if Wind's Brand's Chill Attack hits his opponent and he gets as many -owl buffs as he can. And there's this +Def Reyson build: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblem.../reyson_10_now_with_strong_wings_like_tibarn/.

But yeah, the next weapon update could have any of them and that could help you decide who you want to be your merge project.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Yesterday was Gordeau's Birthday. So I'll leave an image of him here. :yeahboi:

Happy Birthday Gordeau!

Y O U D I D N O T H I N G W R O N G I N B B T A G !

Also, I got myself a new MicroSD card for my Switch. 128GB space and better then what I had for two years being a 64GB MicroSD. And I even pre-loaded Bloodstained as well so I can enjoy it on launch.

However, I got some sad news. Gintama is finally over, lasted 15 years and had over 700 Chapters. Kudos to you Gintama, you were a fantastic series.

We also got CEO coming this weekend. I'm looking forward to it and hope to see some good stuff in BBTAG, UNIST and Smash. And speaking of BBTAG, I've decided to end up going with Nine instead to tag with Gordeau.

I've been told my CC shenanigans with the two is good, however I do need to work on my Nine some more. Such as implementing her Step which is her teleport and get the actual range of her moves right. I've heard her 5A is great, being a 5f move whereas others are 6f or 7f. So very nice.

Also, I think I did something really cheeky or nasty with Nine/Gord. Teleported behind my opponent during Gord's 214BC which then allowed the last hit to connect. I think the confusion myself and my opponent felt is that the last hit lasts a bit, so maybe because of the teleport, the hit that was blocked first, was unblocked and it connected. Still confusing though.

But I did learn one of Nine's B&B combos which I'm happy with. 214B loops (j.AAA>j.214B>5B>j.AAA...), and with this, I can have Nine hit 10k solo. Which is really good. Especially if started with 214C (Scarlet Vein). I'll need to do more with her jB+5P nonsense too and use Kunzite more.

1561367906669.png

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I stumbled across this song and idk why I like it but OK it's on the B•GAL now yay for variety:

I'm beginning to think my taste in music is best described as "audible" at this point. Or "not country" at the very least.

hey Lil Puddin Lil Puddin its ur favte gaem evr

Dream Daddy: Dadrector’s Cut coming to smartphones on June 25, Switch on July 2

The tagline: Are you ready? Hi ready, I'm Dad.
But there's no new content. They pretty much just re-released the same game 3 different times on different platforms. So I already dated all the hot dads. Tho tbh that was my favorite dating simulator thing because it was 100% wholesome and the writing was perfect. Though I'm fairly certain many gays/gorls/etc were disappointed that there weren't any lewd or steamy pictures since it's a dating simulator. But tbh I just like the romancing/bromancing aspect of dating simulators and 0-lewds is a-ok by me because I am a good boi.

Totally worth it for anyone to play through it at least once. My only real beef with it is the fact there's no real voice acting when it could've been stupid-top-tier with some voice acting. All the people were good voice actors too, so it's just... Extremely lazy. Except Joseph but I don't want to fully spoil it. It's obvious the game was mostly a joke that someone sprawled out into a game. A really cute and silly game. And the characters are all likable, even Mary, once you figure out why she's the way she is.

btw

Robert is the semi-tsundere semi-crazy dad who also drinks. So that's probably me in the future tbh.
But Joseph is the worst dad tho and idc if he's a hot blond boi I'm about to end that fictional man's whole life.

bad but hot guy.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

oh yeah since the banner is over
1561404060045.png

Not so bad for an F2P Charlotte

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin