• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 189823

Also, if you don't use flaming sass kween music for Zelda montages, then you're hurting her reputation - which her makeover has done enough of already. She went from Sassy Runway Kween-Gawdess to Animu Waifu. Which is fine because she's still sparkly and peppy-sassy-adorable. But it's a step down on the sass tier list ofc, but she has also went a step up on the sparkly tier list.
Did you hear it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. The new BOX is out in DL.

It's got some fun decks and the pure toxic ones thrown into the mix too.

Fun ones being Roids, Deskbots and Jurracs. The toxic being Six Samurai, oh boy they aren't fun to play against. Oof.
FeelsBadMan

That's another thing to add to the list that'll be tough to get through.

Also, in Fate/Extella LINK. I've gotten Tamamo to Rank 30 in the BOND Level. So now I got her EX Code Caster, however I cannot make it yet since I am missing some requirements for it. One of them being I need to have 2 other EX Items made and 2 A Items made and that I'm beginning to run short of money, so I'll be doing some Extra Battles and the Route C battles to try and get some more cash.

I'll probably work on my Tier List once I've finished Story Mode and gotten Young Altera's DLC. Also, I wish they added other modes to play in Multiplayer. I'm fine with King Of The Hill being a mode, but it'd be nice to have some other modes available. Like Free-For-All or something like Territorial Control. Free-For-All I can see being worked in, but TC... Yeah, that'll be tougher to work around, since the moment you take a Sector, it could immediately just vanish from your eyes and some players may have better Code Casters then you.

Edit: rip Zelda Social. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
S•T•E•A•L•T•H
B•R•A•G
D•E•T•E•C•T•E•D
:secretkpop:
Okay I didn't think that at first but on second thought it is totally something I would do.

Legendary Azura is absolutely busted. I was disappointed that she was my free unit a little while back but yeah what were they thinking when they created this monstrosity.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
This Feh channel better wow me, otherwise I'm moving over to Dragalia full-time (and I'll take all of u along with me). So yea expect me to give u all some basic info on it if that's the case, and I'll probably tag Burgundy since he plays it a lot as well. Also expect this if they announce that the crossover event thing is both ways, and not just Feh in Dragalia.
Dragalia Xander > FE Xander

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Just use Celica. :p

But yeah, abyssal maps are like they came from Satan's ***.
Ahh I heard she was busted and I think I have the ideal Celica from her release banner. Since I'm a returning player I lack resources and I'm hoping for an OG Azura refine.

This is a good IV spread right?

Attachments

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ahh I heard she was busted and I think I have the ideal Celica from her release banner. Since I'm a returning player I lack resources and I'm hoping for an OG Azura refine.

This is a good IV spread right?
I believe +Atk is considered her best asset and -HP at least for unmerged and before the merge update that removed flaws when you merge at least once was considered her best flaw since it means she can get into Brazen range easily with Fury 3. Celica with unique refined Ragnarok doesn't really need much to start wrecking ****. Regardless of the refine, she effectively has Atk/Spd+5 at all times. Why they didn't just make it work like Valter's Cursed Lance modified Fury effect is beyond me, but anyway, that means for a +Atk Celica, she would have an effective 54/38 offensive spread. With the unique refinement's Brazen Atk/Spd 3: "At start of combat, if unit's HP ≤ 80%, grants Atk/Spd+7 during combat", her offenses become even more frightening as they would be 61/45. That's just with the unique refined Ragnarok alone and when she's at <= 80% HP, 28/35 HP for a -HP, unmerged Celica. That means she needs 7 damage and 5 of it comes from the first round of combat because of Ragnarok's effect dealing 5 recoil damage.

With Fury 3, she would have 57/41 offenses at full health and 64/48 offenses in Brazen range. Fury 3 also means she'd take 11 recoil damage which easily puts her into Brazen range. Since we have two Brazen seals, Atk/Def and Atk/Res, you can just give her either one to boost her attack even further. Celica can also run a triple Brazen build where Brazen Atk/Spd is only found on Linus and winter Robin, but the issue is setting it up since she's only going to take 5 damage from Ragnarok's recoil damage. Still, if you can set it up, she can gain +21 attack and +14 speed since we don't have a Brazen Atk/Spd seal yet when at <= 80% HP. So, a +Atk Celica would be able to have 75/52 offenses with unique refined Ragnarok's Atk/Spd+5 during combat and its Brazen Atk/Spd 3, a Brazen Atk/Spd 3 for her A passive, and a Brazen Atk/Whatever for her seal.

Desperation is simple since she's going to be at low health and her speed is likely to be really ridiculous. With Fury 3, she already can double anyone with less than 37 speed and less than 43 with only Ragnarok's Brazen Atk/Spd. It's also why +Atk is considered better than +Spd since she's likely to be too fast and having more attack would be more important than speed with how her tome works and that she can stack Brazens. She could run something else, but some of it is more expensive and hard to get like Special Spiral if you want to spam special with her, but I feel like Celica's attack is so damn high that specials aren't as important as being able to simply follow-up before being hit by someone who can counterattack. It's also very inexpensive since Shanna isn't an uncommon summon unlike Keaton and Lewyn.

Even if you didn't have a +Atk Celica, she still wrecks stuff. I used my +Res, -HP Celica with three refresh units including the broken legendary Azura to cheese abyssal Yune after numerous tries.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Okay I didn't think that at first but on second thought it is totally something I would do.

Legendary Azura is absolutely busted. I was disappointed that she was my free unit a little while back but yeah what were they thinking when they created this monstrosity.
She's a PP unit that helps players if the AI is using her because it makes it easier to bait units safely. Cavalry = easiest to bait because 3 tile movement. Now apply that to any idiot-AI-controlled character that normally moves 2 spaces. EZPZY. :^)

But yeah, if there's gotta be a Legendary Dancer, she's how it should be done... Minus the flying status. Like. Srsly. That was just a tad too much but it's K.

This Feh channel better wow me, otherwise I'm moving over to Dragalia full-time (and I'll take all of u along with me). So yea expect me to give u all some basic info on it if that's the case, and I'll probably tag Burgundy since he plays it a lot as well. Also expect this if they announce that the crossover event thing is both ways, and not just Feh in Dragalia.
Sorry, I play bad games with husbandos I know. Not total stranger husbandos.

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Well that was underwhelming. RIP my Hinoka and Minerva project, I guess?

I'm legitimately at at loss to how they thought that was a good idea for a banner change. That's probably the worst way you could feasibly come up with to 'fix' the bloated 5* pool =/.

Welp. The new BOX is out in DL.

It's got some fun decks and the pure toxic ones thrown into the mix too.

Fun ones being Roids, Deskbots and Jurracs. The toxic being Six Samurai, oh boy they aren't fun to play against. Oof.
FeelsBadMan

That's another thing to add to the list that'll be tough to get through.
I think I'm fully done with Duel Links tbh. Six Samurai is the only thing that would have brought me back to update my old deck again, but I just don't have the desire to do so.

I'll take some basic info on it given how disappointed I am in the FEH Channel, though maybe I'll just focus only on Fate/Grand Order now.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'm legitimately at at loss to how they thought that was a good idea for a banner change. That's probably the worst way you could feasibly come up with to 'fix' the bloated 5* pool =/.
They did fix it, but only for future new heroes and new seasonal heroes banners where now you're mainly going to get newer, recent 5* heroes. The 3* to 4* pool is stagnant and the old, pre-book 2 5* units have several units who don't really belong there anymore like if Sothe gets to be a 3* to 4* summonable unit then so should Jaffar, but many of them have skills that would have been fantastic if they were more accessible like Faye, Gray, Luke, Katarina, and Olwen -- can't have enough of Reposition -- let alone Hector, Nephenee, and Takumi or for whatever dumb reason, all the CYL1 units -- RIP being able to get random Steady Breath which I still have yet to experience -- and Ayra, Deirdre, Sigurd, and the Farfetched Heroes Dorcas, Lute, and Mia.

It's really, really stupid in the grand scheme of things.

I should have summoned from Sonya's recent banner...

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'll take some basic info on it given how disappointed I am in the FEH Channel, though maybe I'll just focus only on Fate/Grand Order now.
Wow I mostly said that as preparation and didn't expect the channel to be THAT much of a letdown, but yeah I'm done with this game now.
The gacha is kinda important in gachas so I'll start with that. There's 3 main things you'll pull: characters, dragons, and wyrmprints. Characters are obvious. Dragons give statboosts to the character they're attached to, and sometimes some other special effects. Wyrmprints are cards that u slap on to people and they have skills on them (they also give stats but it's so small that you really won't notice them). Pulling dupe characters gives you eldwater which is just the game's version of feathers to promote characters. Dupe dragons and wyrmprints can be used for merging, and they both cap at +4 instead of +10. Even then don't worry, as the game offers items to add merges to dragons and prints! Also dragons and prints can't be promoted or anything like that, a 4 star dragon will stay 4 stars. The game is also still young enough so that 4 star dragons and prints are still completely viable (heck even one 2 star print is a great budget option for some events). You are not able to choose between summoning a character, dragon, or print. You will get pitybroken by wyrmprints. Edit midway as I'm typing this, but one FANTASTIC thing is that units are introduced at whatever rarity they normally are at. For the banner right now, the new units are Laranoa (a 5 star) and Fleur (a 4 star). You don't have to guess which unit will get demoted, which I think is just a FEH thing anyways and Dragalia does what every other gacha does.
Every character and dragon has their own story about them, and the character stories are actually pretty lengthy! You also get some stuff for reading them so that's cool too. A few characters feel kinda trope-y, but most don't imo which is really nice.
Most progression isn't locked behind the gacha, but it's locked behind a ton of grinding instead. For the most part, F2P can get the exact same loadouts as a P2P player, the only difference is that the P2P is going to finish faster.
There's a few underwhelming units, but all units will work for most of the content. The High Dragon Trials are the endgame content, and those will need specific units (you'll only need to build 1 unit for each since the game has co-op and you can team up with 3 other people to deal with those). And even some of the underwhelming units have gotten directly buffed. Free units are usually kinda meh, but some turn out really good. Free dragons are almost always garbo sadly.
There's a castle courtyard that you can customize with different structures (basically the new Aether Resort but USEFUL). The structures can give you items to level up stuff, or give your characters stat boosts. ALWAYS make sure that something is being upgraded, there's a lot of stuff to go through.
The main story is nice enough (better than Feh but that's not saying much), the 1 flaw I have with it is that it takes foreverrrrrr for them to add more stuff to it. The last chapter was added in December I think? There's plenty of small events in-between and they have nice small stories though.
The half-anniversary is still going on rn so it's a good time to try it. There's also the fact that you can spend $8 to get literally any 1 thing you want from the standard summoning pool right now, and that's going on for about 2 more weeks (remember when Feh sold us NY!Fjorm or Laevatein for $75? lmao) so that's cool too. I plan on buying Xander because he's a great unit but also an idiot so he's exactly what I want.

That's probably about it. Uh what else......... Notte is a true gorl saying what we're all thinking at all times. Like here at 2:13 and 10:15. She also said Sweet Sassy Molassy and that's a thing now. Yeah I think that's everything important. Another midway edit but the game eats up a lot of space, usually around 3 to 5 GB's. Just so u know in case that's a concern.
I'll Burgundy Burgundy in case he wants to add anything else.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Forgot about this, but with a new phone, a new wallpaper. This has been my wallpaper for the Xperia XA2. Unfortunately, it's a bit squished since the image's resolution isn't the same as the phone's.

The artwork is amazing. It reminds me of a comic book cover or I guess an 80s action film poster which is quite fitting.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Normies: Oh boy! I can't wait to pick up and play Ruby! I LOOOOVE RWBY!

Hakumen mains:

I think I'm fully done with Duel Links tbh. Six Samurai is the only thing that would have brought me back to update my old deck again, but I just don't have the desire to do so.
Understandable. I'm just trying to get multiple copies of Limit Reverse now and hopefully try and get other copies of Powerful Rebirth for my Deskbot decks.

But other then that... Let's talk about the Fate series! :yeahboi:

I've unlocked every Servant now through Story Mode and gotten VERY HARD Mode unlocked.

Honestly, I thought the story was alright. Yeah, the story if you went with Route A and B made no sense at all, but I did enjoy the combat and thought it was very fun and enjoyable. I've already gotten Tamamo, Nero and Astolfo's Bond to level 30, so now I got their Relics which I can now make thanks to clearing Stage 1 on VERY HARD.

I was actually worried that it would be incredibly difficult, but to my surprise it was not. Despite being 23 Levels under the requirement and I managed to EX Rank it on my first try with Medusa. And I might as well talk about her, I think Medusa is really damn good, maybe a potential Top Tier in this game.

Has a nice cone raidus hitting stunning move, can power herself up on both the Offense and Attack Speed sides, making her incredibly fast, has a fantastic crowd clearing attack which often lets her connect a Rapid Assault, and her close range Active Skill is pretty great too. The fact that she can clear Crowds and even get the upper hand from this buff and even stunning enemies makes me think she's fantastic.

Also, I'll be needing to clear all the Story Stages once again on Very Hard to unlock all the EX Equipment for Hakuno and get everyone's Bond to 30. I'll admit, I do wish there was the whole romance theme that was in the previous game, but again LINK is more focused on gameplay over story, at least we get to be with the waifus. And MAYBE I'll be better prepared for Online as well with the EX Equipment. :yeahboi:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Normies: Oh boy! I can't wait to pick up and play Ruby! I LOOOOVE RWBY!

Hakumen mains:

This is exactly what would happen to me if I had the game.

After watching the LOTR movies a while back I got inspired to try read Tolkien again. Unfortunately I encountered a problem.
My diminutive brain is unable to read a 1940’s children’s book.
The Hobbit is really fun to read, it’s just the copious amounts of detail make me feel dizzy.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
They could've at least gave us a free L!Roy or character with the pair up ability. Instead they were like "hey here's this new feature and btw this time you get no freebie to try it out oops."

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Another midway edit but the game eats up a lot of space, usually around 3 to 5 GB's. Just so u know in case that's a concern.
I deleted a few gbs of music to make room and played to the end of the chapter of Chapter 3 to collect the new Player bonus.

My tutorial summon was a secondhand-looking Nitocris, so I'll probably keep her even though she's clearly an inferior copy.

Game crashed about a dozen time on me during all of this which is unfortunate, but if nothing else I'll grab the 6 month anniversary stuff and wait to see if the FEH collab stuff looks interesting. According to reddit it's a known issue that DL doesn't run well on the iphone 6, so we'll see if they patch that.

Every character and dragon has their own story about them, and the character stories are actually pretty lengthy! You also get some stuff for reading them so that's cool too. A few characters feel kinda trope-y, but most don't imo which is really nice.
I dunno, I looked up the story for Not!Nitocris and I'm pretty underwhelmed. Nitocris has more story in her first Interlude alone, and that's ignoring all the side events, main story, alts, other interludes she shows up in, etc. FGO has spoiled me on what constitutes good story in a gacha game, I guess.

Honestly the only character I can really get behind so far is Mym. Who apparently isn't playable, which is stupid else I'd probably consider that $8 deal you mentioned.
But other then that... Let's talk about the Fate series! :yeahboi:

I've unlocked every Servant now through Story Mode and gotten VERY HARD Mode unlocked.

Honestly, I thought the story was alright. Yeah, the story if you went with Route A and B made no sense at all, but I did enjoy the combat and thought it was very fun and enjoyable. I've already gotten Tamamo, Nero and Astolfo's Bond to level 30, so now I got their Relics which I can now make thanks to clearing Stage 1 on VERY HARD.
I'm always up to talk about the Fate series.

The story is bad. I wouldn't be surprised if the next one is called Extella 2 and we find out that the entire Link game

was from a failed, purged timeline that only Altera knows exists.

There are very few ways to make sense of Archimedes, cause we know from the end of the first game that corrupted Archimedes slid into a new timeline but he's no where to be seen here. Due to the nature of the QTL, he shouldn't be able to slide into a new timeline where Hakuno doesn't know him.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Zelda with rage lol... but maybe it wasn't rage? Either way, that felt a little too early.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
The more I play Simon, the more I relate to this video
I deleted a few gbs of music to make room and played to the end of the chapter of Chapter 3 to collect the new Player bonus.

My tutorial summon was a secondhand-looking Nitocris, so I'll probably keep her even though she's clearly an inferior copy.

Game crashed about a dozen time on me during all of this which is unfortunate, but if nothing else I'll grab the 6 month anniversary stuff and wait to see if the FEH collab stuff looks interesting. According to reddit it's a known issue that DL doesn't run well on the iphone 6, so we'll see if they patch that.

I dunno, I looked up the story for Not!Nitocris and I'm pretty underwhelmed. Nitocris has more story in her first Interlude alone, and that's ignoring all the side events, main story, alts, other interludes she shows up in, etc. FGO has spoiled me on what constitutes good story in a gacha game, I guess.

Honestly the only character I can really get behind so far is Mym. Who apparently isn't playable, which is stupid else I'd probably consider that $8 deal you mentioned.
Yeah considering FEH is the only other one I've tried and a "character's story" is just 8 lines that they say when u tap on them, I guess I'm easily pleased on what counts as a good story for a mobile game. :p
Mym is popular and will be playable sometime. Most people are guessing that she'll be a Gala unit (the closest thing I could realte it to is is a Feh Legendary, except the banners happen every 2 months instead of monthly. And the last one just ended so you might be waiting for a while). Until then you can TRIP and BRUISE your EARLOBE until Cygames notices and adds her.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm always up to talk about the Fate series.

The story is bad. I wouldn't be surprised if the next one is called Extella 2 and we find out that the entire Link game

was from a failed, purged timeline that only Altera knows exists.

There are very few ways to make sense of Archimedes, cause we know from the end of the first game that corrupted Archimedes slid into a new timeline but he's no where to be seen here. Due to the nature of the QTL, he shouldn't be able to slide into a new timeline where Hakuno doesn't know him.
That's understandable. I'd be fine with that as a premise, means we get to show love to Nero or Tamamo if there ever is an Extella 2. Or as Nero said in Extra CCC, she's fine with harems, so maybe Nero X Fem Hakuno X Tamamo? :secretkpop:

But anyway, I've cleared more of the Story Stages on EX Rank in Very Hard mode. Got some more EX Mystic Codes to make, and one stage just gave me SO MUCH MONEY, so it may be a good money grinding stage so I can quickly level up everyone with the Money Is Power System. Also, I feel like sometimes you just have the worst luck in Online.

Since I feel like there have been times I hit my opponent with a move, only for it to miss them entirely or they just take no damage at all. smh.

But aside from that, I'm still enjoying the game and decided to give myself the Title "Nero Researcher". Because why not. :secretkpop: Nero is adorable and cute. I'll still need to find some good builds to go by for Online, since I still feel like even with the Mystic Codes we're given for Online, I'm either not using them properly or my opponents have cheekily managed to get other Mystic Codes for Online, doubt the latter though. Hmm...

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I translated the Steamed Hams transcript into French and posted it on the r/French subreddit for a laugh.
And then I got this response:
B9605BF4-B7D8-40F2-858B-14A98C4A13CA.jpeg

This is easily the funniest way I’ve ever helped someone and it makes me all the happier for it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

Can somebody tell people I'm not comfterble in disclosing the name of my "waifu" just so they can go look up pictures to jack off too.

A non-rage tipper from the likes of Marth kills at that percent tho. :secretkpop:
I would like to see Marth killing Ganondorf at 45% off a Grab.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
But then you'd have to be Marth and not Zelda. And who wants to be Marth? Not I.
I, too, dislike using viable characters. That's why I mostly use Zelda :secretkpop:

I would like to see Marth killing Ganondorf at 45% off a Grab.
tbf Marth doesn't have to put himself at risk using a close ranged 10f move as a slow moving character just to kill G-dork at 45% anyway. :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop:

D

Deleted member 189823

tbf Marth doesn't have to put himself at risk using a close ranged 10f move as a slow moving character just to kill G-dork at 45% anyway. :secretkpop: :secretkpop: :secretkpop:
thank god people shield against me

or hey just poke my shield with some endlag and you'll probably die at 50 anyway

marth can totally do that without parrying

Last edited by a moderator:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Ahhh Ranulf!

So many Tellius banners... which I love but my wallet is sad :(

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ahhh Ranulf!

So many Tellius banners... which I love but my wallet is sad :(
Whoa, his voice is deep. And wow, brave Lucina's Geirskogul really needs a refinement update. Arguably, Drive Atk/Spd is better than Drive Atk/Def, but Ranulf's Covert Cat Fang's double Drive buffs everyone rather than only 1-range units like brave Lucina's Geirskogul.

Distant Def 4 having Dull Ranged 3 is hilarious.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
An entire B skill that was niche at absolute best? Better bake it into a strong A skill.

I could use some fodder though. I have some decent anti-bladetome units already, but this is nice.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
W O W

They made sure to bring the B A R A for this next banner, featuring Ranulf as well. Even better, the free unit is hunky Harr.

Ranulf's voice... Is so much deeper than I would've thought it'd be. But I guess it makes sense, considering he's a general/emissary/etc for Bara Beast Land. Also lmao @ Distant Def 4. Dull Range 3 along with +8 to def/res. OH OK.

Now all we need is a character worthy of being a ranged tank who doesn't have to worry about slayer effects. Get on it, IS.

Tho honestly I don't really care about this new banner. I've learned to save my orbs for the end of the month summonings to get those 5*s ez pzy. Which means fodder ez pzy. Yeeeeeeeee gorl.

The refines choices for this batch is boring tho. Cain/Abel/Hana/Peri. Meh. So I'll pretty much just sleep on this game for a month and play The Muscle Hustle until I get bored of it.

thank god people shield against me

or hey just poke my shield with some endlag and you'll probably die at 50 anyway

marth can totally do that without parrying
ngl I almost switched to Lucinda/Marth because they are so good. But my fingers can't do fast paced gaming for more than a couple of minutes. Meanwhile Zelda is, like, super slow. So every single move you throw out = 1 second of finger rest basically lmao.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I hate how good armoured units are in the game because I absolutely despise using them.

D

Deleted member 189823

ngl I almost switched to Lucinda/Marth because they are so good. But my fingers can't do fast paced gaming for more than a couple of minutes. Meanwhile Zelda is, like, super slow. So every single move you throw out = 1 second of finger rest basically lmao.
how about using her actual fast normals

Lucina is so boring. I literally don't get it. Like, even in FE. It's literally a chick cosplaying Marth.

I hate how good armoured units are in the game because I absolutely despise using them.
I hate having to carry their ass through the field and people expect me to justify it by stapling them to another Armour buddy or sacrificing an S-slot for conditional mobility.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Infantry is the best tho, seeing as how they have the least weaknesses from opposing weapons.

Oliver is a B•E•A•U•T•I•F•U•L beacon of power and defense. Truly the god we all need, but do not deserve. My Oliver is only +7 atm tho. pls gib 3 more beautiful men so I can complete him

Stats with his cheerleader Rally Atk+M!Corrin = 54/56/25/32/41 on map but 54/73/33/48/52 in combat. OopsT, ripperoni to all who oppose his terrible beauty. And of course if something is giving me trouble I just throw in L!Azura to just add +7 to all stats and then +2 more stats to him passively with perhaps another Spur Def/Res or Atk. Because if you can't use a min-max boosted BST character to break the game, then you're not playing FEH properly. :^)

He also 2 shots Surtrs and his special is Sol to stay alive because his atk is so dummy thicc that he doesn't need specials to actually secure kills. He can also bait Surtr if he needs to and survive. But. Like. Why would he let such an ugly thing near him in the first place? Talk about blasphemous.

how about using her actual fast normals

Lucina is so boring. I literally don't get it. Like, even in FE. It's literally a chick cosplaying Marth.
Her fast normals are OK in speed but are still not stupid-spammy fast like the rest of the cast. So I don't have to break my fingers to kill people with her. I also like Palutena for similar reasons. I'd go braindead and lose finger-functionality if I had to play the FF-Aerial-spam meta that this game is trying to setup.

I hate having to carry their *** through the field and people expect me to justify it by stapling them to another Armour buddy or sacrificing an S-slot for conditional mobility.
Gorl. You Ward Armor stack and just let heauxes run into the wall of sass. W!Cecelia is pretty hilarious thanks to her weapon and ward stacking too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 189823

Her fast normals are OK in speed but are still not stupid-spammy fast like the rest of the cast. So I don't have to break my fingers to kill people with her. I also like Palutena for similar reasons. I'd go braindead and lose finger-functionality if I had to play the FF-Aerial-spam meta that this game is trying to setup.
so maylay

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
An entire B skill that was niche at absolute best? Better bake it into a strong A skill.

I could use some fodder though. I have some decent anti-bladetome units already, but this is nice.
At least they didn't remove it from future new heroes and seasonal summoning pools like they did with Shield Pulse.

Also, Haar is the next GHB. Haar, the axe wielding wyvern lord. Haar who was one of if not the most request male character from the Tellius series. Haar, another axe flier who could have been in the regular summoning pool. Why.

The regular summoning pool's axe fliers has been since launch, Beruka, Camilla, Cherche, and "not in future new heroes or seasonal summoning pools anymore" Minerva. The only other summonable axe fliers are seasonal, New Year's Azura and summer Innes, and assuming Hel becomes summonable, mythic. That also means the only way to get a speedy axe flier is to hope for summer Innes or even New Year's Azura. Everyone else is either average in speed or slow where Minerva is mainly fast because she comes with L&D3 instead of having a high base speed like summer Innes or as suggested by her enemy stats, Hel. The remaining axe fliers are Michalis and Narcian are GHB and Gerome is TT where except for Narcian, Gerome and Michalis more high attack and high defense, but low speed and low resistance axe fliers. In his home games, Haar is also like that; he's not fast at least in speed growth where his is low and his resistance sucks just like most wyvern riders. Dude is likely to be another typical wyvern rider. To make matters worse, he comes with a Brave Axe in Path of Radiance meaning if he shows up with it, then with his base kit, he'd essentially end up as another Cherche 2.0, but probably not as close as Gerome is who is Cherche with more stats. If he doesn't then outside of a wacky base kit, exclusive skill, or a non-Brave personal weapon, standing out isn't going to be easy. Watch them give him Firesweep Axe. It'll be even more infuriating if they do.

Top Bottom