• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Mmm...what does that mean in HW terms?
There's not any direct comparison but I'll do the best I can.
So you know how you deal practically no damage to a giant boss until you use the right item to knock it down? The shield gauge is sorta like that, except you just have to hit them to deplete the meter instead of using the right item at the right time.
Bartolomeo can use Tarai to instantly knock down a giant boss, similar to forced focus spirit ending attacks. But unlike focus spirit, Tarai is a special that recharges quickly, meaning you can pop the skill again once the shield gauge refills. No shields for u.
Cause you were a big advocate of Wizzro cause of his shield DELETE button even though he's a horrible character who shouldn't exist, and I'm saying that as a Agitha and Deku Spear main.
Gorl I don't like him either but I can at least acknowledge a good character. C4 bops giant bosses and is his best option to get KO's (this is actually his weakest area but being weak here isn't that big of a deal anyways). C1 is just a Brawl chaingrab, you don't even need to think just pick up the enemy, slam them down, pick them up again, slam them down again, etc etc. This game has a few infinites but none of them kill even remotely as fast as this one, and that's super valuable in a game where time is a constant threat.
Like yeah it's a super boring way to play him but it works really well. He has his unique C3 where you can set it as a trap and then detonate it with his standard string but there's not much of a reason to do that. Just spin-2-win and grab-2-win. Still more engaging than Midna C3 spam at least.
btw Lana4SmUsh, come on Nintendo. Do it, you cowards. I want to crush heauxes with shiny giant dominoes and Rubik's cubes. All while whipping a ponytail around like a runway kween. rip Zelda if Lana is actually added tho as if that'd be a tremendous loss, amirite?
Lana would be a better Zelda rep than Impa or anyone from Breath of the Wild idc

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lana would be a better Zelda rep than Impa or anyone from Breath of the Wild idc
*sad accordion birb noises*

After reading your post on the complaints about Bravely Second, I feel like it's probably something on the developers' side that some fans may have been disappointed about or felt like their expectations were not met, but it's much stronger on the developers.

So I did the stupid thing and rolled to get the access to the free 5* from the Fates banner and got a -SPD F!Byleth, a neutral Ylgr, and a -HP/+ATK Lilith which I'm super happy with, but now I don't know who to choose for my free unit.
Hey, welcome to the "Random -Spd Byleth from the Fates banner" club!

The first option is Midori with her stupid bow and powercrept CC, but I already have a small amount of CC fodder I'm already not using and it'll feel like a waste if I gave a mage the Foil skill and let her bow disappear.
Other than Valentine's Faye, Halloween Jakob, Norne, and I guess soiree Nephenee and Tanya, Brave Bow or Firesweep Bow might be simpler choices for the other archers who don't have wacky or very useful prf bows. Part of it has to do with their defenses as those four have good or decent mixed bulk. You could stack attack with Jamke and Leon, but they would probably still melt to magic damage and being gen 2 and gen 1 units, respectively, they could be part of a weapon update soon which could give them something great or at least niche to them, especially Leon. It's still a good bow if not a stupid inheritable bow.

If you were to give Close Foil to a mage or dagger unit, I feel like only Julia would be the best user of it since it completes her Close Counter with unique refined Naga's Dragon Counter. The extra attack and defense is appreciated on other units, but missing out dragons can be a problem. For instance, Kronya or a Close Counter, Vantage -blade mage being able to counter against everyone is what makes them so potent. Close Counter is also probably cheaper at the moment if you were lucky and able to or chose to try and get as many sources of Close Counter in the past. Still, it does depend on what you want a unit to do and if you have someone else to cover for them. Julia's defense is still going to be kind of on the low side as she hits 26 Def on enemy phase with her 17 base neutral defense, +4 from refined Naga's Bracing Stance 2, and +5 from Close Foil and she's still the slow, sleepy Julia, but now she can counter against all melee units where gains Atk/Def+5 against physical damage units and she negates adaptive damage from dragons and deals effective damage to them.

Unless you really, really like or want to merge Lilith at least to get rid of her -HP, I feel like you should pick Midori, Rinkah, or even Forrest if he is also a merge project since that's 20k less feathers to deal with.

Lilith is just another blue 5* dragon. How many of those do we need lmao. She has OK fodder with her T4 Drive Atk, but you already got one soooo... Ya.
Lilith is the only other blue flying dragon after Naga and she's the fastest flying dragon beating kid summer Tiki and tying with winter Sothis for fastest dragon. If you can work with her support requirement, then you can do stupid things with her since Lilith's utility and ability to stack stats with Clive, M!Corrin, or Mathilda is dumb.

I still haven't decided if I want Rinkah or Lilith as my 40 summons pick, but I saw a video that made me lean towards Lilith more now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cK28LRM26qY. That, and I did a thing with Linus, so I feel another 5* axe infantry and an offensive one at that might not be as worth it as a free utility creature that requires me to support her with someone.

Speaking of legendary/mythic heroes who haven't aged well, damn, F!Grima looks like a fallen hero. As in, she fell and can't get back up again. Her exclusive Dragonskin A passive is Iote's Shield and Bracing Stance 2 which puts her into an enemy phase role except she's not that bulky nor does she have a ton of attack without help. She can get a lot of stats easily by being on a flier team with Goad or Ward stacks. Altina was introduced and considering she's a mythic, it makes sense for her have something exceptional. In her case, her Ashera's Chosen A passive is Iote's Shield and Atk/Def 3 Solo and Atk/Def 3.5 Beast-Dragon Bond. And now we have Mininerva who a Prized Axe for her prf axe -- Dragoon Axe has the same effects as Perceval's Prized Lance -- has Dragoon Shield as her exclusive A passive that is Iote's Shield and grants her a flat Atk/Spd/Def+3. Mininerva could have used some resistance, but that's still fine considering her stat spread is the usual wyvern knight's low resistance and average to high everything else. Mininerva's stat spread is 40 HP, 36 Atk, 37 Spd, 35 Def, and 19 Res with HP, Spd, and Def being her highest level 1 stats. F!Grima has adaptive damage and Distant Counter with Expiration, so Iote's Shield and Bracing Stance 2 works, but a flat Def/Res+3 or at this point, a flat Spd/Def/Res+3 would give her more flexibility.

Meanwhile in FEH: Let's Go To Jail Edition, kid Merric cursed my summons. Also, I was able to get a freebie Echidna from the TT banner I think, so my Echidna is +2 now. Linus became +4 after I got bored and figured I should have another green Galeforce unit that wasn't Yarne who has it by default. I still can't find it in myself to justify spending grails for some reason. Maybe if the next weapon update has Marisa in it and I like her new weapon, then maybe. Otherwise, I guess I'll just wait for Mininerva to be added to the grail shop or for another episode of boredom to cause me to make Astram a merge project.
3* Effie: +Atk, -Def.
3* Laslow: +HP, -Atk.
5* hat boy Merric: +Spd, -Res.
3* Reinhardt: +Spd, -Def.
4* Soren: +HP, -Res.
3* Gwendolyn: +Spd, -Res.
3* Odin: +Res, -Def.
3* Selena: +Atk, -Def.
3* Silas: +Atk, -Res.
4* Wrys: +Res, -Atk.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. Time to leave some more custom cards. :yeahboi:

1587548593526.png

1587549186340.png
1587549198183.png

1587548621720.png
1587548662239.png

1587548670087.png

Also, UNICLR finally got updated on Switch (Took them long enough) and Mario Maker 2 got a huge update which I'm happy for. I can probably think of some things I could do with that. Maybe make one level called "Boo's Dream House" where it's a maze as usual, but you have to find a Big Boo, defeat him to get the key in order to escape. And apparently, UNICLR's netcode may have been fixed?

1587548820205.png

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
C1 is just a Brawl chaingrab, you don't even need to think just pick up the enemy, slam them down, pick them up again, slam them down again, etc etc.
This gave me a video idea oops

I've mostly been continuing with Octopath since I put it down over a year ago. The main game is fun but all of the prep you have to do for the final boss is ugh. I'm in the mood tho and the grind is going by pretty quickly. I'm probably ready for the final boss right now but I want to keep going until I burn out.
Currently I have everyone at least at level 65. I'm also trying to do all of the sidequests (and I'm just looking up how to do them because going to the other side of the world and guiding this random npc to the recipient is Not Fun). I've farmed a ton of concoction materials (I might've farmed too many Essences of Pomegranate, I'm close to the max), I've got all of the best equipment, and I managed to get a second Battle-tested Axe to drop so woo. I might farm another Battle-tested weapon (staff maybe??????) but we'll see. Alfyn got enough JP to just buy out every support skill, and there's probably a few other characters that should be able to as well.
For the final boss itself, I don't want to look up any cheese strats, I'd rather attempt it myself first... but I am looking up a cheese strat for the boss rush before it since that kinda just feels like padding.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp, I've started to watch "My Next Life As A Villainess", since there isn't really much on during this season that peaked my interest.

But I have to say, I am liking Villainess (Or Hamefura) so far. The effort she has to take to avoid all death flags is great. And how she is unintentionally creating yuri routes for herself as well due to discussing and talking with some of the girls and stealing the male love interests lines. It's an interesting anime if anyone wants to watch it, so I recommend it.

Now onto Digimon 2020. I really liked episode 3 so far.

The fight between Omnimon and Argomon was cool, I liked how there was no talking at all during the fight, only the music playing to give an emphasis on how powerful Omnimon truly is. I do like how we are slowly being introduced to the others subtly, meeting Sora at the camp with Joe being teased in the foreground as he helps other children on cooking. Sadly due to what is happening, Episode 4 is postponed, but that is understandable. Better to stay safe.

Also, I've finished the Banner for Joey on Duel Links, again. They gave use some new Cards for Joey which are... Not good. And his new Skill is not very good either. Being called "Scapegoat", which can only be activated when he taken 2000 or more points of damage, it allows him to Special Summon 3 Scapegoat tokens on his side of the field in face-up defense position instead of conducting his Draw Phase, BUT you skip straight to the End Phase. This seems like it can only be useful for meme decks or specific Trap Control decks. Either way, not a good Skill, do not recommend.

Now give us a new Box already Konami. :V

1587982642549.png

I love how different Ray Chase makes Roy and Susanoo sound. They're like night and day. It's almost like Roy is before 0 Vitamin Gummies, and Susanoo is after eating an entire packet of Vitamin Gummies.

Edit: Oof. Place a bit inactive, oh well. I'll mention that for BBTAG, I've returned to Gordeau, but I'm using Susanoo with him. It feels like a strong team with good sandwich opportunities.

Also, Duel Links is getting a new BOX, and it has Malefics in it. So I'm getting excited to try out Malefics, already have an idea of what I could run in it as for what the BOX contains Malefic wise.

Malefic Stardust Dragon
Malefic Paradox Gear
Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Malefic Rainbow Dragon
Malefic Territory
Malefic Parallel Gear
Malefic Paradox Dragon
Malefic World
Malefic Truth Dragon

I might run three copies of World, Territory and the Gears. Three copies of Malefic Stardust would be nice, but VERY expensive (Same with three copies of Paradox Gear).

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Oh I forgot to mention this earlier, but I beat Octopath's final boss on Monday night! On my first try, I immediately died at the start of the second phase which really hurt. A few hours later, I changed some gear and my approach to the second phase, and the run was nearly flawless.
I ran Starseer Ophilia, Dancer Therion, Sorcerer Primrose, and Apothecary Cyrus in the first phase. Prim is doing most of the breaking and damage. Cyrus used Dohter's to spam pomegranates on everyone, Alephan's on Prim during key moments, and assisted in breaking every now and then. Therion was the buffbot. Ophilia was mostly there to keep Aelfric's up on Prim.
Second phase was Runelord Tressa, Warrior Alfyn, Warmaster Olberic, and Merchant H'aanit. Tressa was for group sidesteps. Alfyn was for whatever support I needed, either being a BP battery, breaking, debuffing, healing, whatever. Olberic killed stuff. H'aanit used Arrowstorm for breaking stuff quickly, and also donated BP as a backup battery. Honestly, Olberic and ESPECIALLY H'aanit carried this part of the fight. It hurts to admit since they're my favorite characters, but Tressa and Alfyn didn't do much. H'aanit was on point with breaking things at the right times, she was sorta a better BP battery than Alfyn somehow, and she even landed the last hit on the boss. Splendid stuff. Also maybe it didn't help that I had no clue what Alfyn's secondary class should be. I just used Warrior since that's what he stuck with for most of the game.

That's another backlog game finished! I should get back to Hypermode Metroid Prime later today, I'm at Ridley so I'm nearly finished but Ridley is just ugh to fight.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Picked up Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 that are currently on sale for the PC. They were really cheap at $3 for each game or $9 for both games and all their DLC which was mainly BF1's DLC map packs, so I figured why not. Titanfall 2 had a good campaign for a shooter and I remember it being being all right from watching a playthrough a while back. Helps that BT-7274, the titan mech in the campaign, sounds like Optimus Prime. Experiencing it for myself is another story. Gameplay-wise, I knew about Titanfall having parkour and mech combat. Specifically on parkour, the first game was the second FPS I could remember having parkour after Brink.

Brink was a Bethesda published game with parkour being its selling point and I guess a unique art style. Problem is that its gameplay wasn't good from what was shown and from what I watched. Parkour is cool and all, but there needed to be more for a FPS. Mirror's Edge did a first-person parkour game well because that's what it was all about: parkour. Titanfall in addition to having parkour to grant the players an amazing freedom of movement, also has mech combat and good gunplay. Another thing is that Brink was kind of too early for its time. From what I remember, Brink could be comparable to games like Overwatch and Rainbow Six: Siege. eSports shooters? Overwatch came out with a clear idea of what it wanted to do while R6: Siege had a troubled launch, but Ubisoft continued to back it and it was polished into the successful game it is now. Brink possibly could have pulled a comeback story like Siege, but it would have needed a massive overhaul for the gameplay. Parkour being even crazier or a stronger game plan. Siege is about tactics and the ability to destroy walls adds an element of unpredictability to each game. Brink was just a FPS with parkour and parkour that didn't seem as impressive or opening as Titanfall's.

Battlefield 1 surprised me. Games throwing you into gameplay upon start isn't anything new, but the context for why Battlefield 1 did it is what made it stand out. It made you feel the chaos and most of all the confusion of war and of the "greatest" of wars: World War I. It made me think what a person who has never played a shooter or a game would have felt if they started up BF1 and experienced this -- bewildered probably. The sudden start put us in the shoes of soldiers who fought whether or not they believed in what they were fighting or whether or not they were drafted or enlisted. Still only a fraction of the horror of war they saw, but enough to give us an inkling. How death was used in the opening further hammered in the realities of war. Dying didn't reset you at a checkpoint, it gave a name of the random soldier you were playing and their birth and death years, and then it put you in control of another soldier. Rinse and repeat until you advanced onto the next part where you controlled yet another soldier. Soldiers were expendable and the respawn mechanic used made it very clear on how many people died during WWI which was stated in the opening credits of the game. I didn't expect or know much about BF1 other than it was a WWI game when BF and CoD were in this weird World War focus, but this was an intriguing start.

Meanwhile in FEH, legendary/mythic banners are meh as usual, but on the bright side, I got a freebie Nagi from the block b voting gauntlet banner.
4* Abel: neutral.
4* Clarine: +HP, -Spd.
4* Jakob: +Res, -Spd.
3* Shanna: +Def, -Res.
3* Silvia: +Res, -Atk.
4* Cain: +Def, -Res.
3* Frederick: +Res, -Atk.
4* Legault #1: +Res, -Spd.
3* Legault #2: +Res, -HP.
4* Soleil: +Spd, -Def.

Edit: Wanted to get two copies of Perceval. Did not happen.
4* Bartre #1: +Res, -Spd.
3* Cherche #1: +HP, -Spd.
4* Eliwood: +Res, -Spd.
4* Palla #1: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Seliph #1: +Spd, -Def.
4* Barst: +HP, -Def.
4* Donnel #1: +Atk, -HP.
4* Est: +Spd, -HP.
4* Sothe: +Def, -Atk.
4* Virion #1: +Spd, -HP.
4* Bartre #2: +Spd, -Res.
4* Laslow: +Spd, -Res.
3* Peri: +HP, -Spd.
4* Shigure: +HP, -Spd.
3* Titania #1: +HP, -Res.
3* Arthur: +Def, -Res.
4* Clair: +Res, -Def.
3* Nanna: +Spd, -HP.
4* M!Robin: +HP, -Res.
3* Setsuna #1: +Spd, -HP.
4* Athena: +Spd, -Def.
4* Eirika: +Def, -Res.
3* Jeorge #1: +Res, -HP.
4* Niles: +Spd, -Def.
3* Serra: +Spd, -Atk.
3* Hinata: +HP, -Atk.
4* Jeorge #2: +HP, -Spd.
4* Legault #3: +Def, -Atk.
5* regular Mareeta #1: +HP, -Spd.
3* Reinhardt #1: +Spd, -Res.
5* CYL Hector: +Atk, -Spd. +Res or +Atk... Choices.
4* Jeorge #3: +Spd, -Res.
3* Marth: +Spd, -Def.
3* Sophia #1: +Spd, -Def.
4* Tailtiu: +Atk, -Spd.
5* Leanne: +Spd, -Def. Merged my first +HP, -Def Leanne into her.
3* Nowi: +Atk, -Def.
4* Odin #1: +Def, -Res.
4* Palla: +Res, -HP.
4* Titania #2: +Def, -HP.
4* Lachesis: +HP, -Atk.
3* Merric #1: +Atk, -Def.
4* Priscilla #1: +Res, -Def.
4* Ross: neutral.
3* Sully #1: +Res, -HP.
4* Jagen: +Def, -Spd.
4* Libra: +Def, -Res.
4* Maria: +Def, -Spd.
3* Nino: +Res, -Spd.
4* Sully #2: +Def, -Spd.
4* Azama: +Spd, -Def.
3* Klein: +HP, -Res.
5* regular Mareeta #2: +HP, -Spd. What the hell? She came back.
4* Odin #2: +Spd, -Res.
4* Tanya: +Spd, -HP.
3* Cecilia: +HP, -Res.
3* Florina: +Atk, -Def.
3* Gordin: +Atk, -Def.
4* Leon: +HP, -Res.
4* Reinhardt #2: +Atk, -Res.
3* Mathilda: +Def, -Spd.
3* Matthew: neutral.
4* Merric #2: +Def, -Res.
4* Seliph #2: neutral.
4* Sophia #2: +Spd, -Atk.
4* Gwendolyn: +Spd, -Res.
5* Luke: +Spd, -Res. Lucky? Unlucky? I have no idea!
4* Merric #3: +Def, -Spd.
4* Rath #1: +Spd, -Atk. Better than +HP, -Atk, I suppose.
4* Rebecca #1: +Spd, -Res.
4* Merric #4: +Atk, -Spd.
3* Saizo: +Def, -Res.
3* Setsuna #2: +Def, -Spd.
4* Sophia #3: +Spd, -Res.
4* adult Tiki: +HP, -Spd.
4* Bartre #3: +Spd, -Atk.
4* Mae: +Res, -HP.
3* Mercedes: +Def, -HP.
3* Seliph #3: +HP, -Spd.
3* Virion #2: +Def, -Res.
3* Brady: +Atk, -Spd.
3* Lilina: +Spd, -Res.
4* Python: +Spd, -Def. Much better than +HP, -Spd.
4* Rath #2: +HP, -Def.
4* Reyson: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Boey: +Def, -Atk.
3* Cherche #2: +Atk, -Def.
4* Donnel #2: +Def, -Atk.
4* Hawkeye: +HP, -Res.
4* Sheena: +Def, -Res.
3* Felicia: +Spd, -HP.
4* Oboro: +Spd, -HP.
4* Olivia: +Def, -Spd.
3* Priscilla #2: +HP, -Res.
4* Saizo #2: +Res, -Atk.
5* Linde: +Spd, -Atk. Hey, my first 5* blue mage shows up again.
5* regular Mareeta #3: +HP, -Res. Three of her, but zero of Perceval and Yarne. What the hell.
3* Raigh: +Atk, -Res.
3* Rebecca #2: +Res, -Def.
3* Titania #3: HP, -Spd.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So the new BOX will be coming out today in Duel Links. I'm genuinely looking forward to running Malefics. In fact, I even came up with a deck I could try and run, to see how good it will be.

Skill:
Any Field Spell Skill (Yami Yugi, Seto Kaiba, Mako Tsunami, Joey Wheeler, Tristan Taylor, Bonz, Bastion Misawa, etc.)
Heavy Starter (Mokuba Kaiba or Seto Kaiba)

Main Deck:
x1-2 Malefic Stardust Dragon
x3 Malefic Paradox Gear
x1-2 Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon
x3 Malefic Parallel Gear
x1 Malefic Truth Dragon
x2-3 Malefic Territory
x2-3 Malefic World
x1 Malefic Selector
x1 Drowning Mirror Force
x2-3 Cosmic Cyclone

Extra Deck:
x1-2 Stardust Dragon
x1-2 Malefic Paradox Dragon
x1 Mist Bird Clausolas

Side Deck:
x1 Malefic Rainbow Dragon
x1 Burial From A Different Dimension
x1 Treacherous Trap Hole

Just an idea I got. Oh, I found out Terraforming is in Duel Links, one of the NPCs during the 5Ds Chronicles banner used it on me.

Also, somehow I have been finding more stuff with Gordeau in BBTAG. This is baffling me. And thanks to some people in the BBTAG Discord, I learned that Susanoo/Gordeau has great sandwich setups. Gordeau can simply do a basic B&B combo such as 5BB>2C>2B[1], call Susanoo at the same time as 2B, jump forward and run behind the opponent the moment they do a Ground Ukemi, then activate Cross Combo and there you go, the opponent is now sandwiched between Gordeau and Susanoo. And Active Switching could make it even more nasty.

1588237850924.png

Edit: More custom YGO cards from yours truly, just to liven up this place. :yeahboi:

1588417367882.png

1588417376673.png

1588417383948.png
1588417403618.png

1588417410731.png

1588417417817.png
1588417441209.png

1588417448078.png
1588417467365.png

1588417482082.png

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So it begins. The Zelda Social will die a slow and agonizing death. Y'know what that calls for? Water and water and water and more water.

Other music: Solid State Society by Ghost Data: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cll7WkR6kmA.

Light It Up feat. Jex by Robin Hustin and TobiMorrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdE_SyHad90.

So, Streets of Rage 4 was released a week ago. Has anyone picked it up? The art style and character design are awesome.

Edit: FEH stuff. Got some blue, sweaty corn. Probably moldy if it's blue.
4* Athena #1: +HP, -Res.
4* Legault: neutral.
4* Lukas: +HP, -Res.
4* Reyson: +Res, -Atk.
4* Silas: +Res, -HP.
3* Athena #2: +Def, -Res.
4* Palla: +Def, -Spd.
3* Selena: +Res, -HP.
3* Seth: +HP, -Atk.
4* Soleil: +Def, -Atk.
3* Gaius: +Def, -Atk.
5* Hardin: +Res, -Spd. Well, he is a fallen hero. Same asset and flaw as the first one.
4* Norne: +Spd, -Res.
4* Raigh: +HP, -Res.
4* Sheena #1: +Spd, -Atk. Hopefully she'll be part of the next weapon update since Gwendolyn was and gained a pretty awesome prf lance.
4* Barst: +HP, -Atk.
4* Gordin: +Spd, -Res.
4* Hawkeye: +HP, -Atk.
4* Mercedes: +Spd, -HP.
4* Virion: +Spd, -Def.
3* Jeorge: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Reinhardt: +Atk, -HP.
4* Roy: +Atk, -HP.
3* Sakura #1: +Atk, -Spd.
3* Tethys: +Res, -Atk.
4* Caeda: +Def, -Spd.
5* sweaty M!Corrin: +Atk, -Spd. The opposite of sweaty F!Corrin.
3* Serra: +Atk, -Def.
4* Sophia #1: +Def, -HP.
3* Thea: +Atk, -Res.
3* Arthur: +Res, -Atk.
4* Effie: +Def, -HP.
4* Oscar: +Atk, -Def.
4* Sakura #2: +Spd, -Def.
3* Sheena #2: +Def, -Atk.
4* Camilla: +Def, -Atk.
3* Clarine: +Def, -Res.
3* L'Arachel: +HP, -Spd.
4* Sophia #2: +Def, -HP.
3* Subaki: +Def, -Res.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
So it begins. The Zelda Social will die a slow and agonizing death. Y'know what that calls for? Water and water and water and more water.
NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!

Might as well do a big ass report on stuff then. :yeahboi:

First off, I've finished University. My next assessment got cancelled due to the pandemic, meaning I was supposed to finish at the end of this month (28th of May), so a day before Xenoblade DE comes out. Oh well, I still plan on doing my End of Module Assessment (EMA) just so I have something to do to pass the time while we are in lockdown. I plan on doing Commission Work involving Art and Design, first I'll need to get myself a drawing tablet, laptop for this, something similar to photoshop (I think my sister showed me one) and video editting software so I can make some meme-like videos for BBTAG.

And speaking of Xenoblade Definitive Edition. Jenna Coleman's reprised her role as Melia, which is fantastic. I'm glad that the English Dub fans get to hear her again, I am very curious about that portal in Future Connected though, wondering if we will see Xenoblade 2 characters or not.

In other stuff, that anime fighter Koihime Enbu RyoRaiRai now has a new update coming, so it is on Version 3 and they're currently running a beta test on the Steam version, added a new character named Xu Huang, new assist named Guo Jia and a new stage named Luoyang which they plan on selling as DLC, that'll be :nifty:, so I'll see if I can save up for that and get it when I have the chance.

And one of the top Anime Fighters TheBrett found a 5k combo with Cho'un that doesn't require Hougeki, which I think is amazing.
https://www.twitch.tv/thebrett/clip/SpunkyQuaintKittenBloodTrail

BBTAG wise, I've now got two teams. Susanoo/Gordeau and Celica/Adachi which I plan on sticking with until whenever 2.5 or 3.0 comes out (IF they ever plan on doing 2.5 and 3.0). But so far, I'm liking the teams. I just learned about how to actually Grab Active Switch much easier. I'm mad at myself for not learning about it sooner. But hey, Susanoo can do UNGA damage. Solo, I've had him do 11.3k with 2 meter. He can hit 16k universally too. So I'll need to learn that out with Gordeau. And Susanoo can slay some thots too which will be grand, especially against that human personification of static white noise Ruby Rose, and that trash waifu Yang Xiao Long. :V

Duel Links news now. I've gone back to my Lunalight deck, because I am struggling so hard against other decks now with Aromas, so I might as well just go back to Lunalights, since that is one deck I have access to and I can utilize well, plus with it being F2P friendly as well, no cards from that Archetype are URs, most are Rs with a few being SRs, so that is fine... Still after the Malefic cards though, but the game won't give me Stardust or Paradox Gear. GIMME THEM ALREADY DAMMIT!! I've already opened over 100 Packs, just gimme it already!

As for Animal Crossing New Horizons: I've made some more progress on my island, I made a public area behind my market which I had the Museum, Tailors and Shop placed so I can get acccess to them much easier. I plan on making a scene where you are on a cliffside, and you can see a Robot Hero fighting a Giant Monster in a destroyed city. That's my end goal for this game, and I think it will take some time to do. Since I only have 4 Rusted Parts, 1 Gold Nugget and over 90 Iron Nuggets. Still need the Rocket and Gold Armour to make any progress. Still wondering if it is possible to upgrade Nook's Cranny further or not (Nevermind, I checked. You cannot, oof).

And finally... I'm making some custom cards again but on Idolm@ster now, just so I can limit myself to what I can make and make it a smaller archetype.

One more thing. I'll leave our boy Susanoo here.
1588847263894.png

1588847209706.png

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Not that long now until both Terraria's Journey End and Xenoblade DE come out.

I'm genuinely looking forward to playing Terraria again. Last time I played it I think was a while back. But I remember getting Betsy's Wings which were the best wings in the game.

And I managed to learn a much more consistent 16k combo with Susanoo/Gordeau in BBTAG, which I am very happy for. Which means characters with 16k Health will die in one combo (Though it does require 5 meter, oh well). But it's corner only and it can TOD outside of a Counter Hit which I am very satisfied with.

5BB > 236C > (5BB > 214A)*3 > 5P > sjc > j.C (Cross Combo) > 5P > j.C > 5P > 214BC > P.
Does 16.1k. So I am proud of that.

Anime wise, I've been watching Hamefura, and I'm enjoying it so far. I like how it is a complete twist on the concept of an isekai.

Also, Dark Magicians are finally getting nerfed in Duel Links! Took them long enough!

1589193630730.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
After reading your post on the complaints about Bravely Second, I feel like it's probably something on the developers' side that some fans may have been disappointed about or felt like their expectations were not met, but it's much stronger on the developers.
I got to talk with some people that were disappointed with Second so I finally got an actual answer on this, woo!
Pretty much, the problem they had was that Second was a sequel. In RPG's, they like exploring a new world and seeing new characters. Since Second is a direct sequel, there isn't much new stuff to explore. There's new characters but that wasn't enough for them.
And if this is the common complaint that the dev's were addressing in the article earlier, then that absolutely explains why we got Default II and not Third. We get a new cast of characters in a new world, and that's what they wanted to see.

Glad that mystery got solved!

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. Time to leave some more BBTAG stuff no one here cares about! :yeahboi:

But firstly, I must ask your thoughts on the EVO Online lineup? Since Smash isn't there anymore due to the poor netcode, so I like to know your thoughts and opinions on this.

Now back to the BBTAG stuff. Focusing on...

1589621058334.png

Neco-Arc CHAOS.

Such as interactions, voicelines and what his moveset would be.

I'd share some images too, but a lot of the moves don't have any images of them on Mizuumi, rip.

Neco-Arc CHAOS will have moves mixed from his different Moon Styles from Melty Blood. Each motion will have a note on which Moon Style it is from. Crescent, Half or Full.

BBTAG | Melty Blood
5AAAA | 5B > 6ABC (Half)
5BBB | 5(B) > j.C (Half) > j.236A (Crescent)
5C | 6C
2A | 2B (Crescent/Full)
2B | 2C (Crescent/Full)
2C | 2C (Half)
j.A | j.B (Crescent/Full)
j.B | j.C (Crescent/Full)
j.C | j.2C (Half)
236A/B | 236A/B
214A/B | 214A/B (Crescent)
214C | 214A/B (NAC Rocket) (Crescent)
j.236A/B | j.236A/B (Full)
j.214A/B | j.214A/B (Crescent/Half)
236C | 236C
j.236C | j.236C (Full)
j.214C | j.214C (Crescent/Half)
236BC | 2222C
214BC | 214C
222BC | Last Arc

Alternate Astral could be a new one where he unleashes all 666 Beasts inside of him to create a super giant beast which eats the opponent whole.

Activating Resonance:
Voiceline #1:
"Entering Blood Heat!"

Voiceline #2:
"I'M GONNA KILL YOU! Just kiddin'. ♪"

Astral Finish:
Voicelines #1:
"Time for the Finale!"
(If it hits):
"Go get 'em boys! ♪"
"Savour the flavour."
*ASTRAL FINISH!*
(NAC falls down to the ground)
"MEOWCH!"

Voicelines #2:
"It's time for the end!"
(If it hits):
"GO! ALL 666 BEASTS!"
"IN THE NAME OF CAT FOOD!"
*ASTRAL FINISH!*
(NAC falls down to the ground)
"MEOW!"

Just something I thought up of quickly.

Also, Terraria is now having it's biggest update today. So I'm hyped for that. Oh, and my Switch now has a wired connection, so my games on BBTAG should be better. I hope.

1589623108994.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
But firstly, I must ask your thoughts on the EVO Online lineup? Since Smash isn't there anymore due to the poor netcode, so I like to know your thoughts and opinions on this.
uniclr is still there and that's the only one I wanted to watch so I'm happy

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
uniclr is still there and that's the only one I wanted to watch so I'm happy
Apparently the main EVO lineup are going to be exhibitions now? That part is a bit confusing to me too.

But I'm down to seeing some UNICLR and I am interested in seeing some Skullgirls and Them's Fightin' Herds. Besides, I have Skullgirls on Switch, so might be a perfect time to get back into it. Maybe.

And speaking of fighting games. Might as well leave another idea of a possible character getting into BBTAG. This time, our boy Yuuki Terumi.

1589707916836.png

BBTAG | BBCF
4A | 5B
5AAAA | 6A > 6B > 5C > 6D
5BBB | 5D > 2D > 4D
5C | j.2D
2A | 2B
2B | 2C
2C | 3C
j.AA | j.A > j.C
j.B | j.B
j.C | j.D
5A+D | 623B

BBTAG | BBCF
236A | 236D
236B/C | 236236D/214214D
214A/B | 63214/B
22A/B | 22C/22CCC

214C | 236236A
236BC | 41236C
214BC | 632146D
222BC | 222D
4P | 6A
5P | 63214A
6P | 236D
Blazblue Side:
Hazama
Rachel Alucard
Nine The Phantom
Susanoo
Hakumen

Persona 4 Arena Side:
Yu Narukami
Elizabeth
Tohru Adachi

Under Night Side:
Carmine
Gordeau
Hilda
Orie

RWBY Side:
Blake Belladonna
Yang Xiao Long
Intro:
Terumi: After this, perhaps I should kill you too?
Yang: Good luck doing that, you'll be picking a fight with the wrong girl.

Win:
Terumi: *Throws a chain at Yang, cutting her hair*
Yang: Oh that's it! You're asking for it now pal!
Terumi: GAHAHAHAHA!!

Post-Win:
Yang: You've done it now! You gone and touched my hair, I'll make sure you'll be eating through a tube!
Terumi: GAHAHAHAHA! What a sorry sight! Maybe I should cut off your arm to make you cry like the ***** that you are!

Guest Characters:
Yumi

Had a bit of a challenge thinking what his moveset would be.

1589709505787.png

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
IS finally gave me a reason to spend my over 5k grails: Bridal Hinata! His art is incredible, and I'm very happy he got an alt. His stats are: 47 HP/37 atk/27 spd/40 def/21 res. Compared to his regular form, that's +0/+5/+3/+4/+3 lmao. He also comes with what is probably the best inheritable defensive axe now, which is helps save on the SI front. Yeah, he's another axe infantry with high atk/def and low spd/res, plus I already have a +10 Echidna, but I'll still build him regardless. IS rarely gives alts to non-Fates royals, so I had low hopes for Hinata ngl, but now that he's here I will gladly merge him up.

I've barely been playing FEH lately tbh. Mostly it's just been grabbing the log-in bonus and then quitting, but the other day I did grind enough Forging Bonds to get all 4 summoning tickets. The final ticket gave me an Evil!Lyon (neutral IVs), which was a very welcome surprise. His tome is dumb af and will make Astra season much easier! I've fallen out of tier 21 by not playing for a while, but I don't really care tbh. Climbing back up isn't very difficult.

I'm still playing Animal Crossing ofc. I found out it's now possible to write NFC tags or whatever it is on iOS, so I think I'll go that route instead of paying like $50 per official amiibo card. There are some villagers I want whose cards I don't own, and I really don't want to pay the crazy Ebay prices for them. However I do plan on buying some blind packs when they're released stateside.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Good to see some of the sisters are still alive. And even better, it's great to see that our plan worked! We created a super virus just so Zelda could be banned along with every other character by default thanks to no IRL tournies/comps. Fantastic. Great job everyone. I mean, the world is going to end because we lost control of the plague. But it was totally worth it.

As for me the quick rundown is:
  • Watching a bunch of shows while making masks by hand/the time consuming way with 0 payoff. I watched Community which was funny/great until the characters started leaving. Currently watching Avatar The Last Airbender. Still holds up amazingly well even after a decade.
  • Side note: my callouses from lifting are 0% useful around needles and stuff because my fingertips are still squishy baby soft pls help me.
  • AFKing in Animal Crossing every night from 8PM to 2AM, using a turbo controller, to get them star bits. Which I then traded for NMTs to get the awesome villagers. I wound up getting Judy. I am mostly AFK for the day except for grabbing DIYs and hosting trades/asking for stuff/etc. I want to rack up powerful meme-y playtime numbers like I do with every game. My Switch is crying and a Switch's cry sounds really similar to a small fan going wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • FEH is still neat. Norne is almost +10 and she is an utter monster. She can handle a standard 4VAsMageBoi, but still loses to a super merged or super team supported version of him. Wow! How unexpected!!! The new bride banner is cute and I think Raf will be the 4* boi. But TT Hinata is disappointing. I really need a green super tank with OP VA/art and he's not it. btw the bride banner has confirmed Oboro is the waifu of Hinata RIP @ Cress! Cress!
  • btw I had text to speech read the forum to me and omg I keep forgetting how awful of an idea that is.
Lastly I come bearing 2 gifts. You may only choose one. One is blessT, the other is cursT. This is not a trick. You have been WARNED.
I suffered so now you can suffer too! ... By clicking this -> https://www.deviantart.com/lingdingyi/art/Sonic-trying2-841785137

Lorde Lorde make sure you buy the NFC 215 stickers. They are the cheapest. Amiibo NFCs have to be locked to be readable, it makes 0 sense to get the durable and more expensive cards. I got these white cards just sitting around... They feel cool and weighty like the top tier credit cards/debit cards. But stiiiiiiill.

So far I got Marshall and he is a precious baby boi. Judy and him are singers, so now I need to find a music hobby cranky villager so I have all 3 voice types singing... And only Apollo is the cool one out of them based on his looks and house. btw between Marshall and Apollo, who seems the most likely to have a black flower garden and iron+stone fencing?

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
It took like 200 orbs but I got Oboro and now I'm not gonna use ha because the game is still boring. And also she kinda sucks :[
btw the bride banner has confirmed Oboro is the waifu of Hinata RIP @ Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress!
they're just dressing up for fun tho okee
Also remember how each of the Fates lords and their retainers share a crit quote? Oboro and Hinata share "This, I vow!" here so it's nice to see that trend continue!
Also also, Puddin I forgot that yew made this video and I'm bringing it back because it's very useful.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Late reply. I had this draft saved for a week or more than that.
I got to talk with some people that were disappointed with Second so I finally got an actual answer on this, woo!
Pretty much, the problem they had was that Second was a sequel. In RPG's, they like exploring a new world and seeing new characters. Since Second is a direct sequel, there isn't much new stuff to explore. There's new characters but that wasn't enough for them.
And if this is the common complaint that the dev's were addressing in the article earlier, then that absolutely explains why we got Default II and not Third. We get a new cast of characters in a new world, and that's what they wanted to see.

Glad that mystery got solved!
Considering the franchise Bravely Default started from, that makes sense. Final Fantasy rarely have sequels in the sense of a continuation or expansion of a story, instead, sequels are new, standalone entries that share I guess you could say established recurrent themes, characters, monsters, summons, and items. In the cases where there are direct sequels, they are denoted as such: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, and Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.

That said, it depends on the game or maybe franchise. I was going to say the Ys series which I recently learned more about other than the title and its existence, but the Ys series is like Final Fantasy where each game is standalone. The difference is that because the Ys series is about Adol Christin's travels, each game has the same protagonist, Adol himself, and usually Dogi, Adol's frequent traveling partner. That difference is where it could have worked if Default set up the idea that it would be about Tiz or even all four of the main characters traveling all over. They kind of did that with the secret ending of Default showing Magnolia rescuing Tiz, but Second didn't really have the story set in a completely different place and it also didn't feel like it would have made sense for Tiz, Agnès, Edea, or Ringabel to suddenly up and leave. They all had attachments, responsibilities, or did not really have a good reason to go on a journey. Adol was an adventurer, so he wanted to go and explore places while also saving the world every now and again.

But whatever. Bravely Default II being in development is what matters to me.

So, this started with me listening to a song from Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria called "Motion of a Finishing Blow" after listening to some Grandia II battle themes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERIV6rjJFo4.

I saw a playlist someone made of what they felt like were the best video game battle themes and a part one at that. Got curious and listened to the entire playlist of 192 songs and "Motion of a Finishing Blow" was the fourth entry in the playlist, so that's probably why it was recommended. The playlist which includes a bunch of different titles including Ace Combat, Bayonetta, God Hand, Guilty Gear, Lufia, Okami, Persona, and the SaGa series among others: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gN-rUxtio&list=PLF44C13F035840D9A&index=1.

With this song, yeah, really regret not picking up Valkyrie Profile 2 among other games when I had the chance. I still remember seeing Skies of Arcadia: Legends in a new games book for the GameCube. "Motion of a Finishing Blow" reminds me of something. I thought of Hollow Bastion's theme in Kingdom Hearts, but it doesn't sound similar and the right thing I can't think of.

I'm not going to talk about all of them because that would take way too long and nobody wants to read about 192 battles themes from whatever games. Just some stuff that stood out to me. The first song in the playlist is "The Edge of Green" from Radiant Historia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gN-rUxtio.

The moment it starts playing you can tell it's Yoko Shimomura. I had no idea, so it threw me off guard that Radiant Historia's composer was her, but then it made me disappointed. "The Edge of Green" is a good battle theme, but it sounds like "generic Yoko Shimomura"? You could throw this into a Kingdom Hearts game and it would not be out of place. That was my problem with it where her style is distinctive and yet this doesn't feel special or that it can stand on its own. In contrast, "Try, Try Again" from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team you can tell from the strings that it's Yoko Shimomura's work where for me I'm reminded of Atlantica in Kingdom Hearts. The rest of it, however, feels like Mario or that you couldn't mistake it for being from another game. I haven't listened or recall having listened to anything else from Radiant Historia, so maybe this is the only song I have a problem.

"Try, Try Again" from Dream Team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN78i0nfqE8.

Next up is Masashi Hamauzu. He gets a section of his own because either apparently he composed for games I did not know about or for games that did not get released outside of Japan.

First one is "Girl Named Shelke" from Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRCKtDKrsIY.

I think I heard this for a bit, but not entirely or as clearly until recently and man, when I was listening to it reminded me of Final Fantasy XIII which he worked on.

And then a little further into the playlist: "Hope Given 'Dance of the Dog's Howl'" from Sigma Harmonics for the DS which was never released outside of Japan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loW11_8mzuc.

This also sounds like Final Fantasy XIII, but more electronic and less poppy. I love this song; it's so damn good. The dissonance is what makes everything for me and apparently the use of dissonance is an identifier to his style.

Even further and it turns out he was one of the composers for Musashi: Samurai Legend for the PS2 -- another game that I wish I had picked up back in the day. This is "Aeolic Guardian": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e626to1-m4E.

I think by this point is when I looked him up and saw what games he also worked on. Two of them stood out: Final Fantasy X and World of Final Fantasy. For World, it took me a bit from remembering the multiple times I listened to its soundtrack that, yes, that was him and his music. FFX, however, caught me off guard until I saw some of the songs he composed: "Besaid", "Thunder Plains", and "Servants of the Mountain". "Thunder Plains" clicked as that makes so much sense it was him while "Servants of the Mountain" was a realization that one of my favorite songs from FFX was composed by Hamauzu.

The Legend of Heroes I remember reading about being a good RPG series and that translating the games were a nightmare due to all the text, but I never heard any of its music until recently. The first song is "Sophisticated Fight" from The Legend of Heroes VI: Sora no Kiseki or The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky as it was localized -- this is reminding me of the early Final Fantasy games -- and it sounds exactly as its title says: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqyUfPO210k. A dapper battle theme? That is a fantastic impression that only got better.

Next is "Silver Will" from The Legend of Heroes VI: Sora no Kiseki SC, the second chapter (SC) of the Sora no Kiseki: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggUmboz_kiE. Not sure what to say about this. It's just really good.

Demon Gaze, a PS Vita game, is unique one. Apparently its soundtrack used Vocaloid, specifically, IA's vocals. This is "Cross Gazer": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWcoieAC8qM. I feel like the use of Vocaloid for this song in particular adds to the charm. Like that it gives an ethereal or rather, an artificial ethereal feel to the song.

Granblue Fantasy has awesome music. This one is in the playlist, "vs. Colossus Magna (Omega)": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nJKdkjSC5w. That is definitely a fitting boss theme.

And this one is not in the playlist and I first heard from a Tharja solo, "New World Order": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpVxreT7NPU. I think it was from a Tharja solo and it was with Ike & Soren's BHB.

Here's an obscure Japanese-only? PS1 game called Khamrai. This is a boss theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwYne2l_FiU?

Couldn't find much on it except that for the time, Khamrai's graphics was really good. The boss theme as it will be considered is good too. It has that old RPG battle theme feel to it. Anyway, it's mainly here to set up that when I looked up to see if its boss theme was this or not and that remains unconfirmed, I stumbled upon a different game's theme and this one is from Xanadu Next: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jehpif1i4. Instantly thought of Castlevania when I heard it.

Xanadu Next was initially released worldwide for the Nokia N-Gage on June 20, 2005 where it was developed by ScriptArts and published by, surprisingly or not, Nokia. A Japan-only PC version was released on October 7, 2005 and this version was developed by Nihon Falcom. The PC version would later have a worldwide release through XSEED Games on November 3, 2016. Really weird, but whatever. Apparently Xanadu Next is a spin-off of Dragon Slayer II: Xanadu and the Dragon Slayer series led to The Legend of Heroes starting with Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes initially released on December 10, 1989. This was the sixth Dragon Slayer game and after Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes II, The Legend of Heroes dropped Dragon Slayer from its titles.

Unrelated to this playlist, but "Deadbird Studio Reception" from A Hat in Time is awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFMgHK38AH0. The muted instrumentation gives it this nice chill feeling. I need to pick up this game some day.

Meanwhile in FEH, wolf wife and no resistance Oboro seem like it won't happen. Probably won't try again until the banner is near its end.
4* Bantu: +Res, -Spd.
3* Leon: +Def, -Res.
3* Maria: +HP, -Def.
4* Setsuna: +HP, -Res.
3* Shigure #1: +Atk, -Res.
4* Beruka: +Res, -HP.
4* Est: +Def, -Res.
3* Gunter #1: +Spd, -Def.
3* Tanya: +HP, -Res.
3* adult Tiki #1: +Def, -HP.

Edit: Three Houses banner revival. Going to wait until the Mythic banner is announced to see if I want to dump orbs so I can a guaranteed Claude for Lull Spd/Def 3 or maybe F!Byleth.
4* Frederick #1: +Atk, -HP.
4* Lachesis: +Def, -Spd.
4* Norne: +Def, -Atk.
4* Rebecca: +HP, -Def.
4* adult Tiki #2: +Def, -Res.

Edit 2: Edit Harder: Figured that the summon updates aren't worth making a post about without someone else substantial. Saw the new trailer, dumped orbs into the Three Houses banner revival and I ended up with two surprises and a friendly, lazy archer.
3* Azama: +Res, -Atk.
4* Catria: +Atk, -Spd.
3* Lilina #1: +HP, -Def.
3* Hana: +Def, -Atk.
3* Soleil: +Atk, -Def.
4* Eliwood #1: +Def, -Atk.
3* L'Arachel: +Def, -Spd.
3* Lilina #2: neutral.
3* Lukas: +Spd, -Def.
4* Python: +HP, -Spd.
4* Caeda: +Def, -Atk.
4* Kagero: +HP, -Res.
3* Libra #1: +HP, -Atk.
4* Nanna: +Def, -Atk.
4* Titania: +Res, -Def.
5* Dimitri: neutral.
3* Florina: +Def, -Spd.
4* Legault: +HP, -Res.
3* Niles: +HP, -Def.
4* Tharja: +Spd, -Def.
4* Athena: +HP, -Def.
5* Edelgard: +HP, -Spd.
4* Effie: +Spd, -Def.
3* Eliwood #2: +Def, -HP.
3* Mathilda: +Res, -HP.
3* Cecilia: +Def, -Atk.
3* F!Corrin: +Spd, -Def.
4* Chrom: +Def, -Spd.
4* Libra #2: +Spd, -Def.
4* Lilina #3: +Spd, -HP.
3* Clarine: +HP, -Atk.
3* Frederick #2: +Spd, -Res.
4* Gaius: +Spd, -Atk.
3* Gunter #2: +Res, -Atk.
4* Shigure #2: +Res, -Spd.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Attention Ffamran Ffamran

This is a wonderful show.

Apparently the main EVO lineup are going to be exhibitions now? That part is a bit confusing to me too.

But I'm down to seeing some UNICLR and I am interested in seeing some Skullgirls and Them's Fightin' Herds. Besides, I have Skullgirls on Switch, so might be a perfect time to get back into it. Maybe.
Skullgirls on Switch has PS Vita tiered loading times, I don't think it's the system to play it on imo.

I have no idea how the exhibitions are going to occur; like, Marvel 2 is still getting it's Top 8. They didn't even have eight players selected to fill up the slots before all this started.

It took like 200 orbs but I got Oboro and now I'm not gonna use ha because the game is still boring. And also she kinda sucks :[
Ever since I got a tablet for Quarantine Work, I switched over to playing Dragalia Lost again, then burnt myself out on learning HDTs. OOpS

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
now I need to find a music hobby cranky villager so I have all 3 voice types singing... And only Apollo is the cool one out of them based on his looks and house.
ngl I'm offended that you'd say something so rude about my boy Cyd. Pull up, sis, I'll fite u except you've mentioned that you work out so I'd get destroyed lmao

Besides him, you really don't like Static, Roscoe, or Butch? Even Avery is better than Apollo imo; he was my NL cranky starter, but iirc his house is desert-themed so I can understand not wanting him. I'd mention Chief but his NH house is just lol. Also I think there are 6 voice types total? Through datamining we know there are low, normal, and high voice pitches for both male and female villagers. Here's a list of the personality subtypes (which influences voice pitch), along with a spreadsheet filled with datamined info for all villagers, including voice pitch (among other things like their style preferences).

who seems the most likely to have a black flower garden and iron+stone fencing?
Between the two, definitely Apollo. At least he has a black roof to go with the flowers unlike Marshal's bright white house with a green door. I actually decorated the outside of Cyd and Cherry's houses the same way.

One of my friends managed to track down a Switch, so he got AC too and is on like day 3 or so now. I sold Judy on discord for a ton of NMTs to help him get his dreamies, and I used some of them to fill Judy's plot. I ended up finding Raymond again on ticket #55 so I took him in. Honestly I thought he was ugly when I first saw him in-game, but he has grown on me since then. I still don't think he merits the massive hype he gets, though. I'm not sure if I'll keep him long-term, but I'll at least hold onto him for a while. Apparently the trick to finding Raymond is to not want him lol.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp.

The Collector's Set of Xenoblade DE I pre-ordered somehow were not available. So instead I've pre-ordered the standard edition; it is a shame because I would've loved to have gotten it. Oh well. We can't all have nice things.

Also, I'm getting Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX thanks to Chuggaaconroy's LP of it. I remember crying at the ending of Blue Rescue Team back on the DS, that was sad.

I agree. Personally, I'm hoping she ends up with Maria or Sophia. :V

I've been enjoying Sing "Yesterday" For Me as well, that's been a nice and down to earth show.

Skullgirls on Switch has PS Vita tiered loading times, I don't think it's the system to play it on imo.

I have no idea how the exhibitions are going to occur; like, Marvel 2 is still getting it's Top 8. They didn't even have eight players selected to fill up the slots before all this started.
You're talking to the guy who has UNIClr and BBTAG on Switch, so of course I'd have the inferior version of Skullgirls, lol. Those are not as good as the other ports, but hey, at least they give me something to play. I am planning on trying out Beowulf/Squigly/Robo-Fortune. I'm really liking Beowulf, his theme and moveset sold me. Probably one of the most unique grapplers out there.

The other question would be how will they do the Marvel 2 Invitational? Will it be over Fightcade, GGPO or will they use Parsec with an emulator? Or the PS3/360 version of Marvel 2?

1590311145106.png

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
New anime confirmed for Egg Season:

btw FEH is bringing back old banners that never got a chance for the sparking nonsense. So now gorls can summon their waifus/husbandos more easily. We have about 5 days until the next Legendary/Mythic Banner and then a week after that is a new story along with 4 refines.

They better give Lyon a refine. They did the boy soooooo dirty 2 times already. Like. C'mon.

ngl I'm offended that you'd say something so rude about my boy Cyd. Pull up, sis, I'll fite u except you've mentioned that you work out so I'd get destroyed lmao
I was gonna fite u since you like Evil Republican Cyd, but the data you provided offsets your sins.

For now. :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Time to recap on what has happened!

I am now fully finished with University (Well, I did finish in April because of what is happening). I still have an idea of what I want to do, it's just waiting for what is currentlyu happening to die down before I try and follow that idea.

And I've already gotten to having my Rescue Team Base upgraded in Mystery Dungeon DX. For those curious, I always go Mudkip and Cyndaquil, that has and always will be my main team I go with in the Mystery Dungeon series.

The only time I didn't was in the Gates to Infinity Demo (Never played the full game, I heard it was not good) where I ended up with Oshawott and Pikachu. But that's about it. I feel like that later releases of Mystery Dungeon (Excluding this remake) eventually lost the variety of starters we could have. I mean, Red & Blue let you goes a nice variety of Pokemon, same with the Explorer games.

Then Gates to Infinity and Super kind of feel like they didn't add much variety typing wise.

Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko
Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic
Squirtle, Psyduck, Totodile, Mudkip
Pikachu
Meowth, Eevee, Skitty
Machop
Cubone
Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig
Charmander, Vulpix (Sky Only), Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar
Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup
Pikachu, Shinx (Sky Only)
Meowth (Darkness & Time Only), Eevee (Sky Only), Skitty, Munchlax
Phanpy (Sky Only)
Riolu (Sky Only)
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Pikachu
Axew
Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Turtwig, Snivy, Chespin
Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Chimchar, Tepig, Fennekin
Squirtle, Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott, Froakie
Pikachu
Riolu

I feel like Red & Blue (And DX) along with Explorers have a lot more variety compared to the later releases. Gates to Infinity has an insultingly small lineup and Super is almost nothing but the starters and Pikachu and Riolu because of how popular those two are. Whereas Red and Blue, and Explorers all have a nice amount of variety. Which I like, and it can lead to many different combinations. I might consider getting Explorers of Sky on my Wii U.

1590663532114.png

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Evil Republican Cyd
Okay, now you've crossed the line: how dare you use that sl*r against my tomato elephant. Get the story straight: he's a retired punk rock musician who moved to an island to escape the fame and paparazzi, not a R*publican. He's easily the best of the 8 villagers introduced in NH, and my personal favorite villager overall now. He doesn't deserve this slander and I won't stand for it. :drflip:

Seriously, how can you can say this is evil:
Also he likes to sing and has set up like 3 treasure hunts for me. I even caught him talking to Mint once about how he doesn't understand why everyone thinks he's scary. :(

Honestly I really want more elephant villagers in my town because I think they're super cute. I found some of my favorite villagers' amiibo cards (Hans, Penelope, and Moe; plus Opal) for only $5 each on ebay, which was cool. Now I'll feel okay letting them leave after obtaining their photos because I can always scan them in again. I also recently discovered that Paolo has the lazy personality, not jock like I thought for some reason. He's pretty cute, so I will most likely invite him onto my island in the future. I'm excited for when the amiibo card blind packs are available stateside again because it'd be fun to complete the set, but I'll probably just end up going for my favorite villagers because that's more realistic.

On the topic of FEH, my free summon on the 3H rerun was my first Edelgard (+res -atk lol). She's still the worst 3H lord imo, but at least I now have them all in my Hero Catalog. Mila looks pretty cool, and I'm glad they finally added her, even if +def isn't that useful of a blessing to give out and she's an infantry dragon. Colorless is stacked af (Mila, L!Leif, and L!Alm), so I'll throw some orbs at this banner to test my luck. I still don't have L!Leif and I would really like to pull him. I'm thinking about switching Niles over to Light season if I can pull a Mila (or just do it anyway because I have Sophia and F!Lyon for Astra).

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've now finished the main story of Mystery Dungeon DX.

Funny thing, when I first played Blue Rescue Team on the DS, which I think was back in 2005. The ending made me cry. It was such a sad ending, 2nd time I played through it, I didn't cry.

But NOW with this remake, my eyes got welled up and my nose was starting to run. God dammit Pokemon Company! STOP MAKING ME FEEL THESE EMOTIONS!

Anyway. I've beaten the Final Boss of the main story, and I met Munchlax twice in the Pokemon Square. And I am contemplating whether to evolve Mudkip and Cyndaquil or not. Since they're about Lv. 31 - 32. And they need to be both at Lv. 36 to evolve into Swampert and Typhlosion respectively. Reason I am thinking about this is because I remember that in the original, if you evolved both yourself and your partner, your partner would not follow you around in the hub anymore.

Also, today is finally the day. The day we get to relive or experience the amazement that is Xenoblade Chronicles.

1590748544242.png

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
2020's chaos in a nutshell... So far:

Anyway I jumped back into FF12 and got to the desert part after Ashe goes to her Uncle to talk about the shards. I forgot how immense the maps were and how intricate they were. I wonder if FFOnline is like FF12 battle system wise? If it is I might just bite the bullet and get the game... I hear it's the best MMORPG, which it better be if it costs money to continuously play lol. I shove out 9.99 for this dumb FEH Pass, may as well do it for a game I actually really like.

As for FEH Mila is absurd and hilarious. Her attack art tho omg. I can almost hear her screeching "GET THE EVIL MEN, SISTERS! A LA LA LA LA LA!!!" yikes pls no bully. The special banner is pretty great. Every color is great with green being meh imo. I was really hoping to get Mila so I didn't have to use a Light/Astra blessing on Fjorm every week. Her Isolation is much easier to activate too.

Okay, now you've crossed the line: how dare you use that sl*r against my tomato elephant. Get the story straight: he's a retired punk rock musician who moved to an island to escape the fame and paparazzi, not a R*publican. He's easily the best of the 8 villagers introduced in NH, and my personal favorite villager overall now. He doesn't deserve this slander and I won't stand for it. :drflip:

Seriously, how can you can say this is evil:
Also he likes to sing and has set up like 3 treasure hunts for me. I even caught him talking to Mint once about how he doesn't understand why everyone thinks he's scary. :([/spoiler]

Honestly I really want more elephant villagers in my town because I think they're super cute. I found some of my favorite villagers' amiibo cards (Hans, Penelope, and Moe; plus Opal) for only $5 each on ebay, which was cool. Now I'll feel okay letting them leave after obtaining their photos because I can always scan them in again. I also recently discovered that Paolo has the lazy personality, not jock like I thought for some reason. He's pretty cute, so I will most likely invite him onto my island in the future. I'm excited for when the amiibo card blind packs are available stateside again because it'd be fun to complete the set, but I'll probably just end up going for my favorite villagers because that's more realistic.
lol sis censoring the R word thooooooo

btw Margie is the best elephant so how dare you not even mention her??? I don't like most of the elephants tho. Margie is the only sweetheart I'll take out of all the elephants. Tia the Teapot elephant is cute too, but meh.

I'm getting pretty bored of Animal Crossing tho. My island is mostly complete so it doesn't feel like there's a reason to play it anymore. I feel that it's a game about the journey and the fun you have along the way and not the end goal. So once you reach the end goal... wut do? Oh welp.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Attention Ffamran Ffamran

It is. I just started watching the first two episodes today. Reading the manga is fun, but being able to hear Bakarina and all the antics in the series makes it even better.

Speaking of villainess stuff, there is series that I should continue more and now I'm curious how it would play out as an anime. It's called Saigo ni Hitotsu dake Onegai ****emo Yoroshii deshou ka or May I Ask For One Final Thing? in English which I'm not sure if that its official English title. The main character Scarlet is not exactly a villainess, but she gets framed as one and what she does in response to that is unique to say the least.
She beats the **** out of the people who framed or accused her.
The first chapter was wild, but I haven't followed it after that, so I don't know how well it continues on unlike with Bakarina being Bakarina. I did read a later chapter and Scarlet does continue doing her usual thing.

I agree. Personally, I'm hoping she ends up with Maria or Sophia. :V
Harem ending, though.

Anyway I jumped back into FF12 and got to the desert part after Ashe goes to her Uncle to talk about the shards. I forgot how immense the maps were and how intricate they were. I wonder if FFOnline is like FF12 battle system wise? If it is I might just bite the bullet and get the game... I hear it's the best MMORPG, which it better be if it costs money to continuously play lol. I shove out 9.99 for this dumb FEH Pass, may as well do it for a game I actually really like.
Which Final Fantasy MMORPG? I'm going to guess FFXIV? Regardless, I don't think either FFXI or FFXIV have a battle system exactly like FFXII. I have not played FFXI, so I don't know exactly what its combat is like. If you're talking about a game where you can auto-attack, then sure, a lot of MMORPGs and other games have auto-attacking, but not in the sense of you can set up Gambits to have your characters including the character you're currently controlling respond to situations how you want to. In that sense, FFXII's Gambits system takes a step further from auto-attacking to auto-responding and for AI party members, you are able to fine-tune their AI rather than relying on how their AI was programmed. Another thing would be the command menu which is game dependent. I guess you could say a command menu is like a skill bar and vice versa, but they operate differently. Basically, FFXII's combat is MMORPG-like, but its battle system is an entire thing of its own that I cannot think of any other game with a similar system.

FFXIV has a trial or rather it is free-to-play with a level 35 cap for all base game classes and jobs and other restrictions. So, you can get every base class and job to level 35 and continue playing, but you won't be able to progress further without paying. The restrictions are what they are and it kind of feels like they don't really want to tell new players to play a trial instead of jumping into the game by starting a monthly payment which I will talk about later. I tried it out after watching some of Lucahjin's FFXIV streams and I liked it. Not enough to want to pay for it, though. The atmosphere being Final Fantasy is what appealed to me -- like a familiar place sort of feeling -- and helped me get into the game easier than playing some random MMORPG and not really having much of a connection to it or not really feeling it after actually playing the game.

Now, combat is kind of like most MMORPGs or RPGs with a skill bar. Press a skill to do things and some skills combo into each other. Later on, there are rotations, skills that should be used in a sequence to my understanding, for each job that players should learn, especially for raids. Characters can auto-attack, but I don't think that's as useful later on and probably not useful at all for magic or ranged jobs. So, not like FFXII's battle system or its combat.

Two things to be aware of: payment and which version you pick. If you have a trial account and you start paying at any moment, then your account is no longer a trial account and you cannot revert back to one. You would need to make another trial account if you want to play free-to-play. It's extreme, but getting the most out of the trial by leveling up all the classes and jobs to level 35 and doing whatever else as much as you before you decide if you want to loiter around or start paying is something some people do and seems like a safe idea. FFXIV like some MMO games is available on Steam and retail -- not sure if that's the right word for it. If you get the game on one platform, then you're stuck on that platform. So, if you get it on Steam, then you cannot buy the retail version of the expansions for Steam and vice versa. It's probably a safer bet to get the retail version. The game goes on sale on both platforms, but I think the physical collector's editions and stuff like that are usually retail and not Steam or maybe don't offer Steam codes.

So, try it out if you want. If anything, the music is great. Here's more information on the free trial's restrictions: https://support.na.square-enix.com/rule.php?id=5382&tag=freetrial.

Music stuff: this is song used for the end credits Hi Score Girl, "Houkago Distraction" by Etsuko Yakushimaru: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed-JHdQrqWQ.

Stumbled upon it before learning that it was used in Hi Score Girl. I've heard about the series, but never got around to watching it. All I remember is that Street Fighter and other fighting or arcade games are featured and part of the story.

For FEH, I went to do Rival Domains and when switching to my infantry brigade, I saw an empty slot. I didn't remember removing anyone and when I checked, all four movement brigades was missing a person. I remembered who and it was Smefanye's Python.

Mila's banner was not great for me. I would have liked Mila or any of the characters, especially ones I don't have like legendary Leif and Lif or more copies of Annette and Osian, but that didn't happen. The best thing out of the banner was one, single copy of Echidna. Thanks, game. Totally love being drip-fed copies of Echidna and Norne -- I think Mordecai went extinct.
4* F!Corrin: +Def, -HP.
4* Effie: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Hawkeye: +Spd, -Def.
4* Lilina: +HP, -Res.
4* Seth: +HP, -Atk.
4* Azama: +Def, -Atk.
3* Catria: +Spd, -Res.
4* Chad: +Spd, -Res.
3* Selena: +HP, -Spd.
4* Shigure: +HP, -Atk.
4* Beruka: +HP, -Def.
4* Echidna: +Def, -Res. And merged into my +Spd Echidna. Just six more copies to go. Hope those copies show up fast...
4* Hana: +Res, -Atk.
4* Oboro: +Atk, -HP.
4* Olivia: +Res, -Def.
4* Eirika: +HP, -Res.
4* Gaius: +Res, -Def.
3* Merric: +Res, -Def.
3* Odin: +Def, -Spd.
4* Shanna: +Res, -HP.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
FFXIV has a trial or rather it is free-to-play with a level 35 cap for all base game classes and jobs and other restrictions.
O wait I didn't know this. I might give it a try later.
I tried it out after watching some of Lucahjin's FFXIV streams and I liked it.
aaaaaaaaaand for this exact same reason lmao. Lucah makes everything enjoyable.

Buuuuuuuut I won't do it quite yet because I found a used Xbox One that was fairly cheap (thanks again Rickster Rickster ) and now I'm busy going through Final Fantasy XV. It was definitely odd at first but now I'm starting to get into it.
And even after spending however many hundreds of hours on this game, I then have to go through FF Type-0 and Nier Automata and Ori and the Yakuza games and DMC 5 and Control and Code Vein and oops I'm going to be busy for a while.

For FEH, got a second wedding Oboro, and this one was +Spd so woo. A merge, and a boon that isn't as useless as +HP. And from the bond skills banner, I got another Forsyth. So he's +2 now.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Harem ending, though.
Mary X Bakarina X Sophia X Maria

I've been playing more Xenoblade DE, and just like the original. I love it. One of my favourite games alongside Grandia JRPG wise.

I've made it to Satorl Marsh and I did do a bunch of Side Quests and progressed the story slowly. But hey, progress is progress. I still love in Japanese, you get Vegeta's Japanese VA voicing Dunban, but in English, you strangely enough get Daddy Pig from Peppa Pig voicing Metal Face. Let that sink in.

One more thing. I'm thinking of returning to Skullgirls. Last time I played it was back in 2013, which was the base game release. However, since I got it on Switch now. I'm thinking of using Beowulf/Squigly which sounds like a pretty nifty team. Back in the original release, I played Peacock/Squigly/Cerebella. But again, Beowulf sodl me on his moveset and stage music, and I like Squigly a lot. She cute.

1591268787599.png

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I spent all ~125 of my orbs on Mila's banner and only got an Annette (+res -atk) and an Osian (+spd -def) lmao. Was hoping for Leif/Alm/Mila but rip. Also mrw we get another Awakening banner but none of Miriel/Laurent/Ricken appear on it:
ed2305b7.png

I don't need another infantry axe but at least IS is threw the bara fans a bone with Mustafa's inevitable demote (water boost 3 lmao). He even has nipples and a bulge lol. Honestly it was weird that they censored the nipples anyway.

For some reason Emmeryn also has a Meet the Heroes page but wasn't featured in the trailer nor mentioned in the announcement like GHB/TT rewards are? She's holding a staff so we know she's a healer and all of her art is there, so it's weird that they didn't mention her? Emmeryn is one of the units I've been waiting for, so I'll have to max her even if that means she'll be my 3rd +10 healer. I just want to know what's going on.

The new ACNH wedding furniture is very cute, and I really like the chic style you can get through customization. The event itself is pretty lame, but it's cute enough for what it is. I will gladly decorate my island with these benches/arches/flower stands.

btw Margie is the best elephant so how dare you not even mention her??? I don't like most of the elephants tho. Margie is the only sweetheart I'll take out of all the elephants. Tia the Teapot elephant is cute too, but meh.

I'm getting pretty bored of Animal Crossing tho. My island is mostly complete so it doesn't feel like there's a reason to play it anymore. I feel that it's a game about the journey and the fun you have along the way and not the end goal. So once you reach the end goal... wut do? Oh welp.
I have a friend whose favorite villager is Margie, but I've never had her in my town so I can't really give an opinion on her (though she is cute). I had Tia in both NL and NH so I'm partial to her, yet she also has weird lips lol. Ellie is a cute normal elephant too, but she tends to get overshadowed. It's too bad we don't have any smug/uchi elephants because I would definitely make an elephants-only island. Good thing we have like 23 different cat villagers though. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're not the only person to feel that way after completing your island; I've seen many different threads on TBT. It's no big deal if you only play to do your dailies and then log off; AC is a slow-burn anyway. It doesn't help that there's a lot less to do comparatively than in NL, and new features are being held behind monthly updates. Nintendo said they plan on updating NH for at least 3 years, so there's plenty of time to do other things, you know? imo AC is all about creating your own fun. I like collecting villager photos, so that's mostly what I've been doing lately, but I've been working on decorating my island and increasing my rating too. I'm at 4* and have a bunch of stuff thrown on the ground, so I wonder if I could hit 5* by picking it all up? After I finish decorating everything, I'll probably focus on completing my furniture catalog.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Well I have nothing to add so I'm just going to sporadically dump videos until I do. I sure wish Philadelphia was set to open. Like. Normally open I mean. Like new shows are allowed to tape and I'm allowed to get turnt on some 1 dollar boozy drinks.

btw EODM07 EODM07 get your gorl. She being a whack-*** heaux right now. (but when isn't she being a whack-*** heaux, amirite?)

Also this is a 2 for 1 ****post special post because the following ****video PSA is extremely important.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
aaaaaaaaaand for this exact same reason lmao. Lucah makes everything enjoyable.
For whatever reason, I watched her FFXIV stream videos and just got curious about the game. I think she might have mentioned the trial or I looked into it and since it allowed you to play forever basically until the moment you start paying and with all the restrictions it has, I felt like there wasn't anything to lose from trying out FFXIV. I'm on Cactuar because I like green pricks and I picked my character's race for the dumbest of reasons: I liked their race dance. Same with the voice. It sounded so dumb to me, so I picked it.

I still need to finish her Suikoden II playthrough. At this point, I should start from the beginning since it was years since I watched it.

I forgot to talk about it, but be careful about your server choice, Lil Puddin Lil Puddin , if you choose to play FFXIV. I think you need to pay to change servers, servers can only play with other servers during raids or whatever, and certain servers have peculiar reputations.

As for FEH, apparently berserk Ike and Phina are from Awakening. Also, Mustafa showed up and part of me wants to build him. Emmeryn was introduced in such a weird way. They could have threw her in as a 3* to 4* summon like they did before, but not screw them over in BST because why. Also, a freebie CYL Roy (+Def, -Res) showed up from the daily revival Tactics banner.
3* Henry: +Res, -Def.
5* berserk Ike: +Spd, -Atk. Not sure why he appeared here, but now I have three of the four Dark Burdens units -- just missing brainwashed Julia. 32/46 offenses.
4* Mustafa: +Res, -HP. 36/31 defenses with Barrier Axe which he introduced is really good. If only he had Warding Stance 3.
4* Saizo: +HP, -Res.
3* Setsuna: +HP, -Atk.
4* Brady: +HP, -Def.
4* Catria: +Spd, -Atk.
4* Serra: +Def, -Res.
3* Stahl: +Res, -Atk.
4* Virion: +Def, -Spd.
3* Kaze #1: +HP, -Res.
4* Lilina: +Res, -Def.
4* Mordecai: +HP, -Atk. Finally, a third copy.
3* Seliph: +Res, -Atk.
3* Titania: +Atk, -Res.
4* Barst #1: +Atk, -Def.
4* Clarine: +Def, -Spd.
3* Jagen #1: +Atk, -Res.
4* Jeorge: +Res, -Spd.
4* Nino #1: +Res, -Atk.
3* Hinata: +Atk, -HP.
4* Nino #2: neutral.
3* Olivia: +Atk, -Def.
3* Palla: +Res, -Atk.
3* Sheena #1: +Spd, -Atk.
4* Barst #2: +Def, -Spd.
3* Lukas: +Res, -Spd.
4* Mercedes: +Spd, -Def.
4* Sheena #2: +HP, -Atk.
5* Phina: +Def, -Atk. Yay... -Atk.
4* Mathilda: +Atk, -Def.
4* Shigure: +HP, -Def.
3* Soren: +Def, -Atk.
3* Sothe: +Atk, -HP.
3* Thea: +Res, -HP.
4* Effie: +Spd, -HP.
3* Jagen #2: +Spd, -HP.
3* Lachesis: neutral.
4* Kaze #2: +Spd, -Atk.
4* Nowi: +Spd, -HP.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
btw EODM07 EODM07 get your gorl. She being a whack-*** heaux right now. (but when isn't she being a whack-*** heaux, amirite?)
This is what happens when you don't protect Edelgard. :V

Anyway, I've been making more progress in Xenoblade DE. I've reached Alcamoth while doing a bunch of side quests on the side, I think I have almost done all of the ones in Colony 9, and did start on rebuilding Colony 6, just gotta get all of the remaining materials to reach Level 2 for everything and I plan on reaching all of the Frontier Village side quests too. Hopefully.

Also, I've been gaining a curious interest in Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart. Which is a mod of a mod of DOOM. And as the title says, it's a kart racer based on Sonic Robo Blast 2. I'm just amazed that the devs are still updating it which I love. And the mods for it too, wow.

I mean, look at this. Mod wise, I've seen the Daytona car, a Panzer, Pyra and Rex from Xenoblade 2, Solid Snake, Len from Melty Blood/Tsukihime, Linne from Under Night, Joker from Persona 5, and so on.

1591613939034.png

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay so I finished FF XV's main story 2 days ago and I cried a lot. Like I grabbed the whole tissue box a lot. Also that means I've now cried while listening to Florence & The Machine, that's probably some unwritten gorl requirement somewhere.
So for the characters... Prompto is my favorite. I didn't have much of an opinion on him starting out, but he really grew on me. It also helped when you unlocked the ability to play as other characters, Prompto turns the game into a full-on shooter and it feels so out of place but it's fun and I love it. also the goatee he gets in chapter 14, yes thank you
Ignis seemed like the dad of the group and he does a great job at it. Playing as him is also a ride.
Noctis is nice. He is pretty serious in the main story, but seeing him open up and relax during sidequests and just general exploring really helped.
Gladio................. I was starting to not like him so much further on into the game. The other 3 all got development, but Gladio was just kinda angry for most of the game, and you never got much of a reason as to why he was moody. He was just like that. His gameplay is also the least interesting. Locked to 1 slow weapon, super immobile, I'm gud.
But like I still love seeing the 4 together and watching them interact. That's content. Also I'm genuinely surprised that I went this long without getting a single spoiler for this game. This was completely blind and I'm so glad that it was.
So now I've started on the character DLC episodes. Just finished Gladio's which I heard was the worst and yeahhh it wasn't great. But Prompto's is next and the tissue box will remain near for the rest of the DLC episodes just in case.
Also this is a 2 for 1 ****post special post because the following ****video PSA is extremely important.
I am a math major and I found this video offensive.

I will continue to buy my apples in sets of ṕ̷̼̦̯̩̺͚̤̻̥̦̯͓̘͙̓͑̽̀̈́̏͊̕͜͠ǝ̶̢̡̨͔̞͓̩̼̮̯̬͓͖̟͛̀̕͜ʇ̵̰̗̦̭͈̠͉̜͇̺̩̖̦͍̒ͅɔ̴̨̹̩̼̱͇̲̞̞͉͊͝ɐ̴̖̰͈̻̭͔̝̜̻̙͑̇͋̅̎̄͜p̸͚̱̬̲͎͖̪̭̯̝̠̘̈̄̈́͒̈ǝ̶̢̛̛̫̱͍̙͎̥̭̥̺̳̾̐͑̽̑͂̽̐̀̈́͛͛̃͜ɹ̴̣̫̳͖̫̼͒̔̀͂̔͐̑̏͛̍̎, thank you very much.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. Because of how my wishlist for BBTAG has changed a bit, guess I can update it a bit. :yeahboi:

I still want Kokonoe, Enkidu, Rise and Eltnum to make it in, same goes with Saki and Neco-Arc. But now I feel like it'd be great to have Kanae from Akatsuki Blitzkampf make her appearance in BBTAG.

We need more grapplers anyway. Since we only have about three. Tager, Kanji and Waldstein.

1591696446601.png

Yes, you heard me. She's a grappler. And she has actual decent speed unlike the others, but alas. No combos, oh well. The tragedy of a Grappler (Unless you're Beowulf in Skullgirls). So I guess this could be an ample time to come up with some interactions for her, since someone already came up with a moveset for her.

Intro #1:
Kanae: Lay down your weapon, or I will have to use force.

Intro #2:
Kanae: I'm second liutenant of the G.S.O.D, you'd best surrender.

Intro #3:
Kanae: I have located the target...

Win #1:
Kanae: Target has been secured, returning to base.

Win #2:
Kanae: Leave this to the authorities citizen.

Win #3:
Kanae: Mission complete, target has been apprehended.

Win with Partner #1:
Kanae: Excellent work there.

Win with Partner #2:
Kanae: Thank you for your hard work.

Post-Win #1:
Kanae: Come in G.S.O.D. I've got our target, taking them in for questioning.

Post-Win #2:
Kanae: Impressive techniques there, have you ever thought of joining the Global Staff Overseeing Department?

Post-Win #3:
Kanae: My unit should be arriving soon, drop your weapons and put your hands up.
w/Ragna:
Intro:
Kanae: So, you're the proclaimed "Grim Reaper"... I have many questions for you.
Ragna: Save it lady, we got some small fry to deal with!

Win:
Kanae: Come in, I have apprehended the targets.
Ragna: Stealing all the glory, eh? Figures.

Post-Win:
Kanae: Ragna The Bloodedge. I do apologise for this, but you are under arrest. I got word from my office of your crimes. You're coming with me.
Ragna: Ugh... When will you damn idiots learn!?

w/Tager:
Intro:
Tager: Our enemy is approaching, shall we stick to the plan Kanae?
Kanae: Copy that, beginning mission.

Win:
Kanae: Excellent work Iron Tager, we shall take them into questioning.
Tager: We need to squeeze as much information out of them as possible.

Post-Win:
Tager: Your combat skills are certainly unique Kanae. Tell me, who taught you to fight like that?
Kanae: Vigorous training. That is the only thing that taught me.

w/Hazama:
Intro:
Hazama: You go ahead and have some fun, Officer!
Kanae: I'm afraid you're helping me in this too,

Win:
Kanae: I'll call in the Airborne Brigade to take our targets in.
Hazama: You sure you should be letting them fly First Class?

Post-Win:
Kanae: As a fellow member of the government, I must acquire some information from you about any obscene occurances. Is that possible?
Hazama: Oh please, why is it that I always get the boring stuff to do...?

w/Naoto K.:
Intro:
Naoto: Umm... It's a... pleasure to meet you, Officer.
Kanae: Likewise.

Win:
Kanae: Interesting... Didn't think the public had such powers like this.
Naoto: Not all of us are gifted with powers like this.

Post-Win:
Naoto: Excuse me, officer. Will I, need to go and speak to the authorities after this? I mean, I never really did anything wrong, you know.
Kanae: I see you're still naive, do not worry. I will let you off the hook this time, just be careful from now on, okay?
w/Aegis:
Intro:
Aegis: I am ready for protocol.
Kanae: Then let us begin.

Win:
Aegis: Excellent work, Kanae-san.
Kanae: You were not so bad yourself.

Post-Win:
Kanae: Machinery and robots that do not run on Blitz Motors... Technology surely has advanced outside of my world.
Aegis: If you wish to learn more, I can let you speak with my creators.

w/Naoto S.:
Intro:
Kanae: I'm sorry, but you are not allowed in this area.
Naoto: Not a problem, as a detective, I have to see this through!

Win:
Kanae: I shall bring our targets in for questioning.
Naoto: Wise idea, we should get the information we need out.

Post-Win:
Naoto: Officer Kanae-san, your technique and knowledge is certainly outstanding. I could learn a thing or two from you.
Kanae: Thank you for the compliment, however you will need to speak with the Global Staff Overseeing Department if you wish to learn more.

w/Adachi:
Intro:
Kanae: Let us begin apprehending them first.
Adachi: Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, missy.

Win:
Kanae: Come in, G.S.O.D. We have caught our suspects... somehow.
Adachi: You need to lighten up a little! Heh heh.

Post-Win:
Kanae: Tohru Adachi, I'm afraid you're coming with me. Despite being a former police officer, you intefered with the work of a liutenant of the Global Staff Overseeing Department.
Adachi: Man you're so strict! Have you ever learned to take some R&R before? Or are liutenants such as yourself always this stuck up?
w/Orie:
Intro:
Orie: In the name the Licht Kreis, you will be stopped.
Kanae: Then let us work together to arrest them.

Win:
Kanae: Drop your weapons, you lost this fight.
Orie: Do so or repent.

Post-Win:
Orie: I see... You continue to fight to bring peace to not only your world, but everyone else's too. May we unite together again to fight for the same cause.
Kanae: That will not be necessary... However, I will be more than happy to accept your offer when that time ever comes again.

w/Mika:
Intro:
Mika: Let's go Pachebel! Time to kick some butt!
Kanae: Children shouldn't be playing with weapons!

Win:
Kanae: As I mentioned before...
Mika: We DESTROYED them! Yahoo!
Kanae: ...

Post-Win:
Kanae: I wished it wouldn't come to this... But for not listening to a public official, I'm afraid you are under arrest for carrying dangerous weaponry in front of an army liutenant. Children such as yourself shouldn't be using something this unsafe.
Mika: And do I look like I care? As long as we serve justice, we're unstoppa- Hey, did you just call me a child!?

w/Seth:
Intro:
Seth: My blades will slit their throats.
Kanae: We must gather information from them first.

Win:
Kanae: Now then, you're coming with me.
Seth: Hmph, sparring them will lead to your downfall.

Post-Win:
Kanae: As a member of the Global Staff Overseeing Department, I cannot allow your ways of gathering information to be allowed. Such witnesses may hold more information for us then we could ever bargain for.
Seth: Such a feeble minded excuse. Even if they do spew out more information, that could lead to a dead end.
w/Blake:
Intro:
Kanae: Blake Belladonna, you're coming with me.
Blake: I'm afraid you'll have to catch me first.

Win:
Blake: Now, if you'll excuse me. I'm off to read in peace.
Kanae: Come in, Airborne Brigade! The target is escaping!

Post-Win:
Kanae: You are being apprehended for resisting Blake Belladonna. I will see that you are questioned fully.
Blake: Just leave me alone, will you? I just want to read my book in peace!

w/Neo:
Intro:
Neo: ...
Kanae: Your illusory acts may be of some use.

Win:
Neo: ...
Kanae: Interesting... So this is how you fight.

Post-Win:
Kanae: Excuse me, but your techniques and fighting style was certainly interesting to see. May I request your assistance in joining the G.S.O.D.?
Neo: ......
w/Yumi:
Intro:
Kanae: Please refrain from killing our target...
Yumi: I'm sorry, but as a Shinobi... I must.

Win:
Yumi: I am sorry for interfering with your work, officer.
Kanae: We're going to need a new lead...

Post-Win:
Kanae: I'm afraid you have to come with me to the G.S.O.D. You've interfered with the work of an officer in the line of duty. I'll make sure to have you questioned in full about your actions.
Yumi: Even as a Shinobi, I see I have caused trouble. I'll make sure to come with you quietly officer.

w/Akatsuki:
Intro:
Kanae: We both have a mission to do, don't we?
Akatsuki: Correct, let us follow through! Charge!

Win:
Akatsuki: Mission complete. Well done, Kanae.
Kanae: Same could be said for you.

Post-Win:
Kanae: The Blitz Motor inside your stomach... It is certainly a dangerous weapon, I must be thankful that you are not using it for evil.
Akatsuki: I can never do that, as I use it to fight for my country, and a brighter future.

Also, apparently P4G is coming to Steam. Neat.

1591782481267.png

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
2020's legally not allowed to continue after this video has been played, so it's 2021 already. Wheh time does fly, right?

Speaking of time flying, the lewd banner for summer P1 is here for FEH! And a female is a demote??? Probably because abs Joshua is obviously hotter than Nerd Book Girl. We also get Rhys as the free unit! I hope the staff he gets is different from the norm, at least. Or he gets stupid thicc bulk stats for no real reason. I wish to have an absorb tank for maximum giggles.

I felt like there wasn't anything to lose from trying out FFXIV. I'm on Cactuar because I like green pricks and I picked my character's race for the dumbest of reasons: I liked their race dance. Same with the voice. It sounded so dumb to me, so I picked it.
What're you talking about sis? Those are perfectly good reasons.

I am a math major and I found this video offensive.

I will continue to buy my apples in sets of ṕ̷̼̦̯̩̺͚̤̻̥̦̯͓̘͙̓͑̽̀̈́̏͊̕͜͠ǝ̶̢̡̨͔̞͓̩̼̮̯̬͓͖̟͛̀̕͜ʇ̵̰̗̦̭͈̠͉̜͇̺̩̖̦͍̒ͅɔ̴̨̹̩̼̱͇̲̞̞͉͊͝ɐ̴̖̰͈̻̭͔̝̜̻̙͑̇͋̅̎̄͜p̸͚̱̬̲͎͖̪̭̯̝̠̘̈̄̈́͒̈ǝ̶̢̛̛̫̱͍̙͎̥̭̥̺̳̾̐͑̽̑͂̽̐̀̈́͛͛̃͜ɹ̴̣̫̳͖̫̼͒̔̀͂̔͐̑̏͛̍̎, thank you very much.
That's too many apples and you will regret your life choices - from buying all those apples to supporting... The evil... Math. Math is the true villain of 2020 tbh.

Last edited:
Top Bottom