• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Ah, finally, an accurate depiction of a gorl's typical quarantine routine.

btw 3 more days until FEH update. Or 2 more. Or 1 more. IDK anymore.

double btw - it's Beau's birthday and he was such a happy + good boi. He is too pure and I am blessT to have him in my village. Hazel was there too, getting turnT. She's his best friend, I think. And I'm not.

So.

Like.

Hazel.

Gorl.

Honestly sorta same? I didn't go out much anyways so not much has changed for me personally. But with all of my classes online, my professors think we have more free time and that we should be going through stuff faster. Why are we going through 3 lessons in Calculus in a single day, especially when this is apparently the most difficult chapter?? pls stop. I can only go through so many tests that see if a series is convergent before I snap.

ok but Dragalia gave us a pet puppy so Dragaia >>>>>>>>>>>> FEH

Really tho, FEH getting sparkling was completely unexpected! And for the cost, that's ridiculously cheap (Granblue makes you go through 300 summons before letting you pick your freebie). Just kinda wondering if it'll apply to legendary/mythic banners as well. Also it's a bit of a shame that it won't apply to older banners if you want to get merges on an older unit or you need fodder, but the fact that they added it at all is still very much welcomed.
Lilith is cool but I'm going to be very disappointed if she doesn't talk like @lilith_en
There was a problem fetching the tweet
OK but it's only a matter of time before we get to take care of horises, flying horsies, and baby dragons.

Also congratz on becoming 5 years old. That's at least 7500 in Zelda years. rip

Hey gworls, anyone remember me? I'm from the Smash 4 days. Ever since Zelda got buffed I've been trying to get back into the scene! I won second place at a local recently with Zelda and Pokemon Trainer. x)

Any tips on getting better with Zelda? I miss her Smash 4 drag down Nair that combos to basically anything and the first hit that trades with recoveries to spike and kill opponents. Though I do think she's overall a much better character now thanks to a very good Phantom and better frame data in general too.
Gratz on the placement with a bannable character and your return, sis. :secretkpop:

Anyway, I haven't played SmUsh in a month or so. I'm pretty sure she still plays the same. Check out Phil's videos, they're reliable how2zelda material. And if you haven't already, take a look at Zelda's frame data so you can make a note of which moves are actually faster or safer to spam. Overall you're still going to be using Phantom as much as possible.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
What in the world are they doing to it though?

Like, I understand what they're doing with Kari in the OP, but why is TK getting the same treatment?

Makes me wonder how long the series is meant to go, or if they're changing things up a lot; we've got foreshadowing across all of Adventure and into the movie in OP1.
I think the reason TK is getting the same treatment could be the fact that those two end up being the main cast in 02 along with Davis, Yolei and Cody, got new Digivices and Armour Evolutions for their partners Patamon and Gatomon. There is also the face they're both the younger siblings to the main two, Kari being Tai's little sister and TK being Matt's little brother. Plus, if you think about:

TK did defeat Devimon with Angemon, Kari defeated Myotismon with Angewomon (Though Tai and Matt did beat VenomMyotismon with WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon) and both managed to defeat Piedmon with MagnaAngemon. So oof, Kari and TK seemed to get the killing blow on most of the villains of each arc... Except for VenomMyotismon.

There are also the angelic feathers that appear too as well, both in the OP and ED when they show up.

I also forgot to share the ED too.

These are so damn good, like holy crap.

1586160666244.png

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Although this was also true towards the end of New Leaf, the Animal Crossing amiibo cards really streamlined the process of collecting your favorite villagers! You can just scan in your favorites (albeit not as easily as it was in NL). There are ~400 total villagers now, so the chances of getting a specific one through the Nook Miles Islands are very slim. They only introduced 8 new villagers in New Horizons (one for each personality type), meaning they're the only villagers to lack cards atm. Raymond the smug cat is easily the most sought-after villlager and I've seen him go for upwards of 1500 Nook Miles Tickets (NMT) lmao. I personally don't care much for him, but the cat villagers tend to be popular in general so I guess I can understand it.

My personal favorite of the new villagers is Cyd the punk rock elephant. Last week or so, someone gave him to me for free and he has quickly become probably my favorite villager ever. He always complains to me about how old he is and how much back pain he's in and I adore him. Most of the new villagers are pretty cute, so ofc I had to go out of my way to get them on my island. The day after getting Cyd, I found someone who agreed to give me Megan in exchange for Zucker. Later that same day I also found someone who gave me Dom in exchange for Julian. It took a lot of hunting, but eventually I found someone that traded me Sherb for some NMTs as well. Sherb is quite popular, so finding someone offering him was not easy. Yesterday I traded some more NMTs in exchange for Reneigh. Her JP name is literally Rihanna and her design seems to be inspired by her too. The last new villager is Judy, whose popularity is second only to Raymond. I've also seen auctions for her go for hundreds of NMTs lol. I kinda want her, so maybe I'll try my luck on the mystery islands when I can stack up some tickets. Other than her, I'm just waiting on a couple amiibo cards to arrive in the mail and I'll have all of my desired villagers!

I know I'm late to the party, but Forrest in FEH! I've wanted him since launch, so I'm just happy he's here. I haven't merged up a troubadour yet, so I'll definitely start working on Forrest once I can pull copies of him. I just wish they had picked better characters for the other Fates units because I really don't care at all about Lilith/Midori/Rinkah/Iago (js his JP name MacBeth is way better). Considering we only get like 1 dedicated Fates banner per year now, I'm going to have to wait forever to see Mitama finally get added. :(

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I really don't care at all about Lilith/Midori/Rinkah/Iago (js his JP name MacBeth is way better).
Wait, Iago's name in JP is MacBeth?

For those who don't know, Iago is the name of the main antagonist from Othello. So they just decided to change his already-in-English Shakespearean name with a prominent name from a another Shakespearean play.

From your previous posts I always knew a bunch of the name changes in EN Fates made no bloody sense, but I've clearly underestimated just how unnecessary and widespread it actually was.

Actually no, I 100% support this name change. MacBeth was the archetypal tragic hero and his story is watching how far a good man can fall and succumb to evil. Whereas Iago is both (a) Irredeemably evil and (b) spends most of his time plotting how to **** with and ultimately murder Othello. If you're going to give him a Shakespearean analogous name, Iago fits him to the T, with Corrin playing the role of Othello.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Although this was also true towards the end of New Leaf, the Animal Crossing amiibo cards really streamlined the process of collecting your favorite villagers! You can just scan in your favorites (albeit not as easily as it was in NL). There are ~400 total villagers now, so the chances of getting a specific one through the Nook Miles Islands are very slim. They only introduced 8 new villagers in New Horizons (one for each personality type), meaning they're the only villagers to lack cards atm. Raymond the smug cat is easily the most sought-after villlager and I've seen him go for upwards of 1500 Nook Miles Tickets (NMT) lmao. I personally don't care much for him, but the cat villagers tend to be popular in general so I guess I can understand it.

My personal favorite of the new villagers is Cyd the punk rock elephant. Last week or so, someone gave him to me for free and he has quickly become probably my favorite villager ever. He always complains to me about how old he is and how much back pain he's in and I adore him. Most of the new villagers are pretty cute, so ofc I had to go out of my way to get them on my island. The day after getting Cyd, I found someone who agreed to give me Megan in exchange for Zucker. Later that same day I also found someone who gave me Dom in exchange for Julian. It took a lot of hunting, but eventually I found someone that traded me Sherb for some NMTs as well. Sherb is quite popular, so finding someone offering him was not easy. Yesterday I traded some more NMTs in exchange for Reneigh. Her JP name is literally Rihanna and her design seems to be inspired by her too. The last new villager is Judy, whose popularity is second only to Raymond. I've also seen auctions for her go for hundreds of NMTs lol. I kinda want her, so maybe I'll try my luck on the mystery islands when I can stack up some tickets. Other than her, I'm just waiting on a couple amiibo cards to arrive in the mail and I'll have all of my desired villagers!

I know I'm late to the party, but Forrest in FEH! I've wanted him since launch, so I'm just happy he's here. I haven't merged up a troubadour yet, so I'll definitely start working on Forrest once I can pull copies of him. I just wish they had picked better characters for the other Fates units because I really don't care at all about Lilith/Midori/Rinkah/Iago (js his JP name MacBeth is way better). Considering we only get like 1 dedicated Fates banner per year now, I'm going to have to wait forever to see Mitama finally get added. :(
You can purchase a bootleg amiibo for 3 to 5 dollars, sis. So you can legit just BUY Raymond for a few dollars instead of farming for 50+ hours or tons of duping. Check Etsy. They give you a NFC tag, perhaps inside something, with the villager's image on it. Or a blank card.

You can also buy NFC tags (of the proper NFC tag type) and just make your own for considerably less. The bin files are readily available online to write on to the NFC. You just need a device that can write on NFC tags - such as a phone or separate device. My ancient Galaxy 4 Mini can write NFC, so I assume loads of phones or tablets can too? idk

Side note: you don't need to hack your Switch to do this. ez cute smug kitty, ez gaming life

I'm thinking of buying 5 from Etsy for about 15 bucks total. I'll get a plastic chip with the villager's faces on them, so they'd be cute little clutter pieces to have on my collection shelf. If I did it myself I could make 20+ for the same price... But the tags would be blank/not cute soooooooo ya.

oopslazy

As for precious cute boi Forrest, his stats are utter garbage. He's essentially Leo and Genny combined. Why would such a popular character get so utterly ****ed? On the plus side, even a bad cavalry healer can be useful. Though he could've easily been a side-grade Leo. Or had a prf staff. Or had something interesting. But naaaah, they're just banking on his moderate popularity to carry him instead of a good kit. While letting the waifus' popularity AND kit carry them. Y'know. Total Balance. :^)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
AC amiibo stuff
Yes, that's true for all of the villagers that were in New Leaf and it's definitely the way to go for any of your favorites that were in the previous games.

The reason some of these new villagers go for outrageous prices is because they are the only ones that don't have amiibo cards. Nintendo will probably release cards for them (and the new NPCs) eventually, but until then your only options are trying your luck with the 1/391 chance on a mystery island for a specific villager, letting someone random move onto your island in hopes of getting a new character, or trading with someone else. However there have been a lot of reported glitches related to villager trading that still persist despite multiple patches so that makes trading less appealing rn.

As for precious cute boi Forrest, his stats are utter garbage. He's essentially Leo and Genny combined. Why would such a popular character get so utterly ****ed? On the plus side, even a bad cavalry healer can be useful. Though he could've easily been a side-grade Leo. Or had a prf staff. Or had something interesting. But naaaah, they're just banking on his moderate popularity to carry him instead of a good kit. While letting the waifus' popularity AND kit carry them. Y'know. Total Balance. :^)
IS gives all of these trash male units awful stats/base kits and then turn around and are like, "See?? Male units never make any money! Better print 62 more big ***** waifus!" I know I'm being cynical, but IS continually shoots themselves in the foot by shafting all of these popular male units instead of cashing in on the gay/straight woman demographic too. We occasionally see powercreep male units like L!Alm and Shannan but they tend to be few and far between (not that I'm complaining about no powercreep lmao).

I'm just happy Forrest is here, and his art is pretty decent. Tobi's art can be hit or miss imo but Forrest looks good here thankfully. His stats are kinda whatever imo. At least he can use stuff like Sabotage skills well.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Welp. Someone was kind enough to actually upload the Instakill Version of "Time To Make History" from P4AU/BBTAG. :yeahboi:

I lowkey wanna see someone mod the Steam version of BBTAG to replace the other Astral Themes with this.

Also, I never realised how nutty Teddie's combos can be, like holy crap.

FeelsBadMan because I dropped Teddie during 1.5.

1586339845522.png

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I looked into some things about Animal Crossing: New Horizons and finding out some things weren't in the game surprised me. I figured some of them were staples of the series, but there were some reasons that make sense why they are not in the game. That, and they can always update the game and add in more stuff which they did for New Leaf apparently.
When I think of Animal Crossing, I think of gyroids. These little weird robot things stuck in my memory when I played Animal Crossing and they have been in each game since New Horizons. So, it's a bit odd to find out they're not in the game. Even if for some cameo stuff like Lloid is the donation box for new public works projects in New Leaf. That said, it was brought up by people that gyroids are based on haniwa which are Japanese clay figures that were created for funeral reasons in the 3rd to 6th century AD. Since New Horizons has the player living on an island and as morbid as it sounds, since it would be likely nobody lived there before, then there would be no reason for gyroids to be there. Well, at least buried somewhere that you can find.

Pete, Pelly, and Phyllis aren't in the game. Apparently, the Post Office wasn't in every game or maybe it was, but was part of another building, but Pete, Pelly, and Phyllis were in every game or most of them. Letters aren't really in New Horizons as postcards are sent instead and through the airport I think, but they could have had Pete, Pelly, and Phyllis work there. It's still mail related.

Meanwhile in FEH, I thought this was supposed to be a new Fates banner not Forrest and Forrest with Kaden featuring Tellius and Three Houses. Lorde Lorde , please take these Forrests from me. Well, one because I want to keep a copy of him. I went and did forty summons to see how it would work out and because with all the Forging Bond tickets plus the free summon, five full summons equals 25/40, so I went ahead and did three more full summons. Weird banner considering who I got. Now to figure out if I want Rinkah more or if Lilith is more useful because being able to teleport to wherever her support partner is seems really stupidly good. Problem is that I don't really use supports much and the of the other units with effects that involve support, Clive and Mathilda overlap in color and I don't have Velouria. That leaves M!Corrin and Leila where M!Corrin's probably the better idea to cover greens for Lilith assuming upwards to Atk/Spd/Def/Res+11 won't let Lilith destroy everything. Lilith gets +5 if she's 3 spaces within her support partner, M!Corrin gives +4 to her if she's within 2 spaces, and they both get +2 if they're adjacent to each other or +1 if they're 1 space from each other. If Lilith had higher base defense, maybe Leila could work well to have Lilith teleport near her and allow Leila activate Constant Dagger's Firesweep effect and then swap places with her, but I feel like Gunnthra, Matthew, CYL Micaiah, Saizo, Ursula, or someone with Broadleaf Fan might be better so they can make use of their weapons.
4* Draug: +Spd, -Atk.
5* Kaden: +HP, -Res.
4* Priscilla: +Atk, -HP.
3* Seliph: +Atk, -Spd.
3* Silas: +Atk, -Res.
4* Bartre #1: +HP, -Def.
4* Est: +Res, -Spd.
3* Frederick #1: +Spd, -Def.
4* Frederick #2: +HP, -Atk.
5* Nailah: +Atk, -HP. Why did she have to show up with a good asset?
4* Effie: +Def, -Res.
4* Leon: +HP, -Atk.
4* Lucius: +Spd, -Res.
4* Oboro: +Res, -HP.
4* Virion: +HP, -Spd.
4* Chrom: +Def, -HP.
4* Forrest #1: +Spd, -HP.
3* Ross: +Res, -Spd.
4* Saizo: +Atk, -HP.
3* Soren: +Atk, -Spd.
3* Abel: +Atk, -Def.
3* Gordin #1: +Atk, -Spd.
4* Sophia: +HP, -Def.
3* Tanya: +Def, -Atk.
4* Tethys: +Res, -HP.
3* Catria: +Spd, -Res.
4* Fae: +Res, -HP.
4* Forrest #2: +Spd, -Atk.
4* Reinhardt: +Spd, -Def.
3* Seth: +HP, -Def.
5* M!Byleth: +HP, -Spd. 36/35 offenses with -Spd. He's like PoR Ike with more speed or Ryoma with more HP and defense. Or Astram with a ridiculous sword.
3* Cordelia: +Spd, -Res.
3* Palla: +Res, -Atk.
4* Sothe: +Res, -HP.
4* Stahl : +Atk, -Def.
4* Bantu: +HP, -Atk.
4* Bartre #2: +HP, -Def.
3* Gordin #2: +Spd, -Atk.
4* Libra: +Spd, -HP.
4* Shanna: +Def, -HP.

Quick edit: Probably because I wanted to forget about this, but my free lord summon was M!Robin (+HP, -Def) who was immediately and spitefully merged into the 5* M!Robin (+Atk, -Res) I built a long time ago. I think that was during the Black Knight TT after Odin started getting a lot of SP. No greens because I can't have nice things, I didn't want to pick colorless since neither Nanna are Sothe are 5* locked, and I didn't want to gamble on red which has plenty of non-5* locked units and many swords. I should have picked red...

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hows quarantine treating the rest of you?
Descending into madness and sinking deeper into depression. And cabin fever. I think I'm experiencing cabin fever.

I'm going to have to retake a prerequisite computer science course this fall. It was listed when I initially checked, but the next time I checked, there were no sections listed for summer. The course is still there if you filter it. Found another computer science course I can take that doesn't require it as a means to continue on with my degree. On the waitlist, but whatever. Maybe matrices and linear algebra along with an advanced computer science course during the summer might not be the good idea, but I need something to keep me busy. Having nothing to do kills me. I said to myself I didn't want anymore setbacks what with me taking so damn long to complete a bachelor's degree, but I entered the spring semester terribly and unusually depressed and stressed. I know where the stress came from, but not exactly the depression. Regardless, I just never confronted it or managed to gain footing and then the coronavirus became a pandemic. That made everything worse.

What kills me is the course I'm failing in isn't hard except for some information I'm lacking from having decided to continue where I left off on my degree, but that's just some refresher information on counting in binary. I was and continue to still be in an awful state of mind and felt even more drained before the quarantine. And that leads to a vicious cycle or more like a vicious beating of continued missed or barely attempted assignments. Did not help that I caught the stomach flu in the beginning of the semester and my father catching it from me right after. It's like, "Man, learning C and low level programming is cool! But wait, you feel like ****, you do nothing, and you're failing the course. Congratulations, asshole!" I'm still astounded that I managed to get a good midterm grade for my other course that I might barely passed despite also missing several programming projects. It did help that I was able to keep up with quizzes and the smaller assignments in that class.

As for not depressing stuff, I forgot to mention this in my other post, but I watched some of TerminalMontage's stuff and saw the Star Fox one. There was a trippy scene that ended up being extended and became a music video to LÜNE's Rêve Lucide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoBIyxWEiOw.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Meanwhile in FEH, I thought this was supposed to be a new Fates banner not Forrest and Forrest with Kaden featuring Tellius and Three Houses. Lorde Lorde Lorde Lorde , please take these Forrests from me. Well, one because I want to keep a copy of him.
The ~90 orbs I had saved and another 50 in the Feh Bank gave me 8 copies of Forrest, 4 of which were 5*. I'll have to grind out some CCs or something to get enough orbs for the last 2 copies of him I need. I got all possible IV choices, but I think I'll end up going with +res. I'm still undecided as to how I’ll build him. I have a Silque that I got from the TMS banner, so maybe I’ll give him Melancholy+. Also, I did the 40 summons but still haven't redeemed the free 5* yet. I think I'll end up choosing Midori for her weapon (which I'd give to H!Niles ofc) but Joint Drive Atk is very tempting so idk yet.

As for Animal Crossing news, yesterday afternoon I started visiting Nook Miles Islands hoping for Judy or Raymond (so I could trade him for Judy). Approximately 24 hours later, on lucky ticket #256 I finally found Raymond! After inviting him into my town, it wasn't very difficult to find someone willing to trade Judy for him! I also did a few more island tours after trading Raymond to fill his plot and ended up finding Dobie, who was one of the villagers I was planning on scanning in via amiibo. He’s an elderly wolf man who lives in a library—what more could you want?

edit: beat some CCs and got another 4* Forrest. Only 1 more to go!

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I shall join the Animal Crossing train and talk about what happened for me! :yeahboi:

So far, I've got K.K. Slider visiting my island today because I reached the 3 Star Rating, so I'll be checking out his concert today. Not only that, I've had Shooting Stars appear today, and I've made over 30 Wishes. So hopefully I can find some Star Fragments on my island.

Also, a lot of people seem to be on the Switch version of BBTAG now since it is on Sale for the US. So that's pretty nifty if you ask me. Though that just means more people to ragequit, since I know that on the Switch version, A LOT of people do ragequit.

I've had two new people ragequit on me, one refused to run it back with me (Mainly because they said "Go easy on me. Seriously", but they main Ruby. So... NO MERCY FOR RED RATS!). The other problem is that with this flow of new players, some of them could be from the Smash community, and you know how toxic they can be. FeelsTragicProtagonistMan

1586423438876.png

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So I finally started FF12 on the Switch. I only played the original super old one so it's really fun since I forgot, like, 90% of what happens. Yay.

Though I found out the Job system is complicated since getting full boards requires using a certain Espers, which there's only 1 of. And then for each character, certain Quickenings. I guess that makes things different and more fun? idk

Not sure what to do for classes and all I remember is "for some dumb reason Penelo/Fran/Balthier have slow ranged weapon animation times because why not?" so that makes things super lame. I kind of want to make classes based on aesthetics and their Power Poses™ with their weapons.

Lil Puddin Lil Puddin

Is there anything Beastars can't be mashed with?

I know what those things are. But I have never seen them oops. :secretkpop:

Either way, added to the B•Gal ofc whether that was your intention or not.

I'm just happy Forrest is here, and his art is pretty decent. Tobi's art can be hit or miss imo but Forrest looks good here thankfully. His stats are kinda whatever imo. At least he can use stuff like Sabotage skills well.
Ye I got a neutral Forrest and then a 5* Forrest, so now I have a +1 Forrest~~~ I'm fine with it. Because I somehow pulled 2 Liliths and I used my free summon for Midori because her bow is just so stupid.

Essentially, the Spendthrift Bow gives a effective +7 Atk/Def/Res during combat and the user is restricted to using 2 charge Specials and Special quickening effects if they ever hope to use a Special. Wow what a drawback! So awful!!! Imagine having a stronger version of a Guard Bow and then only being able to use 2 charge Specials!!! WOW SUCH A BAD BOW!!!

So yeah. I gave Norne the bow and will pair her with B!Lucina for the stats and . I sacrificed my only handsome boi L!Chrom so she could get Lull Atk/Def and Close Counter (at least it was a 2 for 1 sacrifice). She'll be my Light AR tank and Oliver will be my Anima AR tank. Which works out oddly perfectly?

Like during Light I will have +Spd and +Res from my Mythics, which is something Norne can use. Meanwhile Oliver gets +Def and +Atk, which just makes him more of a monster. Oops.

As for Animal Crossing news, yesterday afternoon I started visiting Nook Miles Islands hoping for Judy or Raymond (so I could trade him for Judy). Approximately 24 hours later, on lucky ticket #256 I finally found Raymond! After inviting him into my town, it wasn't very difficult to find someone willing to trade Judy for him! I also did a few more island tours after trading Raymond to fill his plot and ended up finding Dobie, who was one of the villagers I was planning on scanning in via amiibo. He’s an elderly wolf man who lives in a library—what more could you want?
GORL R U DOOPIN??? CHEETIN??? BREAKIN DA ROOLZ??? HOW U GET DEM TIX???

Anyway gratz on the precious kitty and then precious Judy. How'd you get all those tickets tho? Like, damn. Gimme some bells so I can be lazy kthnx. Fund the development of Oravev for the greater good. :^)

As for my AC, I'm just terraforming and watering my plants for an hour a day. Hoping the ugly hamster decides to move out. Not really trying much else. I figure the only mileage I'll get out of the game is just ever so slowly create my town and play by the rules of building 1 thing a day. Then once it's complete I'll never touch the game again~ At least until things get optimized to be less garbage.

I shall join the Animal Crossing train and talk about what happened for me! :yeahboi:

So far, I've got K.K. Slider visiting my island today because I reached the 3 Star Rating, so I'll be checking out his concert today. Not only that, I've had Shooting Stars appear today, and I've made over 30 Wishes. So hopefully I can find some Star Fragments on my island.

Also, a lot of people seem to be on the Switch version of BBTAG now since it is on Sale for the US. So that's pretty nifty if you ask me. Though that just means more people to ragequit, since I know that on the Switch version, A LOT of people do ragequit.
iirc you get up to 20 fragments the next day. Gratz on the stars tho. I had Celeste visit and just assumed it was for a tutorial to get a guaranteed single star. Except it was apparently just really good timing and I missed out on getting tons of fragments for free. I could've just AFK'd and let my turbo control go nuts for a few hours. But nooooooooooooooo

btw either of the AC gorls Cress! Cress! Lorde Lorde EODM07 EODM07 create any special designs for your flag or even clothes? I created 1 for the flag and I think it looks pretty. And 1 Green Geometric Weird shirt before I found the absolute perfect outfit combination.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
btw either of the AC gorls Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Lorde Lorde Lorde Lorde EODM07 EODM07 EODM07 EODM07 create any special designs for your flag or even clothes? I created 1 for the flag and I think it looks pretty. And 1 Green Geometric Weird shirt before I found the absolute perfect outfit combination.
gorl why are you tagging me, I didn't even buy the game and I don't plan on buying it.
...but I found someone who made Kaito's jacket so... yea.

For FEH stuff, I got L!Roy. So now I can make the Bonus Tripler L!Marth meme build I've been wanting to do. It'll feel just like using Warriors Marth, where he just stands there with +18 to everything until he sees a dragon and he just goes :secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
btw either of the AC gorls Cress! Cress! Lorde Lorde EODM07 EODM07 create any special designs for your flag or even clothes? I created 1 for the flag and I think it looks pretty. And 1 Green Geometric Weird shirt before I found the absolute perfect outfit combination.
My flag design is the face of this smol Celica from Blazblue.

1586506914717.png

Took me trial and error to get it right. But I did it in the end.

I had K.K.'s concert and I had a villager visit in my campsite, so that was nice. And I got about 3 Aries Fragments and 17 Star Fragments. Thankfully, Bunny Day is almost upon us, so I can get the Bunny Day Wand and hopefully the other stuff too? Since I am missing the Bunny Day Basket, Arch, Zipper Toy and Wand.

Also, BBTAG is on sale too on Switch for US owners for about $5. No wonder there was a sudden influx of players for that game, had nearly over 100 players online. That's a first since the last time was during the launch of the game.

1586507342630.png

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
So yeah. I gave Norne the bow and will pair her with B!Lucina for the stats and . I sacrificed my only handsome boi L!Chrom so she could get Lull Atk/Def and Close Counter (at least it was a 2 for 1 sacrifice). She'll be my Light AR tank and Oliver will be my Anima AR tank. Which works out oddly perfectly?

Like during Light I will have +Spd and +Res from my Mythics, which is something Norne can use. Meanwhile Oliver gets +Def and +Atk, which just makes him more of a monster. Oops.
Bramimond's status as a dark mythic makes omega tanking in Light more difficult that it was previously. How does Norne fare against him? Luckily my +10 +5 +res Donnel has 34 spd so he just barely avoids the auto-double from Void Tome. Otherwise spd tanks need Null Follow-Up or they'll get nuked. I try to avoid AR as much as I can so I haven’t actually fought him yet, but I assume he’s similarly annoying as he was in his MHB.

I use Niles as my omnitank in Astra season and he does decently. His low def can sometimes still let him down so Close Foil is looking interesting in that regard, especially since I chose Midori as my free 5*.

GORL R U DOOPIN??? CHEETIN??? BREAKIN DA ROOLZ??? HOW U GET DEM TIX???

Anyway gratz on the precious kitty and then precious Judy. How'd you get all those tickets tho? Like, damn. Gimme some bells so I can be lazy kthnx. Fund the development of Oravev for the greater good. :^)
That’s partly why I mentioned the amiibo cards, sis. I have cards of some of the most popular villagers (Julian, Zucker, Marina, Diana, Beau, Ankha), and one of my last posts mentioned all of the trades I did for the new villagers I wanted. You can scan in the amiibo cards as many times as you want, so I was able to get them back in my town again sell them for NMTs. Some crazy people will pay over 100 tickets for these villagers, so I was able to amass a decent size stash of tickets through trading. I’m not very rich bell-wise, though; I have just over 1mil left from the 2mil I got for selling Cube.

As for how other people actually get those amounts of tickets, I’ve seen some speculation. From what I’ve read, the duping glitch only worked with items that you could “place” not just drop on the floor, so NMTs couldn’t be duped that way. Apparently people buy NMTs off eBay for real money, which explains how they get 1000+. There was a recent auction on TBT for Raymond that was sold for 2500 NMTs lmao. I could’ve been greedy and sold my Raymond for a similar price but honestly idc about all that. I used to give away popular villagers for free back in NL and I’ve already done it a couple times now in NH. I really like the villager collection aspect of Animal Crossing so it annoys when I see people asking for 100s of tickets for a single villager.

Btw if any of you AC gorls are interested, I have a bunch of extra items/DIY recipes that I’m trying to get rid of. I’d rather you gorls have first pick than some random people off of TBT.

My phone autocorrected gorls to Gorlovka, which is apparently a city in Ukraine! I’d like to imagine that Gorlovka is how you say gorl in Russian though.

edit: Forgot to mention that my island's flag is the same as my avi: the album art of Melodrama. I found it on a website that converts images into AC patterns.

Last edited:

Shadow husk

Smash Rookie
Not sure if this is the place to post this but hey this is Zelda's frame data

Grab: comes out frame 10 active until to frame 21 (throw 11 frames after grab lands)

Down throw: invincible From frame 1-60 (has 20 frames of end lag)

Back throw: invincible From frame 1- 28 (has 23 frames of end lag)

Forward throw: invincible From frame 1-30 (has 23 frames of end lag)

Up throw: invincible From frame 1-30 (has 20 frames of end lag)

Pummel :16 frames

Shield: has 1 frame start up lag and 10 frames end lag

Roll: invincible From frame 5-15 (has 20 frames of end lag)

Spot Dodge: invincible frame 3-17 (has 13 frames of end lag)

Jab: active frame 4-17 (has10 frames of end lag)

F tilt: active frame 12-24 (has 20 frames of end lag)

Up tilt: active frame 7 -35 (has 5 frames of end lag)

Down tilt: active frame 5-15 (has 15 frames of end lag)

Dash attack: active frame 5-30 (has 22 frames of end lag)

F Smash: active frame 6-50 (has 25 frames of end lag)

Up Smash: active frame 6-70 (has 28 frames of end lag)

Down Smash: active frame 3-30 (has 20 frames of end lag)

Nair: active frame 5-55 (has 25 frames of end lag)

Fair: active frame 5-25 (has 30 frames of end lag)

Bair: active frame 5-25 (has 30 frames of end lag)

Dair: active frame 15-25 (has 25 frames of end lag)

Up air: active frame 5-20 (has 30 frames of end lag)

Nair dodge: has 2 frames start up lag, invincible frame 3-30,has 15 frames end lag

Fair dodge: has 2 frames start up lag, invincible frame 3-21, has 80 frames end lag

Bair dodge: has 2 frames start up lag, invincible frame 3-21,has 75 frames end lag

Dair dodge:has 2 frames start up lag, invincible frame 3-21, has 57 frames of end lag

Up air dodge: 2 frames start up lag, invincible frame 3-21, has 110 frames of end lag

Roll on ledge: invincible frame 1-28 (has 20 frames of end lag)

Jump on ledge: invincible frame 1-12 (has 3 frames end lag)

Neutral getup on ledge: invincible frame 1-35 (has 1 frame end lag)

Ledge attack: invincible frame 1-37 hits on frame 24-37 (has 26 frames of end lag)

Neutral B: 10 frames of start up lag, invincible frame 4, hits frame 11-35 has 23 frames of end lag

Side B: 14 frames start up lag, comes out frame 15, hits 15 frames after release of B, lingers 15 frames

Down B- has 26-70 frames start up lag, can move for 50 frames after fully charged, if fully charged no end lag but vonerable for about 2 seconds while charging, in not fully charged than 42 frames of end lag, assuming it Misses

Up B: hits frame 7-16on first hit frame 1- 16 second hiteach time, gone frame 26-44, has 23 frames end lag.

Keep in mind this was done in literally one afternoon by a loser with too much time is on his hand. This also may not be perfect frame data so keep this in mind.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Earlier this morning I pulled the last copy of Forrest I needed (he was even 5* too)! After a bit of grinding feathers, here is Forrest in all of his glory:

I have a NY!Laevateinn I never use that I could sacrifice to Forrest for her staff for even more debuffing potential... Honestly I'll probably end up doing it. I wish I had an extra Selkie for Sabotage Atk, but Def is great too.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Lil Puddin Lil Puddin

Because you like Teddie.

Also, for some reason. I've been thinking about what if Koihime was the 8th Fate in BBTAG again, and been thinking about some unique interactions Cho'un could have if she made it in.

So you know what that means... Time to waste my time coming up with unique dialog with her! :yeahboi:

Intro #1:
Cho'un: I do hope you are worthy opponents.

Intro #2:
Cho'un: Be careful, my Dragon Fang is hungry for some food...

Intro #3:
Cho'un: I am the Divine Spear, you should be grateful for my appearance.

Outro #1:
Cho'un: A victor has been decided.

Outro #2:
Cho'un: Thank you very much for that bout!

Outro #3:
Cho'un: Our victory has been claimed.

Post-win #1:
Cho'un: I would give you some advice on what went wrong, however I fear that you may end up getting more angry instead...

Post-win #2:
Cho'un: Haa... I really could go for some bamboo shoots and some wine right about now... Care to join me?

Post-win #3:
Cho'un: You shouldn't get too worked up over this. Here, have some bamboo shoots courtesy of me!

Post-win #4:
Cho'un: That was a nice fight. If you ever want to rematch me, by all means, come see me.
w/Ragna
Intro:
Ragna: Just don't do anything stupid, will ya?
Cho'un: As the Divine Spear, I'll make sure to live up to your expectations.

Outro:
Cho'un: Our foes have been defeated. Was that what you wanted?
Ragna: Heh. You're not half bad.

Post-win:
Ragna: The Divine Spear, huh? Bet you never fought against the Grim Reaper himself, you wanna go?
Cho'un: Very enticing from you Ragna. Fine, I'll take you on!

w/Izayoi
Intro:
Cho'un: I am the Hero of justice, Butterfly Mask!
Izayoi: So you're also a fighter of justice. Then I shall assist!

Outro:
Izayoi: In the name of righteous justice...
Cho'un: We remain victorious!

Post-win:
Izayoi: Could you please take off that mask already? Fighting for a sense of justice is no children's game.
Cho'un: Even as Butterfly Mask, a Hero of justice is never without their identity!

w/Jubei:
Intro:
Jubei: Think you can handle this, missy?
Cho'un: I'll be ready as ever when you are.

Outro:
Jubei: Interesting... That power of yours is certainly somethin'.
Cho'un: I am the Divine Spear after all, wielder of Dragon Fang.

Post-win:
Jubei: It doesn't matter how strong we all get, we all have obstacles and fears we need to overcome. And once we get over those obstacles for true strength, that's when our true potential shines within us, ya hear?
Cho'un: Wise words from a master teacher yourself. Perhaps I could train under your wing?

w/Naoto Kurogane
Intro:
Naoto K.: You, err... gonna be okay dressed like that?
Cho'un: I'll be fine, unless you like what is being presented?
Naoto K.: Gh...! D-Don't say that!

Outro:
Cho'un: An easy victory for us, wouldn't you say Naoto?
Naoto K.: Yeah... It certainly was...

Post-win:
Naoto K.: Err... Those clothes of yours... If you ever do get cold Cho'un, would it be okay if I lend you my jacket?
Cho'un: Aww, you're very sweet Naoto. However, I don't want you to get cold yourself, so I'll be fine.
w/Chie
Intro:
Cho'un: Dragon Fang!
Chie: Dragon Kick!
*Clash*
Both: We are the children of the Dragon!

Outro:
Chie: Haha! No one can match our power!
Cho'un: Butterfly Mask thanks you for your effort!

Post-win:
Chie: That was amazing Cho'un-san! How did you get some strong anyway... Did you watch kung-fu movies too!?
Cho'un: I do not know what these "kung-fu movies" are that you speak of, but it was definitely through immense training. Heh, you're pretty strong yourself too Chie.

w/Mitsuru
Intro:
Mitsuru: Shall we begin the execution?
Cho'un: I'm sure Dragon Fang would love to feast on their marrow.

Outro:
Mitsuru: An exquisite performance there Cho'un-san.
Cho'un: And elegant slices from yourself too Mitsuru.

Post-win:
Mitsuru: Tres magnifique. You harbor such elegance and beauty in your swings and stabs, I will admit I am a bit jealous of your performance.
Cho'un: No need to be, beauty such as myself takes a long time to bloom.

w/Adachi
Intro:
Cho'un: Butterfly Mask, the Hero of justice has arrived!
Adachi: Guess I'm stuck with the crazy yet again.

Outro:
Adachi: Your Hero of justice everyone!
Cho'un: Evil shall not go unjust!

Post-win:
Cho'un: Butterfly Mask helps those in need and the wrongfully accused! That is her justice.
Adachi: You really are getting into it ain'cha? I used to fight for justice back when I was in the force too.
w/Carmine
Intro:
Cho'un: You seem bloodthirsty today, do you want to take me on?
Carmine: After we get rid of these heaps of garbage!

Outro:
Cho'un: Such a ruthless fighter...
Carmine: Why wouldn't I be!? Shows how weak they are!

Post-win:
Cho'un: Since you're so eager to fight me, come at me! As the Divine Spear, I'll put you in your place with my elegance and beauty!
Carmine: GAHAHAHA! You'd look far more elegant and beautiful once I carve you with my blood spikes!

w/Gordeau
Intro:
Cho'un: Our opponents seem to be ready, shall we begin Gordeau?
Gordeau: Of course, I've been itchin' for a fight all day.

Outro:
Gordeau: Heh, guess I went too crazy yet again...
Cho'un: You certainly are greedy, guess that's why they call you "Greed".

Post-win:
Gordeau: Damn, your fighting spirit is intense. Guess it's a good thing we're friends for now.
Cho'un: As with you, your fighting is chaotic and greedy. It is... surprisingly refreshing.

w/Yuzuriha
Intro:
Yuzuriha: Here comes Samurai Shrine Maiden, Yuzuriha!
Cho'un: And Butterfly Mask, the Hero of justice aiding her cause!

Outro:
Cho'un: Our victory was decided at the beginning!
Yuzuriha: They most likely couldn't get over us beauties.

Post-win:
Cho'un: That was a tiring fight, perhaps we should have some bamboo shoots and wine?
Yuzuriha: If you're offering, then gimme some rice crackers and some tea instead!
w/Ruby
Intro:
Ruby: Wow! That weapon looks amazing!
Cho'un: This is Dragon Fang, you may look, but you musn't touch.

Outro:
Ruby: That power... that speed...! If I could just...!
Cho'un: The answer will always be no.

Post-win:
Ruby: Aww, c'mon! Can't I just hold it for a little bit? It looks so well designed, the handles, the ribbons and the head of the spear! They look so cool! Can I hold it, please!?
Cho'un: You really are an annoying one... But the answer is still no, no matter how much you beg. A Divine Spear shouldn't just give away her prized possessions.
w/Heart
Intro:
Heart: Heart Aino, Hero of Love is here!
Cho'un: Butterfly Mask, Hero of Justice is here to help!

Outro:
Cho'un: Our win was righteous!
Heart: All thanks to the power of love!

Post-win:
Heart: Thank you so much Butterfly Mask! You were incredibly helpful! I'd love to fight alongside you some day in the name of love!
Cho'un: I thank you for the kind words Heart Aino, but Butterfly Mask must go! May we meet again!

w/Akatsuki
Intro:
Cho'un: I am the Divine Spear, wielder of Dragon Fang!
Akatsuki: And I am the indomitable Thunder God!

Outro:
Akatsuki: Your spearmanship is remarkable.
Cho'un: So is your Blitz Motor.

Post-win:
Akatsuki: Your fighting skills is almost that of a dancer, I will admit I was entranced by the way you fight. Divine Spear is certainly an appropriate name for you.
Cho'un: Your powers and fighting skills are just as remarkable too Akatsuki, Thunder God is certainly perfect for you. You remind me of a certain fighter from my world.

Also, I've finished the Bunny Day series in ACNH, got all 40 items which wasn't too bad, and I paid a visit to the Turnip Lady, paid 107 Bells for 10 Turnips each. So I got about 2440 Turnips, hopefully I can make a big profit from these.

1586773743643.png

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Hey there, my good Zelda enthusiasts, just wanted to know if you guys had any tips to counter her neutral-b with Ness.

I often play against this really good Zelda who knows how to time them just right, however, they sometimes miss-time them but i never really get the chance to punish them when they do, does the small amount of end-lag she gets allows me to throw out anything ?

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Hey gorls, tag yourself as a non-word:

I'm going with MERT, which must stand for Monday Evening Rambunctious Twerktime. I just twerk until I forget my terrible weekend. :secretkpop:

------

EODM07 EODM07 + Lorde Lorde As for ACNH I'm soooooo glad that the Easter event is over. Yuck. I missed my turnip day tho. The egg hat+wreath+dress+backpack are super cute things to keep for spring. BUT!!! Apparently we're getting more structures as time goes on. Someone found villagers talking about Brewster in the codes while digging into the fish event data. So there goes any perfect town blueprints. :'^)

------

Lorde Lorde I guess I'll get to test how powerful Norne actually is when Light season is active tomorrow. Though given how easy she handled Lunatic Oliver, I'm guessing she will be fine. Spendthrift Bow is essentially Blade Tome levels of OP. Except there's no counter except to just not get hit by the user lmao.

As for that +10 Forrest, congrats. Such a blursed image tho because the stats ofc. :secretkpop: Basically like Zelda in a nutshell! Blursed but fabulous.

I'm pretty happy with his part in the Forging Bonds story. Forrest is portrayed as a physically and mentally strong boi despite looking, dressing, and acting delicate. Similar to Maribelle who his design is based off of.

------

EODM07 EODM07 I am holding out hope for Teddie to be in Smash. He'd just fit in so wonderfully in the Smash Universe. And he is such a good and silly baby boi.

------

Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! oh. Since you have bad-but-good taste in characters to use like the rest of us, I assumed you also had bad-but-good taste in video games. Such as a chore simulator that has super cute things in it with a side of collecting every little thing possible.

Oopsie, my bad.

secretkpop2.0.png

Hey there, my good Zelda enthusiasts, just wanted to know if you guys had any tips to counter her neutral-b with Ness.

I often play against this really good Zelda who knows how to time them just right, however, they sometimes miss-time them but i never really get the chance to punish them when they do, does the small amount of end-lag she gets allows me to throw out anything ?
That's the only thing she has that can work against you consistently. Even then it's so-so. If you are close enough you should go for a grab or a quick poke for easy damage. The downtime for Naryu's Love is atrocious enough to punish her and the hitbox is just a dinky as the rest of her hitboxes. If she uses midair, watch out since she might be able to follow it up with OUCH if you aren't already next to her. Just toss her into the sky over and over. Ness can also outcamp her/harass her more so than she can harass Ness. So in most cases she's going to have to come to you.

How are Zeldas actually killing you tho? Every part of her kit can be worked around unless your character is both slow and lacking in range. So it's just a matter of pinpointing what... And then remembering it. Which is sometimes hard to do in the heat of battle. But hey, it could be worse~ She could have an overwhelmingly oppressive and safe kit that also combos like most of the top tiers~~~ :^)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Hi gorls, enjoying quarantine? :042:

Social interaction being banned made for a great excuse to catch up on game backlog, and since all the Star Ocean games are playable in English now I crammed in the ones I hadn't gotten around to yet (1's remake, Blue Sphere, and 5). I also made a character sorter for the series since i got sick of waiting for someone else to do it, which orders characters by how much you like them and makes a neat list. Dunno if anyone here's really into the series (I know EODM played 1's remake), but they're fun games that all play differently with great characters and I recommend all of them.

I reformatted my PC this weekend, and on a whim decided to "upgrade" to Windows 10. It's incredible how much network traffic W10 puts out just sitting idle, even after messing with its settings. Motivation to use Windows less and Linux more, I guess?

Nayru's Love is incredibly unsafe on both shield and whiff. If they're prone to pressing it as a panic option you can run up and shield or stop short of her range to bait it out and punish accordingly. It's easier to punish with direct attacks; while the move only attacks early on, Zelda reflects for most of the animation, so projectile timing is less lenient.

It'd probably help a lot to lab out the attack in training a bit and get used to its range and active frames, so you know where and when it's safe to attack. Teal bubble in the below animation is reflect, others are attack.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Never thought I'd bring out the Fate Custom Archetype again, but here we are. :V

One has been given an errata.

1586857229526.png

1586857249550.png

1586857286409.png

1586857293569.png

1586857304297.png

EODM07 EODM07 + Lorde Lorde As for ACNH I'm soooooo glad that the Easter event is over. Yuck. I missed my turnip day tho. The egg hat+wreath+dress+backpack are super cute things to keep for spring. BUT!!! Apparently we're getting more structures as time goes on. Someone found villagers talking about Brewster in the codes while digging into the fish event data. So there goes any perfect town blueprints. :'^)
I'm just glad I got a Wand, so now I can have some fun making different outfits for me to run around in. I am considering adding some more bridges and stairs around my island, since there are about four areas blocked off that require the vaulting pole or ladder. So once those are added, I think my island will be a lot nicer to go around and much easier too.

EODM07 EODM07 I am holding out hope for Teddie to be in Smash. He'd just fit in so wonderfully in the Smash Universe. And he is such a good and silly baby boi.
Teddie will forever be stuck in BBTAG as a fighter. :V
No way around. He will make everything unBEARable, throwing items around (Even though he is kinda bad in BBTAG. Oof).

1586857713921.png
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Shadow husk Shadow husk , Zelda's frame data was recorded a while ago and there's a thread on it among other places that you can look up her or another character's frame data: https://smashboards.com/threads/the...-data-thread-7-0-patch-diffs-in-green.455711/.

Meanwhile in FEH, I got a freebie +HP, -Atk Siegbert from the Weekly Revival 5 banner because of course I did. No greens, no chance for a miracle CYL Ike, instead, four red orbs and one colorless.

Eliwood being the next hero to get a resplendent is interesting. A bit tempting for the hilarity of Eliwood's stats compared to CYL Roy, but I don't like the art, especially the attack art. Regardless of what people think of Miyuu's art, the attack art of Eliwood and Athena are good. They have have weight unlike whoever did Eliwood's respendent art. Something is off like there's a float-y feeling to his resplendent attack art and while swinging a sword as large and heavy as Durandal one-hand is cool and impressive, the two-handed poses of Miyuu's and Wada Sachiko's legendary Eliwood look more intimidating where Miyuu's has Eliwood charging forward and Wada Sachiko makes it feel like Eliwood is about to cleave someone into two. It's resplendent Ike all over again, but Eliwood's Askran outfit looks good on him.

Regarding resplendent Eliwood's stats to CYL Roy. Neutral regular Eliwood has 39 HP, 31 Atk, 30 Spd, 23 Def, and 32 Res which becomes 41 HP, 33 Atk, 32 Spd, 25 Def, and 34 Res with resplendent. Neutral CYL Roy has 38 HP, 32 Atk, 34 Spd, 26 Def, and 24 Res. So, compared to his brave son, +3 HP, +1 Atk, -2 Spd, -1 Def, and +10 Res. Granted, CYL Roy and anyone else could get a resplendent form, but Eliwood is easier to merge as he has been in the game since launch and he still has his niche of having high resistance now being second to Valentine's Conrad.

Motivation to use Windows less and Linux more, I guess?
I've been thinking especially now after my father ran into some issues with his old computer needing to update Windows 7 if maybe I should try to have him transition to Linux. He doesn't do anything really but check his emails and such. Problem would be if he wants to do so and getting him used to it.

As for other stuff, I somehow stumbled upon a manga called Yotsukoto. Saw its cover art and immediately got pulled in. The art of Yotsukoto reminded me of Bravely Default and Octopath Traveler. Some comments mentioned the art of Final Fantasy Tactics as another similar style. There's a bit of Journey as well to me because of the cloaks the two main characters Yotsuki and Kotowari wear. In particular, Kotowari wears a red cloak from what the color pages show. Speaking of Journey, apparently it had a PC release, but was an Epic Games Store exclusive until this coming June where it was recently announced that Journey would become available for Steam. Back to Yotsukoto, I'm not sure if it's the artist's, Neko Nakaso's, art style or that Neko Nakaso chose to draw in this kind of style for the manga. Yotsukoto is about Yotsuki and Kotowari going on a journey to find their teacher who left them with instructions to visit six of her friends if she does not return from a trip. The manga has a slow build sort of feel and to me, it does feel like a game; like Bravely Default, the older Final Fantasies, Zelda, or whatever fantasy game that has you go on a journey place to place with all its whimsy, but also revelations of an unknown or greater evil.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
1587111472747.png

1587111480065.png

1587111488554.png

1587111496689.png

1586950843164.png

So someone I talk to had the idea that I make some Xyz cards for Fate. And this was what I came up with. :yeahboi:

Also, why is it that VTubers are so... interesting sometimes? Especially Matsuri, Fubuki and Aqua.

1586951184519.png

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
I've been thinking especially now after my father ran into some issues with his old computer needing to update Windows 7 if maybe I should try to have him transition to Linux. He doesn't do anything really but check his emails and such. Problem would be if he wants to do so and getting him used to it.
Ignoring all the other posts to respond to this bit: Extended support for WIndows 7 ended earlier this year. If he does anything on that computer besides general web browsing (i.e., if he pays bills on it or other things where security would be a concern) I'd recommend he upgrade.

It's sort of the "Grandma" option, but if he really doesn't do much on the device, maybe an entry level iPad could work? They're relatively inexpensive with a solid build and with everything closed down Apple updated their return policy from "Can return purchase within 2 weeks of receiving it" to "Can return purchase within 2 weeks of stores reopening" so he'd have plenty of time to see if he likes it.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So Sunday was Easter!
And Kaito's birthday!!
And I finally beat Oracle of Seasons!!!

OoS was one of my favorite 2D Zeldas even when I first started it. idk why but it just clicked with me. But then I got stuck on the 6th dungeon and put it off for years, but we're stuck inside now so it's the perfect time to start it again! And yeah, I still think that the Capcom Zeldas are the best 2D Zeldas. And that makes me sad since they're never referenced since bringing in Capcom is too much work. :[
Altho Onox is a pretty garbo final boss. And his dungeon is garbo too. But everything else was 9/10 :]
Hey gorls, tag yourself as a non-word:

I'm going with MERT, which must stand for Monday Evening Rambunctious Twerktime. I just twerk until I forget my terrible weekend. :secretkpop:
Mmmmm I'm feeling Kupimen. Sounds like Kupo and Pikmin, and now I want a game with moogles and pikmin in it. Smash needs more moogles smh.
Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! oh. Since you have bad-but-good taste in characters to use like the rest of us, I assumed you also had bad-but-good taste in video games. Such as a chore simulator that has super cute things in it with a side of collecting every little thing possible.

Oopsie, my bad.

PerfecTly understandable mistake, u are forgiven.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I've had this thought too when helping friends/relatives with Windows problems, but I'm too paranoid about them managing to break something or being unhappy with the different software options to make the suggestion. Feels like even on user-friendly distros like Ubuntu or Mint there's enough ways for someone overly used to Windows to mess something up or feel intimidated by all the terminal-based solutions that tend to come up to problems if they try and search for answers themselves. Like, it should be the better call, but I dunno.

What Buddhahobo suggested might be the safer idea if they/you don't mind dropping cash, though I'd make sure he knows how to work a touch screen first; I know handing my grandfather a tablet or smartphone is akin to randomizing inputs.

OoS was one of my favorite 2D Zeldas even when I first started it. idk why but it just clicked with me. But then I got stuck on the 6th dungeon and put it off for years, but we're stuck inside now so it's the perfect time to start it again! And yeah, I still think that the Capcom Zeldas are the best 2D Zeldas. And that makes me sad since they're never referenced since bringing in Capcom is too much work. :[
gorl preach

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So apparently Cooking with Mama is due to become Series of Lawsuits with Mama.

I guess Mama took a bit too many cues on Cooking from Breaking Bad?

...I feel like this is the weakest Bravely soundtrack so far? It's nice but it doesn't have any of the kick or uniqueness that makes me want to listen to the tracks outside of the game, like Default's and Second's soundtracks do.
While I didn't play Second it's kind of like judging a Sonic game OST off of whatever the reskinned Green Hill Zone stage 1 sounds like. I'm personally more optimistic of the OST than the gameplay at the moment, to be honest. It doesn't hurt that Revo seems to be, like, really into it too.

Also maybe it was a good thing I never played Second? Cause the Producer is prefacing interviews on the new game by apologizing for BS so that's, uh, a thing I guess? Maybe that's why things are so wonky in the BDII demo?

How's PW4 treating you, now that it hasn't only been three days?

These are so damn good, like holy crap.
Some of the model changes confuse me. Like, TK and Kari got full redesigns, while Tai and Mimi are carbon copies to their original look. And then there's Matt who...they just changed the color of his shirt to an ugly purple?

The Agumon -> Greymon transformation fight ranks up there as one of the best fights in the series. I think I heard that they literally went back and traced parts of it from the original 1999 movie Giant Greymon in Toyko scene?

And wow this isn't a remake at all. How the hell are we in War Game by Episode 2??

There is also the face they're both the younger siblings to the main two, Kari being Tai's little sister and TK being Matt's little brother. Plus, if you think about:
How dare you forget The King??

I know what those things are. But I have never seen them oops. :secretkpop:

Either way, added to the B•Gal ofc whether that was your intention or not.
You missed a post sisTa.

Also everyones new workout song:

And 1930s Sailor Moon:

In FEH news, Caeda shows why she's the mother****ing Queen, Marth invalidates every 3*-4* sword merge project, and Catria doesn't know how to hold a baby.

Also, Smol Angry Child is the free unit, which I'm both super hyped for and a tad disappointed. I already have the FEH Pass so I was really hoping Minerva would be the next Resplendent Hero and could finally have a niche against the other Book 1 Green Fliers that all surpass her.

Also Ffamran Ffamran Bakarina is out now watch it watch it watc

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I made some bells in AC by being blessT because my 2 gorls Miranda and Willow were crafting some gold DIYs. I charged 50k a visit or 1 NMT. I was able to fund my ramps and bridges eeeeeeee. Though some tool shared my code, tried to scam me (they forced Willow to stop crafting by shoving her away from the table to make her seem like she stopped crafting), and I think succeeded because I had to give refunds. Sometimes I forget that disgusting children play video games. So I just shut it down since they ruined everything and glitched Willow out. I tried again with Miranda's craft and had about a few takers.

All in all made 700k and 3 NMTs, even after the scammers. It was my 1st and 2nd time hosting my island. So all in all it went well.

I also found out the magic wands allow us to store 8 outfits and have a transformation saying. So all my outfits have "______, Make Up!" bcuz sailormoon duh. Unfortunately I only have a fish wand so it's not as sparkly or pretty, but I'll eventually get the kirby wand or w/e. Thanks to the wand and outfits I spend all my extra time playing dress up instead of moving all my flowers oopsie.

btw here's a terrible-good video, you all get to enjoy it and suffer now too.

In FEH news, Caeda shows why she's the mother****ing Queen, Marth invalidates every 3*-4* sword merge project, and Catria doesn't know how to hold a baby.

Also, Smol Angry Child is the free unit, which I'm both super hyped for and a tad disappointed. I already have the FEH Pass so I was really hoping Minerva would be the next Resplendent Hero and could finally have a niche against the other Book 1 Green Fliers that all surpass her.

Aaaay that SOS song was 2good2handle tho. Everything else was acceptable. :^)

and ya lmao those smol angry pedobait weirdo units are pretty OP. As expected. Though all of them are very justifiable because:
1) Red units are jokes unless they have OP effects, which then just makes them acceptable units.
2) Green threats are scarce, thus making red units useless to build since there's nothing but colorless/blue threats to worry about 70% of the time.
3) Trio unit pretending to be a Duo so ofc it's OP.

Sadly reds will always be in a poor state. The only thing that can boost their viability is more green threats. That aren't 5* locked or seasonal. We can ofc blame Reinhardt and Ophelia for that. oops

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Also maybe it was a good thing I never played Second? Cause the Producer is prefacing interviews on the new game by apologizing for BS so that's, uh, a thing I guess? Maybe that's why things are so wonky in the BDII demo?
But........ Second is better than Default? Why is he apologizing for improving
How's PW4 treating you, now that it hasn't only been three days?
Still fun, and I'm stubbornly trying to show how Bartolomeo isn't bottom tier even though I know he really is. Just like my favorite characters in every other game! :secretkpop:
k but really he has such a straightforward and effective plan once you get him. Tarai to delete shield gauge, spam specials to do ridonk damage, and repeat. Very few characters are able to delete shield gauges like this. It helps SO MUCH for dealing with logia sky types (Smoker, Crocodile, and Kizaru). They're sky types so they naturally fly around a bunch and are hard to hit, but logias are also invincible until you remove their shield, and shield gauges refill if you go too long without hitting them (which can happen since they fly around so much). Bartolomeo doesn't need to deal with that since he has a DELETE button and then he can just slap them really hard. It works for everything. ban•bartolomeo

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ignoring all the other posts to respond to this bit: Extended support for WIndows 7 ended earlier this year. If he does anything on that computer besides general web browsing (i.e., if he pays bills on it or other things where security would be a concern) I'd recommend he upgrade.

It's sort of the "Grandma" option, but if he really doesn't do much on the device, maybe an entry level iPad could work? They're relatively inexpensive with a solid build and with everything closed down Apple updated their return policy from "Can return purchase within 2 weeks of receiving it" to "Can return purchase within 2 weeks of stores reopening" so he'd have plenty of time to see if he likes it.
I've had this thought too when helping friends/relatives with Windows problems, but I'm too paranoid about them managing to break something or being unhappy with the different software options to make the suggestion. Feels like even on user-friendly distros like Ubuntu or Mint there's enough ways for someone overly used to Windows to mess something up or feel intimidated by all the terminal-based solutions that tend to come up to problems if they try and search for answers themselves. Like, it should be the better call, but I dunno.

What Buddhahobo suggested might be the safer idea if they/you don't mind dropping cash, though I'd make sure he knows how to work a touch screen first; I know handing my grandfather a tablet or smartphone is akin to randomizing inputs.
Windows 7's extended support having ended and security is a concern for me. I think he does pay bills on it and occasionally helps my horribly and inexplicably technology inept aunt with videos and music, so he do more than general web browsing. My father also has broken stuff by tinkering with them. That's kind of how he learned to use and understand a computer way back then. He's older now and weaker after the stroke last year, so he doesn't do that as much, but yeah.

I don't think he likes using tablets. He has used them and uses a smartphone, but a problem he's been having for a long time now is eye strain. His eyes easily get tired and we don't really know why. He went to doctor several times and once the doctor told him nothing's wrong and my uncle, his older brother, guessed that he has a lazy eye which I don't know if that's how lazy eye works. Part of it is probably age, though, as he's eighty years old. But considering my uncle's eyes are okay, yeah... So, my guess is that having a monitor, a larger screen, and using a keyboard is probably easier for him than fudging around on a tablet in addition to whatever else he does with a computer. He used to compose music with a software to write sheet music, but I don't think he does that anymore.

Marth invalidates every 3*-4* sword merge project.
But Tobin, though. Greatest sword unit ever, man!

Seriously, though, a 4* to 5* focus summon with Rapier, prf sword with effective damage against armor and cavalry and Vantage 3, and a personal special Hero's Blood, a copy of Fire Emblem, is dumb. RIP Phina. People die because of Sin Marth and Phina dances.

But Ares, Caeda, Eliwood, Laslow, and I guess Seliph are still good sword merge projects. There's also Navarre for a grail hero.
Ares and his father Eldigan are the only unit with Special Spiral on their weapon which as cavalry they normally cannot inherit and covers a third of the Distant/Close Counter, Vantage, and whatever B passive that only they, Kronya, kid Marth, and Phina can do. Having Special Spiral, the other B passive, makes it cheaper for Ares as Vantage is more common to get than Null C-Disrupt, Special Spiral, Wrath, etc. Dark Mystletainn doesn't have effective damage, but it has a Killer effect allowing Ares to spam Bonfire or run a Miracle build.

Caeda and Clair rely on effective damage or anything that boosts their attack for damage which nowadays is really starting to show their low base attack, but they're the only fliers who can use Flashing Blade through their unique refinement and dual effective damage from a 3* to 4* unit is pretty useful. Kid Marth is 4* summonable, but he's a seasonal unit and it was stated that there are no guarantees that seasonal units who were demoted on their banner will stay demoted on a rerun. Speaking of which, it's kind of kind of dumb that they haven't demoted a seasonal unit from a rerun after introducing this, especially on old seasonal banners. For instance, would it be so bad if spring Xander were 4* summonable during a rerun?

Eliwood I did talk about in my previous post before the banner reveal. He just has options and it's by having Durandal because CYL Roy ended up using a variant of it and the developers decided to give him, Ephraim, Hector, Linde, Merric, and Seliph -- might have forgotten someone -- the ability to use a variant weapon which not been done since with newer variant weapons. Death Blow 3 + Swift Sparrow 2 with unique refined Durandal or Atk+3, "Special Blade", and Steady Impact with unique refined Blazing Durandal. Similar to Ares and Caeda, Eliwood has access to a skill that he cannot get because the Impact skills are can only be inherited by non-healer flier and infantry.

Laslow has access to a conditional 19 Mt Meisterschwert. It's conditional, but if you can work with it, then it's dumb. Or you can merge him up to have him soak Chills and other debuffs while being a support bot. Probably not as good as M!Corrin for that role, though.

Seliph is mainly Aether Raids annoyance with his ability to prevent ORKO if he's at half health with refined Tyrfing. Not as good as CYL Ike's "What even is damage?" with unique refined Urvan's shenanigans, but for a 3* to 4* unit, that's pretty good. And he also has access to Divine Tyrfing for some mage tanking.

Navarre and legendary Leif are the only units who can have 2 cooldown Galeforce on turn 1 and on their own. Other units require help of some kind. With unique refined Scarlet Sword's Killer effect and Quickened Pulse 2 effect, Galeforce's cooldown becomes a 4 cooldown at all times with the Killer base effect and 2 cooldown on turn 1 with the Quickened Pulse 2 unique refinement effect. He might not be the greatest Galeforce unit, but for certain Galeforce setups, he's convenient when he can charge Galeforce on his own like that.

7.8/10. No adorable horse with wings.

I know I know I know I kno

But........ Second is better than Default? Why is he apologizing for improving
It doesn't seem like Asano Tomoya specified what expectations were not met by fans, so without knowing, we don't know why he's apologizing. Still, I think I might understand where he's coming from. I have not played the full game of Bravely Default, so I don't have a point of reference to compare with Bravely Second and I liked Second and the demos of Default and Second and know about a problem people had with Default that occurs in the later parts of the game, but I wonder if this might be like a Devil May Cry 4 or Metal Gear Solid V situation? People liked and enjoyed the game perhaps for what it was and the developers did improve from the previous game, however, during the development of the game, there were problems and those problems caused things to be scrapped or from things to be improved even more so than what was. I wonder if it's that. I'm not saying Second had severe issues that resulted in chunks of the game being cut, noticeable or not, like with DMC4 and MGSV, but that there might be a similar feeling. There is a sequel and to some that means the sequel in terms of gameplay should be better, bigger, improved, more polished, etc. Well, it was, but not to extent of what the developers and fans expected where even if the fans are content with the final product, the developers and some fans feel like there could have been more..

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
It doesn't seem like Asano Tomoya specified what expectations were not met by fans, so without knowing, we don't know why he's apologizing. Still, I think I might understand where he's coming from. I have not played the full game of Bravely Default, so I don't have a point of reference to compare with Bravely Second and I liked Second and the demos of Default and Second and know about a problem people had with Default that occurs in the later parts of the game, but I wonder if this might be like a Devil May Cry 4 or Metal Gear Solid V situation? People liked and enjoyed the game perhaps for what it was and the developers did improve from the previous game, however, during the development of the game, there were problems and those problems caused things to be scrapped or from things to be improved even more so than what was. I wonder if it's that. I'm not saying Second had severe issues that resulted in chunks of the game being cut, noticeable or not, like with DMC4 and MGSV, but that there might be a similar feeling. There is a sequel and to some that means the sequel in terms of gameplay should be better, bigger, improved, more polished, etc. Well, it was, but not to extent of what the developers and fans expected where even if the fans are content with the final product, the developers and some fans feel like there could have been more..
The main complaint I see for Second is that ryo was the main composer and not Revo (which I could go into more on how I think ryo did a great job but it is a very drastic change and I can absolutely see how people could be upset with it so I'll give them that). But that's about it? The game only has 6 chapters opposed to Default's 8, but the 6 chapters are all different and interesting. There's no filler and it doesn't feel like they left anything out either. The game hit a perfect length without dragging anything out. It explained most of the loose ends from Default, such as Ba'als and Bravely Second (the time freeze mechanic). There is still 1 loose end that the game uses as a cliffhanger at the end, but I didn't really see any complaints for that either.
And for gameplay, it's mostly the same as Default's but better. Menus are much smoother (so you can choose to Brave an attack 4 times instead of having to Brave and then select the same attack 4 separate times for example). New classes felt unique and fun. Wizard gave spell crafting which let you modify magic (hammer turns the attack into a physical one, mist makes the spell weaker but it'll apply itself at the end of the next 3 turns, stuff like that). Exorcist let you undo turns. Guardian had a Soul Meter that would fill as the user got attacked, and was used as a second MP bar for its own unique set of abilities; and it also let the user possess other party members in order to give them their own abilities and stats. Bishop was a healing class that worked off of the Brave system in that if you used the same spell twice in a row, you would instead use it once in a greatly enhanced form. Kaiser applied affects to everyone in battle, such as preventing everyone from healing, or making everyone deal critical hits. And I could go on for Yokai, Fencer, Warmaster, Catmancer, Astrologian, Patissier, and Hawkeye as well. Old classes were also reworked. Summoner and Conjurer were both pretty meh in Default, but they removed Conjurer and gave Summoner its abilities, while also greatly buffing Summoner's own abilities. Now Summoners can do crazy amounts of damage and buffing. Other old magic classes like Red Mage and Time Mage benefit a lot from Wizard's spellcrafting.
After typing this out, I forgot to mention earlier that some people were also disappointed that Agnés and Ringabel weren't playable this time. But even then, that was more of an "oh well" kinda thing, and not something that's lowering anyone's review on the game.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
For some reason, I had a thought that if Terumi made it into BBTAG, he would probably get along with Carmine.

Both are assholes anyway, lol.

Some of the model changes confuse me. Like, TK and Kari got full redesigns, while Tai and Mimi are carbon copies to their original look. And then there's Matt who...they just changed the color of his shirt to an ugly purple?
I did notice some subtle redesigns on some of the characters. Though I think Tai's shirt now has a pocket on the front, and his shorts are a brighter orange instead of a brown.

The Agumon -> Greymon transformation fight ranks up there as one of the best fights in the series. I think I heard that they literally went back and traced parts of it from the original 1999 movie Giant Greymon in Toyko scene?

And wow this isn't a remake at all. How the hell are we in War Game by Episode 2??
I didn't realise they traced the Greymon vs. Parrotmon scene. Still, it is an amazing fight scene. And I am curious how they'll make the leap from War Game to whatever they plan for Episode 3 and onwards.

How dare you forget The King??

Etemon is the GOAT. How could I forget him!? I'm such a horrible person!

Also, for some reason. I had a thought of which 5 characters I wanted to see get nerfed and buffed in BBTAG. So I guess I can leave a quick-fire round of 5 of each who I wanna see get these treatments and what I would like to see them have.

1. Gordeau
- Inconsistent with Grim Reaper and 5B. Fix the collision with these moves.
- Revert 2A back to how it was before.
- Add a new move to his kit. 4A which would be his 5A from UNIB so he has another safe option.

2. Blitztank
- Give Blitztank a new move. 22x could be his own 22x from Akatsuki Blitzkampf.

3. Platinum The Trinity
- Give Platinum a new move. Dream Sally (214A/B/C) could be either 214B or 22x to allow her to have oki, combo extensions, etc..

4. Celica A. Mercury
- Make her 4P similar to how it would function to her Unlimited Mode in Chronophantasma. (Fast, had a hitbox that knocked the opponent away and healed.)

5. Makoto Nanaya
- Complete overhaul of her moveset. She is inconsistent, anything she can do, everyone can do better.
- A buggy mess that needs to be fixed (236C is a High Unblockable that can be blocked high. 236A is an inconsistent wallbounce. And her DP along with Heart are missing frames. AND HER ASTRAL CAN CLASH).
1. Tohru Adachi
- Make Mazio (236A) slower on startup.

2. Seth
- Reduce damage output.
- Make some of his moves slower.

3. Yumi
- Make her Aerial Rave burstable.
- Reduce damage output.

2. Yang Xiao Long
- Remove her Armour Gimmick.
- Remove the Counter Gimmick when clashing with her.
- Give us an option to disable "I Burn" when she enters Semblence without needing to mute the game or music option.

1. Ruby Rose
- Adjust hitboxes on her 5B and j.B
- Make Buzzsaw no longer autocorrect when she is crossed up.
- Make Rifle Shot have slower startup.

That's pretty much my wishlist.

1587204936834.png

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So I did the stupid thing and rolled to get the access to the free 5* from the Fates banner and got a -SPD F!Byleth, a neutral Ylgr, and a -HP/+ATK Lilith which I'm super happy with, but now I don't know who to choose for my free unit.

The first option is Midori with her stupid bow and powercrept CC, but I already have a small amount of CC fodder I'm already not using and it'll feel like a waste if I gave a mage the Foil skill and let her bow disappear. The issue is I don't have any bow units I'd want to give it to because they all need their prf weapons to properly function and I'm not entirely sure it's that much of an upgrade from what Candlewax Bow could give. I'd basically be waiting for IS to add a TT/GHB/Permament 4* I really like and could use it as well as Noire (without, ya know, actually being Norne).

The second option is just get a neutral Lilith. On one hand, I basically got her best IVs just as +0 and her weapon means she doesn't need to worry about any HP thresholds to teleport across the field. On the other hand, DEF/RES Link doesn't really mesh well with her weapon? Fliers already don't have many options for their B-slot so maybe Desperation would work better and being at +1 will fix her HP superbane.

k but really he has such a straightforward and effective plan once you get him. Tarai to delete shield gauge, spam specials to do ridonk damage, and repeat. Very few characters are able to delete shield gauges like this. It helps SO MUCH for dealing with logia sky types (Smoker, Crocodile, and Kizaru). They're sky types so they naturally fly around a bunch and are hard to hit, but logias are also invincible until you remove their shield, and shield gauges refill if you go too long without hitting them (which can happen since they fly around so much). Bartolomeo doesn't need to deal with that since he has a DELETE button and then he can just slap them really hard. It works for everything. ban•bartolomeo
Mmm...what does that mean in HW terms?

Cause you were a big advocate of Wizzro cause of his shield DELETE button even though he's a horrible character who shouldn't exist, and I'm saying that as a Agitha and Deku Spear main.

I want to play a Warriors game so much right now but Extella isn't the right flavor and I lose all interest in playing FEW as soon as I remember the Banana twins exist even though I haven't even beaten story mode on the Switch version. That and I hate that I apparently have to S-rank everyone with Big Meaty Clawsman to optimize their skills.

HW2 when Nintendo, I want more Pop Idoru selfie-stick Lana (or Giant Chicken Dance Lana or Parkour Intellectual Lana or Dominatrix Tsundere Lana Alter) and I don't want to buy HW at full price for the third time.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Australian comedy has 0 chill, but that's OK. nsfviewing I guess???

Buddhahobo Buddhahobo Midori's bow is THE bow for archers without prfs. So she's worth it. It's even more hilarious with her CC sidegrade. But she can give her Bow, CCv2, and Rally Atk/Def if you have Rally Atk/Def fodder somewhere. It's a no-contest choice, sis. Unless you already have 1 Midori and no Lilith.

Lilith is just another blue 5* dragon. How many of those do we need lmao. She has OK fodder with her T4 Drive Atk, but you already got one soooo... Ya.

But imo that entire banner isn't an OMG MUST HAVE!!! Banner like the one we're getting tommorow. So I would pick for fodder, not for merges. Unless, like, Lilith is your waifu you plan on whaling+saving for.

btw Lana4SmUsh, come on Nintendo. Do it, you cowards. I want to crush heauxes with shiny giant dominoes and Rubik's cubes. All while whipping a ponytail around like a runway kween. rip Zelda if Lana is actually added tho as if that'd be a tremendous loss, amirite?

Top Bottom