• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member 189823

I remember when the Smash 4 Zelda social was about sass. Now the Ultimate Zelda social is all optimistic and cheery. Bleh.
Sass isn't cheery?

Wow, all these actual, real Zelda mains transferring over to Ultimate. I'm such a fake. :D

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Now the Ultimate Zelda social is all optimistic and cheery
Now that I have returned, I will take it upon myself to make sure the newbies understand the pessimism and euphoric despair that is maining our Kween Zelda.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
k greening you've had the social for a month, now it's my turn to own it :secretkpop:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
no bc literally no one is playing rosa anymore

i’ve never even seen anyone use her online, other than myself

but i guess that does make sense because she had a tiny player base even when she was good in trash 4

edit: i didn’t even realize which social this was lmao. it’s so sad and empTy here now

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So Rosa is the new Zelda then with no serious (or any) playerbase? :secretkpop:

Actually Zelda had a bigger playerbase then the Irrelevina does now. I...hear legit nothing about her.

Irrelevina could not be any more on the nose I—

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I've been messing around with Roastaluma a bit and I kinda like her more than ha Sm4sh version (which I barely played, I know she's worse now for sure but she feels more fluid to me). But the only 2 reasons I use ha are:
-The "mmmhmm" taunt
-Luma. Luma is best character. I just wanna play Luma without this creepy lady attached to him. This is also the same reason I ever played Rosa in MK Wii, I just want the Luma floating next to her.

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
This isn't important or anything, but I wrote this post years ago:

There's a melee tourney in town.

The last time I played melee "competitively" was 10 years ago.

Should I go
Turns out, they were my closest friends in that town. I visited them a few times last year, and we keep in touch. We've fed each other, helped each other move, ranted to each other, fought with each other... just very worthwhile friendships all around.

So, I guess if you wonder if you should go to a local? Absolutely. Yes.

EDIT: Sorry, wrong social...

Last edited:
Top Bottom