• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Osama bin Laden was a weaboo that had effin' hentai on his laptop while on the run from the USA

there are no words . . . .

:150:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
A lot of these were honest toss-ups

I might make one about the ones I usually forget the most.
favorites.jpg
:196:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Absol is cute and its cry is really similar to Latias

but it doesn't have a hat so Murkrow is better

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Turns out, making a list for forgotten Pokémon was a lot more fun than the fav list.

Basically I scrolled until I found a name that I had forgotten about. The Simians didn't count since they were fresh in my mind.
I didn't look into Water much because Barboach/Whiscash appeared immediately, but there might be more there.
Some NFE Pokémon are there because I only remembered the Fully-Evolved mon, not the previous one.
Also, no Dark Pokémon struck me as forgotten (other than Scraggy, but it was already in the list), so I just used Arceus to fill the space.

favorites (1).jpg

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Turns out, making a list for forgotten Pokémon was a lot more fun than the fav list.

Basically I scrolled until I found a name that I had forgotten about. The Simians didn't count since they were fresh in my mind.
I didn't look into Water much because Barboach/Whiscash appeared immediately, but there might be more there.
Some NFE Pokémon are there because I only remembered the Fully-Evolved mon, not the previous one.
Also, no Dark Pokémon struck me as forgotten (other than Scraggy, but it was already in the list), so I just used Arceus to fill the space.

View attachment 133645
I like this idea

I guess there's a couple evolutionary line dupes, since if I didn't know a prevo there was a decent chance I didn't know the rest of the line either

It is a pretty interesting list to make, it's easier to remember things you dislike than things that are just...there.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I finally loom knitted instead of crocheting. The results are basically the same except I can multitask easily since it counts the loops/stitches for me; I was playing Mercy and doing a few stitches lol. Now I can make scarves even faster meaning I can probably donate more stuff. I also make scarves into blankets so I generally stay with 1 color per scarf, but for the loom I decided to do 2 colors because THAT SOUNDED LIKE A FUN IDEA! (it was not)

If you gorlos have color combos or favorite colors to suggest that'd help me a lot. I always gravitate towards different shades of browns/greens and the occasional off-whites because even though these aren't for me I go "but what if I want one to be for me?" and then oops. I can probably do up to 3 different yarns on the loom I have.

btw this is my first loom baby 5'8" long and 5.5" wide:
Scarfy Scarfs.png

absol is the coolest dark type wtf

:150:
I like Absol. But I think my favorite dark type is probably Mightyena because he's basically a doggo.

Also I'm too lazy to make a template while it's relevant so I'll probably get to it by the time all the gorls are done talking about them. I don't think I could ever choose which I love enough to put in the box and I can't split up the boxes because no.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning everyone. How're you all doing? :4zelda:

I've lost my voice, I thought I was feeling better yesterday; but then it came and bit me in the backside and made me lose my voice. smh.

And with everyone talking about their favourite Pokemon of each type. Might as well put my own up. :yeahboi:

Grass: Ferrothorn
Fire: Cyndaquil/Flareon
Water: Mudkip
Normal: Porygon2
Electric: Joltik
Psychic: Gardevoir
Fighting: Hawlucha
Rock: Aerodactyl
Ground: Groudon
Flying: Swellow
Bug: Charjabug/Scyther
Poison: Gengar
Dark: Pangoro/Krookidile/Incineroar
Ghost: Mimikyu
Ice: Kyurem-B
Steel: Scizor
Dragon: Garchomp
Fairy: Primarina/Sylveon

It's rather tough thinking of other types, since I mainly remember my Top 5 and Top 10 favourites being obviously in no particular order:

Flareon, Cyndaquil, Porygon2, Mudkip, Swellow, Gardevoir, Groudon, Joltik, Hawlucha, Mimikyu.

Anyway, gonna be trying to do some Uni work today even though I've lost my voice. Hopefully I get this online assessment done.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
holy **** the online functionality in the latest kirby game is the greatest thing ever

for those who don't know, a new kirby fighting game released today and it's pretty much a masterpiece, the online has a ****ton of features never before seen in a nintendo game, such as...

- Ranked Matches only
- Can't play with friends
- Rank is stored in save data, no cheat protection
- Online Level is also stored in save data, no cheat protection
- Region-locked online play
- Complete lobby refresh every 10 minutes (need to back out of the entire online mode or you can't play)
- Modes switch out in intervals like Splatoon, can't play things that aren't present
- No rules or settings
- Matchmaking time-out in 30 seconds
- Need 4P to connect in a game, even though there's 1v1 modes

even the gameplay is ridiculously refined, it puts smash bros. balance to shame -- you can 2HKO using every ability charge attack, even OHKO with hammer

oh and then there's meta knight's new voice

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 pic of the day

This is Zakuro. I really like her design, even if the colors do clash a bit.

Well, what do we have here? A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct is scheduled for November 7th at 6 AM PST. Which means it'll be 9 AM EST for me. That's a school day. I have school. Nintendo, why? As Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is my most wanted game of the year, you can bet that i'm watching this, even if it's during class.

As for that "favorite Pokemon of each type" question, i hadn't really thought about it but Darkrai and Zoroark are my favorite Pokemon of all time.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Excuse you, that “zebra thing” is named Zebstrika

Ha pre-evolution is Blitzle

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Decided to summon on the long hair banner in hopes of getting a Takumi to give Close Counter to my future Boey. So I bought some orbs, and I didn't get Takumi, but I DID get a +Def/-Spd Boey which is almost perfect
Hopefully I can manage to get a couple Takumi's so I can keep one, but I won't trust in my luck too much

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Decided to summon on the long hair banner in hopes of getting a Takumi to give Close Counter to my future Boey. So I bought some orbs, and I didn't get Takumi, but I DID get a +Def/-Spd Boey which is almost perfect
Hopefully I can manage to get a couple Takumi's so I can keep one, but I won't trust in my luck too much
When you get a +DEF/-SPD Boey:

btw you can also give him TA3, QR2/QR3 and a raven tome for now. He's the best anti meta we have. Though Inigo is also pretty good but no longer available. Spooky Henry's also an amazing choice for anti meta but he's limited too. IS knows what they're doing. cricricri

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
When you get a +DEF/-SPD Boey:

btw you can also give him TA3, QR2/QR3 and a raven tome for now. He's the best anti meta we have. Though Inigo is also pretty good but no longer available. Spooky Henry's also an amazing choice for anti meta but he's limited too. IS knows what they're doing. cricricri
I already have +2 FRobin with Raven, TA and Lancebreaker to Counter the meta. And Inigo I like his Dancer Ring Aesthetic too much to replace with Gronnraven, so he’s just running TAdept with DR+. Not optimal but certainly pretty.
This Boey is specifically for my Owl team, which I can finally do now that I have Katarina. Innes, Katarina, Shigure (with Blarowl), and Boey, all with a **** ton of Spur skills. Boey is gonna be a Brave Lyn Counter with Bowbreaker, and if I get Close Counter I can actually have a unit who can Counter Melee Units which would be nice
I’m probably only gonna be using this team for offense cause lol 3 mages and a Bow that require hugging to succeed aren’t gonna do amazing on AI controlled defense. But I can try them out on defense for a bit once they’re built.
I would’ve preferred -Res, since Boey is the Spur Res unit, but he’ll live. It might help to mix and match the C Spurs and the Seal Spurs so everyone can get every buff. Boey could probably run Spur Res and Spd well
Oh yeah I made another cool video on the BHB + Quests cause I was bored. I guess it’s technically almost F2P, so??? Use it as a sorta guide if you can replace Celica with like, Arvis maybe

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I actually forgot Zebstrika existed.
Gen 5 is one of my favorites, so I’ve played it a ton of times

Speaking of which, who (besides BJN bc I know she likes this Pokémon) remembers this gorl:

This is one of the most forgettable Pokémon I can think of

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Moira looks amazing

but blizzard totally embraced the meme spam and made an evil lifesteal healer

she also runs with her arms out behind her like a stereotypical weeb lol

the reinhardt animated short was so sad :'(

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The Eeveelution tier list is back and better than ever

S:

A:

B:

F:

leafeon still best eeveelution fite me irl

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Moira's legendary skins have been revealed:
she has a literal david bowie skin lol

also new skins inspired by other blizzard games (for the most part) are coming for all of the heroes in 2018 (they'll be in default loot boxes):
blizzard pls give me this hanzo skin i would love you forever

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
lmao i didn't even notice that kid's face

he looks terrifying like a dummy that a ventriloquist would use

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay but really, what gender is Moira. I thought that they were female at first but after the origin short I can't tell tbh.
And that Bowie skin that I'm absolutely getting points more towards them being a fabulous guy but... idk. It doesn't help that Moira is a pretty androgynous name

This stuff is too confusing for me
Edit: The OW website refers to Moira as female, so she's just a fab gorl doing fab gorl things

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Gen 5 is one of my favorites, so I’ve played it a ton of times

Speaking of which, who (besides BJN bc I know she likes this Pokémon) remembers this gorl:

This is one of the most forgettable Pokémon I can think of
Maractus is the most forgettable Pokemon imo. Sigilyph is up there too and i only remember it because it should've been an Unown evolution.

Moira's legendary skins have been revealed:
she has a literal david bowie skin lol
See, that last skin is just a JoJo reference. Like, it could totally be used for a minor JoJo villain.

Wait a minute

Moira
Mo
Morioh

JoJo's Bizarre Overwatch confirmed.

Top Bottom