• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Titania is really good as a mage tank with distant counter, but that build is super expensive since most people don't have spare hectors laying around

Who your final member is depends on what your team needs. If you need a res tank, titania functions well in that role and her being green means she's a good answer to the multitude of blue mage threats running around. replacing her emerald axe lets her deal with reds a lot better, and with a fortify cavalry, the only non-si mage she outright loses to is raigh because of his rauorwolf tome. horse buffs really help patch up her low base attack, too.

frederick is a lot simpler than she is. he's a player phase nuke that deletes all non-reds with db3 and brave axe. i did the calcs and he literally only loses outright to red units. he survives against/kills all non-si versions of the non-red characters with that set. that's pretty crazy tbh.

both titania and frederick serve very different roles on horse emblem teams, but they're both cool gorls. frederick is a top tier husbando and titania has amazing art and probably the best chibi sprite in the game.

i would really like a decent nature titania, but the only one i have managed to summon is -spd cricricr

tbh idk why i wrote so much. i'm sure you already know most of what is in this post, so feel free to ignore me loli

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Cool, 1.5.0 changes to FE Heroes: https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/topics/index.html?id=detail-20170630.

Apparently, we're getting 2 new modes, some EXP changes, banners will show how many days are left, the barracks cap will go up from 500 to 1000, Tempest Trial changes, and some other stuff.

The Tempest Trials changes are pretty awesome. You can injure an enemy and their HP will not regenerate and dead enemies stay dead. Losing a round still means the enemies' HP is lowered, but I think there might be a threshold like if you did 1 damage to a Frederick and he has 59 HP, it would still be considered "high", so when you lose, he drops down to 40 or something.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
All of the changes are really great, but I'm most excited about being able to have the danger area show up automatically. Also healers getting more exp from healing makes grinding them up a lot less annoying. It's cool to see that IS is actually listening to us and making improvements based on our feedback.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh, I just remembered something and I don't know if they would just stealth patch it or didn't get to it in time. Someone on reddit mentioned and screenshotted that Rauorowl can't be inherited if you don't have Fire and Elfire. The other construct tomes, the Rauorblade, Rauorraven, and Rauorwolf tomes, can be inherited regardless by a dark or fire mage. Rauorowl being the exception is weird.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
IT'S HERE! And they're not even hiding the cash grabbiness of it all. 10/10 so meta
Anna no.png

All of the changes are really great, but I'm most excited about being able to have the danger area show up automatically. Also healers getting more exp from healing makes grinding them up a lot less annoying. It's cool to see that IS is actually listening to us and making improvements based on our feedback.
ok so actually viable attack healers when

easier level up for frail dancers when

IS LISTEN OMG

Me forever until Serra can actually use her critical hit lines:

Last edited:
Gorls, I did it! Got husbando Frederick on my second summoning session. He's apparently +hp/-res, so not bad and not great, will definitely try and get a better IV nature one though

As for the incoming changes, they are nice but I would like it if they made it so that dancers got SP and EXP for dancing

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Pulls for husbandos

Gets 5* Seliph
downloadfile (1).gif

He's +HP -Spd if it matters and that seems kinda okay since his speed is unsalvageable anyways.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Gorls, I did it! Got husbando Frederick on my second summoning session. He's apparently +hp/-res, so not bad and not great, will definitely try and get a better IV nature one though

As for the incoming changes, they are nice but I would like it if they made it so that dancers got SP and EXP for dancing
Nice pull gorlo.

After 40 dollars and saved orbs, I was able to pull -DEF/+ATK Frederick. The fun part being that he loses 4 stats! IDK why they have banes and boons with -4 randomly. But whatever. I also got a +DEF/-RES Gaius. Which I suppose is usable, but I have Waifu Cordelia so he'll probably just be fodder.

I need to figure out how to use Frederick. After running some numbers with the calculator, altering Kagero's stats to reflect Fred's... It seems +ATK is the better bet. Fury allows him to survive A LOT even after one -6HP tick from Fury; only 5 Heroes can kill him. Life and Death makes him die to 17 Heroes, but nets him more kills on Player Phase. Having 40HP really comes in handy. That's all assuming Frederick has Eirika +3 ATK/+4 SPD support. And duuuuuh, of course he wooooould.

I figured Frederick would be a slightly worse Kagero. But it turns out he's not too far off the mark from her. While he loses about 10 more kills (he gets above 100 already), he does his job as infantry slayer AND survives SO MUCH. So he is the Kagero you can use on Defense and still own with on Offense. I will happily sacrifice my 5 Star Kagero now.

I think I had around 100 orbs when I started. So I did OK. I also pulled a Minerva. And just like the last 2 Minervas, this one is -SPD. Jajajajajaja thanks for the LnD3 fodder I guess jajajajajajajajajaja.

Pulls for husbandos

Gets 5* Seliph
View attachment 131134

He's +HP -Spd if it matters and that seems kinda okay since his speed is unsalvageable anyways.
rip gorlie

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I find if funny how the 2 best archers in Heroes are Awakening characters (the game where archers were arguably at their worst), and neither of them were able to use bows originally. Cordelia could though if she reclassed to a Bride but that's DLC so it never happened.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Sword Kirby mains. How's everyone doing? :4kirby:

Watching the remainder of ProtonJon's Fortune Cookie stream. Also, his cat Bagel caused some havoc during intermission. You can hear the cat knocking stuff over and all you can hear is Jon yell "BAGEL!" in the distance. Hopefully nothing expensive got damaged.

Also, I'll need to grind some more to beat the 3rd stage in D5C. One boss has over 200k in stats with other Bosses having near 100k in stats too. So I'll be getting my main units to maybe 6000.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
I got 5-star summer Gaius on my first summoning session, pretty good :]. Never had that kind of luck in this game before. Really do hope that I get summer Robin really, really, really soon though. She is best gorl.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Double SP is amazing

I finally grinded up Hector to get Ward Armor for my Armor Emblem team and I'm currently finishing up my Bridal Cordelia. After that, I'm going to work on finishing Fae

Also I spent 75 orbs and didn't get a single beach husbando cricricri

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I'm on my train to Paris but we've been stuck for 4 hours and we still have 2 left at least.
Wonder why it's called a high-speed train when it's delayed and not moving for 6 straight hours, that doesn't sound very fast :confused:

Anyways I need that double SP for Celica, she needs like 800 more SP for her full set. Not really a problem if I ignore her C skill for now though, but that's still ~300.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I find if funny how the 2 best archers in Heroes are Awakening characters (the game where archers were arguably at their worst), and neither of them were able to use bows originally. Cordelia could though if she reclassed to a Bride but that's DLC so it never happened.
Uh... assassin and warrior Gaius? Both have access to bows and Gaius can naturally promote into assassin.

Anyway, I got more Jagens. My army is slowly becoming a nursing home. :p
3* Arthur: +Atk, -Res. Same as the 4* one, but summoned as a 3*.

3* Jagen #1364792: +HP, -Spd.

3* Jagen #1364793: +HP, -Def.

3* Odin: +Res, -Def.

4* Stahl: +Def, -Spd. A 4* version of the 3* Stahl with +Def, -Spd. I swear if this becomes a running gag like with Odin for the first 3 summons.

3* Gordin: +Def, -Atk. Really? 3 Gordins and the two 3* ones are both -Atk.

3* Matthew: Neutral... Refund!

3* Niles: +Def, -Atk. Oh joy...

5* Summer F!Robin: +Res, -Atk. Kind of fine with this since she ends up being like a blue Selena, but with higher attack and swapped defenses.

3* M!Robin: +Atk, -Res. Risky against mages, but definitely better than +Def, -Atk M!Robin even if he's a tanky fella.

Y'know, when I saw the one lone red orb in the 42nd summon, I had hope that maybe I'd get a red mage like Katarina. Turns out she's 5*-only alongside Luke while Athena and Roderick became 4* and 5* summonable. I should never hope for anything related to red mages.

+Res, -Atk summer F!Robin with a Sapphire Lance would be an amazing red wall, especially with Distant Counter. Problem is that only Azura, Subaki, and Sully give Sapphire Lance+ and Subaki and Sully give other great skills.

That's one down and the one I wanted the most because a high resistance infantry would be really useful. Now here's hoping I can get Tikini.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Roderick being available as a 4* is super good since he's the only unit with the Firesweep Lance. I need to summon him as fodder for an eventual +spd flier emblem Cordelia. I have a +atk -res Cordelia, but that nature is better suited for a brace lance build, not firesweep

Athena only gets Sturdy Blow 2 at 5*, which is lame, but with her being 4* summonable, I actually have a chance of getting a +atk or +spd version of her. The 5* one I have now is +res -def or something like that

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Roderick being available as a 4* is super good since he's the only unit with the Firesweep Lance. I need to summon him as fodder for an eventual +spd flier emblem Cordelia. I have a +atk -res Cordelia, but that nature is better suited for a brace lance build, not firesweep

Athena only gets Sturdy Blow 2 at 5*, which is lame, but with her being 4* summonable, I actually have a chance of getting a +atk or +spd version of her. The 5* one I have now is +res -def or something like that
He's also the only other unit and currently the only regular unit with a double rally since bride Cordelia was a seasonal unit. People with Eirika and Ephraim and any -blade tome mage would really appreciate this. This is on top of everything else he has access to and being a good unit. The only weird thing is he can't give Drive Def 2 as a 4*, so he's the second unit with Drag Back, Hit and Run, or Lunge after Clair who can't access all their passives as a 4*.

I complain about this a lot, but I hope a red mage GHB comes soon or at least make Henry a quest unit...

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Do you really need a red mage, though? Aside from Tharja and the 5* exclusive Katarina, the red mages are pretty bad tbh

Why not just use a good sword unit like Marx or something?

Marx deals really well with Hector if that's what you want a red mage for.

I hope they make Aversa a flying red mage GHB soon because the only flying mage we have is Spring Camilla and I wasn't lucky enough to summon her. Red is the weakest link in Flier Emblem (since the only red fliers are Palla and Caeda), and Rauorblade Aversa would fill that spot really nicely.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I got +Atk/-Def Summer Robin! yaaaay!

This is my first exclusive unit, and she has a usable nature to boot.

:150:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

I am BlessT
Thank goodness for more double SP events

Today was my first day of my first job, and so far it's going pretty well :3 It's at a car wash, and I'm in the back vacuuming. It's a bit hot sometimes, but the actual task is pretty simple. I'm only really worried about customer interaction

Can't wait to go home and buy a billion orbs tho. I need that perfect Frederick/maybe Gaius if I get him
Frederick is the priority though
Speaking of Freddy, what's the General consensus for his best nature? Just so I know what to hope for

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Uh... assassin and warrior Gaius? Both have access to bows and Gaius can naturally promote into assassin.
Well tbf I killed Gaius and Tharja in my first play through Awakening because I was dumb and didn't know that you could recruit them. The joys of playing through the game blind though. :p
Aside from Tharja and the 5* exclusive Katarina, the red mages are pretty bad tbh
20170630_203259.png

Also kinda salty that Katarina is 5* only since that means I'm never getting Swift Sparrow.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Well tbf I killed Gaius and Tharja in my first play through Awakening because I was dumb and didn't know that you could recruit them. The joys of playing through the game blind though. :p

View attachment 131149
Also kinda salty that Katarina is 5* only since that means I'm never getting Swift Sparrow.
I knew I was forgetting someone, but I didn't care enough to look it up. oopsT

And I totally killed Tharja on my first Awakening playthrough, too. I thought she'd join after the chapter ended, but I was wrong lol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Do you really need a red mage, though? Aside from Tharja and the 5* exclusive Katarina, the red mages are pretty bad tbh
It would be nice to have a red mage that's different from Raigh (jack of all trades) and Sophia (general tank). In particular, someone with high resistance and who doesn't get doubled by green mages unlike a certain slug of a red mage. It's mostly insurance for singleplayer maps that have high defense, average to low resistance green mages like Boey, Merric, and Veronica. Sophia with G Tomebreaker and T-Adept would be perfect for that, but nope, never summoned even one Henry and she dies to green mages because she gets doubled by practically every unit in the game.

In arena, it's not really that big of a deal since their stats usually won't go that high. The most you can get is +4 from being a +10 merge and I've never fought nor want to fight at that level in arena. Training room is whatever to the point where you can find a Klein with like 16 base attack despite being level 40. In singleplayer? Lunatic Veronica in the first Tempest Trials would be the biggest offender. Fast enough and strong enough to double and kill Lilina, Raigh, and Sophia unless they're +Spd or 5* despite their good to high resistance. At least Boey's slow and Merric's defense isn't as high, but still, it's annoying. Lucina deals with them just fine, but needs either a dancer or Luna to activate to kill Veronica. Ryoma just needs to bait her and kill her on player phase, but I don't have him.

Celica's banner and story mode was basically my realization of this when I saw enemy Boey with his boosted stats almost kill Raigh and Sophia because they get doubled, especially Sophia, meaning Boey deals more damage despite being at weapon triangle disadvantage. Basically an "Oh ****!" moment knowing how screwed my army is without a red mage who has high resistance and doesn't get doubled or has something to keep up or prevent themselves from getting doubled.

Aversa GHB would be 2 birds in one stone for me: a different red mage and a flying mage to help with the 10th Stratum flying team quests. Oh, and I like her. Bonus! She could literally be a flying Raigh in stats, and I would be fine with that.

Marx deals really well with Hector if that's what you want a red mage for.
Selena. That is all. :p

Speaking of whom, I just promoted him yesterday, and he's level 36. 5 more levels and I can do Infernal Clarisse. Well, for him, since 4* Donnel needs to be level 40 too and he's at 34. Distant Counter is so damn convenient and he's so (physically) bulky. I LOVE IT. Hello, big brother!

*GASP!* How dare you kill the candy man!? :p

Didn't you notice that they stood out from the other generic units? Pretty sure all the thieves you encounter in Awakening have their hoods on and all the dark mages are guys with that weird headpiece.

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Pogo raids are legit fun.

I walked a couple of blocks with a complete stranger to go beat down a Machamp, then later went with a group of like, 6 and took down a Snorlax and Tyranitar together. Worth the poke coins I had to shell out for extra raid passes.

I also caught all three of them.

Though my salt is through the roof on the dl because the game GAVE ME NO TMS FOR EITHER FOUR STAR RAIDNGBJFBSF.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Sanaki has been alright for me. She dues a good enough job at taking on Julia's and VERONICA (triggered) but nukes are more useful than tanks in general.

:150:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Sanaki is bae. T-adept with a high attack. One-shots Hectors without letting them counter, deals with green mages exceptionally well. My arena team has had a core of Femui, Hector, Sanaki for the last few weeks.

She also deals with spring camilla, who was really common until recently.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Finished the units I really wanted to grind up:
IMG_2023.PNG
IMG_2024.PNG
IMG_2025.PNG

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
$40 of orbs later, I got my Freddy :DDDDD
+Res/-Def which is lame but not deadly to him
I'll make him perf
It's tempting to spend more orbs to try and get another with a good nature but I'll hold off for now

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Finished the units I really wanted to grind up:
GORLO PLS, even with -DEF you'd be better off having Bonfire or Ignis. Sol is OK but the healing attacks have never been too good. Perhaps if he had 40+ DEF then maybe he could use it. Although it's always better to just delete an enemy with 20~32 extra damage if you have 40+ DEF vs just tanking them and healing.

As for Bridelia, she works wonderfully with Draw Back to get herself and an ally out of harm's way. Reposition can also be used for the same thing, except it leaves her in front of whatever the threat is... On the other hand it helps her catapult an ally into Reinhardt's stupid but handsome face to kill him.

$40 of orbs later, I got my Freddy :DDDDD
+Res/-Def which is lame but not deadly to him
I'll make him perf
It's tempting to spend more orbs to try and get another with a good nature but I'll hold off for now
Don't do it gorlooooooooooooo.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Well considering the banner is set to last for the entire month, I think I'll just wait and try again with free orbs
If I get super desperate I'll buy more but the one I have now will work fine

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well considering the banner is set to last for the entire month, I think I'll just wait and try again with free orbs
If I get super desperate I'll buy more but the one I have now will work fine
I mean, there's the July quest, July's Tempest Trials, the update that will introduce the 2 new modes, and who knows what random stuff. I bet we'd get at least 20 orbs from all of that.

Lachesis is probably going to lose and apparently Lissa will too. Great. Let's not directly support your favorite character because you thought it would be amusing to support a character just because she's snarky. Great idea! (Idiot.)

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
GORLO PLS, even with -DEF you'd be better off having Bonfire or Ignis. Sol is OK but the healing attacks have never been too good. Perhaps if he had 40+ DEF then maybe he could use it. Although it's always better to just delete an enemy with 20~32 extra damage if you have 40+ DEF vs just tanking them and healing.

As for Bridelia, she works wonderfully with Draw Back to get herself and an ally out of harm's way. Reposition can also be used for the same thing, except it leaves her in front of whatever the threat is... On the other hand it helps her catapult an ally into Reinhardt's stupid but handsome face to kill him.

Happy now?
IMG_2026.PNG
IMG_2027.PNG

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Did it
20170701_093930.png
Now I can start building up Celica and prolly Rein as well. I was so close to 100k that I wanted to save up until I hit it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning Flame Sword mains. How's everyone doing? :4megaman:

I have now unlocked the Carnage Dimension in Disgaea 5 Complete. :yeahboi:

And thanks to a training method I found, I've managed to get one of my units really powerful.

The next goal is to obviously get your units super powerful. Powerful enough to even beat Tyrant Overlord Baal. This grinding method I found was super helpful as it sped up the grinding and provided my unit stat increases and so on.

First and most obvious is to have the Carnage Dimension unlocked. Since you'll need it to have one item from the Alchemist available.

Being Carnage Eclairs (If you do not have the Carnage Eclair available. Then level up the Alchemist Squad up to Lv. 7, that's when it'll be available to produce). Once one has been produced, make sure you have a Sage and have her become the leader of the Skill Squad. And have any unit you want to grind join that squad (The unit will then know how to use Geo Blast. This is important). You will also need to have a Sub Class that you want your unit to master (E.g. Celestial Hostess mastering Eryngi Class). With this set up sorted, go to the Cheat Shop and set the Enemy Level to 20.

Once all of that is done, go into the Carnage Eclair and if there's a Geo Symbol, bring out your unit and use Geo Blast (This will Deathblow the Geo Symbol regardless of its effect) and this will skyrocket your units Class Mastery (Minimum 5 and maximum of 6). Once that's done, use a Mr. Gency Exit to leave, change your unit's Sub Class, go back to the Carnage Eclair and rinse and repeat.

If the floor does not have any Geo Symbols, simply return to the Netherworld and go back in. I managed to get my Thief really strong thanks to this. Got her with over 1 Million stats which is fantastic.

I'll also be watching My Hero Academia later. Since I wanna see what everyone is doing now since the Tournament Arc is over. :yeahboi:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Okay so ever since ARMS came out one of the people in my Line group chat changed their profile pic to Springman and Ninjara Yaoi. He changes it every so often and they're getting progressively more suggestive.
First it was this
20170623_105348.png

Then it was this

And Trashboards won't let me upload the one he has now but it's some Jojo lookin thing, you could probably Google it.

Springman and Ninjara are both thrash husbandos tho, most of the guys are except Max Brass. So y does this existttttt

Anyways I rode the Paris metro and didn't get lost and didn't need help (other than for buying tickets). I feel proud of myself. :colorful: Also our hotel is only a 2 minute walk from Le Jardin de Plantes, so I went there this morning. It was raining a lot today but I may look at the Zoo there tomorrow.

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I've used 80 orbs so far and the only good thing I've got so far is a -spd/+def Robin. If anything, Heroic Lance is really useful, especially combined with the SP bonus this weekend, I've been getting 12 SP per kill on her and the Spring Xander I'm raising up with ha. I just hope I'll be able to get Tiki in time as I'm in need for a good green unit and she looks pretty useful with Close Defense and Heroic Axe (RIP -atk/+res Raven).

Top Bottom