• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
If Oboro is not on your team I'm pretty sure Cress! Cress! will disown you or something, then.
She's in it, yeah.

The only red units that qualify are Lucina and Sanaki.

The only blue units that qualify are Olwen, Oboro, and Gwendolyn kind of, but she's wearing shorts.

Greens have most of them, with Minerva, Titania, Cecilia, F!Robin, Sheena, and Beruka.

Colorless, lastly, has Setsuna and, unexpectedly, Lissa.

Taking into account what I actually have, the most reasonable team composition is probably Lucina / Oboro / Setsuna / Minerva.

Lucina has bad IVs though (-ATK/+DEF), so swapping her out for a possible Sanaki during the Mages Gauntlet Banner would be best, imo.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
The websites I heard about in reddit were Gift Card Zen and Raise. I'd just get like a $5 card from them first to see if they're legit or not (seems like they are tho).

ANYWAYS, I got a Galaxy S8 today!!! It's really neat and clean. One of my favorite things about it is that you can have 2 apps running simultaneously. So I can have Heroes running on the bottom half of the screen while on the top half I can look up the boons/banes of my units and proceed to cry because they're probably +HP -Res.

It's a really good upgrade from my S5. Definitely worth $800 unlike orbs in Heroes cough Puddin cough
btw typing this up made me realize how awful this phone's default keyboard is, I need to change that ASAP.
Sounds like you're jelly of my bad spending habits that I'm the ocean's grey waves. :^)

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
The websites I heard about in reddit were Gift Card Zen and Raise. I'd just get like a $5 card from them first to see if they're legit or not (seems like they are tho).

ANYWAYS, I got a Galaxy S8 today!!! It's really neat and clean. One of my favorite things about it is that you can have 2 apps running simultaneously. So I can have Heroes running on the bottom half of the screen while on the top half I can look up the boons/banes of my units and proceed to cry because they're probably +HP -Res.

It's a really good upgrade from my S5. Definitely worth $800 unlike orbs in Heroes cough Puddin cough
btw typing this up made me realize how awful this phone's default keyboard is, I need to change that ASAP.
idk about Google Play, but staples seems to have a sale on apple gift cards once every month / month and a half or so.

Isn't that the phone that would spontaneously combust?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Nope, I've never used a M!Robin, or skill inherited from a Setsuna.

Besides, Quadsuna is going to be an important member of my all female "Decent Pair of Pants" team.

There aren't very many units to choose from...
Huh... Must have been Beni. I swear someone posted a screenshot of giving M!Robin Bowbreaker 3 from Setsuna.

Quick Edit Here: Doesn't Peri count too or do tights don't count as pants? And I'm pretty sure Cecilia has pants. Also, Selena. And Palla unless, once again, tights don't count as pants. It's kind of weird since they have a skirt or skirt-like thing, but they're mainly wearing tights. Would F!Corrin count?

Anyway, got bored, listened to all of the current character's voice lines mostly to hear their special quotes. One, unless they're trying to save on space, healers having unused special lines sucks. Yes, they shouldn't be offensive units, but come on. It's even worse with Lucius who could have been a blue mage or something. Two, no offense to Cindy Robinson, but I do not like her performance as Peri. It's really weird. Oh, and Hinoka sounds like she's throwing up for one of her normal attack clips. And three, kind of bummed that Selena's "I've had enough!" isn't delivered like in Awakening.

Otherwise, they're all pretty good. Odin of course stands out because he's so over the top. Unfortunately, he's kind of meh as a unit. DC Douglas is awesome as Barst and Gunter, Jamieson Price is amazing as Hawkeye, Virion, and Zephiel, and Walden James is wicked as Jagen and Jaffar -- still not a fan of Heroes' Subaki. Their special lines are intense and powerful. Basically, most of the ones I like tend to share a voice e.g. I like Cherche and Sully who are voiced by Amanda Miller, Catria, Felicia, and Setsuna who are all voiced by Julianne Alexander, Camilla, Titania, and Ursula who are voiced by Misty Lee, and Oboro and Shanna who are voiced by Marisha Ray -- for the record, Effie is fine, I just don't like the direction is all. T. Axelrod as Cain and Navarre is cool.

Weird thing: one of Michalis's normal attack grunts reminds me of Steve Malpass's Fox from Star Fox Adventures. It's almost the exact same "Hyah!" that Fox has for one of his attack lines.

Also, apparently Lloyd's voice clips were in the game since the Spring Festival? No official art or anything, but if you want to hear what he sounds like, then check this video: https://youtu.be/cCccxiuUSxE?t=207.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
oml so I transferred all of my pictures over but 1 was left on my old phone.
.screenshotEdits.png
This is still true btw

Edit: Just saw this
Isn't that the phone that would spontaneously combust?
That was the Note 7, mostly because it was so huge and would overheat super easy. The regular S7 was fine. And I'd guess that they did plenty of checks before releasing the S8 since that was a huge story. :p

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
oml so I transferred all of my pictures over but 1 was left on my old phone.
This is still true btw

Edit: Just saw this

That was the Note 7, mostly because it was so huge and would overheat super easy. The regular S7 was fine. And I'd guess that they did plenty of checks before releasing the S8 since that was a huge story. :p
rare footage of Spritzee at ha most acidic.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Catching up with Top 32 of Smash 4 at Dreamhack Austin. Only saw the first two sets of Top 32 before I went to bed.
While that's going on the background, I'll be writing a document which will be trying to sell the vending machine to consumers or a company that would be interested. Hopefully I can get that and many more done.

Also, been listening to the character themes in Guilty Gear Xrd. They're REALLY good and even the song Birthday Train.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Watching Melee Top 24.
1. Armada's commentary is even better than you'd expect.
2. Mang0 vs Chudat Winners Semis ROFL
3. N0ne reversed 3-0d M2K.
EDIT:
1st:TSM ZeRo (:4diddy::4lucina:) 2nd:ECHO FOX MKLEO (:4marth::4cloud::4lucario:) 3rd:C9 Ally(:4mario::4dk:) 4th:Misfits Larry Lurr (:4fox::4dk:)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
EDIT:
1st:TSM ZeRo (:4diddy::4lucina:) 2nd:ECHO FOX MKLEO (:4marth::4cloud::4lucario:) 3rd:C9 Ally(:4mario::4dk:) 4th:Misfits Larry Lurr (:4fox::4dk:)
I will admit. I am disappointed with the results of that.

But I'm not going to lie. Locus and Konga reaching Top 8 was a great achievement.
Highlight for me as well was when Deluxemenu beat Zinoto (Breaking his shield TWICE and DAirs him at 37% on BF).

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
When would it be good to use any of the tomebreakers? Aside from blue tomebreaker on M!Robin to counter Linde, I don't really ever l see any of them used.

When/on whom are they good?

When would it be good to use any of the tomebreakers? Aside from blue tomebreaker on M!Robin to counter Linde, I don't really ever l see any of them used.

When/on whom are they good?
Nino, Julia and Spring Camilla are all good candidates for green tomebreaker to deal with each other. Personally I have Julia with GTomebreaker and it was honestly one of the best decisions I've made. Pretty much never need to worry about other green mages. I don't think BTomebreaker is really used because reinhardt has brave tome and unless you are green or high res, then you are mostly dead so Btomebreaker has no effect anyway. Linde especially with Blarblade can oneshot a lot of the cast so again, unless you can tank a hit, then it's pretty useless. I think RTomebreaker isn't really used is because (at least for me) red tome users aren't very common. I rarely ever see Tharja or Sanaki

For melee weapon breakers, from what I've seen:
Sharena/Ephraim/Lucina/Nowi for sword breaker (Nowi should have Triangle Adept as well to lessen the damage from the common falchion users)
Reinhardt for lance breaker as I think it let's him secure KO's against certain Ephraim/Effie builds and natures
For axe breaker, I'm not entirely sure though I think it lets brave axe Cherche 1RKO Hector on the attack.
Bow breaker I think works best on slow mages (i.e Sanaki, Lillina, Julia) who can survive a hit from Takumi but fail to 1 shot him in return due to natures and skills. It'll also let them 1RKO Klein as long as they initiate attack.
Never seen dagger breaker probably because a properly built Kagero can one shot a huge amount of the common infantry units.

This is all my opinion though because at the end of the day it depends on your unit comp and what units you struggle against.

BTW gorl, did you complete Navarre lunatic in the end?

Anyway, I'm super excited for Xander and once he and Camus (really hope he's the next GHB after Lloyd) are released, I can finally finish my horse emblem team!

Also, who's everyone siding for in the upcoming gauntlet? I'm siding with Julia and I'll most likely make my rep Xander if I can train him up in time

Edit: Adding a bit more about GTomebreaker. I would say Julia has the most use out of it as she has high Res/atk (pretty sure she 2shots all Nino variants, though I'm not sure on buffed Spring Camilla) and is slow (without it Nino would double her and buffed Spring Camilla probably can as well) Assuming neutral Res and hp Julia, those 2 would need 72 atk to 1 shot, which isn't impossible but unlikely due to AI not being great at buffing.
Sharena/Ephraim would make best use of sword breaker as it prevents the faster sword lords from doubling them while koing them in return

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
BTW gorl, did you complete Navarre lunatic in the end?
Yeah, it was pretty easy when I stopped being dumb and stopped trying to attack him from that 1 space wide opening. I just used my Hinoka with Drag Back and she basically solo'd the map

As for red mages, I personally use Tharja because I was lucky enough to randomly summon a 5* one (even though she's -atk cricricri), but I don't think I've ever seen anyone else in the Arena use Tharja or Sanaki. We could really use some more good red mages since Sanaki and Tharja are really the only 2 worth using.

Aside from Aqua, I think the unit I want most is probably Julia. I've had 0 luck with summoning a +spd Nino, so Julia's another good green mage, and she doesn't require an entire team to be built around her like Nino does. Also, her hair/dress is a really pretty purple color and purple is my favorite color, so it's perfect.

It's possible I'll channel my inner whale and buy some orbs during the gauntlet. Julia will be the only green focus for the female banner, so I might only pull greens and try to get her.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
So FEH gorls, I need help with Pineapple Husbando.
-HP(4) with +ATK or +SPD

OR Neutral Takumi?

Apparently +SPD Takumi has more wins than +ATK Takumi. The battle calculator is nice, I suppose. I just wish Close Counter was useful on other units. The only unit I can think of that might be good with it is Tharja since she can take a hit and dish out major damage. Maybe a -RES/+SPD Nino can take a hit too, but IDK.

It really sucks that Close Counter is very so-so while Distant Counter is ten times better. RIP all those Takumis I pulled I guess.

So I'll just post a video then.

Last edited:

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
So apparently Penguins have waifus too.

http://goboiano.com/japan-puts-anime-in-zoo-and-penguin-adopts-a-waifu/

Each exhibit pairs a Kemono Friend character with their real life counterpart. Grape-kun, a 20-year old penguin, literally fell in love with Hululu, who is a Humboldt Penguin character.

Japanese visitors noted that Grape-kun would spend every minute staring at, sitting next to, or praising Hululu as if she was a breathing mate. He was even neglecting the rest of his flock just to be with Hululu. The penguin was dedicated!
Waifuism / Hubandoism confirmed contagious. No living man, woman, or penguin is safe.

It really sucks that Close Counter is very so-so while Distant Counter is ten times better. RIP all those Takumis I pulled I guess.
To be fair, it's mostly due to the pool of units who can make use of it. The game would probably have a lot more problems going for it if there was an archer or a thief with Hector like stats, or even just his bulk and a weapon like Armads.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So FEH gorls, I need help with Pineapple Husbando.
-HP(4) with +ATK or +SPD

OR Neutral Takumi?

Apparently +SPD Takumi has more wins than +ATK Takumi. The battle calculator is nice, I suppose. I just wish Close Counter was useful on other units. The only unit I can think of that might be good with it is Tharja since she can take a hit and dish out major damage. Maybe a -RES/+SPD Nino can take a hit too, but IDK.

Give Takumi a Brave Bow+. Currently, the best Brave Bow user and archer. Who needs a Fujin Yumi when you can abuse your godplayer stat spread? A little outdated, but Takumi gets 93 wins if he's +Atk, =Spd compared to Jeorge and Klein getting 90, +Atk Setsuna getting 87, and +Spd Setsuna getting 88 running the same build as him: https://serenesforest.net/forums/in...ce-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=4791917.

Speaking of Brave Bow, apparently Virion and Gordin would want to switch weapons. Virion's higher speed lets him outpace Gordin as a vanilla Brave Bow user even though Gordin has a natural edge with his Attack +3 skill, but you could give Virion that, Death Blow, Fury, or whatever. Gordin having higher defense doesn't matter for a player phase weapon that wants high attack and speed depending on the build. Silver Bow or Killer Bow is better to use Gordin's defense and not get him doubled even more by everything because of the -5 speed penalty.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
To be fair, it's mostly due to the pool of units who can make use of it. The game would probably have a lot more problems going for it if there was an archer or a thief with Hector like stats, or even just his bulk and a weapon like Armads.
True true. Though we can get super gimmicky with vantage at least. But only units like Gaius (medium def/40ish HP/won't get doubled easily) can actually survive close up. :T

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
TIL that D. Va's "Heppy Helloween" voiceline isn't her saying Happy Halloween in English with her funny accent, but Happy Halloween in Korean and it just so happens to sound super similar to how you say it in English.
해피 할로윈!
Just copypasta it into google translate or something and hear the robotic voice say it. This is life changing.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Going to be having a meeting with my TA today about the remaining lot I'll have to do and hopefully get all those done during the meeting, so that way I'll have time to put together all of my work and submit it... then at the end of this month, I'll have my exam. Best of luck to me on this.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Oh boy 3 sets of May Quests with 22 free orbs aw yeah I can get in a full summon and still have 11 orbs leftover oh swee-
Edit: SB won't take my pic smh

*screaming*
Even with a 10% 5 Star chance I get nothing
Bleeeeeh oh well

4 Star Effie - +Res/-Spd. Res helps her be a bit bulkier, I guess. Which helps with Wary Fighter. My other Effie is +Def/-HP

4 Star Est - +Atk/-HP. Not a bad nature at all, but I honestly can't stand Est and her gigantic eyes.

4 Star Sophia - +HP/-Spd. Ugh. I was hoping she'd at least be good, but nope. Like she needs any less speed. The Sophia I've been training is neutral and it looks like she's gonna stay neutral.

3 Star Saizo - +Res/-Atk. Wow, awful. He can give Poison Strike I guess.

3 Star Serra - +Def/-Atk. I. Do. Not. Need. More. Healers. Game. Please.
Edit: Honestly my new goal is to stuff my 5 Star Maria full of every healer skill I can get lmao

I have one more chance before this focus ends, unless they give even more orbs. Please game, I just want another Hector. Or any of them really. Pls ;-;
Honestly, the most appealing thing in this game atm is earning feathers and improving my fav units. Upgrading to a 5 Star is such a good feeling.

Quick question. Hector vs. Sheena: who should get Wary Fighter? Sheena could use a B Skill, but both would appreciate avoiding doubles.

Last edited:
Quick question. Hector vs. Sheena: who should get Wary Fighter? Sheena could use a B Skill, but both would appreciate avoiding doubles.
Wary fighter is wasted on hector as it cancels out armads effect I think. Instead I would either give him either wings of mercy or vantage with bonfire.
Sheena would make better use of it due to her overall bulk but she's still a little on the weak side offensively. If you do give it to her, something like Killer Axe and bonfire would probably be best

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Wary fighter is wasted on hector as it cancels out armads effect I think. Instead I would either give him either wings of mercy or vantage with bonfire.
Sheena would make better use of it due to her overall bulk but she's still a little on the weak side offensively. If you do give it to her, something like Killer Axe and bonfire would probably be best
Oh, didn't realize that about Armads. Sheena should get it then.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Oh, didn't realize that about Armads. Sheena should get it then.
I'm not sure, but I don't think Wary Fighter counters Armads's built-in Quick Riposte 2, but the fact Wary Fighter prevents follow-ups means Hector cannot abuse his high defense and slower speed to get doubled for little to no damage and double back in turn for massive damage through Armads's QR2. Actually, that would be countering its effect...

So, yeah, not a great idea since Armads's QR2 will still work, but it'll be limited to one counter hit which is what he'd do normally when he's below QR2's threshold.

Vantage and Wings of Mercy are probably better options. -breaker maybe not so since if you have Hector get attacked, then Armads does the same thing, but without preventing a follow-up and with a stricter HP threshold. I wonder if Brash Assault would work? Speaking of which, for any of you that has have Lyn, give her Brash Assault. Sol Katti's innate Desperation 3 apparently goes well with Brash Assault.

Last edited:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Tommy, stop selling me to tools I brought on Day 2 of getting the game and give me the god damn watering can. It's making me wonder if he ever expands his lineup.
Edit:Searching Civil War on twitter gets you:
99% people talking about Trump on the Civil War
.5% Trump parody accounts talking about the civil war
.5% Dabuz's twitter account
LOL

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If you sit in the chair and ask Isabelle for advice, she should prompt you to do a few tasks for her. When you finish them, she gives you a watering can.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Seeing Lil Puddin Lil Puddin 's Setsuna makes me so jelly.

Stupid -Atk making it so she can't even do 1 damage against certain units in training tower. Freaking 4* Virion has a +10 total attack lead on her. Stop being my best archer, Virion!

The again, Virion is the Archest Archer...

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Today is the first day the officer d.va skin hots promotion is available

and tomorrow is the first day of the marx ghb in heroes

i'm so ready for him to be released. i'm definitely going to 5* him

edit: I guess I was wrong about the D.Va skin. Cress told me it starts tomorrow

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
I pulled a +HP -Spe Hector from the Hero Fest today.

Not the best nature, but definitely workable, what do you guys think I should do with him?

:150:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Keep distant counter for Hector's a-slot. B-slot depends on what you want for your team. Wings of Mercy 3 helps alleviate his sh*t mov, but Vantage 3 is really useful, too. c-slot can be a threaten skil (probs def/atk) or a random hone/fortify skill, depending on what you need. you definitely need one of the movement skills (pivot, reposition, etc.), and for specials, you could do something like bonfire/ignis or sol.

I just realized that the only 5* Hoshido sibling I'm missing is Sakura. I kinda want to summon her just to complete the set. That way, I could play Hoshido emblem and then also cry because Nohr's siblings were a billion times better

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Lorde Lorde Cress! Cress! Y2Kay Y2Kay and other OW gorls.

When're you doing the HoTS thing? I wanna do it for D.Va's new getup and assume playing in a team will be faster and less tedious.

I pulled a +HP -Spe Hector from the Hero Fest today.

Not the best nature, but definitely workable, what do you guys think I should do with him?

+HP does nothing for him, really. But it's still nice to soak up some trash damage and still be above his 80% threshold maybe.
-SPD is considered his best nature since 24 speed isn't saving him from any common threats and even uncommon threats.

IMO his best setup for general use is his current kit with Bonfire and Vantage 3 added. Passive C can be whatever.

First dumb gorl to attack him charges up his Bonfire. The gorl probably dies too. Next sassless gorl gets nuked with Bonfire. When he falls out of Quick Riposte 2's range (80%) he should be within or near Vantage 3's range (75%). So he'll be putting out as much damage as he can before he finally goes down. And Hector refuses to go down without a fight because he is tough and manly. Side fun fact~ Hector shares his voice actor with Germany/Ludwig from Hetalia.

Accurate recreation of this build in action:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
When're you doing the HoTS thing? I wanna do it for D.Va's new getup and assume playing in a team will be faster and less tedious.
I don't really have much going on this week, so I can pretty much do it whenever. I'd prefer to get it over with as soon as possible because I really don't like HotS, and I don't want to wait until the last minute like I did with the Genji skin last time. And btw, we can't cheese the D.Va skin one by playing against the AI. For this one, we actually have to do quick match because Blizzard really wants us to hate the game even more.

Also, it's going to be 10 games to get the skin. You have to do the quests in order, so you have to do 5 games for the 1st week's prizes (Oni skin plus oni sprays and stuff) before you can move on to the next 5 for the D.Va skin.

It might be better to do the games in like 2 sessions because it took me like 5-6 hours to do the 10 matches last time, and that was even against the AI. Maybe we should do 5 games on one day and 5 on another?

Lastly, are we going to be using discord/other voice things? I'd like it if we did, but we don't have to.

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
TFW when you have to miss the school tournament that was free af becuz you have to study for the ap chemistry exam.

TFW when you still fail the ap chem exam anyway

upload_2017-5-1_20-39-13.jpeg

TFW you found out the tournament was won by a no-name lil mac player

upload_2017-5-1_20-39-46.jpeg

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I don't really have much going on this week, so I can pretty much do it whenever. I'd prefer to get it over with as soon as possible because I really don't like HotS, and I don't want to wait until the last minute like I did with the Genji skin last time. And btw, we can't cheese the D.Va skin one by playing against the AI. For this one, we actually have to do quick match because Blizzard really wants us to hate the game even more.

Also, it's going to be 10 games to get the skin. You have to do the quests in order, so you have to do 5 games for the 1st week's prizes (Oni skin plus oni sprays and stuff) before you can move on to the next 5 for the D.Va skin.

It might be better to do the games in like 2 sessions because it took me like 5-6 hours to do the 10 matches last time, and that was even against the AI. Maybe we should do 5 games on one day and 5 on another?

Lastly, are we going to be using discord/other voice things? I'd like it if we did, but we don't have to.
I guess we should wait for @Cress and Y2Kay Y2Kay to be available.

Time for me to watch this mess~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0CCHDUFm4E

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm pretty sure the max amount of people you can have in your party at once is 4, but I might be wrong. I can check, tho

Edit: nvm, I lied. Max group size is 5

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
It's 5 so yew can join us Nam. :happysheep: I was thinking about asking Fullmoon but nevermind.

I can play any day this week, but I won't get home until a bit later on Tuesday and Friday (but I'm expecting that we won't play until evening/night anyways so it shouldn't matter). I only need to play 5 games tho since I already played the first 5 for Oni Genji, so if for some reason I can't make one of the times then it's no big deal.

I'm guessing HotS has some kind of built in voicechat, similar to OW's, so I'm fine with using that.

Top Bottom