• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just saw Episode 5 of ReLIFE again. Since I decided to watch it all through Crunchyroll this time.

Such a good show. I LOVE IT! <3

Also, I dunno whether to ask anyone for some matches today, or to play Tokyo Mirage Sessions instead and get all of the quests done before I start Chapter 6. :V

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I've just surpassed 500 eggs as I try to hatch a shiny Cherubi -_-

I mean I'm pretty sure it works, but the two parents don't have to be the same Pokemon for the Masuda method to work, right? (Just 2 pokes from different region versions in the same egg group) Just wanna verify with someone else, because I've been breeding Cherrim w/ Maractus, not Cherrim x2.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I mean I'm pretty sure it works, but the two parents don't have to be the same Pokemon for the Masuda method to work, right? (Just 2 pokes from different region versions in the same egg group)
Correct.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
opinions can never be wrong which is why they must be cleansed by a purifying flame

Buddhahobo

Smash Lord
Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Alright so I beat Clair using 3 Pokemon.

Viewtiful1 (Gyarados)
BJN39 (Hypno)
Lavani (Vaporeon)

Some crazy things happened and RNG was going psycho. I fairly easily blew through Clair's first 3 pokes (Gyarados, Dragonair x2) but Kingdra was a different story. He is all special with Dragon Pulse so View's Intimidate did nothing for me. View's strongest attack against him was ice fang and that was doing like a fifth of his HP. I popped Kingdra's Sitrus Berry and actually froze him... Then I nearly took him down but Clair used a Hyper Potion on him. So after 5 turns of being frozen he thaws and crits View and KILLS HER!

So now I'm kind of scrambling to get in a good spot where I can end it because Lavani has a little damage on her. I send in my Pokemom so I can gently rock Kingdra to sleep before cutting his throaT and taking his soul. So the Kingra sees it coming and smoke screens Shade Sprays me... So BJN misses...
So I'm like what if I try to attack? And it does nothing...
So I try and Melee Zelda TaunT for a hit on Hypnosis and the goddess Fujin hears my prayers and I land the HypnosisTren.

Then I switch into to Lavani and Blizzard the **** outta that gorl until she dies.

GG Clair.

Alright so I beat Clair using 3 Pokemon.

Viewtiful1 (Gyarados)
BJN39 (Hypno)
Lavani (Vaporeon)

Some crazy things happened and RNG was going psycho. I fairly easily blew through Clair's first 3 pokes (Gyarados, Dragonair x2) but Kingdra was a different story. He is all special with Dragon Pulse so View's Intimidate did nothing for me. View's strongest attack against him was ice fang and that was doing like a fifth of his HP. I popped Kingdra's Sitrus Berry and actually froze him... Then I nearly took him down but Clair used a Hyper Potion on him. So after 5 turns of being frozen he thaws and crits View and KILLS HER!

So now I'm kind of scrambling to get in a good spot where I can end it because Lavani has a little damage on her. I send in my Pokemom so I can gently rock Kingdra to sleep before cutting his throaT and taking his soul. So the Kingra sees it coming and smoke screens Shade Sprays me... So BJN misses...
So I'm like what if I try to attack? And it does nothing...
So I try and Melee Zelda TaunT for a hit on Hypnosis and the goddess Fujin hears my prayers and I land the HypnosisTren.

Then I switch into to Lavani and Blizzard the **** outta that gorl until she dies.

GG Clair.
Tag me in coach

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
What am I?
idk like a fullback?

Anyway much more importantly Ricky held out long enough to where he can be...

Route 44: lvl 40 Raikou
Nickname: Rickster

My next task is to take on the Kimono Gorls so I'm going to have to train up.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Rip everyone on the team

Kimono Gorls are going to be awful

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Well can you grind before the kineauxneaux gurls?
Ye.

I have a type advantage for every one of them.

Jolteon - Nidoking
Vaporeon - Raikou
Flareon - Vaporeon
Espeon - Hypno (Shadow Ball)
Umbreon - Machoke

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Ye.

I have a type advantage for every one of them.

Jolteon - Antonykun the Raticate
Vaporeon - Antonykun the Raticate
Flareon - Antonykun the Raticate
Espeon - Antonykun the Raticate
Umbreon - Antonykun the Raticate
King Wrysticate.png

:secretkpop:

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I guess we should call you Rat Jesus at this point.
Did you hear what happened to VGBootcamp recently? It's quite the mess. Apparently Youtube has an option that literally gives all of your videos the same title. Typical from Youtube
Also, McKnightlíght McKnightlíght , how far are you in to this game? You seem to be going pretty speedy.
The whole idea of covering 5 options with five different characters was terrible. I realized how flawed it was when all 5 got bodied by a Samus who was barely mediocre. I decided to switch to Co-Maining Tink and King Dedede, with a secondary Pikachu, and that should do me fine. So I have plans to put alot into Pikachu today
Also I think I will restart X and Y if its gotten this good

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Done some rounds today, and I thought I made an error, but somehow realized I didn't screw up. Was a bit odd, maybe I had one extra newspaper during my round? Who knows. :V

Also, I'll be checking out the trash that is Episode 17 of Ace Attorney, and Episode 4 of Handa-kun which is pretty decent.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Today is a sadT day

The gorl Evan the Butterfree was slainT today by that evil heaux Gengar while fighTing againsT Morty. Evan foughT valiantly, but she was trappedT by Mean Look and Shadow Ball was too powerful for ha to handle.

May ha soul resT in peaceT

did i ever even mention that i'm also doing a heartgold nuzlocke?

Last edited:

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
RIP Evan, you were a beatiful bug while you lasted.

I'm sitting here trying to decide on my song for PPG #2, and having an awful time of it... Pretty much split between these two, I like them both for different reasons.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Zinnia's battle theme was the best new thing that came from ORAS tbh

New gorls:
Eddie the Krabby
Antonykun the shiny Gyarados (skippT ahead a bit to get the exp share)
Crispy the Magnemite

Idk if I'll ever use any of you gorls, but welcome to the team

Edit: lol double posT. I thought I was editing. BJN pls fix

Last edited by a moderator:

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
New gorls:
Eddie the Krabby
Antonykun the shiny Gyarados (skippT ahead a bit to get the exp share)
Crispy the Magnemite

Idk if I'll ever use any of you gorls, but welcome to the team

Edit: lol double posT. I thought I was editing. BJN pls fix
Where did you get the exp share?

Top Bottom