• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
How is Jose taking the news?
Day 43:

When he first heard the news, he thought it was just a joke. So he shrugged it off and continued on his daily routine as I told you before on my first entry

But as the hours passed by he became... different. Always pacing back and forth and mumbling to himself. Then that very night when the sun set, he excused himself and began to drool out of his eyes. I am assuming these must be 'tears'. He kept himself to his room until yesterday.

He's definitely a lot better now and is now back to his regular human schedule. I'm very happy for him, now that he isn't down anymore.

As for me, it seems I am still a Drowzee. Jose doesn't seems like the 'trainer' type. Rather, the 'collector' per say. I have made some new friends particularly a Porygon named AAAAAAA. He was obtained from a trade that Jose made with a young girl. We had many intellectual conversations and AAAAAAA is a very nice Porygon (albeit the only Porygon I have ever met...)

I wish you and your friends good luck on this journey.

-Koiba​

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
On FG today, I met a guy called Jonathan. He beat me in several matches and I lost like 8 lolz. But he was an extremely good player and a very nice one too. I think he actually hit the Two Frame ledge grab thingiemajig. What an awesome guy. I love For Glory so much

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Damn, Muscle is dead?! Was he the leading member of your team
Nah, Spritzee is stronger. Muscle had type advantage but Sitrus Berry + Hyper Potion + Screech was too much for her.

EODM almost died to the Steelix too but luckily Viewtiful1 (Gyarados) had Intimidate on Steelix. With 2 Intimidates CrispyT (Nidoking) was able to Fire Blast to victory.

Day 43:

When he first heard the news, he thought it was just a joke. So he shrugged it off and continued on his daily routine as I told you before on my first entry

But as the hours passed by he became... different. Always pacing back and forth and mumbling to himself. Then that very night when the sun set, he excused himself and began to drool out of his eyes. I am assuming these must be 'tears'. He kept himself to his room until yesterday.

He's definitely a lot better now and is now back to his regular human schedule. I'm very happy for him, now that he isn't down anymore.

As for me, it seems I am still a Drowzee. Jose doesn't seems like the 'trainer' type. Rather, the 'collector' per say. I have made some new friends particularly a Porygon named AAAAAAA. He was obtained from a trade that Jose made with a young girl. We had many intellectual conversations and AAAAAAA is a very nice Porygon (albeit the only Porygon I have ever met...)

I wish you and your friends good luck on this journey.

-Koiba​
Good to hear that.

I'm guessing you're using your psychic powers to tell me this from the future because I traded you like only 5 days ago.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Lavani is now a mermaid.

Lucky for him I have a Gyarados so he doesn't have to be an HM slave.

In other news CrispyT is a Nidoking, I taught that heaux greening to be a naughty gorl and gave ha flash, Muscle knows Strength, and Antonykun can smash rocks (probably with his head).
Where am I?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
umm...
oh... well this is awkward... I kind of used him as death fodder to save my Nidoking...
sort of...

...bye

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Captain Falcon's Up Smash -- I think I'm just repeating myself, but hey, I do that **** all the time about Falco -- makes me question things... like life.
Melee.

Smash 4.

Edit: Huh, apparently spoilers can have too long of a title.

Edit 2: Edit Harder: Forgot about something. Look. Look at his nubby, little fingers! They barely even wrap around the ledge!

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
LMAO someone has me at their Smash Factor Fantasy Roster.
I apologize in advance for when I won't make it too far.
:196:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Onyx is a bad *** name no lie.

Oh yeah.

:150:
Eaux I just got around to seeing this/these

I didn't realize I got to be Treeko.

I'm honoredT.

Also I borrowed my sibling's copy of X for the hex of seeing how broke certain shining hunting techniques (chain fishing + horde hunting) really are.

I caught a shiny Luvdisk in half an hour by chain fishing. (Chain of 76. I don't even own this game wth) Meanwhile I've spent 3 whole days on White hatching >240 Cherubis with no shiny fruit. chain fishing is certified KuroganeHammer broken.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Eaux I just got around to seeing this/these

I didn't realize I got to be Treeko.

I'm honoredT.

Also I borrowed my sibling's copy of X for the hex of seeing how broke certain shining hunting techniques (chain fishing + horde hunting) really are.

I caught a shiny Luvdisk in half an hour by chain fishing. (Chain of 76. I don't even own this game wth) Meanwhile I've spent 3 whole days on White hatching >240 Cherubis with no shiny fruit. chain fishing is certified KuroganeHammer broken.
So far Koiba Koiba , Lorde Lorde , and you are on the team. There is already another user on the team too . . . but that's tomorrow's episode :D

Also, this is hilarious:

There was a problem fetching the tweet

:150:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Just remembered something... First thing: really wondered what would have happened if Palutena's Ftilt was a multi-hit and functioned more like Dante's Prop Shredder. If it was exactly like Dante's Prop Shredder, it would need to be frame about 10 on startup -- it's weird since the only frame data on Dante is in Marvel vs. Capcom and since Prop Shredder apparently can only canceled into from his other moves which I think some of them need to be canceled into in the first place, there's a (+20) written for its startup, so technically it would be even slower than Pally's on startup... sort of -- not frame 17 and be split into 2 parts which would her like Bayonetta and Meta Knight. Probably might lose its recoilless property too... Anyway, this leads to this: I think Palutena could have introduced a mechanic or had a mechanic where she could have held her tilts to extend them.

So take Ftilt, if it was like or similar to the second part of Dante's Prop Shredder -- Prop can't be held down, but Shredder can -- in his home games -- I'm not sure about MvC3 --, then it would hit for a couple of frames before ending. If you held the button, however, Dante would extend Shredder almost indefinitely. Pally could actually work the entirety of Prop Shredder; her Ftilt even spins counter-clockwise like Prop and pressing for "Ftilt 2", there could be a slight pause and she could spin her staff clockwise like Dante does for Shredder. It would have been a cool take and possibly allowed Pally to have high active frames on her tilts while not having to just be high because the move is like that and having to be balanced in such a way where the startup is "unusually" high for a tilt and forcing Pally to commit hard.

Hmm... Maybe they could have done something similar with some dash attacks too. The only one I can see that working with would be like Diddy continuing his cartwheel for longer and Mega Man extending Top Spin, but I don't know if that's how Top Spin works in his home game. But hey, they could have made is so Falco's dash attack was his rapid jab and he could have a different rapid jab or not have one in the first place and just have jab 3 be his rapid jab finisher. Freaking Rashid's Spinning Mixer has a dash variation and it definitely makes more sense for Falco to spin while moving forward instead of mystically and inexplicably spinning in place while tilted. I'd rather take this dinky crouch hard punch or Rashid's Flap Spin if it meant not having to deal with a jab that acts as a hit confirm for everyone to murder you... Everything... Everything about Falco makes me angry...

Dante's Prop Shredder in DMC4: https://youtu.be/XmXlEigpW-U?t=356.
Prop Shredder in MvC3: https://youtu.be/JhjSVZT8meg?t=99.
Prop Shredder in DMC3 if you want to see Prop a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4dCej83lUU.
Dante's frame data in UMvC3: http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Ultimate_Marvel_vs_Capcom_3/Dante.
Rashid's Spinning Mixer from a dash: https://youtu.be/pHkzbW5bjs8?t=172.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Captain Falcon's Up Smash -- I think I'm just repeating myself, but hey, I do that **** all the time about Falco -- makes me question things... like life.
Melee.

Smash 4.

Edit: Huh, apparently spoilers can have too long of a title.

Edit 2: Edit Harder: Forgot about something. Look. Look at his nubby, little fingers! They barely even wrap around the ledge!
CF has a case of 'Snake hitbubble syndrome'. It deforms hitbubbles to the point where they're huge and no longer match the animation. :urg:

Falco's a bird and has hollow bones; his light frame doesn't need a strong grip to hang from ledges.

Anyone want to smash?

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
CF has a case of 'Snake hitbubble syndrome'. It deforms hitbubbles to the point where they're huge and no longer match the animation. :urg:

Falco's a bird and has hollow bones; his light frame doesn't need a strong grip to hang from ledges.

Anyone want to smash?
I'll join. I'll be playing quite a few characters since I'm having trouble deciding on a main again. :/

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'll join. I'll be playing quite a few characters since I'm having trouble deciding on a main again. :/
Okay, I might have to add you again. My friends list was full and I erased several names to make room.

Edit sorry I'm rusty. I don't mean to attack backwards but my muscle memory is messed up from using PS2 controllers :/

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Edit GGs.
I'm pressing all the wrong buttons. Sorry I'm really rusty. I keep trying to map my hands to a PS2 controller. Been playing FFXII lately.

Last edited:

Virtue

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TripleTriad
3DS FC
3609-1766-6115
I'm pressing all the wrong buttons. Sorry I'm really rusty. I keep trying to map my hands to a PS2 controller. Been playing FFXII lately.
Oh that's fine. Something I noticed was that you went for too many unsafe Smash attacks, even at low percentages. You also didn't use projectiles enough and you should land with nair instead of dair more often. This could all be rust though, I don't really know.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Oh that's fine. Something I noticed was that you went for too many unsafe Smash attacks, even at low percentages. You also didn't use projectiles enough and you should land with nair instead of dair more often. This could all be rust though, I don't really know.
I couldn't buffer anything right and the attacks kept coming out wrong. GGs though. I just need to get used to the timing and controller before adjusting to wifi.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Goodnight gorls
Sleep tight
Dont let the nerf bugs bite
But goodnight though
Srsly goodnight
Go 2 bed
Just do it
Why arent you sleeping
I made thus bed 4 u
The blankets came out of the dryer
THEYRE WARM
SLEEP ALREADY

JESUS

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Goodniggr gorls
Sleep tight
Dont let the nerf bugs bite
But goodnight though
Srsly goodnight
Go 2 bed
Just do it
Why arent you sleeping
I made thus bed 4 u
The blankets came out of the dryer
THEYRE WARM
SLEEP ALREADY

JESUS
No Puddin and I have to play Overwatch for at least 3 more hours

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Sent my Tutor an email regarding the Diary part of the main assignment. Since I'm a bit confused about it, hopefully she'll get back to me as soon as possible.

Also, seems like I live to fight another day in McKnightlíght McKnightlíght 's nuzlocke. :secretkpop:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Today is not my day for smash. FFXII's really fun though, so much lore and depth in the world. It's actually my favorite FF game.

Do shiny pokemon have better stats than normals or is the difference purely cosmetic?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Shiny Pokemon literally only exist so you can brag to your friends on the playground during recess about having one. There's 0 difference between normal and shiny Pokemon, aside from coloration.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Today is not my day for smash. FFXII's really fun though, so much lore and depth in the world. It's actually my favorite FF game.

Do shiny pokemon have better stats than normals or is the difference purely cosmetic?
It's entirely cosmetic. But they're very nice to look at. Well, MOST of them. I actually managed to get 4 shinies in Pokemon Y, three through wild encounters, one through breeding.

Illumise, Fletchinder, Chimchar and a Geodude.

Here's what those four I mentioned look like as shinies.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Oh, okay. It didn't seem like a glitchy game, even in speedruns.

I waited for my kitten to fall asleep before getting tuna to eat but she was right there when I opened it. It's like cats have a sixth sense.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Overwatch decided to be kind to me and give me the last legendary skins I needed for D.Va and Genji. Now I have all skins for both of them (Ana and Widowmaker also have all skins since they're my mains; the only thing I'm missing for those two are their golden weapons).

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I just found out Games Repainted did a repainting for the Vinesauce Charity Stream. :yeahboi:

And funny thing, since we were talking about Sonic Adventure 2 Battle a while ago. That was the game they repainted.
Sonic is now Coldsteel The Hedgeheg, Shadow is Barack Obama, Tails is Fox, Dr. Eggman is some person named Ken Penders, Knuckles is now called K'nox, Rouge is Peridot from Steven Universe, and Amy Rose is Princess Elise from Sonic 06. :V

Also, when Tails has his boss fight and has the cutscene with Amy, the subtitles read as "Don't you know this stage is banned in tournaments?". :secretkpop:

Last edited:
Top Bottom