• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
My good sisters, I present to you: Zelda and Peach's 0-death in doubles featuring me and Milky. Milky. . BAN ZELDA, BAN PEACH.

Next up will be a Greninja and Bayonetta one ( FullMoon FullMoon you'll like it hehe, though it's not 0-death).

Our labbing in hardcore lag paid off!

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Done with Hyrule Warriors Legends. Mostly. Technically still need to get Lana's Lv☆ Summoning Gate and some skulltulas/heart containers, but I'm not feeling much drive.

Noticed the patch adding the first wave of DLC is going to be the same date as english release, and fixes a bug with fairies that I didn't even realize was a bug. RIP op fairies.

My good sisters, I present to you: Zelda and Peach's 0-death in doubles featuring me and Milky. Milky. . BAN ZELDA, BAN PEACH.

Next up will be a Greninja and Bayonetta one ( FullMoon FullMoon you'll like it hehe, though it's not 0-death).

HOT

Furret24

Smash Master
GW mains / Kofu Kofu

any tldr's/oneliners you can tell me that sums up how to play GW?
Rack up damage with dthrow combos, then kill with usmash reads, edgeguards, Fire or fresh fair offstage, ftilt or dtilt, or occasionally your other smashes if you space them perfectly to get the sweetspots.
:162:

Furret24

Smash Master
Oh, and generally avoid using specials not named Fire. They're really situational and laggy.
:162:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
There's a twelve year old here and you girls are faxing nudes smh

:150:

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Hi, Zelda social!!!!!!!! my name is grimes, I'm 12 years old, and I'm so random XD. i hope we can get along and get to know each other :3333
Enjoy your ban for being underage. :094:
Hai r_greening1 :secretkpop:

Still remember the first time you posted that haha. Good times.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Gorls get to the CCI Thread right now

Thinkaman played the most evil prank on all the posters there.

This humble pie I'm eating doesn't taste good

:150:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
>antagonizing the guy that posts a random tier list instead of ignoring it or asking for explanations

you brought it on yourself

buzzard

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BuzzardU
Indisputable proof that Sakurai should BAN*ZELDA, she causes addiction and is bad for your health.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
It's ok, knowing Jiggs is in my top 10 most played characters makes me feel sick too.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The grey padding fell off of my og3DS a long time ago. The actual pad itself didn't fall off, though, and it still works.

The New 3DS is pretty cool, and you should get one.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
GW mains / Kofu Kofu

any tldr's/oneliners you can tell me that sums up how to play GW?
Sorry I haven't responded sooner, I've been busy all day. Lavani's comment is the most accurate, but Furret24's info is also correct if you plan on being competitive with Mr. Gimmick and Jank.

Lack of mention of dash attack is a travesty though, since it's probably his best attack. A little burst movement, good damage, lingering hitbox, and gets the opponent in the air/offstage where he likes them. If I had to list his best five moves, they'd be, in order, dash attack, USmash, BAir, Fire, and DThrow. USmash gives his head invincibility for the charge which is nuts and it has very little endlag (13 frames). BAir has significant landing lag and doesn't autocancel (none of his aerials do) but is multi-hit, long ranged, and links into more attacks. It does little damage which is its main downfall aside from its lagginess when landing with it. Fire is quick (frame 6), has a windbox on startup, goes quite high, has a hitbox the whole way up, and has invincibility for most of that time. It can be used far offstage to help gimp, too, since the parachute lets you drift back without falling too far down (but don't overdo it). DThrow is fifth because it requires a grab which isn't the easiest thing to get sometimes, but it has great followups for a while (15-80% or so, character dependent) since NAir and UAir do 17/16% when they properly link. With strict timing and percent ranges you can net kills from DThrow to UAir, too. Jab gets an honorable mention since it's his fastest attack at frame 4 with nice range and disjoint.
Why do you want to know about Game & Watch? Do you find him fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun? :4gaw:

As an aside, does anyone ever feel dirty when they win a match with Lucario on FG by getting to high percent and then just camping with Aura Sphere?

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
As an aside, does anyone ever feel dirty when they win a match with Lucario on FG by getting to high percent and then just camping with Aura Sphere?
that would imply i want to play as lucario on fg

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
that would imply i want to play as lucario on fg
I was using random okay, I didn't really have a choice.

I honestly don't really know what to do with Lucario, I can do a few combos but for the most part I just build aura then hope to kill with Force Palm/Aura Sphere.

I still like how his Up-B landing lag is about 10x worse than any other characters after that first balance patch. I think on release it was a little short but now it's like, "Hi I'm Lucario. HIT ME"

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
What else are you going to do with Lucario aside from fish for bair?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Lucario never clicked with me. I like characters who feel weighted and solid.
I actually like his physics quite a bit, he's just too laggy for how much range he has imo

especially since that range doesn't have real power backing it until he gets close to kill percent, though in fairness he can kill with fsmash and bair even without aura

Top Bottom