• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
WFT is even less relevant than Corrin, but she has accepted her fate, so she's okay with living in the shadows of the relevant characters.

Best husbando is nobody is smash because all of the men are gross, creepy, or both.

Last edited:

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
I main female Wii Fit Trainer, but I could care any less about feet. Not even in the slightest.

But those yoga pants though...

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Do you know who is even less relevant than Wii Fit Trainer and also has bare feet?

Duck Hunt.

Not only are his feet bare, he's completely nude. That's gross Nintendo, no wonder nobody plays him. (Totally not related to him being one of the worst characters in the game.)

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
>mfw reading the last couple of posts
gorls I vote we stop this madness
we're starting to sound like the rosalinda cultists smh
At least it hasn't turned into this:
>tfw when your Mii can finally don Rosalina's hot biker suit fresh after she just used it, with all of her sweat still inside it
Don't worry, we all want to wear Rosalina's biker suit fresh after she just used it. Sweat and all :V

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Rosalinda feet
Roastaluma sweat
Roaslini galaxy stuff

Mmmmmhmmm

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I went through the Rosalina social and refound this

Truly the best waifu right there tbh :secretkpop:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I literally cannot breathe after reading the last few comments.

Can someone go find all of you-know-who's incriminating posts just via filter!? :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I've been too busy ****posting in the DR that I've neglected you grills.

I need to be tagged when these occur.

D

Deleted member 269706

I don't come to the Zelda social often...but when I do, I'm thoroughly surprised everytime.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I don't come to the Zelda social often...but when I do, I'm thoroughly surprised everytime.
Take it from me, it is a consistently excellent 10/10 experience. I think the best part is that a lot of people here don't even play Zelda, they just like it here a lot. Like Lavani for instance, although seeing the social thread of the character he mains....yeah, makes sense that he's in here~

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Omg this post from the Lucario's raiding the Rosalina's I DIED

me tryna find rosa's ***.

And now I realized Rosalina has no teeth

So she can't eat any apples smh

Last edited:

GS3K

Smash Ace
NNID
Gamestar3000
Omg this post from the Lucario's raiding the Rosalina's I DIED

And now I realized Rosalina has no teeth

So she can't eat any apples smh
And she doesn't seem to have a vertibrae (because of that crawl animation)

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Take it from me, it is a consistently excellent 10/10 experience. I think the best part is that a lot of people here don't even play Zelda, they just like it here a lot. Like Lavani for instance, although seeing the social thread of the character he mains....yeah, makes sense that he's in here~
That place is... yeah, do not want.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
People sometimes talk about clouds rolling into the sky. But Cloud shouldn't roll much, because then it gets predictable and I can land USmash/9 kills.

Xys

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1435-5012-4542
Why can't they throw Zelda mains a bone or two. Look at how big our thread is! Though some people could say we are over compensating.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Why can't they throw Zelda mains a bone or two. Look at how big our thread is! Though some people could say we are over compensating.
Maybe they're doing it to perpetuate the joke of Zelda being awful and keeping it in the spirit of Smash because of how popular this thread is. Outside of no Skype group being a massive reason this thread is active, how much of it is the humor that Zelda players develop from their character in spite of how bad she actually is in-game?

I often wonder, if Zelda was actually stupid good (in some dimension), would this thread be as popular, active, or most important of all, nearly as funny? Not that I don't think Zelda should be good but, it's always been a passing thought.

(The likeliest answer is that the devs are satisfied with Zelda's identity as a character regardless of moveset dysfunction. See stuff like Ganondorf as well although he's noticeably better than he was in Brawl, even if he's still unfortunately quite bad).

Last edited:

Kaytenay

Smash Rookie
Something weird i noticed is that in meele, brawl, and smash 4 zelda always is seen as not bad or even good when the game first comes out, but then immediately drops in the tier list. This is probably because people learn to exploit her major problems.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Afternoon gurls. How's everyone doing? :zeldamelee:
EODM07 said he's visiting family today so I'm taking this opportunity to "borrow" his niche while he's gone. :094:

Instead of saying how my day is going, I'll just say that this page and the last one are perfect reminders of why this thread is in the SASS tier and is one of many reasons why I love this place. Never change gurls. Never change.

christmas is weird

on one hand, it's happy and ****

on the other hand, it reminds me that i should really move the **** out of my house

Chez G.

Yay...
NNID
toomanygames64
christmas is weird

on one hand, it's happy and ****

on the other hand, it reminds me that i should really move the **** out of my house
Funnily enough, I'm about to go out in a few hours to check out some apartments with my mom. My brothers and I have been planning to move to a place of our own, preferably close to the college I go to.

And morning gorls! Grills? Whatever.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Evening girls. How's everyone doing? :4zelda:

Got back from visiting my sister. Which was fun, brought some presents and cards back to send to my relatives and all that too.

Plus, I bought 5 Amiibo. Three of them were about 20% off. But what I got were:
Greninja, Isabelle, Mario, Mewtwo, Sonic.

I'm so happy that I got Isabelle amiibo. She. Is. CUTE.

Afternoon gurls. How's everyone doing? :zeldamelee:
EODM07 said he's visiting family today so I'm taking this opportunity to "borrow" his niche while he's gone. :094:

Instead of saying how my day is going, I'll just say that this page and the last one are perfect reminders of why this thread is in the SASS tier and is one of many reasons why I love this place. Never change gurls. Never change.

Good attempt. :secretkpop:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
I haven't been outside my house for anything for over 3 days. I may go outside today.
But seriously what are you supposed to do on Christmas break before Christmas? Buy presents? That's what the internet is for!

I haven't been outside my house for anything for over 3 days. I may go outside today.
But seriously what are you supposed to do on Christmas break before Christmas? Buy presents? That's what the internet is for!
Been going out but what I meant was that I feel like I have little to no control as to what I want for Christmas for the past years

Whatever I want tends to be shut down like, 100% of the time only because my parents are around which is why I want to move out. THEN again, I don't dislike them at all. Far from that, if anything. I'm just salty af

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I just saw this again on page 2 of here.

pitthekit said:
Lol Rosalina will be soo much better we have a teenage Hannah Montana wand with Miley cirus soul in it. While Zelda has cheap w**** make up and dresses like Britney Spears.
pitthekit said:
Lol Rosalina will be soo much better we have a teenage Hannah Montana wand with Miley cirus soul in it.

pitthekit said:
Rosalina

a teenage Hannah Montana wand with Miley cirus soul in it.
pitthekit said:
with Miley cirus soul in it.

Little did they realize then what a terrible mistake they made.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
You girls won't believe this.

I got kicked from a server in TF2 for a very stupid reason. And I mean STUPID.
I got kicked because I was using a weapon that this guy hates. Seriously. I told him to get over it and deal with it. But he kept on going and going.

To the point where he eventually voted me off the server. :V

But I can tell he was a very salty player when it came to that type of weapon. (The weapon in case is called a Reserve Shooter):

This allows a Soldier or Pyro to get what are Mini-Crits (Weaker Critical Hits) if they shoot their opponent in the air from any kind of knockback being explosive, impact or airblast.

Also, I was going to go to his profile page and tell him off, but I knew I was better than him. So I reported him and blocked him. :yeahboi:

Last edited:
Top Bottom