• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Congratulations @ChileZeRo ! We may poke fun at you, but you're an awesome smasher who completely deserved to win! Congratulations!

And Congratulations @Nairo too! You did well to place third!

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Congratulations ZeRo (I don't know his smash account. D:)! We may poke fun at you, but you're an awesome smashes who completely deserved to win! Congratulations!

And Congratulations @Nairo too! You did well to place third!
you ChileZeRo

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Nairo did great, third. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Regi! Tied for 13th
I had heard about Regi ages ago (I think it was from a Wi-Fi tournament against @Kodystri) but had forgotten about him until kyokoro mentioned there was a Game & Watch from his area going to Apex.

Too bad Dabuz stomped him but it IS a hard matchup, mainly because of Luma.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Sounds like ZeRo won

TBF he's like the only good Sm4sh player everyone else is practically Tr4sh

And customs might be dead yay
nah, it was more like everyone else cracked under pressure this time.
ZeRo just played solid all the way through and kept his composure better then everyone else

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I ain't even mad though. I ain't even mad.

Zero owned that, especially if you consider the fact that he spared thousands from Sheik dittos, using Punished Diddy. Ggs. Ggs.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So zero won?

Mmmmmmmmmeh

Congrats though

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Will say, seeing Abadango vs. Dabuz was hype. That zero to death and that quick kill from his Wario was awesome.

I'm going to skip the Mr. R and ZeRo vids though. :V

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
TOP 32

Results with Characters
1st. ZeRo :4sheik:/:4diddy:
2nd. Mr R :4sheik:
3rd. Nairo :4zss:
4th. Abadango :4wario2:/:4pacman:/:rosalina:
5th. Dabuz :rosalina:/:4olimar:
5th. Ally :4mario:/:4marth:
7th. ESAM :4pikachu:
7th. FOW :4ness:
9th. Larry Lurr :4sheik:/:4fox:
9th. Rain :4sheik:
9th. SS :4villagerf:
9th. Static Manny :4sonic:
13th. False :4sheik:(maybe :4luigi:)
13th. DaPuffster :4miibrawl:
13th. Regi:4gaw:
13th. Mocha :4sonic:
17th. 8bitman :4rob:
17th. John Numbers :4wiifit:
17th. Tyrant :4metaknight:
17th. MJG :4villagerf:
17th. Angel Cortez :4diddy:
17th. Bloodcross :4charizard:
17th. CaptAwesum :4villagerf:
25th. Trevonte :4sheik:/:4palutena:
25th. Shaky :4ness:
25th. Salem :4sheik:
25th. Mr. Con Con :4luigi:
25th. Falln :rosalina:
25th. Vinnie :4sheik:
25th. WiiTwerkFighter :4wiifit:
25th. Tweek :4bowserjr:

7 Sheiks, 2 Rosalinas, Diddies, Nesses, WFTs, Villagers, ZSSes.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I think I found the fourth person whose posts need to be taken with a grain of salt in the competitive impressions area. You have A2Z, almostl3gendary, Radical L@rry, and... V1permoon64.

Apparently Diddy's frame data is bad. I'm going to go cry in my two-dimensional corner now.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
TOP 32

Results with Characters
1st. ZeRo :4sheik:/:4diddy:
2nd. Mr R :4sheik:
3rd. Nairo :4zss:
4th. Abadango :4wario2:/:4pacman:/:rosalina:
5th. Dabuz :rosalina:/:4olimar:
5th. Ally :4mario:/:4marth:
7th. ESAM :4pikachu:
7th. FOW :4ness:
9th. Larry Lurr :4sheik:/:4fox:
9th. Rain :4sheik:
9th. SS :4villagerf:
9th. Static Manny :4sonic:
13th. False :4sheik:(maybe :4luigi:)
13th. DaPuffster :4miibrawl:
13th. Regi:4gaw:
13th. Mocha :4sonic:
17th. 8bitman :4rob:
17th. John Numbers :4wiifit:
17th. Tyrant :4metaknight:
17th. MJG :4villagerf:
17th. Angel Cortez :4diddy:
17th. Bloodcross :4charizard:
17th. CaptAwesum :4villagerf:
25th. Trevonte :4sheik:/:4palutena:
25th. Shaky :4ness:
25th. Salem :4sheik:
25th. Mr. Con Con :4luigi:
25th. Falln :rosalina:
25th. Vinnie :4sheik:
25th. WiiTwerkFighter :4wiifit:
25th. Tweek :4bowserjr:

7 Sheiks, 2 Rosalinas, Diddies, Nesses, WFTs, Villagers, ZSSes.
whaaoo regi

and bloodcross. too bad tweek didnt make it farther

edit: dang i noticed theres only one palutena. i expected more

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Apparently Diddy's frame data is bad. I'm going to go cry in my two-dimensional corner now.
Meanwhile, Shulk. :p

Meanwhile, Falco who arguably has incredible frame data, but is arguably the worst character in practice. No character in the game holds the title of having good frame data, but sucks that much. What are you going to do with Falco in any mode? Lasers won't do much in FFA, doubles, or singles. Highest jump means nothing when Greninja and ZSS have not only high jumps, but fast air speed and ground speed. Falco gets steamrolled by the fact his mobility is bad and he has nothing to make up for it unlike Olimar, Ness, Luigi, or even Zelda, Robin, and Ganondorf. Oh, he'll beat you up if he gets in, but how does he get in? How the hell does he even deal with a barrage of projectiles when as he advances, the opponent already juked him? Thanks, developers, for making a lightweight fast faller one of the slowest-moving characters in the game.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Meanwhile, Shulk. :p

Meanwhile, Falco who arguably has incredible frame data, but is arguably the worst character in practice. No character in the game holds the title of having good frame data, but sucks that much. What are you going to do with Falco in any mode? Lasers won't do much in FFA, doubles, or singles. Highest jump means nothing when Greninja and ZSS have not only high jumps, but fast air speed and ground speed. Falco gets steamrolled by the fact his mobility is bad and he has nothing to make up for it unlike Olimar, Ness, Luigi, or even Zelda, Robin, and Ganondorf. Oh, he'll beat you up if he gets in, but how does he get in? How the hell does he even deal with a barrage of projectiles when as he advances, the opponent already juked him? Thanks, developers, for making a lightweight fast faller one of the slowest-moving characters in the game.
Falco does great damage per hit and gets legit followups from throws. Combination of a stunning projectile and a reflector is pretty great, too. He's kind of overshadowed by Greninja and ZSS but they have slow grabs (Greninja's dash grab notwithstanding). Falco has a normal one.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
mfw I see Falcon's f-smash disjoints

Well anyone up for some games?

I'll just be at ladder so....

Soul.

the smash 4 social is nothing but memes 100% of the time it's like you can't talk about the game itself in that thread smfh

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>anime convention tournament
>first opponent is a Palutena
>hosts tell me it's a BO1 WTF PRESSURE IS ON
>match starts
>shield button doesn't work halfway through the match
>no pause function so I had to unplug and replug controller halfway through the match
>Palutena drops out of Usmash at 144% and then killed me with Fsmash at 75%
>Farore's Wind doesn't connect
>lose the match and out of the tourney because of nerves and dumb stuff

I'm so sad ; w ;

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
>anime convention tournament
>first opponent is a Palutena
>hosts tell me it's a BO1 WTF PRESSURE IS ON
>match starts
>shield button doesn't work halfway through the match
>no pause function so I had to unplug and replug controller halfway through the match
>Palutena drops out of Usmash at 144% and then killed me with Fsmash at 75%
>Farore's Wind doesn't connect
>lose the match and out of the tourney because of nerves and dumb stuff

I'm so sad ; w ;
Losing because of nerves makes two of us ;_;

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes

Shofu legit just called me a scrub for simply liking customs. And now I have his followers on my case, blowing my Twitter up, trying to tell me that low/bottom-tier characters should stay bad and that they're somehow well-designed because they were intended to be bad. Completely ignoring the fact that patches exist and low-tiers keep getting buffed in them, which obviously means they weren't intended to be that bad.

I swear to God this community sometimes, LMAO. Crap like this and the customs debate in general really make me wanna quit Smash 4 and go find a well-designed video game to compete in...

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Shofu legit just called me a scrub for simply liking customs. And now I have his followers on my case, blowing my Twitter up, trying to tell me that low/bottom-tier characters should stay bad and that they're somehow well-designed because they were intended to be bad. Completely ignoring the fact that patches exist and low-tiers keep getting buffed in them, which obviously means they weren't intended to be that bad.

I swear to God this community sometimes, LMAO. Crap like this and the customs debate in general really make me wanna quit Smash 4 and go find a well-designed video game to compete in...
wow smh

I think the community is more toxic then customs itself

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

Tbf some characters are poorly designed (Lucario, Zelda etc.) but at the same time some customs are horribly designed (do I even have to mention them though lol).

But the thing is that with these patches, they only seem to really balance characters in a custom-less meta (there have been very few changes to any of the customs so far). Sure some low tiers do get buffed but so do quite a few of the top tiers, then you have Jiggy, Zelda & LM who just become near enough completely unviable with customs just from the fact everyone else benefits from them more than they do & them not being particularly great characters to begin with.

Also if Shofu doesn't condemn his followers(if they're becoming absolute ********s of course) then he's p much a ****ing **** tbh

And you should play Muhley lol

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
While I'm indifferent towards customs, I do have to admit that the thought of having to learn how to deal with so many special moves is a bit intimidating.

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361

Shofu is an idiot. For a Smash bros game, this community is mostly terrible

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
GGs @ Koiba Koiba

You surprised me! Not that I had low expectations, but as you can see, it takes me a while to get warmed up. :p you're great though!

Top Bottom