• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I wonder if anyone actually hates Zelda...
Ganondorf.

Y'know this would be a stupid change, but what if her Fair still did a ton of damage when sweet-spotted, but locked people into hit stun like ZSS's Stun Gun? The ultimate hit confirm where she could taunt and then kill you. :p

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Meta Knight is literally the Melee character of Smash 4. Once you're caught by him, you are as good as dead no matter what percent. There's ZSS too, but she's held back by her atrocious grab. I wished ZSS had a regular grab just for ***** and giggles. She and Meta Knight are the only characters who can instantly kill you if they catch you with their combos. Compared to Luigi and Ness who can drop combos even on fast fallers and heavies or Sheik who can hit you over and over, but if the player doesn't know how and when to kill with her, yeah...

Main reason why people hate Meta Knight is probably because his grab is good and second to Captain Falcon, Brawl, and well, he's not exactly eye candy to look at like ZSS. :p

People seeing Meta Knight at high levels was cool and refreshing at first, then he goes ZSS on you, but much more easily, and consistently. That same, stupid combo kills everyone. So, we hate this little puffball now. Oh, and probably PTSD from Brawl contributes to more hatred. Still, this could happen to everyone. Remember DK? Once Kong Cyclone happened, everyone hated the hell out of DK. Diddy is hated, Little Mac is hated, Link is hated, Luigi became hated, people hate Villager, etc. Every character is hated for one reason or another in this game and it's sad since they're from beloved series, but man, does Nintendo know how to make multiplayer so hateful. Play Smash or Mario Party and people are going to be raging. Now, I can't wait for a patch that makes it so Zelda can confirm Farore's Wind whenever. :p
I'm perfectly happy with seeing Meta Knight getting more love and representative.
Since I feel like he has not alot of people using him besides Ito and @ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 which does sadden me. And how can people hate him? He's more enjoyable to watch than Sheik in my opinion. I seriously think the audience who were spectating that match were just looking for a reason to hate MK, which is just stupid.

And kudos to that one guy who cheered on Ito during that match.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
If we got a dlc of maskless MK all the girls will cheer for ito cuz MK is thuper kewt.

Fanart will sky rocket.

And more people use him.

Sakurai could make loads of green by advertising 2 kewt puff ballz and a fat penguin.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Technically she can now but...like no one uses Zelda so....:p

I wonder if anyone actually hates Zelda...
Lmao once (maybe more than 2 months ago) i was on FG and was called a 'TryHard'

I used Zelder at all times baby~ :cool:

------
Lol i has kill chat. I am is proud.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Is this Ven's pool: http://evo2015.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/ssb4_c45.html? Got bored, so started looking around and saw tags like "J.K. Rowlings" and "Wii U". Yes, there are people going by the tags "J.K. Rowlings" and "Wii U". Oh, and Gluten, the Peach player who uses a 3DS for a controller's going too and she's up against Abadango. That's going to be rough.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Yea I feel a bit ******** now lololol

In other news, last night in Portugal! Can't wait to play Smash (not the Tr4shy 3DS version) again even if it means no longer going out for food every night

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Is this Ven's pool: http://evo2015.s3.amazonaws.com/brackets/ssb4_c45.html? Got bored, so started looking around and saw tags like "J.K. Rowlings" and "Wii U". Yes, there are people going by the tags "J.K. Rowlings" and "Wii U". Oh, and Gluten, the Peach player who uses a 3DS for a controller's going too and she's up against Abadango. That's going to be rough.
WAT PC CHRIS PLAYS SMASH 4?

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The Ike social is complaining about EVO custom sets because the sets were made before he got some buffs and now some sets are superior to others but they can't use them.

EVO will kill customs.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
The Ike social is complaining about EVO custom sets because the sets were made before he got some buffs and now some sets are superior to others but they can't use them.

EVO will kill customs.
The culprits behind the murder of customs:

:4villager::4villagerf::4palutena::rosalina::4pikachu::4dk::4sonic: and others?

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
It's not the customs themselves, it's the logistics. You just cannot cater to everyone.

Soul.

hi im pro costumes i was using mouse wthi paralyzation thnder and hevry kewl bashing

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
person: Zelda sucks! She's been low-tier in every Smash! Her only good moves are her Lightning Kicks. What a trash character.

me:

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
person: Zelda sucks! She's been low-tier in every Smash! Her only good moves are her Lightning Kicks. What a trash character.

me:
Macchi: No she's mid everyone get it right! :mad:

And that person cannot handle the sass :secretkpop:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

me:
It's like, they're right, but their opinion was voided when they said LKs were good so they deserved to be sassed out of the room.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I like how he has both PC Chris and ChuDat in his pool. Melee is invading!

Also for some reason I keep thinking ven's female. Not sure why.

Soul.

question 1: since when are customs "essential" to the game. they are not lol.
question 2 reply 1: people getting hyped over Captain Meme using his silly Lightning Falcon Kick infinite when Mouse has the same thing is d u m b

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I like how he has both PC Chris and ChuDat in his pool. Melee is invading!

Also for some reason I keep thinking ven's female. Not sure why.
Chillin is going and I didn't see Leffen. I wished Leffen entered Smash 4 and got pooled with Chillin. My B 2 would have been amazing. :p

Oh, and at least he's not in ZeRo or Nairo's pool. The worst would be Arikie being set to fight Larry Lurr as his first match of EVO. A named player from CA, ranked #6?, who teaches people how to counter Hammer Spin Dash, and trying to prove Sonic isn't a toxic character gets dumped right next to Larry. It's going to be one intense and anti-climatic pool fight. I hope one day someone screws up seeding so bad that ZeRo, Nairo, aMSa, Ito, *insert top player names here* are all in one pool while everyone else is wherever. It'd be hilarious and really stupid. :p

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
The culprits behind the murder of customs:

:4villager::4villagerf::4palutena::rosalina::4pikachu::4dk::4sonic: and others?
I don't support customs and I play palutena. If my customs play make people not like it, I need to do it more often. Like, seriously, I don't take customs seriously at all

It's just silly

Cool concept, but silly

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So here's the crew:

:4villager::4villagerf:: These 2 are infamous for their "ADHD cancer play" They can make anyone barf
:4palutena:: Mostly known for her jank lightweight 0- death
:rosalina:: Already known for the uairs but has extra weapons like the shooting star bit and luma warp
:4pikachu::Any post that @ Soul. Soul. makes about it's customs
:4dk:: :battlefieldb: :GCU::GCB:
:4sonic:: The brain dead down-b combos and sh*t
:4sheik::4fox:: The cancerous "top- tiers"
:4wiifit:: The hoop abuser
:4miibrawl:: The helicopter
:4falcon:: Tricks everyone with his style but secretly he abuses others with his lightning kicks and infinites

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Don't worry, I'll stop once people realize that customs are not good enough to be the standard. Nor are they essential.
Matter of preference > everything though
That's the thing there. I don't mind custom tournaments. Like if you want to set up a customs tournament, go right freaking ahead, I dont give a crap

But when people are trying to say it's standard and 80% of tournaments should use it, heck no, I'm going to smash 64

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533

I approve of this and agree.

Also, Team Fortress 2 got a big update. It's now evolved to being Team Fortress 2: Global Offensive. :yeahboi:
Didn't that game die

I thought everyone moved on to dota 2

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So where I moved there's NOTHING around me.

It's just houses.

No Best Buy or any supermarket around :drsad:

And is there any Smash community in Mississauga?

And @ kenniky kenniky Kennedy road lol

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
That's the thing there. I don't mind custom tournaments. Like if you want to set up a customs tournament, go right freaking ahead, I dont give a crap

But when people are trying to say it's standard and 80% of tournaments should use it, heck no, I'm going to smash 64
They should make Smash NES imo

Top Bottom