• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Meanwhile Roy's hilted Fsmash KOs Meta Knight at 45% slightly near the ledge with 100% rage. :secretkpop:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
If your spacing is any good with Marth, you should be hitting more tippers than sourspots anyway.
Plus with Marth, the threat of the tipper killing at 60% is always there, which Lucina doesn't have, so your opponent has to respect you. If they don't, they're dead before they know what's going on.
you forgot to mention marth has more range too

@Jestar I'm going to continue with the swim suit thing, for today
48651433_p12_master1200.jpg

@Matsushi
32484310.jpg

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Lucina is cool but I'm not gonna pick her up. Sorry Macchi. She's messing up my Zelda play too like after playing a few matches as Lucina and then switching to Zelda I tried to do a side b up close LOL

Off topic but whatever, Golden State Warriors have a come a long way. I hope they manage to end it now and take the ring (and see LeBron move from Cleveland again lmao)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
After an eventful day, I am back with enough ****posts to clog an entire toilet factory.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Waiting for the meta to realize that Lucina has always been better than marth
no that wasn't true at all two patches ago
Meanwhile Roy's hilted Fsmash KOs Meta Knight at 45% slightly near the ledge with 100% rage. :secretkpop:
roy like one shots lighties with enough rage cause reverse blazer is a thing on the aerial version :denzel:
Did anyone else notice how close we are to page 1800?
too busy to notice

Some people say that Nintendo's abandoning the Wii U for the new console they're making. That seems to make some sense, buuuut this makes things harder for me now. Should I still buy a Wii U... or go for the PS4 (Which I'm still VERY far from getting)?

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
Did Lucina ever grunt while using Dolphin Slash? I don't think she did...it must've been added in the Lucas, Roy, and Ryu patch. What a strange little thing to add
Previously, she had some unused quotes ("My turn!" and "You're mine!") that she now says every time she successfully Counters something. Ike had a similar situation in Brawl but those quotes never saw the light of day.......

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Some people say that Nintendo's abandoning the Wii U for the new console they're making. That seems to make some sense, buuuut this makes things harder for me now. Should I still buy a Wii U... or go for the PS4 (Which I'm still VERY far from getting)?
just see what games you want from each of them
why is this so hard to do?

just see what games you want from each of them
why is this so hard to do?
Because it's more than just the games tbh. There's the cost of each of the console. I have enough money for a Wii U but I'm unsure about the future of the Wii U and I'm also not sure if it's worth buying my motivation for getting it is only Xenoblade X, SSB, Mario 3D World, Captain Toad, and Zelda.

With the PS4, there are A LOT of games I want but the console is expensive af and I'm not even close to having that much money yet. By the time I have enough money, Nintendo might make some surprise announcement about a new console which will make things harder

When it comes to buying consoles, there's the future of it, the games, and the price. You have to ask yourself, "Is it really worth it?"

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I think they added more sound effects to the characters in the patch.

@SFLR/Berserker/kenniky did the Monado make a noise when he does his down taunt in the previous version or am I just imagining things?

@SFLR/Berserker/kenniky did the Monado make a noise when he does his down taunt in the previous version or am I just imagining things?
Not really sure. I think it already did make noise back in the previous version

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I hope someday the "puzzle solved" sound effect from the Zelda games gets added to Zelda's sass wave. PM already did it and it just fits so perfectly.

EDIT: I would actually pay money for it.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

Yeah it did. I double checked on my unupdated 3DS to make sure and it makes the noise both there and on my updated Wii U version

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

I honestly don't know, I play with the sound off a lot to preserve battery life >.>

I don't believe it did though.

Edit: rekt by everyone else :/

Last edited:

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I guess I was just imagining it then.

Edit: You know what would be neat?
If Shulk's side taunt acted like Mac's and at random times people from Xenoblade would say the quote after Shulk uses "I'm really feeling it" like Seven saying "yay Shulk go you" or something like that.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Rosalina is screwing up my Zelda.

After dominating with her, I go to play with Zelda again....

SD from Zelda's Side-B 4 times. SMH

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I also decided to tryout our Grown Boy Roy.......

Ike can go take a Hike. Roy deserves Joy, Boys ;). (woow that was terrible)

D

Deleted member

The struggle of not knowing who your waifu will be in Fire Emblem: Fates...

IT'S BETWEEN LUNA, FELICIA AND ELFIE.

I mightttttt go with Luna since she's literally Severa and I liked Severa :p

Just look at her :love:

Doesn't her face just scream caring and kind?

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Aqua, Kamui, and Oboro are the only correct choice for best Fates female characters

Or, your waifu could be...

VOCALOID LISSA! :secretkpop:

Wow. This is one hell of a speech. I saw this from a simple parody and saw people typing it down for the viewers. Might as well share it here because LOL
I put in an order to the empire to send me a ****load of badasses and pillage-hungry murder machines. Instead all I got was you cupcake **** clowns and a side order of **** nuggets. I can tell at a glance that at least 50% of you are **** suckers, and the other 50% are cocksuckers who've never been told to believe in themselves. I'm going to shove my boot so far and fast up your assholes it'll trigger a geological event. You all reek of poverty and animal abuse. Every breath you take is a stunning endorsement of abortion.You ****stains are a collective masterpiece of failure. You **** goblins circle jerk each other to exhaustion every night. You signed up to get pounded by the Titans and probably cried like sissies when you realized they actually don't have *****. Your sensitive ******* cry so many tears you could float away on a river of douche canoes. You glitter-toed, **** -wrangling fairytinkle fagpuffin **** puppets are gonna get your collective anal cavities stretched so far apart you'll think you were getting double-fisted by the Colossal Titan himself! I will reorganize the failure that is all of your lives. I will ****START your souls. I'll make you mongoloid rock-chomping thunder ***** scream harder than your mothers after her fourth failed coathanger abortion. I'm going to chop off your shriveled balls, put them where your eyes should be, put a sombrero on your head and beat you like a pinata. Hell I'll make you **** so many bricks you'll put the Mexicans out of business. But fear NOT. Because in three years, I will turn you **** monarchs into **** masters of galactic destruction!
Edit: I just realized the several ways you can actually dodge the censoring >_>

Last edited:

Alphatron

Smash Champion
You guys and your low tier waifus. Not everyone can handle having literal perfection as a waifu, I guess. Incoming NSFW material. Pls don't ban me.

Besides, even if you were going to restrict yourselves to inferior waifus, the best choice in FE: Fates is obvious

Too bad I'm getting the Nohr version. D=

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Aqua, Kamui, and Oboro are the only correct choice for best Fates female characters

Now all i'm waiting for is Punk Maribelle! xD.

Any husbandos you gorls interested in?

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Well, I caved and bought Mario Party 10 because they were offering it at 30% off on the Nintendo eShop.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Fire emblem: attack of the clones

they need a new character designer. just please
I also decided to tryout our Grown Boy Roy.......

Ike can go take a Hike. Roy deserves Joy, Boys ;). (woow that was terrible)
dad jokes?

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Am I the only one who is thinking of going Hoshido first? :p.

I can't decide, but i'm leaning just a teeny tiny bit towards Hoshido. Don't kill me.
Yeah, my husbando is:
:^)
Good choice! Link beats all! XD

Top Bottom