• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Alright gorls, I'll briefly recap on the Zelda social compilation video project again for the final time just to clear things up~

• Everyone here is invited to send a maximum of 3 highlights of themselves for the video. If we can fit more, then I'll let y'all submit more.
  • The format will be that everyone has a section of the video to themselves with their highlights. This means that both 3DS and Wii U Sm4sh footage is okay!
  • Use a capture card to record your highlights and send to me, or send your replays to @ Moydow Moydow (Wii U) or @Nammy12 (3DS or Wii U) with the approximate timestamps for easy access
  • Footage will be then sent to me via Youtube or Imgur GIFs. Whichever is easier and has better quality.
  • Since you all have a dedicated section for yourselves, YOU can choose your own music for your particular section. Please let me know which song you want to use~
  • Also, everyone gets a nice little logo for their part of the video, as shown below. If you have any font or colour preferences for the text, let me know, or else I'll just go Apple Chancery and colour of your palette of your characters.
  • IT IS NOT RESTRICTED TO FOOTAGE OF ZELDA. PLEASE USE OTHER CHARACTERS TO SHOW DIVERSITY OF THIS AMAZING GROUP OF GORLS
  • As always, have fun digging up your highlights of amazing strings/disrespect/whatever~

LOGO WHOOP WHOOP​

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Alright gorls, I'll briefly recap on the Zelda social compilation video project again for the final time just to clear things up~

• Everyone here is invited to send a maximum of 3 highlights of themselves for the video. If we can fit more, then I'll let y'all submit more.
  • The format will be that everyone has a section of the video to themselves with their highlights. This means that both 3DS and Wii U Sm4sh footage is okay!
  • Use a capture card to record your highlights and send to me, or send your replays to @ Moydow Moydow (Wii U) or @Nammy12 (3DS or Wii U) with the approximate timestamps for easy access
  • Footage will be then sent to me via Youtube or Imgur GIFs. Whichever is easier and has better quality.
  • Since you all have a dedicated section for yourselves, YOU can choose your own music for your particular section. Please let me know which song you want to use~
  • Also, everyone gets a nice little logo for their part of the video, as shown below. If you have any font or colour preferences for the text, let me know, or else I'll just go Apple Chancery and colour of your palette of your characters.
  • IT IS NOT RESTRICTED TO FOOTAGE OF ZELDA. PLEASE USE OTHER CHARACTERS TO SHOW DIVERSITY OF THIS AMAZING GROUP OF GORLS
  • As always, have fun digging up your highlights of amazing strings/disrespect/whatever~

LOGO WHOOP WHOOP​
Don't worry. I already sent you some of my replays and to @ Moydow Moydow too. :yeahboi:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
We get to pick songs? Okay then:

...or should I go for some of the other remixes...? Hmm... I like this one, but it probably won't fit well into about a minute...

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

LOGO WHOOP WHOOP​
whens the deadline?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Don't worry. I already sent you some of my replays and to @ Moydow Moydow too. :yeahboi:
Will check it out when I'm free.
whens the deadline?
I don't have a specific deadline as of now but the sooner we can confirm who's participating and who's not, the sooner we can start being productive about this project.

Maybe this coming weekend?

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I'll try to get some good replays of my :4shulk::4kirby:&:4miisword: to send in. I don't know if I have anything good though.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
3 replays should be easy to find, I'll try to get that done when I'm back from college, already have a song in mind too.

Also for the logo it would be nice if mine could be done with the Pokémon font =P

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I dunno what kind of font mine would have to be like...

But since my username is short for Employee-Of-Da-Month... I dunno. =w=

Make it either anime like or have it sort of like a fast food logo. :3

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@Nammy12 can you add me on 3DS? I'll send you some replays once I decide which ones I like.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

LOGO WHOOP WHOOP​
From my understanding:
:4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4falcon::4luigi::4falcon:

When should we send you this by?

n8han11

Smash Journeyman
You people have the worst social thread ever. You just waste time complaining about Zelda, rather than actually doing anything with her, and now you people have gone WAY off subject on these threads. Some mains you people are, not actually caring about your character, and instead missing the point altogether. I understand Zelda may not be the best character, as I main a mediocre character myself. But please, will you people stay on topic.

EDIT: I misinterpreted the whole point of a social thread and for that I look like a moron now. I made a mistake by snapping. Go ahead, mock me all you want.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
You people have the worst social thread ever. You just waste time complaining about Zelda, rather than actually doing anything with her, and now you people have gone WAY off subject on these threads. Some mains you people are, not actually caring about your character, and instead missing the point altogether. I understand Zelda may not be the best character, as I main a mediocre character myself. But please, will you people stay on topic.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
What.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
>Barges into social thread without contributing to discussion
>Ignores other threads with actual competitive discussion
>Whines about being off topic
>On topic in a social thread
>mfw

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
But this is a SOCIAL thread. You don't talk just about zelda

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
guys you aren't allowed to socialize this is a SOCIAL THREAD can you even read?????????

you all should be ashamed

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Sorry that we're too

for you

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Hi there, do you understand what a social is meant for?

upload_2015-5-26_16-43-26.png

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
This one is more appropriate:

It had the :4zelda: sass to it.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
The whole point of the Zelda social is for gorls to whine about how much it sucks at the bottom of the tier. But they stay because they hate themselves.

The same applies to the :4miisword: social as well.:ness:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Meanwhile here I am wishing that there were more remixes in this game lol.

I really wanted Diantha's theme to be remixed.
I like remixes, I'm just bugged that basically every other series has more original music than Pokémon. I think there are only two or three original songs and they're all from X and Y.

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

Top Bottom