• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
[insert my daily complaint about Falcon here]
Unbelievable. You, [subject name here], must be the pride of [subject hometown here]!

It needs to hurry up and be 2002 already, so Zelda Momma can finally award me with a soul.
I'm ~10 years older than you (and a few others here).

Guess that's why I play the oldest character in Smash :gawmelee::gw::4gaw:

Last edited:

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I hope to start it directly on page 2000. Though the threads kinda slow now so it might take a while to get there.

@ Koiba Koiba Moydow is in.

Last edited:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Unbelievable. You, [subject name here], must be the pride of[subject hometown here]!

I'm ~10 years older than you (and a few others here).

Guess that's why I play the oldest character in Smash :gawmelee::gw::4gaw:
I get that reference

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
If it's possible, I'd like to sacrifice my spot for @r_greening1 since he wanted to join if it ever happened again but he had to go to work so he isn't able to volunteer himself but he'd do it in a heartbeat if he was here.

So, instead of putting my name down, put his down instead.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Nice.

Also I may have missed out on my birth page (93) but at least I'm here for the year when :zeldamelee:came into this world so that makes me happy.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW you're trying to find a song for the bloopers section for your Zelda compilation video and you can only think of using Taylor Swift. Just like Zelda, Swift is a joke.
Probably will be using Bad Blood whoop whoop :secretkpop:

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Can someone give me a short rundown of what this Hunger games thing is? I've watched the movie so I know what it is but will we be doing any roleplaying on our own or is it just a leader that posts the story one post at a time? I saw a quote from the starting hour or whatever and didn't understand much.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Can someone give me a short rundown of what this Hunger games thing is? I've watched the movie so I know what it is but will we be doing any roleplaying on our own or is it just a leader that posts the story one post at a time? I saw a quote from the starting hour or whatever and didn't understand much.
It's a simulator based off the Hunger Games. You enter names and it will simulate a Hunger game match until everyone dies except the winner.

You just start it and sit back, hoping you don't die in a stupid way :p

Last edited:

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
It's a simulator based off the Hunger Games. You enter names and it will simulate a Hunger game match until everyone dies except the winner.
Oh, a website with pre-defined stuff that does it for us and we just enter names for fun? If it is roughly so, I'm in, if at all possible.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I'M BEING PESSIMISTIC BRUH ;~;
Apparently the guy leaked the FFVII Remake way before it was announced, i don't get how that Brazil stage is for Blanka isn't he always in the Jungle not the city? Sean written all over it.

Then they haven't announced Ken either, would make sense if they announce him and Alex in Jazzy NYC since they shared the stage in 3rd strike.

Japan stage we see all the time - Ryu
Egypt(background of Nash portrait) - Nash
London - Cammy and Birdie
Brazil - Sean(**** Blanka)
USA - Ken and Alex

SxT "I'll be back" poster with alex in the middle. BELIEVE YUNG PADAWAN. BELIEVE!!!

-Amen

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
2 more pages to go i wonder if i can still be a tribute

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408

Hurry up so I can say Lana invaded the thread and killed every page.

Top Bottom