• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
In other news I bought the entire Mass Effect Series! I was looking for Dragon age, but this is still pretty fun.

I like Kaidan the best. I wanna Romance him but I'm playing a man and the only gay option is a woman. (In the first game, at least.)

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Page 2000 soon girls.

Just couldn't resist using this gif from the newest episode. :yeahboi:

Also, could someone edit this gif to have Zelda's face over Yamato's saying "Am I Top Tier?" with Takeo saying "YES YOU ARE!"? With Rosalandmine, Luigi and Sheik in the back?

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Went to my locals today again, played a looooooooooooot of friendlies with a Bowser player, was fun though and he really wanted to play me so he could improve his play and he really did improve noticeably during our matches so I'm happy for him.

They didn't have Lucas there so in order to not get burnt out on Greninja I played with Falco some.

Man Falco is so fun to play now that he's buffed, his early combos are super strong though I don't know if he has any guaranteed kill setups, I did pretty well with him until another player came in with Mario and started wrecking me.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Went to my locals today again, played a looooooooooooot of friendlies with a Bowser player, was fun though and he really wanted to play me so he could improve his play and he really did improve noticeably during our matches so I'm happy for him.

They didn't have Lucas there so in order to not get burnt out on Greninja I played with Falco some.

Man Falco is so fun to play now that he's buffed, his early combos are super strong though I don't know if he has any guaranteed kill setups, I did pretty well with him until another player came in with Mario and started wrecking me.
inb4 @Ffamran writes a 12,000 word dissertation that's barely related to your post since you mentioned Falco.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Mario just ruins everything. -_- Not fun to fight against ever.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
At least my Greninja is still doing well, I even managed to implement Perfect Pivot into my matches (all of one time).

I only lost a total of 5 matches with Greninja, most of them being because I'm dumb and let my shield break to Bowser Bomb.

I'm even being called the frog king in my locals now =P

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
I want to see if I can start the hunger games directly on page 2000, so I need 23 (Because I'm getting a spot. selfish i know. ;p) people to join. Just tell me if you want to join. First come First serve though!

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I want to see if I can start the hunger games directly on page 2000, so I need 23 (Because I'm getting a spot. selfish i know. ;p) people to join. Just tell me if you want to join. First come First serve though!
Could I join please? I wasn't in the last one so I want to join the madness this time :^)

Soul.

tl;dr about Falco:
"No, he does not need autocancelled lasers. That would limit everyone's options. Reduce their lag, yes, but don't make them autocancel"

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I want to be part of it and see in what pathetic way I'm going to die.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
MEEEEEEEE~:happysheep:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I want to be in it again, please.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I'm in again

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
Ooooooooo I'd like to be in it please! (wasn't a member when the last one happened orz)

Also smh gorls as if y'all aren't on page 2000 yet. But yaaaay we're on my birth year c:

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Yay I didn't miss the 2000th page

I was cutting grass but it started raining so I'll be able to celebrate I guess

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
"I-I can fight too!"

In other words, sign me up please!

SpiralGalaxies

Smash Lord
NNID
SpiralGalaxies
Well it's a trilogy of dystopian teen fiction where kids are forced to fight to the death for entertainment.

There's a simulator out there that allows you to simulate the hunger games with Tv show/ video game characters. Or create your own characters! In this case, I'm inputting all our usernames and we'll see who battles it to the top.

Or doesn't die from dystentery like it's the Oregon trail. *Cough* @ Koiba Koiba *Cough*

Last edited:

Vvvvvvvvvv

Smash Rookie
NNID
Veeeeee
Well it's a trilogy of dystopian teen fiction where kids are forced to fight to the death for entertainment.

There's a simulator out there that allows you to simulate the hunger games with Tv show/ video game characters. Or create your own characters! In this case, I'm inputting all our usernames and we'll see who battles it to the top.

Or doesn't die from dystentery like it's the Oregon trail. *Cough* @ Koiba Koiba *Cough*
Interesting. I've read the books but I didn't know what a Hunger Games session on a forum would be. I'm in!

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
So do we have to do anything or are the results randomly generated?

Last edited:
Top Bottom