• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
If there is one thing I don't like summer vacation, and it is basically the only thing, nothing much happens after E3. Usually stuff comes out during the school year for me.

But being able to relax, sleep and play video games is totally worth it.

Sheik feels so natural to me in SSF 2, but maybe that's because I use Sheik in Melee (along with Marth and Link)

OH, if you're wondering why I'm playing SSF 2... it's because I'm bored af. I've been listening to "This Game" for the past 3 hours on loop so... well, ****.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
Sheik feels so natural to me in SSF 2, but maybe that's because I use Sheik in Melee (along with Marth and Link)

OH, if you're wondering why I'm playing SSF 2... it's because I'm bored af. I've been listening to "This Game" for the past 3 hours on loop so... well, ****.
i want to play someone on 3ds

or are you the one who hates online

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
I'd play SSF2 but I'm trying to think about it calling itself a "Smash" game after it has Goku, Ichigo, ****ing NARUTO AND ISAAC before they have
and I **** you not
Luigi in the game.

i want to play someone on 3ds

or are you the one who hates online
I abhor online
I'd play SSF2 but I'm trying to think about it calling itself a "Smash" game after it has Goku, Ichigo, ****ing NARUTO AND ISAAC before they have
and I **** you not
Luigi in the game.
Yeah. It's reeeally disgusting that there are anime characters in the game

BUT the good part is that they work really well as training dummies lololol~

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Yeah, planning on going to medical school, but I need to take an entrance exam which is one of like 10 things I have to do to apply. My test is in two months from now, and I've studied like 200 of 1000 pages needed to be studied in my study prep book.

RIP
Late but... Good luck!! I'm studying for the GRE next summer, so I kind of know your pain. Soon, you'll have to endure years and years of Dr. Phil jokes :secretkpop:

@ Kofu Kofu - we missed page 1992/didn't celebrate. :(

@ Berserker. Berserker. - slap is coming out today/tomorrow for you. Gonna watch it tonight. Can't wait for some poetry tears and Levi to kick the **** out of Eren.

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
"Guys I think we should add Luigi!" "That's a good ide-wait, are those sprites for....THEY ARE!"
*Kenshiro playable in next update for SSF2*
(To be fair I'd remove every other anime and put Kenshiro in and I probably would actually play it just for that.)

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
lol i beat this person on the ladder, and they offered me some advice on the flaws they saw in me. so, i thought out of courtesy, i should offer some advice as well. well, i told them their approaches were a bit predictable because all they did was dash attack really. he was trying to completely deny my advice, and they said they never approached at all unless i was offstage. i was freaking zelda playing a defensive playstyle that set. >_>

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'M GLAD Y'ALL DIDN'T HIT 2000 YET. I can't miss my birth year xD

I find it amazing that I've only been on for three months, and we've already reached nearly 2k. I still remember when this thread had around 900 pages. Time sure flies fast. And the amount of posts I do fly by fast. :V

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
I find it amazing that I've only been on for three months, and we've already reached nearly 2k. I still remember when this thread had around 900 pages. Time sure flies fast. And the amount of posts I do fly by fast. :V
p sure we all joined yesterday

I don't think it's THAT slow

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Can a gorl hook me up with the Kesha Zelda and guacamole Zelda pics? I was gonna show them to someone but I have no idea where they are in here.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
played someone on the ladder. his feedback: "you should add an L at the end of your name it would rhyme with crocodile which is very intimidating"

he was a pretty good player though

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
well I'll never make anything this good again

@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL accept my friend invite ლಠ益ಠ)ლ
played someone on the ladder. his feedback: "you should add an L at the end of your name it would rhyme with crocodile which is very intimidating"

he was a pretty good player though
SOLID ADVICE
I remember when it had under 100

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Same. Gotta post the funniest gif to celebrate.
Huh?!?

I always assumed you were some kind of adult. Not my age. 0_0
well I'll never make anything this good again

@ CatRaccoonBL CatRaccoonBL accept my friend invite ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

SOLID ADVICE

I remember when it had under 100
Didn't even know you sent me one. ^^; I saw that I had friend invites sure, but I assumed it was just random people who saw me while playing Splatoon. Since you can actually friend invite people you play against on Splatoon.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
She was so pouty in it I couldn't resist.

I'd pay good money for Tsundere Zelda and Republican Ganondorf voice pack DLC.
Woah, for a second I thought you were me because you have the same avatar as I do on another site.

Crazy stuff.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Woah, for a second I thought you were me because you have the same avatar as I do on another site.

Crazy stuff.
I actually am you. I came back from the future to help you save money on your car insurance by switching to Geico.

Last edited:
Top Bottom