• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Afternoon girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just had my lunch and just deciding between whether to go with a Dragon or a Fighting type for my team. :yeahboi:

Hopefully I'll jump back into Smash later today or maybe tomorrow.

Bad Momiji. You won't be getting any Ayayayayaya tonight for doing that. :secretkpop:

Due to the incredibly rainy (and actually dangerous) weather, I think I might not have to worry about that tournament on the 11th .-.

siiiiiiiiiiigh

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Tfw someone complains about 25 degrees being too hot when you deal with 30+ degrees temperature regularly

Can relate with this. Today was an especially hot day, it was 36 degrees celsius. Then in the evening, it rained really heavily like it was the monsoon season minus the flood.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
The more I watch it the more I laugh.

I was driving home from work thinking about it and tears were streaming down my face!
I can imagine LMAO

Also remember that **** on Youtube who called me "too stubborn to change your mind and see the truth" for calling Zelda Tr4sh? I replied to him then he posted this:

I'm not a girl. And I know that I'm not wrong about Zelda. You're such a bundle of sticks {edited for reasons :p}. You don't even deserve to main the character you main when you call that character Tr4sh. If you can't handle her, "have to work your ass off" and think she's absolutely terrible (yes, in Brawl she wasn't all that great but that game is nothing compared to Sm4sh. Now, she actually became a lot better) than don't play as her. Zelda has actually got a decent amount of options, just be creative with it and think smart(er).
Then waffles about some BS she can do that are either I know of or would never work on a player with braincells like Usmash into Nair.

So yea

I'm properly ded nao XD

Last edited:

Soul.

"you don't even deserve to main the character when you call her trash" -mr. youtube
apparently the word joke does not exist

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
"100 SECONDS!?" [where's my interrobang when I need one]

Cautiously posting this because there is a good deal of profanity (and not linking part 2 because it basically starts with some lol). But, to quote the info so you know what's going on:

Ever play a level for a hard romhacked version of Super Mario World and record it and your voice and you've never played the level before? I have.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Cautiously posting this because there is a good deal of profanity (and not linking part 2 because it basically starts with some lol). But, to quote the info so you know what's going on:
Had a feeling that was ProtonJon. :yeahboi:

Also, not that many now till we reach 2k pages.

Might play some Terraria in a bit.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
@⑨ball

"one of us, one of us"

Even has a Zelda avi.
we arent the palutena boards, we shouldnt have zelda as our avi
unless you ARE a palutena main that is

anyways i fought 4 freaking luigis in a row on smashladder. please help mee

Last edited:
Somehow, I'm getting used to perfect pivoting with the circle pad. I can do it quite consistently to the left. Doing it to the right is difficult for me :|

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Wtf gorls you're supposed to be sleeping go to bed stupid bakas it's not like I'm up this late just to tell you gorls that don't get the wrong idea

If you don't sleep I'll kill you and I'll never forgive you stupidstupidbakabaka
Don't worry Waifu, I went to sleep. <3
Someone call Tumblr quickly. :troll:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

ProtonJon the best

Can't wait for him to do Mario Maker levels inb4 one is an exact replica of Kaizo

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I can't miss the big 2000 celebration, for the sass will be written in history books. :happysheep:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Depends on what you define is "breakfast". Know what I'm sayin'? :p
Wait wait wait

How did a gif I made from the request of a friend end up HERE? This feels bizarre, haha

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wait wait wait

How did a gif I made from the request of a friend end up HERE? This feels bizarre, haha
Well, you just search "Fire Emblem Anna", filter it to "animated" for gifs, and there you go.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
anybody wanna play on le 3ds ...anyone? nooooo...?

im tired of all these weegees on the ladder
please dont make me go back there

Last edited:
Top Bottom