• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Zelda Social - Still the queen of Smash...and maybe queen of low tier for a decade, too. Shall we make it two?

Are you happy with the Link Between Worlds redesign?

• Yes, she's gorgeous and expressive.

Votes: 265 65.9%
  • No, Breath of the Wild had such potential.

Votes: 56 13.9%
  • No, Twilight Princess death stare Zelda was the best design.

Votes: 45 11.2%
  • I'm happy with any design, just as long as she's viable,

Votes: 36 9.0%

• Total voters

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Thanks<3. I care way too much about how my units look lol. Did you see him in the VG or something?
Saw him in VG since Hector lost and I went to Nina to kill the heaux Morgan... Who also lost. So Now I'm on Team Lilina. Most-Boring-Child with Lamest FEH Character must not win.

I was like "Who dis heaux with the Gratia tho? THEY KILLED A PRECIOUS BOI ROY 4 DIS???" and ofc it was you. And tbh you should keep Gratia since Niles is meant to counter magic heauxes. Being able to cuck Blade Tomers/Reinhardt Emblem right from the start is great. As long as Iceberg goes off, any magic user will be dead even with his bad atk rating.

I hope his prf is something that makes his anti-magic niche absolute. IS pls get on it. Also a Boey prf would be nice too.

Hey gorlos

Umm, it's been a minute? College got me busy. Been going to smash tournaments frequently again. Currently, I'm grinding smash 4 under the tutelage of Venia for the past month or so, and that's been cool.

:150:
o gud, college didn't kill you, now you can come play Maple Story 2 with me and Cress! Cress! :secretkpop:

I was thinking of hanging this picture in my Maple House after I found out how much NX it costs to import custom textures.
holy cacti.jpg

Anyway, it's cool you're working on frogger. Hopefully frogboi doesn't get nerfed in SmUsh so all you learn can be carried over. Tho tbh :4greninja: will probably receive buffs if anything.

Saturday is 1v1s so I'll good some good experience
Did you get to try any of the other non-Zelda characters or was it exclusively all gorl on gorl action?

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Saw him in VG since Hector lost and I went to Nina to kill the heaux Morgan... Who also lost. So Now I'm on Team Lilina. Most-Boring-Child with Lamest FEH Character must not win.

I was like "Who dis heaux with the Gratia tho? THEY KILLED A PRECIOUS BOI ROY 4 DIS???" and ofc it was you. And tbh you should keep Gratia since Niles is meant to counter magic heauxes. Being able to cuck Blade Tomers/Reinhardt Emblem right from the start is great. As long as Iceberg goes off, any magic user will be dead even with his bad atk rating.
I was obvs on Team Zero for the first round, but then I went Nina and now Lilina. I've gotten your Boey a few times now and he's really good. Maybe in the future I'll make an owl tome team with Odin/Henry/Boey or something. I just need CC fodder tho rip.

I hope his prf is something that makes his anti-magic niche absolute. IS pls get on it. Also a Boey prf would be nice too.
There are so many units that still need prfs, but IS barely gives us any. Like, we're getting like 1 or 2 a month rn? That's definitely not enough lol.

But yeah, hopefully Zero does get a prf soon. He has been trash even since the game dropped lol. Boey is a little bit better, but he would still like something similar to Katarina's prf, in that he gets an owltome with more mt and maybe a chill as the refine.

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I was obvs on Team Zero for the first round, but then I went Nina and now Lilina. I've gotten your Boey a few times now and he's really good. Maybe in the future I'll make an owl tome team with Odin/Henry/Boey or something. I just need CC fodder tho rip.
Boey's only great because of his color. Green is the best defensive color since blue is littered with magic spam and other heavy hitters. Boey's res is garbo but manages to still fight off blue magic users and even some green ones.

I was looking at alternatives to Boey to build up to +10 and use Corrin as their partner. Only Arthur works well enough. Hawkeye doesn't perform well because his spd is still garbage. Oboro/Donnel work pretty decently but are blue. Camilla would be perfect, but again, OOPST anti-Corrin prf.

There are so many units that still need prfs, but IS barely gives us any. Like, we're getting like 1 or 2 a month rn? That's definitely not enough lol.

But yeah, hopefully Zero does get a prf soon. He has been trash even since the game dropped lol. Boey is a little bit better, but he would still like something similar to Katarina's prf, in that he gets an owltome with more mt and maybe a chill as the refine.
Slowly letting out prfs seems better in the long run. They can stretch out the game's lifespan and make more Banners instead of hitting us with batches of 8 or 10 at a time.

As for Boey, I kinda hope he doesn't get an Owl Tome prf since Soren already got one (which was dumb, since he doesn't use it well). Since there are only 2 Valentia mages without special tomes that'd probably leave Sagittae for Boey. Bonus points because Boey sounds like Bow-y and Sagittae is a bunch of magical arrows. So if it isn't Sagittae them I'm calling the cops on IS.

idk what they'd give as abilities tho. Maybe a prf Raven Tome with Bond Atk/Def. Or Great Flame in tome form. Or +3 def/res when attacked and Aggressive Stance.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I've only played as Zelda, I don't intend on playing anyone else lol.

My first set I 2-0'd a pit player, it will be on MVG League's YouTube channel Monday, apparently.

Edit. So Phantom has INCREDIBLY less lag when detonated on the ground verses the air. If you detonated Phantom in air, you do have to finish the wind down animation.

Phantom on the ground is strong as ****. great tech chase option. Good reaction move, too. The right levels of Phantom are in the later part of the charge and that's what I used most. On the ground, a Phantom is a huge wall /attack they have to deal with. If they try to jump you just call it out with the overhead phantom. Or you keep charging and then shield to block their approach.

Last edited:

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
o gud, college didn't kill you, now you can come play Maple Story 2 with me and Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! :secretkpop:
I mean I only played the original for 2 days before losing interest and never coming back to it so I'm not promising anything.
Altho I also didn't have anyone to play that game with so having a frien to team up with should help.
Slowly letting out prfs seems better in the long run. They can stretch out the game's lifespan and make more Banners instead of hitting us with batches of 8 or 10 at a time.
That's fine, but 1 or 2 per month is still a joke.
Let's just check all of the units from launch that still need prfs...
Swords:
Cain
Draug
Hana
Hinata
Laslow
Ogma
Olivia
Palla
Selena
Stahl

Red tomes:
Henry
Raigh
Sophia
Tharja

Lances:
Abel
Azura
Catria
Cordelia
Donnel
Effie
Est
Florina
Gwendolyn
Jagen
Oboro
Peri
Shanna
Subaki
Sully

Blue tomes:
M!Robin

Blue breaths:
F!Corrin
Nowi

Axes:
Arthur
Barst
Bartre
Beruka
Frederick
Gunter
Hawkeye
Sheena

Green tomes:
Cecilia
Nino

Green breaths:
Fae

Healers (which haven't gotten any new prfs so far and they may never get any but who knows):
Azama
Clarine
Elise
Lissa
Maria
Sakura
Serra
Wrys

Daggers:
Gaius
Jakob
Kagero
Matthew
Saizo

Bows:
Gordin
Niles
Setsuna
Virion

52 units not including healers, 60 including them.
And the only post-launch units to have gotten prfs are Katarina, Karel (and it was shared with Fir), Clair (which was sorta shared with Caeda), Soren, Titania, and Neph. There hasn't been THAT many post-launch units without a prf in the normal summoning pool... but what if they decide to give them to GHB and Tempest units? What if seasonals got new weapons? That would easily climb above 100 units that need a new weapon, and even if they don't decide to give those special units prfs it'll still take them several years just to fix up all of the units at launch.
If they bumped it up to 4 or 5 per month it would still take them a year to finish all of the launch units (and hopefully they will bump it up to that since they're running out of existing prfs to give a refinement to).

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Holy freaking crap! They brought back Cerberus from DMC3...
... but now it has three modes that hilariously enough, remind me of DmC's angel, demon, and neutral modes where angel would be lightning Cerberus, demon is fire, and neutral is regular ice Cerberus.

There's an even longer video showing Balrog, the same footage of Cerberus, and a new weapon where Dante uses a goddamned scarf and fedora as a ranged weapon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElWkGqhoDfE! All I want to know now is can we moonwalk with Dante?

I think I'm going to explode at some point the closer DMC5 gets released and the more information is revealed about it.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Anyone fans of Umihara Kawase-games AND Fantastic Night Dreams Cotton-series?

Because apparently, Umihara's getting a new installment, and it looks to feature a certain beloved trashy adorable witch kid:

The newest Umihara-installment seems to be a Metroidvania too, apparently. Quite curious where this'll go. Also Umihara's new design is just perfection...

Also for the occassion, I needed to do this:

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Boey's only great because of his color. Green is the best defensive color since blue is littered with magic spam and other heavy hitters. Boey's res is garbo but manages to still fight off blue magic users and even some green ones.

I was looking at alternatives to Boey to build up to +10 and use Corrin as their partner. Only Arthur works well enough. Hawkeye doesn't perform well because his spd is still garbage. Oboro/Donnel work pretty decently but are blue. Camilla would be perfect, but again, OOPST anti-Corrin prf.
Have you thought about Libra? He has such a balanced statline that Corrin's massive stat boosts turn him in an insane tank. +10 fully merged +spd -hp Libra would have a statline of 40/47/47/36/37 after Corrin's Yato boosts + drive atk and drive spd. That's pretty crazy. Also Libra's a pretty decent husbando and has a fairly interesting backstory.

But thanks for reminding me to build up an M!Corrin. I forgot I had a good IV one that I needed to promote. Not sure who I'll set as his support partner.
tagging Burgundy Burgundy too

but there are tons of units that still need prfs. 1 per month is nothing

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
I mean I only played the original for 2 days before losing interest and never coming back to it so I'm not promising anything.
Altho I also didn't have anyone to play that game with so having a frien to team up with should help.
Spend 15,000+ dollars on it and you'll play for 15+ years, y'know, like the people who still play Maple Story 1. :^)

Also I found out the exchange rate for imported designs. It's 4/5 dollars per import, but it looks like you can just swap the same one around. That's not too bad imo. So per outfit it's 4 to 10 dollars which is pretty nice. We can also dye our gear colors with in-game currency. Looks like they Minecrafted the ever loving hell out of this game.

I wonder if I can find a Zelda get-up for my lady Cleric. I need to apply a Zelda meme to my characters somehow. Or I guess I can spend 4 dollars to import a Secret K Pop 2.0 to hang up in my house.

Have you thought about Libra? He has such a balanced statline that Corrin's massive stat boosts turn him in an insane tank. +10 fully merged +spd -hp Libra would have a statline of 40/47/47/36/37 after Corrin's Yato boosts + drive atk and drive spd. That's pretty crazy. Also Libra's a pretty decent husbando and has a fairly interesting backstory.

But thanks for reminding me to build up an M!Corrin. I forgot I had a good IV one that I needed to promote. Not sure who I'll set as his support partner.

3 per month gorlo. Even if gorls have prfs already they still deserve refines. With rare exceptions like Sword Meta Heaux and the Dire Twins, they can come dead last. Even then, I'd appreciate it if they tried to do 1 of each color/4 units at a time. So when a banner came out, it'd be like a mini-CYL again. 3 seems odd.

As for Libra... Gorl, I still haven't got Legault yet. I doubt I'd get Libra. I somehow got 4 Sigurds, though. This game is r o o d with giving me what I truly desire and deserve. Which is husbandos. Lots of them.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Terumi mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

So I've decided to give Vatista a try in BBTAG now, it's going to be strange for me using a zoner. But I'll try and make it work.

But I've told that she and Gordeau have some pretty good stuff together, Vatista can easily zone the opponent out with beam and orb, giving me ample time to wait for the Cross Gauge to refill. Only trying her out thanks to another user of the BBTAG Discord suggested her (Since I'm still soul searching right now, or waiting for the 5th Fate. :V)

I'll need to adjust myself to her combos as well, hope this will go fine.

Also, tomorrow; I'll be meeting my TA. That's going to be interesting, and hopefully things will work out fine.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
3 per month gorlo. Even if gorls have prfs already they still deserve refines. With rare exceptions like Sword Meta Heaux and the Dire Twins, they can come dead last. Even then, I'd appreciate it if they tried to do 1 of each color/4 units at a time. So when a banner came out, it'd be like a mini-CYL again. 3 seems odd.
Assuming that DC weapons don't get refines, there aren't that many units left in the summoning pool who have prfs that need refines. Just quickly looking through the list of units, Julia/Deirdre, Seliph, Delthea, etc. aren't very good and could use the boost. There are way more units who actually need prfs, so maybe they'll just stop with the refines pretty soon and just focus on new prfs. Some of the seasonal and TT units could also use some help, but idk if they would give refines/new weapons to units you can't summon. At least GHBs come back decently often so everyone can get the units.

As for Libra... Gorl, I still haven't got Legault yet. I doubt I'd get Libra. I somehow got 4 Sigurds, though. This game is r o o d with giving me what I truly desire and deserve. Which is husbandos. Lots of them.
yeah, the desire sensor is real. if you want to get a certain unit, the game will intentionally not let you summon them. it took me like 3 months or so to summon my first shigure, and i think i've only gotten one more since then. and it took me over a year to pull elise too. but since libra is in the 4 star pool, hopefully you can pull him soon (and also legault too obvs).

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lorde Lorde , you're going to be happy with the new banner.
I can't. I simply can't. I need Halloween Mia because of that dumb-sounding attack line.

Now in clip form for all your viewing pleasures. :p

Anyway, apparently Soul Calibur VI will be released in 10 days. I didn't realize that it would be out so soon, but then again I didn't check when it would be released or if I did see its release date, I just forgot about it. I wonder if they're going to announce or reveal any other characters. Inferno was recently announced as a boss character who's probably going to be banned in tournament play if they don't balance Inferno. The only meh thing about him is that he seems to be a reskin of Nightmare with some unique attacks of which Inferno's Critical Edge is not one of them. In the previous games, Inferno was a mimic character like Charade, Edge Master, Elysium, Kilik in SCV, and Olcadon, so it would be a bit disappointing if Inferno was only a reskin of Nightmare and not a mimic or at least a super boss like Night Terror in SCIII. I still can't believe Geralt's in a fighting game. Then again, I still can't believe all the guest characters that have made it into a bunch of games these past years.

Last edited:

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
Did you get multiple uthrow kills? How strong would you say it is? Near M2 level of power right?
Dude it's super strong. I got some silly upthrows, but I pretty much started fishing for upthrow at around like 100 which Zelda has no trouble getting percent at all. Zelda makes you approach her and punish, no different than fox in Melee spam lasering you.

But definitely the same if not better than mewtwos. For SURE. I played at least 30 matches over the weekend so I got some good **** recorded for ya'll.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Lambda-11 mains? :nifty::ultzelda:

About to have my meeting with my TA, and then once that's done; I'll be helping out my dad with taking some rubbish to the skip. Shouldn't be too bad.

Also, I've been playing Kemono Friends Picross on Switch as well. It's just a nice, relaxing Puzzle Game.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Lorde Lorde Lorde Lorde , you're going to be happy with the new banner.
i was hoping to be able to skip this banner, but nope lol

it’s lame that he’s armored for no reason, but his skills do suggest that he’ll be offensive, which isn’t an archetype we have that many armors fulfill. i’m obligated to pull for him regardless

kagerou being armored is also dumb, but it’s expected at this point. armored waifu whale bait is nothing new. myrrh is just legendary tiki v2.0. 180 bst totally isn’t broken or anything

i’ve wanted a flying healer for a long time now, but mia is not a character i care about, so i might just skip her and wait for an elincia alt/other falcon knight.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968

That’s basically what I use for my Corrin, but I usually use Speed Refine, Galeforce, Hit and Run, and Flashing Blade seal. Plus Attack Tactic for friends to use.
My Corrin is also +Spd/-HP, which I think is better for him than dropping his defensive stats. At +10, Yato refine, and neutral defenses he has pretty good bulk and does great with DC. Of course I doubt you wanna put that much into him. Depending on your team and fodder accessibility I think Attack and Speed Tactic would be better overall than drives, but if it isn’t a mixed team and you’re afraid of panic ploy, the drives do just fine

On the topic of the banner, Mia looks adorable and I would love to have her. Myrrh too even though she’s whale/pedo bait. Niles looks awesome and I love his bow. Kagero is...lol. Felicia but with a bucket so now she’s armored, okay. I don’t have the orbs to pull for anyone but maybe I’ll get lucky and get Mia somehow.

Also I’m super into Dragalia Lost now

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Anyway, apparently Soul Calibur VI will be released in 10 days. I didn't realize that it would be out so soon, but then again I didn't check when it would be released or if I did see its release date, I just forgot about it.
Game looks good, I tried playing in the network beta but only got 3 matches. Yay PR internet. I've never played SC before and it seems fun from what I got to experience. Since I'm not familiar with the series, is there any sword and shield user (that's not Sophitia) that could be added in the future? I really didn't like her play style.

Also hi.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Game looks good, I tried playing in the network beta but only got 3 matches. Yay PR internet. I've never played SC before and it seems fun from what I got to experience. Since I'm not familiar with the series, is there any sword and shield user (that's not Sophitia) that could be added in the future? I really didn't like her play style.

Also hi.
I guess there could be Lizardman? But I think he shares a good deal with Sophitia too... as well as her sister Cassandra.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I've never played SC before and it seems fun from what I got to experience. Since I'm not familiar with the series, is there any sword and shield user (that's not Sophitia) that could be added in the future? I really didn't like her play style.
Aside from the three characters meleebrawler meleebrawler mentioned, there's Sophitia's son Patroklos and daughter Pyyrha, but I don't know if they'll be added since SCVI is supposed to take place during Soul Edge to SCII and they don't become playable until SCV. SCV is also controversial for removing and replacing characters. Sophitia's family all have similar fighting styles which makes sense, but with some different moves like Patroklos is probably not going to be using hip checks like his aunt. Patroklos also changes weapons in SCV where he starts using Setsuka's fighting style of iaido. Lizardman is a special case where he goes from sword and shield in SCI to axe and shield in SCIII and then to dual axes in SCV. So, he does change, but people don't know yet if he'll return as a sword and shield character in SCVI.

If you just want to play any SC game and can find a copy of SCII for the GCN, then you'd have Link as another sword and shield character who is definitely not a clone of Sophitia or Lizardman.

If you're okay with sword and spear, then there's Hilde, but she was introduced in SCIV and so far, only Tira and Zasalamel were characters from SCIII and onwards who were confirmed for SCVI. Zasalamel does make sense in that he's essentially immortal, so he probably did exist and was old enough to be present prior to SCIII, but Tira would be really young or something. Tira's also DLC leaving Zasalamel as the only non-SCII and before character and non-newcomer in the base game. It's possible anyone would be DLC or is unconfirmed despite how close it is to its release date.

Edit: Seong Mi-Na wasn't playable for the network test, but she has a tipper mechanic, so if you want to "play as Marth" in Soul Calibur, then you can try that.

Hi. :p

Last edited:

Musha4DaWin

Smash Cadet
Zelda needs to have some moves adjusted. Like, her f-tilt should hit at frame
10, but z-axis shenanigans make it hit a few frames later. This is MADNESS!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! did you look at classes to see which interests you the most? Every class is pretty balanced so it's less about trying to have the most meta class and more about what you actually like. You can use Youtube to hear the character's voices if that'll be a deciding factor. Most of the VA work sounds pretty solid for an MMO, like the better side of FEH if anything. Because obviously VAs are more important than actual gameplay. :^)

idk what to pick for my 1st character. I'm flipping between the Adorkable Wizard Boi or Big-Shot Gunner Boi. I like slow nukers so I can be of use in a party even when I get lazy. It appears all the characters have some mobility options so that's nice and just means damage type is what sets them a part.

Rune Blader will be out on the 10th too, but they didn't upload the VA work for it yet. To my understanding it's just a Berserker with more range, less bulk, and requires abusing elemental weaknesses for more damage.

But definitely the same if not better than mewtwos. For SURE. I played at least 30 matches over the weekend so I got some good **** recorded for ya'll.
kthnx, that's basically like G-rated porn for us right now.

It sucks that WFT/Robin/etc aren't available for testing. I wonder if it's because they're having trouble balancing them properly. Their mechanics/gimmicks don't leave much room for flexibility. Which ofc is ironic because Robin is the most flexible character in FE:Awakening and WFT is a yoga master. gg ri

I can't. I simply can't. I need Halloween Mia because of that dumb-sounding attack line.
I think they want Mia to be as annoying as possible since that's basically her in FE9/10. They boiled her down to a kinda-bad-VA meme and kept it that way. gg IS, you gorls know how to do memes.

Although I love Niles so much more than Jakob, he will be worse than Jakob usage wise. The whole point of bows in armor emblem is, of course, for range. But also because colorless with tons of def/res stacking is incredible for walling multiple threats. Having green/blue tacked on kinda ruins things defensively.

idk if the weapons take Special Charge away from the enemy or if they're basically player phase only versions of Blade skills. Hopefully the latter, since that would make offensive colorless bows/daggers suck a lot less. Instead of needing Flashing Blade to get things done every engagement, they can just use a Spd or Atk buff for better MUs.

I do like how they use 1 color per character. I hope they start doing that more often so summoning feels better. Getting cucked by the other focus heaux is awful.

i was hoping to be able to skip this banner, but nope lol

it’s lame that he’s armored for no reason, but his skills do suggest that he’ll be offensive, which isn’t an archetype we have that many armors fulfill. i’m obligated to pull for him regardless

kagerou being armored is also dumb, but it’s expected at this point. armored waifu whale bait is nothing new. myrrh is just legendary tiki v2.0. 180 bst totally isn’t broken or anything

i’ve wanted a flying healer for a long time now, but mia is not a character i care about, so i might just skip her and wait for an elincia alt/other falcon knight.
Of course the 1st flying staff user is seasonal. At least we know that means there will be a non-seasonal version soon. The banner has all good fodder so I might pull on it for at least 1 5*. I would pull on the old Halloween banner for more Jakobs, but since Sakura is sharing the same color... It's not really worth it since she is a lame-o. +4 armor Jakob is good enough for me.

I got to say, even though Kagero looks the part of fanbait heaux, Niles probably out-lewds her whenever he speaks. Which is why Niles is da bess nawTee boi. He even has an OP :3 face and it breaks my heart that he will be seasonal/bad defensive armored unit.

I dont like the whale bait armors, but at the same time, it's nice to fill out the shallow armor pool. It'd just be way better if they used many of the actual armor characters. But we all know why they don't - most of them are bois. It's hard to turn a boi bait for the many straight otakus bois that play FEH. With the exception of Hector, because all FE players are all Hectosexuals. Hence the many Hector-alts that people still whale for.

On the topic of the banner, Mia looks adorable and I would love to have her. Myrrh too even though she’s whale/pedo bait. Niles looks awesome and I love his bow. Kagero is...lol. Felicia but with a bucket so now she’s armored, okay. I don’t have the orbs to pull for anyone but maybe I’ll get lucky and get Mia somehow.
The worst part is Myrrh says "lel im technically not a keed so gib me sum candie if u no wut i meen ;^)" IS pls stop, this is illegal. If I get Myrrh, I will gladly sacrifice her to get Vengeful Fighter on one of my armor bois. I also want to sacrifice W!Tharja, but sadly she is the best red armor available in the game right now and will probably stay that way due to her IV-proof stat distribution.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Mia also has the perks of being voiced by Lani Minella. Some don’t like her but she’s a pretty nostalgic VA for me so I love that she’s here. Unfortunately I killed the only Mia I ever had to give Corn Flashing Blade way before it was a seal, so rip

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Holy moly! Look at Dorcas! Why was he not made summonable!? Lil Puddin Lil Puddin !

Full art: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/9mkpl5/dorcas_full_art/. He's an axe armor with 49 HP, 41 Atk, 25 Spd, 37 Def, and 21 Res and Swap, Sturdy Stance 2 as a 4*, and Wary Fighter 3 as a 5*: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/9mkpni/dorcaspumpkin_smasher_info/.

I was hoping he wouldn't be armor since there's no room for him in my armor team, but it turns out he is. Though if he has a DC weapon again I can easily make room. Although chances are he'll have that lame Guard Weapon BS. At least it's an emerald-looking-axe and green is the best color. Also I'm pretty sure he out-tiddied Kagero. Bara tiddies 2 stronk pls nerf.

Also he's a minotaur which is fitting. But it'd be funnier if he had a sheep costume, y'know, because the mutton meme.

As for the refines, of course they give Lon'qu an uninspired -1 special + LnD3 refine. But it works at least. I'll see how much better/worse his MUs are later.

Katy Parry

NNID
justysuxx
I can confirm finally that Phantom can be B reversed.

This makes the move a billion times more versatile.

I also can confirm Zelda can act instantly after casting a Phantom on the ground. There is no lag time at all. Here, you can see me B reverse a Phantom and then Nayru's instantly.

Cress!

Keep your chin up!
Switch FC
2396-9345-5408
Cress! Cress! Cress! Cress! did you look at classes to see which interests you the most? Every class is pretty balanced so it's less about trying to have the most meta class and more about what you actually like. You can use Youtube to hear the character's voices if that'll be a deciding factor. Most of the VA work sounds pretty solid for an MMO, like the better side of FEH if anything. Because obviously VAs are more important than actual gameplay. :^)

idk what to pick for my 1st character. I'm flipping between the Adorkable Wizard Boi or Big-Shot Gunner Boi. I like slow nukers so I can be of use in a party even when I get lazy. It appears all the characters have some mobility options so that's nice and just means damage type is what sets them a part.

Rune Blader will be out on the 10th too, but they didn't upload the VA work for it yet. To my understanding it's just a Berserker with more range, less bulk, and requires abusing elemental weaknesses for more damage.
I'm gonna have to go with Archer, but that Rune Blader class could be neat too so I'll see on the 10th (wait that's tomorrow omg). Altho the female Priest being voiced by Sakura is 11/10 and that's also extremely tempting to use...

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
How's it going Noel fans? :nifty::ultzelda:

About to do some Uni work now (Mainly read through and prioritize what to do). And posting all of these gifs makes me need to get back into Blazblue TAG (Though I'm still waiting on the 5th Fate. :V)

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Lon’qu’s refine is a bit disappointing since it was just begging for Atk/Spd Solo but oh well, it’s still better than just a Slaying Edge or Wo Dao.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
That’s basically what I use for my Corrin, but I usually use Speed Refine, Galeforce, Hit and Run, and Flashing Blade seal. Plus Attack Tactic for friends to use.
My Corrin is also +Spd/-HP, which I think is better for him than dropping his defensive stats. At +10, Yato refine, and neutral defenses he has pretty good bulk and does great with DC. Of course I doubt you wanna put that much into him. Depending on your team and fodder accessibility I think Attack and Speed Tactic would be better overall than drives, but if it isn’t a mixed team and you’re afraid of panic ploy, the drives do just fine

Also I’m super into Dragalia Lost now
yeah, i wanted to use +spd -hp, but i only had -res. if i pull a -hp one then i’ll merge into it. i do have an L!Lyn combat manual, but i’m kinda hesitant to SI away my only copy of spd tactic. i guess i could do atk tactic combined with one of the other tactics seals instead. but idk how much i’ll invest in him since i’m not sure how much i’ll use him

so obvs we had the datamine last night

mia’s stats are kinda surprising bc i expected her to be a lot more min-maxed offensively. 30/34 is pretty average, but she’ll still be terrifying with flier buffs + wrathful/dazzling pain+ savage blow 6. her default weapon is also going to be kinda annoying to deal with. she’s definitely an interesting unit

unlike mia, kagerou’s stat spread is not surprising: she dumps spd to have decently high stats everywhere else. 38 atk is the highest for dagger units iirc. she also has access to the effective daggers from the Hoshidan Summer, so she can **** over armors/dragons too.

of course zero gets shafted and has 1 less bst than literally every other ranged armor. he has 164 bst and all of the other ranged armors have 165. his stat spread reminds me of a more min-maxed la!eliwood. 34/39 neutral offensive spread is incredible, and i think legendary ryouma also has the same offensive spread? i was worried about an offensive-based armor (since fighter skills essentially render the spd stat wasted bst), but IS just ****ing went for it. he’s going to be a great user of special fighter. firesweep sets are going to be insane too. i’m pulling hard for him.

myrrh is another unsurprising unit. she has bad spd, massive atk and def with respectable res. however, it’s not like it’s possible for her stats to be bad when she has 179 bst. of course she has that superboon in atk just to milk the whales who pull for ivs.

halloween dorcas is incredible. like how is he a free unit. he has the highest neutral atk stat in the game wtf. also 37 def lol. res and spd are bad but that was to be expected. he has sturdy stance 2 at 4*, which is great bc i’ve wanted to give that skill to shigure. he has the axe version of kagerou and zero’s weapons, which is decent. this is easily the best unit we’ve gotten for free.

TT seals are darting stance, brazen atk/res, and spd/def 2. brazen stacking is going to be cool, especially with brazen atk/def in the 4 star pool. getting +14 atk and +7 to both defensive stats is no joke. daring stance seal will also be interesting for enemy phase units.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Lon’qu’s refine is a bit disappointing since it was just begging for Atk/Spd Solo but oh well, it’s still better than just a Slaying Edge or Wo Dao.
There was post on Serene's Forest about a thread on Reddit or maybe it was a Twitter conversation explaining that the English translation of Lon'qu's title and sword just ended up in a way people would associate and assume his new sword would have a Solo effect. The Japanese characters used for Solitary Blade and the Solo skills are different. I guess a similar situation was the Ploy banner. Panic Ploy, if I recall correctly, uses different characters than the resistance check Ploys.

Although it's uninspired, sword Basilikos works for Lon'qu given his high health, high speed, and average attack for low defenses. He'd have the HP pool to take most hits and doubling down on L&D3 gives him insane speed and good offenses while still having enough single hit bulk to survive. Neutral Lon'qu with double L&D3 has 48 HP and 12/12 defenses for 60 total or 36x2 mixed bulk. That said, sword infantry is a heavily competitive group and someone said that Lon'qu essentially became a budget Karla like how Karel became a budget Ayra when he got Nameless Blade. Fir at least has her own niche as a magic wall who can dish out a ton of damage if you charge her special and if she has Wrath.

Last edited:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
halloween dorcas is incredible. like how is he a free unit. he has the highest neutral atk stat in the game wtf. also 37 def lol. res and spd are bad but that was to be expected. he has sturdy stance 2 at 4*, which is great bc i’ve wanted to give that skill to shigure. he has the axe version of kagerou and zero’s weapons, which is decent. this is easily the best unit we’ve gotten for free.
Dorcas is the best free unit by far, I agree. The thighs of Reaper, torso of Largo, female-armor-appropriate attire, and a heart of gold. Simply the best free husbando.

Also me trying to be supportive of a gorl even tho ha decision to sacrifice Dorcas is 100% bad:

I'm gonna have to go with Archer, but that Rune Blader class could be neat too so I'll see on the 10th (wait that's tomorrow omg). Altho the female Priest being voiced by Sakura is 11/10 and that's also extremely tempting to use...
Archers get a big birb friend so that's nice. I think I'm going with an icy wizard boi because ice is c o o l and I can pretend to be a water bender. But ye, Sakura Priest is OP and can be lazy for normal gameplay but they become the main pillar of raids which is 2responsible4me.

And apparently UGC/user generated content can be applied to just about everything. Someone turned their mount into the The Mystery Machine lol. All custom templates are 4-5 dollars a piece tho rip.

Other cute garbo I found out:
1) We get instruments and can import midi songs to play in game.
2) Fishing is a side thing so yay Animal Crossing MMO is here.

So basically what I'm saying is my character will be logged in 24/7 playing a crappy midi version of Legs and KPP JPop. I will only play for 1 minute a day to swap songs. 10/10 best game ever I can play without even playing.

Top Bottom