• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda - Sheik transformations?

yttik

When do you think is a good time to switch? I find both Zelda and Sheik interesting to play and I try to switch it up every so often, it might even throw off my opponent. I usually go by my percentage on when I transform but maybe that's just too predictable, is there a better strat for the timing and uses for each character?

yttik

the most optimal strat is to hold a at the beginning and never transform
Except for recovering.

The point was that I wish to play as both. If I wanted to be completely optimal I would play a character I am better at.

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
Except for recovering.

The point was that I wish to play as both. If I wanted to be completely optimal I would play a character I am better at.
yeah actually you can transform to zelda from sheik to use zelda's double jump if you need to recover from really far away.

also i once saw m2k switch to zelda, jump out and nayru a bomb away while a samus was bomb jumping, which resulted in the samus' death lmao.

Top Bottom